All hotels in Vienna, Austria
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights hereRooseveltplatz 15, Vienna, Vienna, 1090, Austria, ‏‎800-491-6126

"A great stay"
Good location, extremely clean, excellent breakfast.....overall an excellent stay.
Other trip Jul 5, 2012
"Good Location"
Location was good near the Metro and sites. However, the small room came with a slanted ceiling over the bed and a small bathroom. It was located at the back with the window opening to exhaust stacks, no view. One strange item I found were gas masks in the closet. The service needs to smile more. Good hotel if you do not plan to be in the room long.
2 night trip Jun 6, 2012
Maoska

"Excellent hotel in a good location"
The hotel is in a good location not far from restaurants and the lovely sites of Vienna. The hotel breakfast is a good buffet with a large selection of choices. We also ate at the hotel restaurant Roth on our last day and the food was both very good and good value for money. The staff are friendly, nice and very helpful. We would definitely stay in this hotel again.
4 night family trip Aug 12, 2014
"The facility"
Breakfast was very crowded and service should have been better. Damaged coffee pots and staff, though doing their best could not cope with the numbers. Jeremie made all the difference in our stay .. very caring and helpful.
5 night family trip Aug 6, 2014
Ghh
"Exceeded expecition in every respect"
Pleasant and helpful staff. Good indoor and outside dining facilities. Excellent breakfast buffet. Has a park in front and church to one side, so that it is pleasantly quiet for its central location. Easy walking distance to the city centre and its main attractions. Public transport and taxis nearby. Rooms large and comfortable with air conditioning. Free high speed wifi and office printing facilities. Wouldn't hesitate to stay there again.
5 night trip Jul 31, 2014
Derekm171
"Excellent hotel"
Was in Vienna for a conference and Hotel Regina was an excellent base. It was very well connected for transport (just one block to the metro line). Very near some of the scenic parts of Vienna (i.e. Rathaus and Museums). The hotel breakfast was excellent with a good selection and the staff courteous and helpful. The rooms were small but had everything I needed for a week. I would stay there again.
8 night business trip Jul 20, 2014
NZ
"STAFF EXCELLENT"
hotel true to history of Vienna ----extraordinary breakfast--waterpipes in constant circulation and noisy-internet in room always weak but in business centre there was fast wifi
3 night trip May 6, 2014
"Noise"
In addition to city street noise, the bathrooms had strong ventilation noise from 0700 to 2200. In Our room this was unbearable, even more so when it did not stop at 2200. The hotel agreed and quickly offered a change to a quieter, but less attractive, room, which me accepted (no compensation).
3 night business trip Apr 23, 2014
IN
"Lovely hotel"
Go back every year . Great staff. Spacious meeting rooms
Other trip Apr 21, 2014
Shameem
"Excelent location"
Staff is pleasant but the rooms are rather small and the hotel is outdated and in dire need of a serious renovation.
2 night trip Feb 28, 2014
LN
"Amazing Location and Great breakfast"
I just had an overnight in Vienna and stayed here. The hotel looks great and the service was very courteous and professional. The room I stayed in would have been a little small for two people or several day stay but was perfect for one night. The breakfast was by far the best of any hotel I've stayed at and the large windows overlooking the streets were great. Best way to start a day. Will definitely stay again and recommend.
1 night business trip Mar 1, 2014
Andrey
"Nice property and conveniently located"
We stayed 5 nights as part of the Christmas markets from December 18th to December 23rd (which by the way is the nicest Christmas market, ahead of Prague and Budapest). This hotel is walking distance to almost everything, except maybe the Schobrunn castle, for which subway is available and quite clean and efficient by the way. Our room was not very big and we had twin beds side by side although we had asked for a queen or a king size when we made the réservations. We asked for that type of room on arrival but they told us they had no availability so we managed but were not totally satisfied. Our room was always kept cleaned by our maid. Staff at the front desk were friendly and helpful. Wi-Fi is available in every room. The breakfast is not very elaborate and does not vary from day to day. Overall, it's an hotel that will make your stay enjoyable and pleasant, at least it was for us.
5 night trip Dec 18, 2013
JP & Diane
"Perfect position, excellent price."
My room was cosy, clean, and quiet. The position of the hotel is perfect, just a few steps from the centre and just beside the Underground station. Breakfast offers a range of jams and other "continental" options. I've been 3 times and it's my first choice for business meetings.
2 night business trip Nov 20, 2013
Antonio
"Up market & traditional feel for a Bargain Price!"
This hotel is very well located just off the Schottentor train (UBahn) & tram stop. They made us feel very welcome and were very helpful. The breakfasts were plentiful and very tasty (also included in the hotel price, unlike many other central hotels). The onsite restaurant also served high quality food for a good price. Can really recommend this hotel.
Other trip Nov 21, 2013
Roscoe
"Good hotel,very close to city centre"
One of the best hotels we have stayed in for a city break.From the reception staff to the Restaurant,all excellent.
Other trip Nov 16, 2013
Greg
"fantastic location, staff, and breakfast!"
Stayed here for six days recently and found it near-perfect. The rooms are quite basic but spotless and well-appointed (try for an outside, I'd say--and the ones under the roof are charming). The location is excellent, since you're midway between the uni and downtown, with an easy walk to either of them . The hotel adjoins the Votivkirche and its surrounding park, which is also a bonus. But the real standouts are the helpful staff and the AMAZING breakfast buffet. The hotel resto is pretty darned good too. And somehow the management noted that it was my birthday and sent me a birthday cake! I'll definitely be coming back, and I'll be recommending this hotel to anyone heading to Vienna.
6 night business trip Oct 31, 2013
jack
"Nice hotel with easy access from airport"
Stayed for a couple of nights for a work conference in a single room. This was pretty basic in terms of facilities - shower, sink, twin beds, television with "terrestrial". Hotel does have a Wi-Fi service though. Breakfast is a continental buffet and can get quite busy. Once the conference had finished, I met up with my wife and we stayed on in a double room. This was much nicer - double bed, more spacious room and better view. Hotels also has access to desktop computer, but printing out boarding passes was impossible!!!
Other trip Nov 4, 2013
sujbwan
"Average hotel, ACs in a few rooms only"
Regina is an old hotel, but services and facilities are average. All rooms are not air conditioned rather they surprize you by saying it is a luxary and separately charge it on checking in. However, ac rooms are ok to stay.
4 night family trip Aug 18, 2013
Shakil
"Perfect hotel very accessible comfortable"
Easy to find the hotel. Accessible and comfortable! Good breakfast buffet! Good service!!
Other trip Aug 25, 2013
Wil
"Oh my God!"
Oh my God! The hotels a late 1800's history experience in real time. Our room didn't resemble the standard promotional room photograph used on the Expedia web page. The hotel's four star rating appears a gigantic stretch of the imagination-something Expedia need to watch if their advertising is to be credible. Sure we had two chairs, a small round table plus two single beds pushed together. Using both chairs simultaneously was uncomfortably cramped and blocked safe egress from the room. The ensuite contained a prehistoric high sided seat bath doubling as a shower base. Worse still the separate toilet cubicle was not vented. On a positive note their was a very small tube type TV with one English language channel, a small refrigerator and quality electronic safe. The front desk staff were very friendly, appeared good at their jobs and able to carry on regardless.
Other trip Aug 21, 2013
Happy Aussies
"Vienna in August"
we upgraded our room from a standard twin to a superior room but the room was small the 2 standard single beds were together really as a double bed as there was no room to do otherwise! The room was set in the eaves of the hotel with just one opening window so it was very hot no A/C or fans and it was difficult to sleep with the window open as there was noise from the square. The room was clean but the bathroom wasn't cleaned whilst we were there it was clean at the beginning after 4 days a little grubby. Breakfast was good although very busy, food ran out but with prompting the staff replenished supplies even though they were extremely busy keeping up with the throughput of diners.
Other trip Aug 20, 2013
Lulu
"We were looked after"
This is a well-run hotel, where you are made to feel like the customer. What more to say? We had bicycles with us, which they were more than happy to securely accommodate. It was extremely warm when we stayed, but this wasn't their fault.
Other trip Aug 13, 2013
"Treat to feel at home."
Greeted by the hall porter with a smile who then took our cases and showed us to the reception, again a friendly greeting when booking in. Our room was uncomfortably hot due to extreme hot weather, but the manager Eva, who I cannot thank enough for the measures that she took to ensure our comfort and also all of the staff at the hotel for the services they gave us with a smile on their lips and the friendly way they treat every-one. This is one hotel I would recommend to anybody wishing to visit VIENNA, and I hope to be back for the CHRISTMAS MARKETS and stop at this hotel and experience everything all-over again.
Other trip Aug 8, 2013
John& Anne
"Vienna July 2013"
Excellent location, friendly staff, good buffet breakfast (included), room basic but clean and comfortable, very good restaurant. We enjoyed our stay (July 2nd-12th 2013) and will return! Vienna is definitely a city worth seeing!
Other trip Jul 18, 2013
Anton
"Good Value"
We stayed on the third floor. The room was small for a 4-star hotel, and there was only shower facility, and no bath tub. Looking at the floor plans, the size of our room was above average, and there were several even smaller rooms and a few bigger ones. Our room faced the park and had a reasonable view. The air condition was noisy. Fortunately, the nights were cool, and we slept with the windows opened and the air conditioning off. In spite of the smallish room, space was efficiently utilized. We found storage space for all our luggage. We had two single beds, which were on the firm side, but we preferred firm beds anyway. Breakfast was very good. If there were more choices for breakfast, I would have rated it excellent. The hotel has a history, and it was interesting looking at the pictures around the corridors. The location was convenient and near the public transportation system. Overall, given the price of the room, I was satisfied. Given the price to value ration, I would recommend the hotel to my friends.
Other trip Jul 17, 2013
CalmSea
"good stay"
unfortunately we only can stay one night, but we surly will come back soon.
1 night business trip May 25, 2013
Rena
Excellent hotel, high quality and very correct rates, beautiful room; great location close to city center; excellent servie and friendly - efficient staff. One point to consider: the room was a bit too hot and air conditionning was not performing well.
3 night romance trip May 7, 2013
"4-Star Rooming House"
The hotel is close to a subway station and in walking distance to tourist attractions in the city centre. From the outside, the hotel looks really grand. Unfortunately, the room needs major renovation: the paint on the ceiling is peeling; lamp shape has large brown stains on it; the upholstried headboard is not only worn but the stitches on the edge has come off; the bathtub has obviously be refurished as one can see the unevenness of the enamal which also begins to crack around the drain, the tub is in a darker shade of cream color whereas the sink is white; the mosiac tiles on the bathroom walls are cracked and there is a very obvious patch up job done on it. The WC is separated from the sink and tube. After using the toilet, one has to go through a small carpeted area to get the sink to wash one's hands. The door to the room is made of plastic and the giant hotel key tag has made its marks on it. The gold color of the door handles has worn off to reveal the original greyish metal color. For entertainment, there is a 12 inches color TV. I have to say I have never seen a 12 inches TV in a hotel room. The only form of ventilation seems to be the window. With the window closed, the room is very stuffy. Yes, it is that bad. A 4-star rooming house. On the bright side, the breakfast is quite okay, although the coffee is the worse I have tasted in Europe (and I go to Europe at least once a year). The staff are friendly enough but the room needs to be updated BADLY.
Other trip Apr 16, 2013
"Excellent stay at Hotel Regina"
My stay at the Hotel Rgina was exxcellent. I arrived at 10:45 p.m. from the airport and the dining room kitchen closed at 11:00 p.m. The front desk man on duty checked my in quiclky and personnaly took my luggage up to my room so I could order dinner in the dining room before the kitchen closed. The room was exceptionally clean. The dining room features Austrian food and it is alwasy nice to try the native cuisine. The breakfast buffet included in the price of the room was excellent. I had dinner in the hotel dining roomo two nights and two other nights I ate at restaurants in sister hotels, one a fish restaurant on the tenth floor overlooking Vienna and one an Italian restaruant on the ground floor. Hotel Reginia is very convenient to everything in Vienna and the staff are always very helpful. I had a double room for single occumpancy which was very reasonably priced and the meals in the dinng room were also very reaslonalby pirced and attractively presented.This is the fifth time I have stayed at Hotel Regina and will stay there again on my next trip to Vienna.
5 night trip Mar 22, 2013
An American living in England
"great for every one"
very good place in center near transportation and can go every where by foot also
Other trip Mar 19, 2013
avi
"very convenient location, friendly staff"
a very convenient location, 10 mins walk to main items of interest, very friendly staff, great breakfast, room was large, very comfortable, with old style furniture so not like a typical hotel bedroom, would definitely stay here again
4 night romance trip Mar 1, 2013
a very nice hotel in an amazing location
Other trip Mar 3, 2013
"Excellent location in the heart of Vienna"
The Regina is located right in the heart of Vienna, next to the impressive Votivkirche and only a short walk away from downtown shops, sights, entertainment etc. Various types of transport (tram, subway) are also right outside the door, making this a well connected stay. I usually don't bother with breakfast in hotels, but the breakfast buffet swanky, and caters to all tastes - that's still a rare occurrence in many hotels.
1 night business trip Feb 13, 2013
"Great hotel for a great value"
Great hotel for great value, close to the U2 line and Vienna University. 10 minute walk to Hofburg Palace 15 minutes to Stephansplatz. Nice little cafe attached that serves an above average continental breakfast until 10 in the morning and serves as a full service restaurant in the evenings (added bonus: surprisingly nice wine selection)
Other trip Jan 21, 2013
"Lovely old world hotel"
I've stayed several times in Hotel Regina and will continue to do so. It is located very near to the Schottentor underground station, which is very convenient. The hotel itself has a really nice old world feel, while the rooms are comfortable and the staff are friendly.
2 night trip Jan 11, 2013
Gareth
"Superb in all respects"
My only comment on the slightly negative side is that the bed mattresses are a little bit hard; however, I slept superbly.
5 night trip Nov 18, 2012
Helge
"Old style and comfortable"
The hotel is very 'old style' in décor and atmosphere. Well located in one of the major transport hubs of Vienna and easy walk to the centre of the city. The room was overheated and there was no comfortable space to work in it, though the lobby got plenty of space.
Other trip Nov 25, 2012
Business travel
"ok when Vienna is fully booked"
not clean enough, not new enough, but i liked the building (from outside), room service food, and the free wireless
Other trip Sep 29, 2012
Doug
"Good place to stay to explore Vienna"
Overall we really enjoyed our stay in this hotel. However, having booked a double room we were disappointed to find two single beds made up separately and pushed together. They were not joined and moved apart very easily. There was no no air-conditioning, just an air circulation system and the weather was particularly hot. The staff were very obliging though and put a fan in our room which really helped. On the positive side, the breakfast spread was quite impressive and very tasty, our room and bathroom clean and well maintained. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The hotel is very convenient for the centre of Vienna and close to the underground, trams and buses
Other trip Aug 30, 2012
Sue
"Beautiful Old World Hotel"
The Hotel Regina is a beautiful, historic hotel. The location is perfect, right on the inner ring of Vienna.
4 night trip Aug 11, 2012
Gareth
What an amazing hotel, great location and the room was perfect size. The breakfast was delicious and for the price that we paid it was worth it. I will come back to this hotel next vacation to Vienna. =)
4 night trip with friends Aug 1, 2012
Danie
"Old Viennese charm"
If you want to really feel the old imperial glory of Vienna then the Regina Hotel is the place to stay. It has a lovely colonial feel to it, especially notable if you breakfast al fresco out on the terrace. The rooms are spacious and comfortable and in keeping with the fact that the hotel was originally an old palace. The staff are friendly and helpful and the hotel is within easy walking distance of all the major attractions in the city centre. If you don't want to walk then public transport is on the doorstep and taxis are always available outside the hotel. The breakfast is plentiful with a good choice of options.
Other trip Aug 5, 2012
Caroline
"Charming Hotel with great location and service"
Lovely hotel in an historic building. Close to the city, parks and sights. Close to public transport but also walking distance to main city sights. Excellent service - very friendly and happy to offer advice and extra help (eg. bag storage, somewhere to have a shower before a late night flight out, help with IT problems, public transport, and tips on the best concerts etc). Comprehensive breakfast in a nice restaurant/courtyard space. If staying in summer, try to secure a room with air-conditioning. Like many old buildings in Vienna, air-conditioned spaces are quite a rarity! Overall, very satisfied!!
7 night business trip Jun 30, 2012
Mandy
Room a little cramped. The hotel's AC system could not adequately cope with the abnormally hot days in Vienna this July.
5 night trip Jul 7, 2012
"Stay at the Regina"
The hotel is in an excellent position and very classical in appearance. The staff are helpful. There are still porters to help you with your luggage but then there is an expectation to provide a tip. Overall the hotel is very good. The breakfeast was excellent.
Other trip Jul 16, 2012
"Splendid location"
Very helpful reception staff who gave detailed directions, with comuter print outs, for some destinations that were off the usual tourist beat. Breakfast buffet plentiful and the Viennese table d'hote lunch/dinner menus fresh, reasonably priced and available until 11pm. Free wi -fi and very well situated for public transport to/from opera, Stefandom etc.
Other trip Jun 7, 2012

"Totalt sett alltid bra! Gammal traditionshotell."
Utmärkt läge. Okej frukost - beställ äggrätt och din espresso utan extra kostnad....
3 night trip Apr 24, 2015
Wolfgang
SE
"ランチボックスをお願いできます"
部屋や建物は古めですが、バスタブもあり快適でした。朝食はジャムが多数ありとてもおいしかったです。6時半より前に出発する場合は朝食の代わりにランチボックスをお願いできます。サンドイッチと果物が入っており助かりました。地下鉄やトラムの駅が近く便利な場所でした。
6 night business trip Mar 15, 2015
JP
"Sehr empfehlenswert!"
Sehr geehrte Damen und Herren! Unser Sohn Jan hatte die Unterkunft bei Ihnen für uns gebucht. Wir haben uns bei Ihnen sehr wohl gefühlt, haben die leckere Marmelade, die wunderbare "Kaiser Franz Josef Torte" genossen und das gute Angebot Ihres Restaurants sehr gern angenommen! Wenn wir wieder nach Wien kommen sollten, wovon wir auf jeden Fall ausgehen, werden wir bestimmt nachsehen, ob Sie ein Zimmer für uns frei haben. Auch Freunden und Bekannten werden wir gern Ihr Hotel empfehlen! Mit freundlichem Gruß, Barbara und Burkhard Forbrich
7 night romance trip Jan 16, 2015
Jan
DE
"Очень симпатичный отель"
Отель расположен в старинном здании, рядом с метро. Завтраки вкусные, мы очень довольны размещением
6 night family trip Jan 8, 2015