All hotels in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
2889 Hastings St E, Vancouver, BC, V5K2A1, Canada, ‏‎800-491-6126

Good customer service but a little out of date. For the most part clean but I found someone else's contact case under my bed the 4 day I was there for.
5 night romance trip Dec 31, 2015
Jacob
I loved the hotel I didn't find anything wrong with it. The curtain did have some sort of stain on it but other then that it was very clean the hotel breakfast was actually pretty good and I never had any noise problems. The view from our room was pretty bad we got the back side of the hotel so our view was of the houses right behind the hotel which wasn't the best view. But the service desk girls were all very kind and helpful when I asked a question. It was in kind of a weird area for the hotel but once inside its beautiful.
2 night romance trip Dec 26, 2015
Kimberly
"Excellent value"
We came in on Christmas Eve - and were greeted in the pleasant lobby by very hospitable staff. Our room was comfortable, clean and had everything we needed. Breakfast was good. It was great value for the money.
1 night romance trip Dec 24, 2015
Sally
The staff really make this place special. Erika at the desk greeted me on arrival and made me welcome, she was there later to sort out a taxi and a wake up call, to direct me to food and make sure I was helped with a broad and welcoming smile. Top notch! I'll be back next time I'm in town.
3 night trip Dec 4, 2015
Alexis
"Good mid-priced hotel"
This hotel is no frills, a good option for the budget minded traveler. A nice and bright lobby welcomes you, the staff is very courteous. The room was clean and comfortable. The included breakfast in the morning was a big plus. The neighborhood is certainly the best in Vancouver but is very close to downtown. Parking is also included. We have to go back to Vancouver in a few months and will likely stay at the Atrium again.
1 night family trip Dec 5, 2015
Gina
"Good for limited budget with free car parking"
Hotel is overall good, their staff is cooperative and try to help the most. Breakfast is good and they have enough parking space. Only irritant is that its right on the road and the room windows are not properly sound proofed, we got up as there were people shouting on the road on weekend midnight, felt like we are standing close to them. Hotel should do proper window packing...and this will not cost much. Room was clean and good size, carpet had few spots.
4 night romance trip Nov 26, 2015
mirza
"loud ac and wiFi doesn't work"
WiFi didn't work and a/c unit is too loud
1 night romance trip Nov 27, 2015
Aaron
"Good value stay"
Stayed over night on a business trip. The room was clean except the carpets were badly stained. The balcony overlooked an alley and the back of other homes. The breakfast was decent and included in the price. Parking was secure, free and convenient. Overall, it was a good value, but nothing fancy.
1 night business trip Oct 7, 2015
"Say was so-so."
Lobby in better shape than room that was noisy because of traffic. Was offered ear buds but only after staying one night. Breakfast okay. Employees were the best of this deal. Too far to walk into Vancouver.
1 night romance trip Sep 10, 2015
Edward
I was very disappointed with the hotel. The location of the hotel is very good. It is only 4 mile from the downtown and it is nearby bus line. There are a lot of restaurant near by. But the condition of the hotel was really bad. It needs major repair. I tried to turn on the heater and i notice that water was dripping from the celling. It was horrifying experience. Hotel wifi did not work. You can connect to the wifi from the room. I notified the hotel stuff about that and they told me that there is nothing they can do about it. I did not try the free breakfast so I cant comment on it.
Other trip Sep 28, 2015
R
"WHL stopover"
Hotel was clean, staff was friendly, room was a bit out of date. Had a burger at the pub downstairs which was very good with a discount for staying at hotel. Very convenient for Pacific Coliseum.
1 night family trip Sep 25, 2015
"Holiday for concert"
Room is average, but the "city view" was the 7-11 across the street. Room was extremely noisy with road noise. If the hotel is full, there is little to no room in the garage. The bar was great but watch what they charge you. I was charged $6 per bottle beer because they were rung in as something other than beer. My companion had Crown and coke and was charged $4/drink. Hotel is not really close to anything and taxi service is scarce so plan on driving.....a lot!
2 night romance trip Sep 21, 2015
"Ok but we'll stay elsewhere next time"
The pictures were better than reality. The lobby was very nice. Our room looked very worn. Carpet rippled, and torn at the seam (we saw it looked the same in another room), furniture scuffed and looking, well, tired. No clock in the room. Breakfast food options uninspiring.
1 night romance trip Sep 19, 2015
"A night in Vancouver"
It is an okay hotel for the prize we paid. The hotel is okay but the carpet in the room is too old. We were so exited about the balcony room but it was a joke. The balcony is looking down to an alley. It is not a beautiful scenery at all.
2 night romance trip Sep 17, 2015
"Great hotel for a one night stop over"
Great hotel for a one night stop over. Good pub with good food, great service and a 15% voucher from the hotel to boot, you can't knock that!!!!!!
1 night romance trip Sep 18, 2015
"Great for the price"
This place was fine but you are NOT close the city center as the Hastings Street address might indicate (at least it did to me). You are a good 15 min drive or more depending on the traffic. That said, they have secure free parking, comfortable rooms and a good free breakfast. Saved us at least $150 from being downtown. Try to get a room on the top floor to limit traffic noise .
Other trip Sep 20, 2015
"Never go here"
Really old shabby smelly hotel Breakfast was terrible Too small room for breakfast No heating Too noisy outside Overall terrible
1 night family trip Sep 17, 2015
INSOOK
"Visiting from New Mexico & Washington State"
Overall our stay was enjoyable and the rooms were nice & clean, the only thing was that the toilet keep running and I informed the front desk about it, but it was never fixed. I think that all toilet bowls should be chair height. The ones in there now are almost down to the floor, I think all guests would like this.
Other trip Sep 17, 2015
The Q's
"Deceiving"
The photos on the internet were more than accurate for the reception and lounge areas, in fact they were way above average, the reception was efficient and friendly, now to the dark side, The rooms are so old and outdated, the furniture isn't fit for the dump, at least not the room we stayed in, the room faced and was on top of a busy street which looked like it wasn't in the best of areas. we changed rooms without a problem , however if tere hadn't been any vacant rooms to change to I don't know how many showers I would have had to take to feel clean after staying in the original room..
Other trip Sep 17, 2015
sandra
"comfort away from home"
Your staff was friendly, welcoming and very helpful. I needed help with my tablet, and your PR person got me thru the problem and set me up receiving my emails for my trip. Thank you so much!
2 night romance trip Sep 10, 2015
"Great Value"
Great. We'll worth the price.
1 night romance trip Sep 5, 2015
Kenneth
"Convenient East Village Hotel"
Not a terrible spot for the star rating. Parking was free, the staff were hospitable, and the room was comfortable with all the basics (coffee/toiletries). Breakfast was free but they probably shouldn't even give that stuff away...better off walking across the street to one of the many food options.
Other trip Sep 11, 2015
mel
"Old hotel needs to update many services"
My room had no fridge, or microwave and when asked about it the desk said it would be $15 each extra per night. This is the only hotel I have ever stayed all over the world that would charge extra for something, understood to be in every room. The fitness room had a machine that was defective; later a few days after, the machine had a frayed, broken cable. More research into buying fitness/weight machine is required--this was a very inferior machine. A discount at the front desk was not given to me, until asked, for food purchased at the pub. Everyone should be given this at registration.
Response by Atrium Inn Vancouver
Dear Guest, We do not include the cost of fridge and microwave so guests that don't need them can save on the cost of the room itself. I apologize for the condition of the machine in the fitness room: it has now been completely fixed. I hope you enjoyed your room and our continental breakfast with hot items. Did you have the chance to go to the PNE next door? See you again soon at the Atrium Inn.
7 night trip Aug 30, 2015
wes
"Nice and convenient!"
Very convenient to the fair
1 night romance trip Sep 2, 2015
Gale
"Room was terrible"
Room was smelly, rug filthy with numerous stains. Bathroom lighting was dingy with only two small flourescent bulbs. Bedding was okay
Other trip Sep 2, 2015
poor location
"Never again"
I am very dissepointed,amount I paid doesn't worth stay away from hotel and neighborhood.
1 night business trip Aug 24, 2015
Gurkan
"not bad"
a very nice hotel in a lousy neighborhood, with secure parking
1 night trip Aug 20, 2015
scott
Very Loud. We had a third level room right on the street and lot of street noise until very late/early in the morning
2 night family trip Aug 21, 2015
"Nice hotel rooms with reasonable price"
Good clean rooms, the hotel is getting a bit outdated, definitely needs some upgrade.
Response by Atrium Inn Vancouver
Thank you for your comments. We are looking to make changes to the hotel and in hopes to be able to do that relatively soon. Very happy to hear that you found the rooms clean and will pass this on to our housekeeping team. Respectfully, Tammy
1 night family trip Aug 19, 2015
"over-priced, short cleaning staff"
For two days, we had to call in the late afternoon to get our room cleaned
Response by Atrium Inn Vancouver
James, I am sorry that we didn't meet your expectations for timing of room cleaning. We do try and balance the check outs for turning the rooms over and the stay overs in a timely fashion. Tammy
Other trip Aug 24, 2015
"frustrating"
When we checked in the clerk didn't listen about an address change and because of that he caused my cc to be frozen. We asked to make a reservation for the shuttle to the port for our cruise and the clerk once again gave me the wrong information and I ended up having to wait for the manager on our last day only a few hours before our cruise to find out that the hotel would pay for a cab.
Other trip Aug 23, 2015
auntieof6
Very friendly staff, nice clean rooms, great breakfast! The neighborhood may not be the nicest but the hotel was overall a great place to stay! I'd recommend it to anyone!
Response by Atrium Inn Vancouver
WOW Kim thank you! We really appreciate your thoughtfulness letting us know how we did. So pleased to know that you overlooked the things we can not change, which is our neighbors and enjoyed the hot breakfast and staff. We hope that if you are ever back in Vancouver that you come back to visit. Tammy
2 night family trip Aug 16, 2015
"RECOMMED"
WE FOUND THE HOTEL CLEAN AN ALL THE HELP WAS VERY NICE AN WENT OUT OF THE WAY TO MAKE OUR STAY VERY COMFORTABLE.
Response by Atrium Inn Vancouver
Dan, Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we are measuring up! The staff try extremely hard to make every guest an enjoyable stay. Tammy
2 night romance trip Aug 7, 2015
"will come again"
Wonderful great staff. At breakfast for hardworking staff also.
3 night romance trip Jul 30, 2015
Maria
"a pleasant stay and worth it."
what a warm welcome. A big change from the other hotel I was in. I was able to check in early, take a shower, and get information about where to buy the bus tickets. I saved a lot of money and did not have to walk to downtown. All in all, a very restful stay, safe, and the two breakfast I ate there was excellent.
2 night trip Aug 11, 2015
Manuel
"Good match of price and value of service"
On our previous stay few days earlier we requested our rooms to be facing the back street to avoid the noise from the boulevard side of the hotel. Staff was very kind and helpful to reserve the rooms next to each other with a view to the back of the building. They even moved us to a different room when the AC unit failed on the hottest day of our stay! Very, very nice people!
Other trip Aug 16, 2015
Rafi
Rooms need new carpeting. The service was great the whole staff was very friendly
2 night trip with friends Aug 5, 2015
"Not great for family"
Hotel was nice, it was clean but the rooms had a smell that seems to be coming from the cleaning solution they use. Overall this hotel is for people over 18 and not for family, reason for is that where this hotel is located ,down the street like 3 block towards downtown your going too see a a lot of bums and I mean a lot Like 10 blocks of bums that look like there going to rob you, and don't go on the bus either unless you want herps or something.
2 night trip Aug 12, 2015
Mdalali
Hotel breakfast was great!! Room condition was very worn stained and tired. However it was clean and bed was comfortable.
3 night family trip Aug 9, 2015
"pretty bad"
hotel common areas are reasonably well maintained not so the rooms. carpet was so dirty I couldn't make myself wall barefooted, mattresses were lumpy the smell musty. bathroom was clean and i asked for quiet room and got it. butmy credit card that i only swiped at the hotel had suspicious activity on it the next day. bad experience
Other trip Aug 13, 2015
"Quiet rest before cruise"
Our family stayed the night before we boarded our cruise ship. We rested comfortably, enjoyed complimentary breakfast, & utilized your nice shuttle service.
1 night family trip Aug 2, 2015
geraldine M
"Clean, Nice, & Reasonable in Vancouver"
We had this as a last minute booking for August 8. It was farther out, but a good working class neighborhood with excellent restaurants, a good gas station and terrific staff. It's clean, nice, reasonable and worth the price. They offered complimentary water and lemonade upon arrival. If you eat for dinner at The Press Box, they offer a 15% off coupon for the meal. The food at The Press Box was excellent. The ribs (full size) are enough for three people. The staff also were passing out menus for other nearby restaurants. There is a great Moulin Rouge (all food $10 and under) across the street as well for those on a budget. The tv is large with 30 cable channels. Extra blankets were provided upon request, as well as a refrigerator for $15. Staff were very helpful in assisting with suitcases and our extra needs, as we were traveling with a wheelchair.
Other trip Aug 10, 2015
Sunny
"Vancouver"
The hotel was lots less expensive than most that I looked up on line, but the reason for that is that it is way off the beaten path, older and in a more iffy neighborhood, but it was clean and the beds were comfortable and the breakfast was a "free" hotel breakfast. Filling.
Other trip Aug 10, 2015
"Fine but nothing special"
Vancouver was completely full that weekend for Pride, a Taylor Swift concert and BC Day celebrations, so this was literally the last room available and thus completely overpriced. We paid probably three times what the room was worth so that ruined the experience for us. Slow wifi, local television (no cable). Continental breakfast was fine and the shuttle driver was great.
1 night romance trip Aug 1, 2015
Lynsey
"A great stay."
My stay was great although I only stayed for one night. It is a little out of the way but, the price was good compared to the closer hotels to the city center. The closer to the city center, the more expensive. The Atrium has a shuttle that gets you close to downtown but, doesn't go everywhere. Close, for me, was good enough. I've learned to work with what I've got.
Other trip Aug 6, 2015
NT3
"Street noise was terrible!"
Disappointing, although the facility was very nice and clean.
Other trip Aug 4, 2015
"Okay stay but better out there"
It was decent but not a hotel I would return to or recommend. Away from downtown and had to drive through rough area to get to it. I splurged an extra $3/night for a balcony and got a view of the Burger King next door. The lobby and halls were redone, but the rooms need serious upgrading. Stayed in 5 different hotels during two week trip and this was our least favorite. The staff was extremely friendly though.
2 night family trip Jul 26, 2015
"Great place to stay..."
This was my first time in Canada and decided on a trip with my sister. I loved the location of the hotel, not super close to major attractions, but in the middle of everywhere we wanted to go, without the higher price of actual Downtown Vancouver. Loved the security, felt super safe. The hotel staff was friendly and helpful. The bed was super comfy, made for a great nights sleep. The room was a little small, but we weren't staying that long in the room since we had lots to do. Will for sure stay here again!
2 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
"Vancouver Stay"
The hotel is convenient to neighborhood restaurants and businesses. Breakfast was adequate but the breakfast room is very crowded and too small to comfortably accommodate all the guests. We enjoyed the Friday night karaoke at the pub adjacent to the hotel.
4 night romance trip Jul 24, 2015
Willa
"Tad experience @ Attrium"
Checking time was @ 4 pm. But I got there around 11 am. Received warm greetings from the front desk & was told that I could check in right away as my room was ready. I was so happy as I had to put away my stuff before driving around the city. The room was extra clean. My suggestion would be to provide shared fridge & microwave survice @ no extra charge. Over all the staff are very friendly & made my stay very comfortable. Even the shuttle driver filling in @ the front desk was so friendly & very cooperative. That's Team Work in action. Thank you.
2 night trip with friends Jul 27, 2015