All hotels in Coral Springs, Florida, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here3100 N University Dr, Coral Springs, FL, 33065, United States of America, ‏Hotels.com Expert: ‎855-238-1593

"Good Deal"
Very clean, great coffee, but the breakfast doesn't have many options
1 night trip Sep 6, 2014
Keya
"We will definately go back."
Very nice hotel. My family always stays there when they would visit. Now we will do the same. Room was clean. Everyone was very helpful and accomdating.
3 night trip Aug 4, 2014
"One star hotel only"
One star hotel, not more . Very old hotel. I'm disappointed . Will not come again.
Other trip Jul 31, 2014
non
"Nice location. Close to lots of stores and food."
Good hotel. Nice location. Rooms are nice. Bathroom very small, but having the sink in the main area was good. Staff are fairly helpful. My keys kept not working.
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
"Good hotel"
I will be staying their again when I need to head back to Coral Springs area for work.
3 night business trip Jul 17, 2014
"Moderate"
There was loud noise of appliances running on the corridors. It smelt too. The hotel is a nice locality and rooms are big. If it showers a bit the HD channels disappears from the TV. So could not watch the world cup semi final football matches.
3 night trip Jul 8, 2014
AR
"So comfortable we extended our stay"
Breakfast waffles are great, rooms clean, convenient (walking distance to "The Walk" which is shops and restaurants, a deli. University Drive has alot of your chain restaurants. Nice area.
2 night trip Jul 3, 2014
"Nice and clean"
Clean, spacious and very comfortable, really loved their soap and shampoo which is odd but it was good lol. Only thing that could've been better is to serve warm scrambled eggs at breakfast instead of cold hard boiled..besides that everything was great. Would definitely go back!
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
paulette
"Embarrassing Property"
I'll never return. This particular property should not be a part of the usually excellent brand that is La Quinta. It feels much more like a motel. Narrow hallways, so narrow, that one person can barely squeeze past a maid's cart. Maid's personnel station is located right next to the single elevator creating a major traffic jam. Property is noisy, ill-kept and in general unacceptable, It is particularly troubling since there is ANOTHER La Quinta barely 3 blocks away which is quite good.
1 night business trip Jun 8, 2014
Jmazon
"Okay for a night"
I had reserved this stay a month in advance of our conference. But when I checked in I was told that they did not have two full beds in a non-smoking room as requested. This was disappointing. Although I appreciate saving water, the toilet in our room flushed with a loud thud and abrupt flush. I would wake the dead! You could hear it from the hallway! We also found a roach. Overall not great!
1 night trip Jun 6, 2014
"Ok, but very noisy"
It was Memorial Day weekend so I understand the celebration, but the noise was going on until well after 10:00 pm. My husband and I barely got any rest. And the staff were constantly vaccuming in the hallways at all hours of the day. Slamming doors over and over again. Children were playing hockey in our hallway. The smell on our floor was awful. The elevator took so long to get the floors, that we had to give up and use the stairs several times. There were dogs barking in the rooms and hallways at all hours of the night. And the breakfast choices were very limited. The only good thing I can say is that they refunded our money because we checked out early to go home because I really needed to rest as I had just had a procedure done. I believe they should definitely improve their processes to ensure their guests are able to get the rest they need considering that it is a hotel after all. I mean at least try to put the people who have dogs on one floor, so they aren't disturbing the people who don't have them.
1 night business trip May 23, 2014
Katlyn
"Great value"
We stayed only one night, but is was a very good experience. The room was big and sparkling clean. Most importantly the bed was very comfortable. Hotel staff was friendly and helpful.
1 night business trip May 15, 2014
Adequate.
1 night trip May 14, 2014
Mk mostafapour
"Got the job done"
It was good value for the money. Would stay there again.
1 night trip May 4, 2014
Bob Peterson
"Good service, good rooms, good price"
Nothing to complain about
1 night business trip Apr 17, 2014
"Close enough to Tennis Center to be worth a return"
Hotel is is tad outdated but clean and everything that should of worked, did. Staff was polite and attentive. What more could you ask?????
1 night trip Apr 11, 2014
"close enough."
The first room I was given was a complete mess, due to the fact that it was already occupied by another guest! I was a little disturbed at the fact that the employee who checked me in didn't seem to know what she was doing. Then to add insult, she didn't even apologize for the situation, she just gave me another room. After that my stay was fine.
1 night romance trip Apr 4, 2014
"unclean bathroom"
Checked in to room on second floor elevator went up and never worked again. The beds were very uncomfortable not connected to headboard and the bed would lift up when you sat on the end. The shower had a large patch of hair stuck to the wall in the shower. exposed wiring in cieling above the sink.
Other trip Apr 4, 2014
chuck
"Best beds ever!"
Unfortunately we only got to stay one night. The hotel is somewhat dated, but very clean and the beds themselves were AMAZING.
Other trip Mar 31, 2014
"Best beds ever!"
Other trip Mar 31, 2014
"Friendly staff. Hotel is old and cheaply romodel."
Smoking rooms on our floor and odor pervaded our room and our clothes. Rooms showing wear. Cheapest breakfast ive experienced and watery coffee
Other trip Mar 27, 2014
orlando native
"Work in Coral Gables"
The staff at the hotel made my travels very pleasant and I was able to work from the room with no issues.
4 night business trip Mar 12, 2014
Charlene Shelton
"Coral Springs, FL"
Within walking distance of several restaurants, ice cream and yogurt stores, Barnes & Noble and a short ride to the mall. Thought the room was a little small, but it was comfortable. Never once made it down to breakfast, so can't comment on that aspect.
5 night trip Mar 5, 2014
Dick C
I enjoyed my stay. The parking was not great because the Art Festival next to the hotel. But i don't blame the hotel. It was a great stay and i got a little Culture in. Just wish the prices was lower for staying in North Broward.
Other trip Mar 18, 2014
Patrick
Overall I will give you 7 out of 10, hoping to go back soon ! ., Please take these in consideration for a review of your breakfast menu. 1) I did see seniors almost "fighting" to open "hard boil eggs / FROZEN" - of course my family couldn't eat them., 2) NO trash bags in the rooms - I asked for it to a female employee, she said "I don't have it" after that, GOOD HOTEL !
3 night trip Mar 9, 2014
Mariah
Breakfast was not as good as other hotels that were similar.
2 night trip Mar 12, 2014
"Softball tournament. At FAU"
This motel was very comfortable. Our room was clean and the staff helpful.
Other trip Mar 14, 2014
judy and dallas
"Great Pick"
All outstanding though the toilet did not work in the first assigned room. They immediately gave me another room.
2 night business trip Mar 5, 2014
Jo
It was nice, i will be back.
1 night romance trip Feb 27, 2014
Keys
When we got there we found an rotten orange in a corner of the room!! Is not supposed to be clean????
1 night romance trip Feb 28, 2014
"Close to where my daughter lives."
Everything was good except the bill was incoreect.
2 night trip Feb 19, 2014
Lou Harding
my in-laws (retired senior citizens) stayed in the room - the location was very good as they came into town for my father's memorial service. the cost was somewhat high for them though, and I wondered if you offer any type of discount for stays connected with bereavement costs? thank you for considering.
1 night trip Feb 20, 2014
"Smelly rooms ... Will think twice in future !"
I had specifically booked a non-smoking room. I was very disappointed when offered a smoking room. Strong overpowering tobacco smell spoiled my stay. I am sensitive to nicotine smell and ended up with a very bad head ache. Literally spoiled my vacation. Staff was not helpful in finding an alternate room. Thank God I decided on staying in another hotel for the rest of my vacation.
1 night trip Feb 13, 2014
Ravi
The bed was awesome! We would stay here again just to sleep in that bed again :)
2 night business trip Feb 6, 2014
"project manager"
Hotel needs updating
2 night business trip Jan 21, 2014
rick
"Soccer Tournament"
We did not know the area but thought that we could not go wrong at " La Quinta" A/C unit was very noisy each time it cycled on-off, and there was a very unpleasant odor in the room. The bed mattresses were obviously in bad need of replacement.
1 night trip Dec 29, 2013
Jim B.
"Ok except for noise"
I give this a lower rating because of the noisy people across the hall. We ask the staff two or three times to ask them to be quiet but the noise continued. They were slamming doors and going into each others rooms and you could hear them talking well into about 1 AM.
3 night family trip Dec 27, 2013
"Convenient location and affordable"
Me and my husband rented a room at this hotel for a NFL game for 1 night. For the money we spent and location of this hotel our experience was amazing! There is a large strip right next to the hotel with a Barnes and Noble, Starbucks, and Jamba Juice literally just a small stroll down the block. Location location location!! I couldn't believe how close everything was...it was great! Our room was nice and clean and perfect for our 1 night stay...we would have absolutely have stayed longer and can't complain about this hotel at all.
Other trip Dec 30, 2013
Vacationers
This is my first stay at La Quinta and probably the last. The hotel looked like it hadn't been updated since it was built. The non-smoking floor reeked of cigarette smoke. I had to reset the GFI switch on the A/C unit in the room to get the thermostat to work (this appeared to be a know issue with this room since person at the front desk knew exactly what the issue was). The toilet kept flushing itself all night long. I would NOT recommend this hotel to anyone.
Other trip Dec 15, 2013
Beware
"Good Value"
Very good value.
1 night trip Dec 9, 2013
"To much noise couldn't sleep"
Noise hotel people talking the whole night in the hallways and no to clean bad experience
1 night business trip Nov 22, 2013
"Family Event"
The hotel was convenient and affordable. And the room and common areas were clean. However, the layout of the bathroom was a complete negative. The only private area in the whole room was a small area with a door which housed the bath/shower and toilet. The sink and mirror were in direct sight of the rest of the room, making it impossible to not disturb other sleeping family members with lights, hair dryer, etc during morning grooming. There should at least be a curtain separating the sleeping area from the bathroom area if it can't all be housed in one room.
4 night trip Oct 31, 2013
Debbie
"Nice desk clerk... that's it!"
A very sad place and disappointing stay, outside of the fact that the desk clerk was very nice and helpful... trying to put a good face on it all, I guess. The "suite" we purposefully sought out was small for even a small room... nothing but a cubbyhole with king bed and a little fold-out couch. The bathroom was about the size of a closet in most newer hotels. The hallways are musty and smelly; we couldn't sleep well due to constant noise in the hallway and the humming of the elevator all night. Bedding quality was awful. This hotel is clearly popular as a flop spot for contractors, who clearly don't care since they get up at 5:30. I have a high tolerance for below average hotels, but this place is a "tear down"... and the sooner the better!
Other trip Oct 27, 2013
It was smelly with the dogs in some rooms!
1 night business trip Oct 15, 2013
sandra
"Close to all places I wanted to go"
Price is good. Hotel staff very good. We were especially impressed with the lady who manages the morning breakfast, She is an excellent individual, very attentive and accommodating. Breakfast was very satisfying, could not have expected more -- waffles, bagels, cereal, juice, hard boiled eggs and more. Only negative, and for me a professed germophobe its a big one, the bed covers in my room were not clean. They had old stain marks.
3 night trip Oct 13, 2013
"Just ok"
The room carpet was old need cleaning smell rank. The Bed was ok.
6 night trip Oct 9, 2013
Just ok
"Mature Traveler"
The hotel was very convenient to a function we were attending. My only real complaint was the design of the room. The bathroom was very small with the tub & stool in a separate room. The sink was a pedestal sink with no room to set anything and was located just inside the door in a little cubby. I would stay there again if I was going to the same place. Everyone was very friendly and helpful.
3 night trip Sep 27, 2013
"Business trip"
Bed comfort awful Very noisy / poor shower fixture / only smoking area is out front of hotel.
Other trip Sep 25, 2013
front desk staff was not friendly, minor issues with air condition and fire alarm going off in the night and elevator broken
5 night trip Sep 10, 2013
"Great Stay - will stay again!"
We came to Fort Lauderdale for my nieces first birthday and this Hotel was priced great and the location was convenient to where my brother lived. The only issue we had was the morning of check-out the elevator was out of order. We had to carry our bags down 3 flights of stairs. Breakfast was great and the staff was very courteous during our stay. I must say the lady tending the breakfast room was great. She was always willing to help and even made my waffle for me! Always had a smile for the guests and pleasant :)
3 night trip Sep 12, 2013