All hotels in San Antonio, Texas, United States of America
11790 Hwy 10 W, San Antonio, TX, 78230, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

"At least it was Clean"
Good place to stay if you're only going to sleep and shower there. Old microwave and old fridge. Loud air conditioner. If you need anything you have to walk all the way to the front office to get it yourself. No one straightens out the room or restocks towels while you're gone. The tv constantly runs Spanish advertisements over whatever you're watching and doesn't carry HBO or Showtime as the website states. Then again, you get what you pay for and it was pretty clean and comfortable for the price.
Response by Days Inn I-10 West Fiesta Park / Medical Center
Hello Miss Amelie, I am glad that you find your assigned room clean and our hotel a good place to stay. I will accelerate your comment on the facilities for evaluation to address accordingly. Please know that we want to give all our guests value accommodation for giving us your business. I hope you ill come visit us again soon.
Other trip Apr 1, 2014
Amelie
"Decent Hotel"
It was a pretty location. Hop on the highway and go where you need to go. Comfortable location. The staff were nice and friendly. Room service put some roses i bought in some waterbabd displayed it nicely in the room. We were in a rush so we forgot to do it. Thanks Room Service. Nice breakfast. Don't think about it, just book a room today.
Response by Days Inn I-10 West Fiesta Park / Medical Center
On behalf of our team, I would like to thank you for taking time to give us your rating and generous recommendation for our hotel. I am glad that you were comfortable and enjoyed your recent stay with us. Please know that your business valuable to us. I hope you will visit us again soon.
Other trip Mar 30, 2014
"Nothing like the pictures"
It looks like a place for regular people go it was very noisy and loud towels were dingy and hard sheets were not kept clean ... It was under construction.
Response by Days Inn I-10 West Fiesta Park / Medical Center
I regret that the ongoing renovation have caused discomfort to you and we have not met your satisfaction during your recent stay. Please know that we give utmost importance to your concerns and we appreciate your time in bringing your input to our attention. I will accelerate your other concerns to management in order that this is addressed accordingly. Thank you for staying in Days inn.
1 night business trip Mar 13, 2014
"Comfortable, no complaints except fo the price"
Room was clean, service was excellent. Staff was very friendly and attentive. Overpriced for the level of hotel. Website said a much lower price per night than what was actually charged. This is a $79 per night motel charging $129. The value was not there.
Response by Days Inn I-10 West Fiesta Park / Medical Center
I sincerely apologize for any confusion or misrepresentation. I will accelerate this matter for evaluation so that this is addressed accordingly and avoid inconvenience. Please know that we are committed to provide our guests value services.
2 night trip Mar 14, 2014
"great hotel for cost and location"
Great service from hotel staff. Was under construction in lobby area and doesnt pull up using GPS. Tight parking but accessible.
Response by Days Inn I-10 West Fiesta Park / Medical Center
Hello Jeremy, Thank you very much for your input. Our team is working very closely to offer you and all of our guests comfortable and good value services. I hope you will visit us again soon and allow us to offer you better and improved accommodation.
2 night business trip Mar 7, 2014
jeremy
the room was not clean no towels no soap no drinking glasses smell like some one smoke there it was not good.
Response by Days Inn I-10 West Fiesta Park / Medical Center
Hello dcook, Please know that your concerns are extremely important to us as we want all of our guests to feel comfortable and enjoy your stay. I will accelerate this matter for evaluation in order for necessary corrective measure is implemented. I truly appreciate your choice to stay in Days Inn.
1 night trip Mar 1, 2014
dcook
"You get what you pay for"
Would only stay if its for only a night and you need a cheap place.
Response by Days Inn I-10 West Fiesta Park / Medical Center
Hello Mr. joey, Please allow us to better serve your lodging needs in the future by helping us identify what areas we could improve to gain you full satisfaction. We appreciate candid moments from our guests and we use it as reference in implementing further improvements . Thank you very much for choosing to stay in Days Inn. We look forward to your next visit soon.
1 night business trip Feb 14, 2014
"Great stay for the price!"
great hotel to stay on a budget. i stayed for about 3 nights. it was cold in San Antonio when i arrived, but the heater in the room was perfect!! felt so comfortable in the room, staff was extremely friendly. they had construction going on in the lobby but still the stay was excellent. i highly recommend the hotel when in the area. i-10 is a perfect location since you are in the middle of everything. now the only critique---just to be picky, the towels could have been softer that's it. but again its all good
Response by Days Inn I-10 West Fiesta Park / Medical Center
Hello Mr. Carlos, I appreciate your candid comments of our towels, I will accelerate this matter in order to be addressed by the concerned department. Nevertheless, I am glad that you enjoyed your stay and was not bothered by the ongoing renovations. We are implementing improvements to serve you better. Thank you for staying in Days Inn and I hope you will visit us again soon.
3 night trip Feb 6, 2014
Carlos
"wish we knew they were remodeling...."
the front lobby was inaccessible due to construction. Breakfast was being served in the laundry room. Needless to say we went out for breakfast. The underside of the bed spread was stained and there was hair in the bathroom floor. Sheets were clean but bed was uncomfortable. Staff was nice but not overly accommodating.
Other trip Feb 10, 2014
unhappy guest
"Nice hotel close to Fiesta Texas"
Good hotel, clean and close to Fiesta Texas and La Cantera. The breakfast is limited, my recomendation for holidays is to extend until 11 AM Good place to stay!
Other trip Jan 5, 2014
Paco
"Very Nice for the Price"
Very nice hotel. Staff was great, hotel very clean. Rooms are large and have all needs met, even a microwave, iron for clothes, and small refrigerator. Only problem we had was water pressure in tub was not strong enough and there was no tub stopper to take a soak in. Other then that, going thru hotels.com for a great price was fast, easy and prefessional! And yes I am a real customer.
Response by Days Inn I-10 West Fiesta Park / Medical Center
Hello Mr. Vincent, Our team is truly humbled to have received your excellent rating for the services we provided you during your stay in our hotel. Your positive reviews motivate us even more to stay focused in our goal and maintain the best value, quality accommodation we can offer to all of our guests. Your satisfaction is an inspiration to us. Thank you for choosing to stay in Days Inn Hotel.
1 night trip with friends Dec 28, 2013
Vincent
"You can't go wrong with Days Inn"
Always a nice cheap hotel.
Other trip Dec 30, 2013
Hristi
"loved"
Loved this hotel liked that they gave you the option if you wanted new towels or not and new sheets or not. Really helos save water from all that washing. Everything was in good condision just maybe get bigger trashcans we filled uo ours quick but haooy they took or trash that we filled up with a different bag. Would deffinitly stay again.
Response by Days Inn I-10 West Fiesta Park / Medical Center
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at this hotel. The hotel has signed up with Earth Smart program by Days Inn which is to conserve the Fresh water and save the energy used in washing and drying. We were please to have you as our wonderful guest. We would also like to thank you again for the positive review from you. We at Days inn are a Earth Smart company which tries to save as much as electricity, water and natural resources as possible. Ones again, Thank you for the review and would have same accomadation for you on your next visit to San Antonio.
4 night romance trip Oct 31, 2013
"Nice hotel for the price"
Love that the staff allowed a late check out since we needed to shower after our 10 mile race.
Response by Days Inn I-10 West Fiesta Park / Medical Center
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at this hotel. We were please to have you as our guest at this wonderful hotel. We also see in future to have this accommodation at this wonderful hotel for you and your families for your future visit to San Antonio. Thank you again for sharing your experience.
Other trip Nov 2, 2013
"Near Interstate/Freeway Access"
It was conveniently located with the only exception being that the secondary gate to exit more conveniently was kept locked. It made for a longer driving experience when leaving the motel to run some quick errands. The secondary exit/entrance would have been a real time saver as well as less stress when traveling around the neighborhood. The room was very clean and comfortable making it an enjoyable experience. Staff was kind and helpful in giving directions to surrounding businesses.
Response by Days Inn I-10 West Fiesta Park / Medical Center
Hello Mr Charlie Fulton, Thank you for bringing your input into our attention, we truly appreciate comments from our guests to help us offer better accommodation. I will bring your concern to management for evaluation so that this is addressed accordingly. Please know that your satisfaction and convenience is our goal. We hope you will visit us again soon.
1 night family trip Oct 18, 2013
Charlie Fulton
It felt dirty and smelled. Also I didn't have any clean towels nor did I ever get my wakeup call in the morning.
Response by Days Inn I-10 West Fiesta Park / Medical Center
Hello Vet, It is regretful that we failed to meet your expectations during your visit. Please know that your satisfaction is extremely important to us. I hope you will give us another opportunity to offer you accommodation and allow us to better serve you. Please do not hesitate to call the attention of our staff should you need assistance as they will be happy to attend to you. Thank you for choosing to stay in Days Inn.
1 night trip with friends Oct 13, 2013
Vet
"Nice hotel."
The hotel is good. The customer service a little low under normal expectation
Response by Days Inn I-10 West Fiesta Park / Medical Center
We truly find pleasure having to suffice your expectations during your stay with us. Thank you for sharing your experience with us and for giving us a wonderful feedback. We look forward to your next visit in our hotel soon.
Other trip Oct 7, 2013
Rafael
The bathroom could have been cleaner. There was left over soap on the drain and the commode could have been cleaner. There was only one packet of coffee.
Response by Days Inn I-10 West Fiesta Park / Medical Center
Hello Gary, Thank you for bringing your you concern to our attention. Please know that we take your comments seriously as we want you to have comfortable stay and enjoy your experience during your stay. I will bring this matter to management for evaluation so that this is addressed accordingly. I hope you will visit us again soon and allow us to offer you better accommodation.
1 night trip Sep 1, 2013
"satisfied"
The only thing that was not satisfactory was the pool, the water was cloudy.
2 night trip Jul 22, 2013
"Nice comfortable"
I enjoy staying the night at the hotels was a nice experience. And w spend time at the pool
Response by Days Inn I-10 West Fiesta Park / Medical Center
We truly find pleasure having to suffice your expectations during your stay with us. Thank you for sharing your experience with us and for giving us a wonderful feedback. Your satisfaction is important to us as it measures the quality of accommodation we provided you. We look forward to your next visit in our hotel soon.
Other trip Jul 25, 2013
mary
nice staff, close to all attractions, safe location, clean
6 night family trip Jul 7, 2013
"June 2013"
Nice little motel for the price. Great location near Fiesta Texas. Staff was very friendly and helpful.
2 night family trip Jun 26, 2013
Randall
"Great place to stay."
This was just a quick pause on our journey home. It was clean quiet and decent enough to sleep well. We wanted to try the pool before we left but woke to thunder & lightening. So we hightailed it out of town to avoid weather. Otherwise it was conveniently located right off the freeway and you didn't hear anything from inside the room.
1 night business trip May 24, 2013
"Overnight Stay before Hospital Surgery"
Tub was dirty, had hair residue from previous occupant, no turntable in microwave.
1 night trip May 21, 2013
Cheri
Have softer mattresses!
7 night family trip May 18, 2013
"For this price not bad"
$ 64.00 with tax
Other trip May 21, 2013
moinuddin
"On a tight budget"
I selected this hotel solely based on price. I wanted to get away but didn't have a lot of money to spurge. The room cleanliness was ok but the bed was hard as a rock. I woke up several times through out the night because I could not get comfortable. I had read in a previous review the ice machine was not working but I thought that surely they would have it fixed by the time I booked my trip. I was wrong! Housekeeping did not come by my room at all while I was there. I was truly disappointed but you get what you pay for. On a bright note the hotel does come with a fridge and microwave. I hope this review helps someone.
Other trip May 6, 2013
Bed was not very good, but the room was fine.
1 night trip May 3, 2013
Poor service front eedk was rude and very unprofessional never again.
4 night family trip Mar 11, 2013
days inn medical
"Melissa"
Beds had cigarrette burns and sheets had stains!
Business trip Mar 19, 2013
"Excellent stay for the rate paid"
Stayed here for Spring break week. It was a good place to stay especially for what we paid per night. Room was clean. Front desk was very nice. Only thing that i didnt care for was the continental breakfast. Not good, but that wasnt important to us. We just wanted a comfortable place to lay our heads after a day at Fiesta Texas and the River Walk.
2 night family trip Mar 13, 2013
Latricia
"Big room good price"
The A/C didn't cool much but not too hot outside. But will think twice before staying there again. Big opening at bottom of door had to cover with paper towels to keep bugs out.
1 night trip Mar 14, 2013
"San Antonio Days Inn"
Room was clean and comfortable. The hotel was a little further from the airport than we were expecting but was close to most events in San Antonio.
1 night business trip Mar 14, 2013
It was like sleeping on the highway. you can hear eversingle car pass by. staff was nice but i dont think it compensates from all the noise . location is great , close to the cantera and all the cool stuff . So, the moral of the story is, book a nice hotel ahead of time or you will be stuck at the Days inn
2 night trip Mar 11, 2013
Ariel
"room odor was horrible"
requested non smoking room and it was marked as non smoking room but I do believe every person that has ever stayed in the room smoked in it....disgusting.
Other trip Feb 19, 2013
It was totally gross room was dirty first one wasnt even unlocked just not a good hotel at all
3 night trip with friends Nov 21, 2012
richard
"Good if you wanna do an overnight to a few days"
It was clean nothing bad. Tub doesn't have a stopper so i had to use a rag to cover the drain. held it with my foot. only downfall to my room. not saying they all have it.
1 night trip Sep 19, 2012
Elise
"Close to Six Flags"
Overall clean and great service however enterance to hotel tricky and hidden. Staff was helpful in getting things that you need as soon as possible.
4 night romance trip Aug 31, 2012

"Oct. 25-27, 2014 Review"
My stay was for two evenings. The room was spacious and very clean. The breakfast was great (choices of hot waffles; cereal; yogurt; bread; etc,.). The wireless access wasn't working properly in my room during my entire stay (I reported it to the staff, and they had acknowledged this). Location very convenient to everything, and was extremely quiet from outside traffic and other noises. Very confortable stay.
Response by Days Inn I-10 West Fiesta Park / Medical Center
Hello Mr. John, Thank you for your time in completing the satisfaction survey for our hotel. I would like to apologize for the internet issue during your stay and thank you for informing our front desk staff about this concern. I assure you that this will be taken care of to avoid further inconvenience. I am glad that you have rated your overall experience so highly. We will surely do our best to provide you another pleasant experience on your next visit.
2 night trip Oct 25, 2014
"Very nice hotel..great staff"
Great sleep. Clean rooms. Breakfast was good. Pool looked dirty but rest of the hotel was clean even though they were doing renovation.
Response by Days Inn I-10 West Fiesta Park / Medical Center
Hello Ches, Thank you for bringing to our attention your concerns about the pool. I will accelerate this for evaluation to address immediately. We are currently having the renovation to offer you better, improved services on your next visit.
Other trip Mar 25, 2014
ches

"exelente"
buen hotel y bien hubicado nunca pense que fuera tan grato tener precio y comodidad
9 night family trip Jul 29, 2015
Abelardo
Good place And location
1 night business trip Aug 3, 2015
Jose Agustin
MX
"Deberian de tener personal bilingue."
Poca variedad en desayuno
1 night family trip Jul 25, 2015
RICARDO ENRIQUE
MX
"muy bien, cerca de todo."
muy bien, camas muy comodas para descansar.
Response by Days Inn I-10 West Fiesta Park / Medical Center
Hello Enrique, Thank you very much for your feedback. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay. It is our honor and privilege to serve you. We aim to provide you and all our guests the best amenities, facilities and customer service. We are happy to serve you. Thank you for choosing our establishment. We are looking forward to your next stay. Cheers and have a great day. Muchas gracias por su colaboración. Nos alegramos de que haya disfrutado de su estancia. Es un honor y un privilegio servirle. Nuestro objetivo es proporcionar a usted ya todos nuestros clientes los mejores servicios, instalaciones y servicio al cliente. Estaremos encantados de atenderle. Gracias por haber elegido nuestro establecimiento . Estamos mirando adelante a su próxima estancia . Saludos y tienen un gran día.
1 night family trip Jun 16, 2015
ENRIQUE
"Clean but old"
Everything was clean and the room did not smell bad , but everything was old, furniture , bed , bathroom, wall paper , there is better rooms for the price of this.
Response by Days Inn I-10 West Fiesta Park / Medical Center
Dear Guest, Thank you for staying at our hotel. We welcome forthright comments from our guests as it help us improve determine what more we could improve to serve you better. Your review will be submitted to our management and will surely be used as reference for future improvements. We hope to serve you again.
Other trip May 25, 2015
"Regular"
La habitación estuvo mal limpiada en alfombra, fuera de ello lo esperado para un hotel de calidad y precio medio.
Response by Days Inn I-10 West Fiesta Park / Medical Center
Hello, I regret that the quality of clean in the room we provided you did not suffice your preference. Your feedback will be called to the attention of our housekeeping team and trust that necessary corrective measure will be implemented so that our standard will again be practiced and observed. We appreciate your time in bringing your feedback to our attention. Hola, Lamento que la calidad de la limpieza en la habitación que nos proporcionó usted no bastaba su preferencia. Sus comentarios se llama a la atención de nuestro equipo de limpieza y confiar en que la medida correctiva necesaria se llevará a cabo de manera que volverá a ser practicado y observado nuestra norma. Apreciamos su tiempo en traer tus comentarios para nuestra atención
4 night family trip Dec 28, 2014
"Muy bueno"
Muy bueno, excelente ubicación y las instalaciones muy limpias y cómodas
Response by Days Inn I-10 West Fiesta Park / Medical Center
Hello Abigail, We are very grateful to know that we have succeeded in providing you comfortable accommodation when you visited our hotel. Thank you for your kind words sharing your experience with us. We look forward to another chance to serve you again in the near future.
2 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
Abigail
"en general bien"
en general bien, solo le falta mas limpieza y que no huela a humedad
Response by Days Inn I-10 West Fiesta Park / Medical Center
Hello, Thank you for so candidly giving us your thoughts about your recent visit in our hotel. Please know that your satisfaction matters so much to us as we value your business. Your feedback will be used as reference as we continue to work closely to provide consistent quality accommodation. Thank you for your business. Hola, Gracias por tan cándidamente darnos sus pensamientos acerca de su reciente visita en nuestro hotel. Por favor, sepa que su satisfacción importa tanto a nosotros como nosotros valoramos su negocio. Su regeneración se utilizará como referencia a medida que continuamos trabajando en estrecha colaboración para ofrecer un alojamiento de calidad consistente. Gracias por su negocio.
2 night trip with friends Sep 26, 2014
"Excelente ubicación"
Todo muy bien, todo está cerca del hotel, las plazas comerciales y parque de diversión, muy facil llegar del hotel a cualquier parte. La habitación confortable para descansar solo el microondas no funcionaba.
Response by Days Inn I-10 West Fiesta Park / Medical Center
Hola Sr. Freddy, Lo siento por el mal funcionamiento del horno microondas en su habitación. Voy a pedir que esto se probó y corrigió a fin de evitar inconvenientes. Por favor, sepa que su completa satisfacción es lo que queremos ganar cada vez que te quedas con nosotros. Me alegra sin embargo que usted se sentía cómodo en la habitación / cama, así como nuestra ubicación le proporciona fácil acceso a su propósito de viaje. Gracias por su negocio, esperamos volver a verte pronto.
1 night family trip Sep 21, 2014
Freddy SP
MX
Muy limpio y lo que más me gustó que esta cerca de los parques a los cuales acudimos.
Response by Days Inn I-10 West Fiesta Park / Medical Center
Thank you so much for this wonderful review! We strive to make every guests experience great, and we love hearing when we accomplish our goals. We hope to see you again soon.
2 night family trip Aug 16, 2014