All hotels in Monroe, Louisiana, United States of America
1601 Martin Luther King Jr Dr, Monroe, LA, 71202, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1592

"Affordable hotel close to restaurants"
I came to Monroe for a football game and I was looking for a hotel that had a microwave and refrigerator and Super 8 had both. This hotel was just what I was looking for. I would and will stay there again. If you are looking for an affordable hotel to stay, I would recommend staying here. It is close to many restaurants, a nice mall, and major road ways.The only issues I had is the bath tub faucet kept running the entire time I was there and the first night the clerk at the front desk was cold and not very friendly. Everyone else was wonderful.
Other trip Nov 1, 2012
Roger
"Hell"
Just was not the kind of place I would ever wanna stay it was a wase of my money and time the front desk lady was rude and she had very poor customer service ...I will never tell no one I was ever here in this place...thanks but no thanks
Other trip Oct 31, 2012
"Weekend get away"
Everything was great for the exception of the air conditioner. The first night I thought it was because the air hadn't been on but on the second day it was still warm.
Other trip Sep 24, 2012
AL

"Couple getaway"
Room was nice. Comfortable bed. Pillows not so great.
1 night romance trip Oct 24, 2014
Dee L.
Business trip Feb 26, 2013
3 night trip Nov 22, 2012

TripAdvisor reviews for Super 8 Monroe

"Monroe, LA at Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd (Aug 21)"
08/25/15 richardgJ9976QB Sumter, South Carolina
After we checked in with the front desk we proceeded to move our things into the room. Four or five rooms down from us there were at least 6 men standing around the parking lot drinking beer. This was approx. 9 PM. The next at about 5 AM I went outside to walk the dog where I encountered a number of vehicles in the parking lot with doors open, engines running, and men sitting in the cars. There was also three men standing around another vehicle that dispersed as soon as I came out of my room. That all looked very suspicious. I informed the front desk and was ignored. The whole experience made us feel very uncomfortable. Also the hot & cold water lines are reversed in the sink.
"Almost Perfect"
08/21/15 D1602EArobertb Washington DC, District of Columbia
Everybody was very friendly, our only problem was a cranky air conditioner. It seemed like it didn't what we wanted, it was going to do what it wanted. Also, the WIFI connection wasn't very strong. I was constantly having to shut down and start over. Those were our only problems..
"Vacation"
08/18/15 rodandanita Georgetown, Texas
Clean,very comfortable, and pleasant for a value priced stay. Bed was very comfortable, easy access to I 20. Staff very friendly. Pet friendly. If ever here to stay must eat at Coupland's. Some of the best Cajun cuisine around. This was recommended by the staff. The pool was out of order but that was no big deal.
"Comfortable "
08/04/15 travelusamom Clarksville, Tennessee
I've seen some pretty bad hotels and this was comfortable compared to other hotels I've seen. The sheets n pillows were clean. The bed was comfortable and the pillows we're heavenly. Some things could use some upgrades. The microwave looked really old when you opened it up. Our refrigerator didn't close nor work. The carpet could use some deep cleaning. The lamp shades can use some dusting. NotIiced the lamp shades because our toddler reached and tapped one while being carried and dust flew everywhere. When we first entered the room it had like an old smell. The room was nicely decorated. Alot of hotels in the area were sold out. Staying here was a last resort. But it wasn't horrible but could be better.
"love my super 8"
07/15/15 mike M Bunkie, Louisiana
Staying at this property is very rewarding. The rooms are comfortable and the staff is very friendly. Our company has been doing business with them for years and we have never been disappointed. I would recommend this motel to anyone. Great atmosphere.
"Just average stay."
07/05/15 lonnieh979 Wagoner, Oklahoma
The outside was being painted and the pool was not in use. Our chair in room was very broken, unusable. The price was right and the breakfast was alright. The bed coverings were very used! But the bed was comfortable. Room also had an old smoking smell.
"Not Good"
07/04/15 F6693OQjonathanm SC
Front desk was nkt very professional...says there is a pool but there was no water in it...sketchy location and there was a loud noise coming from bathroom all night. Internet was terrible and the breakfast they advertise is nothing more than cereal and bread..
"Monroe"
06/13/15 troyt30 Glenmora, Louisiana
The motel had shoddy internet reception. The swimming pool was nonfunctional. The paint in the bathroom was flaky. The air conditioning was fair at best.
"Super 8 Stay"
06/07/15 275robins Dry Creek, Louisiana
The location was excellent to our meeting location. However the breakfast was slim. There was not any fruit. The staff was very helpful.
"not worst but not best either"
05/17/15 charlesr505 Topeka, KS
the listing said Wi-Fi which it had, but I had to go out in the parking lot to get signed on and it would drop before long as well as being quit slow, the shower had a leak from the floor above( only when they were showering), if I had to I would stay there again as long as I couldn't find another hotel in the same price range.