All hotels in New Orleans, Louisiana, United States of America
509 Decatur St., New Orleans, LA, 70130, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Vante stay"
This was the best hotel I ever been too it was very nice I diff recommend this hotel and they have great deals
1 night family trip May 5, 2015
Devante
"Review"
One night stay, great location. Rate went up due to Jazz Fest was going on. Parked across the street because it's cheaper and you can park for up to or just over 24 hours for a flat rate. Will stay again; one of the better locations I've stayed at in New Orleans.
1 night trip Apr 28, 2015
"Great stay in the French quarter"
Great hotel, great staff ,wonderful place to stay. Would highly recommend .
1 night family trip Apr 26, 2015
Wayne
"PERFECT GET AWAY"
ALL AROUND EXCELLENT
2 night romance trip Apr 28, 2015
"Brief stay in NOLA"
Great time for a one-night stopover in New Orleans. The staff we cordial and helpful. We had a nice view of the Mississippi from our 3rd floor window. The beds were comfortable. Nice shower. Wish there had been one more easy chair - one for each of us. We'll be back for a longer stay in NOLA.
1 night romance trip Apr 28, 2015
Patrick
"French Market Inn was GREAT!"
Outstanding hotel in a phenomenal location. I will be back, repeatedly!
1 night business trip Apr 22, 2015
Anthony
"Great Hotel in a Great Location"
We had a fantastic stay at the French Market Inn. We were taking our daughter on a trip for her upcoming graduation, and the room could not have been better, nor could the location. If you want to stay in the French Quarter of NOLA, this is the place to do it. The staff could not have been more helpful, or pleasant.
Other trip Apr 28, 2015
Kees
"Lovely facility. Staff lacking."
I had 2 rooms from 4/17 - 4/22. Only 3 of the staff made us feel like we had selected just the right hotel. Most of the staff acted uninterested in our stay. Our rooms were poorly cleaned and restocked and we believe that the carpet and bathroom floors were never cleaned. I was watching a cluster of dirt by the shower that never moved. The shower holder fell off the wall in my shower and was never removed or reinstalled in 2 days. There were water rings on the granite on both night tabrles and I only used one. I am disappointed because I decided to treat myself to a room right in the heart of the French Quarter.
5 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
Suzanne
"Enjoyable Stay."
Very memorable, can't wait for our next stay.
3 night romance trip Apr 12, 2015
kevin
"Perfect location"
We loved our stay at The French Market Inn. It was the perfect location in the French Quarter with so many options within walking distance. The bed is so comfortable and it was a quite room without the street noise. I would most definitely stay here again.
Other trip Apr 24, 2015
Lori
"Perfect location and service"
The location of the hotel is superb. It's within walking distance to everything. The hotel has a great courtyard and the rooms are very clean, modern, but still have that old charm. Our room did not have a window, we were nervous about this but we didn't even notice or care. Don't hesitate to stay here!
3 night romance trip Apr 18, 2015
"Very cute hotel, wonderful location."
Check-in was quick and easy, the staff was friendly and helpful, and the location was just a short walk from everything. The king standard room was lovely, but very small. Beautiful exposed brick wall and classic decor. The courtyard had a nice pool area.
Elyse
"Good choice"
This was a pleasant experience in a great location. Quaint courtyard, great location close to Jackson Square and Bourbon Street attractions.
D.
"Fantastic Location."
My boyfriend and I stayed in New Oreans from 04/16/-4/20 and it was our first time there. The French Market Inn has such an amazing location. Within walking distance to everything! We loved the historic architecture and the friendly staff. Our room was one without a window, was has it's pros and cons. It was really quiet and tucked away, and were able to get a good nights sleep every night, although it's kind of weird not having the natural light. All in all, we had a great time, New Orleans is an amazing city and The French Market Inn helped make our trip memorable. We will definitely be returning.
Holly
"A lovely place to stay."
The only complaint I had was that check-in was a bit slow, but probably shouldn't go to New Orleans to go fast!
1 night trip with friends Apr 13, 2015
janice
"Family getaway"
There was 6 of us in two rooms and the stay was great Loved the coner room that look to the Mississippi River
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
karen
"Last minute booking"
Great place. Didn't have high expectations, but it was perfect! Clean and in a great location! Loved it!
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
Desiree
"Great location: an oasis in NOLA"
Quaint, historic hotel in the middle of the French Quarter. The courtyard is a nice, quiet place to relax. Unfortunately, it rained while we were there and we couldn't use it. The big downside is that the room we stayed in had no window. We didn't realize how much that would affect our stay, but it did. We didn't even know what the weather outside would be before going out. If we were to stay again, we'd have to request a room with a window (I heard that most rooms do have windows), or we wouldn't stay. Room was very small, but we expected that.
Other trip Apr 19, 2015
Joanne
Helpful staff. Wonderful location. Affordable price. Will stay again
Other trip Apr 18, 2015
Anna
"honeymoon couples"
My wife and friends really enjoyed our stay at French Market Inn. It felt peaceful and like home. It was nice waking up and seeing Patrick and returning in middle of the day and seeing him. The staff was attentive. Overall,French Market Inn will be our hotel of choice when visiting New Orleans again.
4 night romance trip Apr 4, 2015
"Elegant New Orleans Character, well maintained"
This boutique hotel is really lovely and the service was friendly. Lots of New Orleans character yet very well maintained. Room was elegant and bed was super comfortable but FYI a lot of the rooms don't have windows if that's important to you. Normally I would mind however, the exposed brick walls and large mahogany bed frames made it feel more like we had our own private Victorian corner to retire to after a long night out. It's location is convenient because it's right on Decatur just a couple blocks from Jackson square, yet the courtyard and interior is really relaxing and beautifully landscaped so you can escape from the hustle and bustle of the French Quarter. The hotel is a bit difficult to reach by car during rush hour so if you're going to be doing a lot of driving, maybe stay somewhere outside the French Quarter.
3 night romance trip Apr 3, 2015
Lauren
"A great time was had by all"
We enjoyed our stay here and the convenience of the French Quarter location
3 night family trip Apr 1, 2015
mary
"Amazing Stay!"
Best water pressure ever. The staff was fantastic, accommodating, and really took an interested in making sure my stay / time in NOLA was fantastic. I'd stay at this hotel again in a heartbeat.
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
Clinton
"French Quarter charm at a great location."
I was in N.O. for a conference and my colleagues were staying right by the conference center. I was lucky to have decided to book the French Market Inn. It had so much more charm & personality than theirs. The staff was so friendly and helpful, the room, lovely and comfortable, the courtyard an inviting place to sit and relax with a quiet drink & friends after exploring the French Quarter. It was also very conveniently located for getting to the conference center. I will definitely be back to New Orleans and will be staying at the French Market Inn.
Other trip Apr 5, 2015
"Nice hotel in the French Quarter"
Good location for exploring the French Quarter. Staff was very helpful and hotel was safe and clean. The room was a little cramped, but what isn't in the Quarter.
Other trip Apr 1, 2015
"Best Value in the French Market"
This is a beautiful old hotel that seems to have been updated recently, so you get the old New Orleans French Market charm but with updated furniture and beds and bathrooms, etc. Awesome courtyard in the middle. Friendly staff. 2 blocks from Cafe Du Monde and about 4 blocks from Bourbon St. Excellent location. Would stay here again. The one negative of these old hotels is small rooms. Don't expect a living room area. Wish they had fridges in the rooms. Overall, will not disappoint.
3 night romance trip Mar 24, 2015
Josh
"Delightful French Quarter hotel"
The staff were friendly, professional and made our stay easy. The courtyard was a private and peaceful place to unwind. Our room was clean, modern, & quiet. We would definitely recommend this hotel. Great location!
Marie
"A great base from which to party."
Nice staff. Beautiful atmospheric building. Bit disappointed they didn't do breakfast but there's a great diner 100 yards away. Staff were friendly and willing but not 100% efficient. The hotel is well situated in the buzzing French Quarter but our room was cool and very quiet. We would stay again.
5 night trip with friends Mar 23, 2015
"Very convenient location"
Comfortable room...close to everything. I've told you all.
Other trip Mar 29, 2015
"Convenient Hotel to all that NOLA has to offer"
My wife and I just returned from vacation in New Orleans and stayed at the quant French Market Inn. This hotel was a great choice. The room was affordable, extremely clean and the staff was amazingly kind and helpful. The hotel is conveniently located to everything in the French Quarter, the river front, shopping and tour departure locations. I would highly recommend this to anyone traveling to New Orleans. The room size was a little tight for 2 of us, but the king bed was very comfortable and was worth the reduced space.
Other trip Mar 29, 2015
"Nice hideaway in the French Quarter."
Great location in the French Quarter. Hotel very neat & clean. We had room 332. Close to elevator & stairs. You could hear the elevator running when in the bathroom, but didn't notice it in the room. No mini-frig. We took a cooler and had no problem. Beautiful courtyard - Great place to hang out in the evening, before heading out again.
3 night trip with friends Mar 21, 2015
Javier
"Conveniently located for easy walks"
easy walk to and from bourbon st. Easy to get to canal street to catch a trolley or bus. Easy walk to jackson square or cafe du monde.
Other trip Mar 27, 2015
dave
"A sanctuary in the heart of the French Quarter"
This is a wonderful hotel. I was worried about staying in the middle of the French Quarter as I am a light sleeper and I didn't want to be woken up all through the night because of noise. Therefore I picked this hotel on Decatur St (very central but a few blocks from loud Bourbon St) and because I saw that the rooms had no windows. I am so glad I picked it! The room was beautiful, exposed brick on three sides that immediately made me realize just how historic a building I was staying in. This is not to say that it didn't have all the modern amenities however. The bathroom was wonderfully modern, with a huge walk-in shower. There were lamps all over the room for adequate lighting despite the lack of windows. The king bed was very, very comfortable. Plus, it was silent! There was no outside noise whatsoever and honestly I felt as though I were in a hidden sanctuary in the middle of a busy city. It was such a wonderful place to retreat to after a day or night out in town. When we arrived at the hotel it was a very busy Sunday afternoon. We knew we were going to use the valet service, yet first I was going to have to parallel park in a small space in front of the hotel in order to get off of the road that was full of traffic. I don't parallel park. I'm horrible at it. I began to get very nervous...but then a member of the hotel staff came to my rescue and parked my car for me. Perfectly I might add. Thank-you very much Floyd! All of the staff here were friendly and helpful.
Other trip Mar 26, 2015
"Great hotel and location"
Very pleasant stay and great location. The courtyard is very cool.
3 night trip with friends Mar 21, 2015
We had a great time in New Orleans! The hotel is in the perfect location. Shops and restaurants all around. The staff was very friendly and made our stay very comfortable! My only complaint would be that on the last day of our stay I woke up to a rattling noise,I find a mouse eating some candy that I had packed away for our return trip.
3 night romance trip Mar 20, 2015
Marinda
Nice hotel, great room. They like to sneak extra charges in though, so watch out for that!
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
"Perfect Stay!"
Stayed for 3 nights with two friends. It was a beautiful room with an awesome balcony. We felt like it was a steal. Hotel was perfectly located and felt very safe! Close to everywhere you want to be in the French Quarter.
3 night trip with friends Mar 16, 2015
Keri
"My New Favorite"
Four perfect days in the French Quarter at this beautiful, quirky, immaculate INN with an incredibly helpful staff.
4 night trip with friends Mar 12, 2015
Scott M
"It's New Orleans"
The location can not be beat at any price. Right across the street from the Mississippi River and the JAX bldg., upon arrival I could hear the band playing at the Steamboat dock prior to the dinner cruise departure. The rooms are very tiny and you have to look for where they stashed the microwave, but this is an original early 1800s conversion into rooms. There is brick on the walls, and my room had a shared balcony. I was only staying one night, had to catch a very early shuttle to the airport the next morning, so did not see the breakfast service, but if it doesn't suit you, there are dozens of places within immediate walking distance to find something more to your liking. It was a little pricey for me to have wanted to stay longer than one night, but for a couple's weekend, I don't think you will find a better situated hotel.
1 night trip Mar 11, 2015
Grreat location. Intersting building. Helpful staff.
Other trip Mar 12, 2015
"Big easy get away"
Small room, old building with nice upgrades. Perfect for weekend getaway.
1 night romance trip Mar 6, 2015
"Great Overnight!!"
We were in New Orleans to visit the two National Park Service (Jean Lafitte National Historic Park) Visitor Center's and being our first time in New Orleans wanted someplace close to everything. The French Market Inn is a quaint hotel close to everything. Great rooms, nice staff, good price for the location.
Other trip Mar 5, 2015
"Quick getaway for food and jazz"
We went for a quick getaway. Location is great and in walking distance to so much - touristy and a few local/cool spots too. The room was nice and clean. Most of the walls are brick and the courtyard had the New Orleans feel I wanted. We didn't have windows, which we knew was a possibility. It was kinda fun actually...like a vampires room. But that may depend on how long your trip is or how much you're in your room.
2 night romance trip Mar 1, 2015
"Great location,nicely appointed rooms."
We were very pleasantly surprised with The French Market Inn. The room was small but very comfortable. It was quiet even though we had a room on Decatur. Would definitely stay there again.,
Other trip Mar 4, 2015
mimi
"Nice small hotel"
Very nice small hotel. Great location close to the french market. other than a minor cleanliness issue in the bathroom, everything was great.
1 night romance trip Feb 27, 2015
Jacob
"Very New Orleans, perfect location"
Our room was "old-world" -- exposed brick, etc. -- but not old, and it had a great view of the river and riverfront. The staff was attentive and friendly, and check-in/check-out were easy and fast. Access to your car is limited, which is mildly annoying, but it's the same with all hotels in the French Quarter because of parking scarcity. The interior construction is a bit eccentric with many nooks and crannies -- that's part of its charm -- but some rooms do require a stair climb. Overall, our experience was A+.
Other trip Mar 1, 2015
"Fun Mardi Gras."
Friendly staff. Good price. Hotel is on the older side so expect it. Make sure you pet Patrick the cat!!
7 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
Jose
"Great location, cute little hotel."
Stayed there for a night. Great location to everything. Service was wonderful. Room was cute cozy.
1 night romance trip Feb 22, 2015
ashley
"Cute!"
Super cute hotel that is in walking distance to some great New Orleans attractions and restaurants.
5 night business trip Feb 8, 2015
"I would stay here again!"
My stay at the French Market Inn was so great. If I went back to New Orleans, I would definitely stay here again. The building layout has a whimsical feel to it with multiple buildings attached to each other and large courtyard in the middle. The decor is beautiful, and it really made it seem like I am staying at a much more expensive hotel. The best part is this hotel is in the most convenient location in French Market for touring and walking around. Nothing but good things to say about this hotel. If you are visiting New Orleans, I would definitely recommend the French Market Inn.
2 night trip with friends Jan 28, 2015