All hotels in Houston, Texas, United States of America
4500 Post Oak Pkwy, Houston, TX, 77027, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1591

Great pool
    Quite clean
  • Value
    Fairly good value for money
    Bad internet service
"Close to everything we needed."
Enjoyed our stay and would stay there again. Rooms were spacious and very clean.
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
Marissa
"The staff was kind, check in/out was fast."
My experience was great, clean room, breakfast was plentiful, great price.
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
Lucille
"Clean, Friendly, Conveniently Located"
Hotel staff was very friendly, rooms were clean and smelled wonderful, it was conveniently located, and breakfast was delicious. Thank you!
Response by Hampton Inn Houston Galleria
Thank you for your five star review and feedback! We are glad you enjoyed everything and hope to see you again!
1 night family trip Feb 21, 2015
Great Staff and Service. The cookies in the afternoons and the orange water were great subtle touches that made it fee very welcoming. Breakfast was a little generic and was in a large area that you had to walk back and forth to get what you wanted.
Response by Hampton Inn Houston Galleria
Thank you for your five star review! We are glad you enjoyed your overall stay and we hope you come back and visit again soon!
4 night business trip Feb 18, 2015
Brett
"The Hamptons!"
I would definitely recommend to stay here. I will be coming back for sure. Hotel staff very pleasant & welcoming.
Response by Hampton Inn Houston Galleria
Thank you for your five star review! We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to seeing you again!
2 night family trip Jan 13, 2015
bernadette
"Great Holiday Weekend"
Great Staff and Breakfast. The Hotel parking lot was packed but it was a Holiday weekend. Every need was met, Can't say enough about how GREAT, friendly & accommodating the staff was. Then even provided a bottle opener at 2am.
Response by Hampton Inn Houston Galleria
Thank you for your review and feedback. We are glad you enjoyed your Holiday weekend with us and we hope to see you again soon!
"Needs better pillows!!!!"
The hotel was very nice and the service the same. However, the mattress and pillows were the worst I've ever had. I could not get comfortable no matter what position. My wife felt the same. I ended up sleeping in my car and actually received more sleep there than in the hotel. I've stayed at other Hampton's back in 2009 and did not have this issue. Thankfully our stay was for only one night.
Response by Hampton Inn Houston Galleria
Thank you for your review and feedback. We are very sorry to hear you were uncomfortable and were unable to rest while you were with us. We are getting a renovation this summer and will be getting some new beds, so we hope you'll try us out again if you are in the Houston area.
"Weekend getaway"
Very nice hotel and the staff was very friendly!
Response by Hampton Inn Houston Galleria
Thank you for your review and feedback! We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us and we hope to see you again soon!
"Awesome"
I loved it!
Response by Hampton Inn Houston Galleria
Thank you for your five star review! We hope you come back and see us again soon!
2 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
"Great easy access Hotel near everything fun in Hou"
everything was great, Breakfast was good
Response by Hampton Inn Houston Galleria
Thank you for your five star review! We are glad you enjoyed our Hotel. Please come back and see us soon!
Leslie
It was a stay just as I expected. A typical Hampton stay. Clean and friendly. No its not a four star experience. But for the price its a true value.
Response by Hampton Inn Houston Galleria
Thank you for your review and feedback. We are glad you found our Hotel to be clean and friendly, our core values. Please come back and see us again!
Donald
"great location"
Nice and quite. Hotel staff was went aboge and beyond. We had our 7 month old with us. Great location easy to get to Downtown and some good shopping. Will stay here again.
Response by Hampton Inn Houston Galleria
Thank you for your five star review! We are glad you and your family enjoyed your stay, and we hope you come back and see us again!
2 night business trip Jan 29, 2015
Rene
"Comfy and Convenient in Houston"
Clean comfortable room, good full breakfast included, convenient to Galleria, and just 15 min. from downtown via scenic Memorial Drive.
Response by Hampton Inn Houston Galleria
Thank you for your review and feedback! We are glad you enjoyed the Hotel and hope you stay with us next time you are in Houston!
1 night trip with friends Jan 31, 2015
Joel
"Great hotel!!"
Great hotel! Very friendly and helpful staff!
Response by Hampton Inn Houston Galleria
Thank you for your review and feedback! We are glad you enjoyed the Hotel and hope you come back and see us again!
2 night family trip Jan 30, 2015
"My weekend getaway"
The hotel say was crazy at first! We had to switch rooms because the neighbor's were too loud.The hotel staff then gave someone the same room as my husband and I, and of course he walked in while I was in the shower. Hampton Inn fixed the issues an the rest of our stay was pleasant.
Response by Hampton Inn Houston Galleria
Thank you for your five star review! We apologize for the issues you experienced, as this is not a standard of operating here at the Hampton Inn, and we are glad to hear our staff took good care of you. We look forward to welcoming you and your husband back again soon!
2 night romance trip Jan 30, 2015
DELL
"Get location, great service"
Very comfy place to stay, great service well around . Breakfast was great so many options..
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
"A great stay!"
A great stay but I was disappointed that we had to pay a parking fee. Otherwise, it is a great hotel with great accommodations.
Response by Hampton Inn Houston Galleria
Thank you for your review and feedback! We are glad you enjoyed your overall stay. Please come back and see us soon!
1 night romance trip Jan 23, 2015
DeWayn
"Great service, fantastic location"
We liked the location since it was 5 mins to the Galleria and close to the highway. Service was friendly and helpful. Breakfast exceeded our expectations. The only thing I wish could be better was that the door could block sounds better. You can hear people's conversations in the hallway at times. Overall we were very happy for choosing this hotel.
Response by Hampton Inn Houston Galleria
Thank you for your five star review! We are glad you enjoyed your overall stay and hope you come back to visit soon!
2 night family trip Jan 16, 2015
"excellent hotel!!"
My fiance and I were in town to shop for my wedding suit and watch houston rockets play. this hotel's location is great. Right in the heart of downtown. Five mins everywhere!!! Shopping, dining.hotel clean and service was excellent. Will stay there again next visit to houston.
Response by Hampton Inn Houston Galleria
Thank you for your five star review! We are glad we got to be a part of your special weekend and look forward to having you back soon!
2 night romance trip Jan 16, 2015
Fernan
"Nice hotel for a good value."
The hotel itself is nice, the traffic around it is intense during peak hours. I would recommend staying here if you need to be in or around the Galleria. The breakfast is above standard as far as free breakfasts are concerned. I will return.
Response by Hampton Inn Houston Galleria
Thank you for your review and feedback. We hope to welcome you back again soon!
4 night business trip Jan 13, 2015
Alyssa
"Great stay in Houston!"
GREAT HOTEL! Rooms neat and arranged well. Love the large desk. Breakfast Buffet was the best I've seen.
Response by Hampton Inn Houston Galleria
Thank you for your five star review! We are glad you enjoyed the Hotel and hope you come back and see us soon!
1 night business trip Jan 9, 2015
"Weekend getaway"
Would definitely stay here again! Very nice & clean with friendly staff. Loved the breakfast. Very close to everything.
Response by Hampton Inn Houston Galleria
Thank you for your five star review and feedback! We are glad you enjoyed the Hotel and we hope to see you again soon!
1 night romance trip Jan 10, 2015
"nice just don't agree with parking fees"
everything was good . just do not agree with a $11 charge for parking . we travel to Houston at least 8 weekends a year , while we really liked this hotel on our last visit to Houston 1/3/2015 we found a new hotel that is just as nice and has secure parking at no charge
Response by Hampton Inn Houston Galleria
Thank you for your review and feedback. We certainly understand your concerns regarding parking, but of the Hotels that charge parking in the Galleria area, we are one of the lowest. We hope you found the secured parking area for our Hotel a valid reason for the fee. We hope you will give us a chance again in the future.
2 night romance trip Dec 19, 2014
kenneth
"Good place to stay"
Friendly, helpful staff.
Response by Hampton Inn Houston Galleria
Thank you for your five star review! We are glad you enjoyed your stay and hope you can visit again soon!
5 night family trip Dec 28, 2014
Stephen
"Houston Galleria area"
Nice hotel in a good location for the Galleria area. Breakfast was great, staff was fine.
Other trip Jan 7, 2015
"The best breakfast ever...but out of waffles.."
Clean room,convenient location,parking gated. The check in was little slow but I was provided with a lot of information on regard of the hotel
Other trip Jan 6, 2015
lilli
"Relaxing"
It was exquisite. We had a nice time and can't wait to come again.
Response by Hampton Inn Houston Galleria
Thank you for your review and feedback. We are glad you were able to stay with us while in town and hope to see you again soon!
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
Darriet
"Great location, great environment!"
always a good experience and great location!
Response by Hampton Inn Houston Galleria
Thank you for your five star review! We are glad you have enjoyed our Hotel and we look forward to seeing you again soon!
2 night family trip Dec 19, 2014
kimberly
"Great service and rooms."
Best location ever. 10minutes or less from everything. I will be staying here again.
Response by Hampton Inn Houston Galleria
Thank you for your five star review! We are glad you enjoyed our location and hope to see you again soon!
2 night trip with friends Dec 19, 2014
Aggie
"Hotel Selected for Wired Internet"
I selected the Hampton because it was conveniently located and because it was advertised to have rooms wired for Internet. Other hotels advertised WiFi in rooms. On this trip I needed to be hard-wired into the Internet for Telemedicine HD Conferences to a poor barrio in Lima, Peru. To my dismay I saw that my room only had slow WiFi. Cat at the front desk was very nice and accommodating. She set me up in the Board Room for the three mornings. I was extremely pleased and impressed. Thank you, Cat.
Other trip Dec 20, 2014
"Expensive parking"
Very nice hotel. $11 for parking seemed like a ripoff.
1 night family trip Dec 13, 2014
Stephen
"Hotel. Rooms need updating"
Great location but needs updating , room furniture needs to be replaced.
Other trip Dec 13, 2014
i am a regional
"great hotel"
Stay was nice. The room was more than i imagined. The free breakfast buffet was great. Just didn't like paying $11 for parking outside of the hate.
Response by Hampton Inn Houston Galleria
Thank you for your review. Please note the parking fee is the same anywhere you park on property. We are glad to hear though that you enjoyed your overall stay! We look forward to seeing you again!
1 night romance trip Dec 6, 2014
Tasha
This hotel was very clean and the stff was nice. The only issues we had was a loud rattling AC and a dripping faucet. These two noises made it difficult to sleep, so I went to the front desk. They gave me a new room, on the same floor, and that new room had no issues. The rooms were clean and presented very nicely. The breakfast buffet was better than most places that we have stayed. It was easy to get to the highway and the mall and shops. We would stay here again.
Response by Hampton Inn Houston Galleria
Thank you for your review and feedback! We are sorry to hear of the noises in your first room, but are glad you were able to get some rest in your new room. These issues have been addressed with our Engineering team to ensure all of our rooms provide a pleasant, quiet stay. We thank you for staying with us and hope you come back and see us again soon!
2 night family trip Dec 5, 2014
Anne-Marie
"My getaway for the weekend"
Really not a lot to tell but my stay was real nice.
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
I'm married
"Nice room, nice location"
I love Houston and always enjoy my stay. The staff was great and very nice
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
"Hampton inn"
The stay was great! The Hampton is very clean and nice.
Response by Hampton Inn Houston Galleria
Thank you for your five star review and feedback! We are glad you enjoyed your stay and hope you visit us again!
1 night romance trip Dec 5, 2014
"Close to the Galleria."
Everyone of the staff was helpful and courteous. Location was near all the places we needed to be within walking distance.
Other trip Nov 29, 2014
"aa"
everything was really good!! Just the breafast was kind of bad!! A lot of suit breads, and suit stuff!! Could be a little bit more health!!
Response by Hampton Inn Houston Galleria
Thank you for your review and feedback. We are always look to improve upon our breakfast selection to make sure we are offering a healthy variety of food. We hope you will stay with us again on your next trip to Houston!
7 night business trip Nov 9, 2014
The experience was great. I enjoyed the stay and it was very comfortable and relaxing. The staff was professional and helpful. I will stay again
Other trip Nov 19, 2014
Anglett
"Joyce Meyer Convention"
Very nice hotel. It was just right for what we needed.
Response by Hampton Inn Houston Galleria
Thank you for your review! We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us during the convention and we hope you come back next year to see us!
1 night family trip Nov 14, 2014
Norman Wayne
"My weekend getaway"
Everything was great except the pillows. Be aware of small pillows that are not very comfortable!
Response by Hampton Inn Houston Galleria
Thank you for your review. We appreciate the feedback and hope the rest of your stay you found enjoyable. Please come back and see us!
2 night romance trip Nov 7, 2014
"Great Value!"
very convenient location...not in the Galleria Traffic, Target located across the street so very easy to stock your room and utilize the fridge. Large breakfast complete with fresh waffles, cereals, pastries, OJ, hard boiled eggs etc.
Response by Hampton Inn Houston Galleria
Thank you for your five star review! We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us, and really enjoyed our breakfast. Please come back and see us soon!
3 night trip with friends Nov 6, 2014
"Paperthin walls otherwise nice."
Very noisy next door neighborhoor cursed and yelled all night. Otherwise hotel was nice.
Response by Hampton Inn Houston Galleria
Thank you for your feedback. We are very sorry to hear about the experience with your neighbor's room. As we are always striving to provide the most enjoyable experience for all our guests, this is something we will work on trying to improve. We do hope you will stay with us again in the future if you have trips to the Galleria area.
1 night romance trip Nov 1, 2014
Yvette
"Close to all the great things in Houston"
The hotel 's staff was friendly. The location is very convenient to shopping and restaurants. The only complaint was the vacuuming of room service Sunday morning when I was trying to rest.
Response by Hampton Inn Houston Galleria
Thank you for your review and feedback. We are glad you enjoyed our staff and location and do apologize for any noise caused on an early Sunday morning. We'll make sure to follow up with our staff. We do hope you come back and see us soon!
1 night trip Oct 25, 2014
"Hampton Inn by Galleria"
Positives: - Safer Gated parking for Guests additional $11.00. - Walk in Shower - Good Complimentary breakfast. Quite a bit of tables to accommodate quite a number of guests at the same time. - Access to rooms close to parking. - No noticeable highway noise while inside. Far enough enough from highway to reduce noise but close enough to get on major highways to get around. - Professional staff. - Electrical outlet on lamps to charge phones, etc. - too many hotels miss this easy to provide item. - Bellboy on duty at the time of my checking if you need one. Negatives: - Main drawback was I stayed in Room 137 which is across from the hotels laundry. It is noisy with traffic in the morning. Employee break room is nearby also but no noise from there. - Room a little musty on check in but fine after
Other trip Oct 28, 2014
Coteau
Great Hotel... staff was friendly and helpful, room was very comfortable and clean upon arrival. Would give it a perfect score but had to give it a 3 on the hotel location, traffic is at a stand-still by hotel on rush hour.
Response by Hampton Inn Houston Galleria
Thank you for your review and feedback. We are glad you found our staff helpful and friendly! We certainly sympathize with you when it comes to traffic, but are happy to hear we had a clean, comfortable room waiting for you upon your arrival!
2 night trip Oct 17, 2014
Ivan S.
"Close to Downtown Aquarium & Galleria"
Excelent service, Excellent location,
Response by Hampton Inn Houston Galleria
Thank you for your five star review! We are glad you enjoyed our location and hope you come back to see us soon!
2 night trip Oct 17, 2014
"Very Pleasant Experience."
As nice as I could ask for.
Response by Hampton Inn Houston Galleria
Thank you for your five star review! We are glad you enjoyed your experience and we hope to see you again soon!
1 night business trip Oct 16, 2014
bill
"Business sucess"
It was great
Response by Hampton Inn Houston Galleria
Thank you for your five star review! We are glad you enjoyed your stay and hope you can come back and visit us again soon!
1 night business trip Oct 10, 2014