All hotels in Campbell, California, United States of America
1995 S Bascom Ave, Campbell, CA, 95008, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9397

It was a great place except,,,,,,the toilet was way too low for seniors. Probably only 18 in. high. Something to think about with our aging population.
3 night family trip Aug 14, 2015
"Good location in San Jose"
Stayed one Saturday night while visiting friends in the area. The location is great, with a good variety of shops and restaurants in the Pruneyard. The hotel is older and in need of some maintenance, but was comfortable and convenient.
1 night romance trip Aug 15, 2015
Patrick
"Not worth the price"
In town for family get together. Parking is somewhat problematic. Hotel shows its wear and tear. Elevator sounded and acted like it was going to break down, but it didn't. The room was fine, but very overpriced.
2 night family trip Aug 5, 2015
"Clean, quiet and comfortable"
Our "accessible" corner room was very clean,roomy and comfortable, and included a small balcony, but it was quite a distance from the elevator (somewhat more difficult to access for guests with limited mobility). Every staff member encountered was very friendly and helpful! Two minor negatives: key cards did not always unlock door, needing to be replaced several times; complimentary toiletries were in bottles which were very difficult to squeeze, even for able-bodied guests. There were plenty of shopping and dining choices within walking distance!
3 night family trip Aug 7, 2015
Marie
I loved everything about this place! I was a little disappointed when there was many kids in the pool diving and splashing in 4 ft deep water. I was both worried for thier safety and irritated that me and my boyfriend couldn't get in the pool. Other than that everyone was nice and the room was so spacious and beautiful :)
1 night romance trip Aug 8, 2015
"Very Nice Stay"
This hotel is always a clean, comfortable, no hassle stay.
2 night business trip Jul 31, 2015
RHETT
"Disappointed at double tree Campbell."
When we get there we had to have sheets changed on one of the beds because of blood stains. Gross. We booked with 4 people in each room and there were only 3 towels. Had to call room service. The confusion on how the breakfast works there was a issue. Just offer a buffet and forget about the continental. For a better price of course. On your website you're rated a4 plus. I'd rate you a 3 at best.
1 night family trip Jul 31, 2015
Breakfast should be included for the price
1 night trip with friends Jul 27, 2015
shannon
"The cookies alone were worth it"
This was a wonderful experience. Beautiful lobby. Nice room with a very comfortable bed. The staff was so friendly and nice and not only did they make sure we had our roll away bed, it was already set up in the room when we got there. The only downside was that it is located in a busy plaza and the parking lot was full. Sometimes you couldn't find a spot close to the hotel at all. Other than that- it was awesome. Oh, one last thing- they give you these awesome chocolate chip walnut cookies at check in- Don't miss out on those.
1 night family trip Jul 18, 2015
Megan
Quick overnight stay. If we had more time we could have enjoyed walking the shopping center and having dinner at one of the restaurants right outside of the hotel. Nice location. Room was large and comfortable for our family.
1 night family trip Jun 21, 2015
"great place to stay"
came for an ebay event , hotel staff was helpful and friendly . room was great , plenty of super hot water
2 night business trip Jul 17, 2015
greg
"Good experience, will come back again for sure."
Very good location. It is close to a plaza which includes shopping and restaurants. It was hard to find a parking spot at hotel parking area, but the staff who was working in the frontdesk solved my problem by gave me a permit paper that can hang on the back mirror of my car that allow hotel customers park anywhere in the plaza parking area. They also gave us free cookies that manufactured by double tree hotel as we checked in and checked out of hotel. Only the down side for this stay was the air condition was a little loud, and the window in that room was stuck, can not open to air the room, when I shut down the air condition. Everything else was great.
1 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
Yan
"Beautiful hotel !!!"
My wife and I stayed at this beautiful hotel. The location was great, there was a lot of resturants and shops to choose from. Our room was comfortable and very clean.
1 night family trip Jul 11, 2015
"Great location location with clean and comfortable rooms"
I've stayed at this hotel before and as always the stay was very nice. The staff is very friendly and attentive and the rooms are comfortable.
1 night family trip Jul 12, 2015
Gabriel
"Great service"
We were coming in for a wedding and our flight landed an hour and a half before I was to be in formal pictures. I called a few days ahead to see about getting into the room early in order to shower and get changed, and they worked hard to get us in in time. Room was large and comfortable, as was the mattress (both large and comfortable).
2 night romance trip Jul 11, 2015
Tyler
"Easy Decision"
In town for a golf tournament. Stayed in the area before but never saw the price that low before and knew it was a great hotel. Snagged it and wasn't disappointed in the least.
1 night business trip Jul 5, 2015
"local rested:)"
I was able to get some much needed quiet and restful sleep. The food in the hotel is great. I really enjoyed the eggs Benedict. they have a wonderful chef.
2 night trip Jul 2, 2015
"nice stay"
Nice stay, pool is a little small but overall good experience.
2 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
Tiffanie
"Nice but bugs in room"
It was nice except for the bugs but they did give me a discount because of them!
1 night family trip Jul 1, 2015
Leah
A perk was the fabulous cookies. Had a family member not told me about them, I would not have known.
1 night family trip May 31, 2015
sharon
"Not what you would expect for the price."
We've stayed in a handful of DoubleTree Hotels before and this one definitely seemed substandard. Parking was a nightmare with no valet option. We ended up parking in a neighboring business' parking lot trusting that the hotel management said we would not be towed. This was the case two out of the three nights we were there. The room was clean but still somehow substandard. Things just looked worn and not fully operational. Cracks in baseboard, things needing paint, not being constructed well, etc. The heat light in the bathroom was hanging by a wire and flickering. My attempt to fix it resulted in the bulb crashing down to the ground. Hotel staff was not helpful. We felt like we were inconveniencing them with every request we had. Room service did not follow scheduled time block. They arrived early and caught me mid-shower. It was a younger gentleman so I offered a helpful suggestion reiterating the importance of the time window. He didn't seem to sincerely care about his job or being good at it. For the price we certainly expected more.
3 night family trip Jun 12, 2015
Ryan
"a nice stay in silicon valley"
I am very comfortable to stay in the Doubletree hotel! It is very convenient to access to the local dining places. It is easy to get into highway, and it is very clean.
1 night family trip Jun 7, 2015
steven
"Fire"
Fire alarm went off had a fire was very inconvenience
2 night trip May 9, 2015
kephas
"Double Tree prices Motel 6 quality"
I was very disappointed in my stay at this hotel. The hotel decided to have a party directly next to my room. I could not hear my conference calls or the television because the noise was so overbearing outside. The event was supposed to end at ten pm however drink guests partied away past eleven p.m. The bathroom was not cleaned thoroughly which was evident by the dirty and mold stuck in the corner of the bathtub. The best thing about this hotel was not the hotel but the excess of restaurants and shopping nearby.
1 night business trip Jun 5, 2015
My daughter and I enjoyed our stay and walking around Pruneyard. We enjoyed the pool also.
1 night family trip Jun 7, 2015
Marcy
"Comfortable San Jose Hotel"
Hotel was undergoing repairs from a water leak, and room televisions were being upgraded. The staff were helpful, everyone had a smile, and they were very polite.
3 night family trip Jun 5, 2015
great hotel a little hard to find entrance but staff very friendly and helpful. Travel with kid's so this hotel was ready for them, movie rentals free, warm cookies when you arrive can't ask for more.
1 night trip Jun 7, 2015
Anna
"Business stay"
There on business.
1 night business trip May 31, 2015
"Great hotel and perfect location in San Jose area"
They let us check in early, which was really nice. Very nice staff and help. Our room was quiet, clean, and very comfortable. The Prune Yard area has tons of features very close, and in some cases, right next to the hotel. Restaurants, Pubs, Trader Joes, sandwich shops, CVS pharmacy, and Whole foods. Also, great freeway access and 10 minutes to the airport.
2 night romance trip May 30, 2015
Reid
"Nice hotel, great location"
The room was very small. There were three of us for a King bed so we needed a roll away that blocked the way out. If there were a fire, we would have been in trouble. Other than that, very clean room. Hotel is beautiful, location is great. Lots of shops and restaurants in the center were hotel is at.
1 night family trip May 30, 2015
Rebecca
"Nice place to stay on way through"
The lady at front desk was not friendly at all but overall nice place.
1 night family trip May 29, 2015
Joanna
"Nice hotel and centrally located"
I enjoyed the spacious room and customer service. When I needed amenities, customer service was quick to provide them. I stayed during the weekend of Boogie on the Avenue in May and this location was in walking distance to the festival. It is very close to shopping malls and downtown Campbell. Overall I enjoyed my stay and will recommend to others.
Other trip May 26, 2015
"Nice hotel conveniently located to San Jose"
Room was large and extremely comfortable. Bathroom had both a tub and shower.
Other trip May 26, 2015
"Run down no service"
Remodel going on. Not enough parking. NO coffee available. Have to buy at cafe after 7 am.
Other trip May 25, 2015
J
Hotel staff was polite. Loved the location of the hotel. Rooms were clean and spacious.
Other trip May 24, 2015
"Very nice !!!!!!"
Very comfortable,clean and really nice people. Even though its in a strip mall, which is very convenient you don't feel like you are.
1 night trip May 17, 2015
The Doyle's
"Very Nice Hotle"
just a guick get away
1 night family trip May 9, 2015
cynthia
They are remodeling so parts of the hotel were under construction
Other trip May 22, 2015
"Nice hotel close restaurants, shopping, freeways"
Noisy neighbors but staff dealt with it when I called
Other trip May 20, 2015
"Doubletree prune yard"
room was lovely - enjoyed the whirlpool tub. Bed was very comfortable
1 night business trip May 17, 2015
Joanne
"good"
location was close to restaurants and other shopping.
1 night family trip May 15, 2015
rob
"Comfortable"
Room was clean and comfortable. Hotel is very convenient to shopping and eating at the Prune Yard. Advise checking in early as parking is in great demand.
Other trip May 17, 2015
Mr Bill
"Will definately come back!"
Everything in the hotel was lovely and the location was fantastic. I had injured my knee the morning we were checking in so called and asked if we could have a room on the ground floor and the receptionist was very congenial, even gave us a room close to an exit. The one disappointing thing is that our room did not have a microwave. Do any of the rooms have microwaves? Also, whoever was in the room above us made a horrendous amount of noise at 1am, but that's not the hotels fault.
2 night family trip May 8, 2015
Pat
"ok, overall good value"
fire alarm requiring evacuation. no credit or comps for inconvenience other than a letter of apology. housekeeping did not change linens even tho they witnessed us leaving the room and removing "Later" tag from door. significant room noise from parking lot, corridors, and attached rooms air conditioner did not respond to increasing temperature
2 night family trip May 8, 2015
"Thank you"
Awesome room and great service. We will come again.
1 night family trip May 8, 2015
GEORGIA
"Nice stay!"
Professional staff, clean room.
1 night family trip May 3, 2015
Roger
"enjoyed our stay"
Located in a shopping complex with lots of restaurant options. Loved the complimentary apples and fruit infused water in the lobby. We had king room with king jetted tub. Nice updated rooms. Wish room had sofa and not single chair. Biggest tub I've seen.
1 night family trip May 2, 2015
"Good location for vacation!"
overall very good, love the Campbell and possibility to walk to anything you need. Will come back. Perhaps price is bit a problem around 200$, could be a deal breaker for most people. Also no breakfast included?adds another 10-15$
4 night family trip May 2, 2015
"Weekend stay"
The hotel was close to restaurants and shopping. The rooms were large and clean. They gave you free warm chocolate chip cookies at check in which was very nice, and parking is free and convenient. They have no complimentary breakfast, in fact we didn't eat breakfast there because as we were checking in another guest was asking about breakfast and it was over $15 each which is a little steep for breakfast. There's a great little bakery that you can walk to at the shopping center right behind the hotel. Definitely would stay here again.
Other trip May 6, 2015