All hotels in Medford, Oregon, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here1950 Biddle Rd, Medford, OR, 97504, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9223

"Decent place to stay for reasonable price"
We come to Medford twice a year to shop. We had stayed at another motel and had been dissatisfied so we tried this motel and were pleasantly surprised. The location was ideal for us and the rooms were clean and roomy. We did have an issue on our second day because the maid forgot to clean one of our rooms but as soon as we called the desk they came up immediately. The hot tub and sauna were clean and enjoyable so overall a pleasant stay and we will stay there again.
2 night trip Apr 25, 2014
Bill Linn
"Better than expected"
This was by far the the nicest hotels we have stayed in. Friendly and very helpful staff, clean rooms, great breakfast, everything you would come to expect from a hotel. Good job Medford staff! Two thumbs up!
Other trip Apr 28, 2014
Alan
"All good but the breakfast"
Good, clean, comfortable room. Only downgrade is the free breakfast, which after reading other reviews was the main reason we went with the Quality. Have had their breakfasts' in other locations and was impressed. This one , however, was very substandard. No eggs, just sausage and waffles. Expected more . But place was nice
1 night trip Apr 19, 2014
"Pleasant Experience"
We had a pleasant experience, quiet room and comfortable bed. The staff was friendly. The shuttle to the airport was excellent. We did not have to wait long. It came quickly when we called from the airport. Overall a very pleasant experience.
Other trip Apr 20, 2014
Judy
"Great deal!!!!!"
Cleanest room I have stayed in, the staff was great. In a great location. Close to just about anything you will need. Will stay again when in Medford!!!!
Other trip Apr 13, 2014
nice
"Easy access to business 's in Medford"
It was comfortable Very clean Easy area to navigate
Other trip Apr 1, 2014
Joan
"Average"
To get to the hotel from the interstate is somewhat a pain in the butt. For the price, it isn't that great.
1 night trip Mar 19, 2014
"overnite stay"
needed a room y Medford airport, this was great, great breakfast, onl thing I would add is jam for the toast.
1 night trip Feb 17, 2014
megan
This Quality Inn is consistently clean and we are always more than satisfied with our stays there.
1 night trip Jan 18, 2014
Not worth! Bad smell, and service!
1 night trip Jan 1, 2014
Simon
Free parking and airport shuttle. Quiet. Good parking
1 night trip Jan 1, 2014
Martha
"Always a good stay"
This is not our first time at this hotel. We usually stay here while in Medford, but recently tried two other hotels in the area and they were terrible. So we came back to our old stand by and we were not disappointed. The waffles and sausage for breakfast was great. The room is comfortable and clean. The hotel is easy to get to, and close to shopping and the staff is nice. Good stay!
1 night romance trip Dec 9, 2013
"Large Pet Friendly Room"
The room was very large and comfortable. The staff was friendly and the breakfast was quite good. They have pet friendly rooms grouped together, which was very convenient.
1 night trip Dec 7, 2013
"Clean and comfortable"
I liked the sink outside the bathroom so 2 people can get ready at the same time. The breakfast had hard boiled eggs and sausages and yogurt and real fruit. Plus the usual items. The room was spacious and clean and the beds were comfortable. A flat screen TV on the wall. Hard to find, so get directions before you arrive. Near Elmers and Marie Callendar restaurants, among others. I would stay there again. No elevator so request a ground floor room.
1 night trip with friends Oct 25, 2013
L. Riley
"Decent enough"
This hotel was fine, but old. Rooms were large, but my first room smelled like weed. They quickly accommodated me and moved me to a cleaner one. Lots of dogs in my wing. Bfast was normal, hotel basics. Was traveling on business so that was fine, but def wouldn't come here for a romantic escape in the rogue valley!
1 night business trip Oct 23, 2013
"Good Stopover Hotel"
Great service, clean room. Aside from that, outdated hotel, key didn't work that great, kind of dingy hotel scene that needs some TLC. I thought the price could have been cheaper considering.
1 night trip Oct 22, 2013
"Convienent access to airport"
Nice hotel. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Only downside was no elevator to second floor. I had purchased a puppy and had to haul luggage, crate and puppy up and down steep stairs. It worked, but wasn't easy.
Other trip Oct 12, 2013
Kris
"Affordable place to stay near Ashland"
Comfortable hotel in Medford if you are looking for a more affordable place to stay near Ashland.
1 night family trip Oct 5, 2013
Saylor
"convenient and clean"
Easy to find, pleasant staff, generous breakfast offering, very clean
1 night business trip Oct 4, 2013
Staff was friendly and accommodating. Hotel.com shows a restaurant on-site rather than adjacent to the property. Worked out fine though as it was a short walk and the food was good.
2 night trip Sep 30, 2013
"Quality Inn Medford Or."
Clean room - Good breakfast -close to moll and many places to eat-free airport transfer and good price.
1 night trip Sep 27, 2013
This hotel is a good value. Not fancy, but just off I-5 and everything was clean and worked. Having an Elmer's restaurant basically in the parking lot of the hotel is very convenient. Would stay here again.
1 night trip Sep 27, 2013
Rob N.
Hotel met all of my expectations. This is 2nd time I stayed there. If I go thru again, will definitely stay there. Easy off freeway. Near a lot of good restruants.
1 night trip with friends Sep 21, 2013
Oldsalt
"Not for techies or those that can't climb stairs"
The hotel was decent for the price but there is no elevator so if you are on the second floor you have to lug your luggage up a flight of shallow stairs. Also they have WiFi but it is limited and very slow so good for checking FB real quick on the cell, but not for streaming or watching YouTube when you want to unwind.
1 night trip Sep 12, 2013
Jereme
"Not for techies or those that hate stairs"
The hotel is a decent hotel. It is quite old though so even though it has 2 full floors of rooms it does not have a single elevator. So if you can't climb stairs easily make sure to request a down stairs room. The stairs are only 1 flight but they are narrow. Our dog had a hard time with the stairs the first night, trying to keep his balance. The beds were comfortable for a 1 night stay but I would not use them for more than that. Also they hotel does have WiFi but it is slow and spotty at times. Its useful for a quick check of FB on your cell but not useful for streaming or playing games to pass the time. The room was clean enough, though we did find one hair on the toilet seat the first night. The Hotel is adjacent to an Elmer's Coffeehouse so that is nice, also their continental breakfast was more than just donuts and coffee but not by a lot. The sooner you get there the more likely you are to get sausages that are worth eating. They do have waffle makers but little as far as toppings go. The hotel is off the main street and far enough from the freeway that you can sleep easily. The service from the maids and the front staff was great and very welcoming, but the staff running the breakfast wouldn't even smile or say hello when talked directly to. There is plenty to do around the hotel area if you plan on staying a day or two, but we were just passing through so we didn't try any of it. This is a hotel for mainly older folks and others just passing through.
1 night trip Sep 17, 2013
Jereme
"Great staff"
We really enjoyed the outdoor pool. The helpful staff assisted us in getting our luggage up the stairs to the second floor. The complimentary breakfast had a wide selection. We would look to stay here again.
1 night trip Sep 14, 2013
sufficient,moderately noisy
1 night trip Sep 9, 2013
"Inconvenienced in Medford."
My first night, while relaxing from a long trip to this destination, was interrupted by an unannounced guest. The front desk rented my room twice and gave out another room key. Long story short, we figure it out and I contacted the desk and told them they double booked. I was there for two days. The Inconvenience--I took all my belongings out when I would go out. Once, when returning to my room lugging all my stuff up the stairs, my room key no longer worked. I lugged all my stuff down to the lobby, explaining my concern that my key doesn't work--does someone else have a working key?--but was reassured that I was the only tenant. To put it bluntly, I was not reassured. I continued to lug my belongings up and down each time I left the property. I was not asking for anything special, I did not yell or make a scene, I was matter-of-fact about it. I did feel that they were not concerned about my inconvenience, or did not recognize it. They lacked any type of service recovery. As for the room and accommodations this place was moderately priced for adequate comfort. This could have happened to anyone, as they are in the service business I would expect that they know about service recovery, that they don't is why I will probably not return to Quality Inn.
2 night trip Aug 31, 2013
David K
"Really Decent!"
The Medford Quality Inn was really a decent place to stay. The room was clean, all the fixtures were nice. We've stayed at other Quality Inns and they have a 50% chance of having a Tube TV and no elevator. This one had a flat screen TV and no elevator. We aren't handicapped and made it up stairs with our bags but...it's just a pain in the you know what to lug all that stuff up to the second level. The "Elmer's" family restaurant next door had a nice menu of breakfasts if you get up late as we did. We missed the complimentary motel breakfast.
Other trip Sep 3, 2013
Ron
"MIS INFORMATION"
Website states that there is Truck parking on site, manager made my driver go park at the truck stop 1/4 mile away and walk back to hotel
Other trip Aug 30, 2013
"Outstanding"
We drove up from the SF Bay area, arriving a bit earlier than expected. They hotel staff was GREAT!!! They took care of us, and insured our room was cleaned early so we could check in early. Everything we needed, they were right there to give us exactly what was required. The pet friendly environment was doubly impressive, as our little dog came with us for the first time. All in all, was very impressed. If I had to point at something that could have been improved, it would be the breakfast -- however, deluxe continental breakfast can mean many things to many people. All in all, will definitely be back next time!!!!!
2 night trip Aug 23, 2013
"Close to airport and places to eat."
Great to have shuttle service to the airport 24-7. I wish the vending machine on my floor had food in it or room service.
1 night trip Aug 19, 2013
"Stayed on our return trip"
this property is very well-maintained and operated. The breakfast is one of the best we've had. We stayed here again on our way home. It is conveniently located to stores, restaurants and only 2 miles away from Harry & David's factory tour.
1 night family trip Aug 11, 2013
"Nice & Convenient"
The entire facility is well-maintained and the staff were very cordial and helpful. Even the service staff were very friendly. The breakfast was more than sufficient to get us on our way. Restaurants and a market were close by and walkable. This was a ideal location with easy on/off to freeway.
1 night family trip Aug 2, 2013
connie
comfortable
1 night trip Aug 3, 2013
tom
"NC Vacationer"
Average hotel for average price.
2 night trip Aug 2, 2013
"Rooms"
I wouldnt recommend this hotel, the room was ok, but the linon was stained and it did not smell clean . Thank God I brought my own. And when I told the front desk all she could do was give a 10% discount that was not worth what I had to put up with.
1 night business trip Aug 2, 2013
"Family fun in the pool hotel!"
Staff was friendly and helpful. The pool and hot tub provided hours of fun for the kids. Room was clean and spacious enough for our family to enjoy. Breakfast was good, decent variety of food. Good hotel for the price.
Other trip Aug 1, 2013
Kris
"Amenities not listed accurately"
Room and hotel was fine, but amenities listed on website did not match what is actually available.
1 night trip with friends Jul 27, 2013
"Pretty good place to stay"
I think the main thing I didn't like was that our room was on the second floor, and we couldn't find an elevator to haul our bags up to our room. So that was kind of inconvenient. The hotel has restaurants very close by, one right in the same parking lot. And the airport is just right across the intersection, so you can't get much closer than that! The mall was very close by also. Nice outdoor pool, sauna and hot tub. I would definitely stay here again.
1 night trip Jul 24, 2013
"Great place great service!"
A perfect place to stay in route for your destination. Rooms were big, comfy bed, clean and the breakfast was perfect. Pool and hot tub were an extra added bonus.
1 night trip Jul 27, 2013
"Nice place for the price."
We enjoyed our stay at the Quality Inn. Nice rooms, friendly staff, nice pool. It was close enough to the freeway without the noise. Thanks Quality inn. We will stay again
Other trip Jul 27, 2013
"Nice hotel - spacious room and great pool."
We were on our way home from a Northern California trip and this was our first stop out of cooler weather. The staff was welcoming and my kids loved the little candies they were offered. The stairs to our room were really steep and there wasn't an elevator convenient to our room for a different way to our room. The ice machine worked fast which hadn't been the case in some other hotels. The room was nice and spacious for our family. We enjoyed the pool. It was actually heated so it was a little cool when you first got in and then it was pleasant. In our experience, previous pools have never felt heated. The hot tub on the other hand was too hot - uncomfortable to sit in. The breakfast had a good variety of continental breakfast items. There are a variety of restaurants within walking distance, as well. We would definitely stay at this hotel again.
Other trip Jul 27, 2013
Rae
"Nice hotel, close to Bear Creek Park"
We had a nice time there. Parking right next to the room.
Other trip Jul 23, 2013
"Nice rooms. Comfy beds. But..."
The compimentary breakfast was a joke! The hotel was full, the dining room was tiny, and breakfast items were scattered around on all 4 walls. And items weren't even together. The bagels were stale, butter and cream cheese was rock hard. It was so crowded that people were running into each other. It was a terrible breakfast! Also, there was not enough parking for a full hotel. The rooms and service were great.
1 night trip with friends Jul 17, 2013
"Good price, Good hotel"
Short stay, but the room was clean and the ammenities were acceptable for the price.
Other trip Jul 18, 2013
"Good Stay - Not great food"
I enjoyed the stay with my family at the hotel. My only complaints are about the very small space for breakfast that was always over-crowded and noisy and the quality of the food that was served - which was not great. The orange juice was so diluted that I saw everyone who took it pour it down.
2 night family trip Jul 4, 2013
Kavitha
"Nice hotel in Medford"
Took our dog and had a nice stay overnight while passing through. Clean and well maintained.
Other trip Jul 14, 2013
The room was clean and comfortable. The location was very convenient to food, gas and attractions.
1 night family trip Jul 3, 2013
Phil
Just average, room was clean and the location was convenient. We booked it because of the price it’s certainly nothing special.
2 night trip Jul 5, 2013