All hotels in Santa Cruz, California, United States of America
110 Plymouth St, Santa Cruz, CA, 95060, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9246

"Quick overnight stay"
Room was about what you should expect for the price, nothing fancy but perfect to overnight at while on the road. Parking was plentiful and convinient. Breakfast was included with the room and was much better than most free hotel breakfasts. Overall we left very satisfied with our short stay.
1 night family trip Nov 21, 2014
Ryan
My daughter and I stayed here on our trip up the Pacific Coast Hwy. This is a clean hotel with great staff. The location is great to get to the downtown and it is right off the Hwy making it easy to find.
Other trip Nov 21, 2014
Barb
"Very clean and comforting"
When booking online you never know what your getting, especially in a town you are visiting for the 1st time. We were pleasantly surprised. The staff was very nice both in the morning and in the evening. The room was clean. The breakfast in the morning was more than expected which made for a great start. Its convenient location right off the freeway made it easy to find. We loved santa cruz and will be back and when we do go back, we will book here again. Thanks
michelle&carlos
"I would recommend"
Terrific staff...comfortable rooms. Certainly well worth the cost.
5 night business trip Nov 9, 2014
"Seriously the best!"
The location was perfect and close to everything. The breakfast Was great and yummy, I thought they had a pretty darn good selection. Cereal, pastries, waffles, yogurts, string cheese, fruits, vege patties, biscuits and gravy, juice, coffee, tea, potatoes. The rooms were clean, beautiful, the colors inside are so cozy. The bed and pillows are comfy. I mean the girls up in the front were awesome,their customer service skills were great, very helpful. One was pregnant, I don't remember her name, and the other one I think was Margaret, she's an older lady. Gosh I loved her!!!!!! I went here on a solo trip and I have to say, THIS IS MY HOTEL FROM HERE ON OUT!
2 night trip Nov 14, 2014
TATYANA
"Awesome"
Very enjoyable not alot of noise and breakfast was good .will be staying agian.
3 night trip Nov 9, 2014
"don't hesitate"
Friendly staff, very nice room, good breakfast. I would gladly stay again.
2 night family trip Nov 13, 2014
lisa
"Comfort in Santa Cruz"
The room was clean and the king bed was very comfortable. All amenities good except the breakfast, could not eat, no gluten free options.
2 night romance trip Oct 24, 2014
Linda K
"Nice, inexpensive hotel with good service."
The room was comfortable and clean. The service was friendly and accommodating. The breakfast was actually quite good. The sauna was broken, however the hot tub was nice and relaxing.
3 night family trip Oct 26, 2014
TERI
"Decent"
My stay at the Comfort Inn was pretty decent, very affordable and most importantly accessible to everything in Santa Cruz and the main freeways. The inly real complaint i have is the smell of the room a very pungent cigarette smell that stayed in all my clothes and belongings even after i left the hotel. I do not think this is the Comfort Inns fault but i do see the smell as an unappealing factor especially when you take your kids like i did. Overall the service was great the breakfast was pretty good they had bagels, bread, jellies, potatoes, sausage and a variety of drinks from juice to a variety of teas. I would recommend the place because its affordable.
4 night family trip Oct 12, 2014
Anonymous
"Great hotel & location"
Great hotel location was perfect staff was great our check in was so fast & easy they also had a continental breakfast which had all kinds of items to choose from we would diffently stay there again
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
Marie
"Nice Hotel."
Quiet, internet service available. Served breakfast.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
"they need to try harder"
rooms noisy. Pipes rattle. Room cramped. A closet would be nice. TV remote didn't work. Overall, I wouldn't recommend to anyone.
Other trip Oct 19, 2014
Ben
"Santa Cruz"
Good location right off hwy 1.
2 night trip Oct 14, 2014
Eic
"Comfort Inn-Santa Cruz"
We arrived in the evening to a rollicking group of young boys from a Baseball or Soccer Team. Being that it was Friday night it was perfectly understandable. Their parents and chaperones had a decent control over the kids. No problems. The Desk Clerk was very apologetic, but it is a situation that couldn't have been helped. The Inn apparently had put the Team up in the front and the rest of the Guest back in the back of the complex. Our room was very clean and comfortable and we didn't hear a peep from the Team up front the entire night. Kuddos to the Chaperones and Comfort Inn for designing a complex with such great acoustics. Breakfast in the morning was very good. Their staff was very attentive to everyone's needs and opened up early for the Team so that they could get up, fed and head off to their destination, so that the other Guest could have breakfast in peace and quiet. Again another Gold Star for this Comfort Inn and their Staff! Very pleasant stay, even if it was only for one night. Would recommend to anyone visiting the area.
1 night trip with friends Oct 10, 2014
Carol Baggs
"Great stay, Great price"
Exceeded expectations. Room was comfortable, bedding was nice (that's important) overall, Great stay- even breakfast was above average. Only think I could say is that the in room coffee apparatus was challenged, and the bathroom needed a re grout, which was surprising since the rest of the room and the grounds were in great condition. Staff was very friendly.
2 night business trip Oct 9, 2014
"Excellant facility and good value."
The facility is well maintained and clean, the breakfast good, and the staff helpful and cheerful. Swimming pool and hot tub well maintained.
3 night business trip Sep 30, 2014
Kathleen
"Great location, great service"
The room was updated, clean and convenient. Breakfast was great. Staff was friendly and attentive.
2 night family trip Sep 9, 2014
"A good value."
The room was clean and comfortable but had a little bit of an old room smell. Staff was wonderful
Other trip Sep 10, 2014
"Best Place for the Price"
Stayed for 2 days and was glad I chose this location. Good price, good service, no complaints. Thank you.
2 night business trip Aug 27, 2014
Al
"Best deal I found"
I looked carefully trying to balance price and quality. This was the best deal I found. We do not like staying at hotels where pets can stay and my kids wanted with pool... the pool was smaller than it looks in the pics (same for the spa). So that was a bit disappointing. But we still enjoy it our last morning (heated pool). Breakfast is indeed in a small place but in all motels we have stayed is kind of the same and here there was a great variety of food. People who work at the hotel are very nice. Linens were clean. Regarding location, in Santa Cruz nothing is too far since it is not a huge city. we drove to the beach and other attractions, you get everywhere in a matter of minutes (and were lucky to find parking every time). I recommend going to the Mission and look for the adobe building behind the school (good educational family outing).
1 night trip Aug 23, 2014
"An O.K. experience."
Okay hotel. A bit noisy (pool, cars exiting at early hours). Continental breakfast was sub-par. Otherwise, staff was pleasant enough and room was clean.
1 night trip Aug 19, 2014
"Nice Comfort Inn"
Very helpful staff at front desk. You can walk to beach in about 45 minutes and save parking issues.
Other trip Aug 15, 2014
"Dated Motel"
Convenient location and amenities but very dated building. The state of the bathroom reminded me of an old Motel 6 and the "breakfast" food was average with soggy potatoes and over-crowded room.
1 night family trip Aug 4, 2014
"Nice, clean hotel , 2 miles from the beach"
Had a great time with friends, the room was clean and comfortable. There wasn't any parking available when we returned to our room Friday night but the hotel was sold out and security helped us park :).. Had a great stay with no problems. Thank you, Kelli M.
Other trip Aug 9, 2014
Kelli
"Great Place to stay"
I wanted an early check in since I had drove down early in the am for a meeting. They told me at first I couldn't check in until 3 but told I told them I need to check in earlier so they said to call back at 12. When I called back at 12 they again told me I couldn't check in early but was able to talk them into letting me check in at 12. The breakfast was the best part of the stay and the lady who help with the breakfast in the morning. She was super friendly and helpful. Would stay there again just for the free breakfast!!
2 night trip Jul 28, 2014
Katrinaaa925
"Walking distance from Wharf to Wharf bus pickup"
The location is excellent for those who are participating in the annual Wharf to Wharf race because it is about four blocks away from where the buses pickup and drop off passengers for the race. Bed was comfortable with ample pillows to prop oneself up with. Room had a microwave and small refrigerator. There was only one bar of soap to use in the bathroom for the shower and the sink. Because of the high amount of people checking in for the evening, the rooms (I had booked two) were not ready for 3 p.m. check-in. Left and cam back at 7:00 p.m. and the staff still had to find two rooms that were cleaned and available. Knowing that his particular weekend was going to busy, one would think the motel mgmt would have staffed extra people in anticipation of guest's needs.
1 night trip with friends Jul 26, 2014
RoxAnn
"Nice Stay"
Very comfortable hotel. Staff in the office was very accommodating.
3 night family trip Jul 14, 2014
"DON'T PLAN TO CHECK IN ON TIME HOT TUB JETS BROKEN"
We arrived to check in at check in time, 3pm. Our room was not available until 4:30pm. When I complained and they told me the room was ready (after 4pm), we went up to the room and the maid was still cleaning for 15 more minutes. We had to stand outside until she was done. I decided to stay so far from the beach boardwalk only because this hotel offered a pool, spa, refrigerator and microwave in room and breakfast. We stayed a total of 3 days. The Spa/Hot Tub jets did not work and they were aware of the problem. Don't think I will stay at this hotel again. Perhaps closer to the Beach Boardwalk would be best!
2 night trip with friends Jul 3, 2014
Terri
"kid friendly"
not the greatest but comfortable beds for sure, good breakfast simple overnite
Other trip Jul 16, 2014
Crystal
Love this place....5th time there
1 night trip Jul 9, 2014
Tony
"Go ahead and stay here"
Sadly they were understaffed in housekeeping on holiday weekend. Could not get into room until 5 pm. Spa was out of order. But hey those two marks would not normally be the case, ask them. Good breakfast and all else was fine.
1 night family trip Jul 6, 2014
Stayed for 2 nights to see the Redwoods and the Boardwalk. Hotel was adequate for that. Rooms are a little small, but it is an old facility. They do a nice job keeping it up. Front desk staff was extremely welcoming and could not do enough to be helpful.
Other trip Jul 10, 2014
Gayle
I was impressed! Compared with surrounding hotels at same price I felt we got lucky! Fast service (we asked for a rollaway bed and it was there in two minutes!), clean pool, clean bathrooms, roomy, and an excellent breakfast! We would stay here again! The kids loved it too!
1 night business trip Jul 7, 2014
Erin
"Close to beach and downtown"
We enjoyed out stay, they had friendly employees that were very helpful and promptly tried to make your stay worth it. Heated pool and jacuzzi were great, kids enjoyed....inside of rooms relatively updated. Outside a bit dated, but overall was more updated then some closer to the beach...very happy and would stay there again.
4 night family trip Jul 2, 2014
AZvacationer
"Family vacation"
We stayed here on our trip to Santa Cruz and down the coast to Monterey and Carmel. Nice clean, comfortable room, staff was very helpful and friendly and great breakfast. It was close to Boardwalk, and Downtown shopping and restaurants in Santa Cruz. It was a quick drive to Monterey and Carmel and the price was good. Would definitely stay again if we every get back.
2 night family trip Jun 25, 2014
Traveler96
"great place. even better breakfast"
nice, comfortable rooms. very friendly and the continental breakfast was amazing.
2 night trip Jun 27, 2014
donna
"vacation in SF"
We enjoyed our stay at the La Quinta, the breakfast was better than the other hotels that we stayed at on our vacation. Couldn't use the pool, since the temperature was cool, but felt the water, and it was warm.
1 night family trip Jun 23, 2014
Dana
"Good value for the price"
We arrived early, and the staff made extra efforts to get us into the room so we didn't have to leave all our luggage in the car. The room was clean, and we were pleased to have a good size fridge and a microwave. I am a big decaf black tea drinker, and they had that too, as well as coffee and a coffee maker in the room. We ran out of toilet paper at one point, and our room did not get cleaned until after 3:00 pm, but these were very minor issues. The staff overall was friendly, helpful and courteous. The breakfast was abundant and decent, with the exception of some suspect sausages. We were very pleased with our stay and would definitely stay there again.
Other trip Jun 29, 2014
Gina
"nice place to stay with very good service"
Stayed two nights. The service from the staff was very good. Very comfortable beds and a reasonable rate. Would definitely stay again.
1 night business trip Jun 22, 2014
"Comfy Beds - Great Price"
Really liked the comfy beds and cleanliness of the room. Choice of soft and firm pillows and plenty of coffee and tea in the room.
1 night trip Jun 20, 2014
Jack Dick Customs
"Very comfortable"
Very nice staff. I felt welcome. Bed sheets were nice and felt newer and comfortable. There weren't any neighbor distractions. So I say its in a great location. I am very happy we chose this hotel for our vacation. We would book again.
Other trip Jun 20, 2014
mama of 4
"Santa Cruz Inn"
Location was pretty good. Rooms were clean but we were short of towels. When asking for more towels when we arrived they told us that the person in charge was gone and all he came down with, thinking they were towels, were four bathmats. We wound up with four bathmats, one washcloth, one hand towel, and one bath towel for two people. The breakfast was good.
1 night business trip Jun 8, 2014
Chelsea
"Nice rooms."
Clean updated rooms with comfortable beds. Very satisfied with our choice of hotels.
1 night trip with friends Jun 9, 2014
"Almost a 5!"
We had a stay before going to Scotts Valley.Was pleasantly surprised with the cleanliness & service.The staff was extremely helpful and the beds were great.
1 night trip Jun 6, 2014
Bill M.
"Comfortable"
They let us check in early and leave late. Decent breakfast options and perfect location for the boardwalk but also close to the freeway
Other trip May 24, 2014
"Needed stay close and comfortable to University"
Easy to locate. For great price ( $60.-/night) room was clean, bed and bedding same quality as at Embassy Suites, bathroom clean also. Employees very friendly. It was very quiet at night
Other trip May 24, 2014
Nice room, recently updated and clean. We had a king and liked that there were 4 pillows provided, 2 soft and 2 firm. Unfortunately room was adjacent to a patio where people were smoking even though it was marked No Smoking, guess they should unmount the wall ashtray to discourage smoking. We stayed on a Sunday night and were harshly awoken from our sleep at 5am by the garbage collectors.
Other trip May 23, 2014
"Worth it for the price"
Staff was friendly and helpful. Rooms were a bit dank but clean and comfortable.
1 night trip May 20, 2014
"Highly recommend Comfort Inn as a budget hotel."
This hotel located close to downtown and the beaches. Denny's is right opposite.
Other trip May 17, 2014