All hotels in Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here2061 N. Druid Hills Road NE, Atlanta, GA, 30329, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9478

"Great Hotel!"
Hotel was convenient to Emory University. Hotel was neat and clean. Staff very friendly. Hot, fresh cookies upon arrival made our day!
Response by DoubleTree by Hilton Atlanta - Emory Area
Good Day Daniels Family, I would like to thank you for choosing the Doubletree Hotel Atlanta/North Druid Hills for your recent lodging needs. I appreciate the time you took in sharing your gracious comments regarding your stay. I am very pleased to read that our location as well as our services were to your satisfaction. I have shared your positive comments with my staff and they were happy to hear that we had another pleased guest. Thank you again and please come back and stay with us again soon. Thank you, Thaddeus Hobson General Manager Doubletree Hotel Atlanta/North Druid Hills
3 night trip Aug 23, 2014
"affordable at very expensive neighborhood"
Hotel is a bit dated, but ok if you don't want to pay Buckhead standard prices.
Response by DoubleTree by Hilton Atlanta - Emory Area
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay at the Doubletree Hotel Atlanta/North Druid Hills. We are in a great location that is conveniently located by the expressway, giving easy access to where ever your travels might take you. In addition, there are many restaurants within minutes of the hotel, or if you don't feel like going out, dine-in at our in-house Restaurant. Thanks again, I look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel, should your travels bring you back to the Atlanta area. Thank you, Thaddeus Hobson General Manager Doubletree Hotel Atlanta/North Druid Hills
Other trip Aug 22, 2014
"Do not care attititude"
I had booked the hotel through expedia; selected 2 queen beds as I was travelling with 2 Kids. The reservation was confirmed and had no cancellation and guaranteed for late arrival. I travel hundreds of mile and arrive after midnight. The desk clerk says he does not have 2 queen beds. Whatever happened to the guaranteed reservation. He did not even care to make arrangements for 3 of us to stay -no roll on beds, no king size bed room nothing... He casually says this happens all the time when you book through 3rd party like expedia.It was I don't care attitude. Plus room had broken light fixtures, stained and craked dry wall. I do not know how they ever received a 3 star rating. In all my travel and stay, this is the worst travel experience. Staff attitude and room cleanliness - horrible.
Other trip Aug 13, 2014
"Very disappointed, never again!!!!"
I booked a king online for three nights. When i got to the room it was a very small queen sized. Front desk told me since it was late to call in the morning to switch to the right room. I called in the morning but was told i had to wait until after 11am. I told him I was going out and not waiting in the hotel, after which he said they would call cell phone and let me know the issue was resolved. that never happened. after two nights and the outside lamp post beaming directly in my face in bed because the curtains couldn't close all the way, room service came knocking saying the room was checked out. I then found out after calling that my room was changed to a king. No one called me. SMH
Response by DoubleTree by Hilton Atlanta - Emory Area
Hello Jude, Please accept my apologies regarding the difficulty you had with your accommodations, service, and staff during your recent stay with us. I have made notes and brought these concerns to my Management team, we have revised our training process to assure we get back on the right track to providing excellent service to all our guests. Thank you again for your honest remarks, we do hope you give us another chance in the near future, and stay with us once more at the Doubletree Hotel Atlanta/North Druid Hills. Thank you, Thaddeus Hobson General Manager Doubletree Hotel Atlanta/North Druid Hills
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
Jude
When we got to the hotel they tried to put us in a room that had major water damage. The minute you stepped off the elevator you smelled the mildew. They changed our room but in the morning there was a bug in our room. This hotel grossed me out. Staff wasn't knowledgeable. They should have paid me to stay there!!
Response by DoubleTree by Hilton Atlanta - Emory Area
Thank you for choosing the Doubletree Hotel Atlanta/North Druid Hills as your hotel of your choice when in Atlanta. I appreciate your candid review, even though it was not a positive one. I am sorry for the inconvenience you had to face and I would like to offer you my personal apologies for this. Thank you for bringing your observations to my attention, we take all reviews seriously and we use them as a learning tool. I will be sharing your comments with my hotel team collectively at our weekly meeting so that we can take action in correcting these issues. I would really appreciate you giving us another opportunity as I would like you to experience the Doubletree Hotel Atlanta/North Druid Hills as one should. If you do return, please do let my office know, so I can perhaps have the opportunity of meeting with you. Thank you, Thaddeus Hobson General Manager Doubletree Hotel Atlanta/North Druid Hills
1 night family trip Aug 8, 2014
"Awesome"
We stayed 3 nights July 30-Aug 2, the hotel was great. We read the reviews before booking, but we had no complaints. The hotel staff was friendly and even gave us an extra free cookie!
Response by DoubleTree by Hilton Atlanta - Emory Area
Hello Jessica, Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience with us online and recognizing our staff for providing you with excellent service. I will share your comments with them to discern that they are on the right track. Thank you again, we would love to have the opportunity to welcome you back soon to the Doubletree Hotel Atlanta/North Druid Hills. Thank you, Thaddeus Hobson General Manager Doubletree Hotel Atlanta/North Druid Hills
3 night trip with friends Jul 30, 2014
"Super Close In Stay"
Great room, comfortable Bed, very nice linens, easy in and out location and nearby restaurants of all sorts.
Response by DoubleTree by Hilton Atlanta - Emory Area
Hello Neal, Thank you for sharing your excellent experience at the Doubletree Hotel Atlanta/North Druid Hills during your recent stay with us. It is always great to hear that a guest was pleased with our accommodations. We strive to provide most comfortable bedding, clean rooms with great hotel amenities. Thank you again and we hope to have the opportunity to have you back with us again when in the Atlanta area. Thank you, Thaddeus Hobson General Manager Doubletree Hotel Atlanta/North Druid Hills
2 night romance trip Jul 26, 2014
"Nice room"
We had to stay overnight for an event. Front desk was exceptionally friendly and helpful. Room in good condition (closet door was coming unhinged - but no big deal). We booked for 4 people and had only 3 sets of towels, again, not a deal breaker. Just another thing to do to request. All in all, would stay again.
Response by DoubleTree by Hilton Atlanta - Emory Area
Hello Melissa, Thank you for your feedback for fellow online reviewers. I am so pleased you enjoyed your recent stay with us at the Doubletree Hotel Atlanta/North Druid Hills.I hope that we have an opportunity to welcome you back when you are in the North Druid Hills area in the near future. Thank you, Thaddeus Hobson General Manager Doubletree Hotel Atlanta/North Druid Hills
1 night trip Jul 26, 2014
"The staff was excellent. Facilities need updating."
The staff was excellent, the facilities need updating. The parking was good, exept on the weekend. Had tough time finding a spot on sat and sun nights. The elevator wall handles will fall soon. The wifi was very good. The ice machine was broken on my level during my whole 4 night stay, and did not get fixed even though I called on it the first night. Again, the hospitality staff was great and pleasant.
Response by DoubleTree by Hilton Atlanta - Emory Area
Hello aam, Thank you for your review. I was pleased to hear you enjoyed your overall stay with us here at the Doubletree Hotel Atlanta/North Druid Hills. Thank you for recognizing the staff for providing great service. We are aware of the condition of the hotel and are in the process of finalizing our renovation plans. We hope to welcome you back to our revamped, remodeled up to date hotel in the near future. Thank you, Thaddeus Hobson General Manager Doubletree Hotel Atlanta/North Druid Hills
Other trip Aug 1, 2014
aam
Friendly staff, great facility, excellent stay overall for the price. Will definitely stay here again!!
2 night trip with friends Jul 25, 2014
"Nice hotel overall"
My wife and I have stayed at Doubletree before and have enjoyed our stays. This hotel has a great and courteous staff. The only complaints we have would be the room we had was needing some minor work done to it like the wallpaper. The hotel charges an extra fee of $12 a person for the breakfast (which is a bit expensive). The hotel was a great place to stay overall.
Other trip Jul 27, 2014
Drew
"nice lobby. our floor needed repairs"
The lobby/bar area was very nice. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The lock on our door was broken. The ice-maker nor the drink machine on our floor worked. Those were the only negatives, though.
1 night trip Jul 22, 2014
"Just an overnight"
In our case the location didnt really matter. we only needed a place to sleep in Atlanta for one night before continuing. That being said the location was good. only a few minutes drive from some really nice looking neighborhoods and good shops and restaurants. Downsides would be that the hotel kind of smelled old, the elevators were slightly shakey, but the worst was that we found some old paper plates and napkins at the head of the bed by the wall. we dont know how long they've been there. Other than that the bed was comfortable, pillows felt good, and TV was HD with all the channels you would need.
1 night trip Jul 19, 2014
"Fantastic hotel"
Very clean, staff was very helpful. Accessable to the area.
Other trip Jul 23, 2014
"Can Not Recommend this hotel."
The staff were very pleasant, professional sounding, and looked very nice. The room itself was plush but very small. On the 9th floor with a ceiling in the hallway not even a foot from the top of my 6' tall husband. They put the two of us in to a room the size of a small storage room, which I found out later was meant for a single person. Claustrophobic and cramped doesn't begine to describe it.. Add to that the humidity level of the room. It was very high. The temperature was okay but my clothes were saturated from the dampness. The compressor wasn't working in the unit on the roof. Miserable describes that fairly well. We went out and bought a fan. The next day the dampness was gone from the room but the tub faucet leaked hot water the whole day. We told the desk staff about it as we were leaving for the day at 7:15 but when we got back that evening nothing had been done and the hot water was still running. During the night the temperature in the room went up and up and when we left at 7:30 am the next morning it was 77 degrees in the room. Sweat was pouring off both of us I really expected more from Double Tree by Hilton. We will not be staying there again. Super 8 is better than that place!
2 night business trip Jul 14, 2014
Sam and Kim
"Close to various places to visit in Georgia."
We had a wonderful stay. The staff was extremely pleasant and helpful. We had two different style rooms between my family, and they were both very nice and well kept, and clean. I can not think of one negative.
Other trip Jul 20, 2014
Debbie
"Excellent choice in the area"
Hotel is in an excellent location which close to everything. Noise from the freeway does not bother me except the dated slow elevator. I end up need to use the stairway most of the time. The night manager, Oliver, has been very helpful and professional. Front desk staff also helped me to receive and store several FedEx deliveries during my stay. I strongly recommend this Double Tree to any traveler who couldn't make up their mind yet.
Other trip Jul 16, 2014
Tourist
"Great convenient location"
The breakfast was incredible although I only got a banana and coffee - many would love the hot offerings. The bed was extremely comfortable and the location was my favorite of all my stays in Atlanta - close to Lenox and downtown but not too far from Perimeter. Would definitely stay there again. Rates were great - and did I mention warm cookies.
Other trip Jul 15, 2014
Cathy
It was nicer than the area around it and the staff was very personable.
Other trip Jul 15, 2014
"Exceptional..."
From the moment we arrived, it was apparent that this was going to be a pleasant stay. The check-in process was a breeze and the desk representative was super pleasant. The room was very well appointed and we were especially surprised at its size. Breakfast was served and smelled quite intoxicating, but we did not have time to indulge. Free breakfast is always a big bonus for us. The hotel was located right off the highway with navigating to and from the hotel proving effortless. Should our travels take us back to this area, we will certainly look at Double Tree Emory first...yet another plus is the fact they provide a Military Discount!
1 night trip Jun 28, 2014
LesLexx
The room was small, comfortable.The bath had some minor plumbing problems. I didn't think it was a good value.
1 night trip Jun 26, 2014
There was a slight issue which the front deck took care of right away along with a complementary meal.
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
Staff was perfectly nice at the hotel. Location was less convenient than I expected, and the area was not great. Biggest problem was the room itself. AC hardly got down below 75 degrees, and I was given a 'full size' bed after booking a queen. The hotel photos misled me to thinking that I was staying in a newer, nicer place, which was not the case.
Other trip Jun 20, 2014
Jack
Great staff Great Room Great Place to Stay I will def recommend this hotel to others
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
the pool did not appear to be clean
2 night trip Jun 7, 2014
Mack
Hotel needs a some updating. Staff was great. Hotel was clean. I would stay there again.
2 night business trip Jun 1, 2014
"Enjoyable stay."
Roomy, clean, comfortable. Easy access to I-85. A few minutes from downtown Atlanta.
Other trip Jun 1, 2014
"Will never stay here again"
The hotel is dirty and dinghy. The person the checked me in told me there were lots of parties at the hotel so he'd put me on a floor away from them. The first room I went to the AC was broken and wouldn't go under 80 degrees. I went to talk to the front deal and was told that they had no more rooms with king beds. So I'd have a smaller room with a queen. The room smelled awful.
Other trip Jun 1, 2014
"Good stay - slow elevators"
Clean, quiet enough, accessible location. Building is a bit older which has been updated nicely....given this mid-range class of hotel. The elevators are particularly slow - would suggest requesting a room on floors 2, 3 or 4 so that one can take the stairs instead.
Other trip May 30, 2014
"Staff were wonderful!"
I arrived earlier than check-in. No rooms were available so I waited for 40 minutes and checked back. Still no rooms, and found out check-in had been changed from 3pm to 4pm. Yikes! Another hour! Someone that had just walked up to the desk (manager on duty??) said No! You aren't waiting that long. He picked up the phone and said "Stay right there". When he hung up the phone he said "Have a seat and I'll let you know when it's ready. They are in your room right now". About 15 minutes went by and he told me it was ready. I was a little hesitant, thinking they might have went through a cursory cleaning, but when I went up it was perfect. Everything had been done. On an even brighter note, I was able to get an extra cookie while I waited. LOL
1 night trip May 21, 2014
Jenny
"Good hotel close to Emory University"
The hotel was good for a visit to the Emory area. The hotel was very clean and comfortable but needs a little bit of an update. The corner room was kind of small compared to most Doubletree rooms but still good for a visit. It was quiet and clean.
Other trip May 20, 2014
"Terrible"
Hotel had no power or hot water. Staff was extremely rude abut helping.
Other trip May 19, 2014
"Average Hotel"
Average hotel, better option would be Hampton Inn. There was a cat urine stench in the hallway of the second floor. Most likely will not stay in the hotel again.
3 night trip May 8, 2014
"get place"
It was a nice place and food places right there. Shuttle stops at 7 pm that was disappointing but oh well. If im am ever in the area I will be back here.
1 night trip with friends May 10, 2014
"Noisy"
Hotel needs a remodel. Windows are old, close to highway. Lots of traffic noise.
Other trip May 16, 2014
"Not very nice"
Run down, dimly lit, and a bit grungy. Just off of highway so road noise is very, very loud. Staff was friendly, but hotel was totally ill equipped for Emory graduation weekend. Guests were still waiting to check in 2-3 hours after check-in time, staff tried to be helpful but messed up billing credit card twice, etc. Would not stay here again.
Other trip May 14, 2014
"Would not stay there again"
Our floor smelled really bad (a mixture of body odor and cat urine). The bathroom light buzzed and flickered. Our keys didn't work in the door everyday and we had to go to the lobby each time to have them reactivated.
2 night family trip May 9, 2014
JR
"Great Hotel & Convenient"
Stayed overnight for a business trip. Clean rooms, friendly staff. Restaurant food a bit pricey for the quality.
Other trip May 12, 2014
"Convenience"
It was great other then having to request a fourth bath towel each night - miss complimentary continental style breakfast like some other hotels
3 night trip Apr 30, 2014
"Uncleanliness in bathroom"
The bathrooms were not clean.
1 night trip Mar 29, 2014
"Quick visit to Atlanta"
Everything was wonderful. Check in and check out were both very quick processes. The staff was wonderful and the parking wasn't bad at all. Everybody was friendly. Even with a big group in town at the tow, the hotel stayed quiet and under control.
Other trip Apr 28, 2014
Wonderful staff always willing to help in anyway made for a great stay.
Other trip Apr 28, 2014
"Good experience overall"
I Really enjoyed my stay as I do every year. The location is great and not too expensive. My only problem this year was my room I stayed in had a small hole in the bathroom door.
4 night business trip Apr 17, 2014
Felice
The location is close to Atlanta downtown but you need a car. The room is ok,the carpet seems not clean to me. The staffs are friendly.
2 night trip Apr 12, 2014
I've stayed at this hotel at a colleague's recommendation twice now, and won't stay here again. The service is OK, but the hotel needs serious maintenance, and with lots of other choices available, I'll try something else next time.
4 night business trip Apr 7, 2014
"A Great Hotel!"
I've stayed at many hotels in this country and this has to be the best. The hotel staff is superb, especially Tiara (I know I spelled it wrong). There is ample free parking and Internet and a fantastic location. There are a number of unique, local restaurants, and the most delicious, free, warm, chocolate chip cookies I've ever had!
Other trip Apr 7, 2014
Alan
Drove to Atlanta with my girls for the Atlanta pass. Hotel employees were friendly, room was clean, and beds were comfy. Great location, close to downtown.
Other trip Apr 2, 2014
"Not in Buckhead"
The hotel staff was friendly and helpful however the hotel location was misleading. Definitely not in Buckhead. Also room had holes in the ceiling, ice machine didn't work. Not worth the 4 point rating.
Other trip Apr 1, 2014
3 of the 4 front staff I worked with were very unhelpful. They avoid eye contact until you are right in front of them, then they wait jut a few seconds before asking how they can help while they stare at the computer acting like they are busy and you interrupted them. The bar attracts a less than reputable crowd, so I don't sugest a family stay at this hotel. Room was clean, about the only good thing I can say about this place.
3 night business trip Mar 26, 2014
hotel and specific room comfort was outstanding....we experienced an over abundance of exterior light thru the window...even with the curtains closed the room was practically fully lit....there were solid concealing curtains but would not pull over the entire window...it is possible that I was not aware of another function....I would like to state that this did not impact our stay we would in another event stay at the DoubleTree Hilton
1 night trip Mar 28, 2014