All hotels in East Windsor, Connecticut, United States of America
260 Main St, East Windsor, CT, 06088, United States of America, ‏‎866-538-6206

"Nice hotel close to I-91"
Far enough from I-91 to buffer most road noise. Rural setting yet close to amenities. Rooms had fridge, iron, digital flat screen TV, clock radio/alarm, king bed, stuffed chair and office desk with free Wi-Fi. My stay was for 3 nights and everything was very good. Hotel staff very pleasant. Free breakfast had adequate selection with hot and cold items. Also free newspapers in lobby.
Other trip Jun 27, 2014
"not thrilled"
The hotel was easy to find, but the unkempt appearance of the outside of the hotel was off putting. Hotel staff was friendly at check in. The room was hot and moldy smelling when we checked in. The air conditioning worked fine, but didn't get rid of the smell. The pool was so cold my son wouldn't swim. The breakfast was ok. The worst problem was there was no hot water the next morning. The hotel clerk said that a large group of women checked in the night before and probably used up the hot water early. So we left without a shower.
1 night family trip Jun 17, 2014
mom
"Not for me"
My trip was actually in Hartford, and I was not happy to find out that the hotel was not as close to Hartford as I was told! I had to drive 30mins into Hartford each day, and 30min back! The ceilings were leaking all over the halls; you had to walk around buckets collecting water in the hall to get around. The pool was nice, but the water was cold. It was nice that they kept the pool room very (very) hot so when you got out of the pool you were not cold. However, you cannot sit (and for example watch your kids in the pool) because it was wayyy to hot and uncomfortable; you must go in the water to not sweat to death! The towels in the pool room (and hotel rooms) are tiny!! My 8 yr old needed 4 towels to cover her body! I did not like that room service does not come in and clean the room/make the bed/ replace towels and toiletries every day (they only do it once when you leave). However, if you asked for stuff they brought it. The staff was very helpful and friendly! I also wasn't charged extra for checking out late. The free breakfast ends at 9am, so you have to get up early to make it (who wants to do that while they are away). With getting 3 kids up and ready, I never made the breakfast!
2 night trip Jun 11, 2014
Excellent service, clean rooms, would stay and recommend this hotel.
Other trip Jun 17, 2014
"Hartford CT visit"
Very bad customer service. Dirty corridors and smelly carpet. Water dripping in the lobby. The hotel service is a bad repute to the name of the restaurant.
1 night business trip Jun 11, 2014
Khalmans
"Room smelled, room dirty, no hbo."
I have stayed at BAYMONT hotels that were great. This one I will never use again.
1 night trip Jun 9, 2014
harley
"Horrible conditions, run down and smelly."
The room we were given was on the first floor and had an open window when we walked in. No screen. I was unable to lock and had to call front desk staff to assist in locking. We got stuck with a smoking only room and the entire hallway in this corridor smelled horrible in addition to the room. Housekeeper in hallway was asked by front desk staff to spray room and hallway, but she did not. She also was not friendly and did not smile when we walked by her several times. There were also burn marks on the carpet in various places. There were HBO guides on nightstand, but HBO did not work. The "fitness center" consisted of a tiny room with a treadmill that did not operate. A sign on the wall said that the key to the treadmill could be obtained at front desk. Front desk did not have a key and had only a magnet. The flat screen TV in the fitness center did not have a remote control - I was told someone had stolen it.
Other trip May 19, 2014
CB
"1 night stay"
beds were a little old and bathroom was outdated--breakfast was ok--location was convienant
Other trip May 19, 2014
"had a conference stayed over night."
Conference rooms were filthy There was no toilet paper in bathrooms I would not recommend and future
Other trip May 13, 2014
"close to family & personal events"
It was great. Hotel staff was very accommodating to our request to have a room close to lobby on lst floor. Staff was friendly, polite and knowledgeable about the surrounding area. Room was comfortable and clean. Breakfast bar was excellent and area clean. We will definitely stay here again.
1 night trip May 2, 2014
I was happy with the room, breakfast, and staff. One of the reasons I stayed was to have time at the pool which was impossible because there were families there about 15 + kids with squirt guns and "noodles" and they were not watching them. I complained and nothing happened. My kids were not able to swim.
1 night business trip Apr 26, 2014
Allison
Front desk not friendly at all. No Microwave in the room, The Pool is really nice, and hot when we got out of the pool their were no towels...
1 night trip Apr 26, 2014
Jeremy
"A little out of the way for me, but worth it!"
I was looking for a room for one night on our way to Pennsylvania. Was having trouble finding one with a pool and a smoking room. Decided to venture off the beaten path and try this one and were very pleased. Although our gps led us astray I called and the girl was very helpful. The pool was nice but it was extremely hot in there. Great breakfast, easy on and off highway. Will be back!
Other trip Apr 23, 2014
"April 2014"
Warm spring day, AC not working in room, warmer, more humid in the room than outside, very uncomfortable. Older, renovated hotel, advertising makes it appear to be a new hotel. Pool area is so hot and humid it was impossible to supervise our children longer than a brief duration. Would have asked for a new room which they likely would have complied with but husband didn't want hassle of changing rooms. Check in, checkout was fine. Convenient location. Breakfast was mediocre, powdered eggs no doubt. Will not stay here again. Not worth the lower price than other hotels a few exits further north in Enfield.
1 night trip Apr 20, 2014
Buenísimo. Limpio. Camas cómodas, buen desayuno. Piscina rica indoor. Me encantó.
Other trip Apr 21, 2014
Nice hotel, It was my second time there and if I have to go to that region again I will look for it. Close to highway access, Walmart and some fast food restaurant.
Other trip Apr 20, 2014
The Hotel staff is always very friendly and helpful. The rooms are clean and comfortable. The only issue that I have is the last two stays the pool was not working.
2 night trip Mar 26, 2014
Darrell Johnson
"Late night booking"
After being stranded at Baltimore airport, we were very lucky and happy to enjoy a very nice king size room, free shuttle from Bradley airport about midnight, and very helpful receptionist at midnight and the next morning. The free breakfast was very good too. The room was very clean and very nice.
1 night trip Mar 12, 2014
"They neglected our wake-up call!"
We arrived after 11 at night, and had a 5:50 am flight, so we requested a wake-up call for 4:15, and a shuttle to the airport at 4:30. No call. Fortunately, my husband happened to wake up at 4:30...We packed quickly, rushed down to the lobby, only to find that the driver of the van had no idea of our plans. The good news is that the van driver was great. He was efficient and calm, and got us to the airport in time to catch our flight. whew! Also, we were informed that staying one night entitled us to only one day of free parking whereas the website implied that parking was free.
Other trip Feb 20, 2014
Carlene
"Nice hotel, close to the airport."
I ended up needing a room near Bradley Intl. Airport on very short notice. I was able to have a friend book the hotel about 15 minutes before I got there. Hotel staff was extremely courteous and helpful. Their shuttle driver is available to provide a ride to local restaurants that are not really within walking distance. The shuttle ride to the airport was on time, and both drivers were safe and friendly.
Other trip Jan 14, 2014
Ally
"close to event"
the shuttle was very nice but not having any hot water was a bummer
1 night trip Nov 8, 2013
Jack Riley
I have to say the room was not kept clean at all and the carpets in the halls needed to be cleaned.
8 night trip Oct 12, 2013
James Crawford
Very nice place will stay there again if need to
3 night trip Oct 17, 2013
"CT trip"
Everything was great about this hotel. The only thing I wish it had was a hot tub. The pool was supposed to be heated but it was too cold for us. The location and surrounding area was good.
2 night family trip Oct 15, 2013
"nice hotel would definitely come back"
I liked the hotel, would've liked to have an ice machine on my floor, had to go to main floor for the only ice machine. Not enough shampoo and conditioner for two or even four people. The soap was very drying would recommend they have a body wash instead and would've loved to have an exhaust fan in the bathroom. The pool was nice but too cold. Overall the beds were very comfortable and the breakfast and coffee was great. Easy check-in and out.
1 night business trip Oct 13, 2013
"Normal"
"Standard US hotel room layout" at its best. Ample breakfast, nothing to complain about.
2 night family trip Aug 31, 2013
Peter and family
"Not great, not bad"
I feel like I was misled by the reviews I read when selecting this hotel. It wasn't awful but was not as clean as I hoped. However the wifi was great.
Other trip Sep 18, 2013
PB
"Close to family wedding"
Very nice hotel. Stayed 1 night after local wedding. Very comfortable beds, very polite staff. Breakfast on Sunday morning was a welcome treat. Would definitely stay again and would recommend to other friends and family members.
1 night trip Sep 14, 2013
Jim K.
Hotel and room were clean but in need of updating
1 night business trip Sep 9, 2013
"great, convenient hotel"
Park & fly feature is what attracted me to this hotel & this amenity was perfect! Just a few miles from the airport & the shuttle service worked out fine. The room was clean & I enjoyed the quiet, comfortable setting. Would do it again!
Other trip Sep 3, 2013
Ann
"Weekend getaway..."
Very pleasant accommodating staff. Very good breakfast bar.
Other trip Sep 2, 2013
Debbie
"Excellent Value!"
The room was comfortable and clean. The bed was comfortable! The staff was very accommodating when I needed to add another night.
1 night business trip Aug 19, 2013
"Perfect for my purpose"
Was very pleased with the condition and cleanliness of hotel. Room was very clean and beds were very comfortable. Breakfast was good. Would stay there again.
1 night trip Aug 19, 2013
Roberta
"Needed place to stay night before dropping college"
We arrived late ( and hungry) and check in staff recommended very nice place for dinner. Bed comfortable, room clean, free breakfast with plenty of healthy choices. Easy access from rt 91. Met our needs. Would stay again for another college visit.
Other trip Aug 21, 2013
The hotel folks are great!! Very nice and very accommodating. That's the reason I stay there. I've been there on trips for extended periods of time and it was convenient with a fridge and a microwave right off of 91, few miles from the airport. The only thing that does get to me is that every single timeI've stayed there there is always something broken. First day checkin no hot water by 0830 (hotel was full). Iron didn't work, they took it out at my request but never replaced it. The business center computer was down and then 4 days later they got it fixed and the printer went down. ATM was out of order. Ice Machines, both times, were either out of order or went out of order within one day of my stays. These are no big things, but each one happening in succession was just frustrating. The last day, my flight was delayed, so I asked for a one hour later departure and the manager said no. (checkout was at 1100 and I wanted to stay until 1200. So though the folks are great and fix things when you call..its all reactive not proactive...so its probably my last stay there for awhile. II'll try them again in a year or two and see if they've progressed.
2 night business trip Aug 13, 2013
Linda D
"Central location for the sights we wanted to see."
Had a great time. The hotel was very nice and clean.
3 night family trip Aug 13, 2013
"Easy to get to six flags"
Nice clean hotel! Although we were booked for three children and two adults, the would not give us a roll away bed for fire reasons, which I get. I should have been to this when I reserved the room. The hotel staff did bring us plenty of blankets in which to make a bed on the floor!
Other trip Aug 15, 2013
Jill
Overall great hotel. Staff was great.
3 night trip Aug 5, 2013
"Upsetting Stay"
I chose this hotel because it looked to have satisfying reviews. Not true, when we got there it was a mess and really run down, we checked in and that was fiine, no problems. However, I booked a King NON-SMOKING room; unfortunately, I was given a king smoking room, they switched us but it was to a non smoking room with a much smaller bed. The room was gross, and the shower didn't have hot water. Overall, the stay was upsetting, but the staff were really nice.
Other trip Aug 3, 2013
Lindsey
"We had a great stay! Great Staff!"
Todd at the Front Desk was especially helpful since we extended our stay. Breakfast was also great - Jasper was a big help.
Other trip Aug 3, 2013
Suzanne
"nice hotel - friendly staff - good breakfast"
enjoyable stay good service
1 night trip Jul 26, 2013
rich
"Nice Hotel in a quiet location"
Hotel personnel was cheerful and competent. Rooms were clean, breakfast was simple but good and plenty to eat. East access to freeways and several good restaurants close by.
Other trip Jul 26, 2013
Tony
"good for sleep and go"
Hotel Needs Some Major TLC, Including Lot When You Pull Up. Front Desk Guy Very Nice And Maid Service. Great Am Breakfast. Clean Sheets And Bathroom. Tile Floor Old And Moldy, BurnS In Sink Counter, Loose Carpet, Musty Old Smell In Halls...Really In Need Of Updating. (This Program Capitalizing Every Word ;)
1 night trip with friends Jul 18, 2013
"Unhappy Campers"
Where do I begin? 2 adults and 3 kids stayed 1 night at this hotel. Our room was not ready when we checked in. The lady at the desk did find us another room very quickly. We needed 2 queen sized beds and a roll away. We could not get the rollaway because of fire regulations, with the 2 queen sized beds, the room was not big enough for the rollaway. So our 7 year old had to share the bed with us. The beds were not queen sized. Maybe extra large full, but not queen. They were very uncomfortable. Some of the pillows were down filled which my family is allergic to. The A/C unit was loud. There was supposed to be tea and coffee at all times in the lobby but it was not kept fresh and full. There was no ice machine on the 2nd floor. There were 2 on the 1st floor and one of them was broken. We had to call twice for extra towels, etc (since there was 5 of us). There were no towels at the pool and the pool room was very hot and the water was not as clean as it should have been. There was no A/C on in the hallways on the 2nd floor and it was extremely sticky. Breakfast the next morning was greasy and unappealing. Honestly, we couldn't wait to get out of there. Definitely will not stay there again, ever.
1 night family trip Jul 7, 2013
Helen R
"Nice hotel, close to Highway 91"
We stayed 4 nights while visiting family in the area. It was convenient for travel with quick access to Highway 91.
Other trip Jul 15, 2013
It was an awesome hotel. Recommend to anyone will visit there again
1 night trip Jul 7, 2013
Room was clean and in good condition. Front desk staff was very friendly and helpful
1 night business trip Jul 9, 2013
"Just a night stay"
Nice for a night. Shower head was not working fully. Everything else was good.
Other trip Jul 9, 2013
"great"
I had a very comfortable stay everything was wonderful, I have already recommended the Baymont Inn to a friend.
1 night trip Jun 30, 2013
Fred
"stay at baymont"
Pool was small and room it was in stuffy. Hotel room was small. Could have used more ammenities. Bed was comfortable.
1 night trip Jun 30, 2013