All hotels in Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America
3242 Peachtree Rd Ne, Atlanta, GA, 30305, United States of America, ‏‎866-539-8122

"Calm and comfortable"
Extremely comfortable, most professional staff I have encountered
Other trip Apr 4, 2015
Tate
"Fine for business travel"
Room was comfortable, bed was okay, not a heavenly bed, but okay. Could have used a comforter and some more amenities in the room besides shampoo and conditioner. Overall it was fine for business travel.
2 night business trip Mar 31, 2015
"Spring break fun"
Staff very friendly & courteous. Thankful for free parking & free Internet. Breakfast was decent & also free.
NC-Mom
"I'll Definitely be back"
My stay was just for some friends to get together for a birthday and the experience was great.
1 night trip with friends Mar 27, 2015
Ashanti
"Great hotel, close to everything we went to"
Only problem, the bathroom with shower etc is so tight
"my expectations were exceeded"
Friendly Staff, clean hotel, great experience. I would definitely recommend this hotel & will book this hotel again for my next trip to Atlanta.
Keesha
"Surprise Bday"
A wonderful stay for a wonderful trip. Staff was more than willing to assist and very knowledgeable of the area.
2 night family trip Mar 20, 2015
CHASTITY
"Birthday."
I booked a room to celebrate my birthday! It was very comfortable. The staff was amazing. I slept great. My only downfall was when I woke up Sunday morning there were tiny ants on my bed. I told the maid and she said she would call about it. But I definitely enjoyed my stay.
1 night trip Mar 21, 2015
Kala
"1st Atanta Trip"
Our friendly stay was wonderful & is highly recommended!!
2 night trip with friends Mar 20, 2015
CHASTITY
"Just ok"
Staff is friendly, 24 hour food service is awesome. Building is a little old (though it has new finishes) , also the free breakfast is hit or miss (weekends tasted like prison food, but weekdays were better)
Other trip Mar 24, 2015
"Great hotel for family Vacation!!!"
The staff was very friendly and accommodating.Free parking in a garage next to the hotel was convient. The breakfast was great. The WiFi was free but sort of slow, that forced all the kids to put away their phones and tablets so I'm actually happy about that. We will definitely stay here again the next time we come to Atlanta.
2 night family trip Mar 19, 2015
Antwan
"Good Stay"
Very nice stay. Very quite. Breakfast was very good.
Other trip Mar 22, 2015
"it was great!"
it was great!
1 night business trip Mar 13, 2015
Pam
"Clean, new and spacious with excellent service"
I'm traveling regularly to Buckhead on business and plan to make the Hyatt Place my home away from home. I was there last week and the service was exceptional, the hotel was spotless, the free breakfast offered a wide variety and the parking was well lit and convenient. Best of all, they have Starbucks right in the lobby so I don't have to find a drive-through for my morning latte. The singular downside was that the wi-fi service was being upgraded and was unavailable on Thursday evening.
3 night business trip Mar 10, 2015
Kimberly
"Wedding Party!"
Booked a number of rooms for a wedding party. They hotel was helpful by allowing us early check-in and late check-out to accommodate travelers - there was a slight mix-up with our billing - but we got it straightened out without too much hassle. Will stay here again.
Other trip Mar 13, 2015
Mimi
I was a great day great room I love you
2 night romance trip Feb 28, 2015
Henry
"Family getaway for Spring Break"
The staff absolutely makes this place worth staying! Sharmaine made us feel like family.
2 night family trip Mar 6, 2015
Earl
I really enjoyed my stay this is my second time staying there and I will definitely do it again
1 night family trip Mar 7, 2015
Fredericka
I love the Hyatt always my hotel of choice. Hyatt Buckhead is in a great location and it's very clean. Check in and check out was really easy. I would stay again
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
Kida
"Perfect for my trip"
Nice, clean, comfortable and good location. Roomy with a fridge.
Other trip Mar 6, 2015
cricket
"Nice clean new good location"
This is a good place to stay. reasonable price but nothing special.
Other trip Mar 3, 2015
"Nice in Buckhead"
Free parking, free wifi, and a clean affordable hotel in Buckhead. When I come back to Atlanta, I will stay here again.
1 night romance trip Feb 28, 2015
April
Nice hotel with a comfortable bed. Staff was friendly.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
"Not as Impressed"
In general the Hyatt Place is always a great choice. We were at this same hotel a week earlier and had a better experience. This time, I waited for the complimentary shuttle for 45 minutes and it never showed. Staff kept pushing the arrival time out 15 minutes, so I just bailed and did uber. Our room had a couple mechanical issues - towel rack falling off, drawer that wouldn't close, remote needed batteries. Minor things but in total not what a $200/night hotel should involve.
3 night family trip Feb 9, 2015
"Great hotel in the Buckland Area"
This hotel was very nice, price was comparatively good. The room was EXTREMELY clean, aesthetically pleasing, and very comfortable. The breakfast was good, not great, but decent. Breakfast is typical, with some hot alternative offerings. The pastries were great as well as the beverage selection. Overall the staff was very knowledgeable and attentive. I would gladly stay here again.
Other trip Feb 14, 2015
Victoria
"A good night"
I'll be staying there again!
1 night romance trip Jan 31, 2015
Liana
Wasn't terrible but def over priced. Staff are not that helpful
Other trip Feb 13, 2015
"Pleasant"
The room was comfortable and clean, the staff friendly, and the breakfast buffet was well done.
2 night family trip Feb 6, 2015
"Not good but not to bad"
The room was not that clean stains in the carpet and the tub was dirty and so was the headboards stains running the the board and the tables was stained and we had a problem with them taking to much oft money but they said that it would be given back. The breakfast was terrible really bad I said never again. The staff was nice but they need to clean those runs and do better with the food. The next time I will be staying at the Marriott
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
very clean
"Like this hotel"
As usual, Hyatt Place doesn't disappoint. Perfect for our short stay, staff is very friendly, hotel is clean and comfortable.
2 night romance trip Feb 3, 2015
"Luxury at fair price"
great would stay again
1 night romance trip Jan 31, 2015
Chelsie
"Reasonably priced, great location."
Hotel was easy to find, with garage next door. Room was clean, spacious and comfortable, with plenty of outlets for computer and phone charging. The staff was polite. Hotel provides a free shuttle within a 2 mile radius. And a big plus: parking and wifi were included in price of room. Definitely great for business travelers. There were families there, too, and people with dogs, but I didn't hear any noise. I would stay here again.
Other trip Feb 3, 2015
"Large Updated Rooms - Great hotel!"
Hyatt Place Buckhead was a pleasant surprise! The rooms were in excellent condition. I was surprised to walk in the door and see a large sectional couch, desk, small fridge and coffee area AND this was all separate from the bedroom. There is a small wall that divides the two spaces and a large flat screen TV that is shared between the two rooms. I enjoyed my stay and will certainly stay here again. Oh and did I mention the excellent breakfast bar? The first hotel I've stayed at that offer breakfast sandwiches. Delicious!
4 night business trip Jan 25, 2015
"Our Stay at Hyatt Place, Buckhead"
We liked the hotel room, the surrounding area, and the hotel staff. However, the breakfast was really subpar. Some of the breakfast sandwiches were burned and the bagels were not at all fresh. I have had much better breakfasts at much less expensive hotels.
3 night trip with friends Jan 25, 2015
"Honda Battle of the Bands weekend"
Great stay, love that place! Really love the free parking and wifi
2 night trip with friends Jan 23, 2015
Breakfast was good. Love the place, close to the bars
Other trip Jan 30, 2015
"AWESOME......."
Really enjoyed my stay at the hotel. Room was very clean and we loved the modern look of the room. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Overall we enjoyed our stay and likely stay there again when we visit again.
2 night romance trip Jan 23, 2015
Earl
"Great!"
By booking through Expedia we were able to get a great room for a cheaper price. It was a King size bed, desk, coffe and sink station, couch and full bathroom for $120!
Other trip Jan 28, 2015
Anna
"Upscaled without the price"
The room was very clean, roomy and comfortable. Breakfast was more than I expected for free.
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
Gwen
A very nice hotel
2 night business trip Jan 17, 2015
"Nice hotel in Buckhead"
Breakfast is awesome! The fitness center is good! The room is clean and the beds are comfortable. All in all it was a great stay!
Other trip Jan 22, 2015
NIX
"Great value"
Loved our stay there. Our room was very clean and large. Especially like, that it has a separate living and sleeping area. The amenities are an added bonus: free breakfast, wifi and parking (can be rather expensive in this area of town). This wasn't our first stay and it certainly will not be our last!
2 night trip with friends Jan 16, 2015
Andrea
"Cleanliness of room and hotel"
Was Good
2 night business trip Jan 16, 2015
kashi
"Quality Hotel for Atlanta Visitors"
I stayed for two nights, enjoyed the continental breakfast, really appreciated the TV access panel for connecting laptops, DVD players, etc. I wish more hotels would have these.
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
It is a beautiful hotel. Great service and staff. Loved everything about it except the small bathroom.
Other trip Jan 8, 2015
"Staff seemed overwhelmed"
Our two night stay at this hotel was fine. The staff seemed a little overwhelmed by the number of guests (Peach Bowl, NYE, etc). Room was clean and location was very convenient to restaurants, shopping and MARTA. Would NOT stay there on NYE again because of too many loud, belligerent guests.
Other trip Jan 7, 2015
"Vaction"
Great area, workers were very tentative only issue I had was at night there was a long hold for a rep to help at the front desk
4 night trip with friends Dec 31, 2014
Zuhairah
"In the middle of everything."
While the hotel was a bit difficult to find, it was a great experience. I traveled with my two kids, and the shuttle took us to the Legoland Discovery Center. While the room and breakfast were both nice, my only complaint comes with the TV offerings. The satellite(?) provided a terrible picture, and there were no child-appropriate channels - a must have for my two! I'd visit again, though.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
"Nice Hotel near by Lenox Mall"
Very friendly staff and my family and I had a great stay. Great for big family.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
Hotel staff was very rude did not give me the room I'd booked two weeks in advance and gave it away to people with out a reservation. Women at front desk threatened me telling me she did not have to check me in and I could find some where else to sleep.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015