All hotels in Florham Park, New Jersey, United States of America
175 Park Avenue, Florham Park, NJ, 07932, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"needs a mini fridge"
Great, updated modern and contemporary room. Nice spa feel in the bathroom. TV and tv choices are great. Good bar and restaurant, had also full gym, pool and spa. Few negatives: There is no reason NOT to have a mini fridge in the room. This is the reason I didn't extend my stay and decided to change hotels. Windows themselves are good but have a gap in seal and leak cold, not to bad thought. Also the Water RESTRICTOR in the shower was horrible, must have been partly clogged because it let only a trickle of water, spoiled the whole spa look of the bathroom.
Response by Wyndham Hamilton Park Hotel & Conference Center
Dear Steve, Thank you for your detailed feedback, I am happy that you were able to enjoy a lot of our amenities. We will be installing new windows in every guest room this year! I am very sorry about your poor shower experience, we usually hear that we have great water pressure. All reviews are anonymous, therefore I do not know what room you were in, our Director of Housekeeping is in the process of checking every room to ensure the shower heads are all functioning property.
3 night trip Feb 28, 2014
Perfect location to visit my son at FDU
Response by Wyndham Hamilton Park Hotel & Conference Center
Dear Guest: We are very happy that you choose Wyndham Hamilton Park when you visited your son next door at FDU. Hope to see you back soon!
2 night trip Feb 28, 2014
"New Jersey Morristown"
It was good but overpriced.
2 night trip Dec 6, 2013
I was working in the area and decided to stay here because of its location. Once inside I was pleasantly surprised the rooms where very nice and clean. The staff was exceptional even the lady who delivered my breakfast talked me into eating my breakfast before running out to my job site. I would absolutely recommend this hotel to anyone.
Response by Wyndham Hamilton Park Hotel & Conference Center
Dear Guest, Thank you for your kind words and feedback on our room service attendant, we are identifying who served you so we can share your comment her. We hope you think of Wyndham Hamilton Park the next time you are in the Morristown area for business.
1 night business trip Feb 22, 2014
The good: Very clean room. Beds were super comfortable. AC/heater worked well. Clean bathroom. The bad: They lost Expedia reservation. Gave us two faulty room keys. Big price for small room. Heard neighbors, staff in hallway and planes landing at airport. Very poor noise control, or none at all. Bar closed way too early. I'd recommend the Madison Hotel or a Morristown hotel for next time. I don't think we'll stay here again.
Other trip Feb 10, 2014
"Close to Family Stay"
I came in on a Friday afternoon on Super Bowl Weekend. My son and I were going to MSG on Saturday for a DH Basketball Game. The Hotel was 2.5 miles from his Apartment and moderately priced, so I booked it for one night. I was very happy with my stay and the hot-tub was an added bonus !!!
Response by Wyndham Hamilton Park Hotel & Conference Center
Dear Rocco, Thank you for your detailed comment, we hope to see you back again the next time you visit your son!
1 night trip Jan 31, 2014
Rocco
"Where is the front desk? Cranky meets cranky."
This hotel has a front and a rear parking lot. The rear parking lot is on a higher floor than reception. I parked in the rear of the hotel and walked into what looked like a huge reception area with a desk but no employees. The reception area was one floor down. There were no signs to indicate location of reception. It is 8 pm on a Sunday night and I am cranky from traveling a long way and now carrying my bags trying to find where to check in. I ran in to a guest that pointed the way and went to the front desk. Well, I was greeted by a cranky young lady who minimized my bad experience. When cranky meets cranky it leaves a very bad impression of the hotel with the customer.
Response by Wyndham Hamilton Park Hotel & Conference Center
Dear Guest, I am sorry that you had encountered such difficulty upon your arrival. We do have signage in our parking lot directing guests to the Registration, obviously it was not good enough. Already on order are new interior and exterior signs for this property that will be installed in approx. 30-60 days. In addition to replacing existing signage there will be additional signage to direct our guests to where they need to be. In regards to the young lady at the desk, I have forwarded your comment on to our Guest Services Manager as additional training is in order, I am certain Gregg will take care of this immediately. Please note that your feedback has been taken seriously, we appreciate you taking the time to write.
Other trip Jan 21, 2014
filup
"Not where a Wyndham should be at!!!"
I just stayed at another Wyndham in near by the Florham Park, which was MUCH nicer and a completely different experience. This hotel needs massive updating- the style of the hotel, the room, all look dated and ugly. The king sized bed was nice, but the room smelled like smoke. The bar staff and the front desk staff were very nice and accommodating. In fact, they gave me an easy, early check in at 1:00pm on the day of the snow storm to their credit. The issue is the place needs massive updating, but the staff was very nice.
Response by Wyndham Hamilton Park Hotel & Conference Center
Dear Guest, Thank you for your response, as we have been a Wyndham property only since August I'm glad you enjoyed are staff and appreciated their "Count of Me" hospitality style of service. Our property will soon be renovating certain areas of the hotel, it will be done during non-peak periods. Our goal is it to provide excellent customer service and a comfortable stay. We hope that you will return soon to re-evaluate the property.
Other trip Jan 9, 2014
"New Years."
Everything was great except there was an alarm in the middle of the night that scared me.. about an emergency being reported in the building.. I didn't hear anything after it was shut off.
Response by Wyndham Hamilton Park Hotel & Conference Center
Dear Katie, We are so sorry about the alarm, it was pulled by a guest, we had to identify the area was clear before shutting it off. We are glad that the rest of your stay was enjoyable and happy that you decided to spend your New Year with us!
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2013
Katie
"Room size could be bigger"
The hotel was very nice over all. def worth the money however the size of the room was very very small. I was hoping for a bigger room and more space for personal belongings.
Response by Wyndham Hamilton Park Hotel & Conference Center
Dear Guest, I do not know what guest room type you were in. Our rooms with two beds have closet organizers that many travelers appreciate when sharing space. Our Signature King rooms and Deluxe Double Queen rooms are more spacious. We hope to see you back at Wyndham Hamilton Park.
1 night trip Dec 31, 2013
My stay was wonderful. The only problem I had was a food item I had ordered. I ordered a vegetable platter to go. When I opened it, some of the vegies were soft and slimy (like they had been sitting for a while). When I reported the problem, the manager contacted me and reversed the charge for what I had. It would have been nice if they sent up a replacement of something fresh in it's place. However, they were very pleasant and handled it well.
Response by Wyndham Hamilton Park Hotel & Conference Center
Dear Guest, Thank you for your feedback. You make a good suggestion, I have passed it along to our Director of F&B. We are glad the rest of your stay was wonderful and hope to see you again.
2 night trip Dec 29, 2013
"got a good last-minute deal"
Was in town for a funeral with a last-minute reservation. Reasonable price and was happy with hotel and room.
Thank you.
1 night trip Dec 29, 2013
"Great New Year's Eve getaway"
The hotel was great. It was perfect for a quick getaway for New Year's Eve.
Response by Wyndham Hamilton Park Hotel & Conference Center
Thank you for your comment. This is only the second year we have been open on New Year's Eve, it was a great evening and we are glad you choose Wyndham Hamilton Park.
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2013
Staff very accommodating, warm and friendly. However, room very disappointingand SMALL. Only one night stand so no place for bedside items at night on other side. That side close to wall making in/out of bed difficult. Bedding was bulky and "all or none" single sheet or full bedding. Bathroom shower no pressure - difficult getting soap off and out of hair. Closet door and bathroom door could not be opened at same time as would bang into one another. Other facilities include fridge but had to request one. Continental breakfast not included though many other hotels offer some type of morning and other refreshment. Again, front desk staff, especially, VERY cordial, professional and helpful.
Response by Wyndham Hamilton Park Hotel & Conference Center
Dear Guest: The room that you stayed in used to accommodate a queen size bed. We wanted to meet the increasing demand for king size beds and converted these rooms, unfortunately, we had to eliminate one night stand in order for the bed to fit nicely in the room. We take your feedback seriously and will re-visit the layout of that room type. Unfortunately, your comment is anonymous so I am unable to determine what room you were in, we always hear that our water pressure is excellent, we will work hard to identify your room through our housekeeping staff and regular preventative maintenance as there is likely an issue with this shower head or valve. Thank you for your feedback.
Other trip Dec 31, 2013
"Hotel stay"
It was a very nice hotel.
1 night trip Dec 23, 2013
Wyndham-Hamilton Park
"Great access to NYC/NJ attractions"
This hotel was pleasant surprise. It is inexpensive, but you'd never know it. Plenty of room with a quaint town nearby for food, shopping, etc. I'd go back there in a second.
Response by Wyndham Hamilton Park Hotel & Conference Center
Thank you for taking the time to comment. Morristown, Madison and Chatham are beautiful walking towns very close by. Next time you return, keep in mind that our hotel shuttle provides complimentary transportation to these towns!
Other trip Dec 29, 2013
"CHRISTMAS DAY STAY !"
I stayed only one day 3 miles from my son's apartment to celebrate CHRISTMAS - perfect price - perfect distance - great experience!
Response by Wyndham Hamilton Park Hotel & Conference Center
Thank you for taking the time to comment on your stay. We are in very close proximity to Madison, Chatham and Morristown. Hope to see you again next time you visit your son!
Other trip Dec 27, 2013
Rich
"Wedding"
Satisfied visitors. For 2 nights, we booked an accessible room through hotels.com than through the wedding room block route, which turned out to be more affordable. Only concerns were leaking airconditioner/heater or window that made the carpet damp & a bathtub that kept clogging up to our knees. Bathroom was huge, whIch occupied half the size of the room. Staff were friendly, but no one assisted us with our luggages. It would have been helpful, as one guest is handicapped. Regardless, we managed. On the plus side, large bar/lounge/game room, which was nice considering the neighborhood is very suburban & there is a shuttle service to the wedding venue itself although we still drove as it isn't wheelchair accessible.
Response by Wyndham Hamilton Park Hotel & Conference Center
Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience. I am glad our handicap accessible room worked out for your stay but I am sorry that our bellman where not there to assist you upon your arrival, a front office associate should have acknowledged this as he/she would have been able to find assistance for you and your guest.
2 night trip Dec 6, 2013
Anonymous
"Nice hotel in suburban NJ"
Extremely comfortable hotel for trip to visit family in NJ. Hotel staff was unvaryingly gracious. Rooms were spacious and comfortable. View of courtyard was very nice; grounds also seemed pretty. Exercise room was large and well-equipped. Restaurant served very good buffet breakfast. Hotel was also convenient base for trip to New York City. Complimentary shuttle took us to train station 5 minutes away and NJ Transit was easy round trip.
Response by Wyndham Hamilton Park Hotel & Conference Center
Dear Andrew Thank you for taking time to write a review. We are glad you enjoyed your stay. It was nice of you to mention how easy it is to get into NYC from Florham Park. One 60 minute train ride from Convent Station is the easiest and most relaxing way to get into the city! We hope to see you again soon.
Other trip Dec 1, 2013
the check-in experience was not great until a very nice manager got involved.
Other trip Nov 21, 2013
Gracie
"Disappointed!"
The room assigned was a room across the hallway from the elevator- you could hear the elevator engine(motor)- due to a wedding after midnight, people chanting - not happy with the room assigned, y perhaps if it was in a different section of the building may have been a nice stayed.
Response by Wyndham Hamilton Park Hotel & Conference Center
Dear Guest: I am very sorry that your had disruptions from the location of your room. All feedback on this website is Anonymous; unfortunately, I do not know what room you stayed in when you were here. We do not usually receive complaints about having a loud elevator however; we did have an issue with one of our elevators over the weekend that you were here and it has since been repaired. We sincerely hope to see you back at Wyndham Hamilton Park for a comfortable night’s stay.
Other trip Nov 18, 2013
"Great Visit"
When I entered the hotel check in was easy, the check in person was very pleasant and called me by my name and not mam. Room service was excellent, dinning facilities both had wonderful staff. Everyone was accommodating and friendly.
Response by Wyndham Hamilton Park Hotel & Conference Center
Thank you for the 5 Star Review! Since this property transitioned to a Wyndham last summer "Count on Me” Training has been in full swing amongst all of our associates. We are so glad you noticed the genuine desire our associates have to make our guests feel welcomed. We look forward to having you back at Wyndham Hamilton Park.
Other trip Nov 14, 2013
"Decent hotel, close to Park Avenue Club"
No problems at all except extremely old-fashioned and loud air conditioning unit. It did not seem at all concordant with the rest of the hotel and the image they were trying to put forth.
Other trip Oct 27, 2013
Grinchie
THE STAFF AT FRONT DESK, SHUTTLE DRIVERS WERE GREAT!! tHANKS.
1 night trip Sep 24, 2013
jOHN
"Nice Place"
We enjoyed our stay. We would recommend they provide complimentary coffee in the lobby area and a more affordable continental breakfast. $26 per person is too much when you just want a bagel and coffee. So we ran out to a nearby Dunkin Donuts.The rooms were a little small but clean and comfortable.
Other trip Sep 7, 2013
Francis
I had a wonderful stay. This was my third trip to this hotel. The only issue was on Monday we were turned away for breakfast at 10:15am because the waiter indicated that breakfast buffet ended at 10:00am. Just the day before we went to breakfast at 11:00 am. Not sure what happen. The funny part was we thought we were early for breakfast. We didn/t make a big deal. We just when to the front desk and checked out.
2 night romance trip Aug 31, 2013
"Great place for a wedding"
Went for a wedding. Food was great, service fantastic. Rooms were beautiful, clean and functional.
1 night trip Aug 3, 2013
Dawn
"Too Noisy Hotel!"
While the amenities were nice, I wasn't there for a business conference, wedding or social event. I was there for a personal trip in the area. I was extremely disappointed that when I arrived they had me booked for the wrong dates and blamed this error on Expedia. Luckily, they had an available room over the July 4th weekend! However, I was placed in a room across from a very loud family that was up at all hours - slamming doors, screaming at one another down the hallway, young children running around with no parents or adults in sight. At no time did the hotel staff attempt to address this issue with the guests of those rooms. I was also awakened in the middle of the night by a bunch of young people yelling at each other directly outside my door - at 3am! I believe they were there (ironically) for a Youth Bible Study group. I would not recommend this hotel for these reasons, although the front desk staff was very courteous and the rooms were clean.
Other trip Jul 8, 2013
Annoyed
"Business stay at the HPH"
Liz at the front desk and the rest of the HPH team do a great job. Thanks for the awesome service and always knowing me by name! See you soon, Scott
1 night business trip Jun 26, 2013
"Very nice place to stay,but!"
Food and service at the sports bar restaurant was excellent.. All windows need to be addressed, they need to be washed. Could barely see out our room widow, and this goes for most windows in the hotel. Facilities were great (pool gym equip locker rooms). Lunch was also great, wish we had more time to enjoy it all. Conference timing limited our lunch break otherwise we would have stayed longer to sample the very larger variety of food.
1 night business trip Jun 23, 2013
Rudy
It was very comfortable the bedding was incredible. One minor dissatisfaction was the remote on the television was difficult - unable to function with ease - but other than that everything was wonderful!!
1 night trip Jun 14, 2013
"Needs updating"
Lobby and conf areas nice. Rooms very basic and worn. Liked the bath products. Quiet.
1 night business trip Jun 11, 2013
"Close to Drew University and Train Station"
Very nice, would stay there again.
2 night trip May 17, 2013
"Very nice and comfy"
Rooms were spacious and beds very comfortable. It had all the amenities. Buffet breakfast was a little expensive, but had a nice variety and food was excellent.
Other trip May 28, 2013
"Business friendly"
Clean, professional, comfortable place to stay.
2 night business trip May 21, 2013
Ohio traveler
"Pretty good, but the bathroom mold killed it"
The staff was great, the hotel's layout was very good. The attached restaurant was really nice, with fantastic service and a reasonable price point. The room was nice, but a bit small. My biggest issue was the ceiling in the bathroom that had mold and multiple repair attempts showing that they knew about the condition.
1 night trip May 23, 2013
"Close to where we needed to be!"
Excellent. Plus the workout/exercise room was GREAT!
2 night trip May 17, 2013
Loved this Hotel. Will definitely stay here again. I only wished they had a cheaper breakfast!
2 night trip May 10, 2013
"Nice hotel, Great Rate"
Health club is exceptional for a hotel. Common areas are nice. Brunch was very good. Nothing but nice things to say.
3 night trip Apr 19, 2013
"good place for the price"
I enjoyed the hotel and the quietness of the area. It is a little isolated as other reviews say, but not far from the highway so things are accesible. I personally don't mind to drive 10 min farther if I can get my mind off work and get some time for myself on my business trips. I also enjoyed The breakfast buffet.
1 night business trip Apr 13, 2013
"great place to stay!"
Wonderful stay - very nice facility. Great bar and food. Staff was wonderful.
Other trip Apr 17, 2013
"Great Rest and Relaxation for the Holiday"
The cleanliness of the room and hotel is great. The staff is always accessible and helpful always a pleasure to see a warm smile. Food is great and we enyoyed using the gym, pool and spa. Hotel location is a great get-away. We stayed for Thanksgiving the food was out of this world. We looking forward to our stay there everytime we are visiting friends or just shopping.
3 night romance trip Dec 28, 2012
RTP
Photos and description of hotel overview was accurate. Will definitely return.
3 night romance trip Dec 29, 2012
Shawana
I loved the hotel and will stay there again when I go back north.
3 night trip with friends Dec 29, 2012
April J
"excellent service"
Perfect hotel at all, and great services. Good brake fast and perfect waiter and waiters, the hotel is completely clean and the service in request as soon as possible.
Other trip Jan 3, 2013
"Great place to stay!"
Staff is very friendly and the hotel and rooms are clean.
3 night trip with friends Dec 29, 2012
"A fine hotel"
Given its population, NJ seems to lack good quality hotels. The Hamilton Park is a pleasing exception.
Other trip Dec 15, 2012
"College visit"
Arriving late after a 5-1/2 hour drive to visit another college, I didn't have great expectations. We selected this hotel, since many of the others were full or didn't have rooms with two double beds, which lowered expectations. The hotel staff was friendly. When we asked about a place to grab a bite, they pointed out a diner a short distance away, as well as delivery options. (The kitchen was closed.) The diner was convenient, and a great glimpse of the town. The room was clean. The hotel was quiet, unlike some other hotels on the college visit circuit. The in-room coffee was
Other trip Dec 2, 2012
"Convenient for my family needs"
We stayed at the hotel three nights, 11/9 thru 11/11. My daughter and I enjoyed the $10 continental breakfast Sat and Sun mornings. When we went down for breakfast at 10:55 am Monday morning of our last day we were told breakfast was not being served. However, we were able to sit in the bar area and share a stale toasted bagel and coffee.We watched multiple guests arrive for breakfast to be told they had to go into town to get something to eat. Mind you "going in to town'" means driving into town. One of these guests was elderly and the others were business people pulling suitcases who did not have access to cars to "go into town for a cup of coffee". I think you should be able to get a continental breakfast at a nice hotel like this and at least a cup of coffee until 12:00. I was very disappointed on that last day otherwise if was very nice, clean and convenient for my business and family that I have in the area as I do visit that area a few times a year..
3 night trip Nov 9, 2012
"Even with hurricane, it was great"
Very good, we had no energy for 2 days due to Hurricane Sandy, even though the hotel was very well prepared and attendance was great.
3 night business trip Oct 31, 2012