All hotels in Portland, Oregon, United States of America
6233 NE 78th Court, Portland, OR, 97218, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Not the worst, but not pleasant"
Not much of a hotel. I don't like the sleep number beds at all. Front desk staff is not well trained, and has no interest in solving problems unless they are pushed hard to do so. Most unpleasant crew was at night.
Response by Radisson Hotel Portland Airport
We apologize for the disappointing service you received from our staff. Our team works hard to make sure our guests are comfortable and receive our best “Yes I Can!” service. Thank you for your feedback, we will use it to fine tune our operations. All the best, Cecily Hayes Front Office Supervisor
2 night business trip Mar 20, 2015
Rosann
"Front Desk Problems"
Worst front desk staff ever encountered. A pre-paid reservation was not in their system, so they just stood there not even suggesting they would find a solution. Late night after a 5.5 hour auto trip to get there and the staff just played dumb. Finally, they provided a room, but still didn't actually fix the problem they were having, so at checkout they attempted to force a second payment for the room. I provided them with the confirmation emails and told them to call me when they straightened out their problems. I was on business and had no extra time to waste after they had already wasted 2 days not getting this figured out. If they don't improve training and front desk staff, I'll not stay there again.
Response by Radisson Hotel Portland Airport
On behalf of the entire Radisson team I apologize for confusion regarding your reservation. I assure you we are working diligently to find out what went wrong and provide the appropriate coaching to our team to prevent this from happening again. We hope you will stay with us in the future giving us another opportunity to exceed your expectations.
3 night business trip Mar 19, 2015
"A breath of fresh air"
I was in Portland for just a couple nights. My first night stay was at a sub par motel. I checked out after the first night at found the Radisson. What a difference!! The staff was friendly and helpful, my room was very clean which made my stay very comfortable. I wish I had planned better and booked this hotel for my first night.
Other trip Mar 22, 2015
Geri
"Perfect airport hotel"
Lovely hotel that has everything an airport hotel must have.
1 night business trip Mar 14, 2015
"Double Stay"
Better than the Ramada, comfy adjustable beds, close to the airport and long term parking. Spent the night before and after our trip. Great french fries at the restaurant.
1 night family trip Mar 4, 2015
"Great place to stay!"
The front desk associates were helpful and friendly. The restaurant was good and had great service.
3 night family trip Mar 6, 2015
Krista
"Recommended By Picky Guest!"
Very nice place to stay at any price! And the price was very reasonable. Clean, quiet, efficient, friendly, and secure.
2 night romance trip Feb 25, 2015
Arrived early after a long day of traveling and was delighted they let us check in early!
Other trip Mar 7, 2015
"convient to the airport bu thard to find."
Had trouble finding the hotel even though I have been to Portland several times. Hotel is very close to the airport, was not noisy at night. Small plane noise in the morning. slept well.
1 night family trip Feb 20, 2015
"Perfect!"
The hotel was quiet, cool and clean
1 night family trip Feb 16, 2015
"Nice Stay"
The room was ve.ry clean and comfortable. The only problem was the Train that ran a few times a night. We noticed ear plugs on the night stand and that should have been a clue. Over all a great stay
1 night romance trip Feb 19, 2015
kevin
"Comfy, clean, white sheets."
Very clean.
1 night business trip Feb 19, 2015
Jehovanne
"Decent place to stay for an early morning flight."
This was essentially a business trip. My wife had an early morning flight out of PDX for a conference. Check-in was easy and we were given the option of either a firm king bed, or a sleep number bed. We opted for the sleep number as we have never slept on one before (and never will again). The bed was ok, just not what we like. My wife reserved a spot on the 7:45 am shuttle to the airport (free shuttle is one of the reasons we picked this hotel). The room was clean, large and comfortable. Wi-Fi worked fine. We had two issues. First, at check in, we went into Portland for the evening and upon returning to the hotel, the entire parking lot was packed full. People were parking along curbs in between the parking rows, which we had to do as well. We spoke with the front desk and they seemed to be overwhelmed by it and said we were fine where we parked as long as we moved it in the morning. Second, was with the shuttle. At the proper time, we went down for my wife to get on it and the driver wouldn't open the door at first. Then he got out and she showed him her reservation slip and confirmed it was the proper time. He said it was but now he was going to be too full. He opened the side door to let my wife in. In this very large van with three or four rows of seats, were three people. I have no idea how a fourth person made it "too full" since this is a hotel owned shuttle. Luckily, he loaded her suitcase on and let her in.
1 night business trip Feb 13, 2015
Timothy
"Great spot near the airport for an easy stay"
We needed a good hotel for just one night after arriving late. This place was very comfortable and convenient.
1 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
"Almost Perfect"
We stayed here in order to leave our car while we traveled to Hawaii so we stayed the night before and after our return. First night was better than the return night as they placed us in a room below someone who was "walking the room" at 3:30 am and woke me up and didn't quit for 1/2 hour. No sleep.
1 night romance trip Feb 5, 2015
Marsha
"Solid Hotel Near PDX"
Great place to stay for business or when traveling via PDX.
1 night business trip Feb 9, 2015
james
"Nice motel, great restaurant, great staff"
Nice environment, great food, 10 minute ride from airport.
Other trip Feb 12, 2015
Christine
"Nice size room for good price close to airport"
Very satisfied will be staying here next trip liked the comfort select beds, mini frig, and size of room
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
"I'd stay again"
Due to travel problems I had to spend a night near airport in Portland. This was a great choice. Good rate. Clean, friendly and quiet. Free airport shuttle. They accommodated a late check out request for me.
Other trip Feb 4, 2015
Lori
"Five Star Hotel~Two Star Price!"
How does this hotel not get a great rating EVERY time? After reading the reviews and looking at the pics online, I was convinced it was a GREAT deal, and I was right! Shuttle taking me there and back~ prompt and courteous, front desk staff~ so sweet, the room~ VERY nice (and I stay at allot of high end hotels for business!) bar and food~ Stacy was an absolute doll! Since every airport going East was shut down, this was a last minute reservation, and WOW, a great respite before the 'long day of travel' that was ahead of me. Thank you to the entire staff!
1 night family trip Feb 1, 2015
Denise
"Nice Hotel and Organization."
We have stayed here at the Radisson Airport hotel, with our Travels. It is the 'only' place to stay in NE Portland.
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
Chasbend
"Well worth the stay."
Needed a hotel close to the airport for early morning flight. Staff was cordial, room was terrific. Even included earplugs for a quiet night's sleep! Clean, w/ modern style. Nice.
1 night family trip Jan 17, 2015
"Amazing experience. Would love to stay again!"
I stayed with a friend in a 2 Queen room in the first level. The room was amazing. Modern, clean and very spacious. Had absolutely everything you need. They were even thoughtful to leave ear buds (for light sleepers like me!) Awesome sleep number mattress, plenty of towels, amazing shower-head and the list goes on. Couldn't find anything to complain about (trust me. i tried! :)) I was on a time-crunch and decided to eat at the restaurant inside. Was kind of worried but was pleasantly surprised. The food was awesome (though the pizza could have had lil less cheese). It was nice, hot, fresh and tasty.. So no complaints there. The front desk person was warm and friendly. We requested for a taxi and it arrived on time. I would definitely stay here next time. just loved it!
1 night trip Jan 24, 2015
Karthick
"Superb"
excellent as always; the expresso machine in the lobby (free) is stellar and very European; I usually book this hotel just for this extraordinary coffee! Housekeeping skipped cleaning my room one day without explanation; this happened the last time I was here. The hotel is about ten minutes from downtown/other venues, so I think this is a good deal.
3 night trip Jan 16, 2015
Jamie
"Sleep number did not work. Flat Sleep.."
Great staff, however, I checked in left returned at 3 am, the sleep number bed did not work, too tire to call front desk, other that sleeping on a flat mat the other part of the experience was ok.
1 night trip Jan 17, 2015
Jerry
"nice"
Very pleasant
1 night romance trip Jan 14, 2015
"Very comfortable and the price is great"
Great value
2 night business trip Jan 6, 2015
Ronald
Great hotel. Not close to much besides the airport
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
nate
"Reliable comfort and rest"
We usually stay her on overnights in Portland. Free parking, easy access to highway and big room with comfy bed. Really don't hear any airport noise. Staff is always friendly and helpful. Will continue to stay here.
1 night romance trip Jan 1, 2015
"Nice Place to stay."
I was in Portland to visit family and this was close to where they lived. It was a little hard to find because we came in after dark. The room was clean, comfortable and the fixtures were in great condition. I will use this property again for future visits.
1 night family trip Nov 23, 2014
"Shuttle Service Slow (twice)"
The hotel was fine, but the last two times we've used the park-and-fly feature, we had to wait over 20 minutes for the return shuttle. That's too long.
1 night family trip Dec 18, 2014
"Great Place and People"
It was Christmas Eve and the Restaurant was closed. They found local restaurants that were open and even took us on their shuttle van.
Other trip Dec 27, 2014
"Passing through Portland"
Fantastic sleep number bed.
1 night trip Oct 23, 2014
"New pillows please"
Good stay overall. Great service. Comfortable bed. Only negative comment is some of the pillows smelled bad. It might have been time to replace them.
1 night business trip Dec 17, 2014
Very consistent quality of customer service and amenities. Thank you for making me feel at home!!!!
Other trip Dec 19, 2014
"Great Experience!"
I wish I had a more comfortable Mattress :)
2 night romance trip Dec 12, 2014
Not the best Location. Not enought Airport shuttles and the time between trips is too long
Other trip Dec 18, 2014
Need to stay at more Radissons if they are all like this one.
Other trip Dec 18, 2014
"Nice place next to airport"
Great place to stay. All staff was great except our waitress. The room was warm and welcoming. Close to the airport, shuttle ride there and back. Park and fly :) was really nice
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
"Nice and conveniently located hotel"
It was a good location for shopping at Cascade Station. Hotel was quiet and clean.
2 night trip with friends Dec 4, 2014
Cathy
"Great hotel next to PDX"
Clean,comfortable and convenient to PDX. The staff are very friendly and helpful.
Other trip Dec 11, 2014
"Wake up call"
Well, I was very disappointed. I asked to be called at 3:30am. I called down to the desk before I went to bed and they said they would call at 3:30. I woke up at 3:00, thank goodness, as 3:30 came and no call. They showed me 5:30 on the call. So someone changed it. Thank goodness I woke up or I would have missed my plane. But overall, I will stay there next time I travel.
1 night trip Nov 25, 2014
Nellie
"near the airport"
It was comfortable, being close to the airport.
1 night family trip Dec 4, 2014
Excellent service and friendly staff.
4 night business trip Dec 1, 2014
Sean
"Well suited hotel for the business traveler."
Nice amenities for the business traveler, good wi-fi, desk and plenty of electrical outlets. Desk pad makes a nice finishing touch. Good restaurant and bar, normally do not eat at most hotels but this is one is good.
Other trip Dec 5, 2014
"Nice hotel."
Very friendly and professional staff. Nice location. No street noise, but some airplane sound. Room was clean and in good condition. Very impressed with the attached restaurant. Beds are the sleep number product which my husband and I did not care for but might suit others.
Other trip Dec 4, 2014
Missouri girl
"nice hotel near airport"
great bed, clean sheets, good food, nice accommodations well worth price
3 night family trip Nov 25, 2014
neil
"ok for one night"
Shuttle service was great. hallways need updating.
1 night romance trip Nov 27, 2014
tanya
"Good and Bad"
Great Restaurant and bar with outstanding staff. POOR Maid service. Day 1 = Coffee mess not cleaned and not restocked. Day 3 = Bed not made up and pillows on the floor. Day 4 = Water glass provided was shattered. Totally careless.
5 night romance trip Nov 22, 2014