All hotels in Memphis, Tennessee, United States of America
8635 Us Highway 64, Memphis, TN, 38133-4122, United States of America, ‏‎866-925-8648

"Grandchildren visit"
The room was much smaller than we expected for a king room. Didn't like having the lavatory in the room and it being the only place for the coffee maker and ice bucket. The room air conditioner was noisy. Our room key wouldn't work the next day and had to make a trip downstairs to have it fixed.
Other trip Oct 21, 2013
"Small rooms but nice bed"
Stayed one night while cooking in a BBQ contest. Just needed a place close to the contest site for my wife and I to lay our heads for the night. It met our needs. The lady at the front desk wasn't particularly friendly, but she was nice enough to let me check in about an hour and a half early on my way to the contest because I knew it would be nearly midnight before I made it back to the hotel again. The rooms were small (especially the bathroom, which was just big enough for the tub and toilet) but the bed was nice and the room seemed to be clean. The HVAC unit was up near the ceiling, which I've never seen before. It had a handheld remote (which I'd also never seen before) but it wasn't working, so I had to stand on a chair to change the temperature. For the price, though, it was a perfectly adequate room in a good location for what I needed.
Other trip Oct 20, 2013
Roger
"Won't stay here again!"
Should have read previous reviews. Pictures online are deceiving. Waisted my hard earned dollars here. Sheets were see thru, towels scratchy, room was very small compared to pictures online, room was loud next to expressway.
Other trip Oct 14, 2013
"Economical"
Booked through Expedia for King room, did not receive this on arrival. Clerk stated there was only so many rooms available at Expedia rate. Therefore, even though she had King rooms, she did not honor my preferred reservation. This was shocking. Bathroom was very small and outdated. AC was old fashioned and was inset into wall. Advice: stay elsewhere. Nothing like pictures.
Other trip Oct 6, 2013
disappointed
"Hotel close to freeway"
We have stayed at this hotel twice in the past month. Enjoyed both stays as the hotel and staff are very pleasant. However, the noise from the freeway is bothersome. Think if we stay again we will run the fan on the a/c ALL the time rather than have it cycle on and off. Think that would drown out the freeway noise level.
Other trip Oct 4, 2013
"Would stay here again"
Hotel is convenient to highway and restaurants. Was clean. We were on a road trip and picked our hotel depending on where we were stopping for the night a few hours before arriving. We booked a king size room for one night and when my husband went to check in, we were given a dble queen. My husband told the attendant that we were supposed to get a king bed and she told him "that is the problem with booking online that "they" -Hotels.com) do not know what they have available......we had chosen the king room because it was cheaper than the dble queen. It would've been nice to get the king room but we were fine with the room we got as well since we didn't have to pay the upcharge. I just thought it was odd that she said that to him. Room was clean. We would stay here again. Breakfast was eggs, sausage, toast, bagels, fruit and pastries.
1 night trip Sep 25, 2013
TLC
Was very impressed. . Haven't stayed at a Best Western in a number of years but will definitely become a frequent guest for the future over another chain that we are getting less impressed with.
Other trip Oct 2, 2013
R
"Memphis Trip"
The hotel is in good shape and has a decent breakfast.
2 night business trip Sep 23, 2013
"yard sale trip"
wes convient for what we werer there for
1 night trip Sep 19, 2013
"always a great stay"
This is by far the best hotel in the area for the money.
3 night business trip Sep 19, 2013
"Bug in the bed"
They claimed to be a smoke free establishment. I had to change rooms because the smoke stench was so overwhelming when I entered my first room. The next morning I found some type of bug crawling in my bed. I will never stay there again. I expected more for the money I was charged.
1 night trip Sep 9, 2013
Shawna
"Convenient location on I-40"
One of best free breakfasts I've had.
1 night business trip Sep 8, 2013
BKS
"Convenient location-clean hotel"
Hotel was difficult to find. No street sign like all the other nearby hotels. Hotel was set back off the busy road with access from a drive but no signage off the side street either. Heavy traffic combined with a setting sun didn't help rubber necking trying to locate the property. There is a sign on the building sitting on a hill. Tip. Coming off I-40, exit 18 and going west on US 64 it is the first left off of 64 and the first left off the side street.
Other trip Sep 12, 2013
Great location. Clean rooms. Service was geat. Room/bathroom was a bit small but very convenient. Elevator is very slow.
3 night family trip Aug 31, 2013
""I Will Return""
Very Pleasant, Very Nice Building, Nice Room, Like The Breakfast Nook,Quiet & Right @ The Interstate, Plenty Of Shopping & Eating Places All Over The Place, Wolf Chase Area Is A Wonderful Area To Stay In. First Time Back @ This Building Since It Was A Holiday Inn. I'm Telling My Age. Very Safe Area.
Other trip Sep 3, 2013
Po Boy
"Great Sized Room"
The room was a great size. There were four of us and we did not feel crowded at all. One drawback of this hotel was the lack of swimming pool. I asked the front desk attendant if they knew of anywhere to swim, and they were not able to provide me with an answer. Another drawback is that it is Uptown Memphis (Bartlett area), and it takes about 20 minutes to get to downtown Memphis. I was happy about this in the end though because some parts of Memphis don't seem like the best areas, and this area seemed really clean and safe.
Other trip Sep 3, 2013
Carl
"Horrible service by check in staff"
I have stayed at the location close to 8 times this year alone for business. Upon walking into my room I notice a very strong smell of either cigar or cigarette smoke. I brought this to the short white lady at the counter, with this glasses, and she seemed to have cared less. She made zero effort to find me another room, had the attitude that I should just deal with it. And when a fellow employee came up to listen to my complaint, she was even more useless. When I got home, all my clean clothes I had in my suitcase smelled completely of smoke, the suit I had to wear for my meeting the next day had such a strong odor I had to apologize to my client and placed the blame on the hotel.
1 night business trip Aug 21, 2013
Great location and very clean room.
1 night business trip Aug 20, 2013
Rush2112
The room was a little "tight", but it was a "standard king" and certainly adequate for the overnight stay in order to visit relatives in that town. Very clean, felt safe. Wished there had been ice/vending on our floor--the elevator was tricky so we took the stairs more than once--but we needed and benefitted from the exercise. (We stayed on the 5th floor.) Staff very accommodating and cordial--both on the phone and in person.
1 night trip Aug 13, 2013
Hotel sheets were either old, dingy, wrinkled, or had been slept in. I didn't like the way the bed was made, and made me feel that the sheets were already used and not clean. I was really creeped out. Everything else was fine.
1 night trip Aug 16, 2013
"Marceline Bound"
Good hotel close to Mempkis. Very comfortable stay.
1 night trip Aug 8, 2013
RJNassiff
Great service, very clean.
1 night trip Aug 5, 2013
Except for some commotion in our adjacent room that was reported to the security, the hotel experience was fantastic
1 night trip Jul 29, 2013
Felipe P.
"Comfortable stay"
We had a comfortable stay at this hotel. The facilities and our room were all very clean and the staff was friendly. The rooms could use some updating and maybe some better light, but the room was clean and comfortable so that is all that really matters!
Other trip Jul 31, 2013
Lauren
"Convenient"
Good for a 1 night, maybe 2 night stay. Hotel is close to highway, made it hard for me to fall asleep. Rooms were clean, however a little outdated. Beds were comfortable. The air conditioner was loud. Breakfast had plenty to choose from. It is close to many restaurants and shopping. Prime location and in good area of Memphis.
2 night trip Jul 26, 2013
"Meh."
I knew the room would be small. I didn't expect to be ignored by the front desk when I arrived, for the room to be damp, for there to be no shampoo (shower gel works in a pinch if you're already on the shower when you make the discovery) nor was I planning to eat sugary cereal or powdered eggs for breakfast. Wont stay again on our way back.
1 night trip Jul 20, 2013
anne
"A good hotel for the cost."
The room was very clean and neat. The bathroom was clean also, but in the shower there were pieces of hair in the tub and around the tub. Me personally I hate to see hair in the tub, especially someone else's hair, but overall a very nice hotel.
Other trip Jul 22, 2013
"King room, not suite"
The regular king rooms have hardly any room to walk around the bed leaving you feeling cramped and not having much space for extra luggage. Overall a pretty decent hotel with polite staff.
4 night family trip Jul 3, 2013
Doug
Hotel was very nice and clean. Service was excellent. Loved the opportunity to request specific room needs, cleaning services and times when we wanted them in the room to clean (when we would be out, instead of interrupting our morning). The only down side was that the room was small. We had a regular king room and it was quite cramped. Also being beside the interstate was a little noisy, but it didn't bother us.
4 night family trip Jun 24, 2013
Carolyn
"Hotel near the interstate"
Room was extremely noisy. Very close to the freeway even though we were on the fifth floor. The AC was very loud as well which also contributed to two very poor nights sleep.
Other trip Jul 1, 2013
Clean hotel in good location for food and shopping. Only complaint is that the rooms are not very soundproof.
1 night business trip Jun 17, 2013
Have stayed here several times. Dependable service and condition of hotel. Staff friendly and helpful. Good breakfast for hotel. Will stay here again when in town.
1 night business trip Jun 16, 2013
"noise noise and more noise"
traffic noise pretty bad
3 night trip Jun 12, 2013
andy
"It was in a great location for us."
Staff was nice and helpful. No complaints. The bed was comfy. It was great for what we needed.
Response by Best Western Galleria Inn & Suites
We would like to thank you for your feedback that you have given us. I would also like to thank you for your compliment on our team. I will be sure to let them know of the compliment. It is always a extra little push for all of us to keep it up and to do even better. We do thank you for choosing to Stay With People Who Care !! We look forward to having you as our guest again in the future.
Other trip Jun 14, 2013
"Very good"
Very good. Nice staff.
1 night business trip Jun 8, 2013
"Teeny tiny rooms"
The front desk personnel leaves little to be desired and the rooms are super small compared to the pictures. The sink for the bathrooms weren't even in the bathroom, but in the room. Not worth the $100 I paid to stay here.
1 night trip May 25, 2013
Great hotel! It must be quite new. Best deal on our drive to Tennessee.
1 night trip May 15, 2013
"Just a quick stop through"
My wife and I needed a place to stay for just one night as we were in town visiting family. It was just what was needed. Rooms were small, upon check out I was told that they have two size rooms. Definitely ask for the larger room. Room was a little stuffy at check in, could have used deodorizing. Good breakfast and great service.
1 night trip May 11, 2013
Traveler13
Our stay was very enjoyabk
2 night romance trip May 1, 2013
"Comfy"
This was a comfortable, clean, quiet stay. I'd stat there again.
2 night trip with friends May 3, 2013
Toni
"Comfortable Stay"
Visited Memphis for the Beale St Music festival, for the weekend. The hotel was a bit of a drive from downtown. Got a king bedroom. The room was clean with compliments. Strange that the beds didnt have comforters, and the pillows were half the size. Guess they're going for a more chiche look. Hotel provided us with a breakfast of scrambled eggs, sausage or ham, boiled eggs, waffles, toast, bagels, muffins, danish, cereal, yogurts, whole apples and oranges, juice, milk and coffee. Overall a surprising nice stay; would absolutely stay again.
Other trip May 10, 2013
"Nice relaxing time"
Very clean. Check-in was fast and room was ready early. Breakfast was good. Hotel is right beside I-40 but we really didn't notice the highway noise with the A/C running. My only complaint would be the sink being in the bedroom and not in the bathroom.
3 night trip May 1, 2013
R. Latham
"great place for the price"
Hotel is in a great suburban area of Memphis with lots of stores around it and access right onto the interstate. King room was kinda small but had everything we needed for a great stay. The breakfast was your typical hotel breakfast and the staff was welcoming and very helpful!!! If you can't find something in Memphis they will make sure they point you in the right direction. Overall a nice hotel.
2 night trip May 3, 2013
Eric R
"Excellent Location"
The hotel was perfect!
2 night trip May 3, 2013
"Only stayed a night but it was a good night"
We only stayed a short time in the hotel, but the room was clean, pleasant, and our much needed relaxing place. The staff was a bit busy at the desk but they were kind enough to grant us a grace hour checking out. The bed was comfy and the tv working and the overall stay was great! The breakfast choices were quite nice as well.
Other trip May 3, 2013
The hotel is in a great spot but needs to be updated, looks & smells "Old"!!
Business trip Apr 30, 2013
Jerry
"Nicely done"
I've been to Memphis several times and stayed near Wolfchase, and this hotel was the best place for the value. It was clean, breakfast was great, and the overall service was strong. The single king room was a bit small, but I was by myself so it wasn't a big deal. If I wasn't running from heartbreak in Memphis I'd stay there again.
2 night trip Apr 19, 2013
Reggie
"Best Western"
The hotel staff was friendly and the rooms were clean. The hotel was centrally located to the mall and several restaurants. The breakfast was good but they don't have any other options other than pork, not good for a person that doesn't eat pork!
4 night business trip Apr 14, 2013
Jamie
"Glad I didn't pay full price!"
Booked this hotel based on pictures and reviews. I was VERY disappointed in the condition of the room. Lobby looks nice and updated. Room was another story. Glad I hadn't paid full price or I would not have stayed. Disappointed.
1 night trip Apr 16, 2013
"Not as good as before"
I have stayed at this hotel several times before, but during this stay, the room wasn't as clean as I remember it to be before. There was hair all over the desk, and desk chair, as well as some hair in the sink and in the bathroom. The hotel room on this stay was also very small and very cramped
1 night family trip Mar 30, 2013