All hotels in Branson, Missouri, United States of America
280 Tanger Blvd, Branson, MO, 65616, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Great hotel for the price"
Overall it was a great stay, clean rooms, friendly staff, pool, free breakfast,workout equipment , so for the price and all these things was definitely a plus. just be aware pool is only 3ft(but great for kids), and standard (very standard) breakfast but cant complaint since its free. Would stay here again.
2 night romance trip Aug 21, 2015
Britney
Just a weekend getaway but the room was super clean and nice. Bathroom area a little small but I would stay there again for sure.
2 night family trip Aug 14, 2015
"Great room great price. Staff was exemplary!"
Great room great price amazing staff!
2 night business trip Aug 5, 2015
tricia
It was nice, other than the air conditioning in the hallways was messed up. The temps were 80 and above and with the outside temps being in the upper 90s, it was not pleasant to walk in to a hot hallway and elevator before getting to our room.
2 night family trip Aug 7, 2015
"A quick family getaway"
Great location super nice staff!!
1 night family trip Aug 8, 2015
very happy with hotel, great location, good price, and rooms were very nice and clean, only one thing I noticed is the carpets in the halls and main lobby area had a few stains on them from foot traffic, which I know is to be expected. But other then that very happy with hotel and will plan to stay there again on future trips.
1 night family trip Aug 1, 2015
Devin
We had a great stay! The room was clean and the staff was super nice. The continental breakfast was really good. Lots of choices.
3 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
Great location-close to outlet mall. Desk clerks were friendly and helpful.
1 night business trip Jul 20, 2015
"Quiet Retreat"
We came for a long weekend in Branson. The hotel was clean, comfortable, with very friendly staff. The lady at the front desk was very patient with a good attitude (we were checking in at rush hour, it seemed, and she was training someone as well). We got cookies, which is always nice. The only reason for not giving 5 stars overall was that it IS an older hotel, and in a bit of an out-of-the-way location. It was pretty well kept up, remodeled, but the shower heads were small. Otherwise it was a great weekend!!
3 night romance trip Jul 17, 2015
"Great hotel! I highly recommend it."
Great service and clean rooms. Also great price for that area. We will definitely stay there again if we ever go back to Branson.
2 night family trip Jul 18, 2015
Jill
"A week of relaxing"
The staff was wonderful and helped with getting me tickets for my events, where that left me to explore all of shopping center around the area. The room was clean and comfortable. It was just right for my husband and I. It was close to everything. That was our first time to Branson, we are already making plans to bring the family and returning to the Grand View.
2 night romance trip May 19, 2015
"Great rooms, lack of skills at the front desk"
The room was very clean and comfortable. We couldn't have asked for anything better. However, the front desk manager did not listen to our request to have our 2 night stay placed on two separate cards, even though she asked to see both credit cards. She was very friendly, but obviously does not listen to her customers.
2 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
"Please refresh"
Breakfast was poor, not freshly cook microwave prepared. Possible stomach illness from items on breakfast bar. Sheets not change for 3 days
4 night family trip Jul 13, 2015
Valria
"Overnight stay"
This hotel is on Tanger Blvd, up the hill from the Tanger Outlet Mall! Check in was fast and the receptionist was very friendly. The room was average sized and had modern decor. Very clean! Bathroom was a little small; you had to close the door to use the toilet. Breakfast was a bit of a disappointment. The steamers the pancakes, waffles and biscuits were stored in changed the flavor and texture of the food. I got by with yogurt, a bagel, sausage patties, coffee and powdered eggs.
1 night trip Jul 17, 2015
Latarsha Johnson
"Great staff....Great price.... Great hotel"
Room was very clean, staff were extremely pleasant and helpful. Great value for nice clean room and comfortable stay.
1 night romance trip Jul 9, 2015
"Grand View Inn"
The room and area of the hotel were excellent. The bed was very hard and uncomfortable, as we're the pillows.
3 night romance trip Jul 7, 2015
Anne
Manager was nice and friendly but the 1st person we encountered was not. She just snapped at us that are room was not ready. So I asked 1/2 an hour or so. She snapped back "Yes" that was it. So I asked if we could park there and walk to the mall and come back. She replied "Sure".
Response by Grand View Inn and Suites
Here at the Grand View Inn & Suites we are grateful for any feedback, whether positive or negative. You have our sincerest apologies for any inconvenience you incurred during your stay. Our employees are taught that above all else, having the best of manners and staying professional at all times, is a must. There is no excuse for our employees behavior and we certainly hope it will not reflect in your decision to stay with us the next time you are in the Branson area.
1 night romance trip Jul 4, 2015
"Pleasant stay"
The staff was excellent, very informative and helpful. There were a few people in line behind me and the gentleman at the desk did not rush through helping me just to get to the next person. Parking was good, easy to come and go. Breakfast was ok - cannot complain about fresh got breakfast - just nothing special. The other guests were also very nice, which is always a plus when you're traveling!
1 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
We stayed 4 nights with our 2 grandchildren. Rooms were very clean & beds were comfortable. A/c worked great! Good location off main drag but close to everything. Staff very helpful!!! Would definitely stay again.
4 night family trip Jun 14, 2015
"Quick Shopping Trip"
If you are shopping at the Outlet Mall, it is a perfect location. It was a small, but comfortable room. The only problem is finding a table for breakfast. I really don't consider that much of a problem since they provided trays and we just took our breakfast to our room. We added this night to a trip with family at Silver Dollar City and this was a perfect choice for our purpose. I will stay again.
1 night family trip Jun 18, 2015
Crucina
"Great hotel for the price!"
Very relaxing, excellent location and considering what you receive, very reasonable. Would stay there again.
2 night romance trip Jun 11, 2015
Rena I.
"Great stay and very nice staff."
The rooms were clean and large. The staff were very friendly and accommodating. The breakfast was well prepared with a variety of choices.
4 night family trip Jun 5, 2015
"Stay here!"
Good stay, close to everything. You can walk to Tanger outlets. Staff was very friendly! They even give you cookies upon a rival and they are awesome!
2 night romance trip Jun 6, 2015
"We will return"
Great hotel for the price! The room was comfortable and pretty clean. There were a few M & Ms on the floor when we arrived. The staff was friendly, and we got cookies at check in, which was nice. We will stay there again!
1 night family trip Jun 6, 2015
Tianna
"Nice remodeled hotel"
We were in town one night for a wedding. Everything was great. This was our second stay and we will definitely stay here again.
1 night family trip Jun 6, 2015
"good"
outstanding
2 night family trip May 28, 2015
"Our favorite hotel in Branson"
Love the rooms, updated and clean.
2 night family trip May 15, 2015
Jacqueline
"Off the main drag. Easy to get to back roads."
Very friendly, clean and pretty . Greeted us with freshly baked chocolate chip cookies. Bed comfortable, shower great. It helped having a washer to wash dirty clothes. Also it was quiet.
Other trip May 24, 2015
"great"
Great place to stay. Just down the road is the shopping outlet. Nice rooms. Great just great.
Other trip May 24, 2015
"Great Location."
We were pleasantly surprised with our hotel location and the condition of the hotel. Staff was excellent. Breakfast was not the best but good for a quick one before heading out to see the shows and shop. We enjoyed our stay and will definitely stay here again.
Other trip May 23, 2015
jg5980
Very nice hotel, great price and great value... will stay there again and strongly recommend to others
1 night family trip May 17, 2015
frank
"Nice hotel walking distance to Tanger Outlet"
The staff was extremely helpful and very pleasant. The room was a decent size, clean, well lit and comfortable. The microwave and refrigerator were a nice touch as was the complementary hit breakfast. I would definitely stay here again!
Other trip May 20, 2015
Niecy
"it was ok"
There was a dirty towel left in the bathroom, the water was so soft didn't feel like it washed all the soap off your body
3 night romance trip May 9, 2015
Christopher
"a view"
Pool not ready.
1 night romance trip May 9, 2015
"?"
Great value for the price
2 night romance trip May 8, 2015
"Branson"
We were in Branson for a reunion with family members. This was a nice place to stay. Quiet, too much light for me, but that is normal. The towel bar was almost off the wall and some of the lights weren't working properly. The staff was very nice and helpful, and the breakfast lady was very good. The breakfast area was spotless.
3 night family trip May 4, 2015
Janice
"Excellent location near to theaters"
Driving to all theaters and "Strip" along with parking at hotel was easy! Room was clean and neat. Would stay there again
Other trip May 9, 2015
Lone Star JR
"Clean hotel with super inviting staff!"
The staff here were all extremely friendly and eager to help. The hotel was very clean. The morning breakfast was well stocked and the area was constantly monitored for cleanliness. I will stay here again!
Other trip May 7, 2015
TWAGG
"Great Value!"
Very nice price on a better than expected room. Thanks Grand View Inn.
Other trip May 5, 2015
Evan
"Definitely going back!"
Amazing getaway with the fiance!! Definitely coming back
1 night romance trip May 2, 2015
"Branson Trip"
WE enjoyed our stay but we have stayed here a number of times we love to go to Branson.
5 night romance trip Apr 28, 2015
Faye
Love the decor and how clean it was. Looking forward to another reason to stay there again.
Other trip Apr 30, 2015
"Weekend trip"
Weekend trip with the girlfriend, room was nice, bed was comfortable, everything was very clean. Free breakfast was good if you keep in mind that it's free, and the staff was always pleasant. The only thing I would change is the shower head was very short. Other than that it was a great hotel, I would stay there again.
3 night romance trip Apr 23, 2015
Matthew
"HIDDEN GEM!"
My husband and I are in Branson on business multiple times a year and I am always looking for a good deal on a hotel room. Boy, did I find a hidden gem! The location is just off the strip, the room was comfy and clean, having the fridge and microwave is an added bonus! Breakfast was good too! And the price is great too!! We WILL stay at this hotel next time we are in Branson!
2 night business trip Apr 24, 2015
The hotel clerk was very rude when we checked in. The bathtub was dirty, there was a crack in the bathtub which made the tub feel as if was going to cave in when my family took a shower.
Response by Grand View Inn and Suites
I am disappointed to read that your stay was not all that it could have been. The incident with our hotel clerk and dirty bathtub is certainly not typical. Our property prides itself on our friendliness and cleanliness. I have had no other reports of a cracked tub. Our maintenance team will look further into this. Please do accept my apologies and I do hope that the remainder of your trip was enjoyable.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
"high recommended"
Just wish beds were softer! Not a great view but very close to tanger outlets stores
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
"We will be back."
Love this location, cant get any closer to Tanger Mall, I could look out my window and see my favorite store- Ralph Lauren. Ahh. 20 min drive to Silver Dollar City. We got the Queen size room and it was just right. Breakfast was plentiful, my husband got around and made sure he didnt miss out.
3 night romance trip Apr 20, 2015
Jacqueline
"Nice and Clean hotel"
This was our 2nd time to stay in this hotel and we didn't have any problems. The room was nice and clean.
2 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
"Pristine room!"
Very clean and fresh and close to everything! Loved it! Will stay there again. Don't let the slightly plain exterior put you off; this hotel is very nice inside. There is even a nice view from the breakfast room- and the breakfast was just fine, very standard. The interior spaces were like a brand new, higher end hotel!
1 night romance trip Apr 18, 2015
Bryan
My brother and I were making this trip to help my aging parents with their affairs to move back to the Dallas area to be close to us. Lauren in the front was so very helpful with our business/ printing needs to do some necessary paperwork for my dad. My only complaint was our keys never worked! A bit of a hassle! Extremely clean place!
Other trip Apr 20, 2015