All hotels in Nashville, Tennessee, United States of America
600 Ermac Dr at Elm Hill Pike Corner, Exit 7, Hwy 155 N (Briley Parkway), Nashville, TN, 37214, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Decent hotel"
Pretty average overall. No complaints besides having a non-working outlet that some of the appliances were plugged into. Would stay there again if I needed to.
Other trip Mar 26, 2015
Todd
Hotel is a good value. Room was clean and met my needs. Hotel breakfast was very basic and could be improved. Other hotels in the price range offers a better breakfast selection. Luckily there was a Waffle House across the street. I do recommend this hotel overall.
2 night business trip Mar 17, 2015
Joshua
"A Great Bargain"
Helpful staff, clean and comfortable rooms, close to convenience store and waffle house. Overall a great and affordable stay.
4 night trip with friends Mar 5, 2015
Kristin
"Just lovely!"
It was nice and quiet. :)
1 night romance trip Mar 13, 2015
Veronica
"Non Smoking policy is a JOKE!"
The hotel is Non-Smoking, but smoking is allowed just outside the front doors. We had to fight our way through a crowd of smokers and smoke to get inside to check in and then every time we left or returned. Better control of the Smoking Area MUST BE DONE to ever have me return. The bathroom is too small for anyone to be comfortable.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
Randal
The hotel was well maintained. The layout of the suite was great - you could actually close the door between the sitting area and the bedroom.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
"Convenient location"
This hotel is quiet except for a few flights in the evening but it is close to the airport so what should I expect? Nice room; a bit small but amenities were nice. Bed was firm to our liking and decorations pleasing.
Other trip Mar 11, 2015
Cheryl
The Alexis is just 15 minutes to down town and about the same to the grand Ole oppry. The staff is friendly and the room very clean, i recommend this hotel to anyone.
Other trip Mar 10, 2015
Ed Homer
"Clean"
The hotel and room were clean and that's all that matters to me.
1 night family trip Mar 7, 2015
Lora
Very clean, great breakfast, and convenient location.
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
"Alexis Inn and Suites"
The Staff was very friendly and helpful and the room really clean. I would stay again!
1 night business trip Mar 4, 2015
This stay was a pleasure. Hotel staff was wonderful
3 night trip with friends Mar 2, 2015
"Awesome staff!"
Only thing I wish it had was a better gym. The staff was excellent and the room was a whole lot bigger than expected. Close and convenient location to the airport and other attractions.
Other trip Mar 4, 2015
"Hotel is fine, breakfast so-so"
I spent four nights at the Alexis, where I have stayed many times before. The room was clean and decorated well. It is in a good location (near the airport) that is convenient to downtown and much of the Nashville area. The bathroom is clean and practical, and is big enough to serve its purpose. The only negative comment I will make is that the breakfast (eggs, meat, waffles, biscuits and gravy,cereal, bread and bagels) is OK. The eggs are not good--almost artificial tasting that stick together and have little flavor. The rest of the items are OK, but fresh fruit and possibly different egg dishes for variety would be nice. It's a good, economical place to stay, but a better breakfast would make it a better stop for travelers.
3 night family trip Feb 22, 2015
Very convenient location and courteous staff. Hot breakfast in morning offered variety and was hot but did not care for favor.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
No Hassel travel. Hot breakfast included with price. Loved it...thank you!
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
"Trip to Nashville TN"
Room was priced right and the location was perfect for my needs. The hotel staff needs to work on the customer service skills and smile more often.
1 night business trip Feb 23, 2015
Todd
"Good stay"
We enjoyed our experience at this hotel. Very clean and the rooms were spacious and comfy. We will stay here again.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
"David's Review"
We came to Nashville for a Valentines Weekend and the Music Valley Antique Show and to do some shopping. The hotel's location was perfect for everything my wife and I wanted to do. Access to shops, restaurants and highways was great. My wife and I were impressed with the quality and cleanliness of our suite and will definitly come back in the future.
2 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
"Stuck"
It was an okay stay. I had two canceled flights and had to find some place that was inexpensive. It was a little musty smelling but overall the rooms appeared to be newly remodeled.
2 night trip Feb 17, 2015
PORSCHER
"Dated hotel; however, great for snow emergency."
Stayed there because of cancelled flight due to weather. Hotel shuttle stopped driving due to weather. No good places to eat in walking distance. Streets did not have sidewalks either. TV Dish network was not receiving ABC due to some problem.
Other trip Feb 19, 2015
"Alexis"
Room was nice...only thing I would like to see changed is the shower head. Not a great one installed.
2 night business trip Feb 11, 2015
Keith
"comfortable"
This was a older hotel. Well kept. Comfortable
1 night trip Jan 30, 2015
kirk
"Value stay."
Clean room. Good hot breakfast.
1 night business trip Feb 9, 2015
"Lady bugs"
After we arrived to the hotel, the front dest agent was very mean. She does not even know how to smile! We said okay and proceeded to the room where we found a lady bug smiling for us while walking on the wall. An hour or so later we found another one. The next day we fiund up to 10 defrent kind of bugs with defrent sizes. We told the hotel and they changed the room to better one.
Other trip Feb 14, 2015
"A few nights!"
We came to check out Nashville and we were not disappointed! This hotel was perfect to stay for a few days! Great value for the money. Having a kitchenette helped the pocket book with a Publiks not far away to get groceries. Easy to get back on the highway and a fillup for gas was just across the street. Would stay here again!
2 night romance trip Feb 10, 2015
Leslie
"Airport Location!"
Nice place. Great location, just a few minutes from the airport was THE deciding factor in choosing this hotel. The Internet actually works! Huge drawback was no restaurant or bar.
1 night trip Feb 5, 2015
"Absolutely Blesstastic!!"
My stay was absolutely fantastic. The check in ladies was wonderful, especially China. I had asked for a quiet room on the top floor when I made the reservations. When I was checking in I begin to speak of my request, and the day shift manager and China said we all ready have you on the top floor in a very nice and quiet room at the end of the hall! And it was too. Very, very nice. God Bless them all! Timothy Briscoe
2 night family trip Feb 6, 2015
Timothy
everything was fine. no thanks. don't bother me with more requests
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
TONY
"Perfect"
This hotel is an excellent place to stay for the price.The rooms were clean and the beds were comfortable.The breakfast was very nice also. I will stay at this hotel the next time I am in in Nashville again.Very easy to get around from this location.
1 night trip with friends Feb 3, 2015
Rod
"Rude Hotel Guests"
Booked this hotel because it was cheap and only for one night. The hotel is a step down from Holiday Inn and Hampton's Inn. For longer stays, I would not choose to stay at Alexis. This particular stay was disappointing. The only reason for this hotel was to provide a place to sleep near the airport to catch my early flight. Other hotel guests were extremely loud and rude in regards to other's people sleep time. It provided a bed for rest; it did it's minimum job.
1 night business trip Feb 6, 2015
"Weekend getaway"
Good location, right off parkway.
1 night romance trip Jan 31, 2015
Jason M
"Great value. No complaints."
Just needed a cheap room for a quick overnight getaway. This place was perfect for that. It's definitely not some top-of-the-line facility but for the price this place is well worth it. We will definitely be trying to stay here again in the future.
1 night romance trip Jan 16, 2015
Joshua
"Just a thought :-)"
Overall very nice, no complaints about the hotel its self. The friendliness of the staff was lacking. They were there to do a job no "glad you're here", "thanks for choosing us".
1 night business trip Feb 2, 2015
"Okay visit"
Hotel not near a lot of restaurants or shopping - have to drive a bit. At 7:30 am when trying to get out with baggage the hotel maid had both her carts in the hallway. Think it would have been easier if they started later...she was in the way twice while rolling my baggage. Staff was friendly, place was clean. Gas station right across the street - convenient.
Other trip Feb 3, 2015
pixieb
"Nice and clean!!"
Always like to stay at the Alexis when in Nashville and we go there often. It's a nice hotel. Always super clean and still affordable!!
1 night romance trip Dec 13, 2014
"stay"
decent hotel. staff not very helpful.
2 night business trip Jan 29, 2015
"Business stay near airport"
If you need to stay near the airport, this is a very good choice. Not a lot of amenities but nic clean hotel.
4 night business trip Jan 26, 2015
"Nice Hotel. Recently Updated."
The Alexis Inn and Suites is a nice place to stay near the airport. The rooms are spacious, comfortable, and nicely appointed. The beds are comfortable and the bathrooms are very nice. It was also reasonably priced.
Other trip Feb 1, 2015
"Cleanliness/amneties great products"
The room clean and comfortable. The chair in room needs to be replaced because cushions dirty and have holes in it. Room 119 in Nashville, TN. I was afraid to sit in the chair due to the germs and dirtiness.
1 night trip Jan 24, 2015
Iris
"Basic clean and affordable"
If you're looking for an economically viable place to sleep for a night or two in a convenient location in Nashville, this fits the bill. Hotel was clean, well maintained and priced well below those around it. Obviously the reason for the lower price is lack of extras like workout equipment, pools etc.. but I travel on business and frankly just don't need all the extras. Room was clean, recently remodeled, bed was comfortable and everything in the room worked. I was extremely pleased. As said, don't expect a four star hotel with bell hops and concierge but you'll get a good nights sleep and not have to worry about needing a tetanus shot afterwards.
Other trip Jan 29, 2015
"wont be back"
I expected more but when I drove up I knew this was a bust. Fro t desk staff was nice but the room was small and dirty. I only had one curtain so I slept staring outside. In general, just not good. This price point should be better.
1 night business trip Jan 20, 2015
This hotel is nice and I felt safe. The Bed is not very comfortable.
Other trip Jan 25, 2015
"Very relaxing"
It was very clean and nice I enjoyed my stay.The breakfast could be a little more healthy.
Other trip Jan 22, 2015
nice
"Bus trip"
Great
1 night business trip Jan 16, 2015
"great stay"
as good as any high priced hotel ive ever stayed at. highly recommended.
2 night romance trip Jan 17, 2015
mike
"Overnight in Nashville"
One night stay for a funerasl and a family visit. Great bed. good hotel.
1 night romance trip Jan 17, 2015
We have stayed at this hotel previously. Everything has always been well maintained and clean. Front desk staff are not very enthusiastic. Breakfast was full of guests so didn't partake.
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
"Too loud"
The room was very nice. The floor was very loud. Every time someone came in and out of the rooms surrounding us it was such a disturbance. The cleaning staff was very loud in the morning as well, which all really affected the quality of sleep we got. The location and room were great though.
1 night romance trip Jan 17, 2015
Rebecca
"Nice hotel near the airport"
They were cooperative to give us a wake-up call, tell us about near-by restaurants, and see that we made it to the airport on time and even picked us up. It was a nice place to stay overnight.
Other trip Jan 19, 2015