All hotels in Kissimmee, Florida, United States of America
7888 W Irlo Bronson Hwy, Kissimmee, FL, 34747, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Great for over-night stay only"
we stayed at the Clarion Suite this past weekend. The hotel was in a great location close to shopping area, restaurant and Disney'. Unfortunately, the hotel appearance was not the greatest, our room smelled of mold. People were screaming and talking outside our door until close to 1am. We called the front desk but there was no answer. At breakfast time, they served rice and beans which is ok with me, but the smell of the beans stunk the hallways next to our room. Otherwise ok experience.
1 night trip Sep 26, 2014
Alex
We enjoyed our stay beds were comfortable although I would have preferred full size pillows. The shower had great pressure. Wasn't noisy. The only complaint was the breakfast buffet it was horrible powder eggs powder milk watered down coffee no flavor didn't have any bacon they had rice and beans didn't understand that and they only give you 2 free buffets we were a party of 3 the extra person would have to pay$10.00. Other then that we enjoyed everything else I would stay here again
3 night family trip Sep 22, 2014
Noreen
Cons: The breakfast was unusual to say the least. We have never seen pinto beans, rice, and smoked sausage served for breakfast. With a restaurant, the buffet could and should be improved! The carpet in the hotel room needs to be pulled up and replaced or replaced with tile. Pros: The room was exactly what I expect from a choice hotel-plenty of room, fridge, microwave, and flat screen TV. The room was clean.
2 night romance trip Aug 30, 2014
"Nice hotel near Disney"
Older hotel but a nice new shopping center is directly behind it. Has a pool, hot tub and kiddie pool. Staff were helpful. Housekeeping did a good job and were every considerate.
Other trip Aug 2, 2014
"Nice Hotel close to Disney Parks"
The Hotel is ok, but breakfast does get to you after a couple of days!!!
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
"great experience"
My family and I stayed here while visiting Disney over the 4th of July. The employees are extremely friendly and helpful. The hotel was clean and the surrounding area has a lot of dining and shopping options. Close to Disney and convenient. Our only complaint would be that we asked for late checkout at the desk, which they were happy to give us, but no one apparently notified the cleaning staff because they came to our door 3 times to clean the room even though we explained to them that we had late checkout at 12.
1 night family trip Jul 4, 2014
Lori
"Good clean place"
My only complaint is the breakfast buffet , if your offering beans and rice you need tortillas. Frozen butter does not spread on any item no matter how hot it is.
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
doss fam
"Family oriented"
Good staff services especially front desk. Breakfast needs more improvements by adding more food.
Other trip Jun 25, 2014
Maison
"It was okay"
Been in nicer places. Will stay somewhere else next time.
Other trip Jun 25, 2014
"Everything was great."
We had a nice room. Big pool. If your looking for a nice affordable hotel for your trip to Disney world. This is it. Why pay high prices when your not really ever in your room other than to sleep and get ready in the morning to go back to the parks. Complimentary shuttle to the parks is also convenient. Mike at the front desk is very nice. Overall we enjoyed our stay here.
Other trip Jun 14, 2014
A very clean hotel in a nice tourist location close to disney. The room did have a musty smell to it and the coffee pot did not work. The fridge did not keep anything cold.
5 night trip Jun 7, 2014
Matty
"Great place to stay for the value"
This hotel was perfect for the price. We have 3 kids, so two easily shared a bed and the other slept on the sleeper sofa. The pool and hot tub were great. It was pretty clean and has a good location. I'd recommend it to anybody.
Other trip Jun 12, 2014
"You get what you pay for"
Hotel is not bad. Great location, good price. Found one tiny German Roach in the bathroom, but stayed three nights and didn't see anymore. Shower head has good pressure, beds are comfortable, they give you an option between down pillow and cotton pillows. Breakfast is great, eggs, bacon, toast, sausage, hash brown, pancakes.
3 night family trip May 29, 2014
Vanessa Perez
"Excellent hotel, really close to the parks."
Loved thus hotel! Really clean. Nice and comfortable space in the room. Loved the pool! We where able to see the fire works from the pool! The staff where very helpful too. Overall a really nice experience.
Other trip May 26, 2014
Nina
"Pleasantly surprised!"
For the low price I paid on Expedia - I really didn't expect much good from this hotel. What a pleasant surprise it turned out to be. I'm very picky but I was really impressed. The grounds were very well manicured and clean. The pool was large and pretty. Room was absolutely spotlessly clean and up to date with nice decoration. We had a room with 2 queens and sofa. Beds were a little hard and pillows were just ok but I don't think there are many hotels in Orlando or anywhere else for that matter that have soft beds like I prefer. Staff were helpful and friendly. Breakfast was decent. Large selection of food and drink. Check in and out were quick and easy. I will definitely stay here again and recommend to others! Thanks for a pleasant stay Clarion!
Other trip May 25, 2014
Jill
"JUST OK ROOM AND NOT GOOD BREAKFAST"
When we checked in we were given a room on the second floor. The smell walking in was so bad. It smelled like mold and it was very overpowering. The floor was pretty disgusting too. We went to front desk and changed rooms and this time were given a room on the first floor by the pool. This room smelled the same way. The floor was a little better. The bathroom was nice and the beds were comfortable. The mini fridge did not freeze anything (always freeze water for the parks then let them thaw as you are walking around). Then we went to breakfast in the morning before going to the Disney parks. It is a small room with about 8 tables. It wasn't crowded but the food and drinks were kind of gross. My kids wanted juice from the juice machine but it was disgusting. Tasted gross and watered down. The coffee was burnt tasting. They had eggs plain, eggs with cheese and bacon on top, link sausage, hash brown patties (hard as a rock), bagels, and pancakes. Not happy with the taste or quality of the food. I would not eat there again. If none of this matters it is located very very very close to the parks, restaurants, and stores.
1 night family trip May 15, 2014
"It's worth the price"
We go to a different hotel about every time we go to Disney, because we look for the best deal each time. I have paid a lot and I have paid a little but they are all about the same. We are looking for room as we are 5 people so it is hard to find a room that fits and does not cost too much. This hotel is just fine, beds were comfortable and there was room for 6 to sleep! The grounds was clean and probably one of the cleanest we have been too, I was surprised but walking around barefoot I could'nt feel dirt on my feet. We enjoyed the pool, not big but clean and nice music round the pool with a bar within walking. There are several name brand places to eat within walking distance. They give you 2 free breakfast vouchers and BOGO drinks. I will go back again if the price is right but, I will check their prices as I would not hesitate to go back with the kids.
Other trip May 17, 2014
"Great place, clean rooms, pool, nice breakfast"
Room was like the picture. Very clean. Comes with a microwave, couch, fridge.... The only complaint that I had, was the room smelled a little musty (probably because the air conditioned was off when we got their) other than than everything was great. They give you 2 vouchers per room for the breakfest buffet (which was scrambled eggs, hash browns, sausage, beans and rice, cold cerals....).i would defiantly stay their again.
1 night family trip May 14, 2014
Joe cool
"expedition everest"
fine
2 night trip May 2, 2014
Really nice hotel
4 night business trip May 6, 2014
"Great location, close to Disney"
Everything about this hotel was great for the price. It was very well lit up at night & nice during the day. Only issue I had was the bed was a little hard, other than that it was great!
Other trip May 10, 2014
chrlsea
"Nice Stay"
We stayed at the Clarion because we could get a room for 2 nights at Disney. We moved into the Disney hotel on Saturday, one of their discount hotels, and realized we should have stayed where we were. Clarion was much nicer.
Other trip May 8, 2014
"Average stay"
For the price, everything was worth it. Too bad breakfast is until 9:30. You have to run and average
Other trip May 8, 2014
goose
Very pleasant, will stay there again.
1 night trip Apr 25, 2014
"Hotel in Kissimmee"
Hotel condition and staff were pleasant, but it did not have a restaurant on site as advertised. They offered a free breakfast, but the food was obviously "powdered" and tasted terrible.
Other trip Apr 28, 2014
"Unexpected quality!"
We have stayed at hotels in Orlando around Disney before and have never been very satisfied with the cleanliness, upkeep and appearance of most of them so we were expecting the same from this hotel. Instead we were presented with well kept grounds, clean rooms, a cute gift shop and terrific pool area. I would recommend this hotel for any Disney goer looking for a more affordable choice for an Orlando stay.
Other trip Apr 14, 2014
Sophia
"Worse place to stay"
I hate the hotel, its not a suite first of all. It looks like a motel and it just not a weekend get away place. I would never stay at this place or any other Clarion for that matter.
2 night trip with friends Apr 4, 2014
Carlton
"Great Value for the Price"
$106/ night for 2 queen beds and a couch 15 minutes from Disney World - how can you top that? Friendly staff and great location. Clean room with everything you could need. The shower head wouldn't change to one of the options, and that is honestly the only thing that wasn't top-notch. That's just me being petty. Great Hotel and experience!
4 night family trip Mar 27, 2014
Ben
"Ok stay but nothing special"
Room interior was ok but a bit tired; bathroom floor dirty upon arrival. Kids liked breakfast buffet but with only two buffet tickets per room mom did not eat! Not a big deal but found this to be quite odd to only provide 2 tickets per day for a 4 person suite. Staying here at Clarion Suite on our last night after a 5 day Disney visit with the 4 night stay on Disney property. While this room was bigger, price was not that much less than a Disney value resort stay. My next visit to Disney I will ensure I get my reservation in early enough to stay the whole time at Disney!
Other trip Mar 29, 2014
disney visitor
"Nice Hotel."
The hotel is clean and staff very friendly. The breakfast could use a little improvement. They have a restaurant but it is not open at all during the day. The pool bar was not open the three days of our stay. It would be nice if they would tell you that.
Other trip Mar 18, 2014
Torn carpets in room need repair.
1 night business trip Mar 13, 2014
"Close to Disney World"
This hotel was very accommodating. We spent the day at Disney World and needed to change our check in time to sometime after midnight. The staff took care of giving us a late check in with one simple phone call which was extremely helpful. The only thing I would have asked for was to be notified that the continental breakfast is for two people only. We booked a room for 5 people and had to pay additional fees for the other three family members to have breakfast. I would have appreciated knowing this ahead of time as it was never mentioned to us when we booked it. While the price wasn't outrageous for the three additional meals I was a little annoyed with the additional charge.
Other trip Mar 13, 2014
"good"
Good hotel I lovet
1 night trip Mar 7, 2014
sol marcos
"perfect location"
we had a great trip. staff very friendly. would recommend to all. pool and spa were perfect.
Other trip Mar 4, 2014
k. c. and j. c.
"Mini Family Vacation"
Good stay. This hotel is so close to Disney, it is like staying on Disney property! The room was clean, my hubby thought that as a suite the room would be a little bigger and the bathroom would be a little bigger. We liked the microwave and mini fridge in the room. I didn't like the guy in the lobby selling theme park tickets, he was way too aggressive and pitches everyone as soon as they walk in the lobby. The breakfast bar was good but they only offer 2 free tickets per room and you have to purchase the rest. The breakfast area is busy so finding a table or getting seconds is nearly impossible especially after 8 am. The food was good and the selection was decent.
2 night family trip Feb 21, 2014
"2 nights stay for disney"
The hotel was just fine for a short vacation stay. Convenient location, just off the strip, gas station, walgreens, dunkin donuts, grocery store, and many restaurants very close by. Front desk clerk was helpful, and let me check in early, comp breakfast at hotel restaurant was better than most, with eggs, sausage, hash browns, bagels, cold cereal, coffee milk juices. Bought disney tix in the lobby for 5 over gate price, which is minimal for the convenience. Outdoor seating area of restaurant was nice for breakfast, pool area looked clean and tidy, but unused due to the cold. Parking was well lit, and could be viewed from second floor room. Room was double with couch, nothing fancy, but fancy not needed for me. Fridge and microwave worked fine and were clean. Bathroom was clean and modernesque, done in granite. The only negatives is that the room had insufficient lighting. Lots of lights but low watt bulbs, a few carpet snags, horrible hotel toilet paper, and key card was hit or miss, sometimes requiring a few insertions. Would i stay here again for 60 a night.... Absolutely, the overall good far outweighed the minor flaws, and the location is very convenient and easy to find.
2 night trip with friends Jan 21, 2014
R. Walton
"Nasty dirty room"
The carpet is torn actual patches in it and stained. The furniture was water swollen and broken Room 356
Other trip Jan 23, 2014
shawn
"Will gladly pay $30 more elsewhere next time"
We booked this as a last minute deal. There were lower rates but we chose this one because breakfast was included and they had a shuttle to Disney. The room was in poor condition, the air was not clean, rug very dirty, food cold, shuttle times were unacceptable (leave at 7 when park opens at 9 and returns at 11 when park closes at 9). We ended up having to drive ourselves. Wasn't what we expected for this stay.
Other trip Jan 14, 2014
DisneyFamily
"Close to parks"
Overall decent hotel. The beds could be better and the breakfast was good for the morning we were heading to the parks. We did not spend a lot of time in the rooms. we were off to the parks that were close enough to drive to in about 15 minutes.
Other trip Jan 5, 2014
"Small, overpriced, fairly close to Disney."
Mold around tub edge, grout missing in bathroom. Bed hard. Doors on outside. Smallest room I have ever seen called a "suite". Reserved room for 4, free breakfast only applied to 2 people. definitely not worth the price. Generally seemed sketchy. Even after a long day at Disney, bed was not very conducive to comfortable sleep.
Other trip Dec 31, 2013
C-dad
"The staff is not friendly the room was good"
They include a breakfast buffet but they only have two double toasters and one of them was broken, they have two four slices toasters for a lot of people, you have to wait in line for the toaster and by the time you are done the food is cold, the staff is not friendly, they look unhappy, I was given two coupons for me and my granddaughter for the breakfast for the two nights and the lady at the entrance of the restaurant was asking me why I had only one coupon like if I was trying to get a free breakfast , I was not provided with the wifi password either, the room was clean and in good condition.
Other trip Dec 9, 2013
mary
"Great stay near to Disney Word"
Clean, comfortable and good breakbast !
Other trip Dec 4, 2013
Helen
"bugs and a mouse"
The room had a musty smell, the carpet was wet. We saw bugs in the bathroom and a mouse next to the sofa. The only good thing about this hotel was the location.
3 night business trip Oct 18, 2013
boricua
"Decent for the price"
Price includes hot basic breakfast for two; add'l guests extra. Bathroom was spacious and clean (important for our party of six). Room includes mini fridge and microwave. Pool was undergoing maintenance, so closed during our visit last week. Grocery store, restaurants in walking distance.
1 night trip Oct 13, 2013
D. Watson
From check in to check out it was a very nice experience. Clean comfortable and friendly staff. Plenty of parking
Other trip Oct 14, 2013
We had an awesome stay and the front desk personnel were all very nice and Jessie was very accommodating to my needs. The only issue I had was the breakfast provided to us. They had scrambled eggs with bacon bits when we got to breakfast and another tray with scrambled eggs and cheese. When they replenished the eggs they both had eggs and cheese. I can not have cheese and ask to have a scrambled egg with no cheese, but was told they could not do that..
1 night trip with friends Sep 14, 2013
The hotel is new, very clean. The breakfast was good and the staff very friendly and helpful. The rooms were spacious with microwave and fridge. The wireless was working very well. I can recommend this place 100%!
3 night business trip Aug 27, 2013
ULRIKE
"Very nice hotel, would definitely recommend it!"
My husband and I stayed for one night at this hotel and had a pleasant experience. Location is just a short drive from Disney and Universal and there are plenty of restaurants within walking distance. The hotel is very well kept, our room was nice and comfortable, and hot breakfast and wifi included was certainly a plus! Our only constructive cristicism is to the night staff on duty at the time of our check-in. Neither one of the two attendants even acknowledge our presence with a 'good evening'. We waited about 20 minutes to check-in even though there were two attendants and only one guest at the check-in desk. Once it was out turn they were very accommodating but we would have appreciated a greeting from either one and a simple 'we'll be right with you' would have made a world of difference. Other than that, everything was flawless.
1 night family trip Aug 2, 2013
Great price and excellent hotel. The staff is very friendly and went above and beyond to assist us. Great hotel, great location and a great price.
1 night trip Aug 2, 2013
"Nice hotel close to Disney parks & I-4"
We enjoyed our short stay! Hotel staff was friendly & rooms were clean! Our room had two beds with a sofa bed and it fit our family of 6 perfectly! Pool was clean & so was the jacuzzi! The only thing I can complain about was the fact that they have no vending machines on the property. Once the cafe closed at 11:00pm there was no way to get a snack or drink so b sure u prepare yourself for that. We drove to a Walgreens across the street so that fixed the prob for us! I would def stay there again :)
Other trip Jul 8, 2013