All hotels in Akron, Ohio, United States of America
200 Montrose West Ave, Akron, OH, 44321, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Sleep number was same hardness no matter what number it was set on. And it was hard. Put my towels on the rack to be environmentally friendly but they were changed out anyway.
2 night trip Jun 20, 2014
"Clean and a nice hot shower"
The room was very clean and the shower had plenty of hot water. Spacious room, decent rates and had plenty of places to eat and shop nearby
1 night business trip Jun 16, 2014
The stay was good, I loved the beds! However there were large potholes in the drive to the entrance that were terrible. Also, the food was awful in the mornings so we did not stay to eat in the evenings. The room service was great!!
4 night business trip Jun 12, 2014
"Needs renovation bad"
comfortable bed, great location, needs renovation bad. Carpet throughout the hotel is in horrible shape. I was a bit taken back by it.
Response by Radisson Hotel Akron/Fairlawn
We apologize you were not satisfied with the condition of the hotel during your stay, including the carpeting. We appreciate you taking the time share your experience as your comments are valued and will be used to consider improvements in the future.
1 night trip Jun 14, 2014
fair rating
"Pleasant!"
Very nice!
1 night business trip May 27, 2014
M.J
We came for a funeral and needed a place to stay so as not to burden family. This location was convenient to the airport but not near the airport. Lots of shops to kill time in the surrounding area. It was clean and well kept in a quiet business park.
3 night trip May 25, 2014
KK
"Funeral"
I needed a comfortable location to wind down after attending a very close friends mother's funeral. I had the occasion to stay before and thought it would be a good base from which to operate. The room was inviting, the halls quiet so I could reflect on how much the passing had on my me and my family. The Radisson came through again.
2 night trip May 16, 2014
This hotel was awesome except for the restaurant. The restauant is pathetic. There are tons of awesome restaurants less than a mile away, so that made it OK. I loved this hotel and I will be staying there again when I am in Akron/Canton.
1 night business trip May 13, 2014
"Could have been better!!!"
I rather not paid for breakfast.
Response by Radisson Hotel Akron/Fairlawn
We appreciate you taking the time to write your review. as this gives us the opportunity to review the situation and correct any deficiencies we may have in our service. Our goal is to ensure fresh food is provided and that each item is available for all of our guests.
1 night family trip Apr 19, 2014
Nrich377
The beds were very uncomfortable. We didn't enjoy sleeping there at all!
Response by Radisson Hotel Akron/Fairlawn
We are sorry to hear you did not have a good night’s sleep due to the comfort of your bed. We know a good night’s rest is very important.
1 night trip Mar 6, 2014
"Good Stay"
My stay was nice and comfortable. The staff was very pleasant and the bed was just right. I had a good night sleep.
1 night business trip Mar 2, 2014
No bad things I can think of, only good things. Room was clean and quiet, even with the heater going (it was quiet too). I didn't like the sleep number bed. I just wanted to try it, but next time I'll just go with a regular one. Tony was running the kitchen and provided excellent service at breakfast.
3 night trip Feb 27, 2014
Old guy
"You get what you pay for"
$49, 100 yards from the turnpike exit. Clean bed, parked in a well lighted area near the entrance. Two temperatures on the thermostat - tropical and arctic. Wouldn't go here again, but it was a much needed sleep and shower. Wasn't a smelly smoking room disguised as non-smoking, which I appreciated.
1 night trip Feb 11, 2014
Carla
"Good Place to Stay"
Have stayed at this hotel several times when visiting family in the area. Close to I-77 as well as plenty of restaurants, shopping and gas stations. It would have been nice if the snow plows had cleared the parking lot as we got stuck in the snow, but over all a good place to stay. I think it may be time to update some of the furniture!
2 night trip Jan 25, 2014
Danyelle
I booked the room about 10 minutes before I arrived through my phone so that as nice. I requested a one bed room for me and my girlfriend to share (I'm female too). Upon check-in the clerk asked if the room was for the two of us and I said yes. He checked us in and we went to our room. The clerk changed our reservation from a one bed to a two bed room. We were there for a funeral and I was not in the emotional state of mind to argue about this being the 21st century and the clerk needs to leave his prejudices at home so I just let it go and stayed in the two bed room. The room was clean and affordable and the hotel staff was polite.
1 night trip Jan 22, 2014
"Weekday Getaway"
Overall, we had a wonderful experience. We decided to eat at the hotel as well, but found service was effected because one of the front desk clerks was also filling in as our waiter/server. There was another desk clerk, but it appeared she was being trained by the same person that was also our waiter and on top of everything else, a soccer group was trying to check in. I must also say for a quality hotel chain, the food was below expectations...had chicken tenders and they were no better than if I went to a chain restaurant and they had been under a heating lamp.
1 night romance trip Jan 17, 2014
C Lash
"Quick and Easy"
I needed to stay for a night. It was perfect.
1 night trip Jan 17, 2014
"nothing special"
I had called the same day i booked the room and had asked about the pool. They never told me it had been shut down and there would be no heat. It was swimable for the kids (ice cold). When I checked in asked if I could have late check out he told me yes...then after swimming went back to room only to find our key was not working. Soaking wet went back down to front desk and had to wait for 15 min because the desk person had disappeared and no one knew where he was. 3 floors and only main lobby had a snack machine that was out of order. Little disappointed for the inconveniences.
1 night trip Jan 10, 2014
Room was clean, bed was very comfortable. Pretty close to downtown Akron.
1 night business trip Jan 7, 2014
"Stay was ok."
We stayed overnight due to a company Christmas dinner and the hotel was decent. We requested to be on any floor other than the first floor, hoping that it wouldn't be noisy (other guests coming and going, etc) and it was nice. Rooms seemed to be clean. My only complaint......the guy at the front desk was really hard to understand.
1 night trip Dec 21, 2013
"Rating of Hotel"
We stay here once a month on our way to Cleveland Clinic. I've always been happy. This time was the WORSE. The heater did not work so a portable space heater was brought in. There was NO HOT WATER. I'm very disgusted. We should have been given a discount for the inconvenience. Not sure if I'll stay there again even though it's a perfect location for overnight.
1 night trip Nov 12, 2013
"Good Stay"
The beds in this hotel are SUPER COMFORTABLE. There was no refrigerator in the room, which competitor hotels on the same street are likely to have. Also, this hotel charged $8.99 for breakfast. You can get a free hot breakfast from nearly every hotel on the same street. There are plenty of great restaurants nearby and the environment was good. Plus, it's right on the highway and has relatively easy access to and from it.
1 night business trip Nov 7, 2013
"All good but........."
the hotel was very clean, clean room and common area's. The hotel was not at all busy. Went to the breakfast in the morning and a male that looked like a maintenance worker was taking charge of the buffet. I asked for splenda or equal or any alternative to sweet and low, he got really nasty with me and then walked away and said something under his breath. I was shocked. Because of that incident, I'll never go back. No one was at the restaurant in the evening or for breakfast. Maybe the quality of the food is not good because they have no customers and it isn't fresh.
1 night trip Nov 2, 2013
"Second strike"
The first time I stayed at this hotel was 2 years ago. My daughter was having surgery at Children's Hospital and this hotel was convenient. Last time, the double booked my room and gave a male stranger the key to my room and he just walked right in!!! This time, housekeeping came to my room at 9am. They knocked on the door, said "housekeeping", and opened the door right up without waiting a single second!!! Don't use this hotel if you don't want strangers walking into your room. They had 2 chances and blew them both. I won't be staying here ever again.
1 night trip Oct 24, 2013
"RADISON"
aS FR THE LAST FEW MONTHS HOTEL WAS GOOD.
1 night trip Oct 15, 2013
Nothing special. Other Radissons are much nicer and have better bar and restaurant service.
1 night trip Sep 19, 2013
jkosnett
"Great location if you need to be in Akron."
We needed to be in Akron for 5 days and did not find anything in the downtown area. This hotel was convenient to downtown and had everything you could need around it, including an abundance of restaurants and shopping. The hotel staff could not have been more accomadating, including remembering our names. The only con was that the breakfast buffet was not great. It didn't have enough healthy options and the freshly made eggs weren't even good. It's obviously not a resort, but definitely very comfortable and convenient.
1 night business trip Sep 18, 2013
Jackie
Our room was great as always. BUT I never want to be on the side of the freeway again .... truck noise was terrible. I need all the rest and quiet I can get. We will, of course, stay there again for our trips to Cleveland Clinic.
1 night trip Aug 20, 2013
Deem
adjustable bed did not work
1 night trip Aug 15, 2013
BDW
Average room, terrible restaraunt! The food was like frozen food that was warmed up.
1 night business trip Aug 15, 2013
"close to shopping and dining"
We enjoyed the hotel and the surrounding area. Hotel employees were very attentive and nice.
3 night trip Aug 9, 2013
"Very friendly staff"
An overall great experience. My only complaint was that the sleep number beds could use instructions of some sort- I wound up sleeping on a rock hard bed for a good chunk if the night before I figured it out.
1 night trip Aug 12, 2013
Josh
"Mediocre Hotel"
I expected a much nicer room for the price I paid. This is a very mediocre facility. Nothing special. The bed was fine and the room was ok. The location was not convenient to the sites I wanted to see in the Akron/Canton area. I was unhappy with the service at the front desk. I called them when trying to find the facility, and the manager could not tell me whether it was east or west of the interstate. To his credit, he did apologize when I checked in. Had I paid 60-70% of the price I paid, I would say this place was fine. But I expected more from the Radisson name.
Response by Radisson Hotel Akron/Fairlawn
Dear Howard, We regret that you did not better enjoy your stay at the Radisson and on behalf of all the employees, I'd like to apologize for any problems you've experienced during your stay. I've addressed any possible issues with the front desk team and we assure you we are working diligently to ensure a similar situation does not occur again. I'm addition, the hotel is currently in the midst of thorough updates and reservations. We hope that with these new changes you may view the Radisson as better than just mediocre and choose to stay with us again. Thank you, General Manager Radisson Akron/Fairlawn
1 night trip Aug 3, 2013
Howard
Everything was fine until they said something about the pool I have 3 kids and all they was doing was playing in the pool n the tried yo give them a time limit and I didn't like that
1 night trip with friends Jul 7, 2013
Very nice hotel ..the staff was very very nice n helpful
5 night family trip Jul 1, 2013
Alice
"booking was not as requested"
I was disappointed since I had booked 3 rooms with 2 double beds. Upon arrival we were told they did not have any rooms with 2 double beds only King size with sleeper loveseat, Since we had 2 adults and 2 children in the rooms it was very inconvenient. In addition, when I first filtered type of hotel I had included breakfast. Although the restaurant did have a breakfast buffet it was not included . The staff were pleasant and the hotel was very clean but I was disappointed with hotel.com.
1 night trip Jun 22, 2013
"Highly Recommend Radisson Hotel Akron/Fairlawn!"
I was impressed when entering the Radisson Akron/Fairlawn Hotel. Upon immediately walking through the front door, staff welcome you with friendly smiles and freshly baked cookies. I loved the newly decorated stylish guest room too! It felt like home. The weather was in the 70's, so I opened the patio door and enjoyed the smell of fresh air filling the room. Everything was brand new and gorgeous. I highly recommend your visiting and staying at the Radisson Akron/Fairlawn Hotel! I cannot wait to go back!
1 night business trip Jun 18, 2013
Cynthia
"Great Customer Service"
I apologize, but I did not get the woman's name at the front desk. I do remember in conversation that she was a c-owner and is from Connecticut. She always had a smile on her face and greeted us every time when leaving or coming back to the hotel. We put a little pressure on them by asking for extra things that were needed because of unknowing circumstances. They were AWESOME! Have never stayed at a Radison before,we are Hampton long time customers. But when we come to Akron again, it will be this Radison:) Thankssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
3 night trip Jun 13, 2013
"Another excellent stay!"
I had to be in town again for some personal business and based on my last stay, I decided to stay once more at the Radisson. Once again the pricing was aligned with my budget and the room, staff and overall experience was excellent. I have come to the agreement that I will seek to make this my home base whenever I travel into town. It is nicely aligned with the major routes and has a great selection of diningwithin 1/2 to 2 miles. I suggest anyone going into Akron to give it a try.
2 night trip Jun 14, 2013
GM
"walking distance to sons apartment"
It was GREAT !!!!! Clean Great continental breakfast !!!!
1 night trip with friends Jun 15, 2013
"Very uncomfortable bed."
Both beds had old sleep number beds. Neither worked and were unbelievably uncomfortable. I barely slept and even switched between beds a few times.
1 night business trip May 13, 2013
Hotel location, room and amenities were very nice. Many restaurants and malls in the area. Only complaint was the breakfast buffet, which many hotels include, did not provide what I normally get for free at other hotels. Recommend going to local restaurants for better meal for the price.
2 night trip May 10, 2013
"Adequate"
Decent no frills hotel; only negative was that it took a couple of minutes for shower water to get hot.
2 night trip May 6, 2013
nice hotel, close to restaurant's, shopping
2 night trip Mar 11, 2013
"green pool"
The pool was green with algae and the hotel does not offer in room dining on Sundays
1 night family trip Feb 17, 2013
matt
evrything was good, the hotel was is great location. the hotel was very clean and the employees were very friendly. only thing wrong was the bed, they were the number beds and the one sounded like a loud vacuum when you used it. other than that it was all great.
1 night trip Jan 2, 2013
"great stay"
Everyonre we had contact with was very helpful and kind. We were very pleased with the stay.
1 night family trip Dec 15, 2012
"Comfort and Friendliness"
I truly enjoyed my stay. The staff made me feel like family. They always greeted me with a smile and a sincere question about my comfort. The restaurant menu was somewhat limited, but the food was delicious and well presented. My room was clean and comfortable. My only suggestion is to keep the room with the swimming pool much warmer. I like to swim. I would certainly stay here again.
2 night trip Nov 23, 2012
Pam C.
"Dated, older hotel with very nice staff"
Needs new carpets - I was a little uncomfortable being in my room without shoes. Bathtub chipped up. A little musty. Overall it needs updating. Staff very nice and helpful.
2 night business trip Nov 6, 2012
Kristina
"Very Satisfied Stayed"
The staff was very nice, and the room exceedingly comfortable.
Business trip Sep 30, 2012