All hotels in Portland, Oregon, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here6233 NE 78th Court, Portland, OR, 97218, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Nice and conveniently located hotel"
It was a good location for shopping at Cascade Station. Hotel was quiet and clean.
2 night trip with friends Dec 4, 2014
Cathy
"Great hotel next to PDX"
Clean,comfortable and convenient to PDX. The staff are very friendly and helpful.
Other trip Dec 11, 2014
"Wake up call"
Well, I was very disappointed. I asked to be called at 3:30am. I called down to the desk before I went to bed and they said they would call at 3:30. I woke up at 3:00, thank goodness, as 3:30 came and no call. They showed me 5:30 on the call. So someone changed it. Thank goodness I woke up or I would have missed my plane. But overall, I will stay there next time I travel.
1 night trip Nov 25, 2014
Nellie
"near the airport"
It was comfortable, being close to the airport.
1 night family trip Dec 4, 2014
Excellent service and friendly staff.
4 night business trip Dec 1, 2014
Sean
"Well suited hotel for the business traveler."
Nice amenities for the business traveler, good wi-fi, desk and plenty of electrical outlets. Desk pad makes a nice finishing touch. Good restaurant and bar, normally do not eat at most hotels but this is one is good.
Other trip Dec 5, 2014
"Nice hotel."
Very friendly and professional staff. Nice location. No street noise, but some airplane sound. Room was clean and in good condition. Very impressed with the attached restaurant. Beds are the sleep number product which my husband and I did not care for but might suit others.
Other trip Dec 4, 2014
Missouri girl
"nice hotel near airport"
great bed, clean sheets, good food, nice accommodations well worth price
3 night family trip Nov 25, 2014
neil
"ok for one night"
Shuttle service was great. hallways need updating.
1 night romance trip Nov 27, 2014
tanya
"Good and Bad"
Great Restaurant and bar with outstanding staff. POOR Maid service. Day 1 = Coffee mess not cleaned and not restocked. Day 3 = Bed not made up and pillows on the floor. Day 4 = Water glass provided was shattered. Totally careless.
5 night romance trip Nov 22, 2014
WilliamJ
"Very helpful"
Great shuttle service
1 night romance trip Nov 22, 2014
tanya
Great service, nice rooms and excellent happy hours.
2 night business trip Nov 19, 2014
"great place"
Great custmor services. Loved my stay.. Would stay there again.
3 night family trip Nov 13, 2014
Hillary
"Great Stay!"
I had a wonderful time here. The room was very nice and clean. The front desk staff was so friendly and helpful. I ate at the Airport Cafe and had a great meal. The cheesecake was out of this world!
Eileen
"Well fitted hotel"
This hotel is a business travelers best friend, located near airport and business districts. Room set up with comfortable desk and supplies along with good Wi-Fi. Staff was kind and efficient.
"Loved it!"
I would recommend this and I would definitely stay here again when I'm in Portland.
marilyn
So far so good. Very friendly staff. Love the complementary hot chocolate bar! : )
"Weekend visit to see son"
The staff were friendly and helpful. My room was clean and very comfortable. I will plan a visit back in the next month. Convenient shuttle service to the airport was a plus.
2 night family trip Nov 15, 2014
"Excellent service"
excellent service from the front desk to the cafe to the housekeeping. Very satisfied.
1 night family trip Nov 15, 2014
"convenient and comfortable hotel"
Convenient and comfortable hotel near airport. Complimentary breakfast bags with fruit and granola bars were a nice touch.
1 night business trip Nov 12, 2014
"Portland trip"
Met there before visiting family, great place with excellent shuttle service to PDX. Front counter help was also great. Would stay there again if flying in to PDX.
1 night romance trip Oct 13, 2014
"Early flight"
Our flight was early, we checked hotel.com and good choice, we love it friendly staf, large room with All the amenities. Check their restaurant also had great dimner. I will recomend
1 night romance trip Nov 9, 2014
Max
"Clean, Comfortable, and Convenient"
The room was clean and bed comfortable. I was only there one night so can't rate the service, but front desk was friendly and helpful. Breakfast was not included, but they had complimentary coffee, tea, and a "to go" bag with water, a granola bar, and fresh fruit in the lobby. The hotel was close to the airport with a free shuttle.
1 night trip with friends Nov 9, 2014
pamela c
"amazing beds!"
Amazing beds! Clean rooms a little out of date but the amazing beds make it worth it. There are train tracks close to the hotel but that is the best downfall.
1 night trip Nov 9, 2014
I was very happy with my stay. The room was excellent with lots of extras. The bed was comfy. I will stay there again.
1 night trip with friends Nov 7, 2014
LYNNE
"Two-day stay"
The room and stay was very nice, although the room air circulation was a little too humid and we couldn't get it right - otherwise condition would have been 5. Computer/fax service was very helpful and worked well.
2 night family trip Nov 5, 2014
"Outstanding service"
We arrived for a late check in due to our flight schedule as noted on the reservation. The hotel was at maximum capacity and because of a booking discrepancy, our room was not available for the first night of our six day vacation. We had reserved a room with a king bed. The front desk personnel put us in another room with a smaller, queen bed. They also offered us a complimentary breakfast voucher for the inconvenience. The next day I asked the front desk for a room with a king bed as in keeping with my reservation. The desk attendant told me that he would find a room that would meet my needs. When we returned to the hotel that afternoon, we were given a one bedroom suite. Overall, we had a very comfortable stay. The staff personnel conducted themselves in a professional manner and they were extremely courteous.
6 night family trip Oct 29, 2014
mark m.
"Get away in Portland."
The hotel waa very nice; it was clean and comfortable .
1 night romance trip Oct 31, 2014
"Nice hotel near PDX"
Extremely comfortable with a nice restaurant. Very nice rooms and amenities.
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
"Wonderful airport hotel experience."
Very lovely decor and outside surroundings, felt clean and new, casual atmosphere, extremely helpful staff, very pleasant restaurant looking at lake, fine amenities, exercise equipment available and places to take a walk, easy van service. All good.
Other trip Nov 1, 2014
Shelley
"Bad sleep"
The beds were super uncomfortable, they are supposed to be sleep number beds but they really don't work at all beyond making a lot of noise. The hall ways are kept super dark and the elevator in the lobby runs super slow. The staff were friendly and the rooms clean but I feel like this is a hotel catering to older folks, since there is a plastic shower chair in the bathroom.
1 night romance trip Oct 31, 2014
Jonathan
great spot, clean, quiet room at a good price, parking for trip and shuttle services to and from airport great, will use again.
1 night trip Oct 23, 2014
Excellent experience. Staff was very attentive and polite. Hotel had all the amenities I needed, including full breakfast, dinner and free internet. Food was very good. Room was very comfortable.
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
"Review"
Really nice staff. Homey feeling. Comfortable sleep number beds
1 night family trip Oct 18, 2014
"Cost-efficient, quality, and overall terrific"
If you're looking for something fancy, this isn't the place. However, if you want a stay that's quality, very comfortable, has relatively large rooms, and can provide a cost-efficient alternative to hotels located closer to the city center, I highly suggest this place. While it's a little out of the way, it's literally just a 15 minute drive with a car into the main parts of the city from this hotel. The area is super quiet (you won't here a single plane), the rooms are a lot bigger then I expected (including a nice couch area), and the customer service is solid. The only caveat: you definitely need a car. There's no public transportation by this place, but since we were apartment hunting, we needed a car to get around PDX anyway. Two very strong thumbs up overall!
2 night trip Oct 17, 2014
Cristian G
great stay, the Radisson Hotel meet all our needs.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
"very nice hotel"
I always stay at the Radisson by the airport when I travel to and from Delaware. I really like this hotel. I have tried other hotels in the area before and I wouldn't recommend you wasting your time with the others. the last few years I have only stayed at the Radisson. It is close to all the car rentals. I usually fly in and stay that night at the Radisson and the next morning get shuttle to pick up my car rental, to visit family in McMinnville and Corvallis. on my way back to Delaware I take my car back and get shuttle to the Radisson for the night for early flight back home. I take the shuttle to airport in the morning, and I am on my way home.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
gloria
"Terribly rude staff."
The front desk attendants at this Radisson were completely awful. They were rude and unhelpful. I paid and booked this hotel through Expedia and they refused to give me my room keys until I payed 150 dollars up front in cash. The hotel staff assured me that the cash would be kept safe until the time of check out in an envelope under the check out desk but they said they could not provide me with any receipt for my money or any written assurance of its safety. I told them I did not have 150 dollars in cash on me and they told me to "Stay at the Ramada Inn across the street." I was forced to look for another hotel after flying eight hours that day!
Response by Radisson Hotel Portland Airport
On behalf of the staff at Radisson I apologize for the concerns you shared about your experience at this hotel. I will be investigating further to find out what went wrong at check in and why you were treated rudely. You did not mention a reason why you were asked for a cash deposit - we normally do not accept cash deposits, but require a valid credit card prior to check in.
Other trip Oct 16, 2014
Dennis
My stay was very pleasant. No problems at all.
1 night trip Oct 10, 2014
Excellent Hotel. A bit out of the way but everything was just perfect with our stay.
2 night trip Oct 5, 2014
SJL
"great overnight stay"
I was just atP DX for one night and this hotel worked well - great price, very nice room. I arrived after dark so having GPS was helpful as getting to the hotel was a bit convoluted. The staff was very helpful, professional and friendly. The only downside was someone arrived at 12:30am (above me on 4th floor - reserved for regular/ vip guests?) and 'clomped around' for an hour and then got up at 6am and 'clomped' some more. My sleep was interrupted ..I should have used the complimentary ear plugs after all !! lol. I would stay here again.
1 night business trip Oct 5, 2014
"Just right for us"
We very much enjoyed our stay here. We were at the hotel for 7 nights. The location was perfect for our needs. The staff was great and the hotel was very clean and quiet.
Other trip Oct 8, 2014
Kath
"Radisson stay"
Nice, quiet location. Good shuttle service to the terminal. Clean rooms and pleasant, helpful staff.
1 night business trip Oct 2, 2014
"An excellent place to relax"
My wife, four year old daughter and I had a great night at the Radisson. We ate a very good meal at their restaurant. This was a great way to spend our last day on vacation.
1 night family trip Oct 4, 2014
Jerry
"Clean hotel"
Nice and clean! Very pleased with our stay! Close proximity to airport and city.....
Other trip Oct 7, 2014
Robin
"OK if just passing through"
The stay was fine but the room smelled weird and the parking was horrible.
1 night romance trip Oct 4, 2014
Joel
"Great 4 business travelers"
Hotel is 10 to 15 mins. away from the airport. Room was clean and good size, really comfortable beds. Friendly registration desk attendants.
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
"Very clean, great grab and go bag in the morning."
The staff were friendly and the rooms were clean. The bed was extremely cozy and comfortable
"Very Dissappointed!"
When we arrived the air conditioning unit was in the wall and you could literally see through to the outside and it was not cooling, called maintenance and they taped up so bugs and air could not come in or escape! The sheets did not look like they had been washed. There was chinese food left in refrigerator and it stunk up the room! We were comped $36 for 3 people to eat at restauant, which was not even 1/2. The food is delicious at the restaurant, we ate there almost every meal. The staff was very nice.
Response by Radisson Hotel Portland Airport
On behalf of the entire team at Radisson I apologize for the concerns you shared about your recent stay at our hotel. I have addressed these issues with our housekeeping and maintenance teams and we are working diligently to determine what went wrong and make necessary corrections. I appreciate the feedback and hope you will give us an opportunity in the future to exceed your expectations.
Natalie
"A surprisingly restful retreat"
Perfect for late night arrival to drive south the next morning. Staff and rooms are great; no complaints. The extra "Grab and Go" meals are a nice touch if you don't have the time for a real sit-down meal. We were there on a beautiful early fall day and the view out the window was lovely; turning leaves, ducks on the water, clear sky.
1 night trip Sep 23, 2014