All hotels in East Windsor, Connecticut, United States of America
260 Main St, East Windsor, CT, 06088, United States of America, ‏‎866-538-6206

Service is adequate
    Dirty
    Bad pool
"Nothing to write home about..."
The Baymont was alright, I'm honestly surprised it was rated an average of 4 stars by others. The Wifi was awful and I was never able to connect. Everything was extremely dated as well. It wasn't terrible but it definitely wasn't all that great either.
Other trip Jun 20, 2015
Ash
"Good for the price"
All was good, except that there was a missing lightbulb in the bathroom, which suggested that the room hadn't been inspected as thoroughly as it should have been.
Other trip Jun 19, 2015
"Comfortable stay for our us and our pup!"
We stayed here for the night to attend an event early the next morning. It was the only affordable dog-friendly hotel in the area. If you have a pet, they will situate you on the first floor. Your pet is not allowed in the lobby area so you'd have to walk them in through side entrance. We booked two rooms, but the AC was not working properly in one of the rooms (112). The front desk allowed us to switch rooms, but no other double rooms were available, so they rolled in a rollaway bed for us free of charge. Hopefully the AC in 112 is fixed!
1 night business trip Jun 6, 2015
Jenny
"Huge hotel very close to interstate 91"
Could easily given this hotel 5 stars , but I stayed in room 204 clean and nice except for one problem, it had a scent from a sewer unfortunately.
Other trip Jun 14, 2015
ray
"Everything good though WiFi could use some work"
WiFi was slow and kept falling out ... but everything else was very nice. Breakfast was one of the best for a freebie.
1 night business trip Jun 1, 2015
"Poor service."
People are rude. Hotel does not deliver what they say they will.
Other trip Jun 3, 2015
"It Could Have Been Better"
Staff not much help, when it comes to allergies. I did call and ask about non allergic pillows, since the ones they had were feathers. They could not compensate with other pillows, so therefor my allergies really suffered. The breakfast bar could use regular person on standby. The coffee was always luke warm, and no attendant around to give you some that was really hot. The containers they used to store the made coffee, in my opinion, could have been better.
Other trip May 23, 2015
BBQ
"Close to the airport"
Quick check in, very friendly staff, bed was extremely comfortable. Woke up the next morning and my back didn't hurt. Softened water. No microwave. Mini fridge in room. Good and tasty breakfast (love the potatoes). Even had someone coming around wiping tables off.
Other trip May 23, 2015
Beth
"Not a nice place to stay."
Employees not we'll trained/managed. Rooms were not ready at4pm for check in. Some rooms had doors that could not close, lights/electrical not in working order. Floors barely vacuumed. Drain in sinks and showers backed up. Morning breakfast, tables cleaned by your self in order to eat on them. Food/coffee had to be asked to bring out instead of having someone maintain levels. Over all one of the worst hotels I've ever experienced!
Other trip May 18, 2015
"Never Again!!!"
I made reservations through a site. Paid it in full. Once at the hotel I was given a room. The room television, refrigerator and air conditioning were out of service. When I went to front desk I was informed there were monitored rooms available and because I booked through a site and not directly through the hotel there was nothing they could do to accomodate me. When I spoke with someone in the morning I was informed that room was supposed to be closed and I should be never been placed there. AGAIN NOBODY COULD ASSIST ME because I didn't book directly through them. When I contacted the site and they contacted the hotel, the hotel told them they would not refund my money. I dint understand how your establishment was in the wrong and yet you still wanted to take my money. Won't stay there again and I've already told friends and family and social media not to go there either.
1 night trip May 8, 2015
"Great Hotel with Superb customer service!"
We arrived late into Hartford Airport (11.30pm), we called for the shuttle and a really lovely and kind lady came to greet us, she was the icing on the cake! We were greeted at the hotel by a very friendly guy at reception. Breakfast was lovely and the nice guy who provided breakfast then gave us a ride to the rental car company! Hotel was dated but very clean and quiet, I would definitely stay there again! Such nice people! Shuttle service was a real bonus, they operate until 1.00am in the morning which was very convenient as we had flown in from Denver, Colorado!
1 night family trip Apr 1, 2015
"Needs some attention"
a little worrisome that liquor bottles and plastic cups were left openly in parking lot and many gutter downspouts were hanging disconnected- gave the impression that the hotel was needing better maintenance and attention.
6 night business trip Mar 12, 2015
"Close to airport."
Functional for early flights out of Bradley. No where to walk around in the vicinity. I understand the shuttle will take you places within 6 miles of the hotel so options might be to walk around the Enfield Mall and enjoy local dining but I was not aware of it at the time. The price was right for an overnight but would not likely stay for leisure.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
"Really, They Deserve 4.5 Stars"
This hotel is an exceptional value. I was really surprised at how reasonably it was priced. The wifi was a bit problematic, but I was informed that they are getting a new provider/system. Beyond that, I can only criticize the smallest of items. The Hot/Cold indicator on the shower was reversed, and I had to rehook the chain in the commode. The Expedia price was significantly less than other "well known" facilities, that got pretty awful reviews. Those inconveniences I mentioned were very minor. The breakfast selection was quite nice too! Lots of fruit, juice, eggs, cereal, sausage, waffles. A welcome, money saving feature. The diner across the street was convenient and reasonable. They even served me dinner minutes before their 9PM closing time.
Other trip Mar 13, 2015
EmperorWatcher
"Ok but some bumps"
First, the room was clean and comfortable and the beds were great. The staff was friendly enough, given our limited interaction. Now for the negatives: 1: the hallway STUNK of cigarettes. I walked the corridor and confirmed all rooms were smoke-free so either people disregarded the rooms or the stench came in from the outside. Either way it was really, really bad. 2. Their wifi was down. They had a note apologizing and saying this was out of their control. I got more detail, and this was a smaller bump in the road, but ultimately it's something that shouldn't have continued for over a week, as the staff stated. 3. (this note is more for hotel.com) they charge $10 for cribs. Hotel.com said they were free so I was surprised and disappointed when I was told there would be a fee. I would have brought my own crib. Ultimately it was a good stay but we wouldn't return.
1 night family trip Feb 18, 2015
"Business trip"
Wifi did no work. Curtains let a lot of light into the room at night. Breakfast was below average; ran out of eggs.
Other trip Feb 13, 2015
"Not the closest airport hotel"
I stayed here because I had an early morning flight and wanted to be close to the airport. The room was fine, the service friendly, but it's not nearly as close to Bradley as most other options. It takes about 15 minutes to get back to the airport (vs. 5 with most others.)
1 night business trip Feb 3, 2015
Ellen
"great"
excellent staff was great!!
Response by Baymont Inn and Suites East Windsor, CT
Hi Kathleen, Thank you for recognizing our staff and for choosing the Baymont Inn and Suites for your stay.
1 night family trip Dec 5, 2014
kathleen
"Room was unexceptable"
mold on ceiling ripped carpet and curtains very disappointed
Other trip Dec 5, 2014
"Nice hotel right off the HWY."
My friend and I stayed for two nights and had an overall wonderful time. The hotel staff from the time we checked in to the time we checked out were always pleasant and accommodating. Our room was well cleaned and had a comfortable appearance. The shower head was a bit distracting, as it is very loud no matter what setting you have it on. Breakfast was a bit disappointing. There were few breakfast food selections to choose from. During the first morning of our two day stay, sausage was available on the buffet (which I was happy to see, but I was really hoping for bacon.) The second morning of our stay, there was no sausage or bacon. I thought maybe I had missed it or they had run out, so I asked the staff only to learn that it was never out. This mad me sad as I was looking forward to at least some sausage. The pool was wonderful and super warm! Both my friend and I enjoyed the pool both of the days we stayed. Thanks
Response by Baymont Inn and Suites East Windsor, CT
Kasey, Thank you very much for such a positive and detailed review for our hotel. I will have maintenance re-check the shower heads. Breakfast sausage is a daily staple, I apologize you didn't have any during your second stay. I am glad that you enjoyed the pool. We hope to see you again in the near future!
Kasey
"Baymont InN Review"
A very nice hotel. A little off the beaten path but worth the extra 10 minutes travel. Staff are helpful and very friendly.
Response by Baymont Inn and Suites East Windsor, CT
Hello, Thank you for your comments about our hotel staff. The hotel is conveniently located off of I-91, exit 44. We're just down Route 5.
Nice hotel, great location, near of everything.Comfortable rooms. Nice stay
emjci
"Excellent Service, Friendly Staff"
The staff was very easy to deal with, the room was always clean, and the breakfast was good.
4 night romance trip Nov 10, 2014
Donald
"Good Stay"
Good breakfast selection lousy weak coffee though. Brown water. Would absolutely stay again but bring my own coffee. Hotel is 1 mile from a Walmart and a Friendlys restaurant. Comfortable bed but lots of weird room noises like buzzing. Not too bad unless you are a super light sleeper.
1 night family trip Nov 14, 2014
"5 star service/ experience in a 3 star hotel"
I needed to stay near the academy for regional training. I booked with the Baymont Inn, and lucked out with a superior guest experience. Staff was exceptional, rooms clean, modern, well appointed. Not one complaint. Would highly recommend this hotel to business travelers to the greater Hartford Area.
3 night business trip Nov 6, 2014
James B
"solo"
Comfortable
2 night trip Oct 24, 2014
"good value for the money"
Hotel is clean and nice. good value for the money
2 night business trip Oct 17, 2014
"good location for shopping and restaurants"
Business center poorly run; no paper or printer ink available for printing out boarding passes. Also, room key coding device apparently malfunctioned; took us three trips downstairs to get keys that opened the door. Eventually a staff member had to use her key.
1 night family trip Oct 19, 2014
"Reasonably priced hotel close to Bradley Airport"
This hotel was a comfortable stop before a plane flight early the next morning. Had clean, spacious rooms, free wireless, and friendly staff.
Other trip Oct 22, 2014
Ann
"Not secure location"
The room was clean but had many cigarette stains throughout room. The security doors were not secure, but opened right up when pulled open. Did not need room key to open outside doors at all. There is only one elevator at one end of building only. Long walk if you stay at other end as we did. We will not be staying at this hotel again.
3 night trip Oct 10, 2014
Tina
"Ok hotel,"
Everything was just ok, but the breakfast was disgusting. We left and went to Dunkin Donuts across the street. Also, the pool is very small and old. My children weren't interested in even going in.
1 night family trip Oct 11, 2014
"I'd stay again."
In town for a couple of events. The location & price were right. Staff was very nice & helpful. The room was satisfactory - clean and otherwise as expected. Fantastic shower pressure. I was looking forward to using the fitness room - which I did daily. The equipment is tired, as are some of the public areas. I'd absolutely stay here again.
3 night family trip Oct 3, 2014
Louise
"very nice hotel"
The hotel was clean and the room comfortable. It is not the Ritz Carlton, but neither is the room rate. We would clearly stay here again.
2 night family trip Oct 1, 2014
"Not clean"
Hotel was dirty and it smelled musty, not happy with hotel.
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
I stayed at the Baymont Inn in East Windsor Ct three nights. I found the room to be very clean and comfortable. The breakfast was good with a wide variety of choices. It is very convenient to get to(right off Interstate 91) and close to the city center. I have stayed here several times and will be back in October.
3 night trip Aug 23, 2014
"good place to sleep at"
Hotel was nice. Complimentary breakfast was mediocre. Staff member began putting away products half an hour before breakfast time was over. French toast was hard as a rock. They need steaming tables. Room smelled moldy but bed was comfortable.
1 night trip Aug 23, 2014
Eydie
"Decent hotel would look for another at same price"
I had to check into two rooms. First room toilet was running and handle was broken. Second room smelled damp. Breakfast was good.
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
Kay
"Would definitely go back"
Beds were very comfortable and rooms had been recently remodeled. Housekeeping could do a better job cleaning rooms but other than that no complaints. Definitely worth what I paid for room.
2 night business trip Aug 11, 2014
Kyle
"No tv and bad customer service"
I could not get the tv to work and called down to the front desk. Desk clerk said she would send someone up and after 45 minutes I called down again and she said "Oh, I forgot". Someone from maintenance came up a few minutes later and found out there was no cable connected to the tv. He went to find one, but was not able to connect it. He told me he would go and find me a new tv and came back an hour later and said he couldn't find one. I complained the next morning and the manager said they couldn't get another tv because they don't have any. All I was give was a measly 15% off my room charge!!! Will not go back there!!!!
1 night trip Aug 5, 2014
"Nice close to walmart"
Nice the bed was very comfortable. The breakfast need to have sausage or bacon.
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
"Free and substantial breakfast is a big plus"
We go on vacation at Six Flags New England every year, and this is our hotel of choice. However, this time around we were a little disappointed with a funny odor in both of our rooms....jus something a little "off." Opening the windows didn't seem to help. Other than that, the kids loved the pool, and the free buffet breakfast is a nice amenity.
Other trip Jul 27, 2014
Jay
"Close to the place I wanted to go"
It was great, but the cleanning service was just ok .....
3 night trip Jul 22, 2014
Giovana
We had to get a another room. We found food in frig and there was no shower curtain in bathroom. Also did notice the stairwells were not all that clean and landscaping needed alot of attention.
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
Rob
"Nice hotel, 15 minutes from 6 Flags"
The hotel is in a nice town in Connecticut, just 15 minutes from Six Flags. The location was safe and just 5 minutes from a town that included a mall and quite a few restaurants. There is a Wal-mart nearby. It was very clean and well worth the value!
Other trip Jul 20, 2014
"Nice hotel close to I-91"
Far enough from I-91 to buffer most road noise. Rural setting yet close to amenities. Rooms had fridge, iron, digital flat screen TV, clock radio/alarm, king bed, stuffed chair and office desk with free Wi-Fi. My stay was for 3 nights and everything was very good. Hotel staff very pleasant. Free breakfast had adequate selection with hot and cold items. Also free newspapers in lobby.
Other trip Jun 27, 2014
"not thrilled"
The hotel was easy to find, but the unkempt appearance of the outside of the hotel was off putting. Hotel staff was friendly at check in. The room was hot and moldy smelling when we checked in. The air conditioning worked fine, but didn't get rid of the smell. The pool was so cold my son wouldn't swim. The breakfast was ok. The worst problem was there was no hot water the next morning. The hotel clerk said that a large group of women checked in the night before and probably used up the hot water early. So we left without a shower.
1 night family trip Jun 17, 2014
mom
"Not for me"
My trip was actually in Hartford, and I was not happy to find out that the hotel was not as close to Hartford as I was told! I had to drive 30mins into Hartford each day, and 30min back! The ceilings were leaking all over the halls; you had to walk around buckets collecting water in the hall to get around. The pool was nice, but the water was cold. It was nice that they kept the pool room very (very) hot so when you got out of the pool you were not cold. However, you cannot sit (and for example watch your kids in the pool) because it was wayyy to hot and uncomfortable; you must go in the water to not sweat to death! The towels in the pool room (and hotel rooms) are tiny!! My 8 yr old needed 4 towels to cover her body! I did not like that room service does not come in and clean the room/make the bed/ replace towels and toiletries every day (they only do it once when you leave). However, if you asked for stuff they brought it. The staff was very helpful and friendly! I also wasn't charged extra for checking out late. The free breakfast ends at 9am, so you have to get up early to make it (who wants to do that while they are away). With getting 3 kids up and ready, I never made the breakfast!
2 night trip Jun 11, 2014
Excellent service, clean rooms, would stay and recommend this hotel.
Other trip Jun 17, 2014
"Hartford CT visit"
Very bad customer service. Dirty corridors and smelly carpet. Water dripping in the lobby. The hotel service is a bad repute to the name of the restaurant.
1 night business trip Jun 11, 2014
Khalmans
"Room smelled, room dirty, no hbo."
I have stayed at BAYMONT hotels that were great. This one I will never use again.
1 night trip Jun 9, 2014