All hotels in Santa Cruz, California, United States of America
110 Plymouth St, Santa Cruz, CA, 95060, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9246

"Very nice hotel with a great breakfast"
The hotel was very nice and we felt very safe here. We will definitely be back.
Other trip Jun 27, 2015
"Great staff!"
The staff was awesome and the rooms clean and comfortable.
2 night trip with friends Jun 15, 2015
"Why choose anywhere else?"
It was a great stay. The rooms are nice, safe and clean. The best surprise was a particular staff member. Her name is "Margaret." She may be one of the most pleasant and kind people you will ever meet! She works so hard, yet is always smiling, happy, friendly and so very warm. She is so kind and watching the way she treated my children was fantastic. What a great sense of humor, healthy attitude and just a person you would want to hug. In fact, when I left...She did!
Other trip Jun 18, 2015
Brad
"Nice surprise"
I was pleasantly surprised that this hotel was as nice as it was. It wasn't too far from the beach and Boardwalk. The room was nice and comfortable and the staff was very friendly. The continental breakfast was perfect my family. The hotel also had a ton of cameras everywhere so I felt safe during my stay. And you can't beat the great price. We will definitely come here again!
Other trip Jun 13, 2015
Amber
"Nice but..."
disapointed the pool and jacuzzi was locked up by 8pm! it was a major factor in chossing this place.
1 night business trip May 22, 2015
steve
"Santa Cruz Comfort Inn review"
The staff were friendly and helpful. The room was small, but clean. We felt it was good value. The door was mis-aligned and would not allow the bar hasp to work.
2 night family trip May 21, 2015
LINDA
"good place to stay"
nice clean room, good variety of breakfast. Heated pool a plus
Other trip May 18, 2015
daisy
"OK but could use improvement"
No elevator to second floor and was travelling with blind son and 80 year old mother. Maybe more options on website to choose handicap room or more accommodation options on first floor. Room was.cramped for 3 people.
1 night family trip Apr 27, 2015
Sheryl
"Pleasant Hotel"
Pleasant staff, and the location was good for a business stop over.
1 night business trip Apr 21, 2015
Malcolm
"Sleepless in Santa Cruz"
The service was very good. When I arrived the women at the front desk was very nice. When I went to my room it smelled like something very sweet was used to cover an unpleasant smell. When I dropped my luggage in the room and immediately got back in my car, I could smell that sweet smell on my jacket and I was only in the room less than five minutes. So I got back out of my car, retrieved my things and requested a different room which this same women again, was very accommodating. The new room was very clean and worked out fine. The only bad thing was the walls were so poorly insulated that the snoring guest in the room next door kept me up all night as he was snoring over the volume of his television that he left on all night. So a good night sleep was not possible.
1 night business trip Apr 21, 2015
DeAnna
"We couldn't stay in this room"
I took my daughter to Santa Cruz to see UCSC. Once we got into the room and it appeared "some" of the other rooms where occupied with what appears as tenants living there, and not the kind you want as your neighbor, we had to pack up our things and leave. Both of us were scared to stay there! And of course, I could not get any refund.
Other trip Apr 17, 2015
Busy Mother
"Okay if you are an early bird"
Just make an overnight stay for UC Santa Cruz visit. Arrived really late 1am and thanks for the young man at front desk willing to stay around for my check-in. The free morning breakfast is comparable to other motels. The only thing I want to say is the building walls and ceiling are just paper thin. When the person above my room got up at 5am and started packing his stuff and took a shower, I heard all the footsteps echo and running water noise. No wonder all guests has to initial on check-in paperwork for some sort of "keep the noise down" policy.
1 night business trip Apr 9, 2015
No shower curtain in our room. Took front desk over an hour to get one to us. Hot tub no working. Breakfast was just okay
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
"Spring break 2015"
Booked early got a great price! This is always our hotel of choice because of the pool, although they now close it at 9pm. This is much to early if your off doing things for the day. We have been staying here every year for over 6 years now. They have updated the rooms which are very nice. The breakfast could use some help. A variety or changing up the hot eats would help. We stayed 8 days and having the same thing over and over got old. The helper in the breakfast area on the weekends drove us nuts! I had to tell her several time "we can get our own stuff"! She would even hide the good hot chocolate and read on her shift. Why? Idk. Great location, be sure to go across the street and grab fresh donuts and milk on an evening or visit Marianns ice cream shop which had been around for decades (I think 60years).
8 night family trip Mar 20, 2015
Hotel was very neat and clean. Staff were excellent, very nice and accomodating. I will return!
Other trip Apr 7, 2015
"Excellent quality, affordable price!"
Excellent hotel! Great quality for the price. Room was nice, breakfast great, and a very nice pool. Will use this hotel again on future trips to Santa Cruz!
5 night family trip Mar 29, 2015
"Nice, safe and within budget"
Family of four (two young children) stayed here for a night. Nice, comfortable stay. Plenty of parking. Swimming pool and hot tub a plus. Breakfast was nice and plenty of option for the adults and kids( yogurt, waffles, fruits, pastries, potatoes, sausage etc). Would stay again and definitely recommend.
miri
"Close to Highways 17 & 1"
Nice place to return to after activities. Location good but located on one way street next to highway exit. Across the street from Denny's Restaurant. Comfortable enough. Some paint peeling in bathroom. No elevators for second story rooms. Otherwise good experience.
Other trip Mar 24, 2015
"Close to Highway very convenient"
the facility is a bit small. the room is a bit small too. the hotel staff were friendly and helpful. the hot breakfast is very good. there is a small but functional lobby. the rooms are close to the major road to the highway so it could be a little noisy for rooms on the outside. the facility is a bit old. there is no safe in the room. the plus is there is a pool and a jacuzzi so this is standard but is good to have anyway.
Other trip Mar 6, 2015
Francisco
"Nice hotel not on the beach, but close."
We were pleasantly surprised at the room - larger than most, clean and comfortable. We will stay there next time we're visiting our kids.
Other trip Mar 4, 2015
Satish
"Family trip"
Family overnight trip to Santa Cruz from the bayarea. The room was nice and clean, had a tv and fridge. Bathroom was clean which is important. Checking in was easy and simple. I really can't think of anything bad to say. I couldn't hear the neighbors next door in their room so it was like we were there by ourselves. Places to eat close by if you don't mind fast food lol.. I would stay here again.
1 night family trip Feb 21, 2015
"very comfortable, easy to get to"
Rooms very comfortable, staff helpful, friendly, & funny. Only issue was sirens in middle of night.
Other trip Feb 22, 2015
connie
"Double room equal a single room."
I ordered a double room and two double beds, but hotel give me a single room with two double beds. Very disappointed.
1 night family trip Feb 16, 2015
Mario
"Very pleasant and not disappointed !"
Checked in in the late afternoon. The staff was exceptional and so so kind. We just stayed one night. A great coffee shop was just a quick walk. The hotel is near the highway. The room was very clean and updated. The bed was very comfy and well put together. I will stay again when we come to the area
1 night romance trip Feb 15, 2015
Anna
"Lipstick on a pig"
Nice place on the outside. Pretty sketchy on the inside. I realize I wasn't staying at a 4-star hotel - I understand it's a couple notches below. But I was surprised to walk in and see major water stains on the carpet and wall - it looked like they had plumbing issues, but c'mon...replace the carpet. The door also doesn't close all the way, so there's a sizeable gap that allows bugs, sunlight, smells, noise, drafts, etc in the room. I was also annoyed that they put us in a room right next to the freeway onramp - even though I booked it 5 weeks in advance and there were still rooms available a week before. It made me wonder if they put 3rd party booking guests (i.e. this site) in the bad rooms. The beds are hard, the towels are old and crusty and the chair in the room was dirty. As for the good (there IS some good): the staff was incredibly nice, the continental breakfast was worth it and the exterior and pool are very nice and clean.
2 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
Nathan
"Mother Daughters getaway"
Booked this hotel based on the reviews. Room needed updating bed not comfortable for a Comfort Inn! Smelled stale. Breakfast was the best part very good and the breakfast attendant was super nice!
1 night family trip Feb 12, 2015
LISA
"Great location, clean&cozy rooms, helpful staff"
Great location, clean and cozy rooms, staff is always helpful & the property is always clean and well kept.
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
Allen
"Perfect for the Price"
I needed a cheap place to stay that was still going to be decent and safe. This fit the bill perfectly, and I'd definitely stay again. Don't expect romance and frills. The front desk woman was friendly and quick. I like that they make everyone sign an agreement about the quiet hours. It helped me feel more comfortable.
1 night business trip Jan 27, 2015
"Helpful staff, excellent value"
Very friendly and helpful staff, basic but clean rooms. Comfortable bed. Convenient and a good value.
4 night trip Jan 24, 2015
"as expected"
Stayed one night, it was great. As expected after reviewing hotel online.
1 night romance trip Jan 23, 2015
"nice to stay"
It was very comfortable and the patio view was nice as well. Breakfast was all good.
1 night family trip Nov 27, 2014
IWEN
"Exceeded expectations"
This motel exceeded our expectations. I think nicest of this level of motel I've been to. We stayed two nights at this motel in mid January 2015. It appears the room was remodeled recently. Another room looked like it was in the process of being remodeled. The staff was friendly. Breakfast include the typical continental breakfast type of items but with better selection pastries than I typically see. In addition, there ware scrambled eggs, waffles, & sausage. The hot tub, and pool were small but clean. The location did not allow left turns our of the motel so required a loop around the block to go toward the beach. Ask for one of the recently remodeled rooms.
2 night romance trip Jan 14, 2015
Walt
"I'd stay again"
took my boyfriend here for a birthday get away, was nicely suprised by the room accommodations as well as the close location to so many great attractions. Both front desk ladies I spoke to while checking in and out were polite and hospitable. I thought the noise might be an issue being right off the highway but it was slight, and easily blocked out by a low level TV volume or the heater being turned on :)
1 night romance trip Jan 18, 2015
Kyra
"Great Place to stay!"
Wonderful service and very clean!
1 night business trip Jan 15, 2015
Katie
"Nice experience"
The room was nice however this hotel allows its tenants to smoke right outside their room. The smoke from the cigarettes is drawn into the room air vents and caused me respitory issues. Not sure I would be able to stay here again.
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
Renee
"Nice hotel for the price"
Stayed at Comfort Inn on the way back to LA from SFO. The location was good, and did not have trouble finding it. Close to restaurants. Its a pretty decent hotel and the room condition was fine.
1 night family trip Jan 4, 2015
Binish
"Highly recommend this hotel!"
Stayed for one night at a time on two separate occasions. Hotel staff was very friendly, breakfast was very good and bed was VERY comfortable. Great location near downtown and Boardwalk. Totally recommend this hotel to others.
1 night business trip Dec 2, 2014
Sara
This is a pleasant place to stay. The room was tidy and the bathroom was clean. The continental breakfast was really nice. I would stay there again on my next trip through Santa Cruz.
1 night business trip Jan 2, 2015
"Good 3 star motel"
Room was what we expected from a 3 star motel. Room was a bit small. Continental breakfast was OK. Had hot cereal, waffles and biscuits and gravy in addition to cold items.
2 night family trip Dec 30, 2014
"Business trip"
This was a business trip. I enjoyed my stay and would come back. The breakfast is nice if only they would add eggs it would be fantastic.
2 night business trip Dec 22, 2014
"Good stay"
Nice budget motel, clean and quiet.
3 night family trip Dec 19, 2014
"Friendly employees but disappointing."
The employees we encountered were very friendly. The only issue we had with the hotel was my son left his tablet on the bed in the hotel room forgetting to retrieve it while we loaded the car. We called later that afternoon as soon as we arrived at our destination but were told housekeeping had not seen it. Both my son and I saw it laying on the bed while taking luggage to the car prior to departing. We are very disappointed it was not turned in, especially since my son spent his entire summer earning the money.
1 night family trip Dec 18, 2014
"My Santa Cruz lodging."
I am a repeat visitor and I have recommended this hotel to my colleagues because it is clean, comfortable and the staff are very helpful.
1 night business trip Dec 10, 2014
"Inexpensive and comfortable"
Stayed here for a quick business trip. Was comfortable, free parking, friendly staff - everything I needed!
Other trip Dec 12, 2014
"Cute, simple hotel"
The staff was super friendly, room was exceptionally clean. We checked out a little late and had no problem whatsoever. I would come here again without hesitation.
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
Yesenia
"AAA+"
No disappointment. Very comfortable and clean.
1 night romance trip Dec 3, 2014
kwan
"Good, clean, basic motel"
My husband and I spent one night here when we drove our son back to UCSC after Thanksgiving. This is a basic, motel facility. Nothing fancy, but everything in good, clean condition. The shower had decent water pressure. I didn't give it a "5" because it is a basic motel, not an upscale facility. I would say it is about as good as it gets for this type of accomodation.
1 night family trip Nov 28, 2014
"Excellent service. Comfortable Rooms."
Excellent service. Comfortable Rooms.
2 night family trip Nov 28, 2014
"Repeat customer"
Always greeted and treated nicely. Breakfast is ok, pool and spa wonderfully warm/hot. Rooms clean and comfy
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
repeat customer
"Stay at Comfort Inn"
Good service, friendly and professional staff, clean room, quiet considering it's near the entrance to a freeway.
1 night business trip Nov 23, 2014