All hotels in Rancho Mirage, California, United States of America
71333 Dinah Shore Drive, Rancho Mirage, CA, 92270, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Good for golf, and relaxing not eating."
Great golf lesson, pool and hot tub was very small , but no people so could use it. Restaurant food moderate and not exciting. Bar food selection light on portion and heavy on price. Closed Sun-Wed ? Sandwich in cafe 9$ Fridge small and missing bar in door so no storage. Staff friendly.
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
"A wonderful gate away!!!"
Our stay was wonderful and To my surprise the valet staff had washed my car... Who does that?
1 night romance trip Dec 6, 2014
Danny
It was a nice stay i would come back but the price is a little high for the hotel beds where a little to firm. the views are great pools are beautiful.
1 night family trip Nov 22, 2014
"nice resort for the family"
The kids loved the pool area and slides.
1 night family trip Nov 10, 2014
Cecilia
Rooms are large and very comfortable. Staff was very competent and helped with anything we needed. All in all it was exactly what Ihad hoped for.
Other trip Dec 3, 2014
"Very good"
Good place for a short while. Needs some updating, but overall, very good.
1 night romance trip Nov 29, 2014
Zahra
"Love they have golf and tennis!!"
Very conveniently located . Beautiful grounds!! Lovely lobby are, good food options
Other trip Nov 29, 2014
peggy
"Great relaxing hotel close to casino"
We loved how relaxing and affordable it was for us. The beds were so comfortable we slept so great. Everything was just perfect!
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
Natalie
"Nice peaceful hotel"
Hotel was nicely placed in Palm Desert with nice swimming pools for family to enjoy.
megachis
"Beautiful, relaxing visit"
The Westin sits on a besitiful area which is seemed centrally located to many activities ee did. Really enjoyed golfing the Gary Player course with the twilight deal! We've slrrady made plans to return.
Other trip Nov 18, 2014
"Nice at first glance, but a bit forgotten close-u."
Beds a re always comfortable, but sheets were like sandpaper! And the duvets felt like rocks on top of your body! Bathroom seemed great, until you got to the tub/shower. All-in-all, not bad, but not as luxurious as it appears. Still, worked well for a quick night.
Other trip Nov 16, 2014
"Let Down"
The Hotel is beautiful but overpriced if looking for a family vacation. The staff is very friendly but dinner service was super slow. The golf course was closed due to reseeding and the website didn't mention that. The Fireside lounge with the scheduled family activities was closed the entire stay. Housekeeping didn't refresh toiletries or coffee. Additional resort fees are disclosed but I wouldn't have minded if it was worth it. For that additional $100 we were offered zero resort amenities. Spa services charge an additional 20% gratuity that I did not see disclosed until after you have your services, which are already ridiculously overpriced! Overall, very disappointed!!!
3 night family trip Nov 8, 2014
"Nice but expensive"
Very nice hotel but a little pricey for what you get. Couldn't find sunny seating by the pool and a duck was suffering for two days or more before the hotel helped it. We and at least one other guest complained about that. I know that this is life but it was difficult enjoying ourselves while an animal was hurt.
2 night romance trip Nov 8, 2014
Melody
We only stayed one night and wish it would have been longer. This is an excellent property. The staff is polite and the property well maintained. We will go back when we can stay longer.
1 night romance trip Oct 30, 2014
Outstanding facility. I would recommend this place to anyone. Clean and well maintained.
Other trip Oct 29, 2014
"Nice place but over priced"
The stay was comfortable. Rooms were ok but over priced for a basic hotel room. Pool is much too small, crowded and too many drinking party folks. Nobody was disrespectful. Golf was good. The course condition was average but play was over 5 hours. If i return to play golf there I will stay at a different location.
2 night romance trip Oct 24, 2014
RICHARD
Would give it a comprehensive rating of 3.6 if i could. Fourth stay at this facility over the past 5 years. Perfectly fine facility, but the buildings seem to be losing a bit of luster, and with a few standout exceptions the staff does not seem particularly inspired or passionate.
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
"Pleasant Stay at The Westin Missin Inn"
We were pleasantly surprised how nice the accommodations were and the staff. We had a beautiful room on the first floor with a patio we enjoyed. There were two individuals that made us feel at home with their pleasant personality and attention to service. Thank you to Carlos the bartender at the Resturant bar and Elizabeth our waitress at the resturant. We were there to celebrate my husband mile stone birthday. We hope to be back soon.
3 night romance trip Oct 12, 2014
Maria
My aunt & I were there only for 1 night & were sorry we couldn't stay longer to take advantage of the hotel amenities. However, our room was great--quiet, with blissful sleep on those famous beds---just what we needed after a busy day of house hunting!
Other trip Oct 10, 2014
Abigail
"Unmet expectations"
Dirty towels left in the bathroom, bathroom floor not clean, Redicilous resort feescharged but this is typical of most places in California
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
frequent travel
"Very family friendly"
We loved our stay. Hotel was clean and comfortable and staff was great! Kids were entertained at the pool all day with all of the fun activities. We can't wait to visit again.
2 night trip Sep 19, 2014
"WEDDING RING STOLEN BY HOUSEKEEPER!!! DO NOT COME!"
I would not recommend this hotel. While the property is beautiful and the spa staff is outstanding. Our room was accessed several times throughout our stay at various times when it shouldn't have been and my wedding ring was stolen by housekeeping during one of those times. The Westin has done NOTHING to resolve this situation except offer me to come back for a weekend on them, like a couple free nights will make up for the ring my husband proposed to me with! :( Very disappointed with this hotel and would never come back here.
Other trip Sep 19, 2014
Deeply Sad
"Great Experience"
Besides the hot weather toward that area, our stay was great. There was always something to do and then again we were able to relax and just have a stress free weekend
Other trip Sep 19, 2014
"Nice hotel, but no elevator and poor hotel service"
When I first got there to check in the young lady did not give me a good welcome. She asked for my name, then I told her my last name then my last name and she kindle giggle when I said it. I believe that was pretty disrespectful from her part. Also, she did not explain the amenities that included with the room, I had to ask her if there was an extra charge to use the spa and the tennis courts. Moreover, other than that the stay was really pleasant, the small fridge did not cool fast enough and there was no bottle opener to be found. But those are small things that I don't mind. The pool with the slide was the best, it's super big and nice. Not only does it have a bar on the side but it also has a restaurant right next to it.
Other trip Sep 15, 2014
adrian
"Last minute booking."
I was needing a room in the area. Last minute decision. Looking for a reasonable price room and nice. I was surprised that it was available at the price it was showing. This is the reason that I use on-line bookings. The service was unbelievable. The room was cool and comfortable. It was a great trip.
Other trip Sep 15, 2014
Jerry
"great"
Everything was great..just the tub was with yellow spots.
1 night trip Aug 31, 2014
"Charges for what you did not consume"
The resort is not that great. I have stayed at other Westin hotels before and way nicer than this one. It was pretty clean but old inside and you don't really get what you pay for. The pool was very crowded and they overcharge for the drinks at the pool. Be careful to not take anything out from the freezer because it has sensors and they charge you immediately for it even if you put it back. We took out some drinks to use the freezer to keep our daughter milk cold and we got charge even though we put them back. Now, I have been trying for 3 days to talk to their accounting department with no luck.
2 night trip Aug 30, 2014
Carmen Paunescu
"Great Family Vacation Spot"
Booked 6 rooms for our entire family and were very satisfied with the service, quality and comfort of this hotel. The rooms were BIG and spacious the grounds were beautiful and the staff was extremely accommodating. Although we had some minor issues with our rooms I believe that the staff and hotel management handled it well and went above and beyond to ensure our satisfaction. We will definitely return to Westin Mission Hills Resort. Last year we were at the Villas but I think this side is better.
2 night family trip Aug 30, 2014
Nina
"Good but could be better"
The hotel is big and beautiful and rooms were good but we had some other issues. We arrived at 11 pm hungry and wanted to order room service only to find out that they only do room service until 9 pm . I have never stayed at a hotel that doesn't have room service 24 hours so that was new. All the restaurants were closed as well. The next day at the pool I ordered one drink and charged it to the room. Later that day there was a huge charge on our account where apparently someone else charged something to our room ! I don't know how the staff let that happen. Also , we were never told but everytime you charge something to your room , they automatically take out a hold of 50$ for every charge from your card. So we had all those charges on top of the charges that weren't ours . Thankfully the staff was able to resolve it but it was annoying to deal with . They comped the drink I got and one night of the resort fee. Whatever, better than nothing. The grounds and pool areas were great . The pool does get busy fast so you have to stake out some chairs if you come later . This might be a while . We ate at both of the restaurants and the food was ok . Nothing special . Overall , the grounds and the room was great but we would opt to stay at a different location next time .
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
rita
"good!!"
love it. very clean
1 night business trip Aug 29, 2014
"Great place to stay!"
We loved our stay at the Westin. They rooms are very large and spacious. We were able to request for early check-in, late check-out and asked to have (3) rooms near each other. They were able to accommodate all of the requests that we had. It's a great place for people of all ages! Their pools are large and we all love the slide features. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a great place to stay. Restaurants and stores are close by. It was also nice walking around the resort and not feeling like you were in a hotel room.
2 night family trip Aug 23, 2014
"Great property"
We had a wonderful time at the Westin. The room was very nice and the main pool was great. No reason to leave the property, everything is there. Employees very service oriented and deliver great customer service. Can't wait to go back.
2 night trip Aug 8, 2014
Kitty R
Bugs in The Room Very Nice Persons at front desk, Restaurant and Main pool We expect to visit again
2 night business trip Aug 22, 2014
"Quick 1 night getaway!"
We always enjoy staying at this hotel! Hope to be back again soon!
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
"Family friendly"
Overall it is a good hotel for families. It's spread out and plenty of walkways for a jog or bike riding for the kids. Staff was very pleasant and we will book this hotel again.
1 night trip Aug 10, 2014
Anna
Wonderful!! I will definitely be back.
2 night family trip Aug 15, 2014
Lele Munoz
went for our moms 70th birthday. The resort made it very special. We had a great visit. Spa was excellent too.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
"Beautiful hotel with resort feel"
Not what we were expecting. This resort is beautiful and kid friendly. Wish we stayed longer to experience more.
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
family of 5
"Will be back"
It was wonderful, nice and relaxing. bed was comfy, bathroom and shower was refreshing. Pools were refreshing.
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
Meghan
"Oasis of Luxury"
This was such a lovely surprise. We stayed in a very spacious room overlooking the golf course complete with a furnished balcony. With a large main pool area plus a smaller pool beside our block we felt very spoilt. The hotel staff were very welcoming and efficient at both check in and out. Would love to return.
2 night family trip Aug 7, 2014
"Nice, beautiful, clean, fun resort!"
I love this resort! Lots of fun for the kids ie: pools, water slide, game room, organized activies & more! But, at the same time if you're looking for a quiet getaway with just the spouse, large rooms, mulitiple pool options-small & big, beautiful scenic walking paths (waterfalls, ponds, golf course) dining, gym & more!!!
Other trip Aug 9, 2014
Devon
"Hotel had all the Amenities that I needed"
Hotel staff was helpful and gave me a great room overlooking pool without any hesitation
2 night romance trip Jul 20, 2014
Jonathan
"Great family resort"
Check in was very warming and our room was very clean. Beds and furniture are high quality, very comfy. Pools are very clean and landscape is beautiful. Our kids had a blast of fun and they enjoyed the kid activities. Golfing course is very nicely manicured. Will definitely stay here again. Only gripe is the price of beer at pool bar. Overall, great time!
Other trip Aug 5, 2014
S.Ramirez
did not like the staffs snooty attitude. called for shuttle service from our room to lobby and after 20 min had to walk in 110degree temp, not happy, also paid for a room with view of golf course, did not get until we complained to a manager.acdc
2 night romance trip Jul 31, 2014
acdc
"Great service"
Great service, nice location, great food, nice people.
"Comfortable, convenient, lots for kids."
Hotel and resort were great. Restaurant not so great. Food was mid grade at best and we at there several times.
"Excellent Vacations!"
Excellent!
1 night family trip Jul 26, 2014
Sandra
"Great!"
Great if you're looking for a more upscale hotel, my mother and myself go here every summer
1 night business trip Jul 24, 2014
"Nice hotel for families"
Good, would probably return. Noisy if you are in lower unit, can hear guests moving around upstairs. Resort fee plus tax is high!
Other trip Jul 29, 2014
"My Stay"
My wife and I were allowed to check in early. When we walked into our room it smelled like mildew. Within 10 minutes a gentleman arrived at our room with keys to a new room and within 15 minutes we were in a new room. The gentleman (Ron) even loaded our stuff and took us to our new room.
1 night trip Jul 26, 2014