All hotels in Los Angeles, California, United States of America
9750 Airport Blvd, Los Angeles, CA, 90045, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9480

"Room was Small and Dindgy."
Room was old, dindgy and very small. Disliked room.
1 night family trip May 14, 2015
"Great Customer Service!!!"
Excellent customer service ... Beggining from Front Desk to Housekeeping ... The only thing that I don't like was the parking garage...it's too far and there's no valet parking available.
2 night family trip Mar 30, 2015
Isabel
"Weekend get away"
Need to offer some type of credit or refund for last minute cancellations.
1 night trip May 3, 2015
Dorian
"Wheelchair police"
One complaint Would be as follows: I was there for recovery after surgery and needed the wheelchair to use around the hotel. One employee acted like we were asking for blood and he made sure to tell U.S. each time not to take the wheelchair off the property. We knew this after the first time we checked it out; however he reminded us each time. This seemed a bit much and was borderline rude.
4 night trip May 10, 2015
"A glorified Motel 6"
I usually chuckle at how off the reviews are on here with some hotels..."I mean, how bad could it be? Could it really be THAT bad?" But THIS...THIS hotel fit their negative reviews perfectly. Horribly overpriced for the glorified Motel 6 that it is. We paid $175, which was best rate in area. We'd have to stay a week to make THAT rate even worth it! We chuckled at the hallways being under construction and lobby signs saying a new lobby was coming, yet the rooms were horrible. Tiny, and I mean TINY rooms. Two "queen beds" (which were really just twins), no room to even open a bag except for the dresser. A sliding glass window facing the hallway which gave it that Motel 6 feel. Decor was severely outdated and in horrible shape. Rooms were not clean. We felt dirty and violated by the time we checked out. I cannot believe Sheraton even associates their name with this dump. Do not, repeat, do not stay here. If you do, you'll understand...
1 night romance trip May 12, 2015
"An Ok spot to spend the night before an early flig"
Good price for a basic room. Great location for early flights. Some remixing going on which will help!
1 night business trip May 11, 2015
"no complaints whatsoever."
I had a great time, the food and service was excellent.
2 night family trip May 9, 2015
Christopher
"Misinformed"
We were given a non premium room. I guess the "sale" does not include the nice rooms. I would never stay in one of those again. Next morning the staff was great and took care of the room for us. Make sure to ask for a premium room rate.
1 night family trip May 6, 2015
Barbara J
"One night stay."
"Short one day stay. Reasonable price. Close to LAX. Service, helpful hospitality."
1 night family trip May 6, 2015
Randy
"4 points terrific"
Wonderful
1 night trip May 3, 2015
Penny
"Do NOT stay here! Please read below before booking"
This place is a scam. The photos look nice. In really the rooms are tiny and there are NO windows!!! There is a fake window facing the hallway. Furthermore, the service was horrible. We arrived really late, since the plane was delayed. The room was precooked and paid for online. The lady in reception told us that the system is down and we need to wait outside 30 min. After the wait she gave us the keys. When we came to the room they gave us a one full bed room, while we paid and requested a two full beds room. I called them back and we had to go back again and get that changed. That might not be an issue when you have a weekend ahead of you. But this is an airport hotel. We arrived at 3 am, to take of on a new plane at 8 am in the morning and wasted 1 hour of our sleep waiting to check in and waiting for the room change. The final blow was when we were rushed to get the airport shuttle. At first, it took 45 min at the airport for the shuttle to come (I called them 3 times). On the way back to the airport the shuttle took again 45-50 minutes to come (they promised every 15 minutes!). By that time, the bus was full of people and we always missed our flight. The reason was that they are being cheap and use one shuttle to take care of 4 different hotels… When I called the hotel management to complain and ask for compensation, she said that they provide no compensation and simply don't care. To sum this up, DO NOT stay here, if you don't want to ruin your traveling experience.
1 night business trip May 1, 2015
Alex
"Not worth it"
I couldn't charge my phone! Tv wasn't working!
1 night business trip Apr 6, 2015
"Convenient Location near LAX"
Room very basic. Wife missed magnified makeup mirror in bath. Both did not like the basin faucet handle (somewhat difficult to control, suddenly splashing forcefully). One of sliding mirror closet doors did not move (tried to move it; tipped on angle and squeezed middle finger of left hand, which hurt a lot!; reported it to a housekeeping lady working nearby, and showed her the problem--Room 845, I believe). Very noticeable old stains on carpet between beds. Breakfast was very enjoyable--nice room, good service, and tasty food. Nice to have shuttle service to airport.
1 night romance trip May 5, 2015
"Don't stay here, better hotels in the area"
Old hotel that is in need of a full remodel. Rooms are dated and felt unclean. Wireless didn't work well and when it did it was very slow.
2 night business trip May 4, 2015
Lobby was so crowded and line for check-in was so long but the manager came out and took care of everyone! Great service. Parking is outrageous.
1 night romance trip Apr 11, 2015
"Uhm... Thermostat?"
Smallish room but very clean and comfortable. Would rate higher, but their thermostats have no heat/cool selectors, and setpoints are limited. Who is the Energy Czar who thought this is a great idea for a consumer facing business?
1 night business trip Apr 29, 2015
"Last night"
Convenient to airport and rental car return. Road const going on so a little noisy. No breakfast offered....otherwise great!!
1 night romance trip Apr 28, 2015
"This hotel is a dump!"
This hotel should change it's name to motel 6. We arrived at the hotel late in the evening after a very long international flight. The room we was in the "tower". What a dump!!. There was no window to the outside, only into a hallway. The room was teeny tiny and the mattresses were old and very soft. Definitely not Sheraton quality. Very, very disappointed.
1 night romance trip Apr 23, 2015
Eugene
"A quick stop over."
We just needed a place to rest for a few hours in between a international and domestic flight. The hotel was at a convenient location to the airport, the shuttle service was good and the staff was very friendly and accommodating.
1 night romance trip Apr 26, 2015
Rulon
"Whats up with valet service???"
This is a typical LAX hotel with a lot of traffic. First, when I pulled up to valet my car, 4 attendants were in the lobby talking and not one person came out to greet me. When they finally realized I was out there, the valet was shocked that I even wanted to valet my car which is completely crazy. After driving over an hour from Orange County to get there I just wanted to get to the room and relax. Checking in was ok, but the Desk person did not give any directions on how to get to my room so I wound up on the opposite side of the hotel before I realized I was in the wrong tower. These are minor annoyances as once in the room I was satisfied that it was clean, the bed comfortable, and access to LAX the next morning was easy. As I live in Orange County, sometimes I need to have friends/relatives fly in and out of LAX. There are many choices in places to stay the night for an early departure and its the little things that will determine weather I will return or not. I doubt i will be back to this place.
1 night trip with friends Apr 21, 2015
Wayne
Staff are much more attentive and helpful since my last visit a month ago. The staff assist Bryan is the most hospitable and helpful!
2 night family trip Apr 24, 2015
Ramon
"excellent service"
excellent service!
1 night business trip Apr 22, 2015
james
"an ok stay"
The room wasn't very clean, the corners of the bathroom floor was dirty
1 night family trip Apr 25, 2015
Leola
"Not the greatest hotel, despite the nice pictures."
First thing I did when I walked in was flip on the light switch--didn't work. It was late, so I had to walk around in the dark looking to manually turn on a lamp. Not to mention the hallway getting there felt like something out of a haunted house. The shampoo & conditioner were pretty cool in their wall dispensers, and it actually didn't make my hair feel like the end of a squeegee. The hair dryer left a lot to be desired, though. All night I couldn't sleep. Next morning, all I heard were doors slamming shut. All morning long. I tried to call front desk to check out, but no one picked up, so I just left. The worst part it, I didn't realize overnight parking for hotel guests was $21. Yes, $21! WOW. So I pull up to insert my ticket and get ready to pay, but they had the nerve to charge me $24 (the day rate) instead of $21! Mind you, I got in at 2am and got out at 9:15am as a HOTEL GUEST. So I press for assistance, get a ring tone for a while, and then out of nowhere the gate comes up. Hooray! I guess I got off scott free! Hah! One of the few positives about the place. There was no way I was paying an extra $3 for an already overpriced parking permit. Won't stay here again and won't recommend it to anyone.
1 night business trip Apr 24, 2015
Alexander
"Perfect"
Perfect, gave us whatever we asked for.
1 night trip with friends Apr 18, 2015
"Bad WiFi"
Generally a good hotel but the Wifi was so bad I had to use the hotspot on my phone to get any service.
3 night business trip Apr 14, 2015
daryl
"Very bad cancel policy"
I tried to cancel the reservation due to lose flight connection. no one answer call at the hotel.
1 night business trip Apr 16, 2015
Jack
"Comfortable but old"
Hotel is old as are the rooms . That said, for the price it was good for a few nights and very close to the airport. The beds were very comfortable and clean. Can't say that for the furniture which had hand prints all over it and there were old disposable fork and knife packs in the drawers, bad attention to detail.
2 night romance trip Apr 9, 2015
Eugene
"Great short stay."
Got in after midnight- very fast check in, which I appreciated after 12 hours on a plane. Check out even easier. What's not to love about Sheraton Four Points at LAX!
1 night trip Apr 6, 2015
Lance
"Comfortable"
Comfortable and convenient Close to LAX Quick shuttle
1 night trip with friends Apr 10, 2015
"ok"
Room and bathroom were small. One outlet didn't work, so we had to rearrange the room to plug in the tv.
2 night family trip Apr 4, 2015
"ok"
The Price of what you get is ok, but the hotel it's in poor condition
2 night business trip Mar 9, 2015
Pablo
"Fine for the money"
Hotel is in the perfect location. It was also a very good price. The section we were in was quite old - but very clean. Unfortunately the air conditioner didn't work properly. We called for repair twice & no one came. On the third call they told us that they were working on it remotely. Eventually the room did cool down.
1 night trip with friends Apr 1, 2015
"Overpriced for my 1 night stay."
Lobby was nice. Was very disappointed when we got to our room. Internet pictures were very deceiving. Room was small. Mold in the bathroom. Floors were filthy. Had to pay $21 + tax to park my car or park three books away with my kids. Location was the only reason why I booked there since it was semi close to airport. I couldn't wait to fly away from this place.
1 night family trip Mar 29, 2015
A little noice in the 3rd floor, but at the end it was ok
Other trip Apr 4, 2015
"Fabulous Time In The City of Angels"
I brought my daughter here for her 24th birthday. She loved the hotel as this was our 2nd time staying here. This is our spot to stay at while coming to the City of Angels. We barely stayed in our room because there is so much that she wanted to do. She had her own itinerary for her birthday weekend.
2 night family trip Mar 27, 2015
"Not worth staying here."
The mattresses were awful, no support at all, caving in around us.. The linens and towels were old and threadbare. The room was cramped, so tight. There was a nice desk but no chair. The room was dark, gloomy, and there were not enough outlets available for charging electronics. The TV did not work.
1 night family trip Mar 28, 2015
"Excellent, would stay again"
Warm welcome, with a fast check in. Room was spacious and clean, along with the bathroom. Would definitely stay again.
Other trip Apr 2, 2015
"Ok if in a pinch"
The hotel was well located and the staff friendly but then the buck stops there. The were understaffed.(had to wait 30 min to check-in at 9:30 at night!) also the room was very outdated needs an update. Bed was also not the most comfortable. And finding which tower your room in can be tricky as well.
Other trip Apr 2, 2015
"Airport Hotel"
Fine for airport hotel good value! Staff was helpful
1 night family trip Mar 29, 2015
"overcharged my account three times"
Stayed here for 3 days, initially prepaid online. Upon check in they asked for a card to hold a $50 incidental fee. Upon checking my account later that day I realized they had charged me again for my already paid stay, and an additional 150 incidental fee. I called front desk immediately and was told to just wait until I check out and they'll refund so I went about 3 days with about 500 of my vacation money not being accessible, needless to say my vacation was hindered because of this. Also, once I did arrive to my room. There were already guest in that room, so I went to front desk and was given an "upgrade" to a smaller room. And a breakfast voucher that after actually trying to redeem it realized it was dated for the morning that had already passed. All in all a horrible hotel experience.
Other trip Mar 31, 2015
"Not worth the price"
This place is basically like a Motel and the price for a room is not worth it. It is outdated in so many ways.
Maria
"good hotel to stay at."
The stay was very good had no problems
2 night business trip Mar 1, 2015
Antonio
"Tax on top of self parking fee?"
Self parking spots were difficult to find when you get back late, luckily on our way back out of the lot someone was leaving. Self parking is already $21/night which we were prepared for but to throw tax on top of that is ridiculous, imagine a parking garage charging you tax after you parking for a few hours.
Other trip Mar 29, 2015
SJ
"great all around"
Nice and clean. Great location next to the mall.
1 night family trip Jan 2, 2015
stacy
The hotel entrance, lobby, and bar area were nice, however, the area of the hotel where the room was located and the actual room, were 1-star quality. Also, very confusing getting to this older part of the hotel.
1 night business trip Mar 24, 2015
Rene
"Congratulations. Well done."
Close to airport, convenient and well appointed. We had an excellent stay.
Other trip Mar 26, 2015
"Good stay"
Came for a conference. Didn't have an immediate need for contact with staff. All my needs were met.
2 night business trip Mar 20, 2015
deidre
"Just OKAY"
The rooms were a bit tired. the curtains were old and tattered. The rooms open onto a hallway and have windows facing the hall so light pours in. You can also hear every person talking the hall and when they open and close their rooms. It was fine for a quick stay before an early airport departure, but I would never stay there otherwise.
1 night family trip Mar 19, 2015
Close airport, convenient if you are staying overnight. Free shuttle every 20 minutes.
Other trip Mar 22, 2015