All hotels in Vienna, Austria
Rooseveltplatz 15ViennaVienna1090Austria, ‏‎800-491-6126

Delicious food
    Good internet service
    Comfortable
The beds are too low. In a single room , you have to be a gymnast to get out of bed. In a double room, there is a bath tub that you have to crawl into to get tot the shower. Very inconvenient.
Other trip Jan 9, 2016
Philip
"Great Hotel."
Staff was wonderful. Everything was perfect.
3 night romance trip Dec 10, 2015
"small nice hotel, very good but with an AC problem"
The hotel is very small and it has a small feel, in a good way. It is pleasant and the personnel is = helpful. However the air conditioning is not good. That is a major concern, especially on a hot summer like now.
7 night trip Jul 10, 2015
Victor
"Excellent value"
This charming, clean and convenient hotel is central to everything a tourist wants to see in Vienna. The staff is excellent, the complementary breakfast was delicious and plentiful. This hotel was an excellent value for the price, I have already recommended it to friends!
2 night family trip Jun 23, 2015
Cynthia
"Authentic Austrian hotel, convenient, comfortable!"
An excellent place to stay when visiting Vienna. Walking distance (under a mile) to the main area ... quiet, comfortable, clean, great breakfast. Lovely to stay in Austrian hotel rather than an American chain! Front desk staff was especially helpful and hospitable!
1 night trip with friends May 21, 2015
Mary J
"Good option to access UBahn and trams"
We stayed for a week and had 2 rooms. My boys loved the breakfast and sitting outside in the morning was a plus. Rooms are basic but comfortable. I would stay here again. My only complaint is that they claim to offer concierge services but we were given incorrect information more than once. My son became very ill on the first day and we were quoted 150 euro for a doctor to visit. After the doctor showed up he announced that the rate was actually 250 because it was a Saturday. That just made a bad situation worse, and his attitude was not great, so we felt it was a bit of a scam. However on other matters we had mostly good information about the U-Bahn and trams, museums and concerts. Ask for the view of the park and church. We did have people smoking and talking loudly under our window one night so you may want to keep your windows closed. Be sure to visit the beautiful Votive Church.
7 night family trip Jun 11, 2015
Luana
Rooms were very small; bed was smaller than single size and connected with the other bed when requested 2 beds in a room. Bed and pillows were very uncomfortable. Not worth the money they charge per night.
Other trip Jun 17, 2015
"Delightful"
Delightful staff and lovely old building. Location is so convenient to tours, places of interest and restaurants. Will visit again.
2 night trip May 15, 2015
Kathleen
"Lovely, traditional hotel in the heart of the city"
Beautiful hotel in easy walking distance from the heart of the city. Sumptuous breakfast, friendly staff, historic decor. Large single room, with lots of space, beautiful view, high ceiling. Very quiet... Wonderful stay here!
1 night trip May 14, 2015
Maria
"Excellent stay, great location"
I was in Vienna for a conference at the University, and my girlfriend came for a few days as well. The hotel is very charming and clean, with a wonderful breakfast, close to a subway stop, and a 10 minute walk to the heart of the city. Our room (number 427), which had been recently renovated, had two windows facing west and south, with stunning views of the Votivkirche (neo-gothic cathedral) and the city center respectively. I would definitely want to stay again, should I visit Vienna in the near future.
10 night business trip Jan 10, 2015
Mario
"Hotel Regina: Still the Queen"
I stayed for three nights at the Regina, where I have stayed many times before. This is a great, classic Viennese hotel, still family owned, with wonderful rooms, perfect service, a great location for walking around Vienna, and an amazing breakfast spread as well. I would recommend this hotel to anyone.
3 night romance trip Jan 8, 2015
Guy
"Back in time in Vienna"
Palacial room, very early 20th century Vienna. A period piece for those who enjoy that.
4 night romance trip Dec 4, 2014
ALAN
"Good hotel"
Good old-style hotel, pleasant stay! Excellent location near metro station, Votivkirche, Rathaus and University. The staff was very nice and helpful. When we checked in, the very nice guy in the reception discovered that I have a birthday, so when we entered our room we discovered very nice present from the hotel on the table - small but tasty cake and a greeting card. Our room was small but comfortable with excellent view from the window. When I ordered the trip via Expedia I asked for a room with double bed, but we got twin bed, we are married couple so it was disappointing and not comfortable... Breakfast was OK, tasty but nothing special. Overall we enjoyed our stay at Regina hotel very much and I would like to recommend it to all travelers to Vienna.
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
Elena
"Mr"
Outstanding! Especially Buddy and the bar staff in the bar…..had a great time and really enjoyed our stay…..would highly recommend the hotel.
5 night trip with friends Nov 19, 2014
"Classic hotel with great service."
Nice classic hotel with friendly staff. Good public transportation near by and walking distance to historic sites, restaurants and shopping.
Rodolfo
"Alt Wien hotel"
I loved the Old-Vienna quality evident in real keys, the courtliness of the staff, and the decor...also the placards with old photos of the emperor and/or his family. The Viennese treat the old royal family as if they were old family members, old Uncle Franzl whom everyone loved while being aware of his quirks. More than any other city, Vienna stubbornly retains and grooms its links to the past, and this hotel stood in that tradition.
5 night trip Oct 4, 2014
"Good Value in a Great Location"
This hotel is full of charm and history and is so well situated for visitors to Vienna. It is a bit dated (the rooms still have real locks that take real keys), but I'd rather it stay the way it is than see it get a major renovation and a commensurate rise in room prices. The breakfast buffet is great and also a good value. All the staff are friendly and helpful. And you can trust their restaurant recommendations---we did twice and had wonderful meals.
2 night trip Sep 21, 2014
Martin
Old hotel newly remodeled with extra special bathroom setup. They gave us a box breakfast when we left before 6:30 am.
Other trip Sep 18, 2014
Great location, right by "the ring", about 250m away from a metro station. Very good and diverse breakfast. The room though was small.
Other trip Aug 28, 2014
Ronen
"Close to main transportation and siteseeing"
We are very happy we chose this hotel, the included breakfast is wonderful, a wonderful assortment of items. We were on the 5th floor overlooking (we were told) the courtyard, but there was no courtyard just a fire escape and windows 20 feet away. It was OK though because we were hardly in our room. I would stay at the hotel again when I return.
5 night family trip Aug 10, 2014
Sylvia DiFolco
"Close to historic places"
They accomidated 2 twin beds being a mother and an adult son. Very polite.
Other trip Aug 13, 2014
"Nice hotel with a character and good location"
I wanted non-network hotel and this is exactly the one. Decent old hotel with character of 19th century Vienna, situated on the Vienna Ring. The room was spacious and air-conditioned. This is about all the Pros. The bedding was awful. The breakfast was indigestable. Those are Cons. I am good with my stay, but I think one can find a better place for these money.
Other trip Aug 10, 2014
Alex
"Lovely old hotel"
This hotel is unique - it has that stately old feel while being modern enough for comfort. Not super-modern and shiny, but clean and comfortable. The bed was pretty hard, nothing special. And the shower was mediocre at best, but in spite of those things I loved my stay. The restaurant terrace is lovely and the food is wonderful. We had bikes delivered for a day tour and the hotel staff was really helpful and made the transaction really easy. The location is perfect, and right on a park so you feel like you have the whole neighborhood, not like you're closed in by tall buildings. Absolutely recommend it.
4 night trip Jul 18, 2014
"Very nice hotel"
This hotel has a history that dates more than 100 years back. In the lobby you can see pictures of the lady who founded Regina Hotel. Vienna is a conservative and old-fashioned place and this is very appropriate to live in an old-fashioned place as well to feel the city. Location is quite convenient for a traveller - City Hall, Vienna Univercity, City Theatre are all nearby. From transportation accessability perspective it is also quite good - subway station and bus stops of five city buses are within 3 min walk. And it takes only 15 min by foot to get to Hofburg! My room was excellent - on the sixth floor which is actually on the roof, with great city view. The room was quiet per se but for the reason of World Cup the streets were overcrowded in night time and it was loud.
Other trip Jul 15, 2014
Natalia
tea & coffee making facilities would enhance facilities
Other trip Jun 19, 2014
Good location, very nice historical building. However, the nice good looking form outside doesn't reflect from inside. Rooms are small with old furniture.
Other trip Jun 18, 2014
Yves
"Big hotel with nice breakfast buffets"
The room is comfortable and clean. The hotel is close to both trams and metro (5 mins walk). The free breakfast buffet has many selections and you are always fully energized in the morning. There is a taxi station right outside the hotel and super convenient.
Other trip May 19, 2014
Charlie
In addition to being only a few blocks from a transit hub, it was an easy walk to Hofburg Palace. Wonderful breakfast and having free wifi a big benefit.
8 night trip May 1, 2014
"Convenient to central Vienna, good character"
Overall, I had a good stay. My room was comfortable, the bed was good, and the bathroom was fine. I had a room away from the street so it was quiet. The air conditioner was quiet and necessary and was great to have. My one issue was the breakfast. While it was generous, it never varied and was rather boring. I stayed for a number of days and it was the same every day. I got quite tired of the same choices day after day after day. Nevertheless, the hotel is close to the center of the city, close to the metro and tram lines, and has a lot of character. So I would recommend it. Just get a room away from street noise.
Other trip Apr 29, 2014
Hotel very nice in a great location to sightsee! Also, very nice & helpful staff as well as great breakfast! It was a wonderful place to stay!
1 night trip Apr 18, 2014
"Fantastisch!!!"
My wife and I have traveled extensively and would rate our stay in this Hotel among the very best and we have stayed in the best 5 star hotels in Europe. Our room was grand with herringbone parquet floors, Persian carpets and the best beds ever. the view from our room overlooked the gardens opposite the Hotel. We will highly recommend this hotel to anyone and everyone.
2 night trip Mar 2, 2014
Roger von Schorlemer
"Perfectly situated!"
Great location two city blocks from the city's train line, which has great service to all points around Vienna! The Hotel rooms were meticulously clean and front desk staff was outstanding. Great place to stay while visiting Vienna! Finally, breakfast very well-rounded with fresh, delicious foods.
4 night trip Feb 22, 2014
Craig Johns
"Close to all must-see sights and University"
Everything was great exept lighths in the room - some did not work on second and therd day and I did not have time to address this issue.
4 night business trip Feb 11, 2014
Scientist
"Fine, central, a little bit old-fashioned"
Fine hotel to explore the historical centre of Vienna or to work there (libraries, museums etc.). The style of the rooms is not really up-to-date, but you would expect Vienna to be a litte bit old-fashioned, wouldn't you? Finally, they still drive around with horses ;-). But, no, the rooms are ok, the breakfast is suitable for all tastes. So: my recommandation.
Other trip Jan 30, 2014
Bernd
Wonderful location near metro. It has a big sign on the top if hotel of its name so when you get out at the stop universitat shottentor if you look it's way you see it in the distance. And you can walk to st Stephens the Jewish museum and a short metro or tram ride to all sites. Rooms are large clean and breakfast is amazing. Delicious with hot and cold everything most wonderful bread and eggs I've ever had. Free wifi. Our weather was cool so lack of ac was not an issue. If its hot here I understand that's an issue bit otherwise a wonderful hotel with helpful staff.
7 night romance trip Aug 23, 2013
"part of the Ringstrasse"
I liked the area. Votiv church is right in front of the hotel. Graben is 15-20 minutes to walk to. Rathouse is 5-10 minutes walking. Location is great but condition of the room wasn't that great. Interior is antique. Wall paper could be refreshed as well as carpet. FYI, if you travel in the summer, remember that there is no airconditioner. It was super hot in our room. We were lukcy that weather changed and cooled down right on the day of our arrival. The comfort of the bad wasn't that great but after walking all day we didn't really care about.
7 night family trip Aug 9, 2013
Viennaamore
"Old World Charm"
Beautifully restored hotel with easy access to all the sights. Good price for Vienna.
1 night trip Jul 23, 2013
"Good old fashion European hotel"
Great location, good breakfast, good rates. Attentive personnel. Clean old fashioned rooms, small beds.
4 night trip Jun 14, 2013
Daniel A
"The Regina is a classic"
This hotel is perfectly located just outside the ring but within easy walking distance. I am Catholic and really loved having the Votive Church right next door. They should advertise this more as I am sure other Catholics would like it too. The hotel itself is classic yet still with modern comforts. They had a nice little business center which was great as I did not drag along my computer. The staff was OK yet uneven. Michael the Bell Boy was great! He took care of every need I had when I arrived and did it all with a friendly smile. Many Austrians are not naturally hospitable so Michael was outstanding in this regard. The rest of the staff was OK and did their job but not with a smile. My room was not the greatest location yet it was comfortable enough. All in all I was happy with the Regina and my friend in Vienna knew just where to find me as it is well known by the locals.
4 night trip May 19, 2013

The following English reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries:

The hotel is very old with very old everything.
3 night family trip Mar 25, 2016
Igor
"I'm not Happy in Staying In Regina Hotel In Vienna"
Dear Sir/Madam, Subject: I'm not Happy in Staying In Regina Hotel In Vienna, Reservation Number:128017111369 Check In Date: 20/03/2016 Check Out Date: 23/03/2016 As I mention in My Last Email to you Regarding my Staying in Regina Hotel it was a big mistake to stay in this Hotel. I receive Deluxe 1 and they put me in normal Double Bed room. The Reason They say they are fully booked and as you know for my reservation number that I booked this room more than 2 weeks of my arrival to the hotel. I travel a lot but never happened to me like this I reserve in Higher level category and I paid for it and they put me in the first night in Normal Room. I asked you not to pay them for this night as I talk a lot with them they told me I have to refer to you in this subject. The hotel was Disaster 130 Yrs. old Building most of the facility is old and uncooperative management and staff. We also Send a Email last March 24, 2016 Via HOtel.com Email us and they said they will response with in 24 hours but until now we didn't receive any email from them. Hoping to Hear from you very soon, Best Regards, Abdul Hussein Kadhim
3 night trip with friends Mar 20, 2016
abdul hussain
"Excellent location"
Location of the hotel is excellent, all city attractions are at walking distance. Rooms are spacious and good
3 night romance trip Dec 23, 2015
jayesh
"really bad experience!!!"
Bad experience! last time we felt perfect. This time when we entered the room we felt a strong chemical odor that irritates, which was coming out of the closet! We tried every day to ventilate the room, leaving the cupboard doors and windows, but by evening the smell was so strong, because obviously the maid close the window - it's still winter. All our clothes were left with a chemical smell, even toxic and we had a permanent headache and I could not rest at night ! Moreover, we had a horrible experience with a Miss at the reception that instead of trying to help us, had only good will bear with us and have an argument extremely unpleasant, offensive even, several minutes. I admit I have not had such experiences ever! So instead she was trying from the beginning to help us in solving a problem related to parking, Ms. claimed that she said something else and we misunderstood! After several minutes of arguing in the lobby, extremely unpleasant, but it seems to take great pleasure to her, had finally good will to analyze our problem and try to solve. It's what we wanted actually from the beginning, even try to solve the problem, and not to fight whith us in the lobby. Unpleasant experience and I would NOT trying again,she managed to ruin our vacation! It was enough to try to resolve the situation, and if it failed, let us know, we did not need to contradict so vehemently and bad in lobby.
4 night family trip Nov 27, 2015
Monica
"The perfect hotel experience!"
The stay was amazing! The hotel was in a great location beside a beautiful church with a subway and street car and hop on hop off bus all less than a 3 min walk. The hotel was beautiful and charming in the old style, staff was friendly, knowledgeable and really helpful. The breakfast was large and fresh. They even showed us three available rooms when we requested if there was anything with a better view and let us choose.
4 night trip with friends Nov 14, 2015
yanka
"I ll stay again"
Close to the center. Parking place for fee but ok. Breakfast was ok. Room without view on the street. Clean hotel. Nice staff. Very good Wifi. Value for money.
2 night romance trip Nov 6, 2015
Monica
"Traditional austrian hotel"
Very good breakfast, close to U-bahn and university
2 night business trip Oct 14, 2015
georgios
"Curate's egg of a hotel"
There are many great things about this hotel - it is in a good location in a quiet street near the centre, and our room (we had booked a deluxe) was large and well provided, with twin beds pushed together, desk, table, tv, minibar, easy chairs, even a small sofa. The air-conditioning worked well and you could open the windows. The breakfast buffet was plentiful and there was even a teapot for your tea. Sure the hotel was showing it's age a little but we live in an old house and don't mind that. Our room was reasonably priced. However, what I did mind was the state of the matresses - they were terrible. Unyielding and lumpy - I could feel the springs. I did ask them to do something about this, and the matress may have beeen turned, but it was scarcely any better. I hope that not all the rooms have the same problem, as we had a great stay in Vienna otherwise.
Other trip Oct 11, 2015
Ain't Momma hap
"Would recommened for a short stay."
Nice hotel, small room. Overall a great stay.
12 night business trip Aug 30, 2015
"Pleasant hotel in great location."
Hotel was quite nice. Comfortable bed, air conditioning worked well. Bathroom was small and shower bath combination a little dangerous for the aged getting in and out. Service was very good, wireless worked well and 120 outlet was appreciated. Breakfast was very good, restaurant and bar was also very nice. Location was excellent, nice neighbourhood, close to subway and many sights. Would definitely stay there again as price was very reasonable.
6 night business trip Sep 4, 2015
"Beautiful hotel, poor breakfast facilities"
Beautiful hotel, but breakfast room way too busy, on sunday morning there were no teapots and I couldn't face the queues so was forced to go out for breakfast, no tea making facilities in room which was a shame, otherwise lovely place
2 night trip with friends Jul 31, 2015