All hotels in New Orleans, Louisiana, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here509 Decatur St., New Orleans, LA, 70130, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Customer Loyality? Not at the French Market Inn"
I love the hotel but........ I stay there every month and I had my credit card comprimised while out of the country. I had a new card dropped shipped to Delta airlines to be picked the day of my arrival and the hotel would not hold my reservation. No customer loyalty there and I will never stay there again.
2 night business trip Jan 14, 2015
Maurice
"We'll kept hotel walking distance of all the actio"
We only had two thing we want to complain about, the first is the towel rack in the bathroom was falling off and when I mentioned it to the hotel staff I was told they would take care of it but it didn't happen while we were there (3) days. The second was we had to valet the car we left about $10 in quarters for tolls in the center console and when we left we came to the first toll and discovered our loss at that time. I should also mention the great service I got at the front desk, while we were staying in New Orleans I had a tooth that was abscessed and Nancy at the front desk went out of her way to find me a dentist that could help me within minutes of her call, which was a big relief to me. So I give Nancy a A+++ rating.
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
Deano
Love this hotel, great location for walking everywhere! It was clean and cozy and the views of the sunrise were beautiful. The only problem I had was some of the people at the service desk were slow and not very friendly at all. Overall I would stay again....
2 night romance trip Feb 4, 2015
Judy
"A gorgeous hotel in the heart of the New Orleans."
This hotel was very posh, but misleading from the front. The photos on the internet are of the interior courtyard. Don't let the front fool you. Luxious room, best bed I've EVER slept in! The only downside was we had an interior room with NO windows. Not a room for those with claustrophobia!! The hotel staff was top knotch!
Other trip Feb 8, 2015
Docsdaughter
Hotel very good location to the center of everything. Very pleasant stay
Other trip Feb 7, 2015
"Great staff"
Will be my new home away from home...comfortable beds...the only downside is the street noise,it starts early... Bring ear plugs if you are a light sleeper
2 night trip with friends Jan 31, 2015
michelle
"Good location - ok room"
We apparently got the only style room not shown in their hotels.com portfolio. It was a small dark cave - which is fine if you don't plan on spending too much time in there. But it was 45 degrees outside and the air conditioning in the hallway never turned off. Good location - quiet at night and only a 5 minute walk to the French Market or Bourbon Street.
5 night romance trip Jan 29, 2015
KELLY
"Great hotel. Loved it."
This hotel was awesome! Great location close to everything in the French Quarter. Great stay for a couple. Will definitely stay here again!
1 night romance trip Jan 29, 2015
Stephenie
"Nice hotel with a waterview"
Staff was awesome, ctiy is a little dirty as most of these types of cities are, however the night life WAS GREAT! As far as the Actual hotel, this is a great great deal for the cost. Very close to downtown. nice staff. Clean room.
Other trip Feb 3, 2015
Matthew
"Quaint hotel in the heart of the French Quarter"
Very nice hotel with very helpful staff. Walk out of hotel into the French Quarter! Loved the courtyard, too.
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
Room was very nice. Bed was comfortable. Room large, looked newly remodeled.
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
"Quaint French Quarter hotel"
Want with my husband for my birthday, this hotel has New Orleans character. ... we loved it
2 night romance trip Jan 29, 2015
Phillip
A great hotel for the price. Close to everything in French Quarter.
Other trip Feb 1, 2015
"Pretty decent"
Hotel is obviously older, but the rooms were pretty decent. We loved the convenience of the location. Parking lot directly across the street is cheaper than valet parking. The downstairs near elevator is in disrepair but they close those rooms off. Our upstairs room was clean and nice, I would stay here again.
Other trip Jan 30, 2015
Wendy
"EXCELLENT LOCATION"
EASY WALKING TO FRENCH MKT., BOURBON ST. Hotel does have small seasonal pool.
Other trip Jan 29, 2015
tom
"recommendation!!"
My husband and I got our room on the 4th floor with no view. It is clean, comfort and convenience. Staffs are very nice and friendly. Very happy what we got so far. Only thing missing was free breakfast 'cause when I reserved it said included free breakfast but didn't . Would recommend to friends anyway.
Other trip Jan 28, 2015
Lekkie
"good location, nice room"
You would hardly notice the place walking down the street, but we had a nice clean updated room with a nice bathroom. Would stay there again.
3 night romance trip Jan 23, 2015
mike
"Great hotel ins great location!"
We stayed at this hotel with a group of friends on a long weekend trip to New Orleans. The rooms and overall property was beautiful and had a wonderful personality. The location was centralized and within walking distance to most of the things we wanted to do. I would stay here again, and reccomend it to anyone!
Other trip Jan 27, 2015
"Great hotel to enjoy New Orleans"
Recommended by friend who lives in New Orleans and happened to be great choice in the middle of all actions. Hotel check us in earlier so we could start to explore NO sooner. Hotel so clean and with class. Wonderful time
Other trip Jan 27, 2015
lackmar
"Close to Everything!!"
French Market Inn was great, staff friendly and close to everything the most comfortable bed we will definitely go back!!! Loved the court yard and of course Patrick the resident cat!!!
Other trip Jan 23, 2015
Alyce
"Fantastic"
Loved it. Pleasantly surprised. Not a lot of extras, but I don't stay at hotels for the extras. Big rooms, great service, great hotel.
1 night business trip Jan 19, 2015
Adam
"The Sleep Cave"
When I booked an interior room,I had no idea it was windowless.While the room was dark,it was quiet & conducive to getting a good night's sleep.That's why I named it "the sleep cave". My only problem was having to wait for my car for almost 45 minutes when I had some place to be on a Sunday afternoon.I was,however,comped for the inconvenience.
6 night romance trip Jan 14, 2015
Good place and good price
2 night romance trip Jan 12, 2015
MANH
We chose this hotel based on the reviews and they were spot on. Great location right on Decatur St. only a few steps from the Jackson Square and the famous Cafe' Du Monde. Bourbon St. and Royal St. are only a 5 minute walk so you're close to the action. This is a quaint older hotel with funky layout, cute courtyard, and comfy rooms. The staff was friendly and helpful. Great stay.
Other trip Jan 18, 2015
I would definitely book here again. Great location.
Other trip Jan 18, 2015
"Fun little place to stay right in the Quarters"
Great little place for the price
2 night business trip Jan 12, 2015
"Great location, friendly staff, authentic FQ hotel"
We were bumped up to a room with windows facing the courtyard upon arrival without even asking. I believe public parking is $25 per day and valet was only $28 per day. We did not use the car the entire stay because we were in such a great location. The hotel is authentic French Quarter, which is what I was looking for.
Other trip Jan 14, 2015
Upset Mom
"No frills in the French Quarter"
The French Market Inn is a well-located, no-frills hotel. It is in a group of old buildings connected by a courtyard, and it has a lot of character. It's clean, but it's definitely not fancy. The first room they gave us didn't have a window in it (is that even legal?) and the front desk agent actually tried to charge us more for a room with a window. We had to have quite a bit of discussion to convey to her that a minimum expectation at a hotel was a room with a window. Once we switched rooms, it was fine, but basic. Just sheets on the bed (no comforter), only a few hangers in the closet, no water glasses, etc. I didn't hate it, but given the competition in the French Quarter, I wouldn't stay again.
3 night romance trip Jan 9, 2015
"A nice place to sleep"
This was a relatively nice hotel. In the French Quarter near the river and many things to do. It was weird having a hotel room with no windows, but when your just there to sleep, that's ok I guess. The shower was great, the room was good and the bed was nice and soft. maid service showed up wicked early, no where near check out time which was a little annoying, but that's a small thing. Overall, i liked my stay here and would stay again for the right price.
Other trip Jan 7, 2015
"Quaint old French Quarter hotel"
In a great location with great charm. My only complaint would be that walls are a little thin. Otherwise it's a fantastic little place to stay.
Jared
"Good hotel"
Overall good experience. Housekeeping staff was loud in the hallways. Room are not completely soundproof.
david
"Great Experience!"
We stayed here for 5 days including New Year's Eve. Lobby staff were very friendly and helpful. Lobby and courtyard were lovely. I actually requested a room with no windows because I knew the street would be loud with the NYE and Sugarbowl crowd in town. It was great to be away from Bourbon St but Decatur is pretty wild as well, so we did not miss the window, haha! The room was recently renovated and looked great, small but comfy. My only small complaint was that the shower had no shelf for toiletries, just a suction cup basket that kept falling down...but really no big deal. Housekeeping did an adequate job, and kept the paper products and towels well stocked. Great location, the only thing we could not walk to was the zoo, but the desk clerk told us where to jump on the bus and we were set. Overall very happy with our stay here and will definitely be back! :)
Anne
"French Quater"
It was a great place to stay. Convenient to everything. Staff was nice. The only down side was the room had no windows but no complaints there either. We were lucky to get a room on short notice since it was New Years and the Sugar Bowl was being play
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
"Comfort and convenience!"
The room was as promised. Very clean and nice. Beds were comfortable and service was great. Location was central to everything we wanted to do in the French quarter.
3 night family trip Dec 30, 2014
"Sneekaway from Reality"
Perfect Location!! Perfect Atmosphere!!
1 night romance trip Dec 30, 2014
Corey
"European feel"
We were very pleased with the hotel. Very charming - not a standard business hotel. The only issue was that when we reserved it on hotels.com, we did not know that the two rooms we reserved had no windows. They were fully booked, but on our last night we were able to move to rooms with windows.
2 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
"French Market Inn"
French Market Inn is located in an excellent spot; near City Market, Cafe Dumond, Church, water, and about 5 blocks or less to Bourbon. Excellent accommodations, excellent staff and service. Would highly recommend this hotel!
Other trip Jan 1, 2015
"Chtistmas 2014"
Everything was great! Only issue was that our heat wasn't working; but we kept each other warm. Friendly & very helpful staff.
3 night romance trip Dec 24, 2014
""Cute" Hotel"
Hotel is in a great location to the Quarter, however that makes it close to train tracks. Train passed several times during night and the breakman blew the train's horn a few times each time. Also there was a skylight in the room so morning sun came in early. Room was comfortable and history of hotel interesting.
1 night romance trip Dec 21, 2014
Great stay for a decent price. The staff was wonderful and the location central!
3 night trip with friends Dec 20, 2014
Diana
"a wonderful night out"
The staff was very helpful and courteous. Room was very nice and clean was a bit small but that is to be expected in the French Quarter. It met our needs for a place to stay after a fun night out. I would recommend this hotel anyone solely based on its proximity to bourbon street, cafe du monde, the French market, and most other attractions. I felt very safe only having to walk 2 blocks from bourbon street.
1 night trip with friends Dec 19, 2014
"Great Hotel in French Quarter"
This is our second stay and it was better then the first. First time was 12 years ago for our anniversary and again for our 12th anniversary. Love the location.
Other trip Dec 24, 2014
Richard & Ana
"very nice"
Very nice hotel in a good location. The only negative about it is there is no fridge in the room.
Other trip Dec 24, 2014
"Cozy, comfortable and lots of charm"
My wife and I wanted to have a parents only weekend in New Orleans before the holidays. We both loved our stay at the French Market Inn. The service was friendly, our room was small but very cozy and clean and the inn's buildings had tons of charm with the exposed brick and plaster. No complaints. This will likely become the place we stay at when we visit New Orleans.
2 night romance trip Dec 20, 2014
Raymond
"I will be staying here again!"
Everything about this hotel was great! Beautiful room (even without a window), comfy bed, nice service, gorgeous courtyard, and GREAT location! We were able to walk to a number of restaurants, the French Quarter, Bourbon Street, even the Smoothie King Center where our concert was. The only bad thing was the $27/night for parking which, had I known in advance, would not have been so bad.
1 night romance trip Dec 17, 2014
"Will stay again"
My wife and I stayed for just one night. Great location, room was nice. Took 25 minutes checking in was the only downside.
1 night romance trip Dec 12, 2014
"Hotel with loads of Historical Charcter!!!"
Has a blast!!! This is a great hotel to stay in if you love to view the city in the French Quarter. It haves so much historical character. It was near everything that you come to New Orleans to see; Bourbon, The Mississippi River, The famous Catholic Church. The only concern that I would warn future travelers, are to make sure if you want a window in your room you let it be known. Other that than great hotel.
1 night family trip Dec 3, 2014
Timkia
"Great Location - wonderful staff"
The staff from check in to especially Nick, the bellman, was terrific. They took great care and offered great advice without ever intruding on our privacy. The room was very clean. The only little let down was the pool. It was filled with leaves meaning we couldn't really use it. Of course, it is December, but the weather was in the 70s so it might have been nice in the evening.
2 night romance trip Dec 5, 2014
Marc
It's a very charming and quaint hotel, a great value for the price. Seems that renovations are still ongoing, but that did not bother me at all. I'd definitely come back and stay here again the next time I'm in town.
Other trip Dec 10, 2014
"Fantastic place to stay"
My stay was great. I arrived at ten a.m. and my room was not scheduled to be ready until 4p.m., the staff took my bands for me and recommended close places I could go to hang out by myself. By one p.m. I was receiving a call stating my room was ready. One thing be sure to list the amount of people who will be in your room correctly because they charge 20$ per extra person you did not book. But all on all great place to stay. I would recommend this hotel for couples vs friends, it has a nice romantic field to it.
1 night trip with friends Dec 4, 2014