All hotels in Brunswick, Ohio, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here1435 S Carpenter Rd, Brunswick, OH, 44212, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9223

"Clean ,Comfortable Lodging"
Clean & comfortable. Was not impressed at how easy it was to find the hotel. I would recommend this hotel to others.
Other trip Aug 22, 2012
Lori F.
"Traveling with family"
We stayed here on our way home from vacation and the hotel was very clean and looked to be recently updated.
Other trip Aug 13, 2012
Fellow traveler
"Ok stay in Brunswick."
Overall experience was good. Two aspects of my stay could be improved. One missing security lock on inside of room door. The second includes eggs served with the complimentary breakfast. It was a patty?
Other trip Jul 24, 2012
The "hot breakfast" was disappointing (eggs were refrigerator cold and pastries were dry/stale), but we thought the over-all stay was very good.
Other trip Jul 11, 2012
The Franks
"quality inn rating"
I was upset because i was unable to get any rest due to the people that seem to live at the hotel. Not for sure but I am assuming that the people that run the hotel family lives there. They were up most of the night and running through the halls. I will never stay there again.
Other trip Jul 4, 2012
"Convenient location"
I appreciate that this hotel is not a high end hotel, but it felt run down and the entire corridor smelt badly of stale cigarette smoke, so much so that I was worried my clothes would smell of smoke when I went out that night to a business meeting. Thankfully our non-smoking room was smoke free. Breakfast was good for the price though.
Business trip Jul 3, 2012
"Great place to stay, ideal Quality Inn"
Very happy with the stay! Nice hotel and very clean. Comfortable beds and a great free breakfast. After traving from FL, WV to IL, was a nice half way mark and a plus that their was a great restaurants right at the other end of the parking lot! Overall, Extremely friendly staff & helpful , breakfast very good above average for hotel free meal. I will definietly stay there again.
Other trip Jun 14, 2012
Stella G
"Our two-night stay in the Cleveland area"
This is a nice hotel, a little out of the downtown area, not quite in the action, but in a way it was a nice quiet location. There are quite a lot of food choices nearby including a friendly little bar and grill called Panini's in which we had great service late night when we arrived. The room was very comfortable. I would've liked it if other guests weren't talking so loud in the hallways in the early hours, however I'm sure you could encounter this problem at any hotel. The breakfast is pretty good with hot biscuits and gravy and also fried egg circles and sausage which you could assemble to make a breakfast sandwich, also oatmeal, cereal, bagels, muffins, bananas, apples, assorted juice, so it was quite sufficient.
Other trip May 22, 2012
Bonnie
"Very Impressed!"
We were very impressed with the hotel. I am one of those ppl who closely examin the bed, towels, etc before using them & everything looked great! The shower door could have been cleaned better but i thought that was very minor since everything else was so clean. I loved that there was a mini frig in the room to keep my baby's milk in. The staff was really nice too! We would def go back and/or stay at another QI in the future.
Other trip May 15, 2012
Other trip Jul 25, 2012

TripAdvisor reviews for Quality Inn

"Good Place to Sleep"
03/23/15 Angie_Ohio Aurora, Ohio
The rooms were clean and the staff was extremely pleasant. My room had a TV, refrigerator, and microwave. It was nice for a basic hotel. I was worried about the fact that this hotel still has smoking rooms; however, I never smelled anything. There were things I missed that I usually have at other hotels. There is no elevator, so if you have a second-floor room, you need to carry your luggage up steps. The staff was very nice and made sure that I had a first-floor room so that I did not have to deal with it. I missed having a fitness center which I do not think is in this class of hotel. My heater was not working the first night. It was very cold. The staff repaired the heater, and my second night was toasty. I did not partake in breakfast at the hotel, so I cannot comment on it. If I need a hotel in this area in the future, I would not hesitate staying there again. I think it is the only hotel in town. However, I will not seek out Quality Inns. I prefer to have the added features like a fitness room that comes with the other brands of Choice Hotels.
"Don't stay at this hotel."
02/19/15 kidsmom03
Although the rooms are clean, the staff is extremely rude and condisending to guests. Although the signs for breakfast state it runs til 10am, the desk clerks break it down at 9:30-9:45. When asked if they can turn on the juice machine so a child could get a glass, it was stated that she should have gotten there before 10. I piped up and advised her that it was 9:45am and was told that she could not turn it back on. I have seen guests getting reprimanded for using too many utensils and too many plates of food for their breakfasts. The television stations do not all come in. I mean not even the general basic cable channels.I received a call from the front desk in my room because I had the do not disturb sign up and housekeeping wanted to clean the room. I also personally asked the ladies in housekeeping if they minded if I stayed in the room while they cleaned. Although they said no, the front desk called my room again and told me I needed to leave the room when housekeeping was in the room or I needed to check out. So I did. I have never had worse service in a hotel. I would never go back and will tell everone not to stay there. It was clean but that was the only good point.
"Nice place for overnight"
02/02/15 scoobapadi Dayton, Ohio
I stayed overnight at Brunswick with 5 friends. We were all satisfied with the rooms, they were clean and the bed was comfortable. The rooms show a good deal of wear, the heater is noisy and the air was very dry (it was below 10 degrees f outside) and the breakfast didn't look very appetizing. There was an extra chair in the room, but it wasn't very comfortable. We all chose to go to Bob Evans for breakfast. I noticed they had arrangements at a local fitness club for Quality Inn guests, we didn't use it but that is more than I expected for a budget hotel. These are all little nitpicky things; but they explain falling short of a 5 rating. For the hotel cost I think we got a bargain, We will all stay there again enroute to the Cleveland International motorcycle show.
"we had a pleasant stay"
10/16/14 SNEH J Lakewood, Ohio
Rooms are clean and nice. Staff was friendly. they have free internet and breakfast. its a good place for a night stay. its just off the highway and close to many fast food restaurants, very convenient place
"Great Overall, Would Benefit From Attention To Detail"
10/12/14 Katy M Toledo, Ohio
I just stayed here for a night, and for the price I was very happy with it. My room was cute and well presented, the hotel was easy to find, the staff was friendly and the free breakfast was pretty good for the cost of the stay. The wireless internet was fast enough to stream netflix with no problems and my room smelled clean and fresh. There are a lot of little areas though that have gotten gross from lack of cleaning. I don't expect much from lower budget hotels and am pretty easy to please, but I believe impeccable housekeeping is a must even in a very cheap hotel. This one was nice enough that it bothered me. Really grimy air filter in the air unit, lots of scum around the edges/door of the shower. Overall though, was a very pleasant stay. Just gotta nip those little details!
"Place to sleep but not up to Choice Hotels standards"
09/16/14 FrancCabernet Michigan
Spent two nights while attending event in Medina. Exterior looks very attractive and up to date. But inside, it needs some care. Our room was small with an especially small bath...too small for even a standard door or tub. Just had a sliding pocket door and basic shower. WiFi internet access was available minority of time. Alarm clock could not be reset to even show the current time. Area of room was in non-smoking section but smelled of smokers. Carpet and fixtures passable but not fresh. Breakfast was okay but missing much in the way of even semi-healthy options. No whole grain, "raisin bran" type selection...Fruit Loops was there instead. Thought we were getting a hotel with pool but instead pool was available off-site at a community center. On the good side...the inn is convenient to the freeway though a little hard to find if you don't know the area. It is a block south of the main Center Road and not visible from the main road or freeway--no signs either. The turn onto Carpenter Road to reach the hotel is not immediately obvious as you exit the Interstate. There are numerous fast food and family restaurant options walkable from the hotel.
"Just an average hotel"
08/25/14 wrxcat Kitchener, Canada
The rooms were typical and clean. Air conditioning in the room worked great, however the rest of the hotel was not air conditioned or broken? Was also disappointed that in order to use a pool, you had to drive down the road to the community centre? Convenient location. My suggestion though would be to add at least a bench outside. We were visiting friends in town but had to stand or sit on the curb every time we were waiting for them to pick us up. That was disappointing. Breakfast was good. Staff were average. Nothing to write home about. Beds were great.
08/25/14 Papples1
On August 22nd and 23rd my wife and I stayed here. The staff greeted us and we're very pleasant. The room was very nice and comfortable. The air conditioner kept the room nice and cool. The breakfast in the morning was nice. This hotel is well worth staying at. The worse thing was being in a traffic accident in town when someone hit us from behind.
"Accessible and Comfortable"
08/11/14 William A Winston Salem, North Carolina
This hotel was comfortable and had easy access to the places I needed to travel. The hotel used to be a Sleep Inn as one could tell from the decor. The pool was out for repairs, which disappointed this swimmer. However, overall a nice experience. Staff friendly and accomodating. I would recommend for an overnight stay.
"Not so quality inn"
08/03/14 LeeAnn V Esko, Minnesota, United States
This hotel is the only one in Brunswick,so it is always full, if you can stay in another city, it will be worth the extra drive. Hotel is old, stills smells of old smoke, cig butts outside of back entrances, bathrooms are strange, shower pods, no tub, hard to shave your legs! Very small room. The breakfast is adequate.the wi fi kept popping off, hard to connect to.the air conditioning only worked when it wanted too,good thing the temp outside was o.k. The price was good though. Also the pool has been down all summer.