All hotels in Hoffman Estates, Illinois, United States of America
2280 Barrington Rd, Hoffman Estates, IL, 60195, United States of America, ‏Hotels.com Expert: ‎855-238-1593

"Great price and location"
Loved the location and price. Easy to get to and staff was friendly and accommodating.
3 night family trip Jul 20, 2015
"Nice value"
Great service
4 night business trip Jul 18, 2015
"Very nice"
We had an overnight stay for my fiancé's birthday and it was very nice. Easy to find, right off the interstate, even with current construction. The room was very nice, clean, and welcoming. Would definitely stay again.
1 night romance trip Jul 15, 2015
"Chicago visit"
Returned to same hotel after another visit.
3 night family trip Jun 24, 2015
"Don't stay here..."
I booked a suite got a room that wasn't very clean "white spots" on the chair when the gave us a roll away we were told "we don't have any pillows"... Later they called I sent my cousin the attendant went in a room and took pillows.just a overall bad experience I'll never ever stay at a La Quinta again
4 night family trip Jul 1, 2015
"AMAZING VALUE"
My husband, 2 kids and myself came to the area to visit my family. Spent 6 nights in a room with two double beds and rented a cot from the hotel for a small fee(about $10 per night.)This was our second visit to this specific hotel. Staff were all very friendly and quick to help. Our room was always very clean and the pool was clean too. Our room was short on towels almost every day on our 6 night stay which was easy to fix, but a little annoying. AMAZING value! For this price you can't beat this hotel. One suggestion would be to offer more of a vareity at breakfast and change it up every other day, etc.
6 night family trip Jun 21, 2015
Emily
"Comfortable room in Schaumburg area."
Comfortable room at what I considered to be a reasonable price for the area. Good location close to 2 chain restaurants and readily accessible to highways.
1 night romance trip Jun 16, 2015
Philip
"N/A"
Bad bed.
2 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
"Inexpensive Chicago Option"
Nice Hotel; about 30 miles from City Center; 1 hour commute plus in the morning. Staff very friendly. Cheap, reasonable stay. Nothing real fancy, but a good place to spend a night.
1 night business trip Jun 16, 2015
"Clean and Quiet"
In town for a graduation. Very accessible. Friendly staff.
1 night family trip May 30, 2015
Timothy
"Never again"
The room smelled so horrible! The smell of stale cigarette smoke was in every room and on all the furniture, and could not be covered up. We went to Walgreens to buy air freshener and could still smell the nasty funk everywhere. It even got in our clothes and hair. We asked to switch rooms but they said they were sold out so we were stuck. Also, the shower is so low! I am only 5'5 and I had to stoop down low to wash my hair. I'll never go back again.
1 night family trip May 23, 2015
Azmeena
"Disappointed but nice close range to Chicago."
The toilet was extremely low flush, at first I thought it was clogged. We requested a double bed room and instead we were given a single bed room with a rollaway. The pool never seemed to be open and the exercise room was basically a bowflex and a treadmill.
4 night trip with friends May 15, 2015
"Very good and affordable!"
Perfect location at an affordable price. Will rebook in future. Free breakfast could offer more options though.
2 night romance trip May 17, 2015
Kurt
"Great Experience"
It had everything you could ask for in a hotel. Didn't spend much time in the rooms but they were comfortable. It's close to a lot of nice restaurants which I loved. I'll definitely go back next time I'm in Chicago.
2 night trip with friends May 8, 2015
"i'll be back"
the stay was great, the rooms were clean and employees kind also.
1 night family trip May 2, 2015
keisha M.
"Good -value for money!"
Room had some kind of smoke odor - hotel service was excellent by changing our rooms asap.Overall stay very good and quite neighborhood.
1 night romance trip Apr 29, 2015
"Hoffman Est Stay"
Very good
1 night business trip Apr 13, 2015
"Very clean hotel for the price."
I was surprise how clean the hotel was for the price :) I would stay again. I would like to see a microwave and fridge in he room next time.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
Carla
"Always satisified with this chain."
This was a quick in and out stay but the accommodations were great. I am very picky about my bed so it's not unusual for me to not sleep well. My friend, on the other hand, slept great. My husband and I stayed at a La Quinta in Boston last year and loved it, so that's why I picked them for this time. I was not disappointed in this location and would recommend it to everyone. Raul was at the desk when we checked in and he was very helpful. Rip was working in the morning and also very helpful. Great job to all!
1 night trip with friends Apr 14, 2015
Patty
"Smoking smells persists"
We were very tired and looking forward to a good night sleep. When we entered the room we immediately knew that it had been used by someone that had smoked. The hotel clerk offered to change the room but we were so tired that we said we would try it. The next day we could even detect the smell on our clothes. We noticed that they had left the window open during the day (nice day) but the smell persisted. Do I have to preview a room before I accept it? Sees such is the case with La Quinta Inn.
Other trip Apr 14, 2015
ken
"Great one night stay"
Stayed for one night. Check in was fast and the room was clean and comfortable. Only complaint was noise from other rooms but that's minor
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
"wonderful"
fascistic
1 night romance trip Oct 25, 2014
"Almost there"
Great area with restaurants within walking distance. Room was clean. A plastic shopping bag was stuck in a hole in ceiling. Will not accept cash as payment. Both people who I encountered during check in and check out were rude. Other than that nice.
1 night business trip Mar 28, 2015
Debbie
"Very nice place"
we stay here often, the hotel and rooms are nice and clean, and the staff very polite. we will continue to stay there every time.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
Nelly
"Business Trip and I was happy with them."
Toilet keep running and they fixed the next day. Happy with my stay.
Other trip Feb 13, 2015
The room was nice. The breakfast needs more variety.
Other trip Feb 12, 2015
Room was very clean and bed was very comfortable. Staff was very friendly for the most part.
Other trip Feb 11, 2015
Sandra
"Good Value"
Clean, affordable great place to sleep
1 night business trip Jan 21, 2015
"Three point five stars - Cheap, moderately clean"
You get what you pay for. I had a king sized bed (non smoking). The toilet / shower was clean - so that is good. The carpets were old(er) and probably could use shampooing (if I am being picayune). Bed was clean/ so were the sheets. The breakfast in very spartan - no worries, you can walk across to the IHOP. Plenty of parking spots available - Berta at the front desk was extremely friendly and helpful. All in all - good experience. Tricky getting out of the LaQuinta, I came up on Higgins Road (72) in the NW direction, had to make a right into LaQuinta. Getting out however, in on Hassell Road. SO keep that in mind. Gas station right across Hassell/Barrington. For the price point, (63$ night in the middle of January), it is a decent bargain.
1 night business trip Jan 19, 2015
"Family visit"
Great hotel for the price
4 night family trip Jan 15, 2015
Heidi
"comfortable stay at a reasonable price"
Upon arrival check in was efficient and professional Room was clean well lit albeit a little on the small size.Upon iinspection we discovered the toiletries i.e soap and shampoo were absent. This was solved quickly by thefront desk with the appropriate level of apologetic embarrassment. The remainder of the stay was quiet and without further incident. The FREE continental breakfast was exactly what was to be expected althought the self serve waffle station was excellent and produced delicious waffles. The mall across the street has a Buona beef with good burgers and a McDonald's the Mariano's grocery store a half mile or so down the street and is first class. Overall a nice stay
1 night romance trip Jan 10, 2015
"Good times"
The ambience was great, hotel was clean. There were ice on the doorstep by the front desk.
1 night business trip Jan 10, 2015
"Could be better for the price"
It was right for the price, expected the room to have a little more amenities than excpected.
1 night romance trip Dec 27, 2014
"Wonderful Stay"
An overall wonderful experience for both me and my girlfriend. The employees were more than friendly and I could not have asked for better service. The bellhop, Christian, was the friendliest of them all. I appreciated his help with everything and I will definitely be staying at this hotel in the future.
1 night romance trip Dec 22, 2014
"Pet friendly hotel"
We originally booked this hotel intending our dog to travel with us. He ended up staying at home. We were pleased with the hotel. It was what we expected for the price we paid. The hotel staff was excellent, very friendly and helpful when I asked for more towels. We had a ground floor room. It was clean and comfortable. We did not eat the breakfast, but did get orange juice and coffee. Only complaint would be that the bath towels were small and somewhat thin. Other guests had dogs but they were only noticeable when they were being walked outside. We would definitely stay here again.
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
Ruth
"Holiday Visit"
We spent a couple nights at the La Quinta Inn Hoffman Estates while visiting family for Christmas. The hotel is clean, smells great and has good staff. It is near a couple of restaurants and major roads. We will stay again sometime in the future.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
"Holiday getaway"
The hotel was clean and friendly.
2 night family trip Dec 12, 2014
barry
"A good time."
It was very nice. We enjoyed being there. It was a good time.
1 night romance trip Dec 13, 2014
"Nice Stay"
Great location. Good breakfast.
1 night family trip Nov 30, 2014
Bruce
"Nice place to stay"
Great stay!! Would come here again. The free breakfast was perfect
4 night trip Nov 17, 2014
Wesley
"enjoyable"
It was great. Location was awesome and loved the shuttle that takes you within five mile radius.
6 night trip with friends Nov 12, 2014
Tjasha
"Beyond the value, Below the price"
For the money and expectations, I can't say I've been more impressed. The hotel staff was extremely friendly and helpful (including a courtesy 'how's the room' call minutes after check in), the room was clean, all the appliances were functional, the halls were quiet, and I was extremely pleased by the king size room's bathroom. Spacious and attractive, the rooms were comfortable, and the breakfast was well delivered. I don't ask for much, so the lack of refrigerator in the room and hot eggs and bacon for breakfast might bother some, but for a quick, temporary overnight at the price, the quality of the amenities surpassed all expectation.
1 night romance trip Nov 15, 2014
"Stay was ruined"
My watch which was my wedding gift from my wife was stolen out of my room by hotel staff and they denied it
steve
"Business Traveler"
The room itself was really nice. It's a nice hotel in a nice area. The negatives were the fitness room was disgusting, it smelled like stale cigarettes. Also in the middle of the night the fire alarm went off. It stayed on for 15 minutes. I understand they can't control their guests, but I believe someone could have gotten to the alarm quicker than that if they're trained properly. Losing that much sleep on an important business trip made my weekend very difficult.
1 night business trip Nov 15, 2014
"No problems."
Was concern about the wifi for office work, but no problem in signals during my three days stay. Reasonable and free breakfast. Good parking and close to highway 90.
will recommend.
"Would not recommend"
There was no mini fridge in the room, there was nowhere to sit and have a drink in the hotel and the continental breakfast was very unsatisfying. I like more amenities in a hotel. Bed was comfortable, though. And the hotel served the purpose of providing me a place to stay briefly for a 2 day meeting. But I would not go there again.
"Very Economical"
We had a great time! It was a very basic hotel but met all of our needs and was a great price!
2 night trip with friends Nov 14, 2014
Amazing hotel experience At Chicago in affordable cost. I would definitely recommend this hotel. It is very cheap and you get Hampton Inn experience at just $70
Other trip Nov 18, 2014
"What a great time"
Great area to stay. Everything that you need is only minutes away. Was in town for a Chicago Bulls game. The service was fantastic. I would definitely advise anyone to stay there.
4 night romance trip Nov 9, 2014
Jevon
"a bit smokey"
Got there late and got up early. Halls on the 3rd floor smelled like smoke. Room had 0 smoke smell.
1 night trip with friends Nov 7, 2014