All hotels in Nashville, Tennessee, United States of America
600 Ermac Dr at Elm Hill Pike CornerExit 7, Hwy 155 N (Briley Parkway), NashvilleTN37214United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Great amenities
    Clean
    Great room
    Rather comfortable
    Ordinary pool
"Home away from home"
I always stay at the Alexis in Nashville. It is convenient to family, clean, the employees are nice. It is also priced well compared to other hotels in the area. Breakfast is always a plus. It is a standard hotel breakfast, but appreciated.
1 night family trip Jan 9, 2016
"good place to stay"
great staff, great price, and just outside of downtown area so easy access in and out of city
1 night trip with friends Dec 10, 2015
tom
"relaxing"
Had a relaxing time and good shuttle to airport.
1 night family trip Dec 30, 2015
"Nothing fancy but a nice place to stay"
This is our 2nd time at the hotel and 4th time in Nashville. The Alexis is easy access to shopping and downtown without the hassle of Mall or downtown traffic.
2 night family trip Dec 26, 2015
"Pleasantly surprised."
The room was nice and small, but that was fine. It suited our needs. I think you would of had a top rating if the chair in the room would of been free of the thick dust bunnies in the sides of the arms. Over all I would stay here again because the room was pretty clean. Bathroom was small but that was okay, because it was very clean. Don't forget to clean the chair it will go far with people feeling like the room is clean. Thanks for a nice clean room outside of the chair. Breakfast was good and no charge. Internet worked, free parking. ***** for overall stay.
1 night romance trip Dec 19, 2015
Gloria
"Good for a short business trip"
Business trip, hotel staff was amazing but the rooms had spider webs and the sheets didn't feel fresh. The staff had them changed immediately for me.
4 night business trip Oct 15, 2015
Abdul
Front desk clerk was rude. Had to come to NASHVILLE for medical treatment. There was an error on the reservation. The Alexis only cares about money not people or customer service. Would never stay with them.
1 night family trip Dec 21, 2015
"Perfect country weekend stay"
Always a friendly staff and super clean rooms!
1 night romance trip Dec 11, 2015
"My Birthday stay at Alexis Inn & Suites!!!!!!!"
It was a great get away...I really enjoyed my stay, the only thing is a microwave should've been in the room. I mean it wasn't a big issue I just brought something's that needed to be warmed up an I didn't want to walk way down stairs to do. But, overall I really enjoyed myself an I enjoyed the soft pillows an had a good nights sleep. It was a birthday weekend to remember, thank you Alexis Inn & Suites for making my birthday get away a success. I will be coming back to stay again.
2 night trip with friends Dec 4, 2015
Sierra
"Great Price, Great Stay"
With the free shuttle to/from the airport this hotel is a no-brainer. Low rates and great service made our stay very comfortable. Also, the beds were exceptionably comfortable! All around, great experience and will be staying there again on my next trip out to Nashville.
2 night trip with friends Dec 5, 2015
Christopher
"Would stay there again"
Second time we stayed there. Nice hotel for the price.
1 night romance trip Dec 5, 2015
Joan
"Nice place to stay"
It was very clean and nice room. Breakfast was good. We will stay there again.
1 night family trip Dec 5, 2015
"Alexis Inn in Nashville"
The room was clean and the staff was friendly.
4 night business trip Nov 15, 2015
"Thanksgiving getaway"
We stayed here for 3 nights over the Thanksgiving weekend while visiting family. The room was comfortable and the staff was very friendly. The hotel was nice and clean. I would definitely stay here again.
3 night family trip Nov 25, 2015
Paula J
"alexis"
I had a very pleasant stay. The female that worked the desk around 10:00 p.m. was very good at her job. She took care of everything that I needed. The man that worked the front desk around noon was very rude, lazy, and needs more training on customer service. I am a AGM of a hotel in North Dakota and I feel that some people are just not made to work in the customer service industry. That is something to think about. The hotel was very nice and clean and the room was great.
Other trip Nov 29, 2015
Susie
It was clean and in a convenient location to visit Nashville but the free breakfast was not a perk because it was not very good. Overall it was a good value.
2 night romance trip Nov 18, 2015
Bradford
"Eh"
Upon checking in I was immediately given the wrong room. To the staff's credit, they did acknowledge the mistake and fixed it, however it still was a mistake. The room itself was pretty big, however I noticed about 7 lady bugs hanging out on my window and a couple of other bugs that I had to take care of. Most likely wouldn't stay here again.
3 night trip with friends Nov 20, 2015
"weekend getaway"
Room was clean but other parts of the hotel need updated. Very friendly staff. Was great for the price
1 night romance trip Nov 21, 2015
Kristy
It was clean and in a good location to visit the area. Don't chose this location for the breakfast though, it's not very good. We would stay here again if in the area.
2 night romance trip Nov 15, 2015
Bradford
"Business Trip"
Room smelled of a strong odor. Went to the store and bought air spray to try and kill off the odor but did not work. Room was small and no sound proofing the walls so heard all of the noise and of course there are always people coming in all hours of the night laughing and talking loudly in the hallway but I guess there are people everywhere that don't really care about others. Anyway, not a very good value.
1 night business trip Nov 18, 2015
"Alexis--YES!"
Although a bit dated, the Alexis was a diamond in the rough! The room was very large, the bed was soft and everything was really clean. The staff was excellent also!
1 night romance trip Nov 17, 2015
Angelia
"Nashville Vacation Nov 2015"
We enjoyed the hotel room, but not location--it was about 15 miles from any anywhere with only a gas station & no sidewalks on a very busy street. Difficult to get around without a car.
5 night trip with friends Nov 11, 2015
sally
"Great hotel, great price and friendly staff"
Olivia checked us in and she was very friendly. We got a room with a king bed and it was a nice size. I saw several reviews say the rooms were too small, I didn't feel that at all. There was a desk and an extra chair to watch TV. I liked that the sink for the bathroom was in the room and the shower/toilet was in a separate room. The bed was very comfortable with nice sheets and lots of pillows. The breakfast was fully stocked and a lot to select from. Chyna checked us out and again, super friendly!! We talked and laughed with each other. We were in Nashville for a concert at Bridgestone Arena and this hotel was about a 6 minute drive so very convenient. Very happy with my choice of this hotel.
1 night family trip Nov 13, 2015
Sandra
Decent room and amenities for the price. We had no problems.
1 night romance trip Nov 13, 2015
Kanya
"Kinda disappointed!"
The hotel is not nearly as nice as the photos and for what we paid I would definitely choose somewhere else next time. Clerk at check in was cold and in concerned, rooms are very small and the toilet barely flushed at all. Bed and pillows were comfy and room was clean...out of 10 I would give this place a 4.
Other trip Nov 15, 2015
J Talley
Room to small, door opens into the bed.
1 night business trip Nov 11, 2015
Not Provided
"Tom's Experience"
Very nice, quiet and accommodating.
1 night romance trip Nov 10, 2015
"Quick overnight stay"
Quick overnight stay to attend a music event. Not a lot of time spent in the hotel or the vicinity, but the hotel did not disappoint. Easy Interstate access was key.
1 night trip Nov 10, 2015
Sue
"Sadly disappointing"
hotel is very dated, rooms in poor condition, exercise room tv no remote nor did the front gal say there was one. They did upgrade us as we arrived early for check in - but now we realize why, just not in good condition. bummer as I like supporting smaller business'
1 night trip with friends Nov 8, 2015
"Not bad, especially for the money!"
We weren't at the hotel much but it was a spacious room and comfortable! I called the front desk and asked for more pillow's and I never got them. The breakfast was meh...it would fill you up but on the 2nd day, we went somewhere else because we weren't impressed! Would stay here again but not bank on eating breakfast there.
2 night romance trip Nov 7, 2015
"Good Hotel for Weekend Stay"
Had no issues with the stay. Rooms were very large. Near the highways, so was easy to get anywhere quickly. The free Breakfast had a limited menu with no fresh fruit or yogurt. Great play for the price paid.
2 night trip with friends Nov 6, 2015
"2015 CMA Awards"
while checking for a hotel near the airport, I came across this one, and I have stayed all around at different places over the year, this one was the winner this time around. Free airport shuttle, I arrived early am from an over night flight, they picked me up at 7:10am went to the hotel, but I knew I could not check in till 9 for an early check in, I had their breakfast and was sitting in the lobby when the day manager seen me at 7:50 and checked me in. without an extra day charge! bed was really comfy. room was clean, the halls & eveavtor and fruniture could use a little update, but look, I was there to work and do business and above all no smell and clean!
Other trip Nov 9, 2015
"Cramped my Style"
The room was the smallest hotel room I have ever seen. The bathroom was a one-person bathroom. The sink was on one of the walls in the bedroom, containing a tray with ice bucket and glasses and coffee maker and accessories. This left minimum room for use of the sink itself. There was no room to set luggage for a couple who has been on the road for a month. The closet was also small, about 30 inches wide. After having to set our luggage on the bedroom floor, there was little room for 2 people to maneuver around the room. I was extremely disappointed, since this was our free night with Hotels.com.
1 night romance trip Oct 26, 2015
It was obvious the young man who checked us in needs to learn some guest service skills.
2 night romance trip Oct 22, 2015
The room was very clean and the bed was great and had a lot pillows. The complimentary breakfast had hot items (eggs, sausage, biscuits and gravy)as well as a good variety of cereal and breads. It is also very close to the Grand Ole Opry and Opry Mills. I would stay here again the next time in Nashville
2 night romance trip Oct 23, 2015
We were pleased with the hotel, but the breakfast was of very poor quality. The biscuits were rubbery, the gravy was salty, the eggs were uneatable, the sausage tasted as though it had been boiled in water. I travel a lot and stay in hotels regularly and this breakfast was the worst I have ever experienced, we ended up going to a restaurant to have breakfast.
1 night family trip Oct 24, 2015
"Cleanliness is definitely not a virtue here."
Cleaning services at this hotel was awful they did not make the bed and didn't clean the room properly and they showed no good customer service. I would not recommend To anyone
3 night business trip Oct 19, 2015
Don
"Pleasantly surprised"
The only negative thing I can say about the room is that it didn't have a microwave. It did have a mini-frig. The hotel was clean and the staff was very nice. Having a hot breakfast was a huge plus. Biscuits, sausage, eggs, waffles...nice!
2 night family trip Oct 19, 2015
Clean hotel with good service- a quick ride away from downtown- this was the second time we've stayed -- we will be back!
1 night trip with friends Oct 22, 2015
"Not worth the stay"
The hotel smelled kept up and stale. I went to the room and it had a strong odor of bleach. When I turned on the air conditioning, there was a strong smell of mildew. I walked in to the bathroom to take a shower and there was mildew/mold at the soap dish. Staff was friendly. Will NOT stay there again.
3 night business trip Oct 13, 2015
"Close to the airport!"
Great place for the money!
2 night romance trip Oct 14, 2015
The hotel was clean. However, the rooms are VERY small.
3 night trip with friends Oct 15, 2015
"Nice hotel."
We have no complaints. The hotel staff was friendly and helpful. The room was a bit small but was still fine for our stay. It was very clean so thats always a plus. It's Nashville so it's a short drive to anywhere. We'd stay here again.
1 night romance trip Oct 17, 2015
Denny
"Nashville visit"
Our son lives in Nashville (near the airport) so we visit fairly often, and we usually stay at one of the hotels on Elm Hill Pike...much better than other roads nearby. We have stayed here once before. During that time the interior has worn some, yet on the whole it is a nice enough place. If you plan on living in your room during your visit you might try another location, however, if you want a place to sleep, this is a good choice and value. Elm Hill gives you easy access to I-40, 440, and I-65 so you can get Downtown or drive to Brentwood or Franklin easily, traffic allowing. You should check freeway closures ahead of time, they are doing major work on I-40 and closed a section for the weekend. Make plans accordingly. The free breakfast is decent (and better than some of the others), the typical egg patty, sausage patty, biscuit, gravy, waffle, cereal, breads, etc...I wish they had yogurt-we picked some up at Kroeger which is down McGavick Pike about a mile away. As for coffee, we haven't stayed at a hotel recently which had good coffee. There are Starbucks in the area. The fridge, counter and cupboards, and sink are located off to the side of the room with a table, hidden from the 'bedroom'. So you don't get the light and noise of the appliances when you sleep.
6 night family trip Oct 8, 2015
"When in Nashville. Stay here!"
Fantastic stay.
1 night romance trip Oct 15, 2015
Ricky
Love staying here !Very centrally located to where we needed to be ! Easy access to highway ! Especially traveling with kids ! They love the breakfast buffet ! The staff is awesome ! Very friendly and helpful !
2 night family trip Oct 11, 2015
"I would stay again."
The room was a decent size. The beds were comfortable. Clean carpets. There was a scent in the room, but it was that of a deodorizing cleaner scent. The breakfast was wonderful, sausage, eggs, biscuits, gravy, waffles, muffins, bagels, and more. Family was very satisfied. I would stay again.
1 night family trip Oct 12, 2015
"The hotel was not what I expected"
When we arrived at the hotel there was a party bus outside the hotel, and there were about a dozen of so people inside that were very loud & still partying. I checked into the hotel- the receptionist was pleasant. We parked around back. It was not lit up very well and the parking lot was dirty. We went to the room, which did not smell very good. We could heard the crowd from our room. I called the receptionist at the front lobby and requested that she ask them crowd to be quieter. The noise did not lower, it continued into the night. We only stayed at this hotel, because there were not many other options available due to ALL the hotels being booked. I spoke to the front desk in the am, a different receptionist and she only stated that she thinks there was a group of people from a wedding party. I advised I was disappointed with my hotel experience and left.
Other trip Oct 14, 2015
"Mission Trip with Students in Nashville, TN"
Overall, it was a great experience. The rooms smelled and looked very clean. The cleaning staff did an excellent job of making sure the rooms were cleaned and recovered from the previous night's slumber. The continental breakfast was filling and extremely hot every morning! A great place to stay especially at the discounted price point!
4 night business trip Oct 4, 2015