All hotels in Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here3242 Peachtree Rd Ne, Atlanta, GA, 30305, United States of America, ‏‎866-539-8122

"Staff seemed overwhelmed"
Our two night stay at this hotel was fine. The staff seemed a little overwhelmed by the number of guests (Peach Bowl, NYE, etc). Room was clean and location was very convenient to restaurants, shopping and MARTA. Would NOT stay there on NYE again because of too many loud, belligerent guests.
Other trip Jan 7, 2015
"Vaction"
Great area, workers were very tentative only issue I had was at night there was a long hold for a rep to help at the front desk
4 night trip with friends Dec 31, 2014
Zuhairah
"In the middle of everything."
While the hotel was a bit difficult to find, it was a great experience. I traveled with my two kids, and the shuttle took us to the Legoland Discovery Center. While the room and breakfast were both nice, my only complaint comes with the TV offerings. The satellite(?) provided a terrible picture, and there were no child-appropriate channels - a must have for my two! I'd visit again, though.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
"Nice Hotel near by Lenox Mall"
Very friendly staff and my family and I had a great stay. Great for big family.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
Hotel staff was very rude did not give me the room I'd booked two weeks in advance and gave it away to people with out a reservation. Women at front desk threatened me telling me she did not have to check me in and I could find some where else to sleep.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
"This hotel is okay and in a pretty good location."
I am 22 and I'd just relocated here from Chicago preparing to move into my new apartment and picked the Hyatt as the place I wanted to live until my place was ready. I called Expedia to make my reservation and let my representative know that I would be bringing a service animal which was a cat, he let me know that it would be okay as long as I had my paperwork, which I did. I got to the hotel checked in and presented the Hyatt Place staff member with my paperwork and was turned away after my card had been charged over $400.00. I have yet to receive a rerund and while I had to find a new place on New Years eve (which is rather difficult) they offered no empathy or assistance. I didn't feel welcomed, and because if this experience the Hyatt Place will be last on my list in regards to hotel accommodations. I would hope that if you are thinking about booking the Hyatt Place in Atlanta Buckhead, you consider customer service as it was poor. I ended up going to the Holiday Inn Express which was a bit cheaper, nonetheless their customer service was beyond exceptional.
Danielle
Husband wanted to watch the game. TV was large! Stayed on first floor which was kinda noisy but hotel staff were nice and several perks were offered to us upon arrival ( which we used!)
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
Dena
"Peach bowl stay"
Nice hotel with friendly, helpful staff. Located in safe area close to MARTA system. Excellent shuttle system for getting you around the local area.
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
Great place to stay in Atlanta Would highly recommend this place
2 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
"Shuttle til 11:00 PM"
Shuttle to Havana Club helpful.
1 night romance trip Dec 27, 2014
"Gerrydd"
Exceptional value
2 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
gerald
"Breakfast Buffet is a BUST"
Great except breakfast. LONG LONG LONG line and no food when you got to the buffet. No where to sit.
1 night trip with friends Dec 27, 2014
"Great choice"
Great breakfast, welcoming staff, modern decor, and clean! Very convenient location in Buckhead.
3 night family trip Dec 25, 2014
"great hotel"
This was our second time to stay here. Great hotel with plenty of space because of extra sitting area with sofa couch. Love the FREE parking, wifi and breakfast. Great value in a great area. Only negative was kinda noisy at night, could hear alot of street noise, sirens etc.
3 night family trip Dec 19, 2014
Aubrey
"I liked it, but slightly dated."
Parking is odd. In a parking deck on 3rd floor. Hotel is a little dated compared to other Hyatt Places I've stayed at, but it's ok and a good value for the neighborhood. Complimentary breakfast better than most places.
1 night trip Dec 22, 2014
Alan
Great location and price good food and coffee. The outside pool is heated
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
s
"one night stay"
I was here last week with a group of friends, we didn't spend much time there however the hotel was great! It looks exactly like the pics on the website. It was very clean, hotel staff was nice, sleeps many people if needed. They had a decent selection for breakfast. Only down side was that there was no microwave in the kitchen. The price was right and I would definitely stay and again and recommend to others.
1 night trip with friends Dec 12, 2014
"Fantastic"
great value! would stay here again.
2 night business trip Dec 12, 2014
Dennis
"Extremely Pleasant!"
Hotel staff was very friendly and helpful, great location especially for dining & shopping. Breakfast was very good. Rooms were in good condition and very comfortable.
Other trip Dec 16, 2014
Vivian
"Great location-very nice room!"
Great location and very nice room. Would definitely stay here again.
1 night family trip Dec 6, 2014
Denise
"This hotel is more like a Days Inn or Best Western"
This hotel should be rated no higher than a three star!
2 night business trip Dec 3, 2014
"Super Service and Hotel"
Fantastic!!!
1 night business trip Dec 3, 2014
"Holiday stay"
Staff was very friendly
1 night family trip Nov 28, 2014
William D
"Little conveniences not there overall good"
There was no soap in the tub area. There was no lotion in the bath area. Other than those things the stay was nice. Soap being ing the tub area and having lotion after washing hands are the convenience that customers have come to appreciated. When it is not there, it is really missed.
1 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
Luanne
"For the most part decent."
Overall the hotel was good, beds are a little hard and breakfast is not exactly great but it was free. Our issue was on Friday and Saturday some other tenants decided to make the floor we were on their personal party floor and kept us up till 3am when the police got there to remove them. Same thing happened the next night with a wedding party. The management gave us a free night but was only valid at this location. If I choose to stay again I would only do it during the week.
4 night family trip Nov 20, 2014
Hotel very clean, bed very comfortable. Breakfast was very good, different food each morning (for the 2 nites that we stayed). The only thing I did not like was that there was no microwave in the room and no ice machine on the floor that we stayed (4th).
Other trip Nov 25, 2014
"Great stay in Buckhead"
Very nice place. Easy parking and access to room. Room design among the best.
1 night trip Nov 21, 2014
"Great Place to Stay"
Great location. Very helpful staff. Room was very clean. Great breakfast every morning.
Lynn
Great experience. Very nice and helpful staff
5 night business trip Nov 12, 2014
Jose
Very nice and clean and friendly and convenient to Buckhead. Good value. Free parking. Free shuttle bus. Nice little bar.
Other trip Nov 18, 2014
"Comfortable room"
Very comfortable room. Loved the sofa eith large TV in the middle.
1 night family trip Oct 30, 2014
"Exceptional value delivered by a top notch staff."
The staff was great! One of the most responsive teams I have ever encountered. This is coming from someone who spends about 30% of her time on the road. This is my new go-to place in Atlanta/Buckhead
4 night business trip Oct 29, 2014
Jody
"complementary parking-wow"
I have stayed here before. What I like the best is that you can park in the parking deck next to the hotel free. Not something you find in buckhead very often. Very nice to be able to go get in you car yourself without waiting for a valet. Shopping and restaurants nearby. You can walk or drive. Breakfast ok not great but enough to get your day started. Very comfortable,clean rooms. I will stay there again.
1 night family trip Oct 24, 2014
"I wenot for business and pleasure."
The Hyatt was having some computer issues. The assistant manager was awful. He yelled at his staff in front of me while she was trying to take me up to a room. (Keys were not available) I told him he was rude and then he started yelling at me, asking me why I needed a kingsize bed. He was crazy!
Other trip Oct 25, 2014
"Great place excellent location"
The staff at this Hyatt Place is amazing. They not only are the front desk, they are the bartenders, the chauffeurs of the complimentary van and I think they even said they do some of the cooking. Talk about a talented bunch. Super friendly, super helpful. Really made my stay enjoyable. Rooms were surprisingly large as the hotel itself feels kind of small. Everything was well maintained. Would definitely stay here again.
Other trip Oct 25, 2014
Keith
"Fabulous hotel in a fabulous area!"
Fabulous hotel in a fantastic area. Only reason room comfort wasn't tops was because we couldn't cool off the room during the night. A/C didn't want to go lower therefore it was a little stuffy during sleeping.
1 night family trip Oct 10, 2014
"Great Location, Great Staff, Terrible Pillows"
First off, the staff was excellent. The hotel is not very new, but overall is still well-maintained. Rate was reasonable. Parking garage adjacent to the hotel is convenient. Wi-fi with our stay was great. The breakfast was not too shabby either. We had a King Room. We did not know we'd have a couch, work-desk and mini-kitchen as well (mini-fridge, counter, sink), so that was a nice touch. Only big complaint was that the pillows were awful. Just bring your own pillows and you'll be good. If you're allergic to a down comforter keep an eye out for that, but those were the only real complaints. We've stayed in Buckhead before, but we discovered some new things in the area and everything is within walking distance or a quick uber ride. The hotel also provides shuttle service within a couple miles. We've also stayed at "fancier" hotels in downtown and midtown Atlanta, but the bars, restaurants, nightlife offered in Buckhead make it a clear choice over downtown. We'll definitely stay again and just bring our own pillows.
2 night romance trip Oct 10, 2014
Carlos
"Great large hotel room in fantastic location!"
Fantastic hotel in a fantastic location. Room was large, clean and wonderful. Only problem was we couldn't turn the air lower in the room at night and it was hot sleeping. Would definitely stay there again.
1 night family trip Oct 10, 2014
"Affordable hotel in Buckhead"
This is a cute hotel in Buckhead. It's small compared to the high rise hotels next to it but it offers a lot of amenities for a good price. I liked the free parking and wifi. The room is a little small but it does offer everything you need. Kitchenette small table and a pull out sofa. Breakfast was decent. They do offer hot dishes like eggs and sausage Starbucks Coffee and fruit staff was friendly and the lobby was kept clean and smelled good.The only reason I didn't give an excellent throughout was because our floor smelled like a dirty diaper for two days and the housekeeper didn't vacuum the room and gave us a stained white comforter with an obvious red wine like stain. I'm not Sure how that was overlooked but I did report it to the front desk. Other than that good place to stay. Not too fancy or too cheap.
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
dlaw
"Meh... it's ok"
The amenities are ok. Not too good or not too bad, but I don't know if it is the worth the money to stay here. I should have spent a little bit more and booked a hotel near dowtown.
1 night trip with friends Oct 10, 2014
"WORST EXPERIENCE EVER!!!!"
Worst experience ever!!! We notified the hotel that we were running late and wouldn't arrive til around midnight. We were told that was "no problem". Upon arrival at midnight, we were informed that they gave our room to someone else because they overbooked. When I asked the lady at the counter to contact her supervisor she informed me that she "would not call him this late at night". However she obviously had no problem putting a female with two young teens out into Atlanta at that time of night!!! I have never been so disappointed in my life!! I filed a complaint with their guest services dept, but I will never use Hyatt again!
2 night trip with friends Sep 30, 2014
Carmen
"Pleasant staff and good area"
The hotel staff was very friendly and efficient and the breakfast offerings were very tasty. My husband and I went down for the Petite Le Mans race and wanted a comfortable hotel in a good area in walking distance to restaurants. The only thing I didn't like was the tiny shower room with the toilet and the air conditioner. Because the thermostat is on the air conditioner, it registers the room as colder than it really is and turns off. We woke up both nights sweating because the air conditioner kept turning off and we'd have to finagle it to get it back on.
2 night romance trip Oct 3, 2014
Kristina
"Business Trip"
Trade show stay
5 night business trip Sep 27, 2014
YannTay
Very nice hotel in the heart of Buckhead. Free shuttle van and free parking were a very big plus. Friendly staff. Loved the fruit infused water and cookies in the lobby. My only criticism is that someone knocked on the door both mornings of my stay when I had the do not disturb sign up.
Other trip Oct 4, 2014
"Great!"
Service was great as was the room! I liked having someone greet me as soon as we walked in!
2 night family trip Sep 25, 2014
Neil
"Great stay!!"
Great customer services and everyone was very polite. Recommends this hotel and well stay again if possible.
2 night trip with friends Sep 26, 2014
Breanna
"Nice,clean & courtious"
I often read reviews on hotels to stay at and wonder if it was really by people who stay there. Well I am a real person who stayed at this hotel and would HIGHLY recommend it! Staff was always friendly & helpful, even at 2am. The room we stayed in was big and very clean, though I wish the closet was bigger. Breakfast was ok, don't expect a big deal, but it did the job for breakfast. If I ever had to go back to that area, THIS hotel would be where I would stay. The price, through expedia, was a great deal.
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
Magz
"Close to everything"
This hotel is great! we stayed here recently for a bachelorette party. The only complaint I have is the parking was not clearly marked. A member of the party almost got towed because she was not informed of what floor to park on. Its floors 3 and 6 so be sure to tell your guests that!
1 night trip with friends Sep 20, 2014
Jenny
"Not as seen on pictures"
I was very disappointed to find out that the actual Hyatt plaza hotel was very different to the pictures advertised, which belong to the Grand Hyatt hotel which is another hotel a block away. When booking I had the option to stay at the Intercontinental, which really was as described through hotels.com and ended up choosing the Hyatt over it. Overall, the hotel is cleaned and staff was friendly, but not the 4 star hotel advertised online.
1 night trip Sep 17, 2014
the nicest hotel faculty I have ever stayed with! rooms are clean and spacious but the layout Id different than what you would expect. also, you may want to bring your own blanket, the one on the bed is small
2 night trip with friends Sep 19, 2014