All hotels in Augusta, Georgia, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here629 Nw Frontage Road, Augusta, GA, 30907, United States of America, ‏‎866-538-6206

"Absolutely Worst Hotel Stay Ever"
Before this stay, I could say that my stay at the Hotel Ukrania in Moscow in 1977 was my worst hotel experience; now I say that this hotel stay is the worst. We stayed a week on a prepaid reservation. There was never any hot water. A friend staying on a different floor never did either. The maid would come mid morning. When we would ask her to come back later, she would say she couldn't. As a result, the room was never cleaned and linens never exchanged. But worst of all was our encounter with the General Manager, who was working the reception desk when we checked in. After identifying myself and presenting my drivers license and credit card for "incidentals", she proceeded to check us in as a different guest for a one night stay at $55. When I asked her if she had charged my card $55, she refused to answer the question. I asked three times and she refused to answer three times, on the 3rd time threatening to throw us off the property if I asked again. I learned the next morning from my credit card company that, in fact, she had charged my card $61.42. I told my credit card company it was a fraudulent charge and they got it reversed. I am retired now, but made my living for over 40 years traveling the world as a sales person, staying in thousands of hotels. This one is definitely the worst ever.
6 night romance trip Dec 21, 2014
Carl
"Sad Baymont Inn"
It should have set off a red flag when I saw the low price for this stay on Hotels.com. I've stayed at other Baymont Inns around the US, and have always enjoyed them. This one is in a very remote, and hard to find spot. It is not in great shape, with wallpaper peeling and poorly done wooden flooring. The one thing that tipped the scales against it for me was that the wifi was not working. The wifi routers worked, but no connection to the internet could be made on the two laptops and a smartphone that I travel with. When I asked the two receptionists (at separate times), all I got was a shrug of the shoulders. I saw two other Baymonts in the area that I kicked myself for not booking.
1 night trip Dec 28, 2014
Whitney
"Unsatisfactory Costumer Experience"
Had to switch rooms twice the first night do to poor living conditions. I also had to wait on bath towels each morning due to the staff not having any prepared. Very disappointed
3 night family trip Dec 24, 2014
ashley
"Nice Hotel in Augusta"
Just needed one night in order to attend a wedding the following morning. We arrived quite late but were able to check in quickly and a good parking place was still available. The room was clean and up to date and the bed was very comfortable. The breakfast in the morning was also very good with scrambled eggs and sausage in addition to the normal continental fare.
Other trip Dec 31, 2014
Carl
"Enjoyed the stay"
The staff was nice and was professional
4 night trip with friends Dec 23, 2014
"Disappointing"
The room was ok. The shower caulk was moldy and the sink drain was broken when it was put in. Worse thing was the lack of hot water in the shower. The handle was installed backwards so the warmest the water could get was the tempature of a pool. Who ever installed the new fixtures didn't know what they were doing.
1 night business trip Dec 22, 2014
"Mr."
I had to replace the iron twice before getting one that worked properly.
Response by Baymont Inn & Suites Augusta West
Dear Guest, I am the new General manager here at Baymont inn & suites West. I apologize about your troubles with the iron and I will definitly stay on top of things so that this doesn't happen again. Thanks Shameka
Other trip Dec 20, 2014
"Close to where I was working"
Very quite stay. Pleasant location and close to the interstate as well as restaurants.
Other trip Dec 11, 2014
"Hometown"
Had to move rooms because there was no hot water in mine, my daughter had to take a cold shower before we moved.
3 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
"Decent quiet"
Quiet clean stay
1 night trip Dec 3, 2014
"The Bed"
The beds are to high . I'm 5'3" and have Arthritis . I could have used a step stool to get in and out of bed. I had to have my husband help me. the beds are comfortable , but just to high!!! We stayed Wed- Sat. and wish housekeeping had cleaned our bathroom at least once.
Other trip Dec 4, 2014
Gale
"quiet stay"
Great 4 price
1 night trip Nov 22, 2014
marie
"Very clean and nice hotel service"
This was a very nice hotel and very clean !!
1 night family trip Nov 13, 2014
"Good for a night"
Fine for one night. Location was good however not close to anything. Rooms were fine but the carpets in the hallways were nasty.
1 night business trip Nov 12, 2014
"mini getaway"
I booked this hotel for me and my fiance for a mini weekend getaway. The front counter service wasn't good at all. The hotel was very over crowded. The rooms are joint rooms so you can hear the convoy going on in the next room if you had a suite. The air conditioning in the room suck. The maintenance staff look like someone off the corner of a bad area. Not presentable at all. We came back from going to get breakfast a maintenance guy was in our room pretty much watching and laughing at tv. He said the front desk told him we requested that our TV needed to be fix,which it did but we didn't request that at anytime. We pretty much had to go through all our luggage to see if anything was stolen.
2 night romance trip Nov 7, 2014
"unsatisfied"
Our room wasn't ready on time. Bathroom had baby roaches and the floor & toilet were dirty. The room stunk.
3 night family trip Nov 8, 2014
shane
"Could've Been Better"
The stay was pleasant and secluded. Just a little upset because I lost my drivers license in my room and the housekeeping staff claimed they couldn't find. In addition the snack are too expensive $1.25 for everything and they didn't have any toothbrushes or Sunday paper on Sunday morning.
1 night trip Nov 8, 2014
"Very good, but...."
Good visit as always, except they ran out of food, especially milk, on both mornings in the breakfast room. Food choices getting skimpy.
2 night family trip Oct 31, 2014
"Horrible hotel"
The rooms-plural because of a room switch twice-were not kept clean-had stains on the shower curtain, toilet, floors, ceiling, and wall, mold, and bed bugs-also the one of the rooms didnt have a shower curtain and a spoon on the closet shelf.
7 night romance trip Oct 27, 2014
"great price."
Very nice hotel for the money.
1 night trip Oct 29, 2014
"decent"
Pros: clean, quiet room, nice staff,great breakfast Cons: never had hot water, when facing the hotel the access for on the right is broken so you have to walk around. Very small double beds, dark & small parking lot. Someone had a party in the halo and left beer bottles. Wouldn't recommend for single woman or woman with small children alone.
2 night family trip Nov 1, 2014
Patrice
"Experience"
Overall i enjoyed it. I just needed more ice and more towels. Also cups seemed scarce.
2 night family trip Oct 10, 2014
Janice
"Great for the price!"
Great stay for the price! Would definitely stay here again
1 night family trip Nov 1, 2014
Dr. Benjamin
"So-so hotel. Beware the chair"
While this hotel wasn't the cleanest I have ever been in, it was decent for the price. The bed was clean and so was the shower...two things that I find EXTREMELY important. The breakfast was incredibly gross (the eggs tasted like fish) and the chairs in the room had 'mysterious substances' on them. Baymont really needs to work on cleanliness.
2 night trip Oct 31, 2014
Monica
"best hotel on a budget"
The room was great for the price. The bed was so comfortable. The only down side was there was no soap in the bathroom. When I was checking in I overheard a couple complaining to the front desk about not having a shower curtain. I guess the maid was having an off day.
1 night romance trip Nov 1, 2014
The facility was nice, well maintained and clean, but the front desk service was unsatisfactory. No one was at the desk when I arrived nor when I was ready to check out.
Other trip Nov 1, 2014
"Mr."
I was very pleased with the staff and my stay.
1 night trip Oct 23, 2014
"Excellent Value"
Excellent value for the quality. Minor issues... no soap in bathroom, A/C was loud, and it is a little difficult to find at first.
3 night trip Oct 24, 2014
"ok"
pool not working.gym not working.had problem with wifi no service whole time i stay there there working on them room a plus hotel off main road. they have fresh cookies for guest awesome good
2 night family trip Oct 24, 2014
keith
"A great place to go"
It was great they are great clean and nice rooms very nice staff. A great place to stay came from work sat in that jetted tub was the greatest.
1 night business trip Aug 29, 2014
"Good price and excellent stay."
It was good. I have read post about the floors being nasty, but the only place I have seen stains is in the hallways, but I don't sleep in the hallways. The rooms were real clean and comfortable. It is a good stay for the price and will do it again.
2 night romance trip Oct 24, 2014
"Good Hotel for stay over"
Good value for the money, I would stay there again.
1 night trip Oct 20, 2014
CPL
Front desk staff was friendly, however very disappointed with housekeeping. Booked a room with 2 queen beds but was given a king bed. Upon arrival had to ask front desk for soap and towels for the room. Was a black dirty footprint on one of the bed pillowcases. Chairs in the front lobby were dirty and stained on the headrest. Air conditioning did not cool room very well. Very surprised. Had stayed here in the past with no difficulties.
2 night family trip Oct 24, 2014
DEANNE
Very nice place, staff was pleasant and accomadating
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
"Good hotel"
Good hotel, the location was not the best. No restaurants near, no shops, nothing
1 night romance trip Oct 23, 2014
Esmeralda M
"Nice hotel, inexpensive hotel"
My husband and I booked this hotel because it was inexpensive, but we found that it was very nice for a quick overnight trip. The hotel can be a little difficult to get to, but it's conveniently located pretty close to shopping.
1 night family trip Oct 22, 2014
Erin
Perfect quite place to stay for College Homecoming Weekend. Good Location! Property Staffs are professional.
Other trip Oct 23, 2014
"My Stay"
I had an excellent stay. However someone who was also staying there was smoking on the 5th floor. I had a non smoking room and had to deal with the smoke. The staff was very friendly and had excellent customer service.
2 night business trip Oct 18, 2014
maria
"an unpleasant place to stay"
Air conditioner did not work. Staff was not friendly and was pushy. The maids start knocking on your door 2 hours before check out and don't stop till you leave the room.
1 night family trip Oct 18, 2014
derick
"House keeping was terrible!"
Bed wasn't made properly and had to ask for clean towels.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
I was so tired when I arrived and Baymont made it easy to rest very clean spacious updated best price ever
1 night business trip Oct 17, 2014
"NIce Hotel"
Baymont hotel is one of the nicest hotels I've ever stayed at in Augusta as a travel nurse. The front desk staff is friendly and the breakfasr is decent.
3 night business trip Oct 14, 2014
Miss C
"good hotel, but need to be cleanner"
Nice place however room was dirty, fridge was dirty, vent were dirty. Excellent service
2 night trip Oct 10, 2014
Victor
"No Attention To Detail"
First room given air didn't work, king non smoking. Second room given, 2 bed room, tub was filthy. I had to clean before use. Stained walls and ceilings. Took pictures of filthiness. Still waiting to hear back from manager!!!
Other trip Oct 16, 2014
Reese
"Bring a shower curtain"
I understand that maybe not every hotel room has a shower curtain but when you have to call three times for one, it starts to get a little ridiculous. Not to mention that once they finally stated they had one more me I had to walk to the front desk at 1am and put it up myself. After finally arriving at the front desk I get handed a moldly, paint ridden shower curtain. Other than that if you don't mind carpet stains, beer cans cluttering the halls and what used to be white light switches that used to be brown get ready to cozy up because this is the place for you!!!
Other trip Oct 15, 2014
Awesome loved the room will come for sure the rate was great!
1 night trip Oct 11, 2014
JT
"great hotel close to business"
great experience great place to stay convenient to my destination
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
jim
"Not as bad as I thought"
Reading the other reviews of this hotel had me a bit scared to book it. But for the price and location, I feel that it was a decent value. I arrived early (around noon) the day of check in and only waited a few minutes for the front desk to check on the room before allowing me to check in. YES, the carpet is not the best, but I guess I don't feel this is a huge concern. The reviews that helped me the most were the ones about the beds! The bed is super comfortable (although they do have the strangest little pillows). I had zero problems with the staff front desk, cleaning, or at breakfast. Fun fact, I spoke to the front desk manager at checkout and she said that she is a new manager and has been making changes to bring the hotel up.
2 night trip Oct 1, 2014
Paul J.
"old hotel"
the staff member at check in was the only plus in this hotel the carpet was old and there was a nasty smell throughout. i would not stay there again.
1 night trip Sep 28, 2014
Becky
"Not bad"
Room was nice except for a moldy shower curtain and heater that was very loud when it kicked on. Breakfast was awesome, and staff working we're helpful.
2 night trip Sep 26, 2014