All hotels in Rancho Mirage, California, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here71333 Dinah Shore Drive, Rancho Mirage, CA, 92270, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Quick 1 night getaway!"
We always enjoy staying at this hotel! Hope to be back again soon!
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
"Family friendly"
Overall it is a good hotel for families. It's spread out and plenty of walkways for a jog or bike riding for the kids. Staff was very pleasant and we will book this hotel again.
1 night trip Aug 10, 2014
Anna
Wonderful!! I will definitely be back.
2 night family trip Aug 15, 2014
Lele Munoz
went for our moms 70th birthday. The resort made it very special. We had a great visit. Spa was excellent too.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
"Beautiful hotel with resort feel"
Not what we were expecting. This resort is beautiful and kid friendly. Wish we stayed longer to experience more.
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
family of 5
"Will be back"
It was wonderful, nice and relaxing. bed was comfy, bathroom and shower was refreshing. Pools were refreshing.
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
Meghan
"Oasis of Luxury"
This was such a lovely surprise. We stayed in a very spacious room overlooking the golf course complete with a furnished balcony. With a large main pool area plus a smaller pool beside our block we felt very spoilt. The hotel staff were very welcoming and efficient at both check in and out. Would love to return.
2 night family trip Aug 7, 2014
"Nice, beautiful, clean, fun resort!"
I love this resort! Lots of fun for the kids ie: pools, water slide, game room, organized activies & more! But, at the same time if you're looking for a quiet getaway with just the spouse, large rooms, mulitiple pool options-small & big, beautiful scenic walking paths (waterfalls, ponds, golf course) dining, gym & more!!!
Other trip Aug 9, 2014
Devon
"Hotel had all the Amenities that I needed"
Hotel staff was helpful and gave me a great room overlooking pool without any hesitation
2 night romance trip Jul 20, 2014
Jonathan
"Great family resort"
Check in was very warming and our room was very clean. Beds and furniture are high quality, very comfy. Pools are very clean and landscape is beautiful. Our kids had a blast of fun and they enjoyed the kid activities. Golfing course is very nicely manicured. Will definitely stay here again. Only gripe is the price of beer at pool bar. Overall, great time!
Other trip Aug 5, 2014
S.Ramirez
did not like the staffs snooty attitude. called for shuttle service from our room to lobby and after 20 min had to walk in 110degree temp, not happy, also paid for a room with view of golf course, did not get until we complained to a manager.acdc
2 night romance trip Jul 31, 2014
acdc
"Great service"
Great service, nice location, great food, nice people.
"Comfortable, convenient, lots for kids."
Hotel and resort were great. Restaurant not so great. Food was mid grade at best and we at there several times.
"Excellent Vacations!"
Excellent!
1 night family trip Jul 26, 2014
Sandra
"Great!"
Great if you're looking for a more upscale hotel, my mother and myself go here every summer
1 night business trip Jul 24, 2014
"Nice hotel for families"
Good, would probably return. Noisy if you are in lower unit, can hear guests moving around upstairs. Resort fee plus tax is high!
Other trip Jul 29, 2014
"My Stay"
My wife and I were allowed to check in early. When we walked into our room it smelled like mildew. Within 10 minutes a gentleman arrived at our room with keys to a new room and within 15 minutes we were in a new room. The gentleman (Ron) even loaded our stuff and took us to our new room.
1 night trip Jul 26, 2014
Jorge K.
Great hotel as far as eye candy. But the extra "resort" fee and the extra money I paid for a so called golf course view was a rip off as there was no view We were on the first floor and could hear everyone above us walking or what sounded more like stomping and to avoid walking a long way to my room I chose to not valet my car which was a mistake as it was filthy the next morning from the sprinklers add the fact that we arrived at 3:30 pm and our room was still not ready to be checked in and we had to wait overall not close to being worth the $200 I spent for the night
1 night trip with friends Jul 26, 2014
"Hotel lacked amenities resorts should have."
No microwaves and no shuttle to anywhere not even the airport. Felt I could have stayed in a cheaper place with more amenities.
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
Gab
"great deal and great family getaway"
We were very happy with our stay. Lots to do at hotel and in surrounding area. We would stay here again.
3 night family trip Jul 19, 2014
"GREAT!"
We were upgraded w/o asking. Hotel is beautiful, room was lovely & nice & large w/2 queen beds, beautifully clean, wonderfully comfortable beds--all w/an ample balcony overlooking a pool & a small "lake". Shower head needed adjustment & someone arrived immediately to fix it. Got late checkout w/no problem. Grounds & pools gorgeous. All in all a WONDERFUL resort & hotel. They aim to please-& do.
Other trip Jul 26, 2014
M
"not as nice as use to be"
Our stay was "ok". The grounds and rooms are kept up nicely for a resort that's been around awhile. But the pool areas are showing their age...and that's not good if they charge resort fees...! Service was mediocre at best! We left our room early for golf and pool, letting maid service know room was available for cleaning...at 3:00 pm room was still not done and we were ready for a little room time. Very disappointing! Pool service was also disappointing. Still cleaning pool at 9:00am and my wife likes to swim laps early and couldn't. Out of pool towels and more didn't come until about 11:00am after we asked for someone to get them!!! Also at adult pool no poolside food service until 1:00 pm and then had to use phone to order. Not that way on a weekend at the Hyatt!! No water available until towels finally showed up. Just not a great resort experience.
2 night trip Jul 19, 2014
"Very nice stay"
The room was very nice. Front desk people were very helpful and check in and check out were both quick and easy. Would stay there again if I had the chance!
3 night trip Jul 19, 2014
Gary M
"Golf Getaway"
Room was clean, spacious, and had a nice view of the golf course. The grounds were well maintained and the staff was courteous and friendly. The adult pool was quite and relaxing. We played golf at the hotel course off property because the course was a little easier for us hackers. The course was in good shape for the middle of the summer, but we didn't get a deal on greens fees. The local guy we were paired with paid about sixty percent less for green fees by booking through an outside source. I would stay here again and try to get a better deal on greens fees.
1 night trip Jun 8, 2014
Todd
"beautiful resort, friendly staff"
The resort is beautiful. Rooms are roomy & comfortable. Several restaurants. Pricy poolside drinks
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
Lia
"Fantastic for the price!"
We were upgraded for my birthday to a large suite. Plus, they let us check out quite late on Sunday. T he staff was great and the main property is lovely. Hreat pool bar at karge family pool. For the price range, you simply cant beat it. We're definitely going back!
Other trip Jul 19, 2014
hotelmaven
beautiful resort with a wonderful staff
1 night romance trip Jul 5, 2014
"Great family getaway"
This was our 4th time visiting this resort and we leave every time with a great experience and relaxation. Main pool area is great for the kids.
3 night trip Jul 3, 2014
Kristine K
I've stayed here 2 other times and will be back again! Staff in all areas of the hotel were very friendly and helpfull. The golf course was in good shape and only $40 for a round!
Other trip Jul 11, 2014
"Great place! Great service!"
This is our fourth time visiting the Westin, and we love it. The staff continues to be top notch. For example, my daughter left her swim goggles in a handy golf cart that they use to shuttle you around the grounds and the driver, Adrian, came and found us in the middle of the pool to give them back. Nicole, the lifeguard for the water slide took time to learn my daughter's name as well, and that was special to her. It's the little things like that that will get us back soon. The grounds are top notch and the rooms are wonderful.
1 night family trip Jul 5, 2014
Pete
"Resort fees but no wifi in pool area."
Got charged 27 a day resort few was told for amenities and wifi. Well when you go to Palm Springs 114 weather you tend to want to stay in the pool. Well wifi doesn't work. When i called I was told it doesn't work in the pool but it does in the room and that I get free water. Well that's not free.
cohen
It was ok not much to do. The pool is too small for that many people. The food is expensive
"Great hotel, but deceptive pricing"
I loved the Westin, but I might have chosen another hotel had I known that a $27 daily fee would be added to my bill. (The hotel says they add this fee as a cost-effective bundling of several services they charge for: parking, Internet access, gym use, and other things I didn't use or remember.) I was surprised that this luxury hotel was priced only about $20 more than the Hilton Garden Inn (a nice motel) when I booked my room. But the Hilton Garden Inn offers free parking, gym and Internet access. I found the pricing very deceptive. Plus, there are huge fees added for room service, and a 20 percent tip is automatically added to your restaurant bill. I usually tip 20 percent or more because I worked as a server when I was younger and know it's hard work, but I find it insulting when a gratuity is added automatically, especially at a luxury hotel. So, to sum it up -- very nice hotel; deceptive pricing.
6 night trip Jun 26, 2014
Kerry Wills
"Would pass on this next time"
No service at the restaurant and concierge not sorry or helpful. Terrible service at other on site restaurant. Bugs in the bathroom and patio. Minibar nonfunctional and was told it would be fixed it never was. Spa was the highlight although could use some upkeep.
Other trip Jul 6, 2014
MrsB
I celebrated my 50th birthday and the Westin was perfect in every way. Even got a free gift for staying there. Definitely a 10!!!!
1 night business trip Jun 23, 2014
"relaxing"
Had a wonderful time with family, golf, spa, pool all that we needed
Other trip Jul 1, 2014
mari
"Greattt!!!"
Great hotel. Had a blast. The water slide was so much fun for the kids. And i loved the bar by the pool
Other trip Jul 1, 2014
arm mar
"Last minute retreat!!!"
What a nice surprise with our stay at the Westin. Last minute we decided we needed a brake without spending a lot! Rate were terrific and golf rates... The best! We loved it.....thank you Westin mission hills! We needed this!
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
working people
"Better than expected"
Nice hotel. Service was fine except in the Fireside(?) bar where it was pretty abysmal every time we went. We enjoyed both golf courses.
2 night trip Jun 20, 2014
"Not the Best Deal in the Desert....."
I found the property to be too spread out, the suites poorly furnished and the food prices (especially room service) outlandish.....We will not return.....
3 night trip Jun 19, 2014
"Great experience"
The hotel was perfect! Golf, pool, spa! What more do you need! Staff very friendly!!!
Other trip Jun 21, 2014
Always love when we can stay at beautiful places and the service is outstanding.
1 night trip Jun 15, 2014
"Resort style setting"
Hotel architecture tastfully done and has many fountains/water features to enhance the property however everything looked just a bit worn and/or dated, for example acoustic "popcorn" ceiling in rooms. Fabric on chairs/sofa somewhat dirty, odd smell in the room. Additionally, room not up to our expectation (ie, room not thoroughly cleaned as noted by hairs left on bathroom floor, tile floor not adequately mopped), make-up mirror not working, bed not double-sheeted. Most importantly, the walls were quite thin such that we were kept awake by a guest's TV. Calls to the front desk did not resolve the problem. Further, we alerted hotel staff when making a reservation and again upon check-in that it was to be a romantic get-away for my birthday. The hotel originally placed us in a room next to a family with two loud young boys. Upon our request,we were moved but the room was inferior to that of our original booking and still not adequate.
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
"Not Bad"
Overall the resort was nice. The staff will try to tell you there are no restaurants to eat at near the hotel. There are plenty that are cheap and good. If you don't want to pay a lot for dinner go elsewhere. A few cleanliness details could have been better but not worth complaining about. We'd probably stay again. Good masage at the spa by the way.
1 night romance trip Jun 7, 2014
"Worst customer service"
Black shower floors Outlets that don't work Lights didn't work Grasshoppers in suites
Other trip Jun 11, 2014
ron
"great stay"
We had a wonderful experience. Staff was very courteous and friendly. The rooms was well kept, and clean. Overall decor was neutral, but the bed was really comfortable! What was extraordinary was that our dogs were welcome, with no additional fee!! Excellent value, lovely property and friendly staff- we'll be back!
2 night trip Jun 1, 2014
sophie
"Happy ending"
Overall a good experience. At the time of check in they didn't have the room I payed for in advance available... The first night they put me in whatever they had, and second day they moved. Me to a room I payed for. I didn't like the move... I felt it took from my mini vacation... I only had 3 nights and because of the move it felt shorter. I'm use to vacationing in this resort so the familiarity made the overall experience homie and comfortable... The service is good... The restaurants in the resort are good... Room service is a timely and responsive... The manager was helpful with what she had to work with... On holidays the parking can be very difficult to find so it's better to not leave the resort in the late afternoon as it gets super packed and the parking to guests room ratio is obviously off... It's first come first serve kind of situation =/ bit that's just for the holidays. Overall a happy ending... I got to lay by the pool and enjoy some relaxing time the second and third day after the holiday where splashing families with kids were gone with the holiday.
3 night business trip May 25, 2014
Anna
We went during a busy time for the hotel so maybe that explains some of the inattentiveness to the hotel facility. Nonetheless, less than satisfying stay.
Other trip May 29, 2014
Kat
"Realxed but super crowed"
it was great! but too many people !!!!
1 night trip May 25, 2014
tal
"I am already complained(m-7470584) this hotel"
Are you think 4 star rate? I think 3 star rate... I am very upset this hotel also your service. The bath faucet was broken and swimming water condition is not good I saw the roach at the bathroom. Too much bother because security guard.
Other trip May 27, 2014