All hotels in Miami, Florida, United States of America
1201 NW Le Jeune Road, Miami, FL, 33126, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9399

Great pool
    Clean
  • Bar
    Bar is awesome
  • Value
    Poor value for money
The experience was a comfortable one which I can recommend for other people to try.
Other trip Aug 22, 2015
"Love it"
Loved the restaurant & pool & the staff were on top of everything & very nice from the time we checked in til the time we checked out! Hotel was very quiet!
Other trip Aug 17, 2015
kashica
Relaxing and conveniently by airport
1 night family trip Aug 7, 2015
Great stay, nice and comfortable room, but A/C is a bit loud.
1 night romance trip Aug 1, 2015
marisa
"Hotel close to the airport and very nice hotel"
Nice hotel and I enjoy to stay here Bartender was wonderful and food really good
Other trip Aug 6, 2015
natty
it was lovely, the reception was great, the shutter was timely and driver polite professional.. the breakfast was fantastic although price should be included but it wasn't expensive, great experience.
1 night trip Jul 30, 2015
Monique
"Very nice hotel and staff!!"
Great hotel, great location. Near the stadium and airport. Also not very far from south beach. Will stay there again!!!
Other trip Aug 5, 2015
Cris
"Great hotel next to the airport"
This hotel was exactly what I needed. I had an early flight and just needed a place to sleep for several hours. It was perfect. The room and bathroom were clean. Also there was a little market where I could buy snacks and a restaurant. There's even a pool! It was super easy to check in and out. Also the hotel shuttle was perfect. It starts at 4:50 am and all you had to do was hop on. I would definitely stay at Marriott again.
Other trip Aug 4, 2015
"Excellent!"
Enjoyed this hotel! We were here for one night and would definitely come back!
Other trip Aug 3, 2015
Jodi
"NICE."
Excellent customer service. Clean and comfortable room.
1 night trip Jul 13, 2015
ernest
"Overnighter"
Just an overnight stay: - very comfortable.
1 night family trip Jul 30, 2015
William Ambrose
"Clean Hotel, Nice Staffs"
Great Stay
1 night family trip Jul 27, 2015
Kin K
"sound"
The hotel was constructed poorly for sound attenuation. We could hear way too much from adjoining rooms next to and above. Neighbors peeing in their toilet like it's in our room.
Other trip Jul 27, 2015
Barry
"business"
Nice
2 night business trip May 21, 2015
Very nice hotel, especially because is near one of my favorite cuban restaurants...I will highly recommended.. ..
Other trip Jul 23, 2015
Hotels . Com does not tell you, but you have to pay for parking. $17.00 a night. Seems excessive.
1 night business trip Jul 20, 2015
Very nice hotel. Good price and excellent service.
2 night family trip Jul 13, 2015
Surldric
"Close to airport, showing age, high daily parking"
Convenient to airport. Showing some aging. Room door malfunctioning not letting us get in and deadbolt unable to unlock so not able to close door. Multiple complaints before key finally fixed. Parking in/out did not work with room key. No room service. High daily parking fees. Internet can only attach 3 devices at a time. Had to keep logging out and turning off devices. What a pain. Are we the only ones with more than one device each? I doubt it. Archaic. Probably will try another hotel in same area in future.
Other trip Jul 18, 2015
"The scenery was so beautiful."
One cahlleng was that the Restaurant did not serve Gluten-free meals. I had to go to the Marriott Hotel. Which I did not mind. The meals were excellent. Especially dinner; the Salmon dish with Brown rice, herbs and avocado sauce.
Other trip Jul 17, 2015
"Not worth money"
We stayed here for 2 days and the hotel staff even after saying twice did not activated our access card for car access at the gate. Everytime we need to inform the security and explain them.. sic. :( the breakfast costs 15$ and the pan cakes are worst ever. You can have a best pancake outside. Also the coffee is worst. The more money you pay in star hotel is for their service but it's completely missing here.
Other trip Jul 17, 2015
vicki
The hotel was great. The people were great. The beds were comfy and I wouldn't change a thing except the parking fee that we had to pay. I didn't realize that it would be $20 a day to park in the hotel area. Other then that I would definitely stay again.
3 night trip with friends Jul 10, 2015
Gloria
"A quick overnight"
Excellent hotel, clean, great condition, and friendly staff. What more could you ask for?
1 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
Erik
"Nice hotel close to Miami airport"
i came to Miami for short vacation,the staff at this hotel were very nice and helpful .the rooms were clean and I had everything I needed,enjoyed food at the restaurant .i will recommend this hotel for both business and and if u want a place just to relax
Other trip Jul 13, 2015
"Lay Over on way to St. Thomas"
They charged me to park, $17. I was put in a small room on the 3rd floor and the desk clerk said that it had two queen beds. That was a joke, the beds were full size or smaller. I went down to the lobby to tell them the beds were not queen, and they offered to move us to a higher floor, which my wife won't do. I asked for a roll away, which they did deliver, but it was so big in a tiny room, we were crammed in like sardines. I hate paying for parking when it's not even in a garage and I was only there 8 hours as we had to catch our flight to St. Thomas. This hotel was average, nothing great and it is an old hotel. Going back to Miami in the Fall, will not stay there.
Other trip Jul 11, 2015
Very disappointing
2 night business trip Jul 7, 2015
Carlton
"Nice hotel within close proximity to Miami Beach"
The Courtyard by Marriott Miami Airport was a pleasant stay. The room was comfortable and the hotel was fairly clean. I definitely enjoyed my stay and would recommend it to anyone considering staying here.
Other trip Jul 9, 2015
"Nice stay."
pleasant.
1 night romance trip Jul 1, 2015
Ekenedilichukwu
"Honeymoon Stay"
Our experience at this hotel was very comfortable and very inviting. The staff was very pleasant and professional and the rooms and house keeping staff were excellent. Amenities were excellent. The bar food and staff were excellent and the overall experience was extremely welcomed and appreciated. We would definitely recommend this hotel and will definitely be back for another visit to the Miami Area!
Other trip Jul 6, 2015
Charlie
"Difficult to get in and out"
It was OK, clean, staff was fine other than when I asked for something twice and never got it
Other trip Jul 4, 2015
"Outstanding !!!"
Had a great time during my visit with my family !! Staff is very courteous and knowledgeable of the area !!!
Other trip Jul 1, 2015
Christian
"Nice place close to Marlins Park"
Nice room. Reasonable rate
2 night romance trip Jun 26, 2015
Dana
Only stayed one night waiting to go on a cruise but this hotel was very nice. Would for sure stay here again!!
Other trip Jun 27, 2015
"Nice campus"
I really liked the Champions Restaurant!!! The hotel crew was very nice and helpful.
Other trip Jun 25, 2015
JessB
"It was beautiful."
We enjoyed our stay, we also felt very safe.
2 night family trip May 3, 2015
Lela
"WONDERFUL!!!!"
Everything was like it said it would be. It was clean, staff were friendly, food was great shuttle always on time.
Other trip Jun 24, 2015
I was nice
1 night romance trip Jun 21, 2015
Jacquetta
"Great hotel. Invest in drapes."
Great hotel. Friendly and helpful staff. The hotel could invest in some drapes, as when one is on vacation, sleeping in is one of the luxuries you want, but with the sun streaming in through the thin curtains this is not possible.
Other trip Jun 23, 2015
MP
"Stay"
Its for people with jet lag everyones sleeping during the day. Security was called twice because we were laughing wouldnt reccomend if ur on vacation to have fun
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Miami Airport
Thank you for choosing to stay with us, and thank you for your feedback. I'm sorry to hear that you were unable to relax and unwind during your stay with us. We hope to welcome you back during a future visit to Miami, for a more relaxing stay.
Other trip Jun 22, 2015
"Lovely place!"
I loved this hotel and everything it had to offer. It was very close to Starbucks and Panera so it was easy to grab a bite and get my caffeine fix. Pretty much can get around with ease.
1 night trip with friends Jun 15, 2015
"Nice hotel, close to airport and the malls"
I was with my family and the room was very comfortable.
Other trip Jun 21, 2015
"Wonderful hotel"
We had the best experience. The room was clean. The staff was great. The hospitality overall was perfect. My family and I were very happy.
Other trip Jun 19, 2015
Nicky
"Family Friendly and Affordable,"
We stayed overnight on our way to Europe and liked it so much that we booked stay another night on our way back since we were able to pay to park our car there instead of leave it at airport. Very affordable rates for airport parking and we jumped on the hotel airport shuttle instead that leaves very often....time saver with small kids....
1 night family trip Jun 11, 2015
"Close to the airport"
I booked my trip through Expedia and requested a hotel with continental breakfast when I saw this hotel I chose it. I was very surprised when I saw that yes they had breakfast for a surcharge and that parking was also for a surcharge with no other option on where to park my car. Next time I will pay closer attention to detail.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Miami Airport
Thank you for choosing to stay with us, and thank you for your feedback. Please check for Expedia bundles that include our buffet breakfast in Champions. We look forward to welcoming you back.
Other trip Jun 12, 2015
Surcharge
"Miami Layover"
My stay at the hotel was only for one night. I booked via Expedia and was picked up at the Miami International Airport by the hotel's shuttle. Check in took about two minutes. This is fastest check in at any hotel I've ever visited. My room was clean and quiet. My sleep comfort was 5 out of 5. Breakfast at the hotel was simple and the staff at The Champions Restaurant were pleasant and patient. The location of the hotel is convenient for travelers. I will definitely return!!!!
Other trip Jun 8, 2015
Terry
"Clean and comfy."
Stayed here for two nights and enjoyed the stay. Has a shuttle from the Marriott next door to the Dolphin mall so not a need for a car if one doesn't drive. I do wish the restaurant had more selection when it comes to choices. Rooms are comfortable, had a king size bed and a sofabed. Bathroom door opens out into the hallway and automatically closes because of that.
Other trip Jun 7, 2015
pine456
"Nice hotel Great amenities Great location"
short stay but very comfortable rooms and amenities
Other trip Jun 5, 2015
"Just minutes away from Miami International Airport"
If you are looking for a short stay near the Miami International Airport, this hotel is a very nice alternative. You are only a few minutes from the terminal and the Car Rental Center.
1 night family trip Jun 2, 2015
Juan J
"Nice hotel was closet to beach, restaurants..."
My exprerience was great I couldn't have enough time to enjoy around because I had 3 day conference...im not disappointed about it all courtyard crew were exelent....
Other trip Jun 2, 2015
Myriam
Parking should be free of charge! !Also wi-fi did not work properly.
Other trip Jun 2, 2015
Jose
"Great experience"
Room was very clean. Staff was friendly and and efficient.
Other trip May 31, 2015