All hotels in Hoffman Estates, Illinois, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here2280 Barrington Rd, Hoffman Estates, IL, 60195, United States of America, ‏Hotels.com Expert: ‎855-238-1593

OVERPRICED!
1 night trip Aug 15, 2014
"Easy access to expresways for any destination."
My family and I were on on mini vacation and our stay here was the best. This location was so quiet and peaceful. We came in and went out at different times of the day and night. Each time quiet and serene. The staff here is outstanding, exceptionally friendly and helpful. The room was very clean. Hotel breakfast good and fresh. They have a very nice pool. If we return to Chicago we will definitely stay here again. We would like to personally thank Kayt. You were the best!!
3 night trip Aug 10, 2014
The Young Family
"Great Place to Stay"
This is the second time I've stayed here, and once again I think this hotel exceeds many in the area. For the price, the quality of the hotel is outstanding. Very clean, quiet, and the staff is friendly as well as helpful. The bed was a very comfy pillowtop kingsize mattress. The bathroom is okay, the shower tub is really nothing special, but it was bright, clean, and accessible, which is what I care about most. Slept right through the night undisturbed. I haven't eaten there only because it shares a parking lot with an IHOP, and I just can't deny a scrambler and blueberry pancakes so there's that! Seriously, good job La Quinta. You'll see me again sometime.
1 night trip Aug 7, 2014
Long strands of hair in bathroom. Found hair after I complained and the room was cleaned. Room and bathroom are dated. Will not return.
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
Geoff
It was amazing! The room was unbelievably clean and the bed was very comfortable. Loved it!
1 night romance trip Aug 1, 2014
Brenda
"Decent enough for short stay."
Just a quick night on the road. Slow check-in but not terrible. Room was a bit dated and somewhat worn, but seemed clean and things worked. Decent shower and nice enough beds. Didn't use the very small pool. Breakfast was the standard acceptable fare with boiled eggs, waffles, yogurt, bagels and some cereals. OK. Quick check out.
Other trip Aug 2, 2014
mike
"close to airport"
I am satisfied with this hotel. Breakfast is good. Room is clean. We were not able to completely close the curtains. My kid wont sleep if it is not dark. So we struggled a bit to make my kid sleep.
1 night trip Jul 26, 2014
Kukkala
GREAT beds. Clean, So-so breakfast. Good price!!
2 night trip Jul 25, 2014
"Very Friendly"
We had a delightful experience in checking in and throughout our stay. Directions were simple to follow. Clean and neat throughout the room. Everything in working order.
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
Andra
"pragmatism"
close to 94/but not too close. comfortably close/far from Chicago. clean, comfortable, well maintained, quiet! nice breakfast.
1 night trip Jul 18, 2014
bob saul
"OK"
The hotel staff was nice. The bed was made but it seemed like the floor wasn't vacuumed and there were crumbs on the desk. The bathroom was ok. The shower curtain was dirty.
Other trip Jul 25, 2014
Chrissy
"....."
If your not 21 don't go there, got there at 11:38 pm on a Friday , went to go check in and in a weird tone she says" you are 20" I said yes ( she has my id) and she goes gotta be 21 to check in.... Well when we book the hotel about a month prior to that we called and ask they said there was no age restriction and we didn't see nothing online about age restrictions. That's all so gotta say
2 night business trip Jul 11, 2014
Cory
"Recommended"
Overall, I enjoyed my stay. The rooms and general grounds were clean which is a major detail for me. The king size bed was extremely comfortable greatly enhancing my experience. This hotel is in close proximity to local attractions so that's a big plus. I would definitely stay here again! The only less than favorable thing I will say is the toilet and shower area is small. Perhaps, if the wall that seperated the sink and mirror area wasn't there it would've made for a pretty cool space. I would definitely stay here again.
1 night trip with friends Jul 18, 2014
"Good Value"
The staff was very nice; even called after we got to our room to make sure everything was okay. The only criticism I would have is that the hallway smelled like cigarette smoke, however the room did not. I would definitely stay here again because of the service and location.
1 night trip Jul 19, 2014
Deb
This is a very old hotel that needs a lot of updates. Rooms smells like cigarettes. Shower head is so low and non adjustable.
1 night trip Jul 15, 2014
"Gud ppl"
It was a gud stay got great assistance from the staff
1 night trip Jul 11, 2014
Pleased
"great place"
With free water park passes its a great price and location
1 night family trip Jul 12, 2014
carlos
"Nice hotel room in Hoffman estates"
It was a nice spacious room with a king bed and I was surprised by the bedroom it was not small like most hotel
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
"pleasant stay"
Was greeted kindly and found the wuinta to be very clean, ample parking, room spacious, with very comfortable bed...
1 night business trip Jul 11, 2014
ja
Awesome place to stay. Close to everything I needed.
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
Mike C.
"Disagree with your policy!!"
Do not understand the policy of charging set amount to my account for incidentals at check in. You have my card if incidentals occur most hotels charge at THAT time, not BEFORE they occur. May be enough to keep me from coming back to your hotel. Telling me to contact 'corporate" if I have questions does nothing but to make me angry.
1 night family trip Jun 22, 2014
Jerry
The room was less money than other hotels which was good but would have prefered to have a refrigerator in the room.
3 night trip Jun 19, 2014
"Hoffman Estates La Quinta"
Stayed 4 nights. Ate the breakfast every day. Room was very pleasant and comfortable. Staff was courteous and helpful.
Other trip Jun 24, 2014
"Great staff and location"
Staff was great, even with the hotel being fully booked they allowed my family and I to check in 2 hours early with no problems at all. Te location is perfect with easy on off access to the interstate. Will definitely stay again the next time I'm in that area.
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
JT
"Great Rooms and Personnel"
The La Quinta was great. Nicely appointed rooms that had plenty of light. Desk personnel were helpful with requests (they brought towels up to the room within 5 minutes - housekeeping had forgotten to replace the towels when they cleaned). Good breakfast selection and eating area. I'd stay there again.
4 night business trip Jun 16, 2014
Jim M.
I would stay again . The rooms were clean and nice just a little small .
2 night family trip Jun 9, 2014
"You get..."
What you pay for. It's comfortable enough, and room was clean enough. Only stayed a few hours, as I was trying to kill time due to a missed connection at O'hare. I won't be running back, but as someone who travels often and stays in generally nice hotels (this was the closest one I could find availability inside of 20 miles of O'hare), it wasn't too bad of a place to lay your head. If you have other options, explore them, if not, you'll at least get a clean comfortable bed.
1 night trip Jun 10, 2014
Mike D.
"Comfortable"
Bathrooms were huge for a hotel. Nice beds, shower could use better water pressure.
Other trip Jun 12, 2014
"Perfect for my one night stay"
The accommodations were excellent for my one night stay another plus for this hotel...It's pet friendly and that was important to me
Other trip Jun 2, 2014
"Pleasant Hotel with moderate sized rooms."
This is a nice moderately priced hotel. The only draw back is that the shower area of the bathroom is very small! There is also no microwave or mini fridge but we knew that when we booked. This was not a problem for us since we were only staying one night. The beds were comfortable and the room was clean. Front desk staff was very pleasant and helpful. We would definitely stay again.
Other trip May 24, 2014
Renee
"Will go back"
My family and I always stay at La Quinta. This time breakfast was much better: boiled eggs, fresh waffles, and traditional continental breakfast items. Staff was friendly, clean room. My daughter was disappointed that the pool was not open.
1 night business trip May 17, 2014
Nicole
"Super friendly!!!"
My husband travels for a living and he said that this staff was the most helpful and friendly out of all the hotels he has ever stayed at! We would definitely come back!
1 night trip May 17, 2014
Vacationers
"Definitely worth it"
It was a very nice hotel, very clean and comfortable. The staff were really nice. It is a bit retro, the bathroom is kind of on the small size, but overall its a really great hotel, especially for a short stay. I'll definitely be staying here again.
1 night family trip May 15, 2014
Rocky M.
Very nice accommodations. Comfy bed, nice size bathroom and great tv.. We only spent one night but if needed, would have spent more.
Other trip May 13, 2014
"Excellent choice"
Superb...very clean...courteous n friendly staff...very good breakfast. Must stay.
Other trip May 12, 2014
mankul
"Adequate facility"
Hotels.com found La Quinta - it flagged it as the lowest cost with the minimum amenties I was looking for. However, we only got 1 day at the low cost, $62. The rest of the days were billed at $70-$90. Had we known the price was going to increase, we might have stayed at a higher cost hotel.
4 night trip Apr 28, 2014
"Non-smokers BEWARE"
Smoking is allowed in this hotel and they do not separate the non-smoking and smoking floors. The lobby was smoke free and showed no sign of smoke problems. When we stepped off the elevator onto the 3rd floor we walked into a wall of smoke. Although the room was posted non-smoking, it reeked of cigarette smoke. When we complained, they sent someone up to spray room freshener as there were no other rooms available. The bed linens were filled with smoke and our pajamas could not be worn the next evening. We travel a lot and were surprised to find that hotels still allowed smoking in their rooms. We will not stay here again.
1 night trip Apr 30, 2014
"Convenient location"
We needed somewhere to stay for two nights so we wouldn't have to battle Chicago traffic coming from Wisconsin each morning. This hotel fit the bill. The beds were comfortable, and the breakfast adequate. They could use a few more protein options in the breakfast lineup, but the food provided was good. Staff were friendly.
Other trip Apr 22, 2014
"Weekend Getaway"
Shower not built for a 6' 2' person and bathroom had a 70 look to it but other than that the bed was very comfortable and the staff was very nice.
1 night trip Apr 19, 2014
Pros: Breakfast is good. Room is clean & comfortable. 40 mins drive from Chicago. Cons: should have a microwave & fridge in the room.
Other trip Apr 22, 2014
Prasanjit
"Last minute steal!"
I needed a room on short notice. This room was perfect, clean comfortable and will be my "go to place" when needed again.
1 night business trip Apr 14, 2014
Ken
"Great hotel, close to where we needed."
Clean room, comfortable bed. The bed was more comfortable than more expensive hotels we have stayed at, and that's saying something! We are picky bed people.
Other trip Apr 16, 2014
Meg
Hotel was great and so was the staff! We got to take our 11 week old puppy for free and that was a huge plus for us!
4 night trip Apr 4, 2014
First time on Laquinta hotels and I was impressed.We had a two night stop to visit families in Chicago area before our vacation. Clean hotel; price was good and breakfast was good too esp when it was included on reservation. Keep up a good work.
2 night trip Mar 8, 2014
"hotel stay"
stood in line with another co worker to check in around 8:30pm. Desk person chit chatting, laughing and going on with presumabbly another guest. That's ok be friendly to them, never acknowleded us. Then our turn very mater of fact monotone cut and dry. I need your drivers license. (pause) I need a credit card. (Pause... no, here (gave bck cc) very confussed in checking us in as we are part of group rate and on file credit card. Right behind me my co worker same company .. she started again... need this need that oh no I don't. The A/C in the room rattled Loudly. Heat was pre turned on to overwhelming heat. It had gotten hotter in the day and the room was like a sauna. Beds comfortable, over all clean and orderly. But just blah... like a prison cell with color. Check out four people behind desk at 8am in the morning I think one may have been housekeeping. Confused on checking us out since we were under group account. But we wanted a copy of the stay to put with our expense sheets. NO! we don't do that we send toyour company only.... It was okay. For the price cannot complain too much.
Other trip Feb 20, 2014
"good for our purposes"
Great hotel for a business trip. Nothing to complain.
1 night business trip Feb 4, 2014
"Nice value for the money"
Great hotel for the money. Already stayed again. Location is convenient.
1 night trip Sep 27, 2013
"Nicer than expected"
We had to make an emergency visit to our Il home after a water pipe burst. Not being able to stay there, we checked into this La Quinta because it was close. Although it's not luxurious, our room was immaculate and even though there were many others staying there, it was quiet.
Other trip Jan 24, 2014
"Good stay"
Great location near expressway & good restaurants. Older hotel but clean.
2 night trip Jan 16, 2014
Marie
"Nice hotel close to expressway"
The room was clean spacious very comfortable
Other trip Jan 10, 2014