All hotels in Charlotte, North Carolina, United States of America
5501 Carnegie Blvd, Charlotte, NC, 28209, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

4.8
"Great hotel experience"
Staff was exceptionally helpful and friendly
3 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
"Great location & high class feel"
Great location near mall and main roads. High class feel with affordable price. Staff very friendly and helpful.
Other trip Dec 25, 2014
"VALET PARKERS RUDE AND UNPROFESSIONAL"
That being said, the hotel staff INSIDE were amazing as always and our stay was pleasant! What a clean, beautiful hotel! We stay here every year in December to celebrate my daughter's birthday. Once again, it was perfect! Thank you Renaissance!
Other trip Dec 19, 2014
Melanie
"very comfortable"
very comfortable room and accommodating staff
1 night business trip Dec 15, 2014
"Very good experience"
This is one of the nicest hotels I have ever visited. The staff was fantastic. The room was great. A very pleasant experience. I would recommend this hotel to anyone
4 night family trip Dec 4, 2014
"Excellent stay!"
We love this hotel! Very clean and beautifully decorated!
Other trip Dec 13, 2014
Anna
"Location of this hotel is excellent"
Have stayed at Renaissance before. Has nice amenities. Close to shopping and restaurants in Southpark area. This trip was with girlfriends, and we would have preferred queen beds instead of doubles. It would have been nice to have a vent fan in the bathroom. We enjoyed having a refrigerator in our room. Overall, we enjoyed our stay.
Response by Renaissance Charlotte SouthPark
Thank you for reviewing our property. We will share your comments about the usefulness of a vent in the bathroom with the appropriate department to see how we may improve those conditions. We’re glad that you and your friends enjoyed your time with us!
Other trip Dec 12, 2014
"Nicely upgraded Hotel near major shopping."
We came in for one night for the ACC Championship. Check-in was fast and easy. Most of the parking in in the deck to the rear and you access the Hotel through the Ballroom area. The room was clean and comfortable with all the amenities.
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
"Nice hotel next to great food and shopping."
Always love staying at Renessaince Southpark due to its location. The hotel is clean and nice; rooms are large; and the location can't be beat - Southpark Mall is directly across the street. Would have been prefect except for bartender - not sure what was going through his mind but he didn't seem interested in serving anyone. (?) Front desk hostess was eager and helpful, though. All in all a great place. Would highly recommend.
Other trip Dec 7, 2014
Very nice! Loved the modern feeling of it. Even smelled nice!
Other trip Dec 6, 2014
"Great hotel and super location."
Family visit. This is our second stay there and we love the hotel. The bedding does need updating, however.
3 night romance trip Nov 25, 2014
Ronald
"Great value, recomended."
Exceedingly attentive and friendly staff. Nice appointments for the room. I've paid more than double the rate for en equivalent room.
3 night romance trip Nov 26, 2014
"Our Thanksgiving stay; special thanks to Adeline!!"
The stay was a very comfortable one. Sometimes the front desk can be a challenge, but overall awesome! Thank God for breakfast and Ms. Adeline! She always remembers my wife and I! Ms. Adeline really makes our hotel feel like home. She is awesome!!
3 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
Marque
Modern yet comfortable hotel with great customer service.
Other trip Nov 29, 2014
"Best hotel in years!"
Best hotel I stayed at for years, the service was top-notch from when I checked in to the staff in the lobby and at the restaurant and bar. At the core of the hotel was fun, as well as inviting and comfortable. I will definitely recommend, as well as stay at this hotel every time I come back into town, which is usually twice a year, and I will set my daughter up here as well when she comes to Charlotte.
1 night business trip Nov 22, 2014
Carmela
"Great experience!!"
Great hotel! Very comfy and ultra convenient to S Park! We will be back!!!
1 night family trip Nov 22, 2014
Fun hotel and walking distance to great shopping and restaurants
Other trip Nov 23, 2014
"Small uncomfortable beds."
We arrived and they had a King suite for us for 4 adults to sleep in. After I had to complain they moved some things around and found us a room with 2 very small uncomfortable beds Everything else was nice about the place. However I think room comfort and bigger comfortable beds is the most important thing.
Response by Renaissance Charlotte SouthPark
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback on your stay. We work hard each day to provide guests with the best possible experience. I want to apologize for the challenge you had with room type, i can understand how that would be frustraiting while traveling.
2 night family trip Nov 14, 2014
"Close to our favorite shopping, Southpark Mall!!"
The only problem was parking, a lot of other guests had parked crooked, taking up two spaces, it was very cold and we had to park far from the door.
"Wonderful hotel and staff:)"
I love this hotel because everyone is so accommodating and friendly. The decor is so relaxing. I especially like being greeted with champagne and chocolates! Our hotel room was very clean and the staff was very prompt with our requests. This is our second stay and it will probably be the hotel we choose every time.
Allison
"I plan to return to this hotel soon. First class s"
Southern hospitality at it's best. From the moment I arrived I felt welcomed. Also, hotel is located right across from a major shopping mall. Don't pass up the opportunity to enjoy the Charlotte area in style.
Traveler
"Wonderful hotel"
The hotel was better than I expected it was clean, comfortable, and affordable. I will stay here again!
lauren
"Check in was terrible!!"
Check in was very BAD!! My name is LeRoy Robinson III, my reservation was under The III, that is very BAD, it took them 15min to find my reservation.
Other trip Oct 31, 2014
"Wonderful hotel"
Great location and an excellent experience
2 night trip Oct 11, 2014
Ron
Thanks for the stay. First time visit to Charlotte and you made our stay very welcoming.
3 night trip Oct 9, 2014
Jamey
Loved it everyone was so nice.
1 night business trip Oct 11, 2014
Joyce Smith
Excellent staff. Very friendly and knowledgeable of the area - especially the doormen. Only complaint was temperature control. No bathroom ventilation. Room felt very humid and sticky unless air conditioner turned very cold.
Other trip Oct 15, 2014
Awesome hotel! We will definetly stay here again! The staff was very courteous and tge hotel was very clean and welcoming.
2 night trip Oct 10, 2014
Hope
"Great location but was disappointed overall"
Beautiful hotel in a great location but I could hear every conversation in the hallway as if the people were in my room. Was awakened too early by housekeeping staff in room next door. Rooms are not soundproofed enough. I did tell front desk when I checked out. They said they would speak to housekeeping management but it's really unavoidable.
Response by Renaissance Charlotte SouthPark
We appreciate you taking the time to review our hotel. We understand you were disappointed with the noise control in your guest room during your stay and we agree that it is extremely discomforting to be so easily disturbed. We will share your comments with the proper manager so we can improve upon those conditions. Again, thank you for sharing your experience with us, we hope to have the opportunity of improving your opinion about our guest rooms.
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
"THE place to stay in Charlotte!"
Great hotel. Outstanding location! Staff was very helpful.
2 night family trip Oct 2, 2014
lori
"Wonderful business getaway!"
Absolutely loved the location of the hotel! It was so nice to be walking distance from a wonderful mall and another shopping center! The hotel was clean, staff was friendly and was really pleased with my stay! I can't wait to stay here again and I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone!
2 night business trip Oct 4, 2014
Carly
Everything about this hotel was perfect. The staff was very nice and helpful with everything. I highly recommend this hotel.
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
Diana
"Perfect Hotel"
We booked this hotel for our Anniversary, close to shopping, a movie Theater & restaurants, Breakfast was included & was great. Very Clean. We will be booking this hotel again in the future.
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
"Great service!"
The front desk was friendly and super helpful. A+
1 night trip Sep 26, 2014
"Nice hotel close to shopping and n"
It was a lovely modern hotel, with an excellent front staff, and the room was first rate. However they charge a lot for internet services that are free at far less expensive places, and the complimentary breakfast was one of the worst ever.
Other trip Sep 23, 2014
Jan
"When you find a perfect facility you are surprised"
The most courteous staff i have seen in any hotel in the US. The facility is very nice, but you almost forget that because you are overwhelmed by the quality of the staff. Ive only seen this type of personal sincere helpfulness and courtesy in a few very exclusive hotels.
Other trip Sep 13, 2014
"If you have allergies stay away"
The Renaissance is in a great location and comfortable hotel. We enjoyed a complimentary glass of champagne and the staff was very attentive. The primary issue is the fragrance that is pumped through the ventilation system. Since I work with pulmonary patients I am very aware of the issues such fragrances can cause. When I brought it to a staff members attention and stated that someone with pulmonary issues could not stay there his comment was "I know". He did say that the fragrance can be blocked from a room, but a person could face major issues before they got to their room. If you have no allergies or pulmonary issues, it will be great. If you do...stay away!
Other trip Sep 9, 2014
"convenient hotel with wonderful staff"
loved their doormen, they were so warm, welcoming and always had a special attention that makes you feel a special guest.
Other trip Sep 6, 2014
anna
The staff was wonderful friendly courteous !! Just amazing
Other trip Sep 3, 2014
"Very nice hotel"
Beautiful lobby, helpful and attentive staff. Renovation looks great overall- though the bathroom in the room didn't feel as modern as the rest. Very convenient location for me, lovely area of CLT. One bad note- I am annoyed at Renaissance's continued insistence on charging $13/day for WiFi. This is a dated and inconsiderate policy towards guests.
2 night trip Aug 29, 2014
"Fabulous hotel"
Stayed here for a weekend and was impressed from the moment I arrived to the day I pulled off in my car. They offered champagne and mini desserts to guess when they arrive. They are located in the nice part of Charlotte and provided detailed instructions on how to get most common places. The room was spectacular. Hardwood floors in the entry way, ribbed towels and wash clothes. My only complaint is that they did not have my favorite channels on the TV (A&E, Lifetime). I would definitely stay here again.
Other trip Aug 26, 2014
Frequent Travel
"Near two town centers for restaurants and shopping"
We loved the movie night across the hotel street and the restaurant choices where terrific! Excellent Location and the hotel took great care of us in our room choice for a larger setting to accommodate a family of 5!
1 night family trip Aug 22, 2014
Leilib
"great location. very nice hotel"
Great location. We were able to walk to dinner as there were many dining options within walkind distance. Didnt go but the mall was also walking distance.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
Greg
"Very Nice Accommodations and service"
My only problem was it was not made clear if your room rate qualified for the free breakfast or not. The employees in the restaurant said it was free but when I received the bill, they said that my rate did not qualify. This should have been made clear at registration. Excellent hotel and staff though.
3 night family trip Aug 7, 2014
Wonderful decor, excellent customer service, made sure I was well taken care of
1 night business trip Aug 2, 2014
Ghafeer
"close by"
the hotel is close to park,shops and lots of places close to eat. all in walk'n distant.Nice staff
Other trip Aug 8, 2014
d
"Local Beer On Tap!"
Great hotel in which I have stayed numerous times. This time around I got an incredible deal , which made it all the better. Hotel staff is extremely nice and helpful. I had a friend from a few hours away come stay with me for a day. There was a pull-out bed in the room, and they sent housekeeping up there to make up the pull-out while we were gone. Very nice touch. I was expecting to have to make the bed myself. There is also great local beer on tap in the lobby bar.
3 night trip Jul 17, 2014
Fred
The staff were fantastic. The bartender was super. The valet guys were tremendous.
Other trip Jul 15, 2014
"Great hotel!"
My husband and I stayed here just for one night and I didn't want to leave! Very nice hotel with a great staff. I can't wait to go back!
1 night trip Jul 12, 2014
"Very friendly staff"
Staff more than made up for what the room lacked. King concierge room was comfortable and clean, but nothing special. Room service was prompt, food was hot. Lounge area and bartender were very welcoming. Front desk and doormen were outstanding.
2 night business trip Jul 11, 2014