All hotels in Ronks, Pennsylvania, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here2869 Lincoln Hwy E, Ronks, PA, 17572, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Clean and Comfortable,"
This is our 3rd stay for when we have to go to Lancaster. The staff is friendly and the rooms are nice and clean. It's nice the hotel is only seconds away from all the main attractions of Lancaster. Out stays are normally winter, spring so we can take advantage of the indoor pool. Will be booking again with our next stay in Lancaster County.
2 night family trip Feb 20, 2015
"Just overnight."
Here just overnight. It was a pretty good value. The hall really smelled of throw up. Other than that it was fine.
1 night business trip Feb 20, 2015
"convent"
the inn was located at the area i wanted to visit, that made for amiable stay.
Other trip Feb 19, 2015
First room was dirty, spills on the tables. Changed room, much better. The only thing we didn't like are the mattress cover is plastic, makes you sweat and makes noise. Staff very helpful and kind.
2 night business trip Feb 9, 2015
"Enjoying My Stay in Lancaster"
The hotel was clean and it was fairly priced. I loved the fact that the hotel was centrally located near all the shops and activities. I will be back when I am in the area.
1 night romance trip Jan 16, 2015
Lelia J.
"good hotel near attractions. Walking distance"
Beds could be better. Other than that everything was clean and comfortable
Other trip Dec 31, 2014
"Bathroom/staff/TV"
When the bathmat was in the tub and the water finally drained, there was dirt/residue in the tub like when you go to the shore and shower the sand off yourself. Whenever we opened our door, the maid was standing there asking us if we were leaving yet. We have a late checkout arranged with the front desk. I left a pair of shoes in the room when we left. I called the next day and they were not turned in. What do you think could have happened to them? I guess a staff member wore the same size as me. The 2 people I dealt with at the front desk were the nicest and most pleasent people. I was very comfortable with them. The TV channel would not change. The beds were clean, crisp and comfortable.
Marine
"It's ok"
No that bad for the price. Room was clean, except for the empty bottle that found under the bed.
Other trip Nov 15, 2014
no name
"Terrible"
Worst nights skeep ever. No adjustment made even though I addressed my concerns over feeling every spring in the bed. Not likely to stay again. Front desk staff very unprofessiinal as well as unpleasant. Wouldnt even print off a receipt for me since i booked online. Couldnt Get choice points either. Also had Dusty counters, and paper on floor of bathroom.
1 night business trip Oct 30, 2014
"Dr Dan 60th Birthday"
No complaint, it was good.
1 night romance trip Oct 25, 2014
Dr Daniel
"why no HD TV yet?"
We liked it. The area around there seems safe and busy.
Other trip Oct 24, 2014
Earl
"Clean but overpriced"
Hotel was very clean. Bathroom was a little rough around the tub. I thought it was a bit overpriced. ($197 with tax).
1 night family trip Oct 3, 2014
wiliam
"Nice Surprise"
Very nice hotel. Clean. Refrigerator/microwave. Desk with chair. Chair with ottoman. Bed clean/comfortable. Modern clean bathroom. Free breakfast. Food was good but eggs werent the best. Staff helpful. Right in the hub of outlets galore. Numerous restaurants/shops. Alot of traffic on a saturday! Would stay again.
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
Valerie
"Ok hotel, in need of a makeover and overpriced."
Elevator, hallways and room had slight musty smell to them but overall the room was just O.K. Had a problem with the AC unit not staying on but front desk did a makeshift job to fix it and it was fine since we only stayed one night. The room was way overpriced and we would have definitely stayed elsewhere if we would have had the opportunity. Would not stay at this location again.
Other trip Sep 23, 2014
Jay
"I would stay there again."
I spent a lot if time looking at hotels. We eventually booked this one based on price, location, and rating. We were happy with everything. It was clean, close to the things we wanted to see, and had a great breakfast with make your own waffles. The only reason I did not give it a higher score was based on the temperature of the indoor poor. It definitely did not feel heated and so we spent very little time in it (which an indoor pool was a requirement in our hotel search). Other than that, we had a nice stay and would return if we came back to the area.
1 night trip Sep 13, 2014
Kim K
"A great stay"
This hotel is close to all . The staff is friendly and helpful I extended my stay two extra days . Due to bookings when I extended my stay I needed to change rooms for the last night it was seamless . Both rooms were clean and beds were comfortable . I came to see Amish but also took quick 30 minute ride to Hershey for one day . Short ride to Strasberg to see Train museum and the rail road across the street passed by Toy train museum on the way. I will come back to area on future vacation and will stay here again
3 night trip Aug 26, 2014
Tom Dalton
"good"
Bed was comfortable, bathroom was clean, New TV. Phone did not work to get in touch with front deck. It was close to everything we wanted.
1 night family trip Aug 27, 2014
patricia
"Quiet and clean"
Best continental breakfast for your money, comfortable bed and quality bedding. Friendly staff.
5 night trip Aug 21, 2014
"outstanding"
room was next to public restroom. experience noise for several hours.
Other trip Aug 28, 2014
billy
Our overall stay was great. I was disappointed in the size of the breakfast seating area, older guests seemed to linger for far to long in the area.
1 night trip Aug 22, 2014
rob conner
"OK for 1 night..."
We stayed here on 8/3 for one night based off of good reviews...it was disappointing, we were in a single king room on the first floor...the A/C unit kicked on and off very loudly, the bathroom floor was stick and the carpet felt damp. The room was very musty and damp feeling. Not the worst room ever but can get a way nicer room somewhere else for a couple more bucks. If you are staying for one night and do not really plan on being in the room much like us who were there just to sleep then it's fine...otherwise I would not recommend it.
Other trip Aug 6, 2014
Diana
"Nice Place to stay"
This is a nice hotel (similar to a hampton inn) Clean, nice location. It had a refrigerator in the room which was helpful too.
2 night business trip Jul 28, 2014
Lori
"My room smelled of chlorine - STRONGLY"
Overall the stay was very positive- but I don't think the room was worth over $100 a night. Tje map provided made it seem like the locale was right by the outlets- but it was a several mile drive down Rt 30. That might not sound like a lot, but Rt 30 gets very backed up during the day. My room was near the indoor pool and smelled STRONGLY of chlorine. I mentioned it to the hotel staff and their only comment was 'that's why we have a dehumidifier in the room.' That doesn't solve the problem- it's only a band aid!
1 night trip Aug 1, 2014
Ilene Brody
"Good location, quiet room"
The only real negative for us was a somewhat "smelly" room. It seemed to be a deodorizing odor that may have been used to cover up something worse. However, we did not complain-not all that bad. The room was clean and. Very quiet with a good. A/C unit that ran without. Disturbing our sleep. We would stay here again.
3 night trip Jul 24, 2014
Rob
"No swimming in that pool!"
The room was so-so. The breakfast was blah. But the pool was disgustingly filthy! The water was cloudy and there was stuff floating on top. It hadn't been cleaned by 4pm. It didn't look like the pump and filter were even running. Someone could get sick in that dirty water.
Other trip Jul 10, 2014
cheesehead
Very good experience overall. Cracked and repaired sink was unsightly but completely functional. Tub no-slip mat could use a good cleaning or replacement. Everything in the room was well-cleaned. Complimentary breakfast was good; well tended by staff as people came in and out. Front desk personnel were very efficient and courteous. Staff in general was friendly and polite.
Other trip Jun 27, 2014
"nice hotel--close to our destinations--starsburg,"
clean room-no problems-///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Other trip Jun 20, 2014
".Good stay!"
We had a good stay with a good rate
1 night trip with friends Jun 14, 2014
KT
"Strong Moldy Smell"
We were drawn to this hotel because of the high rating and the pictures online looks great. On the day we checked in, we were assigned to a room that has a strong moldy smell. We requested for a change of room assignment and were given one to a room close by. It has no moldy smell when we enter the room but after we turn on the Air-Con, then the smell of the mold starts to come out. :( We look at the ceiling of the bath room and saw a big water spot.
1 night trip May 28, 2014
L&T
I will come back to this hotel again yeahhhhhhhhhhh
Other trip Jun 3, 2014
shi
"Not the best, but not the worst!"
This was an average hotel. Some mold and hair behind our bathroom door. Night clerk very rude and abrupt, but day person very friendly and helpful.
3 night trip Apr 24, 2014
"Could be better"
This is a nice 3star hotel. It is not deserving of a 5 star that is saved for posh hotels. This was a clean room however, when you first walk in the room it smells like men's cologne. Not good if you have asthma such as I do. The bathroom door handle was broken, a tile in the bathroom was out back on with tape and the tub drains very, very slow! By y second night there was no cable working. The breakfast was a 3 nothing great with frozen sausages.this is a good place to stay if you want an inexpensive clean place and no glitz.
2 night trip Apr 18, 2014
Anna
First time staying here. Visual was very nice. Some ants on the bathroom floor, tub didn't drain while you showered, free breakfast was eh! Wouldn't stay again. People were very nice though
2 night trip Apr 4, 2014
"Pleasing"
Staying at this hotel was a positive experience. The breakfast bar was good and the staff very accommodating. As far as the pool...the chorine in the water seemed a bit much but the temperature was great. This is first time I actually felt comfortable swimming in an indoor in the cooler months. I enjoyed my stay and would definitely stay here again!
Other trip Mar 31, 2014
"lousy coffee"
The room was fine, I would have appreciated more towels than 2 in the King size bedroom. This is a non-frills hotel which is fine. I was disappointed with the poor quality of breakfast though, especially the coffee, which was lousy, and the waffle batter seemed watered down so the waffles didn't turn out as well as they should have.
1 night trip with friends Mar 21, 2014
"Nice, clean hotel"
The hotel was clean, well attended and in a safe area. The breakfast was good. The room was clean. The mattresses were a little soft, but otherwise The pool was nice and the exercise room was sufficient. I would stay here again.
2 night family trip Mar 13, 2014
Jonesey
"Solid hotel stay"
A comfortable, clean, quiet hotel for an affordable price. Breakfast was simple but satisfactory. Room was clean and comfortable. Not a lot of bells and whistles given the remote rural setting, but a quality place to stay.
1 night trip Mar 7, 2014
"Won't go back"
I have stayed at better hotels for the same price. We were there after a snow storm and the parking lot was only half plowed and was very icy. The breakfast was good although the staff was not very attentive in keeping things full and working properly. The beds were to soft for me. Housekeeping did a nice job in cleaning the room and keeping it supplied. People above us were loud past midnight even after I called the desk at 11pm.
2 night trip Feb 14, 2014
"food pool"
we booked hotel over a lot of the better priced ones for 2 things,the 1st one is the great food in am with eggs hot cakes and the whole works and the pool it was so bad looking we didn't go in!!
Other trip Feb 16, 2014
tim
Had to change rooms as the heater was not working properly in the first room. The desk clerk moved me with no problem.
1 night trip Jan 19, 2014
"cLOSE TO ALL OUR ACTIVITIES"
GREAT VALUE
1 night trip Dec 31, 2013
TERRY STEHR
very enjoyable. Loved the rural view from our window.
2 night trip Dec 27, 2013
sanford martin
"very nicce"
I l oved the stay the open indoor swimming pool at the end of Dec. was wonderful really enjoyed it the only thing that could have been different is the towels in the pool area could have been bigger they were on the small side and you needed more than one to dry off
1 night family trip Dec 27, 2013
"Good for family stay"
Although the room is small, it is clean and the breakfast was better than expected.
1 night trip Dec 27, 2013
Service staff was friendly and helpful, but the room was dirty! Breakfast area was too small for so many people.
2 night trip Dec 6, 2013
"convenience location and comfortable for our needs"
A friendly and comfortable motel. Enjoyed our stay, clean rooms, nice service and location great
5 night trip Dec 2, 2013
JAP
"Nice country setting"
Surprised by how well the hotel was maintained, cleanliness of room and friendly staff. Would stay again as first choice in area. Mattress was disappointing. Felt like it leaned to side. Really bothered me sleeping as it seemed I was going to fall off bed.
2 night trip Dec 5, 2013
Ken LaBorde
"Better han expectorad"
We stayed to visit Sight & Sound 's The Miracle of Christmas. We found our room was very clean and comfortable and close to everything. I would recommend this hotel to any one.
2 night trip Nov 22, 2013
Vázquez
"Nice hotel close to farms"
Wonderful experience. Shower head a little rusty had to be careful not to touch it. Everything else was great. Pool was small but clean. Breakfast was great too.
Other trip Nov 25, 2013
momof2
"Great Facility"
We stayed at the Sleep Inn & Suites this past October. We liked it so well, that we went back to stay again this month (November). The staff couldn't have been more helpful or kinder. They offer a full breakfast which was very good. I'm going to stay at this same hotel/motel the next time I go back to Lancaster PA.
Other trip Nov 19, 2013