All hotels in Indianapolis, Indiana, United States of America
10201 N Meridian St, Indianapolis, IN, 46280, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9246

"decent enough with poor wifi"
Rooms were clean, bed was comfortable with plenty of cushy pillows. The wifi was dissapointing, I was in a room on the 3rd floor and barely had signal. Had to use my mifi device to get on the internet. Breakfast was the standard offering, the scrambled eggs tasted like powdered ones. I'd stay here again if need be, but would prefer something nicer.
1 night business trip Nov 19, 2014
"Comfort Inn Carmel"
Last minute booking. Was pleasantly surprised.
1 night family trip Nov 18, 2014
Good location staff was very courteous stayed 2 nights and worked out well
STLS
"two nights for Bands of America competition."
Very friendly and helpful staff. Recommended restruant and found church services.
terry
"Soccer tournament"
We had an inexpensive, but nice clean room. The mini fridge & microwave are must haves for these events!
Amu
"Home away from home"
I stay here everytime I go to Indiana. Everyone and everything is wonderful!
Liz
"our trip"
Came for Dr app at St Vincent a get away. Thoroughly enjoyed our stay. Staff was very helpful and friendly. Good accommodation s. Would have been helpful to know about detour and road work. Came in after dark. Was very confusing.
2 night romance trip Nov 12, 2014
"Stay was okay"
Location was not easy to find with construction on Meridian, Saturday breakfast ended at 9:30, which was tough to make given our late arrival so price seemed high for just a bed and shower.
1 night family trip Nov 7, 2014
"Enjoyed our stay."
Nice comfortable stay.Staff was very helpful and friendly.The housekeeping staff was very accommodating and brought playpen in for my grandson.
3 night family trip Oct 29, 2014
"Wedding"
Room was small for the family. Bath and vanity in same room very inconvient. Usually in comgort suite.
2 night family trip Oct 31, 2014
"Nice for a weekend getaway."
Very nice. Bed has pillow top mattress which was very comfortable. The only thing that was a little bit wrong was that the bathroom tub looked very old and beat up. But it was clean, otherwise everything else was great.
2 night romance trip Oct 31, 2014
Sally
"Ok"
Everything was ok but pool was really cold and hot tub didn't work
1 night family trip Oct 30, 2014
Marietta
"One night stay with 4 rooms"
We were in the Carmel area for two days, just needed a decent place to stay. Accommodations were nice, only minor problem was shower curtain in one room was about ready to come down. Breakfast was good. Staff good to work with. We would use this location again.
Other trip Oct 28, 2014
The Motel is old. The rooms need remodeling. the rooms need exterminating for roaches and insects.
Other trip Oct 28, 2014
"Nothing worked"
The remote for the TV did not work. The shower did not work. The room had a strange smell. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
"A comfortable place to stay!"
I chose the hotel because of it being a non-smoking facility, had a pool and hot tub, and free wireless. When I got off the elevator the smell of smoke was overbearing. I was very disappointed that some guests had blatently disregarded the rules. The hotel staff came and instantly changed my room and also put out air purifiers. I was very impressed with that aspect. The hot tub was down for repairs so I wasn't able to utilize that. Otherwise my stay was great, and I will definitely stay there in the future.
2 night business trip Oct 15, 2014
Heidi
"nice stay"
Nice and comfortable stay.
2 night romance trip Oct 11, 2014
"Goodstay"
Everything was great except for the heater in room 225. It was so noisy we turned it off. Thank goodness it was warm enough that it wasn't necessary.
2 night family trip Oct 10, 2014
francis
"Very sad"
The room was musty. The manager only offered us some febreeze. The window had no saftey screen, and was broken. The shower was not cleaned well. The bed was clean, and the only positive part of my stay.
2 night business trip Oct 3, 2014
Tim and Aly
"Nice hotel right off the freeway."
The room was so nice. Very clean and comfy. It was easy to find and everyone was so friendly! The only problem was that there was construction on Meridian and it got noisy on Saturday morning. Otherwise, the hotel was great!!! Breakfast was good and we appreciated the hot coffee.
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
Rose
There was mold in the bathroom over the shower
1 night business trip Sep 27, 2014
"Trouble at Saturday Breakfast."
Everything was fine until Saturday breakfast. At which time the staff totally ignored the breakfast area even when faults were pointed out to them by several different guests. The weekday staff member in of charge of the breakfast area was fantastic .
Other trip Sep 28, 2014
"Cheaper hotel than others in area"
Hotel was old and parts were in disrepair. The light in our bathroom would not turn off. Switch was broken and light stayed on. Air conditioner would not shut off so room was freezing cold.
Other trip Sep 26, 2014
"comfort inn carmel in: affordable near high priced"
Hotel is difficult to find without asking directions by phone, as there currently is no access by state/federal routes. There is no sign on the building and their highway sign was removed during reconstruction. Located at 103rd & Pennsylvania. Use a map, don't look up directions. pool and fitness center building was locked with handwritten sign taped up "unexpected maintenance." Hotel is abnormally quiet due to little local activity outside main construction shift hours. Good free breakfast.
Other trip Sep 25, 2014
The hotel is comfortable and the rooms are large and attractive. Due to construction on US 31/Meridian St. it is difficult to find. The sign facing Meridian is smallish and the building is set somewhat back from the road; the entrance from the rear involves a traffic circle and a winding, double-lamed boulevard, plus the light in the very small Comfort Inn sign is out, making it difficult to find from the back. Still, it is a nice place to stay. No restaurants in walking distance, though.
Other trip Sep 16, 2014
"ease of access to places we were visiting"
Breakfast was fresh and facilities clean. Wait staff exceptionally good.
2 night trip Sep 10, 2014
Alan
"Good access to I-465"
A good room and a good location, but road construction to the north was a headache.
2 night trip Sep 9, 2014
"Nice hotel in Carmel, IN"
Had a nice overnight stay. Came for a wedding and just used hotel for place to sleep and get clean.
Other trip Sep 11, 2014
"great location"
Would have given everything a 5 but our non-smoking hotel room reeked of smoke.
1 night trip Aug 18, 2014
"State Fair and Broad Ripple"
Came to Indy from northern Indiana to go the the State Fair and hang out in Broad Ripple. Decided to try this location due to its proximity to both locations. Price was great for this part of Indy so we decided to give it a try. Very nice experience except for the fact that the breakfast closed down at 9:30AM on Saturday and Sunday which I thought was a little early for the weekend. Plus when 9:30AM rolled around the food was whisked away with no chance to get seconds or try another item. Those that came down at 9:35AM were out of luck; no mercy was shown!! Other than the breakfast fiasco I would give this location a 5 rating.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
Bonzi
Great breaksfast and very clean...
1 night business trip Aug 14, 2014
"Vacuum broke?"
A fairly nice hotel too bad the cleaning doesn't know how to use a vacuum. 4 days and the crumbs from our late night chocolate cookie episode were never cleaned not to mention the cheese nips on the carpet next to the chair from the previous customers were with us the whole time. Fortunately we ate good in indianapolis and didn't need to resort to munching on the left over chees nips!
Other trip Aug 12, 2014
"city"
Great value. Great bedding.
1 night trip Aug 9, 2014
lori
"Needs a renovation"
Musty smell in room, clanging a/c unit, dark spots on the shower curtain. Uncomfortable bed. Probably the worst hotel stay I've had in 30 years. Staff acknowledged the issues and indicated they were scheduled for renovation. Left early. Expedia was able to arrange a refund for unused days. Only saving grace - the staff was very pleasant.
Other trip Aug 8, 2014
"Discomfort Inn"
The hotel looked and seemed nice when we pulled in. But their "pet friendly" policy turned out to be only for pets 20 lbs. and under; there was also a $20 surcharge (neither of which was mentioned when I booked the room on hotels.com). However, if not for an understanding night clerk, we would have been turned away because our dog was over the 20 lb. limit. The room, itself was clean and nice. But the beds were the most uncomfortable things I and my family have ever spent a sleepless night on. The free breakfast was nice, but didn't make up for the horrible beds.
1 night trip Jul 29, 2014
Jonathan
Room smelled like wet dog. Just seemed to be very musty.
Other trip Aug 2, 2014
Brent
Good stay, clean hotel, very pleasant staff
3 night trip Jul 20, 2014
Clean, lovely and convenient!
4 night trip Jul 17, 2014
"A convenient north side motel"
A great motel and stay for the price. Very nice breakfast and the rooms are upscale. An outstanding value.
1 night trip Jul 20, 2014
Howard
Definitely would stay there again! Nice an cove kent to everything .
1 night trip Jul 5, 2014
Stayed at the Comfort Inn before a Jimmy Buffett concert. The hotel was nice and the beds were comfortable. I would stay again.
Other trip Jul 6, 2014
Tammy
"Musty Hotel rooms"
Comfortable but room ventilation was awful. Couldn't open window, felt like I was in an old, old basement. Carpet was stained also. For this price, I expected a lot better. Might as well paid for a 2 star and gotten the same quality of room! We had one first floor room and a third floor room. Both had same air quality. Just dank!
1 night trip Jun 27, 2014
Becky
"Convenient but very musty smelling"
We arrived late, at about 11 pm. Staff was very friendly but the rooms smelled musty. We could not open a window and there was no fan in the bathroom. Our room was on the first floor near the pool, so we thought that was the issue but the other room for our party was on the third floor and they complained of the musty smell, too. Carpet in our room was also stained. The hotel was convenient to the highway and seemed really nice but I would not stay there again without guarantee of better ventilation.
Response by Comfort Inn Carmel
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel and staff. We apologize that their was an issue with the musty smell in your rooms. We will look into this issue and make sure it is taken care of immediately.
1 night trip Jun 27, 2014
Becky
"Great hotel, light the sign on Pennsylvania St"
Loved the hotel, was worried about "Welcome Race Fans" but it was quiet and well maintained throughout. Your location is listed as being on Meridian, but the entrance is on Pennsylvania, so I drove around the business park behind the hotel trying to find the entrance. The sign in the rear of the property is not lighted, very hard to locate in the dark.Otherwise, all was great! We were very pleased, and would stay there again!
Response by Comfort Inn Carmel
Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We are currently working on the sign issues. We had a larger, lit sign but the city took it down due to construction of Meridian. We are waiting on permits to get this sign put back up in a different spot.
1 night family trip Jun 26, 2014
Budig Family
"VERY NICE HOTEL"
Really not a bad thing to say about my stay. The hotel staff were very professional and knowledgeable. The price I paid for my stay was very reasonable compared to other hotels in the area. Rooms were very clean, quiet and comfortable. The indoor pool area was very clean. Lots of choices for complimentary breakfast. Over all a very good experience and I will defiantly stay here again.
Other trip Jun 27, 2014
BILL
"nice hotel"
Good Value, convenient.
Response by Comfort Inn Carmel
Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We hope to see you again in the future.
2 night trip Jun 16, 2014
Sean McTaggart
My room 131, i believe, had damaged windows. Very, very bad.
1 night trip Jun 19, 2014
Gene
"convenient"
Bed was comfortable and clean. Noise level acceptable.
1 night trip Jun 3, 2014
Perfect location for my work.
2 night trip Jun 2, 2014