All hotels in Nashville, Tennessee, United States of America
600 Ermac Dr at Elm Hill Pike Corner, Exit 7, Hwy 155 N (Briley Parkway), Nashville, TN, 37214, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Awesome vibe
    Great amenities
    Clean
    Comfortable
"Nashville visit"
Our son lives in Nashville (near the airport) so we visit fairly often, and we usually stay at one of the hotels on Elm Hill Pike...much better than other roads nearby. We have stayed here once before. During that time the interior has worn some, yet on the whole it is a nice enough place. If you plan on living in your room during your visit you might try another location, however, if you want a place to sleep, this is a good choice and value. Elm Hill gives you easy access to I-40, 440, and I-65 so you can get Downtown or drive to Brentwood or Franklin easily, traffic allowing. You should check freeway closures ahead of time, they are doing major work on I-40 and closed a section for the weekend. Make plans accordingly. The free breakfast is decent (and better than some of the others), the typical egg patty, sausage patty, biscuit, gravy, waffle, cereal, breads, etc...I wish they had yogurt-we picked some up at Kroeger which is down McGavick Pike about a mile away. As for coffee, we haven't stayed at a hotel recently which had good coffee. There are Starbucks in the area. The fridge, counter and cupboards, and sink are located off to the side of the room with a table, hidden from the 'bedroom'. So you don't get the light and noise of the appliances when you sleep.
6 night family trip Oct 8, 2015
"When in Nashville. Stay here!"
Fantastic stay.
1 night romance trip Oct 15, 2015
Ricky
Love staying here !Very centrally located to where we needed to be ! Easy access to highway ! Especially traveling with kids ! They love the breakfast buffet ! The staff is awesome ! Very friendly and helpful !
2 night family trip Oct 11, 2015
"I would stay again."
The room was a decent size. The beds were comfortable. Clean carpets. There was a scent in the room, but it was that of a deodorizing cleaner scent. The breakfast was wonderful, sausage, eggs, biscuits, gravy, waffles, muffins, bagels, and more. Family was very satisfied. I would stay again.
1 night family trip Oct 12, 2015
"The hotel was not what I expected"
When we arrived at the hotel there was a party bus outside the hotel, and there were about a dozen of so people inside that were very loud & still partying. I checked into the hotel- the receptionist was pleasant. We parked around back. It was not lit up very well and the parking lot was dirty. We went to the room, which did not smell very good. We could heard the crowd from our room. I called the receptionist at the front lobby and requested that she ask them crowd to be quieter. The noise did not lower, it continued into the night. We only stayed at this hotel, because there were not many other options available due to ALL the hotels being booked. I spoke to the front desk in the am, a different receptionist and she only stated that she thinks there was a group of people from a wedding party. I advised I was disappointed with my hotel experience and left.
Other trip Oct 14, 2015
"Mission Trip with Students in Nashville, TN"
Overall, it was a great experience. The rooms smelled and looked very clean. The cleaning staff did an excellent job of making sure the rooms were cleaned and recovered from the previous night's slumber. The continental breakfast was filling and extremely hot every morning! A great place to stay especially at the discounted price point!
4 night business trip Oct 4, 2015
"Nashville trip"
Great stay!
1 night business trip Oct 8, 2015
Martha
"Nice airport area hotel"
Stayed one night on a quick trip to Nashville. Needed to visit downtown and the Opryland area. This hotel was near the airport and convenient to both destinations. Nice airport hotel for the price.
1 night family trip Oct 6, 2015
"Pleasant stay for the value"
It was pleasant , it's age is showing but kept up and for the value is was good
4 night romance trip Oct 2, 2015
It was brief, comfortable & affordable. Near the airport with a shuttle.
2 night trip with friends Sep 30, 2015
Marilyn
"Great stay, great price"
Wonderful hotel, wonderful friendly staff. Would certainly book this hotel again.
1 night romance trip Oct 4, 2015
"Really nice and very quiet place to stay...Roomy"
Loved loved it... located close to a convenient store for gas and such. Easy access to downtown Nashville. Stay here.... You will love this place.
Other trip Oct 7, 2015
Catherine
"Comfortable hotel, convenient location"
We stayed at the Alexis Inn the night before our departure from Nashville. The hotel is well maintained; the staff is friendly; and our room was comfortable. The hotel is conveniently located, close to the airport as well as to restaurants and music venues. We enjoyed our stay very much, and would happily stay there again when in Nashville.
1 night romance trip Sep 28, 2015
"Suite - Too little value, stick with a standard rm"
Booked a 2 queen suite to have extra room for a wedding. The cost of a suite over a standard 2 queen room is approx $100/night. The suite is basically a standard room with a mostly empty living room. The bathroom was very small, one-person only room. We were hoping for mirrors and sinks for everyone to save some prep time. It was more like a navy shower where we had to take turns occupying the small space while there was plenty of place for a line to get into the bathroom. IMHO, the cost was too much for a suite. One good thing is that it is close to the airport and the cheapest gas stations for filling up the rental car are on the way to the airport on Donaldson Pike. Breakfast consisted of the same thing both weekend days we were there. There were plenty of scrambled egg squares, biscuits and gravy, sausage patties, bagels, muffins, and cereal. Coffee was weak. No fruit. Not enough breakfast seating and basically tucked near the lobby rear entrance. We may stay again, but we will opt for a standard room next time.
2 night family trip Oct 2, 2015
"Ok"
OK
1 night family trip Sep 28, 2015
Lasse
It was nice clean and the front desk receiptionists were all very nice and helpful, especially the 3rd shift (think her name was Billie) she helped me fix my reservation and answered all my questions when I kept calling back, and never showed any signs of being annoyed and frustrated with me like I have experienced in the past with other hotels.
1 night trip Sep 28, 2015
Very happy with our room, able to get it for a great price. Room was very clean, bed was very comfortable.Ladies at the check in counter helpful and friendly. Perfect for us. They had hot and cold breakfast that was good. was about 15 mintues from Broadway where we wanted to go. called the shuttle "Driving Miss Daisy" was great. cost for 2 people round trip $36 plus tip. only had to wait a couple of minutes both ways.our first time in Nashville so the driver pointed out landmarks and points of interest. would recommend and will stay there again when in Nashville.
1 night romance trip Sep 28, 2015
arlene
"AACC Stay Sep 2015"
Room was nice and comfortable, and somewhat clean. There were a couple of issues in the bath but they were corrected by the cleaning crew. At times, the hallways could smell a little funky (musty?) but overall, that was not an issue. Service was very good; the only complaint with that was the last morning, I did not get a requested wake-up call for 5 a.m.; I asked for it personally at the front desk when I returned for the evening, but apparently it was not set up; everything else was good. Complimentary breakfast was only so-so. Seating area for breakfast was limited; lids on top of the sausage, biscuits, and eggs trapped in steam and made all of them soggy, which kind of ruined the breakfast for me. But, I ate it. Overall, I was pleased with the stay.
3 night business trip Sep 23, 2015
Grant
"Hotel Close to Airport"
All was great except environment outside of hotel. No sidewalks. Really limited dining once one crosses the ditch. Plus: shuttle to airport Another Plus: having a car
1 night romance trip Sep 24, 2015
Best hotel we have stayed in. Great choice's for breakfast. There Airport Shuttle Driving Miss Daisy was good. Made sure we were At the Airport on time.
1 night family trip Sep 23, 2015
"Cozy and Quiet"
We were visiting to go to the Opry and this hotel choice was a last minute. We were pleasantly surprised as the daytime staff was very hospitable and helpful in every way. We stayed out late every night enjoying Nashville and returned to the hotel nightly to pick up a cup of hot tea in the lobby and retire. Good Stay.
2 night romance trip Sep 19, 2015
karen
Stayed one night. Nice rooms and a helpful staff when it came to close places to eat. Didn't care for the "shuttle service". It took them 45 minutes to pick me up from the airport. I called the day before to confirm a scheduled pick up but they made me wait until the day of.
Other trip Sep 26, 2015
Brit
"One night stay"
We stayed one night traveling from FL to IN. The room was small but very nice with friendly staff. I noticed they have an airport shuttle and a "park & fly program". Breakfast was typical continental style; waffles, re-heated eggs, frozen biscuits and canned gravy, frozen pastries, etc. It works. We would definitely stay here again.
1 night romance trip Sep 21, 2015
Dustin
Great place...very hospitable...We arrived earlier than check-in time, because we didn't take into account the time change...The made the room ready for us, anyway!!!
1 night romance trip Sep 17, 2015
cheryl
"Excellent Hotel - I would stay here again"
Excellent Hotel, excellent breakfast included. Great location, easy to find and easy to drive to different locations.
3 night romance trip Sep 18, 2015
Juana
Beds were cozy.
1 night family trip Sep 16, 2015
"Great room for very reasonable price."
Friendly staff. Clean, comfortable room. Breakfast was just okay - was disappointed that there was no fresh fruit or yogurt.
2 night romance trip Sep 18, 2015
It was nice. We mostly were there at night to asleep. We loved the king size beds and all the pillows.
2 night family trip Sep 14, 2015
donna
"Nice hotel with a convenient location."
This hotel is conveniently located close to the airport and Opryland. It is a clean, comfortable hotel with a friendly staff. There was a warm breakfast included in the rate.
1 night romance trip Sep 12, 2015
Cynthia
"Older hotel"
I was thankful to find a decent hotel late at night. The first room was a suite. I requested another room after I heard something moving under the bed. The second room was smaller. I felt much better.
Other trip Sep 18, 2015
Yvette
"great for the price"
I was just passing thru for one night. All I need when I'm traveling is a clean room & comfortable bed. This hotel had both. It was very clean & very comfortable. The staff was friendly. The breakfast was adequate. They could have done better. This was a small issue for me. I would definitely recommend.
1 night family trip Sep 15, 2015
Jimmy
"Freeway hotel"
Close to the freeway, which could be heard all night. Hotel OK otherwise.
2 night romance trip Sep 12, 2015
Ake
"Quick overnight"
The hotel looks a little dated. Rooms were clean. Front desk was helpful giving us information on how to get downtown without going on the interstate. The breakfast was excellent.
1 night romance trip Sep 10, 2015
"Great for the price"
I liked it. Enough to go back and stay again the second night. No frills, but I don't look for frills when I'm traveling on my own company's dime. Convenient location to airport.
1 night business trip Sep 10, 2015
David L
The perfect word here is "decent". Room was small - especially the bathroom but certainly served its function properly considering the price paid. Nice to have breakfast in the morning included. Great location near airport - about 6 minutes drive to Nashville downtown. Comfy bed and relatively clean
1 night business trip Sep 13, 2015
"Very Good, Comfortable Stay"
Nice hotel for a short stay. Rates are reasonable and not too far a drive to Downtown Nashville. (About 5-6 miles)
1 night romance trip Sep 12, 2015
What time we were in it was good. They kept a cleanhotel.
2 night romance trip Sep 11, 2015
sherri
The staff was very polite an helpful. Room was very clean and comfortable. Great price for one night getaway.
1 night trip with friends Sep 10, 2015
Erin
Fun and exciting
2 night family trip Sep 4, 2015
denise
"would never stay there again."
Was very disappointed in this hotel. When I arrived they could not find my reservation which took about 45 minutes to get it straightened out even though I had printed out a copy of my reservation. They had typed my first name as Abbie. When I got to the room I found dried food stuck to the top of the dresser, decorative pillows dirty and ripped and the furniture very beat up. When I returned from my flight and called the hotel and asked them to send the shuttle to pick me up, I was told they would be there shortly, usually 20 minutes but it may take up to 45 minutes. After waiting an hour I called back and was told to take a cab and they would reimburse me.
Other trip Sep 10, 2015
S. Fortin
"UT football weekend"
We were there for a football weekend. On the go even every day and night. Hotel was convenient to everything we did.
3 night family trip Sep 4, 2015
"A very nice alternative to the popular motels."
A pleasant upscale experience without an upscale price
1 night family trip Sep 3, 2015
"Clean Hotel"
This hotel is super clean with a friendly staff.
1 night trip Sep 6, 2015
kendall
"Overall Enjoyable Stay"
A great value over Labor day weekend. Only $120 for a room when the others were going for $200+. Beds were nice. Rooms are small but it was only for sleeping. Overall we were very happy with our stay.
2 night romance trip Sep 5, 2015
winfield S
The hotel was great. Billie, the woman who checked us in, was very polite and friendly.I would definitely stay there again.
2 night family trip Sep 4, 2015
denise
"Nice weekend trip"
We came down for the UT v Bowling Green game. It was a very pleasant stay. Nice hotel and clean rooms. The only negative was the website said there was a fitness room. There wasn't. Other than that, a very nice place!
2 night romance trip Sep 4, 2015
Marc
"Clean and nice hotel"
The hotel was nice. We had a great room that was clean and included comfortable bed with everything you needed: microwave, fridge and kitchenette area with desk. I was happy that the water pressure and the hot temperature for the shower worked well. The breakfast was average. I would gladly stay again.
1 night business trip Sep 2, 2015
Amelia
"Dirty and worn"
Staff is pleasant but facilities are worn and dirty couch had a stain on it and the floor was not clean lots of mold in the shower
Other trip Sep 7, 2015
rachael
"Great but had a strong odor."
The room and the hotel was nice but there was a strong odor in the elevator and our room. We sprayed the room with fabreeze and it was o.k.
1 night family trip Aug 31, 2015