All hotels in Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America
2780 Windy Ridge Parkway, Atlanta, GA, 30339, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9478

"Just ok!"
The hotel is in a decent area. Room 302 definitely showed some wear and tear. Hopefully the renovation will fix this hotel. Lots of dust in corners and yucky feeling altogether.
2 night family trip Apr 24, 2015
"Don't stay here unless you have low standards"
The room was not very clean at all. The couch was really old and had a number of spots on it. The couch and bed sheets were itchy as well. Plus the tube had a dark ring around the bottom of it.I told the front desk about how unsatisfied I was and I asked for another room. They told me they wouldn't give me another room. Also I woke up with a little cold and a sore throat. Overall I didn't enjoy my stay at all and I won't be staying there again and I'll be sure to tell my friends and family not to stay here either.
1 night romance trip Apr 25, 2015
Timothy
"Outstanding"
It was awesome the jacuzzi tub was great. It was a getaway bc we have been working hard for a couple months. That room was something that we needed. The bed was outstanding and can't wait to go back in the near future
2 night romance trip Apr 17, 2015
Trekisha
"The Doubletree Suites Galleria"
The accommodations were great.
1 night trip with friends Apr 18, 2015
Yvonne
"Nice but loud"
Room was nice, clean and comfortable. I wish we would've known about the events going on in the ballroom. Loud music until around 10-1030pm. And the inside rooms catch all of the loud morning, set up for breakfast noise. But other than that, staff and room was nice.
2 night business trip Apr 17, 2015
"Terrible, terrible, terrible"
Dirty carpet and furniture. Sagging bed. Ice machine way down the hall on ALL night and could be heard from our room but NOT ON during the day! Someone's food tray on the floor for 2 days and then some silverware and napkins at another door for a different 2 days. Very noisy due to set up of open restaurant area. The check out person said she hoped we had a good stay, I said 'we won't be back' and she said, 'oh, OK.' No concern whatsoever. On a positive note, most of the staff was very friendly. The one positive I can give the place, and no, we won't stay there again.
3 night family trip Apr 10, 2015
"will stay here again"
I spent two nights here and the hotel was very lovely and comforting! Thanks Doubletree!
2 night trip with friends Apr 10, 2015
Gwendolyn
"overnight stay"
Stayed here with my family for a night. Great place to stay if you want to be on the outside of the city but still close to downtown (without traffic of course). Restaurants were very close and the malls. Good stay for the price and locale.
1 night family trip Apr 6, 2015
"my stay"
Had a tv problem took a couple of hours to fix it but in the end did get it right.
2 night romance trip Apr 7, 2015
douglas
"loved it!"
Staff was great and very accommodating. Brandon greeted us with a warm welcome and made our stay even more awesome!
2 night family trip Apr 6, 2015
orisha
great location and access to multiple eateries and the rest of atlanta.
Other trip Apr 9, 2015
"Great Stop in Atlanta"
Very comfortable stay at the hotel - the room was very clean and comfortable for me and my family. The neighborhood around was excellent with a huge shopping mall, and a good number of restaurants nearby. All in all, a very positive stay.
1 night family trip Mar 22, 2015
"good deal"
Weekend getaway with my family of 3. Always stay here...great rooms for good money
2 night family trip Apr 3, 2015
Brianne
"overall good"
Comfortable beds, outer appearance of sleep sofa is worn and should be replaced.
1 night family trip Apr 3, 2015
Gloria
We had a great stay. Our 16-year-old daughter and her friend enjoyed having their own space in the living area while my husband and I enjoyed our own television in the bedroom. The large mirror in the living room was especially helpful with three females trying to get ready at one time. The staff was also very helpful. I would recommend this hotel for anyone.
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
"Great Stay!"
Everyone was so nice! This was a surprise trip for my son and he loved every minute of it. Make sure you get a cookie!
3 night family trip Apr 1, 2015
"Nice hotel very spacious"
Staff was fanstatic wonderful food and close to stores
Other trip Apr 3, 2015
"Nice hotel very quiet."
The check in process was a little hectic, but my overall stay was great. I would definitely be going back if I'm ever in the Atlanta area again.
Other trip Apr 3, 2015
Robin
"Overall ok"
Overall I had a great time in Atlanta, however the room I booked was not the room I was given.
3 night business trip Mar 27, 2015
Natalie
"Very nice hotel on the Atlanta beltway"
Attended a dental conference in downtown Atlanta, but wanted to stay outside the beltway. The hotel is in a great area and there were numerous restaurants and shops nearby. Getting downtown wasn't too bad thanks to Waze, which missed most of the traffic. The room was much nicer than expected and the staff accommodating. There was $10 daily charge for room wifi, although free in the lobby. Nice, would recommend.
Other trip Mar 31, 2015
Dave S
"Lovely weekend!!!!"
My wife and i really enjoyed our stay here, the staff was very nice and helpful. We will definetely stay here again..
3 night family trip Mar 19, 2015
WILBERT
"7"
Overall good, but the tv in the living area did not work
5 night business trip Mar 15, 2015
Weekend fun with friends. Couldn't have picked a better suite for the money
3 night trip with friends Mar 19, 2015
"Nice large comfortable rooms."
Some of the materials in our room were worn, hence why I downgraded my rating a little.
Other trip Mar 24, 2015
It was a great hotel for a great price. Rooms were big and roomy and the staff was very nice!
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
I greatly enjoyed my time.
1 night business trip Mar 13, 2015
Hunter
"Ok stay"
Great room and ok location, wifi and breakfast had a surcharge though but other than that it was ok
2 night family trip Mar 12, 2015
kelvin
"Great Staff, Specked for Updating"
This hotel is specked for a major renovation due to the new baseball field being built next to it. It has a great lay out but is dated, once this renovation is complete this will be a hands down 5 star hotel. The staff was super nice, and very accommodating, I was impressed by Brandon, and his ability to remember my name and meet my lodging needs after multiple days of business at this establishment.
2 night business trip Feb 25, 2015
"Beautiful rooms and great friendly service"
I found the hotel accommodations to be top notch. The room was beautiful and clean and comfortable. The service was great - professional and friendly! It was a great experience all around!
Other trip Feb 24, 2015
karlene
"Really like this one"
Staff is friendly. Breakfast is always great. Large rooms. Great price.
Other trip Feb 22, 2015
"Just Ok Stay"
I have stayed at better Hilton brand hotels. There was an issue with my room service for breakfast. It arrived late, cold and with a hair on it. Also the ceiling above the shower was patched. Other than the service was good and the chef gave me a complimentary sundae for the issue.
4 night trip Feb 10, 2015
Shantez
"jay"
the stay was great
1 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
Jerome
"Shoe Show"
Hilton in name only. Just ok.
3 night business trip Feb 12, 2015
"Not business trip friendly."
Too loud. If you like to sleep before midnight, don't stay here.
1 night business trip Feb 12, 2015
BRETT
"Shabby Room-Stingy with cookies-Rude night staff"
The room was old there were permanent stains in the carpet on the walls and on the lamp shades. The sofa also had stains the chair's arm rests were torn. For a double tree hotel it was in quite a state of disrepair. I will not be coming back to this hotel unless they do some renovations.
2 night family trip Feb 6, 2015
"DoubleTree Suites"
Upon arriving the Doubletree did not have my hotels.com booking. The desk man was very helpful and patient while waiting to straightening out the mistake. The hotel was convenient to the convention center. The room was pleasantly large. The breakfast buffet was expensive, but the staff was super friendly.
3 night business trip Feb 5, 2015
Tammy
"Hotel was ok"
The hotel should offer free wifi to all of its guest. That was a huge inconvenience.
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
Convenient location great staff beautiful room and awesome cookies!
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
Our suite was clean, neat and attractively decorated. We found our one night stay very pleasant.
Other trip Feb 8, 2015
Lynn
"A nice place to stay."
I enjoyed the stay, will seek out the Double Tree Suites by Hilton on my next trip.
3 night business trip Jan 27, 2015
Patrick
"Jacuzzi, the best part!"
wonderful! Very beautiful and the suite is perfect for a family of 4
1 night family trip Jan 31, 2015
"Chilling out....Literally"
Everything was perfect except the thermostat was not working.
1 night romance trip Jan 31, 2015
The hotel was old. Did not look like the pictures. The water was still in the tub 2 hours later after I showered. It was hair in the sink.
Other trip Jan 28, 2015
"I love the Doubletree!"
Really nice room. Nice bathroom. Nice view. Close to downtown atlanta. We really enjoyed our stay and the price was great too. I would definitely stay here again.
1 night trip with friends Jan 24, 2015
"Great Getaway Place!"
It was great. Room was comfortable and Staff was amazing
2 night romance trip Jan 23, 2015
Valerie
"The love hotel"
Love this hotel, will be back again.
2 night romance trip Jan 23, 2015
"Good room for the money"
Overall the hotel was fine. I got a king suite room for $90 plus taxes and it was very clean. The hotel is a little dated as you could see the carpet was aged and coming up in spots. However, the bed was very comfortable and the t.v's in the bedroom and the sitting room were a nice size. The breakfast buffet was $13.95 and they did not have diet coke which is my morning caffeine so that is my only complaint.
1 night business trip Jan 22, 2015
Nice hotel really enjoyed my stay . spacious and very comfortable
Other trip Jan 25, 2015
bryant
"Average comfort"
It is nice enough but get an outside facing room. The hotel is a courtyard like one so in interior rooms have a little smelly because the windows never get opened so the rooms smells like carpet fresh.
Other trip Jan 14, 2015
"Filthy Nightmare"
The rooms in this hotel were filthy. It was absolutely disgusting. There were stains on the furniture and the rugs. It was not AT ALL what I expected from a Doubletree and I checked out as soon as I could. I asked the front desk if all of the rooms were like mine, and she said probably. She claimed they were remodeling, but I saw no signs of a remodel anywhere. The "jacuzzi tub" was ancient and looked like it hadn't worked in a couple decades. The bath tub floor was stained with rust. The photos of this hotel on the Web site were very very deceiving. I ended up moving to a Doubletree just 5 minutes or so away and it was a million times better and also cheaper!
7 night business trip Jan 4, 2015