All hotels in Augusta, Georgia, United States of America
629 Nw Frontage Road, Augusta, GA, 30907, United States of America, ‏‎866-538-6206

"Nice close to my job!"
Wonderful stay close to restaurants and grocery stores.
Other trip Jan 24, 2015
"An Honest Augusta Hotel DEAL"
I travel out to Augusta several times a year. It can be a challenge to find a good honest "deal" here. Hotel is tucked away in area that might make you pause at first. Room was clean. Service pleasant. Breakfast was, well, it's free. Looks to be busier during the week than weekend as I arrived Friday afternoon and left on Sunday.
2 night business trip Jan 16, 2015
Robert Scott
Good hotel with great price! Will definitely come back of in the area.
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
Court
"Not close to any services; i.e. restaurants."
There was a problem with the pump (?) for the hot water. There was no hot water when we got there and still none when we left. We were not informed of this at check-in and , in fact, were told it was being worked on and should be fixed by morning...NOT!
Other trip Jan 18, 2015
"as expected"
Very great stay for the price we paid. However the location wasnt great neither was the cleanliness. But as far as value. I believe i got what i paid for.
1 night family trip Jan 12, 2015
"Road travler"
Super value for the money The staff was at a minimum on check out very nice hotel
1 night business trip Jan 13, 2015
Matthew
"Horrible and won't be back"
Horrible, there was no heat in the room nor hot water, they moved me to four different rooms and all four rooms had something different wrong with them from not being clean to moving me into a room in which someone was already staying.
1 night romance trip Jan 10, 2015
"Not very clean, trash and old food on floors"
saw food and trash on floor by bedside table and not clean.
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
"5 day stay for school"
I had a great stay with Baymont Inn and Suites. The first room I was assigned to had a problem with the air conditioning unit but I was moved immediately to a new room. The only issue I had was that I reserved a non-smoking room and it seemed like cigarette smoke was coming into the room via the air vent in the bathroom. Otherwise, I had a lovely stay. The room was newly refurbished and everything was comfortable at a fantastic price!
5 night business trip Jan 4, 2015
Great friendly, offered cookies at check-in , no hassle, easy check-in clean rooms, good breakfast eggs , sausage, waffles, fruit , coffee juice.
Other trip Jan 11, 2015
mr t
"It's alright..."
I travel to Fort Gordon at least every other weekend, I have yet to find a hotel I actually really like. Maybe I'm too picky. Any who, the fan in the bathroom would not shut off, the frig kept making a weird noise until I unplugged it, half the channels on the TV didn't work, the AC unit was waaaaaay to loud (I'm a light sleepier). But other than that, it was ok. I like that it was easy to get to I20 and I520, the room was very clean, and it was quite.
1 night business trip Jan 4, 2015
"Nice quiet get a way."
It was a very comfortable stay. Secluded and quiet. Price was right.
1 night romance trip Jan 2, 2015
Tanya
"Baymont Augusta, GA"
We have been using this hotel for over 3 years 3-4 times a year when we visit family in Augusta, GA. The past few times I've been disappointed because there seems to be a bad smell through out the hallway, the carpet needs shampooing or replaced and the shower curtain was dirty and sour. We were there over the holidays and had to be moved to a different room because our water wouldn't get hot.
1 night family trip Jan 3, 2015
"Pretty good.."
I went for 2 nights and it was pretty good. One of the best places to stay for the price that they offer other than the Doubletree, which is fairly expensive. The A/C wasn't as good as I wanted it to be (due to the fact I love my room very cold) but I can't complain for what it was worth. Room was clean. Bed was very comfortable. The front receptionist got me in and out quickly and he was very nice. I would definitely stay again.
Other trip Jan 7, 2015
Salina
"Very nice"
A very nice and secluded place to get away to
1 night trip Dec 30, 2014
"Great value"
Great hotel for the price point.
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
Very nice, quite hospitable and friendly. Felt bad for the desk person on Thursday; the waffle machine went bonkers and made a total mess but would definitely recommend it ESPECIALLY for the price. GREAT!
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
"Absolutely Worst Hotel Stay Ever"
Before this stay, I could say that my stay at the Hotel Ukrania in Moscow in 1977 was my worst hotel experience; now I say that this hotel stay is the worst. We stayed a week on a prepaid reservation. There was never any hot water. A friend staying on a different floor never did either. The maid would come mid morning. When we would ask her to come back later, she would say she couldn't. As a result, the room was never cleaned and linens never exchanged. But worst of all was our encounter with the General Manager, who was working the reception desk when we checked in. After identifying myself and presenting my drivers license and credit card for "incidentals", she proceeded to check us in as a different guest for a one night stay at $55. When I asked her if she had charged my card $55, she refused to answer the question. I asked three times and she refused to answer three times, on the 3rd time threatening to throw us off the property if I asked again. I learned the next morning from my credit card company that, in fact, she had charged my card $61.42. I told my credit card company it was a fraudulent charge and they got it reversed. I am retired now, but made my living for over 40 years traveling the world as a sales person, staying in thousands of hotels. This one is definitely the worst ever.
6 night romance trip Dec 21, 2014
Carl
"Sad Baymont Inn"
It should have set off a red flag when I saw the low price for this stay on Hotels.com. I've stayed at other Baymont Inns around the US, and have always enjoyed them. This one is in a very remote, and hard to find spot. It is not in great shape, with wallpaper peeling and poorly done wooden flooring. The one thing that tipped the scales against it for me was that the wifi was not working. The wifi routers worked, but no connection to the internet could be made on the two laptops and a smartphone that I travel with. When I asked the two receptionists (at separate times), all I got was a shrug of the shoulders. I saw two other Baymonts in the area that I kicked myself for not booking.
1 night trip Dec 28, 2014
Whitney
"Unsatisfactory Costumer Experience"
Had to switch rooms twice the first night do to poor living conditions. I also had to wait on bath towels each morning due to the staff not having any prepared. Very disappointed
3 night family trip Dec 24, 2014
ashley
"Nice Hotel in Augusta"
Just needed one night in order to attend a wedding the following morning. We arrived quite late but were able to check in quickly and a good parking place was still available. The room was clean and up to date and the bed was very comfortable. The breakfast in the morning was also very good with scrambled eggs and sausage in addition to the normal continental fare.
Other trip Dec 31, 2014
Carl
"Enjoyed the stay"
The staff was nice and was professional
4 night trip with friends Dec 23, 2014
"Disappointing"
The room was ok. The shower caulk was moldy and the sink drain was broken when it was put in. Worse thing was the lack of hot water in the shower. The handle was installed backwards so the warmest the water could get was the tempature of a pool. Who ever installed the new fixtures didn't know what they were doing.
1 night business trip Dec 22, 2014
"Mr."
I had to replace the iron twice before getting one that worked properly.
Response by Baymont Inn & Suites Augusta West
Dear Guest, I am the new General manager here at Baymont inn & suites West. I apologize about your troubles with the iron and I will definitly stay on top of things so that this doesn't happen again. Thanks Shameka
Other trip Dec 20, 2014
"Close to where I was working"
Very quite stay. Pleasant location and close to the interstate as well as restaurants.
Other trip Dec 11, 2014
"Hometown"
Had to move rooms because there was no hot water in mine, my daughter had to take a cold shower before we moved.
3 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
"Decent quiet"
Quiet clean stay
1 night trip Dec 3, 2014
"The Bed"
The beds are to high . I'm 5'3" and have Arthritis . I could have used a step stool to get in and out of bed. I had to have my husband help me. the beds are comfortable , but just to high!!! We stayed Wed- Sat. and wish housekeeping had cleaned our bathroom at least once.
Other trip Dec 4, 2014
Gale
"quiet stay"
Great 4 price
1 night trip Nov 22, 2014
marie
"Very clean and nice hotel service"
This was a very nice hotel and very clean !!
1 night family trip Nov 13, 2014
"Good for a night"
Fine for one night. Location was good however not close to anything. Rooms were fine but the carpets in the hallways were nasty.
1 night business trip Nov 12, 2014
"mini getaway"
I booked this hotel for me and my fiance for a mini weekend getaway. The front counter service wasn't good at all. The hotel was very over crowded. The rooms are joint rooms so you can hear the convoy going on in the next room if you had a suite. The air conditioning in the room suck. The maintenance staff look like someone off the corner of a bad area. Not presentable at all. We came back from going to get breakfast a maintenance guy was in our room pretty much watching and laughing at tv. He said the front desk told him we requested that our TV needed to be fix,which it did but we didn't request that at anytime. We pretty much had to go through all our luggage to see if anything was stolen.
2 night romance trip Nov 7, 2014
"unsatisfied"
Our room wasn't ready on time. Bathroom had baby roaches and the floor & toilet were dirty. The room stunk.
3 night family trip Nov 8, 2014
shane
"Could've Been Better"
The stay was pleasant and secluded. Just a little upset because I lost my drivers license in my room and the housekeeping staff claimed they couldn't find. In addition the snack are too expensive $1.25 for everything and they didn't have any toothbrushes or Sunday paper on Sunday morning.
1 night trip Nov 8, 2014
"Very good, but...."
Good visit as always, except they ran out of food, especially milk, on both mornings in the breakfast room. Food choices getting skimpy.
2 night family trip Oct 31, 2014
"Horrible hotel"
The rooms-plural because of a room switch twice-were not kept clean-had stains on the shower curtain, toilet, floors, ceiling, and wall, mold, and bed bugs-also the one of the rooms didnt have a shower curtain and a spoon on the closet shelf.
7 night romance trip Oct 27, 2014
"great price."
Very nice hotel for the money.
1 night trip Oct 29, 2014
"decent"
Pros: clean, quiet room, nice staff,great breakfast Cons: never had hot water, when facing the hotel the access for on the right is broken so you have to walk around. Very small double beds, dark & small parking lot. Someone had a party in the halo and left beer bottles. Wouldn't recommend for single woman or woman with small children alone.
2 night family trip Nov 1, 2014
Patrice
"Experience"
Overall i enjoyed it. I just needed more ice and more towels. Also cups seemed scarce.
2 night family trip Oct 10, 2014
Janice
"Great for the price!"
Great stay for the price! Would definitely stay here again
1 night family trip Nov 1, 2014
Dr. Benjamin
"So-so hotel. Beware the chair"
While this hotel wasn't the cleanest I have ever been in, it was decent for the price. The bed was clean and so was the shower...two things that I find EXTREMELY important. The breakfast was incredibly gross (the eggs tasted like fish) and the chairs in the room had 'mysterious substances' on them. Baymont really needs to work on cleanliness.
2 night trip Oct 31, 2014
Monica
"best hotel on a budget"
The room was great for the price. The bed was so comfortable. The only down side was there was no soap in the bathroom. When I was checking in I overheard a couple complaining to the front desk about not having a shower curtain. I guess the maid was having an off day.
1 night romance trip Nov 1, 2014
The facility was nice, well maintained and clean, but the front desk service was unsatisfactory. No one was at the desk when I arrived nor when I was ready to check out.
Other trip Nov 1, 2014
"Mr."
I was very pleased with the staff and my stay.
1 night trip Oct 23, 2014
"Excellent Value"
Excellent value for the quality. Minor issues... no soap in bathroom, A/C was loud, and it is a little difficult to find at first.
3 night trip Oct 24, 2014
"ok"
pool not working.gym not working.had problem with wifi no service whole time i stay there there working on them room a plus hotel off main road. they have fresh cookies for guest awesome good
2 night family trip Oct 24, 2014
keith
"A great place to go"
It was great they are great clean and nice rooms very nice staff. A great place to stay came from work sat in that jetted tub was the greatest.
1 night business trip Aug 29, 2014
"Good price and excellent stay."
It was good. I have read post about the floors being nasty, but the only place I have seen stains is in the hallways, but I don't sleep in the hallways. The rooms were real clean and comfortable. It is a good stay for the price and will do it again.
2 night romance trip Oct 24, 2014
"Good Hotel for stay over"
Good value for the money, I would stay there again.
1 night trip Oct 20, 2014
CPL
Front desk staff was friendly, however very disappointed with housekeeping. Booked a room with 2 queen beds but was given a king bed. Upon arrival had to ask front desk for soap and towels for the room. Was a black dirty footprint on one of the bed pillowcases. Chairs in the front lobby were dirty and stained on the headrest. Air conditioning did not cool room very well. Very surprised. Had stayed here in the past with no difficulties.
2 night family trip Oct 24, 2014