All hotels in Miami, Florida, United States of America
1201 NW Le Jeune Road, Miami, FL, 33126, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9399

Rooms were wonderful, spacious, clean. The outside patio space was a wonderful respite from the busyness of Miami. Would stay there again
Other trip Feb 6, 2015
paula
"Great Airport Hotel"
we were there Super Bowl Sunday...they had a big screen TV's brought in..we had to catch a plane the next morning, so it was very convenient to the airport. nice people. I did look at a lot of places and this had the sports bar/ TV's for the Super Bowl & a pleasant surprise of even MORE !
1 night trip with friends Feb 1, 2015
martha
"Layover stay"
Great accommodations for a quick overnight stay for layover flight.
1 night business trip Jan 31, 2015
"Transit"
Great place to stay for one night when you are transiting thru.
1 night business trip Jan 30, 2015
"Nice complex of Marriot properties"
Convenient and close to airport, yet quiet. Free shuttle was nice.
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
"Near airport which was convenient"
Not very friendly staff. I checked in at 9:35 pm and was only staying for one day. I was asked to check out at 12 noon. They later extended until 1:30 pm but if stay any longer wanted to charge $380 which seemed unreasonable, considering the fact that I needed to be at the airport at 4:30 pm to catch my flight to San Francisco.
Other trip Jan 25, 2015
"Good service, genuine smile"
After a long trip back from a business trip it was good to be greeted with genuine smile. The Courtyard always ensures a good stay.
1 night business trip Jan 18, 2015
"Beautiful hotel close to airport"
They held our luggage for us when we arrived late morning.. Gave us a room as soon as possible...The resturant was excellent and open till late.. Super clean rooms very beautiful...there was no shopping or restaurant close by... But we definitely would plan to stay there again!
Other trip Jan 22, 2015
sue
"Friendly staff"
Nice hotel, great shuttle service. Came in late, walked out to the medium and the shuttle drove up. Friendly guy that picked up my bags with a smile and thanked me for choosing the Mariott. The hotel was nice and the next day when I took the shuttle back to the airport, the driver( a different one) was just as good. ) makes me want to go there again.
1 night business trip Jan 17, 2015
Diana
"ok BUT,"
There were 2 special request when booking but since no live person when booking special requests weren't possible. Big mix up with 2 of the 3 rooms RSVP and because 2 bus load of kids staying took a day to correct.
Other trip Jan 17, 2015
"Could have been better !"
The sofa in the room was hard and uncomfortable. The bed was very good. Room could have had better carpet. The shower was excellent. The restaurant had a limited menu, but the food was good.
Other trip Jan 15, 2015
Vivian
"excellent"
We used this hotel to assure easy access to the airport. We had a very early flight, and it was nice to see the airport bus show up at 5:00 AM.
1 night romance trip Jan 10, 2015
Benedict
"Pre-cruise stay"
This hotel had very friendly and helpful customer service. Rooms were very clean and had one of the best beds I have slept in. Good place to stay for the money.
1 night trip with friends Jan 2, 2015
thomas
"Great place to stay before cruising"
My wife and I stayed here the night before we left for our cruise. It was perfect. It was one of the lowest price hotels with a 4 star rating that we could find. And after a long travel day it was nice to have a restaurant inside the hotel so we didnt have to worry about leaving. The hotel was also a short drive from the airport with a free airport transfer.
1 night romance trip Jan 2, 2015
Zach
"Welcome Respite After a Missed Connection"
We missed a connection and had to stay overnight to catch a 6:00 a.m. flight the next day. This nearby Marriot Courtyard was a welcome oasis during a stressful return trip.
1 night romance trip Jan 6, 2015
"Centrally Located"
Had an overall pleasant experience at this Courtyard by Marriott location. The friendly staff at the front desk along with the great housekeepers made our stay at this Marriott great. Ideally located near the airport and with easy access to downtown Miami and Miami Beach was a plus. Free parking with a 6 night stay was a happy surprise. A Hertz kiosk on the campus made it so much easier to add days to the car reservation because Hertz at the airport was chaos. The one and only draw back....the card scan at the front gate wasn't working properly in or out and we had to wait for the attendant.
Other trip Jan 7, 2015
Mindy
"Nice hotel and nice neighborhood close to shopping"
We liked it very much.We stayed 1 night cause we were driving from Miami to Orlando and we didn't want to stay in busy Miami.Good breakfast.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
Dis
It's very close to airport. Generally it's a very nice stay. The only thing I don't like is $17 parking rate.
1 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
"Could be better"
The bottom sheet did not fit the bed - maid did nothing. Also no bath mat 1st night. Key to exit hotel lot did not work.
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
Sandy
"Highly, highly recommend. Great staff,great rooms"
By far the nicest place i've stayed in a long time. The nicest most accommodating staff, a great bar/restaurant on the premises with the best nachos I've ever had. Even though we arrived very early coming off a cruise they managed to get us in a very spacious, clean room in a relatively short period of time. The staff made every effort to make sure we were comfortable and cared for. Would highly, highly recommend.
1 night family trip Dec 28, 2014
Kathleen
"Decent hotel near cruise port"
The hotel was clean and close to the cruise port which is what I was looking for. The staff was not very helpful and slow to respond. We had four people in our room it took over an hour to get a fourth towel. Had to walk to connecting Marriott to get coffee early in the morning and had to pay "Starbucks" prices for it.
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
Vairguy
"Service"
Horrible service.. Absolutely HORRIBLE.
1 night romance trip Dec 27, 2014
Theresa
"Stay only if you have to"
The beds, pillows and linens were uncomfortable. The staff at this hotel were very nice. The restaurant in the Courtyard was very good and had a lot to choose from on their menu. The pool is shared by their two sister hotels, the Residence and the Marriott and they were always out of towels by the pool, it was not well maintained. Being that it is by the airport, it is a very busy hotel, but I wouldn't stay there again unless I had no other options.
1 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
"Great hotel near Airport"
This was a real pleasent stay for me and my family. Beautiful and spacious room and hotel located 5 min from the Miami international Airport.The staff was efficient and friendly plus we got an awesome complementary breakfast! I highly recommend this hotel to all, specially if you are traveling with kids.
1 night family trip Dec 24, 2014
Eduardo
"Need to worl out some kinks!"
my family and I stayed at the Miami Airport Courtyard Marriott following a cruise. Champions, the hotel's sports bar was great and the food there was wonderful. Our rooms were clean but the sheets in both of the rooms we were in kept coming off the bed. This really grossed me out and I did not sleep very well with the sheet popping off the mattress on my bed! Also, the shuttle service seemed disorganized, We had to wait for over an hour for the shuttle and it was packed with people. We had 7 people in our group and I was afraid that they were not going to accommodate us and we ended up having to wait for the next shuttle.I saw several other shuttle vans on the hotel grounds that were parked and not in use. I was annoyed that the hotel was running the vans more frequently.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Miami Airport
Thank you for choosing to stay with us, and thank you for your feedback. I was pleased to see that you and your family enjoyed your experience in Champions. We strive to deliver the most memorable experience to all our guests and it seems that we fell short for your stay. I understand the mental images that might go through your mind if the sheets on your bed don’t fit well and I apologize that it caused you not to sleep well. I have shared your feedback with my team so that we can improve upon the items you listed. I hope that you will stay with us during a future stay so we can deliver an experience that exceeds your expectations.
1 night family trip Dec 14, 2014
Madonna
"Nice hotel close to airport and south beach"
Friendly staff..good location..clean..late check out possibility without charge
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
soraya
"Thanksgivingtrip to Miami."
We had a wonderful stay at CourtYard Marriott. We had been there a lot.But the last they charged us $17,00 a day for car parking. That is not what we had expected, Next time I think I will think twise before booking Hotel Marriot Courtyard and that is a pity. I like the hotel.
5 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
Rose Marie
"Great hotel, ideally located for cruising."
WE arrived later in the day and the receptionist was great and handled the crowds well. She was most helpful arranging transportation to the port.
1 night romance trip Nov 28, 2014
pat
The checkin front office manager was so curt, she ended up being rude.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Miami Airport
I am so sorry that you experienced this service failure. I a taking immediate action to correct this. This is not the type of service that we provide. I hope that you will consider staying with us during your next trip to Miami for an improved experience. Thank you for choosing to stay with us, and thank you for your feedback. We look forward to welcoming you back.
Other trip Dec 3, 2014
"Close to airport perfect for staying one night"
The was not the best the sheets were badly ironed so not a pleasant night other Marriots were great Really close to the airport, clean with parking, quiet, I would recommend it for few nights only and not for tourism but for business
Other trip Dec 3, 2014
Juan
"Fantastic"
Fantastic. The rooms are large and clean. There are no good eating place in walking distance. The staff were really friendly.
1 night family trip Nov 21, 2014
lester
"Courtyard."
Stayed 1 night before cruise, staff was very helpful arranging transfer to port.
1 night family trip Nov 21, 2014
Cynthia
"pleasant accommodations"
comfortably met my needs and exceeded my expectations
marty
"Nice hotel and close to ware my son lives."
Very pleased with the hotel. We've stayed there before and would stay again. Everyone was very pleasant and helpful.
"Ceo school miami"
The room needs a refrig and micowave
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Miami Airport
Thank you for choosing to stay with us, and thank you for your feedback. We are in the process of adding refrigerators to all of our rooms. We currently have about half the hotel completed and refrigerators available on a first come first serve basis for the remaining rooms until our project is complete. We would like to welcome you back during your next visit tp Miami for an improved experience.
2 night business trip Nov 14, 2014
Ruth
"Nice hotel,close to the airport"
Stayed a night after our cruise,nice hotel,but they charge for parking...
Other trip Nov 15, 2014
jon
"Good for the price"
Hotel was nice. Pillows (I know I am talking about pillows, but this is a HOTEL right?) were really soft and there were no stiffer pillows for a side sleeper like myself. Had to call maintenance down twice for the toilet. Seems there was a blockage (no, not mine) in the lines.
2 night business trip Oct 28, 2014
Stephen M
"Incredible Hotel"
Awesome hotel! Having a Starbucks at the hotel was an added bonus for me. We had a wonderful time and a very relaxing stay!
1 night romance trip Oct 25, 2014
Narcisse
"Close to airport"
This hotel is close to the airport, clean, comfortable - excellent on almost all counts. My only complaint is that I arrived at the airport after midnight and needed the shuttle. Hotels.com says that the shuttle runs 24 hours - it does not - it runs from 5am - 1-am. I tried to call the hotel over 10 times and the line was always busy - the clerk had taken the phone off the hook. All this caused lots of anxiety. Thankfully, the shuttle did run one last time and I made it to the hotel. Hotels.com needs to correct the information on their web site - and Courtyard Marriott needs to answer their phone!!
1 night business trip Oct 16, 2014
"Great hotel, great experience."
Very clean and very friendly and helpful staff. I was expecting it to be noisier being so close to the airport, but not a single sound.
Other trip Oct 10, 2014
Cesar
"Appearance can be deceiving, very disappointing"
Although the hotel may look nice, there are disturbing elements hidden underneath. When they checked me into the room, I checked the mattress and to my horror, somebody burnt a big hole at the side (almost like a chunk). You would think the hotel would replace this abomination, but alas no. All they did to mask it was to put a cover sheet to hide it as if everything is okay. I immediately demanded a new room as I refused to sleep on it. Initially, the reception was reluctant to give me another room saying all the rooms are booked. Considering there are multiple Marriott brands sitting within the same location, I didn't think that was very believable. Eventually, they did find another room for me. No burn holes this time, but I could tell the mattress was quite old. On top of that, parking is not free, $ 17 a day, yikes!
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
Eurotravler
"Excellent!"
Excellent hotel! Friendly staff, clean room/property. Would definitely stay again.
Other trip Oct 3, 2014
danni
"Nice Hotel close to all attractions"
Nice Hotel close to all attractions at Miami, close to SoBe, Downtown... etc
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
Alejandro
"Parking"
They should not charge for parking
1 night trip Sep 7, 2014
Louis
"Pay for parking"
The hotel was great, but Marriott has a nasty little tendency to charge for everything. For example, parking at this hotel was expensive. Also, many hotels will provide basic amenities should you have forgotten something like a toothbrush...in this case we needed soap for the baby. It wasnt free nor was it cheap for the size bottle purchased. But the hotel was pretty, clean, and comfortable otherwise.
2 night family trip Aug 29, 2014
JT
"Great relaxing stay"
Everything was great from maid service , to amenities , to the staff
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
tiarra
"Pretty good"
For the price and view of the airport one of the best hotels I have stay in. As we walk in our room we were all happy for a clean bed. Only thing that was missing is that it needs a mini fridge in the rooms.
2 night trip with friends Aug 30, 2014
Luis
"Clean, comfortable and conveniently located."
A pleasant stay!
1 night trip Aug 30, 2014
excellent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! excellent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! excellent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! excellent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
gustavo
"My stay"
My stay was great. I had the best steak dinner in the restaurant. Love this hotel!
1 night trip Aug 15, 2014