All hotels in Ocean City, Maryland, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here507 Atlantic Ave, Ocean City, MD, 21842, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9246

"Good location, good hotel"
Overall this is a decent place and I would return. Parking can be a problem if you need to be close to the building as the overflow lot isn't adjacent to it. Staff were friendly and helpful. Room size was perfect for our needs.
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
"OC getaway"
Central location for the Boardwak
1 night trip Oct 2, 2014
"Nice hotel, great location"
I don't usually stay at run-of-the-mill hotels, but had to book at last minute and wanted near the Boardwalk. The location is great - wasn't too noisy, and close to restaurants and shopping. Our room was listed as "city view" but we had a great side view of ocean. Room clean and well laid out. Great value for the money.
3 night trip Sep 2, 2014
"Convenient"
The location is good. I stay at Comfort often when traveling for the breakfast and wireless internet. This particular room was very poorly cleaned and the mattress was lousy.
Other trip Sep 7, 2014
"Perfect location"
This hotel is located in a perfect spot. The view from the hotel is perfect. The continental breakfast was delicious, fresh, and great variet for everyone. We would definitely stay here again!
1 night trip Aug 31, 2014
"comfortable - ok hotel"
it was ok for a 2 night stay. indoor pool was in a separate building. outdoor pool was small. bathroom tub needed scrubbing and one shower i took was cold water. room with bed was nice and clean. small kitchen.
Other trip Sep 5, 2014
mlcclm
Hotel Room was overly deodorized and smelled sickeningly sweet. The air conditioner was really loud and located right next to the bed. Took a shower right before checking out and realized one of the towels had something unknown stuck into the fabric.
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
Everything was great im going there next year
1 night trip Aug 29, 2014
Hotel was not very well kept. The main door off the street was not locked and indoor pool door was also not secured. Anyone and everyone of the street can enter hotel. Will not return!
1 night business trip Aug 28, 2014
"confort inn boardwalk"
First time staying here. I had a issue with the cleanliness of the room we got first (wet stain on carpet and cold cut pack leftover left in fridge). I asked to switch a room asap and the front desk was more than accommodating and apologized! Overall for the price and great location, it was worth it. The free breakfast was a plus too!
2 night business trip Aug 24, 2014
"A quick get away"
Great location right on boardwalk, and just a few blocks from the main commotion on the boardwalk. It's a "beach" hotel, not the Waldorf, but it was everything we needed expected. Free breakfast was very good, but it got overrun by 9:00; no problems if you go early. Front desk was very friendly and helpful. Elevators were slow! Overall - very satisfied!
2 night romance trip Aug 20, 2014
"Clean but small"
I was happy that it was a clean establishment. The bed was comfortable. Good location. Complimentary breakfast. The people were friendly and the maid was very nice and left us towels when we were in the room during cleaning time. Cons: The pools and the room were not what the pictures made it look to be. The pools were tiny and the room was a little square with the kitchenette that fit behind the door. It was a box. The hot water was a variable but was never cold. The breakfast was in a cramped little area that did not fit people and we waited forever to make waffles. The good thing was we could go to the rooms with the food. The indoor pool was not clean. The walls needed to be scrubbed and the water was cloudy - even first thing in the morning.
3 night trip Aug 18, 2014
"Convenient hotel right across from the beach..."
Clean room, they offer complimentary breakfast, great hotel for the family
Other trip Aug 24, 2014
al
"Friends Take a Vacation"
We had a wonderful time. Room was nice. Had to cover sofa w a sheet, looked dirty. Breakfast was too difficult to accommodate everyone, but nice choices. Parking was awful. Should be numbered. View is perfect. Location is perfect. Staff is friendly and helpful.
3 night trip with friends Aug 18, 2014
Great location and value. However the pool outside is tiny. The indoor pool bathroom facilities were gross. The room is basic but clean. Sofa bed was dirty and uncomfortable. Breakfast is good as it is free. I liked having a kitchenette in our room. I did not like having an AC unit right next to my bed as it was constantly blowing at me. Awesome location. Bike rentals two blocks away. If I stay here again it's mainly for location.
3 night family trip Aug 17, 2014
August 2014
"Ocean view balcony. Great Breakfast buffet. Close"
We had a great time, the hotel was excellent, the boardwalk fun, good restaruraunts. We will be back
2 night family trip Aug 17, 2014
Chuck
"There are better places"
Not such a great place.
2 night trip Aug 12, 2014
"Nice location."
The price was reasonable for the location. It was very clean well kept.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
"Close to boardwalk"
Hotel staffs stand smoke cigarettes front doors, smell smoke thru in building.
Other trip Aug 16, 2014
"Excellent hotel and staff"
Great hotel on boardwalk. Great staff and clean rooms. Parking is limited but was expected. Good breakfast but crowded.
3 night trip Aug 10, 2014
JC
"Comfort inn on the boardwalk"
Great location. Staff was very friendly. Had a king bed suite with side view/ partial beach view. They didn't change our sheets one night just made the bed and the elevator didn't work very well but aside from that I'll be returning next year !
2 night trip Aug 6, 2014
Ryan
"Hotel Review"
2 Night stay in the "boardwalk" building. For the price we paid, and based on the previous reviews, I was disappointed. Pros: Access to the beach Foot wash area before entering the hotel (no foot wash by beach stairs) Indoor/outdoor pool Free breakfast (be wary however, the hours of breakfast is 7-10am. 10am is a STRICT cut-off. Seriously, at 9:59am the staff was poised each day, like track stars, to clear all existence of food off the counters) Cons: The room initially smelled like a skunk, however, after keeping the balcony open all day it was fine by the evening. The shower took 10 minutes to go from cold to actually hot (I timed it). If you like luke-warm your wait time is 3 mins. There were no sheets/bedding for the pull-out couch in the room anywhere initially, needed to ask desk staff. Overall: Again, like I've said for a hotel with a 4 rating (when i booked it) and for the $ I paid I'd expect more, but nobody died and we had a good time at the beach so, you can't complain i guess...
enjoyed the breakfasts, the room was clean and spacious and staff was very accomodating. our "city view" was actually ocean view and city view. loved this place. indoor and outdoor pools were clean we all enjoyed our stay.
Other trip Aug 3, 2014
"Way overpriced for the quality of the hotel"
I arrived at the hotel and was greeted by 2 front desk clerks who were eating pizza. I was informed that I had to pay an extra $10 to park off-site because we already had one car at the hotel. Front desk clerk did not provide clear directions to off-site lot. The stairway to the second floor where we were staying was dirty. The bathroom in our room had rust on some of the fixtures. The window of our hotel looked directly onto the balcony and room of a hotel across the alley. When I tried to check out no one answered the phone at the front desk and no one was attending the front desk when I appeared to return the key. My husband was shocked that we paid more than $300 per night for this hotel.
Other trip Jul 22, 2014
Angie
Great location! Clean and accommodating. Would definitely come back!
Other trip Jul 22, 2014
"great time"
Really enjoyed the view the room provided. We had a blast.
2 night trip Jul 18, 2014
michael young
"one of the better stays in oc"
High-use beach vacation hotel on the boardwalk offers great views and prime location for families with beach and prime boardwalk access. The hotel and room itself shows some wear to be expected at a family beach hotel, but the service is very good and we felt comfortable here.
3 night family trip Jul 11, 2014
"Great location!!!"
This hotel is located right on the boardwalk at 5th St. Plenty to do in surrounding areas. The front desk manager was so friendly and the hotel is well-maintained. The room had a mini kitchenette, just perfect for our stay. It was clean, smelled fresh and comfortably furnished. Our oceanview room was great! I would definitely stay here again!
1 night trip Jul 15, 2014
Norma
"Great Location Good Room"
Hotel is in a great location right on the boardwalk next to a dunkin donuts and a cool kite shop. Only thing I we didn't care for was the sheets and covers of the beds were super thin and there was sand in one of the beds when we turned it down the first day. But oh well it's the beach and sand is everywhere. I'd suggest to bring your own comfy comforter or sheet if you plan on staying here long.
Other trip Jul 17, 2014
Dino
The staff was pleasant, the room was clean, but beat up. I think it was way overpriced.
1 night trip Jul 6, 2014
"We'll be back."
I didn't like being put in the back building without knowledge. We had to bring two separate vehicles since we had 6 people and we had to pay $10 to park in a parking lot that wasn't even at the hotel. The elevator was extremely hot. Other than that we enjoyed our stay, will probably stay here again!!
2 night family trip Jun 30, 2014
"Good value right on the beach!"
The room was clean and the staff was helpful. Overall very happy!!! Shower head needed to be replaced. Not enough velocity to get sand out of your hair, but definitely a great value!!!
1 night family trip Jun 30, 2014
"Uncline hitel"
the worst hotel I've ever been I never think to come back to the hotel
Other trip Jul 3, 2014
tin
"No internet!!!!"
The hotel says free internet, yah from the beach I could get on it not from the room! The bathroom could have been cleaner! Our refrigerator was working because it had a lot of ice build up, we called someone came and was able to fix it! Nice location and friendly staff.
Other trip Jul 3, 2014
nobie
"Clean hotel next to the beach"
This hotel is clean and that's exactly what I was looking for! I loved everything about this hotel besides one thing. Check in time is at 3pm but I asked if there was a room available earlier to please let me know and left my phone number since some guests left that same day and are suppose to check out by 11am. This was around 10am. I came back around 2pm and it seemed like the front staff didn't care. They sent someone to check if a room was cleaned and it was, probably was clean for a while. The next day they seemed pressed for us to leave by 11am because cleaning staff knocked on our room around 10am to check. My son was still sleeping and their knock woke him up. I found it a little rude and unnecessary for them to do that. If we are suppose to check out by 11am, they can wait until then. They weren't concern about seeing if there was a room available before 3pm but were on our backs about leaving out by 11am. Other than that little problem, the hotel has a nice view for people with an ocean front view. The hotel is right next to the boardwalk and is conviently close to the beach. The indoor pool is clean and has showers. My family enjoyed the pool area. I didn't go to the outdoor pool because it seemed smaller than the indoor one. Overall the staff was polite and my stay was nice.
Other trip Jul 1, 2014
Thalia
"Enjoyable"
The place had a strange odor when we first arrived. It served it's purpose but it is not nearly as nice as the Hilton. Pools were very small!
2 night trip Jun 27, 2014
"Hotel is nice. Not fancy but friendly and clean"
Hotel was nice and clean. Not fancy. Room wasn't huge but it was nice. Close to the beach. My room didnt have a very good view but the ones facing the beach probably do. Overall happy with my stay. Booked very last minuite and everything worked out. Free parking close by and actually a good amount of room in the parking lot.
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
zack
We enjoyed our stay, the breakfast was very nice and everyone seemed to be able to eat be seated and enjoy with out problems. Staff was nice and helpful although they were very busy. Beds were good, every thing seemed recently rentivated.
Other trip Jun 28, 2014
Very nice!!! Hotel personnel were courteous and very helpful. This was our first time staying at the Comfort Inn. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay. We will be back and we have told others of the hotel. Thanks
2 night romance trip Jun 13, 2014
The Watkins
"Perfect Location"
The hotel was a great choice. Our group was able to get a room for one night through hotels.com, a nigh impossible task if you call directly, and we were able to get it only 4 days before the trip. We were SUPREMELY pleased with the location of the hotel, we were never more than 10 minutes away from anything, and the beach is Right. There. So convenient. The room was clean, accommodating (we had 6 people!) and fulfilled all our needs. Having the balcony was realllllly nice. We used it more than the room I think! We paid for a city view to save money but lo and behold our little balcony had a side view of the ocean and beach. The staff was nice and helpful. The complimentary breakfast was really nice but the eating area was small, fortunately it wasn't too crowded. Thanks hotels.com for setting us up with Comfort Inn Boardwalk!
1 night trip with friends Jun 21, 2014
Bree
"best spot ever stayed"
Our stay was the best so far in our travels. Everything was right there for us, didnt need to drive anywhere once we parked at the hotel. It was nice to walk to get groceries and utilize the kitchen provided in our room. We loved having the boardwalk action a few steps away. The staff was great and our stay was perfect, we look forward to staying here again.
2 night romance trip Jun 18, 2014
J R
"nice room"
Stayed one night. Nice big room. Clean. Quiet. On the boards and conveniently located close to West OC etc.
1 night trip with friends Jun 21, 2014
dana
"Close to the Beech"
I was disappointed because I didn't know there was two buildings and I was put in the building in the back. All along I was thinking I would be on the boardwalk and that didn't happen. Over all not a bad experience. Breakfast area is bit small.
Other trip Jun 22, 2014
"Poor service."
My boyfriend and I took our 3 kids for a mini family vacation. On 3 separate occasions, we talked to the front desk and they saw that there were 3 kids with us-2 of which were babies. When we were finally able to check in, they gave us a room on the first floor - which meant we had to carry 2 babies, a stroller, and whatever other gear we had with up a set of stairs because there was no elevator to the first floor. When we asked for a room that we could use the elevator, they said no that they were all take. Then, my boyfriend went out to the car to get the rest of our stuff and struggled all the way from the car to the room while 3 hotel workers watched him. We had flies in our room. The closet door was broken. And there was a flip flop that did not belong to us under a bed...so much for good housekeeping. We will NEVER stay there again...Quality Inn was a little more expensive but a much better choice!
1 night trip Jun 15, 2014
"Right on boardwalk. Excellent location."
Staff was very nice. We were able to check in an hour early. The king bed was very comfortable but the sofa bed was awful and there were no linens for it. The pool was small but very clean. There were several lounge chairs but they were pretty uncomfortable. Overall, a nice place for what you pay.
Other trip Jun 20, 2014
Heidi
"hotel and pool"
loved the nearness of the hotel to the beach and the pool. the buffet for breakfast was wonderful
Other trip Jun 19, 2014
Great location and very clean rooms
3 night trip Jun 14, 2014
"Great Location - Could have little more cleaner"
The location of the hotel was perfect - its on the boardwalk. The room was normal, it was OK, they just clean it on the surface, if you look closely you can see its very dirty. The sofabed matters was very comfortable even for the children.
2 night family trip Jun 15, 2014
Reja
"2014 Stay"
Nice Location .. It is OK for a couple of days stay.
1 night trip Jun 15, 2014
Maryland Traveller
Room was clean. Well stocked. Outdoor pool was great, indoor was ok lots of unattended kids. Breakfast was very good. Only bad was when exiting the city side building there is a restaurant dumpster and grease bin that smell pretty bad.
Other trip Jun 17, 2014