All hotels in Portland, Oregon, United States of America
6233 NE 78th Court, Portland, OR, 97218, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Worth it!"
Great staff, enjoyed the restaurant. Easy to get around driving. Shuttle service was awesome. We'll stay here again!
3 night romance trip Jun 22, 2015
Teresita
"Almost 5 star"
Great staff, very helpful. We checked in late and after getting ready for bed found that one of the sleep number beds did not function properly. The staff was helpful and found us a room next door with regular beds. I can't recommend the sleep number ones, but the regular beds were very comfortable. Wonderful breakfast buffet, great fitness center but neighborhood not pretty, no place to walk and there is some train noise. Great airport shuttle service.
2 night romance trip Jun 22, 2015
Kathleen
"Good airport hotel"
Clean, quiet, friendly and basic. Met our needs to be close to the airport after a red-eye. Shuttle driver picked us up at 2 AM. Wish they served a free breakfast.
1 night family trip Jun 22, 2015
"Overall nice but some services incinsistent."
The restaurant was able to help me know what dishes were not only gluten free but also soy free which was very helpful. The one dinner we had was really good. The first time we had breakfast the food was also really good, which is why we went back for breakfast a second time. The second time we had breakfast, however, the service was slow and the food was just average and the coffee was so bad they had to bring me a fresh cup. The room was clean, but we found food left on top of refrigerator by the previous guest and a tag from a guest's purchase by the coffee pot. And the number of towels in the room changed when we had maid service (I was told they were training new people).
5 night family trip Jun 17, 2015
The hotel was very clean and nice, and the employees were very friendly. My only issues were the sleep number bed which was not very comfortable and difficult to adjust. Also the shower head was ridiculously low.
5 night romance trip Jun 15, 2015
"Easy Acess"
Easy access to airport! They need a swimming pool, big let down in that department
1 night family trip Jun 15, 2015
"Good hotel but boring neighborhood"
There were two issues with my stay. The first was that the sink would not drain the water. The second, which is not the fault of the hotel, is the neighborhood. It is in a safe neighborhood near the airport. However, there is little to do without a car. It will be nice when the area is more built up, as I don't enjoy watching tv.
1 night business trip Jun 14, 2015
Worked out great for 11 of us in 4 rooms before flying back to
1 night family trip Jun 16, 2015
cindy
"Portland Radisson"
The employees were very courteous. You could choose between three types of mattresse-firm, pillowtop, or number. The room had high ceilings that made the room seem larger. Great airport hotel but not very close to the city.
1 night family trip Jun 12, 2015
"5 Stars...all the way around!"
As a business traveler I satay at hotels about 10-15 days a month, yet had never stayed at a Radisson before, as I usually stay at another large hotel chain...but this stay has me re-thinking! I will definitely search out more Radisson hotels! Staff was super friendly and helpful, restaurant was delicious, and grounds were beautiful! Lots of parking, and a little peaceful lake outside my window where I could watch the ducks and fish - what a plus! Important things to me...The most well equipped fitness room I have ever seen, a great place to take my morning walks! The soaps & shampoo were very nice and extra make-up remover pads were left in my room - small thing, but very nice touch! Great stay!
3 night business trip Jun 7, 2015
"Decent for an overnight stay but not great."
Hotel front desk service was professional and friendly. Handled requests quickly. The area/neighborhood left much to be desired. The room was clean but not fresh and the amenities seemed outdated. Room was on the smaller side for being an upgrade on the 4th floor. Sink/lavatory area was not separate from the room and the faucet was in need of repair - had to almost pull it off to get it to work.
1 night romance trip Jun 8, 2015
"Best kept secret in Portland!"
We had a VERY HARD TIME finding the hotel!!! There was no sink in the bathroom!?
1 night romance trip Jun 7, 2015
Linda J
"nice clean hotel"
had good time!
4 night romance trip May 30, 2015
"Portland Airport"
Staff were very friendly & helpful. This hotel offered a very nice breakfast & Fed Ex service. The Internet service was slow and went down for long period of time. The bed was not very comfortable, leaving us tired for for a day of travel.
1 night romance trip Jun 3, 2015
Sheila
"Room with a View"
The Radisson was very clean, quiet and had a nice restaurant and walking path. With a small lake out back, it made a great view. The only improvement would be to make the gym bigger and to change up the breakfast buffet.
3 night business trip May 26, 2015
Jerry
Excited
1 night family trip May 28, 2015
Vitaliy
"Great hotel close to the airport."
We got in just before closing at the bar, but they were nice enough to let us stay awhile and visit with family who were arriving from different places. The room was quite nice and the bed was very comfortable. We will definitely be back next time we fly to Portland to travel to Bend. What a beautiful route!
1 night family trip May 7, 2015
"pleasant stay!"
It was comfortable and the staff was very friendly.
1 night romance trip May 28, 2015
joan
"Awesome hotel"
always enjoy our stay here. Staff are all very friendly and helpful, location is perfect, love their shuttle service from airport, rooms have everything you need and more.
1 night romance trip May 27, 2015
"Great place to stay !"
The hotel was wonderful, beautiful room and beautiful grounds with lots of flowers and trees. Enjoyed it!
1 night trip with friends May 19, 2015
LaVerne
"Raddison Airport Portland OR"
Tired decor in need of an update; not right on the airport road - listing as "airport" is a bit misleading. Location is nearby but not immediate.
2 night trip May 8, 2015
Susan B
"Great hotel near PDX"
We arrived late and needed to spend the night. Great room with extra sofa area. Sink is in the room, outside of the bathroom but no problem for one night. Restaurant in the hotel for breakfast, looking out onto a small pond. Very pretty. Hotel has even a small store to buy snacks and such. Great service, could have more healthy choices. Gym is small but servicable.
1 night romance trip May 8, 2015
Matthias
"Nice, surprisingly quiet airport hotel"
I stood here for one night only for a weekend trip to Portland with friends. I chose this hotel because it's quite close to my friend's parents' house. It is a nice place, and surprisingly quiet despite the proximity to the airport (I heard more the train noise); they provide free earplugs. My bedroom had a "Sleep Number bed", so it was quite comfortable. It is definitely not close to the usual Portland attractions, but if you need to stay in the area, this seems like the best option.
1 night trip with friends Mar 21, 2015
Rafael
"Decent Place to spend a night"
The hotel worked well for an overnight stay between flights. Pick up at the airport was quick. Room was clean. Grab and go breakfast bag was convenient.
1 night family trip May 2, 2015
"Comfortable and near airport"
We have stayed here before. It's a reasonable price & close to the airport.
3 night romance trip Apr 23, 2015
Joyce
"Our stay at Radisson"
The cafe is great! The hotel staff is really friendly. The neighborhood is awful! The beds were not comfortable but the room was pretty clean and spacious.
2 night family trip Apr 24, 2015
Raquel
"A place you want to stay"
Very nice room. No one has ever asked me what kind of bed I wanted (soft, firm, pillow top). Clean, large, everything we needed. Close to the airport. I am impressed with Radison.
1 night family trip Apr 26, 2015
"Great hotel, friendly staff"
Great rooms, good food in the restaurant. Front desk folks very friendly and accommodating. Nice fitness room, but I wish it had a pool.
5 night business trip Apr 13, 2015
Jordan
"add title"
visiting colleges, impossible to find without waze or other gps device
1 night family trip Apr 23, 2015
"Hotel room review"
The room had a chemical /smoke smell -clean just weird smell
2 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
"Needs new bed"
Although the room was clean and attractive; the bed was one of the worst I have slept on in a very long time. Also, I thought that it being an accessible room it would have a shower, not a tub.
1 night family trip Apr 15, 2015
It was clean,quite and comfortable.With a good restaurant.
3 night business trip Mar 31, 2015
Adam
"Convenient and Clean"
This hotel is clean and conveniently located close to the Portland airport. It's a good price for what you get. There's a restaurant in the hotel and free parking on premise. They also have an airport shuttle run by the hotel. I would stay here again when in the Portland area.
2 night trip with friends Mar 23, 2015
"Great price for the value"
The hotel was clean and staff friendly. I would definitely stay here again due to the cleanliness and the great value!
"Early arrival"
My flight arrived early, the staff had a room ready for me and were extremely helpful. Kudos to all involved.
travel often
"Only one night there."
I only spent one night as i was passing through the area. Room was good, only disappointment was slowness of service at the hotel when i went in for breakfast.
Other trip Mar 28, 2015
mary
"Nice quiet hotel with shuttle service to airport"
Nice quiet hotel clean rooms good place to stay close the airport shuttle service to and from the overall great place to stay.. Foods pretty good also:)
Other trip Mar 28, 2015
j
"Not the worst, but not pleasant"
Not much of a hotel. I don't like the sleep number beds at all. Front desk staff is not well trained, and has no interest in solving problems unless they are pushed hard to do so. Most unpleasant crew was at night.
Response by Radisson Hotel Portland Airport
We apologize for the disappointing service you received from our staff. Our team works hard to make sure our guests are comfortable and receive our best “Yes I Can!” service. Thank you for your feedback, we will use it to fine tune our operations. All the best, Cecily Hayes Front Office Supervisor
2 night business trip Mar 20, 2015
Rosann
"Front Desk Problems"
Worst front desk staff ever encountered. A pre-paid reservation was not in their system, so they just stood there not even suggesting they would find a solution. Late night after a 5.5 hour auto trip to get there and the staff just played dumb. Finally, they provided a room, but still didn't actually fix the problem they were having, so at checkout they attempted to force a second payment for the room. I provided them with the confirmation emails and told them to call me when they straightened out their problems. I was on business and had no extra time to waste after they had already wasted 2 days not getting this figured out. If they don't improve training and front desk staff, I'll not stay there again.
Response by Radisson Hotel Portland Airport
On behalf of the entire Radisson team I apologize for confusion regarding your reservation. I assure you we are working diligently to find out what went wrong and provide the appropriate coaching to our team to prevent this from happening again. We hope you will stay with us in the future giving us another opportunity to exceed your expectations.
3 night business trip Mar 19, 2015
"A breath of fresh air"
I was in Portland for just a couple nights. My first night stay was at a sub par motel. I checked out after the first night at found the Radisson. What a difference!! The staff was friendly and helpful, my room was very clean which made my stay very comfortable. I wish I had planned better and booked this hotel for my first night.
Other trip Mar 22, 2015
Geri
"Perfect airport hotel"
Lovely hotel that has everything an airport hotel must have.
1 night business trip Mar 14, 2015
"Double Stay"
Better than the Ramada, comfy adjustable beds, close to the airport and long term parking. Spent the night before and after our trip. Great french fries at the restaurant.
1 night family trip Mar 4, 2015
"Great place to stay!"
The front desk associates were helpful and friendly. The restaurant was good and had great service.
3 night family trip Mar 6, 2015
Krista
"Recommended By Picky Guest!"
Very nice place to stay at any price! And the price was very reasonable. Clean, quiet, efficient, friendly, and secure.
2 night romance trip Feb 25, 2015
Arrived early after a long day of traveling and was delighted they let us check in early!
Other trip Mar 7, 2015
"convient to the airport bu thard to find."
Had trouble finding the hotel even though I have been to Portland several times. Hotel is very close to the airport, was not noisy at night. Small plane noise in the morning. slept well.
1 night family trip Feb 20, 2015
"Perfect!"
The hotel was quiet, cool and clean
1 night family trip Feb 16, 2015
"Nice Stay"
The room was ve.ry clean and comfortable. The only problem was the Train that ran a few times a night. We noticed ear plugs on the night stand and that should have been a clue. Over all a great stay
1 night romance trip Feb 19, 2015
kevin
"Comfy, clean, white sheets."
Very clean.
1 night business trip Feb 19, 2015
Jehovanne
"Decent place to stay for an early morning flight."
This was essentially a business trip. My wife had an early morning flight out of PDX for a conference. Check-in was easy and we were given the option of either a firm king bed, or a sleep number bed. We opted for the sleep number as we have never slept on one before (and never will again). The bed was ok, just not what we like. My wife reserved a spot on the 7:45 am shuttle to the airport (free shuttle is one of the reasons we picked this hotel). The room was clean, large and comfortable. Wi-Fi worked fine. We had two issues. First, at check in, we went into Portland for the evening and upon returning to the hotel, the entire parking lot was packed full. People were parking along curbs in between the parking rows, which we had to do as well. We spoke with the front desk and they seemed to be overwhelmed by it and said we were fine where we parked as long as we moved it in the morning. Second, was with the shuttle. At the proper time, we went down for my wife to get on it and the driver wouldn't open the door at first. Then he got out and she showed him her reservation slip and confirmed it was the proper time. He said it was but now he was going to be too full. He opened the side door to let my wife in. In this very large van with three or four rows of seats, were three people. I have no idea how a fourth person made it "too full" since this is a hotel owned shuttle. Luckily, he loaded her suitcase on and let her in.
1 night business trip Feb 13, 2015