All hotels in El Paso, Texas, United States of America
6635 Gateway Blvd W, El Paso, TX, 79925, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1591

"shuttle service to restaurants provided"
Very comfortable hotel. Very good price. Shuttle to the best bbq restaurant ever. Shuttle was provided for other restaurants and businesses also. Friendly helpful staff.
1 night trip with friends Aug 21, 2015
mary
"Would stay again"
So clean and comfy!
1 night business trip Aug 8, 2015
Allison
"El Paso bus. Trip"
Breakfast was kind of strange. Biskits no gravy, they kept running out of food. Very good staff. Really helpful. Offered free shuttle service to local restaurants
3 night business trip Aug 6, 2015
robert
"Awesome stay."
The hotel was great overall.
1 night family trip Jul 31, 2015
Christian
very nice hotel. great breakfast
1 night family trip Aug 2, 2015
Convenient location off the I-10. Comfortable, clean, breakfast is nice except the corn tortillas which were way too chewy.
1 night family trip Jul 31, 2015
"Staying at Hampton in El Paso Airport"
All good, clean room with good bed and bathroom. The breakfast bar could use more fruit options.
1 night romance trip Jul 17, 2015
Chester
It was a really comfy stay. All the staff was more than welcoming and helpful. The breakfast was great! I especially liked the waffle maker. I didn't try it but my parents did and it made my dad happy. There was plenty of parking and close to resturants and the Mall. It is right off the freeway so super conveinient.
2 night trip with friends Jul 17, 2015
Denise
"enjoyable"
Enjoyed the stay.
2 night trip Jul 17, 2015
This hotel was the worst of our trip. I requested a roll-away when I booked through hotels.com. I did this for the 5 hotels we stayed in on our trip and each hotel had the roll-away waiting in our room upon arrival. This hotel informed me at check in that the room wasn't big enough to accommodate the roll away. They also said they had no record of the request- even though I had the printed confirmation that included the request. He (the check in clerk) blamed it on Hotels.com. He offered no solution other than to try rebooking another room through hotels.com (whereupon I would lose the $ I already paid for the reservation and have to purchase a new reservation). So our three kids slept in the bed and my husband and I in the pull out. There were no pillows or blankets for the pull out so we had to request them which took 45 minutes. It was a very uncomfortable night. I would have gladly paid for an upgrade to a larger room but was not willing to lose the entire cost of the reservation.
1 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
Andrea
"ALWAYS COMFORTABLE!"
I always stay at Hampton Inn when I visit my family in El Paso. I like the location, cleanliness of the hotel and the rates are always good. The one thing they can approve upon is the sheets on the bed...very itchy. But other than that, I always feel safe there as a single woman traveling and the staff is ALWAYS accommodating. It's not the fancy, 24 hr room service, concierge type of hotel but it suits me just fine.
3 night family trip Jun 26, 2015
All of front salespeople were very friendly and helpful. As well as staff. Great location.Will definitely stay there again.
1 night family trip Jun 26, 2015
"From AZ"
Hotel and staff were great. The highway noise non-stop. They would do well to install an interior storm for a quieter night's sleep.
1 night business trip Jun 21, 2015
"Enjoyed our stay"
Best hotel we have stayed at in El Paso. Breakfast was low on everything Sun morning by 9am, still an hour left, but Monday was fully stocked. Staff was very helpful and friendly. Clean and nice pool, fitness, and lobby w/ computers. We will be back!
2 night family trip May 30, 2015
Paige
"Quick comfy stop"
Nice comfortable stop on the way home from Arizona. Only complaint is there were no towels by the pool.
1 night family trip May 28, 2015
Kelsey
"Very nice and close to everything!"
Great stay. Would definitely stay again. Close to shopping, restaurants and airport
Other trip May 27, 2015
"Nice people and Excellent Service"
Excellent one of the best Hotels I have stayed at. Staff was very helpful and pleasant.
Other trip May 27, 2015
"Total miss"
The room smelled like urine and was located right next to a busy highway.
1 night family trip May 17, 2015
"GOOD"
After my stay I understand why this Hampton Inn is so highly scored and reviewed. Frankly speaking I couldn't found any trouble during my stay... and believe, every time I become more picky on this. Make sure to understand that this is a mid-range hotel, so don't expect luxury, however they perform all the Hampton Inn treats with masterly. The positive: - People is right about breakfast, is very good indeed. - Fast Wifi. - All day long complimentary coffee and tea. The location can be a bit uncomfortable, but if you need to be in the area is very convenient. Make sure to ask for a room not facing to the highway.
Other trip May 18, 2015
R.
"Great experience"
My stay at the Hampton Inn was very pleasant, I was extremely pleased with the conintental breakfast. The staff that was tending to the breakfast was courteous and helpful. I would definitely stay at a Hampton Inn again.
1 night family trip May 8, 2015
"Great time in El Paso"
Staff was very friendly and helpful. Hotel in great shape and conveniently located. Will stay there on return trips to El Paso.
4 night family trip Apr 27, 2015
Patti
"Good stay"
great comfortable place to relax. Only thing was fumes from oil ref. across freeway. Would def. recommend. Good friendly service.
2 night family trip Apr 25, 2015
alex
"Great Business Hotel"
The staff was great. This was probably one of the best business hotels I've stayed at. Hot coffee at 5AM - and that's huge for me - and the young woman getting the breakfast ready (for 6AM) offered me some breakfast even though I was early. I can tell you that never happens other places I stay. The exercise room was great, clean, and everything worked. Really convenient to the airport... and close to restaurants and walking distance to Starbucks. That's my spot when I'm back in El Paso.
1 night business trip Apr 28, 2015
"Hampton Inn & suites in El Paso - worth a trip"
I'm once a year in El Paso. First time in this hotel. Plus :Very friendly and supporting service ! Great breakfast ! Minus : Pool was out of order, under construction , but the heated pool of a sister hotel ( 100ft away ) could be used. Like always in the last years in this area is a bad air-smell.
4 night trip Apr 23, 2015
Dirk
"disappointing"
Very disappointed that the pool was drained.
3 night family trip Apr 24, 2015
michael
"Good value in El Paso"
Very accessible. Easy in and out when traveling East or West on the interstate. Our room was clean and exactly as described. Nice television. The breakfast was adequate with many choices.
1 night romance trip Apr 26, 2015
Stephen
"Very good hotel."
very good and organize, nice staff, Very axceseble to public.
Other trip Apr 26, 2015
Ruben
"Good stay for a good price"
This room was great for an overnight stay while we were passing through. It was clean, and the hotel offers a hot breakfast that wasn't bad! The only downside I saw was that the pool and hot tub were both drained. Having driven nearly 2000 miles, I could have used the hot tub for a bit. The hotel is easy to find, located just off I-10.
1 night trip with friends Apr 19, 2015
Sara
Very enjoyable stay in clean and quiet hotel. Only negative was that wake up call was not performed
Other trip Apr 21, 2015
"Outstanding"
our experience was amazing very comfortable beds and amazing breakfast. The shuttle was very helpful also.
1 night family trip Apr 11, 2015
Vanessa
"Centrely located."
Quiet despite being right off freeway. Cleanliness disappointing, feces on toilet and toothpaste splashes on mirror frame.
Other trip Apr 14, 2015
olive
Nice hotel but on a very busy street,
1 night romance trip Mar 30, 2015
Harriet
"Hotel above all"
All was awesome, location, internet, everything! Quiet, pleasant. Location was awesome. Places around the area was also great.
Other trip Mar 31, 2015
Jack
"Hotel was close to airport and I10."
The hotel is close to the airport and within walking distance of good restaurants. Conveniently close to I-10. The breakfast was excellent! Very quiet and comfortable room and the staff was nice. I will definitely stay here again!
Joe & Sue
"Wonderful experience"
The room was very clean the bed was wonderful to sleep on we had an overall great experience
1 night trip with friends Mar 21, 2015
Bert
Decent hotel. Comfortable stay.
1 night family trip Mar 21, 2015
"Convenient east side shopping and Fort Bliss"
Overall the stay was a good experience. However, The individual responsible for breakfast was too busy talking to a friend to keep eggs and sausage resupplied.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
Lloyd
"nice close to everwhere i went"
not very much experience just slept there for two nites and breakfast was good
Other trip Mar 10, 2015
manuel
Crear hotel great service and really clean , the breakfast was good
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
georgina
"loved it"
Made the right choice choosing the Hamptons
2 night romance trip Feb 28, 2015
Adam
"review"
The staff was awesome. Very accommodating. The room was a little small, but it wasn't too bad.
3 night family trip Feb 14, 2015
Cynthia
"Gets the job done."
Right on the highway. Convenient on and off but not much of a neighborhood.
1 night family trip Feb 14, 2015
"Stay-cation"
Had a great experience at the hotel besides the fact that our room was ready almost an hour later than the check in time. Personnel was polite and also apologized for the delay even from the cleaning crew who was on the floor when we arrived to the room.
"Excellent Hotel Staff"
Overall we found the hotel to be clean, amenities good, and the staff cheerful and eager to help. This Hampton Inn was a good choice for our first trip to El Paso.
Other trip Feb 15, 2015
Lee
"Sleepless in El Paso"
The mattress spelled badly. Like an old mattress with a tinge of smoke.
1 night business trip Feb 7, 2015
"The small things....."
Arrived on an early flight and was prepared to store my luggage until check in time. The hotel staff was very accommodating and got me into my room well before check in time. This small thing is always appreciated as a business traveler.
2 night business trip Jan 30, 2015
"Typical nicer Hampton Inn"
Typical nicer Hampton Inn. Clean, comfy and by the freeway. Breakfast is a step above the normal free lowest bidder stuff.
1 night romance trip Jan 25, 2015
"all around great hotel"
friendly staff, clean, great breakfast options, great location
2 night business trip Jan 22, 2015
"I always stay at Hampton Inn"
Excellent hotel as always. This hotel chain provides you a very good service at at very reasonable price. Were ever I go my first choice is the Hampton Inn. My family also likes a lot the complementary breakfast and the overall amenities these hotels have
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
Ricardo
"Unless you can sleep thru anything"
To close to freeway and got all of the truck and auto noises all night long. It never quieten down at all
1 night family trip Jan 14, 2015