All hotels in El Paso, Texas, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here6635 Gateway Blvd W, El Paso, TX, 79925, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1591

"Great Vacation Stay"
Our 2-night stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites El Paso-Airport was our best ever. Everyone was so accommodating, took us to the mall & even picked up our pizza order for us.
Other trip Jun 24, 2014
Dave/Ruth
"Great hotel for amazing price!"
The staff was fantastic and super helpful with all out needs! They had a complimentary happy hour in the evening which was very nice and free hot breakfast which was delicious! The also had a free shuttle service for anywhere within a 3 mile radius which we used since we were not from the area. Oh and the beds were very comfy!!!
JR
"Beautiful hotel, friendly, helpful staff."
We had a group down in El Paso for a wedding and stayed here. The staff was super helpful and friendly. We ordered pizza one day and planned on getting it delivered to the hotel, and the staff offered to pick it up for us so we wouldn't have to pay for delivery. The shuttle service was great. Rooms were clean and comfortable. Breakfast had different options each day and was tasty.
Kait
"Amazing staff at a great hotel"
I have to start by praising the staff. From the moment we walked in the door until the moment we left, they were so kind, curtious, and helpful. From running the bridesmaids to the mall to picking up pizza, they were there for all of our needs which is what you want 20 hours from home. The hotel was super clean and the rooms were very comfortable. The breakfast was great and the pool was very nice. Highly recommended!!! The staff at a nice hotel like this makes it worth choosing.
"Typical Hampton Property"
Room was comfortable and clean. There are many other hotels in this area, so I chose this one because I like Hampton properties and amenities. The breakfast bar is amazing.
Other trip Jun 8, 2014
Jay
This was the best hotel we stayed at on our 10 day trip to the national parks. Very clean (they even wash the bed cover after every person)! Although the neighborhood isn't anything great, it is close to resturants and extremely close to the airport which is what we were after). Definately a good place for your last day before a flight out.
1 night trip Jun 1, 2014
Went West
We arrived late in the evening and staff were very helpful in picking us up from the airport. Very helpful and friendly staff. The accommodations were wonderful.
Other trip May 29, 2014
"Really nice stay"
The staff was pleasant and helpful. The room was immaculate and exceedingly comfortable. The suite was bigger than my first apartment and had everything needed to be comfortable when in El Paso for a few days.
Other trip May 25, 2014
"excellence"
I travel quite extensively and stay in different hotels but every time I'm at a Hampton Inn I experience my best stays there. Love the hotels, for the most part their employees (there have been some exceptions), and the cleanness of the rooms.
1 night business trip May 11, 2014
"EXCELLENT"
My boyfriend and I visited El Paso for a barber battle show. Stayed at this hotel and by far made a excellent choice. Not only was the staff very friendly, rooms were clean and beds were comfortable. It was in a great location to many restaurants, shops, and a mall. I definitely recommend this hotel to anyone who visits El Paso.
2 night trip Apr 26, 2014
Diana
"Very Nice"
I was very pleased with my stay. The room was clean & I liked that they washed the linens and duvet daily. The staff was very friendly and helpful. I would stay here again while passing through on my way to Texas.
1 night family trip Apr 19, 2014
"Perfect for families"
I am always happy to stay at the Hampton Inn. My kids are small and the hotel accommodates us very well. My kids loved the breakfast in the morning. When I mentioned to the man at the front desk the morning we were leaving that we had a long drive ahead of us, he said Wait just one second. Then he came back with 3 "to-go bags" that had a bottle of water, a muffin, a granola bar, an apple, napkin and mints in each bag. I was so shocked. I said, is this for me? He answered yes. I then asked how much do I owe, and he said, it's free. SO nice! Those snack bags were so helpful during the next three hours on our drive. Thanks Hampton Inn!
1 night trip Apr 16, 2014
tiftifK
"Convenient to the Airport"
Came on a Friday night, left on Saturday morning. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful in suggesting ideas for dinner and helping with transportation. Hotel is about 3 min from airport and within a short drive of all kinds of retail destinations and restaurants.
Other trip Apr 21, 2014
"Very pleased"
Tami the driver was extremely accommodating, went beyond and above his duties to make me feel at home! He is an excellent employee and cares for the hotel guests.
Other trip Apr 16, 2014
h.
"awesome"
I really enjoyed my time
1 night business trip Apr 7, 2014
Lorraine
"Very nice - Comfy Bed!"
This was by far the best hotel we've stayed at! Loved the studio suite it was just right for me and my husband!
1 night trip Apr 5, 2014
Sylvia Peet
"Restful"
Enjoyed the room very much.
2 night trip with friends Mar 21, 2014
Phillips
"Hotel Review"
I booked this hotel for my boyfriend and I to stay him while I was visiting him in El Paso. (he is stationed at Fort Bliss) the hotel is very pretty, pool and hot tub are great, room was nice and clean and very comfortable. The continental breakfast was yucky but what would you expect lol. Staff is great & I enjoyed my stay.
4 night romance trip Mar 6, 2014
"Nice hotel with excellent breakfast"
The hotel was very nice and clean. It is close to the airport and there are plenty of restaurants close by. The free breakfast offered in the mornings was excellent. It included hot options such as eggs, sausage, etc. The best part were the waffle makers. Everyone, especially the front desk, was extremely friendly.
Other trip Mar 19, 2014
"Convenient & Clean Hotel"
Right off the free-way with easy on and off access. Clean and well kept.
1 night trip Mar 6, 2014
Alorah
"Spacious, clean and great location"
I reserved this room for my son and my two grandsons. They very much enjoyed the spacious rooms, the comfortable beds, the plentiful breakfast and very much enjoyed the pool.
3 night family trip Feb 28, 2014
Edith
The stay was great. Just wish that the breakfast actually had a meat protein.
2 night business trip Feb 21, 2014
Happy
"Very Nice."
Nice room. Very clean. Quiet. Housekeeping was great. Rib sandwiches in the snack shop were GRRREEAT! Close to everything: Ft. Bliss, Airport, the Mall, and all kinds of eateries. I will definitely be staying here again.
2 night trip Feb 14, 2014
DK
"Beautiful room"
My husband and I stayed in a kitchen suite with a king bed. It was like a really nice apartment. We loved our stay!
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2014
Very Satisfied Customer
"Nice room!!! Bed good but a little stiff"
I have to travel quite a lot and this hotel should offer better pillow top mattress. It's ashamed that it don't. Bed is okay but not great. : ( Beautiful room and hotel, mattress quality should be better.
Other trip Feb 15, 2014
pat
"Nice hotel very clean"
Service at the counter was friendly and courteous . Easy to locate the hotel.
Other trip Feb 2, 2014
"Everything was Great!"
I had zero issues with this hotel during this hotel stay. Check-in process was easy. Requested room on highest floor-was available and given to me. Hallways and rooms were clean; no bad smells. Beds were comfortable. Everything worked properly in the room. Hotel staff was friendly throughout my entire stay. There was a variety of foods for breakfast.
Other trip Jan 22, 2014
Marie
"HUNGRY IN EL PASO"
The hotel room was pretty good. The only issue was breakfast, the kitchen food output was not organized, there was not enough food for everybody, food set up should be re-organized. Although, I was there one hour before end of breakfast,I was not able to eat, no milk for, no coffee, no food. I would not stay at this hotel again.
1 night trip Dec 30, 2013
Victoria
"Convenient Location for a Shopping Trip"
We were in El Paso to meet with family and also spend some time shopping. This hotel is located close to the new "The Fountains" shopping center and Cielo Vista mall. There are also a lot of restaurants in the vicinity. The hotel itself is clean and the beds are comfortable. Our stay was a few days after Christmas so the hotel was quite full and breakfast was crowded but the staff managed to keep replenishing the food at a pretty decent rate.
1 night trip with friends Dec 30, 2013
"Bad choice"
They recognized the reservation and you hoteles.com
1 night trip Dec 14, 2013
Leopoldo
"Overnight"
Very pleasant staff. Rooms were clean and comfortable. Breakfast was chaotic but the staff kept order. The buffet lady was extremely pleasant making sure that food was served until the last minute. I have been to locations were they don't replenish the food when it's close to the end. Will definitely return.
Other trip Dec 16, 2013
"Nearby our family"
Enjoyed our stay at your hotel. If we have a need to visit El Paso again in the future, we will definitely stay at your hotel again.
1 night trip Nov 30, 2013
Elaine
"Great overnight stay with a great hot tub!"
We found this hotel well located for our purposes, very close to the interstate and yet within easy distance of restaurants etc. The view over the city at night was superb! And we really enjoyed relaxing in the hot tub before going to bed. The breakfast was also nice, with sausage gravy, biscuits, eggs and waffles in addition to the usual continental stuff.
1 night business trip Nov 10, 2013
RuthK
"Great staff and vey clean comfy beds"
My wife and I had a great time here, the staff was extremely friendly. Their complimentary breakfast was very delicious and the coffee was awesome! The rooms were very modern and clean. The bed was very comfortable and the sheets were very clean. I highly recommend staying here!
2 night trip Nov 1, 2013
Ivan
"Such a great place"
We stayed here for 2 nights. We had two small children with us and the manager made sure we were fully accommodated. We got a crib for the baby, and the room was amazingly clean. The breakfast wasn't too bad, but they could of had a bit more for selection. I know they did their best with them being so busy. The manager Eddie is so helpful. We will definitely be staying again when we go back to El Paso.
2 night trip Nov 1, 2013
Vanna
While we only stayed one day we were very pleased with our stay and will stay here again in the future.
Other trip Nov 4, 2013
Jacob
"Very nice, clean and comfortable hotel"
When we checked in, they were busy and a lot of activity was happening down stairs. The darling young lady at the front desk who check us in was dealing with an unhappy guest. I don't know what the problem was but she was wonderful and very respectful trying to please the lady. However some people are hard to please. This hotel is very nice and clean. The beds and bedding were comfortable and nice. I have read the reviews on here saying the walls were thin. I don't think they are thin but some guest are loud. People in the hallway were noisy but they did move it along. We stayed on the bottom floor back by the pool and hot tub area. Both the pool and hot tub really nice especially after a long car ride. It is located right by the freeway easy to get to. They had a very nice free breakfast, although it is served on plates and plastic silverware.
Other trip Nov 4, 2013
Dart
"close to airport"
The hotel staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was very clean.I just could get the room to stay cool so it ran all the time. I just don't understand why they would put a coffee maker in the bathroom I just think that is very unsanitary.. They did not have a big lobby area so when breakfast was served there was no place to sit . There was just to many people for such a small area so we had to leave and eat somewhere else.
2 night trip Oct 26, 2013
cathy
"great room"
My family and I had a really great time at the hotel all the restaurants and fun activities were around us no complaints, we in joined coming back to our after a long day and just relax in comfort I couldn't ask for anything better, I highly recommend the hamptons hotel.
1 night romance trip Oct 26, 2013
Jerry
"Clean, cozy, and a great shower!"
My stay was only for a night so I could be close to the airport for an early flight and I made a good choice. For the price, the room was spacious, clean, and the bed was cozy. But the shower was awesome! The water pressure was strong. I didn't want to get out!
1 night trip Oct 25, 2013
Aaron
"Nicely Renovated Room"
My husband and I stayed here one night and enjoyed our stay. The room was nice overall -- we got a king sized bed with the sofa option. The bed was very comfortable and I really liked that there was a note in the room saying that the duvet cover had been freshly cleaned. We never use them otherwise because we know they are not properly cleaned. The floor did have some pet hair, which was evident on the bottom of black socks and a little displeasing. I liked that the hotel had coffee and tea available at all times in the lobby and free breakfast as well. The positives outweighed the one negative, in my opinion, so I give it an excellent rating.
Other trip Oct 21, 2013
"Good locación"
Good breakfast, good service , clean , negar to cielo vista and the new mall
Other trip Oct 21, 2013
"Very Clean, plenty of parking. Breakfast Very Good"
Front desk staff very friendly and helpful. Rooms large, modern and clean. Lobby area inviting and great food selection for breakfast.
Other trip Oct 9, 2013
"great hotel"
i really enjoyed my stay .when i arrived my reservations were not what i asked for ,but the staff at the hotel were happy to accommidate me n my family with a room large enough for us to enjoy.we arrived early after an 11 hr drive they were prompt to getting us checked in early,welcoming us to complimentary hot breakfast, fresh coffee and extra towels,anything we needed,they were even willing to go to the store to buy my granddaughter a baby bottle.special thanks to David&Justin.im definitely coming back
Other trip Oct 8, 2013
april
"Great Staff and clean, but..."
I really hate to give this hotel just an "OK" rating because the staff was very nice, the hotel was very clean and updated, and the breakfast was very good but our main reason to stop at a hotel was to get a good nights rest. So here are two reasons why I will only rate it "OK". We had been traveling for 14 hours and needed a good nights rest before another long day of travel. We went to bed around 9pm. Around 11pm I woke up because I could hear the people in the next room talking, laughing, and the TV going (our room had an adjoining door so I don't know if this was the only reason). They weren't loud enough that I could hear what they were saying but it was loud enough that I could tell they were watching what seemed to be a sit-com and I could definitely hear the laughter. One other the room was just "OK" we set the A/C to 70 (the room had an actual thermostat instead of the former window HI LOW OFF unit) and each time the unit would turn off the room would get hot plus I could hear the people next door even more. I would have much rather had the unit continue to run at least the fan to keep the air circulating and to drown out the noise.
Other trip Sep 15, 2013
Autumn
"nice hotel"
The front desk personnel were very friendly, the room was clean and spacious, and breakfast was good.
1 night trip Sep 1, 2013
"Great room"
Room was well kept. They even offered to upgrade us for 10 extra when suite was 75 extra that night. Breakfast was ok, they were just missing sausage and gravy.
1 night romance trip Sep 1, 2013
Everything went well except there was some confusion on whether our room already had been paid for in advance since we booked on line. Also some of the wall panel in the room had fallen off. We contacted the front desk who told us to leave it outside the room n someone would pick it up. It stayed there lying outside even after we checked out.
1 night trip with friends Aug 16, 2013
manny
"Hampton Inn near the Airport in El Paso"
Was only there for one night passing through town. Typical Hampton Inn rooms. Hotel a bit dated and could use updating in common areas. Good breakfast options.
Other trip Aug 18, 2013
"Great for our needs."
We were overnighting and this worked out well. Convenient for our needs and would recommend.
Other trip Aug 5, 2013