All hotels in Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here2061 N. Druid Hills Road NE, Atlanta, GA, 30329, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9478

"Nice hotel overall"
My wife and I have stayed at Doubletree before and have enjoyed our stays. This hotel has a great and courteous staff. The only complaints we have would be the room we had was needing some minor work done to it like the wallpaper. The hotel charges an extra fee of $12 a person for the breakfast (which is a bit expensive). The hotel was a great place to stay overall.
Other trip Jul 27, 2014
Drew
"nice lobby. our floor needed repairs"
The lobby/bar area was very nice. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The lock on our door was broken. The ice-maker nor the drink machine on our floor worked. Those were the only negatives, though.
1 night trip Jul 22, 2014
"Just an overnight"
In our case the location didnt really matter. we only needed a place to sleep in Atlanta for one night before continuing. That being said the location was good. only a few minutes drive from some really nice looking neighborhoods and good shops and restaurants. Downsides would be that the hotel kind of smelled old, the elevators were slightly shakey, but the worst was that we found some old paper plates and napkins at the head of the bed by the wall. we dont know how long they've been there. Other than that the bed was comfortable, pillows felt good, and TV was HD with all the channels you would need.
1 night trip Jul 19, 2014
"Fantastic hotel"
Very clean, staff was very helpful. Accessable to the area.
Other trip Jul 23, 2014
"Can Not Recommend this hotel."
The staff were very pleasant, professional sounding, and looked very nice. The room itself was plush but very small. On the 9th floor with a ceiling in the hallway not even a foot from the top of my 6' tall husband. They put the two of us in to a room the size of a small storage room, which I found out later was meant for a single person. Claustrophobic and cramped doesn't begine to describe it.. Add to that the humidity level of the room. It was very high. The temperature was okay but my clothes were saturated from the dampness. The compressor wasn't working in the unit on the roof. Miserable describes that fairly well. We went out and bought a fan. The next day the dampness was gone from the room but the tub faucet leaked hot water the whole day. We told the desk staff about it as we were leaving for the day at 7:15 but when we got back that evening nothing had been done and the hot water was still running. During the night the temperature in the room went up and up and when we left at 7:30 am the next morning it was 77 degrees in the room. Sweat was pouring off both of us I really expected more from Double Tree by Hilton. We will not be staying there again. Super 8 is better than that place!
2 night business trip Jul 14, 2014
Sam and Kim
"Close to various places to visit in Georgia."
We had a wonderful stay. The staff was extremely pleasant and helpful. We had two different style rooms between my family, and they were both very nice and well kept, and clean. I can not think of one negative.
Other trip Jul 20, 2014
Debbie
"Excellent choice in the area"
Hotel is in an excellent location which close to everything. Noise from the freeway does not bother me except the dated slow elevator. I end up need to use the stairway most of the time. The night manager, Oliver, has been very helpful and professional. Front desk staff also helped me to receive and store several FedEx deliveries during my stay. I strongly recommend this Double Tree to any traveler who couldn't make up their mind yet.
Other trip Jul 16, 2014
Tourist
"Great convenient location"
The breakfast was incredible although I only got a banana and coffee - many would love the hot offerings. The bed was extremely comfortable and the location was my favorite of all my stays in Atlanta - close to Lenox and downtown but not too far from Perimeter. Would definitely stay there again. Rates were great - and did I mention warm cookies.
Other trip Jul 15, 2014
Cathy
It was nicer than the area around it and the staff was very personable.
Other trip Jul 15, 2014
"Exceptional..."
From the moment we arrived, it was apparent that this was going to be a pleasant stay. The check-in process was a breeze and the desk representative was super pleasant. The room was very well appointed and we were especially surprised at its size. Breakfast was served and smelled quite intoxicating, but we did not have time to indulge. Free breakfast is always a big bonus for us. The hotel was located right off the highway with navigating to and from the hotel proving effortless. Should our travels take us back to this area, we will certainly look at Double Tree Emory first...yet another plus is the fact they provide a Military Discount!
1 night trip Jun 28, 2014
LesLexx
The room was small, comfortable.The bath had some minor plumbing problems. I didn't think it was a good value.
1 night trip Jun 26, 2014
There was a slight issue which the front deck took care of right away along with a complementary meal.
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
Staff was perfectly nice at the hotel. Location was less convenient than I expected, and the area was not great. Biggest problem was the room itself. AC hardly got down below 75 degrees, and I was given a 'full size' bed after booking a queen. The hotel photos misled me to thinking that I was staying in a newer, nicer place, which was not the case.
Other trip Jun 20, 2014
Jack
Great staff Great Room Great Place to Stay I will def recommend this hotel to others
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
the pool did not appear to be clean
2 night trip Jun 7, 2014
Mack
Hotel needs a some updating. Staff was great. Hotel was clean. I would stay there again.
2 night business trip Jun 1, 2014
"Enjoyable stay."
Roomy, clean, comfortable. Easy access to I-85. A few minutes from downtown Atlanta.
Other trip Jun 1, 2014
"Will never stay here again"
The hotel is dirty and dinghy. The person the checked me in told me there were lots of parties at the hotel so he'd put me on a floor away from them. The first room I went to the AC was broken and wouldn't go under 80 degrees. I went to talk to the front deal and was told that they had no more rooms with king beds. So I'd have a smaller room with a queen. The room smelled awful.
Other trip Jun 1, 2014
"Good stay - slow elevators"
Clean, quiet enough, accessible location. Building is a bit older which has been updated nicely....given this mid-range class of hotel. The elevators are particularly slow - would suggest requesting a room on floors 2, 3 or 4 so that one can take the stairs instead.
Other trip May 30, 2014
"Staff were wonderful!"
I arrived earlier than check-in. No rooms were available so I waited for 40 minutes and checked back. Still no rooms, and found out check-in had been changed from 3pm to 4pm. Yikes! Another hour! Someone that had just walked up to the desk (manager on duty??) said No! You aren't waiting that long. He picked up the phone and said "Stay right there". When he hung up the phone he said "Have a seat and I'll let you know when it's ready. They are in your room right now". About 15 minutes went by and he told me it was ready. I was a little hesitant, thinking they might have went through a cursory cleaning, but when I went up it was perfect. Everything had been done. On an even brighter note, I was able to get an extra cookie while I waited. LOL
1 night trip May 21, 2014
Jenny
"Good hotel close to Emory University"
The hotel was good for a visit to the Emory area. The hotel was very clean and comfortable but needs a little bit of an update. The corner room was kind of small compared to most Doubletree rooms but still good for a visit. It was quiet and clean.
Other trip May 20, 2014
"Terrible"
Hotel had no power or hot water. Staff was extremely rude abut helping.
Other trip May 19, 2014
"Average Hotel"
Average hotel, better option would be Hampton Inn. There was a cat urine stench in the hallway of the second floor. Most likely will not stay in the hotel again.
3 night trip May 8, 2014
"get place"
It was a nice place and food places right there. Shuttle stops at 7 pm that was disappointing but oh well. If im am ever in the area I will be back here.
1 night trip with friends May 10, 2014
"Noisy"
Hotel needs a remodel. Windows are old, close to highway. Lots of traffic noise.
Other trip May 16, 2014
"Not very nice"
Run down, dimly lit, and a bit grungy. Just off of highway so road noise is very, very loud. Staff was friendly, but hotel was totally ill equipped for Emory graduation weekend. Guests were still waiting to check in 2-3 hours after check-in time, staff tried to be helpful but messed up billing credit card twice, etc. Would not stay here again.
Other trip May 14, 2014
"Would not stay there again"
Our floor smelled really bad (a mixture of body odor and cat urine). The bathroom light buzzed and flickered. Our keys didn't work in the door everyday and we had to go to the lobby each time to have them reactivated.
2 night family trip May 9, 2014
JR
"Great Hotel & Convenient"
Stayed overnight for a business trip. Clean rooms, friendly staff. Restaurant food a bit pricey for the quality.
Other trip May 12, 2014
"Convenience"
It was great other then having to request a fourth bath towel each night - miss complimentary continental style breakfast like some other hotels
3 night trip Apr 30, 2014
"Uncleanliness in bathroom"
The bathrooms were not clean.
1 night trip Mar 29, 2014
"Quick visit to Atlanta"
Everything was wonderful. Check in and check out were both very quick processes. The staff was wonderful and the parking wasn't bad at all. Everybody was friendly. Even with a big group in town at the tow, the hotel stayed quiet and under control.
Other trip Apr 28, 2014
Wonderful staff always willing to help in anyway made for a great stay.
Other trip Apr 28, 2014
"Good experience overall"
I Really enjoyed my stay as I do every year. The location is great and not too expensive. My only problem this year was my room I stayed in had a small hole in the bathroom door.
4 night business trip Apr 17, 2014
Felice
The location is close to Atlanta downtown but you need a car. The room is ok,the carpet seems not clean to me. The staffs are friendly.
2 night trip Apr 12, 2014
I've stayed at this hotel at a colleague's recommendation twice now, and won't stay here again. The service is OK, but the hotel needs serious maintenance, and with lots of other choices available, I'll try something else next time.
4 night business trip Apr 7, 2014
"A Great Hotel!"
I've stayed at many hotels in this country and this has to be the best. The hotel staff is superb, especially Tiara (I know I spelled it wrong). There is ample free parking and Internet and a fantastic location. There are a number of unique, local restaurants, and the most delicious, free, warm, chocolate chip cookies I've ever had!
Other trip Apr 7, 2014
Alan
Drove to Atlanta with my girls for the Atlanta pass. Hotel employees were friendly, room was clean, and beds were comfy. Great location, close to downtown.
Other trip Apr 2, 2014
"Not in Buckhead"
The hotel staff was friendly and helpful however the hotel location was misleading. Definitely not in Buckhead. Also room had holes in the ceiling, ice machine didn't work. Not worth the 4 point rating.
Other trip Apr 1, 2014
3 of the 4 front staff I worked with were very unhelpful. They avoid eye contact until you are right in front of them, then they wait jut a few seconds before asking how they can help while they stare at the computer acting like they are busy and you interrupted them. The bar attracts a less than reputable crowd, so I don't sugest a family stay at this hotel. Room was clean, about the only good thing I can say about this place.
3 night business trip Mar 26, 2014
hotel and specific room comfort was outstanding....we experienced an over abundance of exterior light thru the window...even with the curtains closed the room was practically fully lit....there were solid concealing curtains but would not pull over the entire window...it is possible that I was not aware of another function....I would like to state that this did not impact our stay we would in another event stay at the DoubleTree Hilton
1 night trip Mar 28, 2014
"For business"
Pillows were a bit flat, could use variety. Throw in some plumper ones. Would appreciate a rear entrance. The only way in or out is through the front door. It's nice having McDonalds next door. Ice machine on our floor was out of order for the first two days, but that was only a minor bother.
Other trip Mar 24, 2014
"Find another location."
Shower qould not deliver hot water. Eiom smellwd of mildew. front desk couldnt care less.
Other trip Mar 23, 2014
EMORY visitor
everything was great just wish you had bacony
1 night romance trip Feb 18, 2014
"Awesome"
Great place for a stay cation if you Live in the Atlanta area
1 night trip Mar 15, 2014
"Very Great Experience"
OVERALL GREAT EXPERIENCE
1 night business trip Mar 12, 2014
Shandera
"I'd stay again"
The staff was really friendly. They even interacted with my kids. Those complimentary cookies were addicting. Our room was nice and clean. The only thing I didn't like about our room was that we were on the 2nd floor and the bright light outside by the pool shined in the room at night. The sheer curtains didn't help at all. Overall we enjoyed our stay.
2 night trip Mar 13, 2014
Vonnie Pooh
"Nice hotel in nice neighborhood"
The staff was great. Very helpful. Good food downstairs. Comfy beds!!
Other trip Mar 17, 2014
April
"Great!??"
I loved the location it was walking distance from Lenox mall all the stores were convienent . The room was clean and house keeping stayed on top of everything. service was great and the COOKIES Were better. my friends stayed at a different hotel and they paid much more than we did and our experience was great and cheaper!! Whenever I'm in Atlanta the Double tree is where I'll be staying!!!
3 night trip with friends Mar 6, 2014
Kay
"Quick in and out to Atlanta"
Overall, this is a perfectly adequate hotel. In town for just 2 days, so just looking for a good business stop. This hotel is dated, and in need of some cosmetic upgrades - paint, carpet, etc. That said, the traditional cookies were warm, the beds were very comfortable, and the staff were all very friendly and helpful. With some touch-ups, this would be a really good business hotel. I gave it 3 stars overall - with a little work it would easily be 3.5 stars.
Other trip Mar 12, 2014
"Shuttle Service Problems"
I missed my airport shuttle due to the hotel not picking me up from the Lennox mall at an adequate time even after I called 45 minutes prior to request pick up and gave hotel staff/driver my cell number. The staff/driver did not call me to let me know she was running late and/or could not pick me up and I was told the hotel shuttle service is a convenience and not a scheduled service!!?? Hence, I missed my airport shuttle, and I demanded to speak the General Manager and demanded the hotel pay for a taxi. Very frustrating experience!! The morning hotel staff was MUCH MORE accomodating and friendly then the afternoon/evening hotel staff. All hotel staff should have the same level of professional experience.
3 night business trip Feb 17, 2014