All hotels in Miami, Florida, United States of America
1717 N Bayshore Dr, Miami, FL, 33132, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9478

The Doubletree gets it all right. I travel to Miami frequently for business and this is my favorite place to stay. I was upgraded to a beautiful 2 condo on the 21st floor this time around. It made a mundane business trip so much nicer.
1 night business trip Aug 20, 2015
Darla
"Great stay and very friendly and helpful staff fro"
The hotel is a little dated and could use a modern upgrade as most people said in their comments. The hotel is a little dated and could use a modern upgrade as most people said in their comments. The room Service was a little expensive and really not that good. But the restaurants in the hotel were GREAT! We were close to most places so didn't need a car. The cabs aren’t the cheapest but not the most expensive either. Over all this was a descent hotel for the cost especially because it had a balcony which was perfect.
4 night romance trip Aug 13, 2015
Great thanks
3 night family trip Aug 14, 2015
Willie
Great location. Good view. Nice, friendly staff.
3 night trip with friends Aug 6, 2015
It is a very clean and happy place. The view is magnificent! The only thing it was missing is a hair dryer.
3 night family trip Aug 4, 2015
"Perfect Getaway"
I came from Orlando to Miami for a weekend getaway with my sister and it was ideal, I'd stay at this hotel a million more times! And all the mirrors that make up the decor are so much fun!
1 night romance trip Jul 25, 2015
Daeanne
"Welcome relief in a storm"
Our family of 4 stayed here the night before our cruise out of Miami. We were upgraded to a 3 bedroom suite with washer/ dryer and kitchen--which was great because our suitcases of clothes were soaked from storms and poor handling from baggage crews on our flights. The hotel is dated but in good condition. Clean and well stocked. Comfy beds. Right on the water's edge. Next door to a lovely waterfront park. 5 minute walk to a Publix grocery store where we picked up dinner, breakfast and supplies for the cruise.
1 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
"My experience"
It was ok. Not that happy!I rented a suite with ocean view and I didn't get it. No microwave. No hair dryer. No parking.
1 night romance trip Jul 26, 2015
"Good times!!"
Great time and good location for shopping and the bay.good price also !!
3 night family trip Jul 16, 2015
Pedro
"Weekend in Miami"
Our weekend getaway was great. The hotel was busy and loud. If you are looking for complete quite this may not be the place. Also valet parking was expensive! Room was very clean and the view was worth the cost. Perfectly located downtown but off the busy road.
2 night romance trip Jul 24, 2015
Anthony
"A Grand Vacation in Miami"
I was very pleased with this hotel. The service was excellent along with an amazing view of the bay. Upon arrival I was upgraded to a condo on the 34th floor. It was spacious, clean, and comfortable. The staff was so helpful. They took time to make sure we planned the best tour and gave us great choices for places to eat. When your daughter exclaims let's return every year to Miami, you know that this was a wonderful vacation. The restaurant s in the hotel were great. I did not mind spending a little extra. All I can say is the Doubletree by Hilton Grand met my expectations. My family enjoyed their stay in Miami. We look forward to staying at the same place the next time we are in Miami.
2 night family trip Jul 21, 2015
Perdita
My stay was in July 2015. Close to highways. The hotel is very nice and has rooms that overlook the Biscayne Bay and partial city skyline. The room was clean, staff friendly. There is a sushi ester aunt and Publix Supermarket with him walking distance. The hotel is connected to condos which can also be rented onsite (2+ bedrooms). The king bed room doesn't come with a sofa or sofa bed.
1 night family trip Jul 19, 2015
SHARESE
Dirty and run down. Halls smelled like sewer. Very close to Port
2 night family trip Jul 16, 2015
Sonya
"Birthday Getaway!!"
This was our second visit to Miami for a birthday getaway and we loved it both times...our condos were amazing and we even got to get the one we had before, which we are in love with and want every time we visit miami!!! Great customer service and friendly staff
3 night trip with friends May 8, 2015
Samantha
I had a bad start before we got there, but when we got there they seemed to make up for it.
2 night romance trip Jul 15, 2015
nicole
"ok/average and dated"
this hotel is very dated... And not of the quality I would expect from Hitlon. My room was "ok," and I probably would pick another hotel next time.
1 night business trip Jul 8, 2015
Curtis
"Overall good stay"
The hotel was located in a really great area of Miami called Omni. It's super close to Publix, maybe a 2 minute walk. The hotel itself was pretty quiet, despite being majority apartments/condos. Our room was comfortable and perfectly sized, though the bathroom could be a bit bigger. The floor that we stayed on was undergoing renovations and one side was completely blocked off, and I'm pretty sure our room was not yet updated either. It was quite an annoyance that we consistently heard construction sounds, even on a Saturday. Our room also overlooked the loading dock so we woke up to trucks beeping every morning - not cool. Tried to request a late check out, but there were none available. But, as mentioned, the room was pretty comfortable, the room service was great, the pool is pretty alright. I would definitely stay here again, just a little bummed with all the construction and noise.
2 night romance trip Jul 2, 2015
Emily
"Great hotel but expensive parking"
5 out of 5 stars. Parking is a bit expensive at $30 after taxes. Street parking is available but hard to get. Most hotels right in this area probably have a similar problem though.
1 night romance trip Jun 19, 2015
"Doubletree Grand Bayside"
Great apartment Nice bay view
1 night family trip Jun 14, 2015
Percy Roy
"Overall nice hotel"
Good hotel! Not a lot of hot water in bathrooms. Bathroom had chip paint and TV in one room didn't work.
2 night trip with friends Jun 10, 2015
Marsha
"Nice place!!"
Great time.... I loved the marble floors in the room. So much cleaner feeling than carpet. Nice restaurants and shops attached.
1 night romance trip Jun 4, 2015
Donald
"i hope you can handle your luggage"
not a place i could recommend. room was ok, air conditioning was loud, construction going on on my floor, noise and dust. the bell men service was non existent.
1 night romance trip Jun 6, 2015
Earl
"Vacation"
We arrived early were alloeed to check in but were given a condo instead of a room which was very nice, but there were too many pets up and down the elevator.It was noisy in the morning, and wi fi didn't work for the last 3 days of our stay, efforts to get it were not rectified.however front desk staff very nice, good location
7 night romance trip May 30, 2015
sandra
"Birthday celebration"
Love this place, 2nd time staying. Nothing bad to say at all!!!
3 night trip with friends May 8, 2015
Samantha
"Very nice hotel staff"
Beautiful lobby with many restaurants and businesses located inside. Standard room included a refrigerator which was a nice bonus (just don't forget to turn the knob on the inside "ON" when you are ready to use it!). The hotel and valet staff were very nice and quick to help!
1 night family trip May 30, 2015
Ryan
"Fair stay"
Good service, presentable room for the most part; except a few touch ups in the wall, etc that could've been done. The mattress was lumpy which was my only true gripe.
1 night trip with friends May 9, 2015
Christina
"Good Overnight Stay"
Hotel is showing wear, but mostly adheres to Doubletree brand standard. Quiet and convenient, just needs some cosmetic updates.
1 night trip with friends May 17, 2015
"Very Nice"
Nice place. Very nice staff. Valet could use some work. Overall great time.
1 night romance trip May 9, 2015
"nice view of the bay"
The hotel was nice with a lot of shops and food options on site. We stayed in a one bedroom condo that was large and comfortable. It was not as clean as I would have liked, with some stray hairs and dust around the room. However, the balcony was wonderful and the view was great. It was very convenient to the cruise port. We enjoyed our stay.
1 night romance trip Apr 24, 2015
Kristine
Nice location. Only parking is an issue. $30 valet and $20 overnight self park. Big rooms, very clean and nice balcony views
Other trip May 11, 2015
SLB
Excellent location, we stay for one night before our cruise tour, the restaurant was very good (Italian)
1 night family trip May 8, 2015
Luis
"room service nightmare"
The treatment of the person that answer the phone when i called was really bad
Other trip May 9, 2015
Janet
"One Night Stand"
One night getaway just to relax hotel hallways are warm but that was the only flaw room was very comfortable big soft bed was just what we needed. Thanks DoubleTree
1 night romance trip Apr 18, 2015
Jeffery
"Doubletree is definitely a thumbs up!!"
Great place to stay! I recommend this hotel to anyone who's visiting Miami. Soon as we pulled up to the hotel the staff were very helpful to me and my wife. We got into our room very quickly & the view from our balcony was perfect (especially at night). Overall, I will definitely come back to stay!!!
2 night romance trip Apr 24, 2015
"A Perfect End To A Fabulous Florida Vacation!"
We were in town for an extra day and decided to stay at the Double Tree hotel. What a beautiful place! The room was huge and the views of the bay were absolutely gorgeous! The sunrise in the morning was breathtakingly beautiful.
1 night romance trip Apr 25, 2015
"Pictures are a bit misleading"
To be honest, I thought the hotel was a bit dated and wasn't up to Miami standards. From the pictures, I was anticipating a great luxury suite but instead I felt as if I was in someone's regualr apartment.
Other trip Apr 28, 2015
Adriana
"Relaxing"
Run clean and close to shopping area
1 night family trip Apr 19, 2015
Iola
"Great hotel well located"
We only stayed one night.. We got an upgrade and the condo was awesome! Very friendly and helpfull staff.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
Cristina
"Bad Service - Bad location for room."
The stay was not good at all. I had to walk around 2 halls and up some steps with 2 large pieces of laugage. And the next day when it was time to check out I called for Bellhop service and waited 1 hour and they showed. I had to go and look for a cart and bring to the steps because I could not up the steps.
1 night family trip Apr 10, 2015
melinda
"Not too bad, location is misleading."
Hotel is on the bay but nothing to do nearby, and no beach access. There is shops in the hotel however.
Other trip Mar 21, 2015
zztraveler
"I'm in Miami beach**"
Freaking awesome. Great value for the price. Lots of close restaurants to walk to too.
1 night trip with friends Mar 15, 2015
Tyler
"priceless view!"
Its always a pleasure to stay at this hotel.
1 night trip with friends Mar 15, 2015
Luis
"We really enjoyed our stay."
This was a very nice and secure hotel. It was in a real nice area of the city. And lots of things to do
Other trip Mar 17, 2015
"Not impressed for a 4 star hotel"
Ac was broken! Not a large bathroom for a king he suite and $29 mandatory valet parking is added on at time of check in! No microwave in room...really?? And floors were damp!
1 night business trip Mar 8, 2015
Courteous staff upon check-in, nice room, warm chocolate chip chips!
Other trip Mar 13, 2015
Suzanne
"Beautiful"
Beautiful hotel downtown. Lots of eateries nearby. Gorgeous nighttime views
Other trip Mar 12, 2015
"Nice downtown hotel, good value"
We stayed during the spring-break where most of the hotels were full or overpriced. The price was sensible, clean, and as opposed to advertised, wi-fi was free and available everywhere. At the price we stayed($190), it is good value, good hotel. Was given a room with a balcony, partial view of the ocean. Comfortable safe neighborhood to walk out at night. Overall good experience.
2 night family trip Mar 8, 2015
"Awesome hotel!! Close to everything!"
Great location with plenty to do!! Great pool and jacuzzi's!
Other trip Mar 10, 2015
Christine
"Excellent Stay with a great view."
Great Hotel. Heard some reviews about a strange odor, but it looked to us like all of the public areas have been updated, carpet, paint, and floors. We really enjoyed the hotel. Great bay views, close to South Beach without the noise and easy in and out of Miami. Furniture a bit outdated and balcony could use an upgrade, but overall and excellent place with excellent service.
3 night romance trip Feb 19, 2015
Gale
"Great view"
Great place to stay in downtown Miami especially for a heat game
Other trip Mar 6, 2015