All hotels in Idaho Falls, Idaho, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here888 N. Holmes, Idaho Falls, ID, 83401, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.5
    2.9
    2.6
    2.8
"Don't stay!!"
Not a well maintained hotel...broken windows..no coffee pot. Wasn't happy about the neighborhood!!!
1 night trip Jul 28, 2013
J
"needs to be shut down"
Gives me the creeps just thinking about it. We had it booked for 8 days. stayed 1 day and was charged for 2 because of 24 hour cancelation. Would have walked away the 1st night if we hadn't gotton in at 11 pm.The health department should shut the place down.
8 night trip Jul 14, 2013
joe
"Looks are deceiving"
The Pinecrest Inn at first sight is a scary proposition. Painted a color that would suggest late night activity for an additional fee, we were pleasantly surprised that the rooms were clean and comfortable. Only one ice machine was working and it was clear on the other side of our room wing. A little pricey for this level of motel.
1 night trip Jul 15, 2013
Very friendly
1 night trip Jul 14, 2013
"DUMP!!!!!!"
THE PLACE WAS A DUMP!
1 night trip Jul 14, 2013
"Family Reunion"
I lived in Idaho falls for 23 years, but moved 25 years ago, this place held several memories for me, we chose to stay there although it was out of the way, just for memory fun!. We booked two nights with hotels.com and while we were there we needed another room for Saturday night and the ladies helped us get it set up. The staff and the ladies I talked to there off an on the 3 days were AMAZING, so kind, helpful and great with customer service. The downside was the pool area, is run down, broken lounge chairs all over, paint peeling, buckets for cigarette butts instead of disposal containers. the hot tub was out of service, locked up and full of green water. When I climbed into bed, I felt something under the sheet, I pulled back the sheet and it was one of those plastic insert things from inside binders. don't understand why the cleaner didn't find it?
2 night trip Jul 12, 2013
"Old property, rooms were clean"
The rates were fine for this hotel. It is an old hotel, but housekeeping does a good job keeping the rooms clean. Some things aren't maintained very well--the fluorescent light in the bathroom didn't work, we had to use the heat-lamp for lighting in the bathroom. The electrical outlets were so old, none of them would hold the charger for my iPhone. They were so loose, the A/C adapter for my phone would just fall out when I tried to plug it into any of the outlets.
3 night trip Jul 11, 2013
Jordan B
"a dive"
I don't use the term "a dive" often, but for this hotel it is justified. The plaster that was used to patch some of the holes has not even been painted. The floors sag, the carpet is ragged, the sheets are full of holes, the pillows ancient. We asked for 2 rooms together and they gave us rooms in to different complexes. This is a "weekly rate" hotel; forget it if you expect a decent room.
Other trip Jul 15, 2013
"Bad service"
They do not do anything in the room every day. They will not even leave you a spare roll of toilet paper or take out your banana peel laden garbage - you have to ask at the front desk for more toilet paper. It is quite a nice building and I had a very nice room, but the service was just terrible. I hope they sell this place to someone with better management, because it could be a very nice hotel. Should I blame the maid? I don't think so, they don't even give her a cart.
Other trip Jul 14, 2013
One can see that at one time this property was nice. The current conditions, however, shows years of neglect. The carpets were filthy, the bedspread dirty, the light over the bathroom sink did not work, etc. The staff was friendly and helpful.
1 night trip Jul 7, 2013
Hotel was dirty, stayed 6 days and my room was only vacuumed once. The bed sheets and pillowcases were never changed, bathroom was never cleaned. Breakfast area was filthy.
4 night trip Jul 5, 2013
minuet1
"Unless its dirt cheap, stay elsewhere!"
Internet was slow to the point of being useless. The pool was dirty and falling apart. The hot tub is broken, and even if it did work, I wouldn't step into that green water. The rooms and building smell moldy. Breakfast was cereal and milk which had been left out from the start of breakfast 0700 and was room trmperature by tbe time we got there at 0800 (breakfast is 0700-0900). There was nothing positive about the place except that it was on the way to our next destination (after Yellowstone). I have no idea why you would visit that town except to pass through on your way somewhere else, but if that is what you are doing, and you ONLY need a bed to sleep in, then I guess this place would be ok if the price (and your standards) were low enough.
Other trip Jul 10, 2013
Ace
"Overnight disappointment"
Stayed here for one night on way to Wyoming. Room is very dated and outside doors leading into hotel hallways were unlocked all night. Pictures on website are deceiving.
Other trip Jul 10, 2013
One night they didn't make up the room at all. Black mold in one corner of the shower. Curtains very thin on our ground level room. I walked out side to check, and sure enough, it was very easy to see into the room from the outside. Continental breakfast was coffee and cold cereal.
3 night trip Jul 4, 2013
"Needs staff that knows how to clean"
Room and facilities need upgrade. Every thing is run down and dirty.
Other trip Jul 2, 2013
The room was very dirty and not maintenanced. There was pet hair on all the furniture, the room smelt like urine, we were affraid to use the bathroom eventhough it seemed clean, there was garbage under the furniture and eventhough they advertised free WiFi, we could never seem to get it to work....I guess you get what you pay for...I booked because of location and price...wish they would work on it better....
1 night business trip Jun 13, 2013
sharon
The room was large, had a frig, microwave, coffee maker and t.v. I was looking for an inexpensive place to stay for the night and was pleased with what I got for the money. I would come again.
1 night trip Jun 22, 2013
they did not have any deck on any of there room as shown in the picture the owners were freindly and they were helpful.
3 night family trip Jun 13, 2013
"Hot tub ghetto"
jetted tub worked , hot tub was small & no heats worked & it was only 90 degrees
Other trip Jun 26, 2013
adele
great people took good care of us! toilet was dirty.
2 night trip Jun 21, 2013
Sue
"Birthday getaway"
Room was cheap bed was comfortable the air condition wasn't quite cool enough. I would stay again because of the price.
Other trip Jun 24, 2013
"Cheap & old"
It was the cheapest one available in this town, but in my opinion rate should be 50% lower. Motel is very old, everything is very used and need badly general renewal. If you are passing through and you need cheap place to sleep for couple of hours this place is ok, but for anything else.
Other trip Jun 22, 2013
Kondi
"Worst hotel I've stayed at in the United States"
I picked this hotel because it was cheap and I was curious what a hotel with this bad of ratings looked like in the United States. I'm no longer curious. Next time I'll pick a higher rated hotel.
1 night business trip May 31, 2013
"Lots of garbage"
There is a courtyard in the middle of the hotel and there is garbage EVERYWHERE. It appears that there may have been a party held in the gazebo who knows when (New Year's maybe and it's June now), and tons of trash in the lawn and along the walking area. There was also somewhat profane chalk writing in various places around the hotel. That being said, the room was clean enough and comfortable enough for a one night stop over on a long road trip. I hope they clean up soon though!!
Other trip Jun 5, 2013
Lindsay
"Not a good value"
The carpets in the hallway and room were dirty The room was average and the breakfast not very good For a 60-70$ hotel, it was not a good value
Other trip Jun 5, 2013
"Hotel review"
This was an ok hotel, room was fine. The exterior was not that great. The ice machine did not work and interior room lighting was uneven.
1 night trip May 29, 2013
WOULD NOT STAY IN THIS HOTEL AGAIN
1 night trip May 26, 2013
SIEGMUND
"basic needs for low cost"
This is an aged hotel. Needs some major renovating but if you need a place to sleep for a low cost this will do fine. Front desk person was friendly and helpful.
1 night business trip Apr 26, 2013
"Little too dirty"
The front desk girl was really short with us when we arrived. Walking into the actual building you could smell the years of smoking, even though there was no longer smoking allowed in the rooms. When I turned down the bed there was a big black hair on my pillow, and when taking a shower there was long red hair everywhere. its like they didn't even bother cleaning the bathroom. The only good thing about the room was the size, and the sliding glass door that lead to a court yard on the main floor. This could be a really great hotel if they made some updates, and cleaned better.
1 night trip Mar 1, 2013
LV
"good place for price"
Large room bath tub large bathroom lots of sitting a table. And good TV. Good rate important.
Other trip Jan 25, 2013
"mr"
There was some things that should have been repaired. For example there was a broken widow will and the window in my room did not lock.(ground level room). Instead there was a dowel placed in the track of the window.
2 night trip Jan 3, 2013
"A Good Place to Stay"
The motel was a nice balance between economy and amenities, was clean and comfortable. Staff was friendly and unobtrusive. They have a simple breakfast available, but my schedule did not allow me to take advantage of it. The motel is conveniently located near restaurants and stores. If I am in town again, I will stay there.
2 night business trip Nov 17, 2012
Doug
"In a word: terrible"
I thought we might get what we pay for, but I did expect a clean room. We found Used Q-tips on the floor, used wash cloths hanging from the shower curtain. The remote didn't work, the beds were terrible. I could go on. The one positive was the manager was very friendly when we checked in, and handled a minor issue with my reservation through hotels.com This is the type of room they rent by the hour.
1 night trip Nov 16, 2012
J
"cheap but seedy"
Suited my needs but kinda seedy, and outside maitenance was nil-lots of leaves and such in the hallways that needed to be vacuumed. Laundry facilities were about to fall apart
3 night trip Oct 21, 2012
az traveler
The Remote for the TV did not work. Had to use the manual on/off and channels. Hotel is overpriced, location next to golf course is only plus.
Other trip Sep 30, 2012
"Run Away"
I booked this hotel because it listed an airport shuttle service on your site - only to be told when I cheched in that they hadn't had one "for years" - I then had to scramble to extend my rental car. A musty smell socked you in the face as soon as you entered the room. Carpets in the rooms and hallways were old,threadbare, and dirty. There was toilet paper in the toilet and a hair in the soapholder in the shower - UGH!!! If I hadn't prepaid and was staying for more than one night, I would have ledt.
Other trip Sep 29, 2012
"Look elsewhere"
We reserved this hotel through Expedia, and I don't think I've ever been in a worse place. The sheets had hair on them, the carpet looked dirty, and even though we requested a non-smoking room there was a smell of smoke (we checked with the front desk and they said that 'we didn't specify non-smoking'). The bed was stiff and very cheap, and I did not feel clean being in there. We decided to look elseware, even though it meant giving up the cost of the room (which we did not get back, but I still do not regret going elseware).
Other trip Sep 14, 2012
Jackie
"place to stay"
it was a very nice to stay the room was very nice right to the pool i ask for a room that i didnt need to walk up stair and they got it for me that was very good
Other trip Sep 10, 2012
It was convenient getting off the freeway. We got the special rate for booking over the internet. Housekeeping came around in the morning to see if any extra linens were needed. Did wish there was a laundry bag and microwave in the room to make things a little more convenient. We did have a fridge-that was helpful but would have like to be able to reheat leftovers since there isn't a diner on site.
Family trip Aug 21, 2012
"reasonably okay, nothing special"
we arrived late and left early so did not have time to try the pool or restaurant, therefore we can only say its reasonably okay, nothing special.
Trip with friends Aug 20, 2012
alx rocks
The bed was uncomfortable, and the Jacuzzi didn't work! The continental breakfast didn't have much to offer. Guess you get what you pay for!
Trip with friends Aug 13, 2012
"very friendly"
When every place within a fifty mile radius was full, this wonderful motel had a room and it was good, clean and comfortable. No breakfast, but a reasonable price...so it was no problem to go get my own breakfast.
Other trip Aug 6, 2012
martha
"Doctors visit."
Room not sweep very good, toothpicks, paper on bathroom floor, paper plate and trash on table. Pillows not very good. Top of sheet torn off. No remote for TV.
Other trip Aug 5, 2012
"Beef jerky wrapped up in blanket"
This was the most disgusting motel I have ever stayed in.The hall ways say it all.Raggy dirty torn up. The shower had a used emory board in it.The sheets were another nitemare.Not only did the sheets look like someone cleaned a hairbrush in them ,the blanket appeared to have an old blood stain on it(grossout). I am sorry but it gets worse.The blanket also had a half eaten beefjerky attatched to it ( you cant make this up) Please be forwarned!! This place should be closed down.
Trip with friends Jul 25, 2012
Presto
"Clean but dated; would definitely stay again"
Don't let this dated property fool you! It was very clean, nice bed, linens and pillows - and quiet. Allowed our dog to stay in room for $10 fee, and gave us downstair room with patio access to large, grassly courtyard. Great value for the money.
Other trip Jul 24, 2012
"Yellowstone Vacation"
The guy at the office was nery nice and helpful cuz the pillow case's appeared dirty and my wife asked to have it changed and he did it willingly. It was a nice place just did not appear to be very well cleaned.
Other trip Jul 12, 2012
The housekeeping left a lot to be desired.....There needs to be HIGHER standards in housekeeping.....The breakfast was nice and pleasant.
Other trip Jun 20, 2012
"terrible"
mold in the bathroom, dirt all over the sink, ants all over the place, some guys yelling at his wife in the room above me the entire night. the only thing good was that it was cheap.
Other trip Jun 18, 2012
darin
"CHEEP!!!"
The Hotel was the cheapest in the results for the area as we started to get tired. AFTER the mobile App REALLY Screwed up, and I had to talk with the Customer Service to make sure that I wasn't double charged, I was able to check in. At the hotel, I checked in and got to the room. The Switchplate was Broken when we walked in. Looking things over, the rest of the room looked ok, BUT looks are Decieving. With 4 different electrical outlets thru-out the room, I thought I'd have Pleanty of choices to plug in my Laptop, and Battery charger. I had to unplug the CRT TV(was at LEAST 10 YEARS OLD, and NO REMOTE) to plug in my Laptop and never got the Battery charger to hold in ANY SOCKET! EVERY SINGLE SOCKET IN THE ROOM NEEDS TO BE REPLACED! We Almost asked for another room, but after those issues... we didn't want to waste any more time trying to find a better room.
Other trip Jun 15, 2012
Ben S
"Over the Hill!"
Built in the 60's, it was the place to stay in Idaho Falls. It's "over the hill"............... like me!
Other trip Jun 11, 2012