All hotels in Ronks, Pennsylvania, United States of America
2869 Lincoln Hwy E, Ronks, PA, 17572, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"very nicce"
I l oved the stay the open indoor swimming pool at the end of Dec. was wonderful really enjoyed it the only thing that could have been different is the towels in the pool area could have been bigger they were on the small side and you needed more than one to dry off
1 night family trip Dec 27, 2013
"Good for family stay"
Although the room is small, it is clean and the breakfast was better than expected.
1 night trip Dec 27, 2013
Service staff was friendly and helpful, but the room was dirty! Breakfast area was too small for so many people.
2 night trip Dec 6, 2013
"convenience location and comfortable for our needs"
A friendly and comfortable motel. Enjoyed our stay, clean rooms, nice service and location great
5 night trip Dec 2, 2013
JAP
"Nice country setting"
Surprised by how well the hotel was maintained, cleanliness of room and friendly staff. Would stay again as first choice in area. Mattress was disappointing. Felt like it leaned to side. Really bothered me sleeping as it seemed I was going to fall off bed.
2 night trip Dec 5, 2013
Ken LaBorde
"Better han expectorad"
We stayed to visit Sight & Sound 's The Miracle of Christmas. We found our room was very clean and comfortable and close to everything. I would recommend this hotel to any one.
2 night trip Nov 22, 2013
Vázquez
"Nice hotel close to farms"
Wonderful experience. Shower head a little rusty had to be careful not to touch it. Everything else was great. Pool was small but clean. Breakfast was great too.
Other trip Nov 25, 2013
momof2
"Great Facility"
We stayed at the Sleep Inn & Suites this past October. We liked it so well, that we went back to stay again this month (November). The staff couldn't have been more helpful or kinder. They offer a full breakfast which was very good. I'm going to stay at this same hotel/motel the next time I go back to Lancaster PA.
Other trip Nov 19, 2013
"Overlooking Amish farms!"
I just returned from a weekend at the Sleep Inn and Suites feeling refreshed and well-treated. This hotel has several amenities: indoor pool, complimentary hot breakfast, king sized bed, fridge, microwave, and a seating area. My favorite part was viewing the nearby Amish farms from my window. I've stayed in the Lancaster area many times, and this is the closest I've been to Amish homes. It was a short drive to shop or dine, and countless horse and buggies passed me by. I plan to return to the Sleep Inn.
Other trip Nov 13, 2013
Beth
Room was nice, clean. Seemed like a new hotel. Will come back.
1 night business trip Nov 7, 2013
This Hotel is in a very nice area of PA. Close to restaurants and shopping. Staff was very friendly and although this was my locations while working it is close to Amish country with much to do if you were on vacation.
1 night trip Oct 28, 2013
Tom Myers
"Made our vacation!"
Wonderful find as we were attending a sight and sound theatre production on a very short weekend. Checked in easily, staff made excellent recommendations, and every staff member made our family of four feel right at home. Not crowded, out of the main busy section of town, but within minutes of theatre, buggy rides, outlets, and restaurants. Indoor pool was small but perfect for our little kids. Free breakfast is the only way to go for our stage of vacationing, and saved us time and money to enjoy the sights. Breakfast choices were simole but great, nice yogurt selection, waffle maker, fruit. Clean room and facility, and I'm pretty picky. Only complaint was moldy bath mat, which we forgot to ask about replacing. We just didn't use it. Overall, very pleased!
2 night family trip Oct 31, 2013
Kay B.
"good experience at another sleep inn"
not that great compared to Sleep Inn we stayed at in Michigan.
1 night trip Oct 31, 2013
barb
"Wonderful place to stay"
One of the cleanest hotels I've ever stayed in. Very conveniently located and the staff was supper friendly. Will definitely stay here again. loved it.
Other trip Oct 18, 2013
"Nothing fabulous"
Nice staff but that's about it! Shower had mold growing in it. Room smelled strongly of cleaning chemicals. Frig was on some timer mode and was clicking all night. Bleak room. Very thin walls. Chose not to eat breakfast there so unable to rate that. Will not stay there again.
Other trip Oct 14, 2013
"Everything but pool was great"
Nice hotel. Clean room and friendly staff. Pool seemed dirty though so we did not go in.
1 night trip Oct 4, 2013
Kara
the hote was nice. Clean, comfortable and friendly staff. The breakfast was good and well kept throughout the breakfast hours.the only complaint I would have is that the bathroom fan turns on every time you turn on the light and it is extremely loud! I did mention it to the staff and another guest behind me stated that it was also that way in her room. I would also like to see the small safes put into the rooms just for comfort of your personal belongings. We had no trouble, but I like to know my stuff is a little safer.
1 night trip Sep 21, 2013
"Nice Hotel, Friendly Staff"
We had a nice and pleasant stay, the staff were very friendly. Overall had a very nice stay and worth the money
Other trip Sep 23, 2013
"Bird in Hand 1/2 Marathon"
Very nice Resort. Would Recomend
1 night trip Sep 6, 2013
Rob L
"An all right for the price hotel but not warm and"
The hotel is an old building converted from another hotel chain's. Everything seemed to be old including the bathroom. The beds were comfortable and relatively new, though.
Other trip Aug 30, 2013
"Comfy and convenient."
We stayed at Sleep Inn & Suit after a day at Dutch Wonderland. GPS said 3 to 4 miles away it was actually 7 to 8 Minutes drive. Decent size of the room with a king bed. Refrigerator was larger than average hotel sized refrigerators. On top of that was a microwave. I liked those appliance since I brought some home cooked food in cooler. Free Wifi in room. My only compliant was that the bathtub had some yellow stains.
1 night family trip Aug 24, 2013
"Very nice hotel with newly remodeled rooms!"
Pictures on Expedia don't match the rooms, they have just recently remodeled and the new rooms look great! Also, there is a 42 inch flat screen in each room with cable. Hotel was clean and the breakfast was excellent. The staff was very friendly and helpful. This place was the nicest surprise of my whole trip!
Other trip Aug 26, 2013
"location perfect."
Hote staff were friendly and courteous. Hote was very nice and very clean and I would stay there again.
1 night trip Aug 22, 2013
D. Whaley
i WAS VERY DISSATISFIED AND SURPRISED WHEN THE FIRST REACTION TO THE DIRTY SHEETS IN MY ROOM WAS WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO ABOUT IT. THE SHEETS WERE GRITTY AND WITH A BLACK SMUDGE, THE ROOM WAS FAIR, THE POOL WAS NOT KEPT NEAT AND CLEAN AND IT TOOK ONE HOUR TO GET CLEAN SHEETS AND NEVER DID I HEAR AN APOLOGY. I WILL NOT PLAN ON THAT HOTEL AGAIN
1 night trip Aug 10, 2013
"Smelly room, good service."
The first thing we noticed was that the room had a potent smell of cologne. I don't know what other smell it was covering up. The A/C stopped working during the first night, but the staff fixed it right away. I have no complaints about the staff. Nice people all around. The continental breakfast was good. The room condition was just OK. Typical tile damage, wallpaper peeling, and silicone coming off around the bath tub. I would stay there again.
Other trip Aug 20, 2013
"Fair"
vent in bathroom is noisy. Room key had to be reactivated each time we returned to the room, reasons given were when the maid went to clean it deactivated our key or magnetic items such as credit cards, keys, phones, etc were responsible. Had to request toilet paper - 1st day, one roll was left on the table; second day made did not leave any. Conveniently located in the lancaster area. Owner was courteous.
3 night trip Aug 13, 2013
RH
"Close to Rough and Tumble"
Very good room. Problem with TV - no close captions.
2 night trip Aug 14, 2013
H. Berrey
"An ecellent, affordable choice."
A very professional and courteous staff. The facilities were in great shape. We will definitely stay here again.
1 night trip Aug 9, 2013
"Clean, well-priced hotel with great staff"
I stayed at the Sleep Inn near Lancaster with my son during an overnight trip to Dutch Wonderland. I was pleased with the hotel right from the start. The lady who checked us in was very friendly and helpful. The room itself was very clean. This is especially important to me, considering I was traveling with a 3 year old who touches everything in the room! There was a refridgerator and microve..The bed was very comfortable although the pillows were a little bit lumpy (if I am really being knit-picky). We made use of the indoor pool which was nice but a bit cloudy which concerned me just a little. The continental breakfast itself was pretty standard but the staff at the hotel went above and beyond to help me make sure there was something my son would like - even offering to bring out another type of cereal just for him. Overall, we had a wonderful experience at the Sleep Inn. I would definitely recommend it to those visiting the Lancaster area with children.
Other trip Aug 10, 2013
Rachel
"Wonderful! Great location"
This hotel is only 6 years old and it was great. Our rooms were very large, clean, and quiet. The staff was also very kind and helpful. The lady who does breakfast gave us suggestions for dining as we wanted to go to local restaurants. She even gave us directions to avoid lots of traffic as we went to the Sight-and-Sound Theater. The breakfast was fine with plenty to eat. The pool area was also nice and clean. This hotel is in a great location as it was easy to get to all of the sights in the area. I will definately stay here next time I am in the area.
2 night trip with friends Aug 3, 2013
Camille
The room was clean and comfortable, all of the activities were close by and the stay was excellent.
1 night family trip Jul 30, 2013
Don
"Nice motel, clean, quiet, close to Sight and Sound"
Friendly desk clerk, knowelegable about area, food places, and diferent attractions
Other trip Aug 3, 2013
"content"
For the money...very impressed. Wish they would have had ac runnin before i got there but everything else was perfect. I would def stay again.
1 night trip Jul 29, 2013
mike
Nice hotel, good location, very clean, nice parking area.
Other trip Jul 31, 2013
lensmcb
"Nice hotel, noisy bathroom exhaust fans"
This hotel is excellent and the property seems very new, but it has one very irritating problem. The bathroom vent fans are cheap units and apparently are falling apart, so whenever a nearby room occupant uses the bathroom a loud noise is created, sounding like a hammer drill on concrete. I think I heard 5 different variants of this problem from our one room, and one was so loud it woke me up in the morning.
2 night trip Jul 26, 2013
LK
"Very nice hotel we really enjoyed our stay there."
Rooms were nice and clean; staff very pleasent and helpful. Breakfast nice any enjoyable. Located on busy highway.
2 night business trip Jul 26, 2013
"Mold!"
Our first room was damp and there was mold very apparent in the bathroom. The exhaust fan in the bathroom was unplugged because it was noisy, so we were told. I plugged it back in and messed with it to get it to quiet down. We complained about the dampness and mold and were moved to another room only to discover the exact same situation. Mold very noticeable in the bathroom, excessive dampness and the exhaust fan unplugged. Not a very clean hotel over all, either.
2 night trip Jul 25, 2013
"ice cold pool"
one of the reasons we picked this hotel was it was in the high 80s that week and we wonted a pool. The pool was ice cold and I couldn't stay in it for 5 minute. And there wasn't a place out side of the pool to sunbath. The rooms were clean and it was nice but could use some updating. The sink in our room had a big crack. It didn't leak but I thought it should be fixed. The breakfast was good.
2 night trip Jul 15, 2013
Trudy
"Great for the price"
For the price the hotel was an excellent bargain This is a place for the family to just relax. Pool not great but the hotel was.
Other trip Jul 27, 2013
Haydn
"Great hotel close to everything"
Family trip to Lancaster overnight stay impressed.
Other trip Jul 22, 2013
UKnow
"met my business needs"
We checked out early morning dressed for our conference. WE dismissed early from conference and stopped by the hotel to ask use of restroom to change into casual wear. The clerk gave us the use of a full clean room for 30 min to freshen up and change. We appreciated his kindness and will remember where to stay next visit.
1 night business trip Jul 13, 2013
"Very nice for the price"
We found the hotel to be very clean, well-managed and in a great location for what we had planned in Lancaster County. We would stay there again. The only "disappointing" thing was the fact that the indoor pool was not heated (i.e., we were told ahead of time that the pool's heater was broken). The indoor pool was quite cold without the heater being operational. All-in-all, a very nice place.
1 night trip with friends Jul 6, 2013
"Amish country visit"
The service at the front desk was excellent, very friendly and made us feel welcome. The continental breakfast was was just right. At the enterance of the room there was a nasty smell of mildew covered up by deodorizer which did not go away. The microwave was not clean. Over all I would say this is a good place to stay. I would stay here again.
2 night romance trip Jul 4, 2013
Lynn
"Great value"
I read many reviews before booking this hotel for my family trip to Dutch Wonderland. The breakfast was good, rooms are clean, beds are comfortable and staff is friendly. My parents and husband are usually picky but they were happy. Not much in the immediate surrounding but shopping is about 2 miles down Lincoln Hwy and the park is 3.5 miles away. You can also get to Stratsburg in about 10 min. Overall, it is a convenient location. I will definitely stay here again for my next trip.
2 night family trip Jun 28, 2013
"questionable"
plug in bathroom didn't work, tv didn't work had to get help. hot hallways, swimming pool freezing cold and cloudy water. beds comfortable , hotel deskclerk friendly and helpful. One computer didn't work. . Ran out of breakfast food.
Other trip Jun 30, 2013
Kath
Great location, close to the outlets and also close to other shopping and plenty of restraunts , close to the famous Sight and Sound Theather, and Amish Country is convient. Check in and out were quick and efficient, the room is well appointed, microwave, fridge, , large bathroom with a wonderful shower, my only complaint is the pillows, they are LUMPY, bring your own , breakfast was very nice .
Other trip Jun 29, 2013
Maribeth
"Very nice hotel"
Our family including our 4 year old grandson stayed there. The hotel and grounds were spotless.The staff was very helpful. Breakfast that is included was great. All the food was fresh and well organized. Did not expect the variety from a continental breakfast. The rooms were comfortable and clean. It was also very quiet. No neighbor noise despite the hotel being full. I would definitely go back with my family. The only suggestion I have for the hotel is that it advertises a heated indoor pool. It was not heated the day we were there, and even though it was very hot out, the water was pretty chilly and took some time to adjust to the water. Maybe turn the heat on a little to take the chill out.
Other trip Jun 23, 2013
Lee
"very nice experience..."
Staff was very pleasant.rooms very clean..will definetly book there again!
1 night trip Jun 7, 2013
c, f.m.
"outside of town"
was ok hotel wise,but wayn to many foreign people(Mexicans).was very creepy and noisy!
Other trip Jun 16, 2013
Marie
"Very close to route 30 shops."
I enjoyed the stay, wish the hotel room floor was cleaner. Why only one (1) lamp in the entire room?
2 night trip Jun 11, 2013