All hotels in Fremont, Ohio, United States of America
3701 N St Rt 53, OH Turnpike exit 91, Fremont, OH, 43420, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

• Bar
    Bar is awesome
    Great pool
    Dirty
    Poor vibe
    Bad amenities
    Food is not good
Staff was very personable and helpful. Room was clean and furniture and TV had been updated. Bed was comfortable. Bathroom was clean, but dated. Very good in room climate control system. The in room safe is a nice amenity. The room door lock and deadbolt were very secure. The complimentary breakfast was better than other hotels such as the Comfort Inn and Red Roof Inn. The coffee was very good. I would like to see an electrical outlet at desk or nightstand level to plug in smart phone charger. I am a 50 something female travelling alone, so safety, security and lighting are important to me. The public areas were well lit. Overall- pleasantly surprised with how nice the hotel was - and I will stay here again.
1 night trip Jul 12, 2014
DP
"Very bad experience!"
Worst hotel I have stayed in!!! Totally outdated!! The bed, the bath.... Horrible experience! The towels all looked old and dirty! The room smelled like rotten cabbage!!! Never ever will we stay in this hotel! For that matter any of the Days Inn!!
1 night trip Jul 4, 2014
Enjoyed our stay with you.
2 night trip Jun 22, 2014
J&K Foos
"Good Place to Stay!"
Bathroom was small, but it was big enough for one person at a time. Good location. Close to the turnpike and no other building around the motel, so was very quiet. Had a very nice breakfast and the pool area was also very nice. I would definitely stay here again, but I would get a non-smoking room. Got this for a great rate!
4 night business trip Jun 22, 2014
Dennis
"Out of the hustle and bustle of Cedar Point"
Days Inn was great for our family of five. Staff was very accommodating and very fast to serve us.
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
The room was very clean. The mattress was too soft and the linens and towels not the sparkling white that I would have liked. The linens and towels have been to the laundry too often and should probably be retired. Other than that, I was pleasantly surprised at the cleanliness and service of the motel. Good value.
1 night business trip Jun 17, 2014
PAB
"If you like moldy bathrooms"
It was not what I expected...the bathrooms had mold, the help was scarce and the bedspreads were questionable. I was unable to get AAA discount because the only desk clerk was away from her post. Lack of help caused lines at the front desk. Clerks were trying to answer the phone and take care of customers checking out. Didn't provide a warm overnight fuzzy feeling.
1 night trip Jun 4, 2014
Frateman
"Kinda clean"
Bedroom was clean but bathroom was disgusting. The front desk also called my room at 11:30pm! To ask if there was a phone charger from a former guest! So rude. For an overnight stay I would recommend this hotel, not for a long stay.
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
Camille
"Adequate, clean, nice price."
The place was clean, comfortable, and priced just right.
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
Patrick
"Fishing trip"
The room was ok, had to call down for new towels our 2nd night. Didnt leave new coffee for our 2nd morning, but the bed was made and it was a clean room
2 night trip with friends May 24, 2014
Buckwheat
"Dont do it"
dirty. old, non smoking room but every room near me people were smoking?? Towels were old and some had this what looked to be old lipstick stains
Other trip Mar 21, 2014
"Good place to stay for a couple of nights."
The hotel was fine. My only concern was the housecleaning on Saturday. They did not vacuum or resupply coffee for Sunday morning. We were surprised and pleased to find a refrigerator & microwave in our room.
Other trip Mar 10, 2014
Dawn
"2nd Stay not as good as first!"
This was the second time we stayed at this location before getting to our destination and the 2nd time we stayed was much worse. The person working was quite crabby and she gave us a bad room because she said the key machine was broke and she didn't want to walk far if our key didn't work! The shower was horrible!
1 night trip Jan 1, 2014
Dolores
"disappointed"
We found that the employees were unfriendly. We booked that hotel because it advertised a indoor pool. The pool was closed.
1 night trip Nov 30, 2013
"Odors can taint your view"
This motel has seen it's day because it is heavily used by construction crews. It has a lot to offer but we were turned off by the odor in our bathroom. Since we were committed to our 4 night stay I went out & purchased an air freshner but did ask for special care be paid to our bathroom. Between the air freshner & the extra effort in cleaning our bathroom it was acceptable. Probably why its the only motel under $100 around there.
4 night trip Oct 29, 2013
Traveler from
"Cold pool!"
The indoor pool was ice cold! The hot tub was OK.
1 night trip Oct 19, 2013
Josh
The desk clerk was friendly yet business-like. The only access to the second floor was by stairs. The bed linens appeared to be clean. The shower grout had mold and the tiles were not clean and shiny; they had water marks that made them appear dirty. The towels were thin.
1 night trip Sep 18, 2013
"Hotel in Fremont, Ohio"
Hotel could of been more up to date. I think the furniture has been around a while. Also they didn't serve dinner in the dining room only served breakfast there. They need to update the whole place. Food could of been better. If you wanted dinner you had to eat it in the bar area. Area was dark and not very inviting. Room the same.
3 night family trip Sep 3, 2013
"Good thing I was too tired to complain"
I picked this Days Inn because I am usually happy with this chain. It was a last minute booking and I thought I was safe with this location .I was wrong. The lobby smelled horrible, the rooms did not smell much better. One bed looked clean and well made while the other one had strange crusty stains on the sheets. The toilet in the bathroom had floaties in it and there was hair on the floor. If it wasn't for the sheer exhaustion I was feeling I would have ran for the hills, but I survived the night and slept ok in spite of the grossness. I will not book another night there in the future.
1 night trip Sep 8, 2013
"Convenient to port Clinton, miller ferry, mon ami"
Room was clean, had fridge, microwave, table and chairs. Bed and pillows were comfortable. Breakfast very nice, plenty of it! Front desk :one staff member was very nice, the other was not. All and all worth the stay, reasonably priced.
2 night trip Aug 31, 2013
"Not bad price for holiday weekend, poor experience"
So our hotel stay was ok, but we heard of many people that were in lobby complaining to front desk about not having water pressure in their rooms. This happened to us as well. Showering was a fun experience- the water went from hot to cold first night, but good pressure. I went to adjust the shower head and a piece fell off while trying to turn knob, while I was in there. The Toliet also had some issues running constantly and then not being able to flush or shower one morning completely. Found hairs on sink first night by handle left over and on a clean blanket In closet. The free breakfast wasn't what we hoped for- toast, bagels, cereal, juice, some fruit, mini donuts & coffee. Staff wasn't friendly.
Other trip Sep 6, 2013
Jackie
"nice hotel water pressure was not so good ,"
everything as far as comfort was good. we would stay there again.
Other trip Sep 4, 2013
doug
"Hotel OK only if you don't have other options."
They were not expecting so many guest, I guess, so their well ran out of water. Had to use the trash can in the room to pour water into toilet after each use. Long line at the reception desk with guests complaining about the water situation. The breakfast menu is so poor. No yogurt, not even bananas-the cheapest fruit in US. Guests were asking the kitchen personnel to bring hot water for tea. There were tea bags, but no hot water.
Other trip Sep 4, 2013
Put-in-Bay Fan
"Not good."
The front desk woman acted like that was the last place she wanted to be. She was not very welcoming, but not completely cold either. The room was disgusting as was the bathroom. The bed had crumbs of some sort in it and the pillows had old make up on them. The bathroom had random hairs on the counter, sink and toilet and the tub did not look clean either. It was very unnerving and made my skin crawl. I did not take my shoes of while walking around. I would not recommend staying here.
2 night trip with friends Aug 9, 2013
"Overnight stay for Cedar Point"
I have used the Hotels.com rating system before and been pleased with the results. This is the most disappointing stay I have had so far. The hotel is significantly outdated and does not lend itself to sparkling upkeep; there was mold on the bathroom ceiling and patched porcelain in the tub. The bright spot in our visit was the extraordinary service of the staff who all seemed to give maximum service with a smile.
1 night trip Aug 24, 2013
"Hit or Miss"
Unfortunately, our room had spider webs over the lamps and in the corners of the room. Pretty sure the bathroom had not been cleaned and there was a dirty washcloth in the tub. We were exhausted but couldn't sleep thinking about what spiders may be lurking so asked to be moved. The front desk staff was fabulous!! They gave us a new room and we were hoping to settle down and get some sleep. However, the AC wasn't working at all in the 2nd room - only one setting and we were ice cold and couldn't turn it down. A few stains on the carpet and room still felt dirty to us. Wouldn't stay here again and wouldn't recommend it. But I do want to mention again that the staff there was wonderful, helpful and empathetic to our concerns.
1 night trip Aug 11, 2013
The room was clean but we were not at all satisfied with the cleanliness of the bathroom. The small restaurant was surprisingly satisfying.
1 night trip Aug 10, 2013
"Nice comfortable place"
After a long drive, it was a welcome site to see. Easy access off freeway and a very friendly staff
1 night trip Aug 4, 2013
"Gross"
Stained sheets, smelly, sticky bathroom floor
1 night trip Aug 2, 2013
Alana
The hotel front desk staff was very helpful. I made a non refundable reservation on a wrong date on internet. I did not realize the date error until showing up at the hotel. The front desk gave me a room with the same internet price and made many calls to the internet reservation company and finally changed the reservation date.
1 night trip Jul 20, 2013
Stanley
"Nice hotel on the outside."
The inside needed to be updated! Wasn't worth the price! Bathtub had rust stains around shower head and caulking was cracked. The indoor pool wasn't heated and rust was visible in both pool tiles and hot tub tiles. The a.c. unit didn't cool properly in a timely manner. It was on for hours before any relief from the heat. Hot tub also had strange foam bubbles that I have never seen before from a hot tub. Not sure if it wasn't being treated properly or not!
Other trip Jul 15, 2013
joe
"Days Inn Fremont"
Air conditioning did not work. Toilet did not flush. Changed rooms twice and still was not given a functional room. Hotel is not well maintained.
Other trip Jul 11, 2013
"Considering price"
Overall it was exactly what we needed. A place to lay our heads overnight. Considering the price it was a very nice. I would not hesitate to stay there again if necessary.
1 night trip Jun 19, 2013
Brett
"Akro"
Fair at best. The room needed some serious maintenance. The staff was very friendly with the exception of the restaurant staff.
1 night business trip Jun 18, 2013
The hotel was fine, the bathroom could use some updating but the staff friendly. The pool is not heated in the summer but it is an indoor pool so the water will never get warm because there is no sun to warm it. My children were disappointed because they could not swim.
5 night family trip Jun 5, 2013
"Okay for the price"
We stayed here for a trip to Cedar Point. The hotel has a very convenient location off the Turnpike. Google Maps took be to the wrong place (a cornfield) though....so just follow the signs for the Days Inn. It's the only one. However, the hotel was really nothing special. The room was okay, but some aspects were not as clean as they should have been (example, the coffee pot was dirty). The hot tub was not very hot and the pool was freezing cold. The continental breakfast was also pretty disappointing. I wasn't really expecting spectacular things because the price was so reasonable. So overall, it was not horrible but not super great :) However, the staff was super friendly!
2 night trip Jun 7, 2013
"Anniversary"
Service was great but a/c did not work. Moved us to another room right away. No clock in room or vent fan in bathroom. Hot tub was not working.
2 night romance trip May 31, 2013
Hope
"decent"
good price, beat up but decent hotel
2 night trip May 27, 2013
mk dau
"needs upgrade/update"
location is good, outlet in bathroom & safe need repair; carpet needs update to modern style. comp breakfast could b better, food/drinks/utensils need upgrade
4 night trip May 24, 2013
cnmd
"Brother visit"
I really enjoyed my stay. The price is really great compared to others in the area and the room was large, clean and comfortable. I will be making trips to visit family in the future and will stay here.
3 night trip Apr 8, 2013
Kerry

"Close to the wedding we were attending"
The hotel was fine, bathroom was not very clean, water smelled irony. Some towels were dingy/yellow.
1 night trip Aug 30, 2014
"Not worth the money but you get what you pay for"
The 1st room the t.v. didn't work so we were moved. The 2nd rooms air conditioning blew hot air. The 3rd room was nicer everything worked and new bedding. The front desk turned her phones volume off so I had to go to the front desk everytime I needed to tell her about the rooms issues. The last room was nice but dirt and cobwebs in the corners of the rooms. The water was from a well and the smell of sulphur was very strong and lingered in the room after a showèr. The towels were yellow from the water. The bathroom was very dated and not very clean. The free breakfast in the morning had no sausage left and when asked if there would be more made they said no. The juice from the machine came out warmer than room temperature so they provided ice to cool ot down!! The night manager was very apologetic for the inconvenience of being moved here times however the morning staff weren't very pleasant and when asked for a plastic bag for dirty clothing because I forgot to bring one she gave me two ice bucket bags.
Other trip Aug 26, 2014
"A lesson in frustration."
The staff was helpful. The hotel was dated. Towels were clean, but threadbare and badly stained. There was no water pressure, just a trickle out of the showerhead. The swipecards kept deactivating. Three times just trying to get our packages out of the car. The really frustrating thing about this was, we were at the very back of the facility, so it was a good 15 minutes to get to the front, to reactivate and get back to the room, only to use it once and have it deactivate again.
Other trip Aug 7, 2013
The beds were not very comfortable. The bathroom floor looked dirty. One on the beds had sheets on it that were not clean. Paid extra for the non-smoking room but it had a odd smell to it. Might have been better off with the smoking room. The staff was friendly. Make sure too plug in your fridge when you get in the room. There was a fridge and microwave in the room but both were unplugged.
Other trip Jun 9, 2013

At first drove past this Days Inn since it had no signings whatsoever on the building itself. Airconditioning unit was abit loud, room was clean. Breakfast was very limited. Didn´t try the restaurant, so can´t comment on that
1 night trip Sep 28, 2013