All hotels in Los Angeles, California, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here9750 Airport Blvd, Los Angeles, CA, 90045, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9480

"Good stay"
Came for a conference. Didn't have an immediate need for contact with staff. All my needs were met.
2 night business trip Mar 20, 2015
deidre
"Just OKAY"
The rooms were a bit tired. the curtains were old and tattered. The rooms open onto a hallway and have windows facing the hall so light pours in. You can also hear every person talking the hall and when they open and close their rooms. It was fine for a quick stay before an early airport departure, but I would never stay there otherwise.
1 night family trip Mar 19, 2015
"Four Pint by Sheraton LAX"
I don't like the attitude of front desk people. Not friendly enough. Room is so so. The best benefit is the location. Free shuttle bus to hotel.
1 night business trip Mar 16, 2015
"good hotel if you are all business"
I was in town for one night and had a great experience. The room was nice, the restaurant was good, and the gym was well maintained. It is in a safe neighborhood but there isn't much to do.
1 night business trip Mar 17, 2015
"Rooms is in need of major repairs and updates"
The bathroom shower head was broke and the bathtub faucet. The coffee maker was broken. We had to request to change rooms, as it needed major repairs. I thought that the manager would have in I ate the change of room plus a refund or discount. I had to request it.
3 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
Yvette
"poor accommodations"
Extremely noisy, did not get much sleep
1 night romance trip Mar 15, 2015
"Yeech."
The Hotel Lobby is beautiful and updated. The room was clearly not in the plan for an upgrade. Extremely dated (particularly the bathroom) and poorly appointed.
1 night business trip Mar 11, 2015
"Grumpy concierge, a little dingy, but convenient."
Concierge could have had a better attitude. Rooms seemed dingy. Quick check in. Shuttle to airport runs every 15-20 minutes.
1 night family trip Mar 14, 2015
"1st time at Four Points"
The room cozy and comfortable but disappointed that we have to pay our parking and no free breakfast.
1 night romance trip Mar 13, 2015
"LAX adjacent with complementary shuttle bus service"
This was a business trip hotel stay, this hotel was chosen for its lower room cost, location and shuttle bus service to LAX. As an added benefit, I was able to leave my car for the day in the hotels parking lot while traveling on a day trip out of state. The paid parking was for 24 hours from the time of check-in. The hotel staff was friendly, helpful and pleasant during my interactions. The room was large, clean and quiet. Bathroom was clean, efficient but a bit tight/small. Overall, the hotel met my needs and expectations, I would stay at this hotel again.
1 night business trip Mar 12, 2015
Jeffrey
"Dissapointed"
Worst business stay for me - Ever! Won't be going back.
4 night business trip Mar 9, 2015
"Not going back"
The lobby is very nice, and the location is very convenient to the airport. But the room was not updated and the bathroom is very disappointing, small, poor drainage in the shower.
1 night business trip Mar 10, 2015
"Not good"
bad, bad bad
1 night family trip Mar 4, 2015
"LA with elderly fily"
Had to pay topark ourvehicle, no complimentary breakfast and very noisy rooms around us.
1 night family trip Mar 7, 2015
Roseann
"The Perfect Business Travel Spot"
Stay here a lot - great service, good food, lots of indoor and outdoor space to relax.
1 night business trip Mar 4, 2015
Lyn
"Hot in LA"
The Four Points LAX is a convenient location near the LAX airport and directly across the rod from the Budget return location. Rates were better than other nearby hotels, but the hotel looks old and is in serious need of updating. The room’s air conditioning was not adequate and the room temperature was over 77. When I complained, the front desk attendant told me it would take an hour for the room to cool, but by morning the temperature was only 76. During checkout, I overheard another customer complaining of the same issue.
1 night business trip Mar 4, 2015
"4 point has value for its amenities"
I had previously stayed at this hotel and its cleanliness is consistent. This time I was assigned to a room with a refrigerator. It has value for the price. It might as well have been a 5 star hotel. Very happy with this arrangement. Location is conveniently located near the airport.
2 night business trip Mar 5, 2015
"Yuck!"
It seems that the AC in the room was broken and so by midnight we were just sweating like crazy. The walls were paper thin and we could hear everything going on in the next room and the carpet seemed old and gross. The food in the lounge was pretty good though.
1 night romance trip Mar 3, 2015
Kristina
"Great hotel in busy LAX area."
Very welcoming and accommodating staff. Room was comfortable and very clean. Rental car company right across the street (Budget). Hotel airport shuttle service needs some work as some of us waited over 30 minutes for shuttles.
2 night trip Feb 23, 2015
bertha
The shower made a loud noise when you turned it on. For 150.00 a night I thought it could have been better. I had to call guest services twice to get towels. The paint was kind of peeling. The windows was dirty if you wanted to look out at sunrise. I probably would not stay there again for the price I paid.
1 night business trip Mar 1, 2015
Clarice
"beautiful room"
Love every bit of it. The inside of the is very Nice.
1 night romance trip Feb 28, 2015
terrence
"Bathroom :/"
My overall stay was not memorable. When I first arrived at the hotel I was told aggressively to move my car. I tried to inform the lady I needed to check in first and wanted to valet but she wasn't understanding. I was able to slide in and check in to my hotel where the front desk attendant was in a bad mood. I had originally called the night before my stay to make sure I didn't have to pay any additional fees including a deposit (which I was informed that everything was in place and I did not have to pay a deposit) and once I got there the hotel did in fact take a $50 deposit. I was still hopeful that the stay was going to be good but once I got to the hotel room I was very displeased with the bathroom. There was stains on the wall inside the shower and curtain. Due to the fact I was in such a rush I didn't want to bother anyone. But if I had the choice I would probably not stay there again.
1 night romance trip Feb 27, 2015
Right hotel to Stay one or two nights near the airport, shuttle bus, every 20 minutes
gabriel
"convenient to airport"
Plan was to drop off my rent-a-car at Dollar since the hotel was supposedly 2 blocks away, and catch courtesy shuttle in the morning. Unfortunately Dollar has moved a few blocks farther, so was a little scary walking 10 blocks on unfamiliar LA streets late night. Suggest Budget n since it's across the steel from the hotel. Room comfortable, location convenient, but hotel decor is dated.
1 night business trip Feb 26, 2015
Alberto
"Enjoyable Stay"
We enjoyed our stay very much. We stayed for two nights and will be going back in May. Hotel is close to a lot of things to visit. Beds were extremely comfortable. Bathroom is a little small but well appointed. Having a couple of restaurants is convenient and the bar was welcomed coming back at night to relax in.
"business stay"
Overnight stay on business. Excellent hotel.
1 night business trip Feb 26, 2015
"Loved everything"
Great location by the airport, everything was super clean and nice, room was spacious, and the staff extremely helpful (except the valet who was totally useless)
Anna
"LA 4 pts"
Upon check in the female desk assistant was outstanding. She was friendly and welcoming. A bonus was the cookies and water she gave us.
1 night family trip Feb 22, 2015
"Hotel close to the airport"
Actually it was a short stay, for one night only, i was waiting for my flight to Dubai, so it is nit eniugh to judge the hotel
Eman
"Lax Layover"
Great hotel for an early morning flight! Very friendly staff!!
1 night family trip Feb 22, 2015
"Perfect for overnight at airport"
OK hotel Frequent shuttle to airport. Even thought I booked through Hotels.com I got an upgrade being an SPG member. WOuld stay agai
1 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
Norman
"Good price, close to LAX, nice facilities"
I stay at this hotel often before early flights out of LAX. It's a nice hotel and I'm always pleased with the rooms, comfort of the beds, the pool, and the staff. The restaurant and bar aren't cheap, but no hotel has cheap food. They have a free shuttle to LAX which runs regularly but not on a set schedule, so you could wait 2 minutes or 20 minutes.
Other trip Feb 27, 2015
Mara
"Decent place close to Airport."
Decent hotel. Clean. Friendly staff. Helpful, answered all questions and anything we needed they got for us right away. Food overpriced for the quality.
4 night family trip Feb 21, 2015
Lazaro
Room was nice...no fridge :( Staff was great :) conveniently located for shopping :)
Other trip Feb 26, 2015
Jill
"Where is the chair for the desk?"
The room had a desk but no chair.
1 night family trip Feb 22, 2015
"Good short stop near airport"
Very close to airport with free shuttle every 15-20 mins. Room was pretty good for airport location. OK for a one-nighter.
Other trip Feb 24, 2015
"One night stand"
The food downstairs was really cheap for kids . Only dollar 99 for hamburger with fries. Everything else was average
1 night family trip Feb 21, 2015
Walter A
"Convenient to LAX but don't count on room service"
Great location if you are flying in and out of LAX. Their hotel shuttle worked well to get us to our terminal. A bit dated but clean. Nice rooms. Room service failed us - we had a morning flight and one in our party was diabetic and had to eat before we left the hotel. Called the night before to make sure we could get breakfast at 6am and gave them our order. At 6:15am I called to see where it was and was told it would be another 20 minutes so we canceled. Another member of our party left the room service order form on the doorknob but it never was picked up - still there in the morning. People stay here for airport access so they must understand the tight schedules everyone is on- hotel breakfasts that are 40 minutes late (with no phone call explaining) are unacceptable.
1 night family trip Feb 14, 2015
"Nice hotel not to far from Hollywood clubs"
Great staff, helped us in every for our special annverstiy. Hotel was on point about everything they had.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
Josue
"Good, but the room wad old"
Good, but the bed wad bad...
Edison R
"Room was dirty"
Room seemed very dirty. Immediately when we walked on the curtains were on the floor. The bathroom was dirty with pink scum behind the door and on the tile. My guess it wasn't ever cleaned behind there, ever. There were yellow stains on the fabric chair. The carpet was warn with visible stains as well.
1 night family trip Feb 18, 2015
Jamie
"Decent place to stay."
I was there to attend a science fiction convention that was at a nearby hotel. Overall, this hotel was extremely decent, the room was mostly comfortable, only complaint I had was that the room was a tiny bit crowded, in that the desk was a little close to the "hallway", so that when you come in to the room, you had to be careful to manouver your luggage between a wall and the desk. Also, the bathroom was pretty tight as well. Thankfully I do not get claustrophobic. Overall, I liked the hotel. The staff were always friendly, always greeted me as I walked in or out of the hotel. I never used the hotels pool, though it did look inviting. I did not eat at any of the restaurants, for personal reasons. I would indeed stay here again.
4 night trip Feb 12, 2015
"."
Building is not new - I can understand it, but there is no excuse to have stained sheets and webs of hair in bed and on the bathroom walls.
1 night family trip Feb 16, 2015
Ludmilla
"Private getaway"
I've stayed at Four Points several times and the staff is always friendly and helpful. I have received free room upgrades at times and the rooms are always neat and clean. There are several places that deliver food to your door after midnight and they will continue to get my business.
1 night romance trip Jan 30, 2015
Kellye
"A convenient and clean hotel close to LAX airport"
Stayed over night waiting on our international flight. It's conveniently close to LAX airport with the shuttles running regularly. The hotel is also very close to local beaches if you needed to have a little getaway while you wait.
Ana
"Comfortable"
I really enjoyed my stay at your LAX location.
1 night family trip Feb 15, 2015
Scherrie
"Wont book at the four points LAX NEVER AGAIN"
The room was just awful, its like a box in a hallway. I initially booked a King Bed room and I got a double bed room. the air heater didn't work and it was very cold, I had to ask for extra blankets.
1 night business trip Feb 12, 2015
Boris
"nice hotel"
The room I usually gets was little smaller but it was still nice and comfortable
Lola
"Convenient for Airport Access"
I had a late arriving flight, Midnight, so I wanted a hotel that was very close. This hotel fit the bill. The shuttle pick up at the hotel, however, was really slow. Many hotel shuttles came by 3 times before the Four Points shuttle picked us up. It is supposed to run every 15-20 mins, but we waited at least 30 mins.
Other trip Feb 15, 2015