All hotels in Florham Park, New Jersey, United States of America
175 Park Avenue, Florham Park, NJ, 07932, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Great Hotel, Friendly Staff."
Great hotel, awesome pool and whirlpool, very friendly staff, great location.
2 night trip with friends Jun 19, 2015
Elimelech
"EVP"
Hotel was nice, clean and convenient.
1 night business trip Jun 16, 2015
"A Nice Evening"
Staff was excellent. Room air conditioner needs something/repair or replacement. Door lock was not functional, and door chain lock was loose. But the place was very nice. I received excellent attentive service from the entire staff, especially the tech staff who helped me get online with my computer. I'm sure had I complained about the locks and the airconditioner the staff would have responded.
1 night romance trip Jun 12, 2015
"comfortable"
Very nice hotel, fancy. Hard to find parking and its located on a steep hill. Wish it had offered some breakfast.
1 night family trip Feb 14, 2015
Rhonda
"Great Service"
I forgot some items when we checked out. The items were promptly shipped to me. I was very grateful.
3 night family trip Feb 26, 2015
Great Hotel at an excellent location. Friendly staff at check in with a lot of great amenities.
Other trip Jan 11, 2015
Jai
"Nice property, Excelelnt location"
Booked one room long time ahead. Decided to book another room during the stay in the hotel. Pros: Nice , decent property, listening personal. A lot of things to do and close to what we need. Cons Bathroom cleanness can be bumped up Free WIFI is not working everywhere, Premium Wifi is an upsell.
2 night family trip Jan 2, 2015
"Good hotel"
it's nice a hotel. The inconvenience for us is that we were traveling with kids, we stayed there for several days and had to buy some water and juice, and there is no refrigerator ......good for Business trip.
1 night family trip Dec 31, 2014
"Hotel stay was Amazing!"
It was welcoming.
3 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
Ibrahim
"Comfortable stay"
The staff was helpful. The room neat and clean. I would stay there again.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
"Christmas family vacation"
We stayed in 2 rooms for 3 nights. Overall excellent experience.
3 night family trip Dec 25, 2014
Sherrilyn
"Decent hotel if you are in this area"
This hotel truly is dog-friendly, and there is a nice walking area in the back of the hotel with an interesting access corridor on the 4th floor. The stay was on Christmas Eve, so the hotel felt a bit deserted, but I saw many friendly staff members. My only complaint is that it got a bit loud at about 12/1 a.m. outside of my door.
1 night trip Dec 24, 2014
"hotel stay"
The hotel was convenient and clean. The pool and gym facilities were excellent. The room was missing coffee on the first night and missing the water on the first and second nights. The walls were very thin and we could hear people partying in the bar until it closed all nights.
3 night family trip Dec 18, 2014
michael
"Motel 6"
I thought I was at a Motel 6. Everything was functional, but nothing execeptional. Even the lobby furniture looked like it came from an old motel 6.
3 night business trip Dec 7, 2014
"Holiday stay 3 days"
In town to see family for thanksgiving holiday. Hotel was in convenient location for us and for going into Madison and Chatham for food, etc. Room was with two double beds and it was very small. Room was clean and staff was nice. Pool was nice. Good size.
3 night family trip Nov 23, 2014
Jeanne
"accommodation"
I've been staying at this hotel for years and I love it every time! I wish rooms had a refrigerator and microwave! Overall it's a great hotel.
2 night trip Nov 21, 2014
Elvis
"very nice & reasonable price hotel."
Family trip for the weekend.
1 night family trip Nov 1, 2014
Rithy
"Nice but dog fee excessive."
The hotel was nice, but a $75 fee for a single small (6 pound) dog is a rip-off.
1 night family trip Oct 31, 2014
"Charged twice, but otherwise nice"
The hotel was nice but our room was a handicapped room with little space and a huge bathroom. When we checked in, we were assured that our reservation was paid for and that a credit card was needed for incidentals. We were charged again for the room and $100 extra on top of that. That meant calling the hotel and the credit card company to straighten things out. The additional charge has been removed, but it should never have been put on my account in the first place.
2 night family trip Aug 22, 2014
Diane Bush
"Really nice hotel, close to everything."
Very nice, personnel helpful. Excellent location loved the fitness center & pool areas. Made it very nice and convienent for me.
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
Kare
Just overnight stay with late evening arrival and next day departure. Every one friendly and helpful,room comfortable but nothing special.
Other trip Aug 13, 2014
The hotel is nicely furnished and updated, great value but had some issues with housekeeping cleaning my room and the coffee pot didn't work in the room for the second time now that I have stayed. Went to mention upon checkout and the customer service person was not interested in my feedback about my stay. The rest of the staff was courteous.
2 night trip with friends Jul 25, 2014
"Next Level service!"
Thanks for making it feel like I never left home! Your staff was so accommodating in assistance, travel, and meals! I'll be back everytime.
3 night business trip Jul 8, 2014
Leighton Dees
"Nice facility"
The hotel was nice. Workout equipment needed some maintenance, but overal was a nice stay.
Response by Wyndham Hamilton Park Hotel & Conference Center
Dear Shelley, Thank you for the review. We have been renovating our fitness center and did experience some equipment challenges during that time.
1 night trip Jun 26, 2014
Shelley
"near where we were goig"
good
nancy
Everything was fine. We enjoyed the pool and fire pit at night.
1 night trip Jun 21, 2014
"Fine facility but short on customer service"
Hotel room was very nice and overall was well-maintained and clean. Morning breakfast buffet was very good but expensive. However hotel management sensitivity to customer needs was sorely lacking. At nearly midnight on the evening of arrival, loud music was still playing throughout the central court yard. When asked if they could get it turned down, front desk manager(s) initially said it was 'not a problem.' They also had not translated the requirements correctly from third party hotel booking agency. When politely asked to address several issues, hotel agents were non-responsive and even dismissive of (customer) needs. Overall a clean, comfortable and good-looking hotel, but way short on customer service and attitude.
Response by Wyndham Hamilton Park Hotel & Conference Center
Dear Mr. Bond, We have taken your feedback very seriously. The courtyard music shuts off at 10pm and the patio closes at 11pm. We have a new manager in charge now and he ensures this standard is adhered to. I am sorry that you had to be disrupted and encountered a lack of responsiveness from the front desk. Responsiveness from our staff is on of our most important core training values, I regret that you did not find the staff practicing what they have been trained on, re-training has taken place.
1 night trip Jun 19, 2014
steve bond
The hotel was perfect - good location
1 night trip Jun 21, 2014
Everything was wonderful. The only reason I did not give it the highest rating is that I had asked in advance if all three of our rooms could be next to each other or at least on the same floor. This request was not honored even though the woman I spoke with on the phone prior assured me that it would be. This was problematic for my stay.
1 night trip Jun 21, 2014
Everything about our stay was good but the receptionist told us to park out back because our room was on the fourth floor. We walked down two very long hallways before finding our room only to learn that the elevator near the front desk brought us much closer. There must have been a party at your hotel because there were some very noisy guests roaming the corridors after midnight...I realize that is not the fault of the hotel.
Response by Wyndham Hamilton Park Hotel & Conference Center
Dear Guest: Thank you for your feedback, especially regarding your arrival experience. We have a lot of new associates in the front office and it appears this front desk agent confused the order of our guest rooms. I have confirmed that our current staff have been retrained and all new associates are trained immediately on the easiest access, front or back elevators, to our guest rooms.
1 night trip May 17, 2014
Alan
"Close to destimation"
Positive feedback - The staff was wonderful. Always helpful. Constructive feedback - the mattresses were terrible (very uncomfortable). Also, at the Sports Bar (on a Friday night), there was only one server. She did great, but meant for long waits.
Response by Wyndham Hamilton Park Hotel & Conference Center
Dear Guest, I apologize for the wait in the bar, we have since filled our open positions and are well staffed in Vanderbilt's. We often receive compliments on the comfort of our beds. As your feedback is anonymous we were unable to confirm the guest room you stayed in. However, we believe we did find the problem bed, the box springs were the issue and we replaced them We hope you think of Wyndham Hamilton Park the next time you are in our area.
1 night trip May 16, 2014
"Great place"
This is a really nice property near Morristown. Although we were only there for one night, it felt more like a mini resort rather than a hotel. Sports bar, restaurant, coffee bar, huge gym w the same quality equipment you will find in a real gym, indoor pool and racquetball courts, modern updated rooms even though it is an older property. The one exception to this was my room air conditioner - it is actually above the foyer and you have to walk under it everytime you exit the room or go to the bathroom. Sometime during the night, the coil froze up and I awoke to loud noises coming from the unit. I turned it off and water and eventually ice chunks began to drip/fall from the unit down to the carpet. I notified the desk, and they seemed very responsive, as I was checking out. In spite of this, I would stay here again. They have gone to great efforts to update the hotel and the staff was very friendly.
Response by Wyndham Hamilton Park Hotel & Conference Center
Dear Gene, We appreciate your detailed review, we are glad you had the opportunity to enjoy our amenities. I remember learning about the issue with your A/C unit, I'm sorry that you had to experience that, our internal HVAC mechanics were able to repair the issue. Unfortunately, you were unable to benefit from this but we appreciate you informing the desk as we were able to make the necessary repairs for the next guest checking in. Thank you.
1 night business trip May 8, 2014
Gene
"heading north"
Comfortable, clean and quite room.
Response by Wyndham Hamilton Park Hotel & Conference Center
Hope to see you when you travel again to New Jersey!
1 night trip May 3, 2014
"very nice!"
Great location for the family wedding we attended Easter weekend. Very friendly and accommodating staff, good food (GREAT HAPPY HOUR!) and amenities were wonderful. could not ask for better!
Response by Wyndham Hamilton Park Hotel & Conference Center
Dear Tim and Sally, We are so glad you enjoyed your stay and decided to spend the holiday weekend with us! Thank you.
3 night trip Apr 17, 2014
Tim andSally
The room was nice we've been there several times but there was a dingy smell this time. Very disappointed about that.
Response by Wyndham Hamilton Park Hotel & Conference Center
Dear Ms. Williams, Thank you for your feedback, we were able to identify the guest room you stayed in. We are sincerely sorry that you encountered an issue with this stay as we value your business and we hope to see you back again soon.
1 night business trip Apr 4, 2014
Margaret Williams
"Good location to get around morris county area."
The hotel conference center is located in a good location, close to shopping, dinning and major roadways to new York and pa.
2 night trip Apr 4, 2014
"needs a mini fridge"
Great, updated modern and contemporary room. Nice spa feel in the bathroom. TV and tv choices are great. Good bar and restaurant, had also full gym, pool and spa. Few negatives: There is no reason NOT to have a mini fridge in the room. This is the reason I didn't extend my stay and decided to change hotels. Windows themselves are good but have a gap in seal and leak cold, not to bad thought. Also the Water RESTRICTOR in the shower was horrible, must have been partly clogged because it let only a trickle of water, spoiled the whole spa look of the bathroom.
Response by Wyndham Hamilton Park Hotel & Conference Center
Dear Steve, Thank you for your detailed feedback, I am happy that you were able to enjoy a lot of our amenities. We will be installing new windows in every guest room this year! I am very sorry about your poor shower experience, we usually hear that we have great water pressure. All reviews are anonymous, therefore I do not know what room you were in, our Director of Housekeeping is in the process of checking every room to ensure the shower heads are all functioning property.
3 night trip Feb 28, 2014
Perfect location to visit my son at FDU
Response by Wyndham Hamilton Park Hotel & Conference Center
Dear Guest: We are very happy that you choose Wyndham Hamilton Park when you visited your son next door at FDU. Hope to see you back soon!
2 night trip Feb 28, 2014
"New Jersey Morristown"
It was good but overpriced.
2 night trip Dec 6, 2013
I was working in the area and decided to stay here because of its location. Once inside I was pleasantly surprised the rooms where very nice and clean. The staff was exceptional even the lady who delivered my breakfast talked me into eating my breakfast before running out to my job site. I would absolutely recommend this hotel to anyone.
Response by Wyndham Hamilton Park Hotel & Conference Center
Dear Guest, Thank you for your kind words and feedback on our room service attendant, we are identifying who served you so we can share your comment her. We hope you think of Wyndham Hamilton Park the next time you are in the Morristown area for business.
1 night business trip Feb 22, 2014
The good: Very clean room. Beds were super comfortable. AC/heater worked well. Clean bathroom. The bad: They lost Expedia reservation. Gave us two faulty room keys. Big price for small room. Heard neighbors, staff in hallway and planes landing at airport. Very poor noise control, or none at all. Bar closed way too early. I'd recommend the Madison Hotel or a Morristown hotel for next time. I don't think we'll stay here again.
Other trip Feb 10, 2014
"Close to Family Stay"
I came in on a Friday afternoon on Super Bowl Weekend. My son and I were going to MSG on Saturday for a DH Basketball Game. The Hotel was 2.5 miles from his Apartment and moderately priced, so I booked it for one night. I was very happy with my stay and the hot-tub was an added bonus !!!
Response by Wyndham Hamilton Park Hotel & Conference Center
Dear Rocco, Thank you for your detailed comment, we hope to see you back again the next time you visit your son!
1 night trip Jan 31, 2014
Rocco
"Where is the front desk? Cranky meets cranky."
This hotel has a front and a rear parking lot. The rear parking lot is on a higher floor than reception. I parked in the rear of the hotel and walked into what looked like a huge reception area with a desk but no employees. The reception area was one floor down. There were no signs to indicate location of reception. It is 8 pm on a Sunday night and I am cranky from traveling a long way and now carrying my bags trying to find where to check in. I ran in to a guest that pointed the way and went to the front desk. Well, I was greeted by a cranky young lady who minimized my bad experience. When cranky meets cranky it leaves a very bad impression of the hotel with the customer.
Response by Wyndham Hamilton Park Hotel & Conference Center
Dear Guest, I am sorry that you had encountered such difficulty upon your arrival. We do have signage in our parking lot directing guests to the Registration, obviously it was not good enough. Already on order are new interior and exterior signs for this property that will be installed in approx. 30-60 days. In addition to replacing existing signage there will be additional signage to direct our guests to where they need to be. In regards to the young lady at the desk, I have forwarded your comment on to our Guest Services Manager as additional training is in order, I am certain Gregg will take care of this immediately. Please note that your feedback has been taken seriously, we appreciate you taking the time to write.
Other trip Jan 21, 2014
filup
"Not where a Wyndham should be at!!!"
I just stayed at another Wyndham in near by the Florham Park, which was MUCH nicer and a completely different experience. This hotel needs massive updating- the style of the hotel, the room, all look dated and ugly. The king sized bed was nice, but the room smelled like smoke. The bar staff and the front desk staff were very nice and accommodating. In fact, they gave me an easy, early check in at 1:00pm on the day of the snow storm to their credit. The issue is the place needs massive updating, but the staff was very nice.
Response by Wyndham Hamilton Park Hotel & Conference Center
Dear Guest, Thank you for your response, as we have been a Wyndham property only since August I'm glad you enjoyed are staff and appreciated their "Count of Me" hospitality style of service. Our property will soon be renovating certain areas of the hotel, it will be done during non-peak periods. Our goal is it to provide excellent customer service and a comfortable stay. We hope that you will return soon to re-evaluate the property.
Other trip Jan 9, 2014
"New Years."
Everything was great except there was an alarm in the middle of the night that scared me.. about an emergency being reported in the building.. I didn't hear anything after it was shut off.
Response by Wyndham Hamilton Park Hotel & Conference Center
Dear Katie, We are so sorry about the alarm, it was pulled by a guest, we had to identify the area was clear before shutting it off. We are glad that the rest of your stay was enjoyable and happy that you decided to spend your New Year with us!
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2013
Katie
"Room size could be bigger"
The hotel was very nice over all. def worth the money however the size of the room was very very small. I was hoping for a bigger room and more space for personal belongings.
Response by Wyndham Hamilton Park Hotel & Conference Center
Dear Guest, I do not know what guest room type you were in. Our rooms with two beds have closet organizers that many travelers appreciate when sharing space. Our Signature King rooms and Deluxe Double Queen rooms are more spacious. We hope to see you back at Wyndham Hamilton Park.
1 night trip Dec 31, 2013
My stay was wonderful. The only problem I had was a food item I had ordered. I ordered a vegetable platter to go. When I opened it, some of the vegies were soft and slimy (like they had been sitting for a while). When I reported the problem, the manager contacted me and reversed the charge for what I had. It would have been nice if they sent up a replacement of something fresh in it's place. However, they were very pleasant and handled it well.
Response by Wyndham Hamilton Park Hotel & Conference Center
Dear Guest, Thank you for your feedback. You make a good suggestion, I have passed it along to our Director of F&B. We are glad the rest of your stay was wonderful and hope to see you again.
2 night trip Dec 29, 2013
"got a good last-minute deal"
Was in town for a funeral with a last-minute reservation. Reasonable price and was happy with hotel and room.
Thank you.
1 night trip Dec 29, 2013
"Great New Year's Eve getaway"
The hotel was great. It was perfect for a quick getaway for New Year's Eve.
Response by Wyndham Hamilton Park Hotel & Conference Center
Thank you for your comment. This is only the second year we have been open on New Year's Eve, it was a great evening and we are glad you choose Wyndham Hamilton Park.
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2013
Staff very accommodating, warm and friendly. However, room very disappointingand SMALL. Only one night stand so no place for bedside items at night on other side. That side close to wall making in/out of bed difficult. Bedding was bulky and "all or none" single sheet or full bedding. Bathroom shower no pressure - difficult getting soap off and out of hair. Closet door and bathroom door could not be opened at same time as would bang into one another. Other facilities include fridge but had to request one. Continental breakfast not included though many other hotels offer some type of morning and other refreshment. Again, front desk staff, especially, VERY cordial, professional and helpful.
Response by Wyndham Hamilton Park Hotel & Conference Center
Dear Guest: The room that you stayed in used to accommodate a queen size bed. We wanted to meet the increasing demand for king size beds and converted these rooms, unfortunately, we had to eliminate one night stand in order for the bed to fit nicely in the room. We take your feedback seriously and will re-visit the layout of that room type. Unfortunately, your comment is anonymous so I am unable to determine what room you were in, we always hear that our water pressure is excellent, we will work hard to identify your room through our housekeeping staff and regular preventative maintenance as there is likely an issue with this shower head or valve. Thank you for your feedback.
Other trip Dec 31, 2013