All hotels in Augusta, Georgia, United States of America
629 Nw Frontage Road, Augusta, GA, 30907, United States of America, ‏‎866-538-6206

Comfy bed
1 night trip Feb 24, 2015
"Didn't stay here"
This hotel has been closed for weeks for construction yet they are still booking rooms that obviously are NOT available. Last week they booked our room for May 22-24, 2015 but waited til we'd arrived in Augusta on May 22 to let us know they were closed. HOW UNPROFESSIONAL!!! Plus they didn't even try to find us a room at the other Augusta GA Baymont Inn or anywhere else for that matter. Complete disrespect & lack of professionalism.
Other trip May 25, 2015
"A plesant surprise"
Excellent for the price. I wish that the spa had worked otherwise it was great.
2 night family trip May 7, 2015
Anthony
"Masters"
Great location and staff were friendly and helpful...very close to some good restaurants and 10 minutes from Augusta National
2 night business trip Apr 9, 2015
kerry
"you get what you pay for"
The hotel had a strange odor (damp).1 of 2 elevators were not working. Carpet in hallway was stained badly. Hotel was 'non-smoking' but clearly smelled like cigarette smoke.
1 night family trip Apr 28, 2015
Great overnight stay! Clean facilities and friendly staff. Location of hotel allows easy access to many of Augusta's historic attractions. The hotel is minutes from Augusta National golf course, minutes from the River walk and minutes from many historic buildings laden with the rich beginning of being one of the original 13 colonies that formed the United States of America.
Other trip May 3, 2015
clarence
"Fabulous Deal, very comfortable beds"
If I am going back to that side of Augusta I will be checking into that hotel again. It was a perfect stay save two items: 1) the room had a noticeable mildly unpleasant smell- apart from that the room was in prefect condition. 2) the breakfast eggs tasted like cheap butter substitute- the rest was yummy.
2 night family trip Apr 24, 2015
"Weekend Disaster!!!"
The Manager was Completely UNPROFESSIONAL!!! We brought a basketball team there with their parents, everyone that used a credit or debit card there was double charged. The elevator was Not working, washer and dryer not working. Radio in the room, not working. Overall, "HORRIBLE WEEKEND!!!
2 night family trip Apr 24, 2015
patricia
"Good Stay!"
Great stay. Towels had stains on them though. Overall great stay. Will stay again.
1 night family trip Apr 22, 2015
Good experience. Was there for one round of the Masters. Good location within driving distance of everything in town.
Other trip Apr 28, 2015
Jo
"Pick it Up Frontage Road"
All the equipment in the exercise room was broken, the laundry room was not operable and one of the elevator's was broken. If these items are fixed this would be a great hotel. The hotel staff was very friendly and helpful and apologetic for the mishaps of the hotel.
2 night business trip Apr 24, 2015
"my stay"
What made the stay bad was due to finding hair under the covers. It looked as if the sheets wasn't washed good enough.
1 night romance trip Apr 23, 2015
"quick family getaway"
The ac was broken in our suite but we were promptly moved into a new one. The room was clean. The breakfast was not very good. But overall the stay was comfortable.
2 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
"Customer Service"
Initially I was very pleased with my choice to spend 2 nights at the Baymont Inn and Suites. The front desk clerk was very pleasant and helpful, the room appeared clean and comfortable and the price was reasonable. Into the evening and throughout the night I noticed the bathroom floor was very slippery; I slipped and almost fell twice. In the morning after getting dressed and needing to place towels on the floor to keep from slipping any further I alerted the front desk clerk of the problem; she stated she would have it taken care of, she then confirmed my room number and I left. At breakfast there was limited food. I asked the worker if she could bring out some more bagels and she stated the "truck did not come in yet". When I return to my room the bathroom floor issue was still unresolved, still slippery, and for breakfast the next day the truck still did not come in as the food choices on this day was even more limited.. The bathroom tub dripped constantly, very disturbing, and my bed linen smell of mildew.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
Mae
"Horrible Bed"
Everything was great with the room EXCEPT one of the most important things. . . The bed. Such a nice clean room! Looked to be a soft comfortable bed. When you lay down your head is going downhill. Feet above your head!! My husband and I had to sleep with our heads at the foot of the bed. Not a good night sleep at all. And I loved everything else but could never stay there again. If you get room 509, check out immediately.
1 night romance trip Apr 5, 2015
ANNE
"Good enough"
If the price was at the regular rate it would have been 4 bars, but Masters week and price gouging lowered. It's clean enough and staff was friendly.
1 night trip with friends Apr 5, 2015
"Masters Week"
A group(6) visit for The Masters. The hotel was clean and adequate. The staff at check-in was friendly and courteous. We did have a small problem with one of the rooms cooling. I would definitely stay here again.
1 night trip with friends Apr 6, 2015
There was no hot water and no toaster for the bagels in the morning. Everything was just ok, would not stay there again.
Other trip Apr 8, 2015
"Hotel in ideal position next to major highway"
Hotel staff was super friendly with helpful advise on how to get my destination. Everyone had a smile on their face and seemed very happy to have you staying in the motel
Other trip Apr 8, 2015
"ok"
hall carpets need shampooing, room tub drain needs to unclogged, room needs a little paint, overall ok manager that night was excellent
Other trip Apr 7, 2015
Dancing
"Reasonably Close to Augusta National"
Small room but comfortable for a one night stay when we were only sleeping in it. Elevator on our end of the hall was out of order. Had rented out all rollaways but motel was close to being if not full.
Other trip Apr 7, 2015
The stay was ok. The rooms furniture could have been in better condition.
Other trip Apr 2, 2015
shom
"Clean some updates but need some TLC"
The bathroom had some leaks. Nowhere to hang towels the clean towels were place directly on the sink. The self help laundry area was filty and the dryer appeared to be broken the washing machine was had dirty clothes left inside and smelled horrible. The staff was nice and room fairly clean. Breakfast was ok.
Other trip Mar 31, 2015
SJ
Check-in was a little time consuming due to no one being at the desk when I arrived. Other than that my experience was very pleasant.
Other trip Mar 25, 2015
Lakundra
"First Time"
My stay at the Baymont Inn & Suites was great. The only thing I was a little disappointed with was the size of the beds and my room was only clean once the whole time we was there. It could've been our fault as of why they didn't clean it the other days because some days we left the room late to go do things so maybe they have a certain time to clean... If they would just get some bigger beds and flat screen tv' so woul see a problem with me come back to stay there again
5 night family trip Mar 15, 2015
"Baymont Inn"
Overall it was a pleasant stay. The carpets in hallways could use replacing. The pillows on the beds are not good. But the beds were comfortable and the rooms were clean.
3 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
Colleen
"Nice hotel and loved the king size bed!! :-)"
Great room and nice bathroom too!! :-) Kind bed was Nice and hotel staff was so nice and helpful!! :-) Will be back again!!
Other trip Mar 12, 2015
Wayne
"Best of three"
This is the third Baymont Inn we have stayed at in the last few months. One was in Columbia SC, one was near Valdosta GA and this one. This one is the best of the three! Very very nice and clean. Great breakfast. Highly recommend!
1 night family trip Mar 9, 2015
Shannon
"Hot Waterless"
The stay was ok other than the fact I had no hot water.
1 night business trip Mar 4, 2015
Misha
"Terrible Disappointment"
We stayed only one night out of a planned 4 night stay. There were no bath towels available either the night we checked in or the next morning. The Fitness Center had 3 rusted free weights, a totally broken elliptical machine (part of it was lying on the floor), and a bike and treadmill that did not work. Our bathroom floor was sticky and we had no hot water.
4 night family trip Mar 1, 2015
"Worst expierence ever"
Awful. Booked one night for a couples getaway. Tried to check in after 9pm and the room wasn't ready! The receptionist said the cleaning staff quit, leaving another receptionist trying to clean rooms! We got a cancellation but have yet to receive a refund. Awful, terrible, horrible, avoid at all costs.
1 night romance trip Feb 28, 2015
Keith
"concern"
their was no hot water... really upset bout that
1 night trip Feb 28, 2015
"Baymont Inn Stay"
Overall, was an OK stay at Baymont Inn. Could have been cleaner in my opinion.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
"ok"
Was pretty good. Would have been nice if we had hot water while trying to shower before bed . also, water was leaking from somewhere onto our floor. Guessing from our shower or a shower from above us , wetting our clothes and almost a brand new ps4. Baymont would have been paying $700+ for a gaming system and game if ruined.
1 night trip Feb 22, 2015
It was ok for one night. However, my shower did not have any hot water and there was no way to close the window shade.
Other trip Feb 25, 2015
"Very Nice and close to everything!! :-)"
Nice room and hotel overall and staff was very nice!! :-)
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
Wayne
"Look out for the birds"
We stopped for the night. It was dark and we parked under a tree. The next morning there were many birds in the tree and our car was covered with bird droppings and some type of berry. It was cold and all car washes were closed. We would sta.y there again for an overnight but would watch where we parked. Other than that it was quite adequate
1 night romance trip Feb 19, 2015
"Comfortable bed BUT..."
Bed was very comfortable and the hotel was easy to get to and easy to get to shopping. BUT... The tv was old and the remote with it was not the correct one. Could not turn the TV on. The phone didn't work so we couldn't call the front desk. The towels were old and had stains on one. The staff was very nice though and check in and check out went well.
1 night business trip Feb 19, 2015
"The Staff"
The front desk clerk (Tiara) and the General Manager ( Shameka Brown) were absolutely wonderful. I could not have asked for a better staff that stay.
Other trip Feb 20, 2015
Kat
"Confortable and close to reestaurants and shops"
We were satisfied with our stay, no major problems, staff was very courteous.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
Maria
"Checked out after one night"
I was supposed to stay the weekend but checked out after the 1st night. There was leftover trash and earrings at the edge of the bed. The water was lukewarm at best and if you didn't hurry it would go cold on you. Location is in a secluded business area. Wouldn't recommend staying here unless they fix the hot water situation. I probably should have paid more attention to previous reviews.
1 night family trip Feb 12, 2015
Deborah
"Nice, clean room and very comfortable bed"
Staff was friendly and helpful. Room was nice and hotel was in a good location.
Other trip Feb 14, 2015
Glodene
"Good for the money"
the attendant was quite pleasant during my check-in, which was quick and easy. This hotel definitely needs some updates, but it's worked for the cost. Be prepared to take take or ask for extra pillows. There were only two small ones (couch pillows) on each bed. I reserved a king room, but when I arrived they informed me that there were no kings left and gave me a double. Good location for for my trip, easily accessible from the interstate. Quick checkout with the same pleasant attendant.
Amber
My only complaint is the fact that 0800 there was NO hot water!
Nikki
"Don't let the name fool you"
This is a horrible hotel that is dated by nearly 15 years and it shows everywhere.
Samuel
"Ok for One night stay..."
The front desk was somewhat helpful. The towels in my room had stains on them but were able to get new ones. Hallway had an interesting odor but the room felt comfortable. Need some upgrades but the bed was nice and soft.
1 night trip Feb 6, 2015
Nice hotel, they have me a room that had the door open sheets up waiting for a cleaning lady at first but the hotel staff quickly jump in and changed my room fast with no problem. Very clean very efficient staff. Great stay
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
lashae
"One day get away"
My significant other and I were taking a day get away and decided to stay here. The check in was a little difficult because the guy at the front desk was doing a lot of things at one time but other then that everything was great. We really enjoyed ourselves.
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
BJ
"No hot water here"
No hot water in hotel. They were having a plumbing problem and I couldn't take a shower.
1 night business trip Jan 27, 2015
"Very quiet hotel"
Great experience..staff was very nice and room was clean
Other trip Jan 28, 2015