All hotels in Miami, Florida, United States of America
1717 N Bayshore Dr, Miami, FL, 33132, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9478

On business. Worked most of the time out of the hotel
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
"Big Hotel, Low Expectations, Unsatisfied"
We were disappointed with our stay at this Doubletree hotel. They did not have cookies upon check in, and they said they would deliver some to our room, but they never arrived. The hotel room was run down. The handle of the balcony door was broken. We asked for an extra blanket, and waited TWO HOURS for it to arrive, and we had to call down and keep asking THREE TIMES! There wasn't a lot to do in the area, and the cab driver had difficulties finding the hotel. They did not offer free wifi in the rooms, which should be standard now a days. Overall, a very poor experience and would not stay here again or recommend it.
1 night romance trip Dec 21, 2014
Wesley
"Nice experience"
The hotel was wonderful. Had a late flight so I arrived at the hotel late and got the most wonderful surprise. We were upgraded to a two bedroom suite. What a fantastic experience. All the comforts of being at home. With a balcony that was the length of the room overlooking the bay and the city of Miami. Room was clean and neat. What a birthday treat before leaving on a cruise. Hotel is a short shuttle ride from the Miami port.
1 night trip with friends Dec 17, 2014
Regina
"Great place to stay. Will go again."
Great place to stay. Everyone was very helpful and courteous.
2 night family trip Dec 24, 2014
Galen
"Christmas eve"
Spent Christmas eve with my Family enjoyed my stay ..Front desk service was good will stay there again!
1 night family trip Dec 24, 2014
Sheryl
"Close to downtown and miami beach"
Experience was only 9 hours. Arrived about 11:30pm, suite was nice enough, but there was water all over bathroom floor. Switched to available regular room a long ways away with a semi-handicapped person. Too tired to complain. Left at 8:30.
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
"Room service"
The hotel was very nice, everybody was friendly . Except the woman that cleans the rooms. She was so rude when we pass by her. I forgot something in my room after we checked out and she was blabbing , I didn't understand what she said. But clearly she was unhappy. We were four people staying in the room what does she expect the room to be sparkling clean after two days ?
2 night family trip Dec 23, 2014
"Old"
The hotel is old ans outdated.
3 night family trip Dec 23, 2014
"Enjoyable stay"
Staff was great, room was great. I would stay here again.
1 night trip with friends Dec 23, 2014
Akilah
"An excellent Miami experience!"
The staff and mangement were excellent! Will definitely come back to stay again. Clean rooom and excellent facilities. Close to the airport and Everthing.
Other trip Dec 24, 2014
Alex
Only wish that I had been able to stay longer. Beautiful place and great scenery. Pool was amazing and staff was helpful. Loved being able to utilize the health club.
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
"Close to the port"
Nice room with a couple problems. AC fan was very loud and the bed had a serious sag in the middle. Good points were the view (marina facing Miami with a manatee swimming around), the selection of restaurants in the hotel complex (we highly recommend the seafood restaurant on the 2nd floor) and proximity to the Port of Miami. No self parking available so add in the $29 valet fee. The room was huge so I don't understand why they only had double beds in it instead of queen size but overall we'd recommend it as a good pre-cruise hotel.
1 night romance trip Dec 13, 2014
Teresa
"No Guest Parking or Discounts for Guest Parking"
I was attending a (2) day conference being held at this Hotel. The Conference gave everyone $10.00 per day discount parking tickets.
Other trip Dec 22, 2014
Butch
"Cruise layovers"
This is a reasonable hotel if you are staying before or after a cruise. It is dated, and in my opinion overpriced, however it's very close to the port. Staff are very friendly. Some of the rooms are a long way from the elevator. The pool area is nice and very scenic, however the bar is not stocked. I give the overall score of 3.5-4, only because of the hotel is really showing it's age. I think as a hotel ages to a point that it no longer meets the high standards of Hilton, they convert the signs to Double Tree. They should remember to adjust the rates ad well.
1 night family trip Dec 17, 2014
Darren
"Awesome"
Had an awesome stay, didn't want to leave.
1 night romance trip Dec 14, 2014
Lonnie
"Grand Doubletree HOTEL"
Our 2 bed 2 1/2 condo had an amazing view of the bay and the down town area. There were plenty of restaurants, nail salons, barber shops andclothing stores down stares just in case you were in a hurry and forgot to get things done for yourself.The only problem we had was when we first entered we saw a roach in the dish washer and when it was time to check out we called for a bell man and they never showed. Overall our stay was very relaxing and the Jacuzzi was amazing at night due to it being a little chilly out!I picked the perfect area for my birthday and the beach was only 10 minutes away!
2 night trip with friends Dec 12, 2014
"Business event"
Room was large and I had a great view of the Bay very confortable bed. Only thing I didn't care for was the $29 for parking overnight, too expensive.
1 night business trip Dec 11, 2014
"People in Miami are rude"
the hotel was gorgeous. The bed was horrible. The windows had sheer curtains that didn't block light. We were over the restaraunt and there was a party going on until 2 am. We heard the whole thing. Needless to say, with the terrible bed and loud noises We didn't get any sleep at all.
1 night business trip Dec 14, 2014
ryan
"Nice stay."
Nice hotel, well located and well kept.
1 night romance trip Dec 7, 2014
"Great for long stay"
great experience. stayed at 3 bedroom apartment. convenient for everyone from families to work related trips.
Other trip Dec 13, 2014
"Great for a group"
The room was perfect for our group
4 night trip with friends Dec 3, 2014
Ashley
"Honest Review"
Everything was great except for the parking situation. Was disappointed that it was either valet or street parking with using a meter to pay. Chose valet, and they were not very welcoming, and also didn't follow directions regarding certain components of my vehicle which could have caused a lot of damage, yet they didn't take responsibility. That alone makes me not want to return to this hotel, because the parking situation is unavoidable.
1 night business trip Dec 5, 2014
Zachary
"Could Have been better"
Pros: Close to bay, highways, port, & many other tourist & local traps. It is a Huge property, comfortable, and clean. Con: Room was far and required a lot of walking. only one elevator for our floor. Had the most horrible view. Hotel has balconies yet we faced another building with NO balcony. Smells old and humid. I would not pay to stay here again.
1 night family trip Nov 28, 2014
"Nice hotel good location"
Highly recommended nice view from the hotel room!!
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
Emanuel
"Great View"
Great hotel, nice staff, awesome view
4 night romance trip Nov 23, 2014
JAMIL
"Top of the line!!!"
Very nice and many good restaurants in the lower level. Great Hotel
1 night business trip Nov 17, 2014
Jody
"Pretty nice hotel in downtown Miami"
Stayed at this hotel in August 2014. Was assigned a room on the back of the hotel which wasn't the best. It showed its age and it was in need of refurbishment. However it was clean and spacious. The hotel has a very small lobby and no breakfast area in case you are interested in having breakfast at the hotel.
Other trip Nov 21, 2014
ngls
"Great location, good size rooms"
I`ve stayed here at least three times. I like it because it is close to everything. Most of the staff is nice. Although the hotel has an 80s feeling the rooms are big, and if you get a balcony room the view is great. The hotel could use a little bit of maintenance but I could tell they are doing some improvements. There is a mini mall inside the same property with at least three restaurants and basic need stores. The only thing that I really didn`t like about my last stay is that I left my cell phone in the room and I never recovered it. I called three days in a row and nobody could give me an answer because the housekeeping manager was off that day or the lady that cleaned my room didn`t go to work that day, there was always an excuse but the point is that I never got my phone back.
Raul
Overnight visit for Miami Heat basketball game...very convenient to arena and great accomodations..love the restaurant bar/restaurant street level, Italian in Lobby...
Other trip Nov 17, 2014
"We didn't want to leave"
Honestly, I don't particularly care for the city of Miami, but our stay at the Double Tree was a major bright spot. The customer service was much friendlier than any of the other restaurants or stores in the area. The price was reasonable and we were upgraded to a bay view room without any additional charge. My wife and I were both extremely happy.
1 night romance trip Nov 1, 2014
"Wonderful time overlooking Biscayne Bay/Downtown"
We enjoyed our stay immensely.
1 night family trip Nov 2, 2014
Greg
"Good stay. Bit high priced."
Checks out every good thing but pay for wifi ? Not cool. The parking is way over priced.
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
Ganesh
"Pleasant stay"
I rarely write reviews, but I have to say that my stay at the double tree by Hilton was in a word a very pleasant one. The room and the property was very clean and comfortable. The pool was very beautiful and clean. Did I mention clean and peaceful? While I did feel that the valet parking at $29 a day pricey, overall a good value.
Other trip Oct 29, 2014
"FIRST TIME IN MIAMI"
THE BEST EVER CANNOT WAIT FOR MY NEXT TRIP. HAVE TO REMEMBER TO GET OUT AND EXPLORE MORE OF THE FACILITIES.
2 night trip Oct 24, 2014
DAVID
"Incredible view, professional staff"
I stayed at the Double Tree by Hilton for one night and two days... my junior suite was impeccable. It was larger than my apartment )lol) luxurious, spacious and clean. I didn't want to leave. The front desk staff, especially Rosa was great. I felt like we were friends. The variety of restaurants was nice. It was a bit confusing upon arrival because the Marriott, Hilton and Double Tree are all clustered together like one big hotel. My stay was best... wish I was longer to enjoy. My cousin and I are already planning to return and we haven't unpacked our bags yet,
1 night trip Oct 24, 2014
Rochelle
Upgraded us without asking. Loved it. Staff was great
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
"This motel is actually (2) motels and a condo"
The motel is really (2) motels and a condominium. A sign at the front of the building says parking, but, when you go in there is a gate. A push button call box and the not real pleasant man at the other end says that the parking lot is for condo residents. Turn around and go back to the front for valet parking. NO WHERE on the entry to the parking lot is there a sign that says for residents only. Once inside you will have to ask the "concierge desk" where checkin is for the Doubletree (its to the left, turn right and you are at the other hotel.......all in the same lobby.
Other trip Oct 25, 2014
"for business not for leisure"
This hotel is not appropiate for leisure, it only have few restaurant options walking distance. Parking was 30USD per day
1 night romance trip Oct 4, 2014
Paula
"Great hotel for business trip!"
Everything was very clean and the service was outstanding! Well appointed, large room. Bathroom was a little crowded. Be prepared for parking fee of $29.00 per night. Hotel restaurant, Casablanca, left something to be desired. No restaurants within walking distance, although there are other hotel restaurants.
2 night business trip Oct 5, 2014
"Great experience"
From the staff welcoming us with warm cookies to the valet service everything was perfect, they definitely met our expectations. The room was clean, modern style with a breathtaking ocean view.
1 night trip Oct 4, 2014
Joan
"Great place & location"
It was a great place & location, for the purpuse of our trip. So convinient to averything. We love the million$ view.
3 night business trip Oct 4, 2014
Fran Henninger
"Nice hotel, but pricey valet service"
Not too happy with the mandatory $29 fee for valet parking, but i guess thats the case with most hotels in Miami.
1 night business trip Sep 29, 2014
"Amazing room"
Beautiful room & hotel we loved it. We checked in and got upgraded to a 2bdrm condo on 35 floor it was amazing!!!!
1 night trip Sep 24, 2014
Great experience
4 night business trip Sep 22, 2014
Dan Garcia
"Wet rug, noisy air"
Nice location. Hidden parking fee, Noisy and broken air. Change room. Large wet spot on carpet floor.
1 night business trip Sep 25, 2014
"Great hotel in excellent location"
Great hotel and excellent location. Very nice up-and-coming area next to the bay
2 night business trip Sep 18, 2014
"Cruise stay"
The only complaint I had with the Doubletree was the shower make an ear piercing sound.
1 night trip Sep 12, 2014
Sherry
Very nice hotel for a personal visit there just isn't any self parking you have to use valet so if you're a person that likes to maintain access to your car then you won't be very fond of this about the hotel.
3 night romance trip Sep 16, 2014
Hotel staff and the hotel itself was great
1 night trip Sep 13, 2014
Jeanie
"Great room for 3 days"
Loved the hotel/room itself but the front desk should acknowledge the customer more when walking in and out. They should not be having side conversations amongst each other! Also the 25$ parking per day is ridiculous! The first 2 days we paid the parking price because we had no choice but the last day we found out the church right next door to the hotel was doing overnight parking for $5. The only perk was the car had to be checked in midnight-6am since they do lock the church gates. We had no issue with that since we rode cabs throughout the night anyway. Other than that our stay was great! We loved the spacious rooms, the tile bathrooms, the bayview from our balcony, and even the pool! I would definitely stay here again but park in the church lot next time.
3 night trip with friends Sep 7, 2014