All hotels in Ogden, Utah, United States of America
2250 S. 1200 W., Ogden, UT, 84401, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9228

This is a great hotel to stay at. The nightly cost of the room was fair. The breakfast was good. The hotel is clean. The room was clean. Close to the interstate. Close to fuel stations and other stores. We will stay here again when we go on a trip to this area again.
2 night trip Jun 22, 2014
"Great stopping point"
This was a great stopping point. I was road weary, and the kids need to play. The pool was great. The comfort was bliss. The service was perfect, and the breakfast was more than expected. Thank you!
1 night trip Jun 19, 2014
Nlantis
"Decent"
We were only in for one night, so it worked for while we were there. The shower head was awful and the breakfast wasn't great. When I went to check in, 2 women were at the desk trying to balance out one of the drawers as it was shift change, and I stood there while they were figuring out what was going on. They didn't even acknowledge me until they'd figured out their issue. Overall, however, it wasn't bad and for a fast stay, so I'd recommend it.
1 night family trip Jun 20, 2014
"Cleanliness"
I have stayed here several times on the way to visit my grandkids in MT. This is the first time my room was not made up when I checked in and the bathroom shower was dirty, with mold in the corners. Hopefully a one time thing, because I will be back...
1 night family trip Jun 14, 2014
taxdan
"Beautiful room"
I liked how the room was put together. And the fact that it had a fridge and a microwave. Didn't like to find yogurt still in the fridge, a little reminder to house keeping.
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
Lori
"Beautiful, great pool"
Dinner at the attached restaurant was great and reasonably priced. Breakfast was good. Slept very well.
1 night family trip Jun 5, 2014
Christina
Enjoyed our stay very much
1 night family trip Jun 2, 2014
"Easy access to I-84"
Great stay for less. Good breakfast, pleasant staff.
Other trip Jun 6, 2014
"Excellent stop off"
Very comfortable, very clean
1 night trip May 31, 2014
Dawn
"We'd love to stay again!"
This was a nice place and very helpful. The beds were very comfortable. We wished we were staying longer.
1 night business trip May 24, 2014
"Great option for staying in Ogden area"
Comfort Suites delivered as expected. We stay here whenever we visit family in our hometown. The rooms are comfortable and clean. In an attempt--I think--to be more energy conscious, they do not cool the hallways. It makes for hot and stuffy hallways as you make your way to the room, otherwise, a great experience. We stayed for 6 nights--will definitely do so again.
5 night trip May 21, 2014
"great place to refresh"
clean, helpful staff, comfortable bed, nice jacuzzi... wish it was open just a bit longer at night ; breakfast was good but wish they wouldn't use plasticware
1 night trip May 1, 2014
The hotel was very nice and the free breakfast is one of the be st I have ever had. I will stay there again.
Response by Comfort Suites Ogden
Thank you for choosing to stay with us and your positive comments. We would appreciate your business in the future.
Other trip May 4, 2014
Great hotel with great location! Breakfast was not very good. Liked that it was adjoined to restaurant cactus reds
Response by Comfort Suites Ogden
Thank you for your business and taking the time to respond to the survey on-line. We would appreciate your business in the future.
1 night business trip Apr 24, 2014
Monica
Comfortable beds, great breakfast. Only complaint is that the pool is only open until 10pm. Doesn't give much time if you check in late.
1 night trip Apr 25, 2014
"Overnight stay on cross country trip"
Location was good for my trip because I wanted to avoid getting stuck in Salt Lake City and this location was on I-84, north of the city, and on route for Idaho and the North West. The room was very large and comfortable; clean and well maintained. I ate in the restaurant in the hotel and it was adequate, nothing special but better than going out late after a long day of driving. Overall it was worth the money.
1 night trip Apr 16, 2014
Graham
"Great Overnight hotel"
We had a great experience at this hotel. Granted, we did not stay long as we just stopped for the night to break up a road trip. However, the room was clean, the front desk clerk was very helpful, and the rates are very affordable. We will definitely be staying at this hotel again in the future...
1 night trip Apr 20, 2014
"Great overnight stay"
Enjoyed our stay. The hot tub was super hot. The front desk was so helpful and provided many extras that helped my out traveling with kids. Rooms fit us great. Would stay here again and again. Breakfast was well stocked and tasty.
1 night trip Apr 6, 2014
Mm
"Comfort Suites in Ogden"
We are absolutely sold on the Comfort Inn & Suites hotel chain. Comfort, cleanliness and hotel staff are all excellent. The bonus is the hot breakfast included.
Other trip Apr 5, 2014
Ron
We were very impressed with the cleanliness of the hotel. We didn't make it to the breakfast buffet, so I can't comment on that,but I'm sure it was wonderful. The kids took advantage of the pool, tennis court and basketball court. We would definitely stay at Comfort Suites again.
2 night trip Mar 7, 2014
The hotel was great and clean. The service was great and very friendly. The pool was clean!!!! I would totally stay in this hotel again. I was confused on the address listed on Expedia because it took us to the hotel before this one which was a tad scary. This hotel was perfect!! Thanks
Other trip Mar 3, 2014
"nice hotel"
We stayed here before and enjoyed both times it's nice clean and decent price!
1 night trip Feb 14, 2014
"clean, affordable, close to freeway"
The room was clean and the beds were very comfortable. We got a good rate online. The room was quite warm when we arrived. We turned the air to cool, but it still felt warm all night. The only compalint I have with the room set up is the bathroom arrangements. The sink, toilet and shower are all in the bathroom. This makes it harder for several people to get ready quickly in the morning. We are used to hotels with the sink and counter outside the bathroom, so someone can be shaving or fixing their hair while someone else is showering etc. That is an important feature that we feel we need. If the room is set up to sleep up to 6 people, it needs to have a bathroom set up for more people as well. The free breakfast had eggs and potatoes which were very good. No one in my family cared for the sausage, and most of my family usually loves sausage. There was a decent variety or breakfast items, but only two waffle irons which made the waffle line quite long. Breakfast didn't start until 7 am, so that put us in a bit of a crunch as well, as we had to leave at 7:30. We are used to it starting at 6 at other places we have stayed. For early travelers, that may mean you don't get breakfast. It was a nice hotel, and for a good price, but unfortunately, the bathroom set up will likely make me look elsewhere in the future.
1 night trip Feb 14, 2014
"Very nice stay."
Everything was really nice! Room was awesome, walls seemed a little thin. Outside noises were bad at times but other than that it was perfect.
Other trip Feb 16, 2014
Dillon
"Clean, comfortable, great breakfast!"
The hotel staff was very friendly. The breakfast staff was very helpful and friendly. We had a baby with us and she helped us with making waffles and keeping the baby happy. The food was very tasty also! The pillows were so comfortable I was tempted to take one home! haha Overall we had a great experience and would recommend it highly.
Other trip Feb 10, 2014
Faith
"Awesome!"
We will definitely be back!!
2 night trip Jan 24, 2014
Great service clean room
1 night trip Jan 4, 2014
Chelsey
Great Room, Great, Breakfast, Great Reception Staff, Great Hotel, Great Stay, I will be back if I am in the area again.
Response by Comfort Suites Ogden
Dear Wade, Thank you for your kind comments concerning your stay with us. We are delighted that we met your expectations. Our great staff is the backbone of this business. I have passed your message onto the departments. We would look forward to having you stay with us again. Sincerely, Susan Cross
1 night trip Jan 3, 2014
Wade
Ate at the Cactus attached the the hotel and it was the worst food ever. The mattress was old and sunk in the middle. Wish I could get my money back for the food and hotel
Other trip Jan 5, 2014
"We were traveling"
We were traveling from Las Vegas to Yellowstone and needed a place to spend the night. About one hour before I went onto Expedia and booked this wonderful hotel...
Response by Comfort Suites Ogden
Dear Traveler, Thank you for commenting on your visit with us at the Holiday Inn Express, Ogden Utah. We are delighted that your stay was great for you. We would appreciate your business in the future. Sincerely, Susan Cross AGM / DOS Holiday Inn Express Ogden, Utah 801-605-2298 ogdenhix@aol.com
Other trip Nov 24, 2013
Nice, clean, very friendly staff who took great care of us!
Response by Comfort Suites Ogden
Dear Traveler, Thank you for choosing to stay at the Holiday Inn Express Ogden, Utah. We appreciate your comments and agree what an amazing staff we have. I will pass your comments on to our entire team and thank you again for staying with us. Sincerely, Susan Cross AGM / DOS Holiday Inn Express Ogden, Utah 801-605-2298 ogdenhix@aol.com
Other trip Nov 21, 2013
"Good for team stays- needs maintenance"
We traveled to Ogden for a LAX conference. I had called to book the room and the night clerk was not helpful and would not match the price on Expedia. I booked the room on-line. The hotel has a nice lobby and we stayed in the pet friendly room which is a fabulous option. I had forgot toothpaste and went to ask if the front desk had any (the sign in the room said to ask if you forgot a toiletry item). The night clerk was playing on her phone, did not even look up, and said they were out. Luckily the other night clerk overheard and told her that they had a box of them in the back office. She went and got me some. (Thanks!) The room was clean- however the shower head was cracked (4 inch crack ) and sprayed water all over the bathroom. I notified the desk when checking out. They said they would look into it. The breakfast was great and the restaurant staff very nice.
Other trip Nov 3, 2013
Mel
"Excellent! We'll be back"
The service was spot on and the room was lovely! Comfy bed, lots of soft pillows, and easy hi-speed wi-fi. Felt like twice the price!
1 night trip Oct 21, 2013
"Nice hotel, close to every where I needed to be."
It was a nice hotel, I thought it could be a little cleaner but it was pleasant enough. It was only 45 minutes from Salt Lake and 5-10 min from Ogden where I also have family.
Other trip Oct 21, 2013
"Friendly staff and very clean"
Booked for one night. Staff was very accommodating and the hotel and room were clean and nice. Free Buffet breakfast. Staff let us check out later than usual so our kids could swim. Would stay again.
1 night family trip Oct 11, 2013
Shawn
"Great hotel for the price"
It was easy to find and get on and off the freeway. The only problems we had were with some of the staff. We felt pushed out of the pool before it closed and were given dirty looks and rudeness from the woman cleaning the pool room. We were quiet and not causing any problems. The breakfast was really good but the woman helping the costumers was extremely rude. She came and watched every move we made like we were going to steal or break something. She glared at us most of the time and made eating very uncomfortable. She also yelled at my daughter because she said she was not making the waffle right.
Other trip Sep 28, 2013
"GREAT!! place"
The staff were very helpful, courteous and professional. The room was clean and quite comfortable. I was also a surprise to fine a delightful restaurant attached to the INN. An altogether pleasant stay.
1 night trip Sep 17, 2013
"Close to freeway"
We had a long driving day, and the same the following day. The location was great because of easy access to freeway and away from Salt Lake. They have a great restaurant which saves time driving, and the breakfast was better then usual.
1 night trip Sep 15, 2013
"great hotel"
i was surprised by how nice the hotel was. it certainly wasn't the fanciest hotel, but the people were nice. they had free movies to checkout from the front desk. they had a small convenience shop that was reasonably priced. the rooms were quite bit. and it was located next to a great trail along the river for running. i was very happy that i chose to stay there.
1 night trip Sep 12, 2013
We were very pleased with this hotel. It was well maintained, clean and the staff was friendly. We will be staying there again for sure!
3 night business trip Sep 5, 2013
"Passing Through"
What a great stay in a beautiful place. Made accommodations for us and our huge uhaul and family.
Other trip Sep 8, 2013
"very convenient"
Everything was very nice and comfortable. We were pleasantly surprised to see that they have a complimentary cocktail hour. The restaurant in the hotel was fine and saved having to look for a spot for dinner.
1 night trip Aug 15, 2013
Was fine, good location near interstate. The adjoining restaurant was good, but not much else in the area unless you wanted to drive.
1 night business trip Aug 10, 2013
It was a very pleasant stay..
1 night romance trip Aug 11, 2013
"Great Value"
The hotel was easy to find and very clean. The room was spacious. The staff were very friendly and helpful. We will stay there again without a doubt!
3 night trip Aug 9, 2013
Shannon
"It worked"
Took the family to Lagoon so we were not at the hotel much. It was a good size for the price. Bathroom was a little dirty.
Other trip Aug 9, 2013
"Very nice"
Hotel was very nice. It was clean and comfortable. I would definitely recommend it
Other trip Jul 27, 2013
"Vacation"
The hotel decoration was really nice; room was comfortable, spacious and clean. The breakfast was wonderful with many options. Overall experience was great. I would recommend friends & family here.
1 night trip Jul 8, 2013
dragonlady
"Not what it appeared"
I checked in to this hotel after driving for 15 hours and was so excited to find a room with 3 beds (2 queens and a pull out bed) for me and my 2 kids. After such a long grind I wanted everyone to have their own space. I checked in to the hotel and asked the staff for some suggestions for a kid friendly dinner options and was told only to take my kids to the onsite restaurant. I checked in to the room and saw that it was as advertised 3 beds... However at closer look the room was not as it appeared the comforter was dingy and stained the carpet was dirty. The bathroom was the worst the tub was not clean and the soap rack was torn from the wall. I am a tall guy and don't expect the shower to be tall enough but not having a place to put the soap while showering was a joke. After a shower I sent my teen age kids to scout out a place for dinner and they came back and said the front desk people were rude. Around 10:30PM I called the front desk to complain about noise from the room next door and nothing happened for an hour. I needed to get some sleep and called the desk a second time telling them to do something about the noise or find me another room. The second call must have worked as the noise stopped. I told the front desk my disappointment when I checked out and they said the manager would call me back and they did not.
Other trip Jul 11, 2013
"close to everything i needed"
Ok but need to work no maintenance in rooms.
2 night trip Jun 24, 2013