All hotels in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
2889 Hastings St E, Vancouver, BC, V5K2A1, Canada, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Never again"
I am very dissepointed,amount I paid doesn't worth stay away from hotel and neighborhood.
1 night business trip Aug 24, 2015
Gurkan
"not bad"
a very nice hotel in a lousy neighborhood, with secure parking
1 night trip Aug 20, 2015
scott
Very Loud. We had a third level room right on the street and lot of street noise until very late/early in the morning
2 night family trip Aug 21, 2015
"Nice hotel rooms with reasonable price"
Good clean rooms, the hotel is getting a bit outdated, definitely needs some upgrade.
Response by Atrium Inn Vancouver
Thank you for your comments. We are looking to make changes to the hotel and in hopes to be able to do that relatively soon. Very happy to hear that you found the rooms clean and will pass this on to our housekeeping team. Respectfully, Tammy
1 night family trip Aug 19, 2015
Very friendly staff, nice clean rooms, great breakfast! The neighborhood may not be the nicest but the hotel was overall a great place to stay! I'd recommend it to anyone!
Response by Atrium Inn Vancouver
WOW Kim thank you! We really appreciate your thoughtfulness letting us know how we did. So pleased to know that you overlooked the things we can not change, which is our neighbors and enjoyed the hot breakfast and staff. We hope that if you are ever back in Vancouver that you come back to visit. Tammy
2 night family trip Aug 16, 2015
"RECOMMED"
WE FOUND THE HOTEL CLEAN AN ALL THE HELP WAS VERY NICE AN WENT OUT OF THE WAY TO MAKE OUR STAY VERY COMFORTABLE.
Response by Atrium Inn Vancouver
Dan, Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we are measuring up! The staff try extremely hard to make every guest an enjoyable stay. Tammy
2 night romance trip Aug 7, 2015
"will come again"
Wonderful great staff. At breakfast for hardworking staff also.
3 night romance trip Jul 30, 2015
Maria
"a pleasant stay and worth it."
what a warm welcome. A big change from the other hotel I was in. I was able to check in early, take a shower, and get information about where to buy the bus tickets. I saved a lot of money and did not have to walk to downtown. All in all, a very restful stay, safe, and the two breakfast I ate there was excellent.
2 night trip Aug 11, 2015
Manuel
Rooms need new carpeting. The service was great the whole staff was very friendly
2 night trip with friends Aug 5, 2015
"Not great for family"
Hotel was nice, it was clean but the rooms had a smell that seems to be coming from the cleaning solution they use. Overall this hotel is for people over 18 and not for family, reason for is that where this hotel is located ,down the street like 3 block towards downtown your going too see a a lot of bums and I mean a lot Like 10 blocks of bums that look like there going to rob you, and don't go on the bus either unless you want herps or something.
2 night trip Aug 12, 2015
Mdalali
Hotel breakfast was great!! Room condition was very worn stained and tired. However it was clean and bed was comfortable.
3 night family trip Aug 9, 2015
"Quiet rest before cruise"
Our family stayed the night before we boarded our cruise ship. We rested comfortably, enjoyed complimentary breakfast, & utilized your nice shuttle service.
1 night family trip Aug 2, 2015
geraldine M
"Fine but nothing special"
Vancouver was completely full that weekend for Pride, a Taylor Swift concert and BC Day celebrations, so this was literally the last room available and thus completely overpriced. We paid probably three times what the room was worth so that ruined the experience for us. Slow wifi, local television (no cable). Continental breakfast was fine and the shuttle driver was great.
1 night romance trip Aug 1, 2015
Lynsey
"Okay stay but better out there"
It was decent but not a hotel I would return to or recommend. Away from downtown and had to drive through rough area to get to it. I splurged an extra $3/night for a balcony and got a view of the Burger King next door. The lobby and halls were redone, but the rooms need serious upgrading. Stayed in 5 different hotels during two week trip and this was our least favorite. The staff was extremely friendly though.
2 night family trip Jul 26, 2015
"Great place to stay..."
This was my first time in Canada and decided on a trip with my sister. I loved the location of the hotel, not super close to major attractions, but in the middle of everywhere we wanted to go, without the higher price of actual Downtown Vancouver. Loved the security, felt super safe. The hotel staff was friendly and helpful. The bed was super comfy, made for a great nights sleep. The room was a little small, but we weren't staying that long in the room since we had lots to do. Will for sure stay here again!
2 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
"Vancouver Stay"
The hotel is convenient to neighborhood restaurants and businesses. Breakfast was adequate but the breakfast room is very crowded and too small to comfortably accommodate all the guests. We enjoyed the Friday night karaoke at the pub adjacent to the hotel.
4 night romance trip Jul 24, 2015
Willa
"Tad experience @ Attrium"
Checking time was @ 4 pm. But I got there around 11 am. Received warm greetings from the front desk & was told that I could check in right away as my room was ready. I was so happy as I had to put away my stuff before driving around the city. The room was extra clean. My suggestion would be to provide shared fridge & microwave survice @ no extra charge. Over all the staff are very friendly & made my stay very comfortable. Even the shuttle driver filling in @ the front desk was so friendly & very cooperative. That's Team Work in action. Thank you.
2 night trip with friends Jul 27, 2015
Tadesse
"excellent place to stay"
Love the place!!
4 night romance trip Jul 21, 2015
Eduardo
"Mediocre service"
It is not easy to find a parking place underground. Due to my return flight early in the morning, receptionist is unable to give me one apple, nor a cup of milk for my baby, despite that I told them the day before.
1 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
1.Wrong room and very tiny!
1 night romance trip Jul 20, 2015
"Underrated"
The Atrium Inn is a little worn around the edges, but a much better place to stay than its current 2.5 star rating suggests. When I booked my room here I felt like I was taking a shot in the dark - I needed a place for a week long business trip in July, and this was the only reasonably priced room left in town. I was pleasantly surprised in all respects. The staff was friendly and helpful, the place was clean and well maintained, and the accommodations were comfortable. The complementary breakfast was unexpectedly good, and the hotel bar offered a nice selection of well prepared meals. The place isn't brand new, and could use a little updating - the furniture in my room was a bit beat up and mismatched, and the carpet was looking a bit worn - but everything was nice and clean, and this seemed like just a bit of cosmetic wear. One of my taxi drivers mentioned that it had been under a different name until recently, and with a little looking around I figured out that it used to be a Holiday Inn Express, so maybe there are more reviews under that name somewhere.
5 night business trip Jul 19, 2015
Dashiel
"A Gem"
I arrived to the hotel via public transportation & at first I have to say I was a bit concerned with the neighborhood. We drove pass Main St which is where all the homeless people hang out, however, the hotel is about 1-2 miles away from it so I felt a lot better. The staff are absolutely nice & helpful especially when it comes to providing directions. Public transportation is located down the street from the hotel in front of a park (which is a must see). Bus 135 will be your friend! There's a Starbucks Down the street, subway across the street as well as a bakery with the best Canoli's & cheesecakes!!.. Shoppers drug store is also down the street which is where the bus passes can be purchased. Overall, my best friend & I had who happened to be females had a blast. I would definitely stay in this hotel again.
4 night trip with friends Jul 19, 2015
Mayra
"not your best hotel"
Not a great neighborhood for families. Hotel was dirty. No pool. However, the staff was friendly and helpful with a room mix up.
2 night family trip Jul 20, 2015
"Poor surroundings"
Staff was very helpful with recommendations. The neighborhood was NOT desirable for our family.
1 night family trip Jul 20, 2015
Heather L
The hotel is very nice, quiet and offered a lot for the money. The room and bathroom were clean and comfortable. Everything a family could want was in the premises. The neighborhood was a nice surprise. Lots of good restaurants and shops all around; great Italian bakery/deli across the street. Would stay there again. Also very secure parking.
5 night family trip Jul 8, 2015
Joan
Nice place. Would stay there again.
5 night family trip Jul 7, 2015
"Overnight Stay"
Staff was professional and responsive to our needs. We arrived late at night and needed a taxi. When leaving the next morning, the shuttle (available on a first come basis) was full so the hotel counter called us a taxi.
1 night family trip Jul 5, 2015
Beth
they didn't have a/c
2 night family trip Jul 11, 2015
Somaly
"great hotel area not so great"
The hotel was great but getting to & from downtown Vancouver by bus went through so pretty shadey areas of town
3 night family trip Jul 9, 2015
"Run away. Run away fast."
Overall a miserable experience. Any money saved by the location was spent on transport and taxis. Although the website says there are shuttles when we tried to arrange for them we were denied. They did not pick us up at the port. They did not take us downtown. And most importantly they did not take us to the airport. We felt misled. Although the lobby looks nice the room was lacking. The carpet was worn and had creases rising in it. The bathroom was beginning to fall apart with the tub faucet was coming off the wall and the shower head was held up with a plastic zip tie. The room smelled strong of cleaning chemicals. Either those or underlying mold and mildew caused my asthma to trigger and by the end of the night I was miserable. Our last day in Vancouver was miserable because I was limited by asthma issues. And we were anticipating the huge taxi fare to get to the airport. On a positive note they did store our luggage for the day and were very wii g to make calls to arrange for taxis, gather info on sightseeing tours and make change for public transport.
Response by Atrium Inn Vancouver
Daniel, We are sorry that you did not enjoy your stay and feel misled. We do have a shuttle that takes our guests to downtown area in the area of Canada Place. It has been a very busy time and the 7 seat passenger van does get booked up. To my knowledge the hotel has never offered free shuttle service to/from the Airport so I apologize if you believed it to be otherwise. I will review all sites again to see where this possible information of free shuttle service to airport is. As to the condition of the room thank you for this feedback. I will have our Maintenance Manager and Housekeeping Manager take a thorough review to fix the issues that we can. Again we do apologize that you did not fully enjoy your stay but are grateful that you found the staff to be accommodating and helpful.
1 night romance trip Jul 6, 2015
"Pleasant Staff at Atrium"
My stay at the Atrium Inn was very pleasant. I was right on the bus line into the downtown area which was really nice. I wish I would of been closer to downtown though. What wasn't nice is you have to pass over 200 homeless people bunked out on the street as you got closer to downtown...That wasn't in the reviews! The room was very clean, the hotel staff was very helpful and pleasant, especially Grace and Saamy. The suggested places to eat, visit and gave me very helpful directions. The area was safe and everyone in Vancouver was very friendly. The decor was very dated, but It was a very clean hotel. I especially loved getting a free hot breakfast each morning: Eggs, bacon, sausage, bagels, fruit, toast, pastry, croissants, and juices.The staff went above and beyond and even had breakfast waiting for me the morning my tour left earlier than when breakfast was being served... Overall a good budget hotel.
3 night trip Jul 6, 2015
We were there for only 1 night. I rated the room cleanliness a 2 because there were some carpet stains. There was also a strange smell when entered the room. I am not sure if that was the cleaning solution? It appears that the A/C was not working. However, to the hotel's defense we did not call down to the front to figure it out, as we were too tired. Just wanted to go to bed. There is a shuttle to downtown, reservations are needed, it fills up fast. I asked for alternate options, the ladies at the front were very informative. It just took 1 bus ride downtown. Not an inconvenience to us at all, even as I travelled with an 8yr old. Only tip,the buses do not take bills, so make sure to have change. There was a nice filling breakfast, scrambled eggs, cereal, bacon, sausage, yogurt, pastries, breads, juices, tea, coffee etc. Dining room is small, but they do have an overflow eating area in the adjoining restaurant. The area itself was well equipped with restaurants. We ate at the Moulin Rouge on a Wednesday and kids ate free on Wednesdays. Also we ate at Pho Don, yummy as well. Both restaurants, directly across the street from the hotel. Burger King right next door. Playland is to the end of the block and across the street. We did not go in the park. We were more interested in going downtown.
Response by Atrium Inn Vancouver
Thank you Jillian for the review. It is greatly appreciated to hear that you enjoyed your overall stay. We are expanding our breakfast so hearing this positive feedback is greatly appreciated. Sorry to hear about the air conditioning as we would really appreciated the opportunity to make this better for you. The heat has been very high in Vancouver recently and we understand the need for this amenity. Hope to see you again when you are in the Vancouver area.
1 night family trip Jul 8, 2015
Jillian
"Nice breakfast, older neighborhood."
Clean, comfortable room. Location is rather far away from downtown and in an older neighborhood. Breakfast was quite nice. Secured, underground parking is a plus. We were only there for one night, so cannot give an extensive review.
1 night family trip Jun 27, 2015
Jonathan
"Pleasant Surprise In Vancouver"
Excellent value. Bus to city center stops 100 feet from lobby. Free breakfast, wifi, parking a real plus. They also provide free shuttle service to the city center waterfront. Carlos, the shuttle driver was very friendly and informative. He turned a shuttle trip into a mini tour.
1 night trip Jul 7, 2015
Jerry
"Coming from California"
Everything was fine except there was a beer can under the TV stand. There wasn't a luggage rack for my suitcase. Parking was great. Convenient to visit family.
3 night family trip Jul 4, 2015
Leslie
"Good hotel for the price"
Reasonably closer to attractions, good breakfast, underground free parking.
2 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
Raj
Stayed here years ago and it was a very nice place. Is currently a little run down. Not kept to a holiday inn standard
1 night trip Jun 27, 2015
"Friendly place"
Short stay
1 night romance trip Jun 30, 2015
Bushra
"The Atrimum"
We stayed 1 night & parking was a little difficult as it was underground. We took the bus downtown. Bus stop was in the same block. They let us keep car in the parking garage. Breakfast was pretty crowded
1 night family trip Jun 24, 2015
Stephen
"Great value"
For the price we paid, we were pleasantly surprised by the amenities and how nice the hotel was. However, it is pretty far out from downtown.
2 night family trip Jun 23, 2015
Kent
"Bad location - misleading web add"
The staff and hotel stay were ok. The hotel website said it was located near the pier. It just wasn't the cruise ship pier. That was across town in the other direction. Very misleading!
2 night romance trip Jun 11, 2015
"Adequate"
Nothing nearby to walk to. Adequate facility.
2 night trip with friends Jun 15, 2015
"Reasonably priced and would stay again"
The hotel was reasonably priced for our week stay in Vancouver. On our trip using Public Transportation to the hotel (take Express 135 bus to Renfrew stop) we had our doubts. We went through the East side of downtown that was run down and had many homeless people, but once we past Commercial Drive the neighborhood got better. We felt very comfortable around the neighborhood. There were many good restaurants and we loved the market near the corner of Hastings and Nanaimo. Hotel staff was very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was continental but not gluten free or vegan friendly, so if these are your issues, then bring your own or go to the market. Room was a bit run down with dirt in the grout and dingy carpets in the hallway and in the rooms, but overall we did not have issues and did not have the ick factor. If we ever come back to Vancouver again, we would definitely stay there again.
7 night family trip Jun 10, 2015
"Sf vc"
enjoyed
3 night family trip Jun 3, 2015
"Comfortable in Vancouver"
The hotel was very nice, however, the neighborhood was not shady, but a little run down, or maybe typical of downtown areas. Just a 10 minute bus ride to downtown Vancouver. There was a Starbucks, Burger King and McDonalds within a 5 minute walk.
1 night romance trip Jun 8, 2015
"Would stay again"
Right on the bus line for downtown. Busy street but couldn't hear any of it from our room. Very comfortable bed. Great staff who was helpful when we had a flat tire. Great morning breakfast.
2 night romance trip Jun 4, 2015
"Great value"
Nice and friendly staff. Good location to get around Vancouver.
3 night family trip Jun 2, 2015
"el otel"
it was good
1 night family trip May 30, 2015
johnny
The hotel does not accommodate to the hop on and hop off bus. Not very convenient to tourist.
2 night romance trip May 28, 2015
Sheila
"Vancouver trip"
Stay was really pleasant. The receptionist was very helpful and she went above and beyond to help us with the sight seeing visits, shuttle service etc
1 night family trip May 28, 2015