All hotels in Coral Springs, Florida, United States of America
3100 N University Dr, Coral Springs, FL, 33065, United States of America, ‏Hotels.com Expert: ‎855-238-1593

"Pet freindly"
Clean room and property. Helpful and friendly staff
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
"Very good for the families"
This hotel is kind of affordable place for families. It is located in a safe area. The rooms and nice, clean and big. The breakfast is decent. Definitely recommend for the families.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
Mandar
"Met our needs"
Came in to town for an overnight stay. Room was clean and quiet. Beds were comfortable and water was hot.
Other trip Dec 27, 2014
"Very Disappointing"
This is the worst La Quinta I have ever stayed in. I have stay in la Quinta for the last five years all over the Florida. Firstly the room wasnt ready at 3:30pm has promise by the front end clerk, and was told that only a room on the ground floor was available. so after driving for the last five hours I accepted the room, only to find out that its right next to an exit that people use quite fequently (so did sleep well due to the door opening and closing). Entered the room it was tiny, the carpet look like it have not been cleaned in a months or maybe years. The bathroom door was about a foot away from the bed, the bathroom is super tiny, that its hard to close the door once your inside. the next morning was the Icing on the cake, my wife went to shower only to find two roaches inside the tub, when she shouted to me I awaken to roaches crawling on the bathroom door. La Quinta its time to get back in shape, because I have been selling your brand for years, and it hurts to have to write such a disapointing review about you.
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
ALEX
"The price is what makes it worth it"
Out of all the times that I've stayed there is has always been the same.I can say that it's always a pleasure.
1 night trip Nov 29, 2014
"bad phone service"
all was well except your incoming phone service all my caller said the same thing it sucks
7 night trip Nov 25, 2014
bernie
"my daughter's wedding"
the accomadations fit the purpose the staff and check in, was very pleasant. the location was excellent places to go and eat and see a variety of options for eating and explore. Breakfast area a little small and I noticed the Denny's next door was closed down that would have been an excellent option for breakfast. All in All we were very much satisfied and will stay again
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
"The Place to be"
This was my first stay at the LaQuinta. I liked the cleanliness of the room/hotel. The quality of the service was very good, a grade of B+. The location of the hotel is convenient to everything else I needed outside of the hotel during my stay
3 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
Gwendolyn
"Our stay in Coral Springs"
Everything was fine as far as comfort and cleanliness,staff. Our problem was we had to change rooms twice. Our first room the toilet broke. So we packed again and headed to our second room. Unpacked, the toilet in that room broke. Once again we went to another room and I did not unpack until we flushed that toilet at least 3 times. Finally we stayed. Was not happy. This was after 10 at night. The TV was ridiculous. The channel guide always said no data available so you had to skim through each channel and click it on to see what you wanted to watch. No titles, etc. Why? Never saw this in any other hotel. The other thing was the very little choice and short time for breakfast.
2 night trip with friends Nov 22, 2014
"Just what I needed."
Just looking to spend some time in Lauderdale area. This place was just what I needed. No exclusive and expensive hotels needed for me. This hotel was clean, quiet and in a safe location with plenty to do within a short drive. Overall a good experience.
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
"Coral"
Need to remodel, looks old and dirty
1 night romance trip Nov 7, 2014
"Great job"
Fast service Great service friendly staff
2 night business trip Oct 12, 2014
Baji
"Great Service at check in"
Nick at front desk was wonderful when checking in and very helpful would go back and stay as long as nick checks me in. Hotel was very nice room very comfortable and would stay there again no questions ask also the breakfast was average would be nice to offer at least eggs or sausage and gravy or bacon one a day would work better
1 night trip with friends Oct 11, 2014
John Michael
"Good hotel at a very reasonable price"
Good location (walk to B&N, restaurants, etc). Room was small (2 full beds) but adequate, clean. Didn't use pool or other amenities. Staff was incredibly nice.
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
amanda
"Excellent hotel, very clean, great value!!"
Everything you can expect from a hotel for a reasonable price.
1 night business trip Oct 12, 2014
"Fine for a night or two"
This La Quinta was typical of the brand in price, location and amenities. The front desk was pleasant, there was a pool and the rooms were a bit older but well kept. Within walking distance of shopping and restaurants. Nothing bad to say but certainly nothing memorably good either.
3 night family trip Sep 19, 2014
Pat P
very good
2 night trip Sep 16, 2014
sal
"Good Deal"
Very clean, great coffee, but the breakfast doesn't have many options
1 night trip Sep 6, 2014
Keya
"We will definately go back."
Very nice hotel. My family always stays there when they would visit. Now we will do the same. Room was clean. Everyone was very helpful and accomdating.
3 night trip Aug 4, 2014
"One star hotel only"
One star hotel, not more . Very old hotel. I'm disappointed . Will not come again.
Other trip Jul 31, 2014
non
"Nice location. Close to lots of stores and food."
Good hotel. Nice location. Rooms are nice. Bathroom very small, but having the sink in the main area was good. Staff are fairly helpful. My keys kept not working.
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
"Good hotel"
I will be staying their again when I need to head back to Coral Springs area for work.
3 night business trip Jul 17, 2014
"Moderate"
There was loud noise of appliances running on the corridors. It smelt too. The hotel is a nice locality and rooms are big. If it showers a bit the HD channels disappears from the TV. So could not watch the world cup semi final football matches.
3 night trip Jul 8, 2014
AR
"So comfortable we extended our stay"
Breakfast waffles are great, rooms clean, convenient (walking distance to "The Walk" which is shops and restaurants, a deli. University Drive has alot of your chain restaurants. Nice area.
2 night trip Jul 3, 2014
"Nice and clean"
Clean, spacious and very comfortable, really loved their soap and shampoo which is odd but it was good lol. Only thing that could've been better is to serve warm scrambled eggs at breakfast instead of cold hard boiled..besides that everything was great. Would definitely go back!
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
paulette
"Embarrassing Property"
I'll never return. This particular property should not be a part of the usually excellent brand that is La Quinta. It feels much more like a motel. Narrow hallways, so narrow, that one person can barely squeeze past a maid's cart. Maid's personnel station is located right next to the single elevator creating a major traffic jam. Property is noisy, ill-kept and in general unacceptable, It is particularly troubling since there is ANOTHER La Quinta barely 3 blocks away which is quite good.
1 night business trip Jun 8, 2014
Jmazon
"Okay for a night"
I had reserved this stay a month in advance of our conference. But when I checked in I was told that they did not have two full beds in a non-smoking room as requested. This was disappointing. Although I appreciate saving water, the toilet in our room flushed with a loud thud and abrupt flush. I would wake the dead! You could hear it from the hallway! We also found a roach. Overall not great!
1 night trip Jun 6, 2014
"Ok, but very noisy"
It was Memorial Day weekend so I understand the celebration, but the noise was going on until well after 10:00 pm. My husband and I barely got any rest. And the staff were constantly vaccuming in the hallways at all hours of the day. Slamming doors over and over again. Children were playing hockey in our hallway. The smell on our floor was awful. The elevator took so long to get the floors, that we had to give up and use the stairs several times. There were dogs barking in the rooms and hallways at all hours of the night. And the breakfast choices were very limited. The only good thing I can say is that they refunded our money because we checked out early to go home because I really needed to rest as I had just had a procedure done. I believe they should definitely improve their processes to ensure their guests are able to get the rest they need considering that it is a hotel after all. I mean at least try to put the people who have dogs on one floor, so they aren't disturbing the people who don't have them.
1 night business trip May 23, 2014
Katlyn
"Great value"
We stayed only one night, but is was a very good experience. The room was big and sparkling clean. Most importantly the bed was very comfortable. Hotel staff was friendly and helpful.
1 night business trip May 15, 2014
Adequate.
1 night trip May 14, 2014
Mk mostafapour
"Got the job done"
It was good value for the money. Would stay there again.
1 night trip May 4, 2014
Bob Peterson
"Good service, good rooms, good price"
Nothing to complain about
1 night business trip Apr 17, 2014
"Close enough to Tennis Center to be worth a return"
Hotel is is tad outdated but clean and everything that should of worked, did. Staff was polite and attentive. What more could you ask?????
1 night trip Apr 11, 2014
"close enough."
The first room I was given was a complete mess, due to the fact that it was already occupied by another guest! I was a little disturbed at the fact that the employee who checked me in didn't seem to know what she was doing. Then to add insult, she didn't even apologize for the situation, she just gave me another room. After that my stay was fine.
1 night romance trip Apr 4, 2014
"unclean bathroom"
Checked in to room on second floor elevator went up and never worked again. The beds were very uncomfortable not connected to headboard and the bed would lift up when you sat on the end. The shower had a large patch of hair stuck to the wall in the shower. exposed wiring in cieling above the sink.
Other trip Apr 4, 2014
chuck
"Best beds ever!"
Unfortunately we only got to stay one night. The hotel is somewhat dated, but very clean and the beds themselves were AMAZING.
Other trip Mar 31, 2014
"Best beds ever!"
Other trip Mar 31, 2014
"Friendly staff. Hotel is old and cheaply romodel."
Smoking rooms on our floor and odor pervaded our room and our clothes. Rooms showing wear. Cheapest breakfast ive experienced and watery coffee
Other trip Mar 27, 2014
orlando native
"Work in Coral Gables"
The staff at the hotel made my travels very pleasant and I was able to work from the room with no issues.
4 night business trip Mar 12, 2014
Charlene Shelton
"Coral Springs, FL"
Within walking distance of several restaurants, ice cream and yogurt stores, Barnes & Noble and a short ride to the mall. Thought the room was a little small, but it was comfortable. Never once made it down to breakfast, so can't comment on that aspect.
5 night trip Mar 5, 2014
Dick C
I enjoyed my stay. The parking was not great because the Art Festival next to the hotel. But i don't blame the hotel. It was a great stay and i got a little Culture in. Just wish the prices was lower for staying in North Broward.
Other trip Mar 18, 2014
Patrick
Overall I will give you 7 out of 10, hoping to go back soon ! ., Please take these in consideration for a review of your breakfast menu. 1) I did see seniors almost "fighting" to open "hard boil eggs / FROZEN" - of course my family couldn't eat them., 2) NO trash bags in the rooms - I asked for it to a female employee, she said "I don't have it" after that, GOOD HOTEL !
3 night trip Mar 9, 2014
Mariah
Breakfast was not as good as other hotels that were similar.
2 night trip Mar 12, 2014
"Softball tournament. At FAU"
This motel was very comfortable. Our room was clean and the staff helpful.
Other trip Mar 14, 2014
judy and dallas
"Great Pick"
All outstanding though the toilet did not work in the first assigned room. They immediately gave me another room.
2 night business trip Mar 5, 2014
Jo
It was nice, i will be back.
1 night romance trip Feb 27, 2014
Keys
When we got there we found an rotten orange in a corner of the room!! Is not supposed to be clean????
1 night romance trip Feb 28, 2014
"Close to where my daughter lives."
Everything was good except the bill was incoreect.
2 night trip Feb 19, 2014
Lou Harding
my in-laws (retired senior citizens) stayed in the room - the location was very good as they came into town for my father's memorial service. the cost was somewhat high for them though, and I wondered if you offer any type of discount for stays connected with bereavement costs? thank you for considering.
1 night trip Feb 20, 2014
"Smelly rooms ... Will think twice in future !"
I had specifically booked a non-smoking room. I was very disappointed when offered a smoking room. Strong overpowering tobacco smell spoiled my stay. I am sensitive to nicotine smell and ended up with a very bad head ache. Literally spoiled my vacation. Staff was not helpful in finding an alternate room. Thank God I decided on staying in another hotel for the rest of my vacation.
1 night trip Feb 13, 2014