All hotels in Hoffman Estates, Illinois, United States of America
2280 Barrington Rd, Hoffman Estates, IL, 60195, United States of America, ‏Hotels.com Expert: ‎855-238-1593

"Great place"
My favorite Chicago area hotel
2 night business trip Oct 21, 2014
"Very nice for the money"
I moved to this hotel after leaving a hotel that was dirty and gross. What a nice change!! This hotel is very nice for the money. I had a king single, and the room was spacious, clean, and comfortable. I would definitely stay here again.
Other trip Oct 29, 2014
D
"What a gem!"
Air was a bit stale but cracking the window remedied this. For the price, this hotel was an amazing bargain because the room was rather spacious and very clean, and the barhroom was roomy. The bed was excellent, the staff quite friendly and helpful, and there is an IHOP a few steps away. But best of all, the place was the quietest (day & night) urban place I think I have ever stayed in! Even mechanical noises such as ventilation, plumbing, & ice machines were vanishingly quiet. Traffic sounds were not noticible from my room with the window closed. What a gem!
2 night business trip Oct 21, 2014
"Great value, friendly staff"
Great room and hotel for the price. Clean. Very friendly staff. Upon check-in, my room wasn't ready, but hotel manager personally apologized and upgraded me for free. No problems - very nice stay.
Other trip Oct 24, 2014
"Clean, safe room."
Great stay in a clean room. Breakfast was good and convenient. Room was clean and comfortable. The small gym was handy. I would stay there again.
3 night business trip Oct 13, 2014
"great for the price I would stay again."
great place to be. close to where I was going to work and very clean and neat rooms for an old building.
Other trip Oct 16, 2014
"Pleasant stay"
Hotel was clean, up to date, very nice place
1 night trip Oct 4, 2014
Christina
"Worth for all the money for one night."
It was only one night stay and it was all worth for the money.
1 night family trip Sep 26, 2014
Satya
Much better than the nearby Red Roof Inn (who has friendly staff, but quite dated rooms).
Other trip Oct 8, 2014
Definitely will go back when needed
1 night trip Oct 2, 2014
Yasmin
"id rather stay at a red roof"
It took a while to get checked in due to the ghost card for hotels.com would not authorize room & tax. Then i check my bank account the next morning & the hotel authorized my card for $50 incidentals & the guy didnt say anything regarding that. The room did not have a refridgerator & the ice machine on our floor didnt work so i had to go to a different floor just to get ice to fill the sink so our beverages could stay cold.
1 night romance trip Sep 26, 2014
amber
"Close to Starbucks - yum"
The hotel staff were very nice and the room was great. What a great value!
Other trip Sep 28, 2014
Dana
"It was very nice I really enjoyed my time there! S"
The staff was very friendly. The rooms were clean and nice. I would def recommend this place to a friend.
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
ruth
"A good place to come to stay when you come."
It is a centrally located place to where we want to go to visit relatives, church, various stores and restaurants. Very good breakfast also.
1 night family trip Sep 13, 2014
Mary Anne Linsey
Very pleasant. Quite.
2 night trip Sep 8, 2014
Rita
"Very comfortable frindly staff"
The hotel in this price is very good according to others in world its really nice and comfortable
Other trip Sep 11, 2014
"Value for money, not far off from Chicago dwntn"
+ve: Pool and Parking; good breakfast, clean, AC worked fine. Wi-fi was free and fast. -ve: micro oven and fridge should have been provided. Only 3 towels were provided despite letting the staff know.
2 night family trip Aug 31, 2014
Manish Sabnis
"Very nice hotel, clean, good breakfast!"
Close to many restaurants, shopping and more! Will stay again when in area!
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
DawnDesigns
"College Kid Drop-off"
It was everything I expected and wanted for an overnight stay after dropping off my daughter to school and driving back early the next day. I didn't stay for the breakfast so I can't comment on that. The hotel was clean and quiet. My room was clean and comfortable. The overall experience was exactly what I wanted and was very cheap for Chicago. There were tons of quality restaurants and stores nearby for picking up misc needs.
1 night trip Aug 23, 2014
"Will not stay again"
We will not stay here again. we were put in room in back of hotel lower level. beds had loose springs poking you. woke up with back ache. room was not clean. had garbage in the can in seating area. air unit did not work. We wer told at check in we could not have a requested room on upper level because we booked room through internet. not even a poor value for the money. no stars
1 night business trip Aug 23, 2014
Terry
Comfortable
1 night trip with friends Aug 19, 2014
OVERPRICED!
1 night trip Aug 15, 2014
"Easy access to expresways for any destination."
My family and I were on on mini vacation and our stay here was the best. This location was so quiet and peaceful. We came in and went out at different times of the day and night. Each time quiet and serene. The staff here is outstanding, exceptionally friendly and helpful. The room was very clean. Hotel breakfast good and fresh. They have a very nice pool. If we return to Chicago we will definitely stay here again. We would like to personally thank Kayt. You were the best!!
3 night trip Aug 10, 2014
The Young Family
"Great Place to Stay"
This is the second time I've stayed here, and once again I think this hotel exceeds many in the area. For the price, the quality of the hotel is outstanding. Very clean, quiet, and the staff is friendly as well as helpful. The bed was a very comfy pillowtop kingsize mattress. The bathroom is okay, the shower tub is really nothing special, but it was bright, clean, and accessible, which is what I care about most. Slept right through the night undisturbed. I haven't eaten there only because it shares a parking lot with an IHOP, and I just can't deny a scrambler and blueberry pancakes so there's that! Seriously, good job La Quinta. You'll see me again sometime.
1 night trip Aug 7, 2014
Long strands of hair in bathroom. Found hair after I complained and the room was cleaned. Room and bathroom are dated. Will not return.
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
Geoff
It was amazing! The room was unbelievably clean and the bed was very comfortable. Loved it!
1 night romance trip Aug 1, 2014
Brenda
"Decent enough for short stay."
Just a quick night on the road. Slow check-in but not terrible. Room was a bit dated and somewhat worn, but seemed clean and things worked. Decent shower and nice enough beds. Didn't use the very small pool. Breakfast was the standard acceptable fare with boiled eggs, waffles, yogurt, bagels and some cereals. OK. Quick check out.
Other trip Aug 2, 2014
mike
"close to airport"
I am satisfied with this hotel. Breakfast is good. Room is clean. We were not able to completely close the curtains. My kid wont sleep if it is not dark. So we struggled a bit to make my kid sleep.
1 night trip Jul 26, 2014
Kukkala
GREAT beds. Clean, So-so breakfast. Good price!!
2 night trip Jul 25, 2014
"Very Friendly"
We had a delightful experience in checking in and throughout our stay. Directions were simple to follow. Clean and neat throughout the room. Everything in working order.
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
Andra
"pragmatism"
close to 94/but not too close. comfortably close/far from Chicago. clean, comfortable, well maintained, quiet! nice breakfast.
1 night trip Jul 18, 2014
bob saul
"OK"
The hotel staff was nice. The bed was made but it seemed like the floor wasn't vacuumed and there were crumbs on the desk. The bathroom was ok. The shower curtain was dirty.
Other trip Jul 25, 2014
Chrissy
"....."
If your not 21 don't go there, got there at 11:38 pm on a Friday , went to go check in and in a weird tone she says" you are 20" I said yes ( she has my id) and she goes gotta be 21 to check in.... Well when we book the hotel about a month prior to that we called and ask they said there was no age restriction and we didn't see nothing online about age restrictions. That's all so gotta say
2 night business trip Jul 11, 2014
Cory
"Recommended"
Overall, I enjoyed my stay. The rooms and general grounds were clean which is a major detail for me. The king size bed was extremely comfortable greatly enhancing my experience. This hotel is in close proximity to local attractions so that's a big plus. I would definitely stay here again! The only less than favorable thing I will say is the toilet and shower area is small. Perhaps, if the wall that seperated the sink and mirror area wasn't there it would've made for a pretty cool space. I would definitely stay here again.
1 night trip with friends Jul 18, 2014
"Good Value"
The staff was very nice; even called after we got to our room to make sure everything was okay. The only criticism I would have is that the hallway smelled like cigarette smoke, however the room did not. I would definitely stay here again because of the service and location.
1 night trip Jul 19, 2014
Deb
This is a very old hotel that needs a lot of updates. Rooms smells like cigarettes. Shower head is so low and non adjustable.
1 night trip Jul 15, 2014
"Gud ppl"
It was a gud stay got great assistance from the staff
1 night trip Jul 11, 2014
Pleased
"great place"
With free water park passes its a great price and location
1 night family trip Jul 12, 2014
carlos
"Nice hotel room in Hoffman estates"
It was a nice spacious room with a king bed and I was surprised by the bedroom it was not small like most hotel
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
"pleasant stay"
Was greeted kindly and found the wuinta to be very clean, ample parking, room spacious, with very comfortable bed...
1 night business trip Jul 11, 2014
ja
Awesome place to stay. Close to everything I needed.
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
Mike C.
"Disagree with your policy!!"
Do not understand the policy of charging set amount to my account for incidentals at check in. You have my card if incidentals occur most hotels charge at THAT time, not BEFORE they occur. May be enough to keep me from coming back to your hotel. Telling me to contact 'corporate" if I have questions does nothing but to make me angry.
1 night family trip Jun 22, 2014
Jerry
The room was less money than other hotels which was good but would have prefered to have a refrigerator in the room.
3 night trip Jun 19, 2014
"Hoffman Estates La Quinta"
Stayed 4 nights. Ate the breakfast every day. Room was very pleasant and comfortable. Staff was courteous and helpful.
Other trip Jun 24, 2014
"Great staff and location"
Staff was great, even with the hotel being fully booked they allowed my family and I to check in 2 hours early with no problems at all. Te location is perfect with easy on off access to the interstate. Will definitely stay again the next time I'm in that area.
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
JT
"Great Rooms and Personnel"
The La Quinta was great. Nicely appointed rooms that had plenty of light. Desk personnel were helpful with requests (they brought towels up to the room within 5 minutes - housekeeping had forgotten to replace the towels when they cleaned). Good breakfast selection and eating area. I'd stay there again.
4 night business trip Jun 16, 2014
Jim M.
I would stay again . The rooms were clean and nice just a little small .
2 night family trip Jun 9, 2014
"You get..."
What you pay for. It's comfortable enough, and room was clean enough. Only stayed a few hours, as I was trying to kill time due to a missed connection at O'hare. I won't be running back, but as someone who travels often and stays in generally nice hotels (this was the closest one I could find availability inside of 20 miles of O'hare), it wasn't too bad of a place to lay your head. If you have other options, explore them, if not, you'll at least get a clean comfortable bed.
1 night trip Jun 10, 2014
Mike D.
"Comfortable"
Bathrooms were huge for a hotel. Nice beds, shower could use better water pressure.
Other trip Jun 12, 2014
"Perfect for my one night stay"
The accommodations were excellent for my one night stay another plus for this hotel...It's pet friendly and that was important to me
Other trip Jun 2, 2014