All hotels in Miami, Florida, United States of America
1201 NW Le Jeune Road, Miami, FL, 33126, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9399

"Close to airport perfect for staying one night"
The was not the best the sheets were badly ironed so not a pleasant night other Marriots were great Really close to the airport, clean with parking, quiet, I would recommend it for few nights only and not for tourism but for business
Other trip Dec 3, 2014
Juan
"Fantastic"
Fantastic. The rooms are large and clean. There are no good eating place in walking distance. The staff were really friendly.
1 night family trip Nov 21, 2014
lester
"Courtyard."
Stayed 1 night before cruise, staff was very helpful arranging transfer to port.
1 night family trip Nov 21, 2014
Cynthia
"pleasant accommodations"
comfortably met my needs and exceeded my expectations
marty
"Nice hotel and close to ware my son lives."
Very pleased with the hotel. We've stayed there before and would stay again. Everyone was very pleasant and helpful.
"Ceo school miami"
The room needs a refrig and micowave
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Miami Airport
Thank you for choosing to stay with us, and thank you for your feedback. We are in the process of adding refrigerators to all of our rooms. We currently have about half the hotel completed and refrigerators available on a first come first serve basis for the remaining rooms until our project is complete. We would like to welcome you back during your next visit tp Miami for an improved experience.
2 night business trip Nov 14, 2014
Ruth
"Nice hotel,close to the airport"
Stayed a night after our cruise,nice hotel,but they charge for parking...
Other trip Nov 15, 2014
jon
"Good for the price"
Hotel was nice. Pillows (I know I am talking about pillows, but this is a HOTEL right?) were really soft and there were no stiffer pillows for a side sleeper like myself. Had to call maintenance down twice for the toilet. Seems there was a blockage (no, not mine) in the lines.
2 night business trip Oct 28, 2014
Stephen M
"Incredible Hotel"
Awesome hotel! Having a Starbucks at the hotel was an added bonus for me. We had a wonderful time and a very relaxing stay!
1 night romance trip Oct 25, 2014
Narcisse
"Close to airport"
This hotel is close to the airport, clean, comfortable - excellent on almost all counts. My only complaint is that I arrived at the airport after midnight and needed the shuttle. Hotels.com says that the shuttle runs 24 hours - it does not - it runs from 5am - 1-am. I tried to call the hotel over 10 times and the line was always busy - the clerk had taken the phone off the hook. All this caused lots of anxiety. Thankfully, the shuttle did run one last time and I made it to the hotel. Hotels.com needs to correct the information on their web site - and Courtyard Marriott needs to answer their phone!!
1 night business trip Oct 16, 2014
"Great hotel, great experience."
Very clean and very friendly and helpful staff. I was expecting it to be noisier being so close to the airport, but not a single sound.
Other trip Oct 10, 2014
Cesar
"Appearance can be deceiving, very disappointing"
Although the hotel may look nice, there are disturbing elements hidden underneath. When they checked me into the room, I checked the mattress and to my horror, somebody burnt a big hole at the side (almost like a chunk). You would think the hotel would replace this abomination, but alas no. All they did to mask it was to put a cover sheet to hide it as if everything is okay. I immediately demanded a new room as I refused to sleep on it. Initially, the reception was reluctant to give me another room saying all the rooms are booked. Considering there are multiple Marriott brands sitting within the same location, I didn't think that was very believable. Eventually, they did find another room for me. No burn holes this time, but I could tell the mattress was quite old. On top of that, parking is not free, $ 17 a day, yikes!
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
Eurotravler
"Excellent!"
Excellent hotel! Friendly staff, clean room/property. Would definitely stay again.
Other trip Oct 3, 2014
danni
"Nice Hotel close to all attractions"
Nice Hotel close to all attractions at Miami, close to SoBe, Downtown... etc
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
Alejandro
"Parking"
They should not charge for parking
1 night trip Sep 7, 2014
Louis
"Pay for parking"
The hotel was great, but Marriott has a nasty little tendency to charge for everything. For example, parking at this hotel was expensive. Also, many hotels will provide basic amenities should you have forgotten something like a toothbrush...in this case we needed soap for the baby. It wasnt free nor was it cheap for the size bottle purchased. But the hotel was pretty, clean, and comfortable otherwise.
2 night family trip Aug 29, 2014
JT
"Great relaxing stay"
Everything was great from maid service , to amenities , to the staff
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
tiarra
"Pretty good"
For the price and view of the airport one of the best hotels I have stay in. As we walk in our room we were all happy for a clean bed. Only thing that was missing is that it needs a mini fridge in the rooms.
2 night trip with friends Aug 30, 2014
Luis
"Clean, comfortable and conveniently located."
A pleasant stay!
1 night trip Aug 30, 2014
excellent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! excellent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! excellent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! excellent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
gustavo
"My stay"
My stay was great. I had the best steak dinner in the restaurant. Love this hotel!
1 night trip Aug 15, 2014
Allison Richardson
"Not as nice as most Courtyard by Marriotts"
Huge complex of hotels. Almost got off at wrong hotel. Internet so bad, the I could not use it.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Miami Airport
Thank you for choosing to stay with us, and thank you for your feedback. I'm sorry to hear that our internet did not meet your needs. I can understand how frustrating that can be. I have shared your feedback with my team, and we are looking at options to upgrade our service to better meet our guests' needs. I hope that you'll consider visiting us again. We look forward to welcoming you back.
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
G
"As expected"
Room was clean, mechanicals all in good working order, bedding cleaning and fresh –very good and as expected from Marriott property.
1 night business trip Aug 17, 2014
"No. one spot"
The hotel was clean and the staff was very helpful and friendly.
1 night trip Aug 15, 2014
Katherine
"Nice Hotel will stay there again"
The hotel was very nice and staff was courteous. Facility was very clean. Enjoyed my stay
Other trip Aug 23, 2014
"great service"
Beginning at check-in the staff was very friendly. I asked if the hotel restaurant could prepare a simple PBJ sandwich for my five year old, since that's what she'd been craving and hadn't eaten while on vacation. The reception staff person went to the restaurant and verified that yes they could and asked if it was more convenient to send it to our room because of the late (for young children) hour. We wound up eating in the restaurant, at the bar, per the kids request, and it was blissfully quiet as they watched women's basketball. The room was clean, and comfy, and the shuttle was to and from the airport was very convenient. Good value for the price. I would choose it again.
1 night trip Aug 1, 2014
"Near Airport"
Good for a one night stay near the airport
1 night business trip Jun 26, 2014
"I have no complaints at all"
I have no complaints about this hotel staff real friendly and helpful restaurant in hotel had great food hotel was in a great location
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
eyvette
I truly enjoyed it. I love there is a Starbucks nearby.
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
"Nice hotel and closed to MIA"
Great. I left my phone charger and reported to housekeeping but never heard from them
Other trip Aug 5, 2014
alex
"Close"
This was an overnight into my vacation and as is the usual Marriott provides the best rest after a long day of travel. Beds are always super comfortable and welcoming. Staff were their usual courteous selves always willing to help. Marriott is always a FIRST choice for me.
1 night trip Jul 30, 2014
"Nice Hotel, well located, tremendous staff!"
Good food, good service, staff always more than willing to assist you. Pickup your rental car on the hotel premises, and go back with the Hotel bus to the Airport. Fantastic.
Agustin
I will not stay again in this hotel beds doesn't have confort And service for packages is really bad
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Miami Airport
Thank you for choosing to stay with us and thank you for your review. I'm sorry to hear that you did not find our beds to be comfortable and that the service for your packages was unsatisfactory. I have shared your feedback with my team, and we will improve in these areas. I hope that you will consider staying with us again.
Other trip Aug 1, 2014
"Great hotel near Miami airport"
The Courtyard by Marriott Miami Airport is the best I have stayed at near MIA. Upon arrival at MIA on 7/26/14 I called the hotel to find out the timing of the airport shuttle and was informed that the shuttle runs every 20 minutes and I ended up having to wait outside for no more than 15 minutes. Checking in was very quick and Manager on duty was very friendly. The next great thing about the hotel was that the Champions restaurant/bar is open until midnight every night. We checked into the hotel at 11:25 PM after traveling all day from the West Coast and were very pleased to be able to get a drink before heading to bed due to the 3 hour time difference. Although we didn't end up eating at Champions we noticed someone checked in right before midnight and came right into the restaurant and the staff allowed them to order right up until midnight and allowed us to have last call at that time and did not ask anyone to leave the restaurant until 12:30 am once they were basically done cleaning. After staying at other airport hotels in the area with no restaurant/bar available this was much appreciated. Everyone that worked at Champions was very friendly and accomodating for any of us late arriving customers. There is also a mini snack bar attached to the front desk where you can buy sodas/water/snacks at all times of the night and they also have some frozen foods and a microwave to use.
1 night trip Jul 26, 2014
"The staff was very friendly!"
The staff was very friendly and the rooms were really clean and comfortable.
Other trip Jul 29, 2014
"Very Impressed"
All the way from the Airport Shuttle to the comfort of the room, everything and everyone in between was very impressive. The shuttle, hotel lobby, front desk and room were outstanding.
1 night trip Jul 19, 2014
Tim A.
"Never again"
I am traveling constantly and can never remember paying over $100 per night for a room that didn't provide a free bottle of water, an in room safe or a small refrigerator. My non smoking room smelt like the card party had just ended. If I hadn't been traveling the entire day or had an early a.m. flight the next morning I would have asked for my money back and gone somewhere else. Travelers Beware
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Miami Airport
Thank you for staying with us and thank you for you feedback. I am so sorry to hear that your stay with us did not come close to meeting your expectations. A room that smells of smoke is completely unacceptable, and I am following up with my housekeeping leadership to ensure this does not happen again. Moreover, I am following up with my Front Desk team as to why you were not offered a refrigerator when we have them available upon request. I hope that you will consider staying with us. We would love the opportunity to provide you with an excellent stay.
1 night business trip Jul 11, 2014
D Fulton
"Expected OK....But Got Excellent"
Usually skeptical about hotels close to airports but we were pleasantly surprised. We stayed only 1 night for an early morning appointment. Property has 3 different Marriott's (Courtyard, Residence & a regular one) Check in was professional & polite. Room was clean, appeared fairly new with no bad odors or noticeable dirt. We requested & got a king sized bed with a pull out couch. The bed was too soft for me but I have a bad back & that's my problem. Due to time, we decided to eat in the sports grill that was located in the hotel. Food, service & room full of TV's with sports on was excellent. Prices were as expected, with a restaurant in a hotel, but we were very satisfied with the meal. Got a chance to walk off dinner & inspected the pool, health club & outside seating areas. All looked clean & inviting. The only thing I didn't like was the $17 per day parking fee. The front desk validated my parking ticket but I only stayed 1 night & didn't ask about multiple days fees. So be careful.
Other trip Jul 11, 2014
Jimmy
"Not to bad for near airport stay."
Great stay. Was a little nervous due to near airport stay but hardly heard planes. Mattress and pillows needs updating not comfortable. Overall nice stay.
Other trip Jul 10, 2014
"Great Place but Staff was even Better"
Stayed at the hotel before a cruise. The hotel is really nice but the staff at the restaurants and at the front desk made this an even better experience. Will definitely be back for my next cruise!
1 night family trip Jul 2, 2014
"Nice Hotel near airport"
The staff was nice, personable, gracious and very attentive to our needs and concerns.
Other trip Jul 8, 2014
Jerry
"I enjoyed the Stay."
I would like to compliment Reception staff, particularly Samantha, for her attention and kindness. Though busy, she made every guest feel important. Breakfast was good and the room was comfortable. The bus service to the airport was on time.
1 night trip Jul 4, 2014
Edmund Burke
We enjoyed the room and the staff was helpful. The hotel was clean and we would check out Courtyards in other cities when we travel
Other trip Jul 6, 2014
"Very nice"
Beautiful hotel Very nice and relaxing, never been to a bad mariott
Other trip Jun 21, 2014
curt
"Quiet and Convenient"
My wife and I were very pleased with this hotel during a one-night stay. We wanted something close to the airport with a free shuttle, and while this hotel was only one exit away from MIA we never heard a jet. The room was very clean, and the staff very friendly. We will choose this hotel again. Even though we didn't use it, we saw a modern fitness center and a decent-sized outdoor pool area that is shared with the Marriott next door. The Courtyard, the Marriott, and the Residence Inn are all part of the same "campus", so in addition to a Starbucks at the Marriott next door there are probably some other amenities that we didn't have a chance to see in our brief stay.
Other trip Jun 20, 2014
PaulQuez
"Good for business trips"
Better than expected.
1 night business trip Jun 16, 2014
"Nice Hotel, good location"
The Hotel is 15-20min away from the beach, wich is great! I think parking is kind of over price...but, other than that, it's a nice clean hotel.
Other trip Jun 3, 2014
"Great hotel near the airport"
The staff has been very friendly and helpful. We arrived earlier than our check-in time and they worked to get us into a room right away b
Other trip Jun 1, 2014
adam
Had to pay $17.00 for parking that was not disclosed until I arrived. Will not stay at the same location again.
1 night trip May 28, 2014
Very friendly staff, went the extra mile to locate a lost package If you like to watch sports in a bar, I highly recommend Champions.
Other trip May 26, 2014