All hotels in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
2889 Hastings St E, Vancouver, BC, V5K2A1, Canada, ‏‎800-491-6126

"First trip to Canada"
Coming from Portland, and taking a road trip to Canada with co workers it was great for the price it had a private parking garage, which was great, no fridge in the room but for the most part u dont go to a foreign country to stay in a hotel lol if u want a clean room , safe place to keep belongings and reasonable rate this is your place ,
3 night trip with friends May 24, 2015
Terry
"Not a bad choice"
First impression: Very friendly staff and well appointed lobby. Hallway and room carpets were worn with many stains. Linens were mediocre
1 night business trip May 29, 2015
cindy
"Decent stay for a decent price"
Stayed here for about 6 days. Stay was comfortable. Breakfast was minimal, the only thing served hot was tea, coffee and toast. The front desk staff is helpful and accommodative. There are options for food right in front and so is the access to Buses.
6 night business trip May 16, 2015
Rajiv
"Nice hotel close to cruise terminal."
Everything was good. The employees were very helpful and friendly. Room was nice and clean. It was a large room with lots of space to move around. Free breakfast was good with different choices to choose from.
Other trip May 29, 2015
"Good value for money"
Stayed for couple of days at this hotel and found it to be value for money. Free car parking in basement and Free Wifi was good. Location wise I found it be very convenient and the free breakfast was what I expected! Overall very satisfied with the hotel
Response by Atrium Inn Vancouver
Thank you Anush for your comments. It is important to us that we are meeting and hopefully exceeding our guests expectations. We hope that if you are ever in the Vancouver area again you will stop by and stay with us.
2 night romance trip May 23, 2015
Anush
"Would come back again"
We were in Vancouver for memorial day long weekend. Hotel is close enough from downtown (about 4 miles) and neighborhood was alright (not shabby or unsafe). The street on which the hotel is located is pretty busy, but the room was quiet at night. Staff was very good. Room and bathroom was nice and clean. Internet was really fast compared to a lot of hotels I have stayed in. Breakfast was just ok. They had boiled eggs(put in refrigerator), milk and cereals along with apples and bananas. Plus some standard items like bread, bagels and croissants were also available. But nothing hot and cooked. Secured Parking and wifi were included. For the price we paid (about 115 USD per night for two queen bedroom), I think it was pretty good, given the Vancouver hotel prices. If I were to visit Vancouver again and would not find a hotel in Downtown around the same price, I would stay in this one.
Response by Atrium Inn Vancouver
We are so delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you will return. We are working at getting this result from our guests and it pleases us that we are making things happen for our guests. We do hope to see you again.
Other trip May 25, 2015
Very friendly hotel staff
4 night trip May 17, 2015
"Vancouver Vacation"
The front desk staff was very professional and friendly! This hotel is located on a main street that goes directly to downtown and main arteries.
3 night romance trip May 15, 2015
Wendy
"charged twice"
I paid for two rooms a couple of months before my stay. I was pleased with the comfort and cleanliness of the room, but when I came home, I saw on my bank statement that I had been charged once again for my room. When trying to reach the hotel, the phone rings and rings and I had to dial at least 10 times before a person answered. There was no option to wait on hold or leave a message. I just had to keep calling. I should have seen this coming, since they tried to charge me for the room when I arrived and I had to explain that I had paid over Expedia 2 months prior. I had to give a credit card for the damage deposit, but I now see that they used that credit card to charge me for the room after we had already cleared things up at the front desk. I have now spoken with a staff member at the hotel and am waiting to hear back from her that this was dealt with and the charge is reversed. I hope this works! The room definitely wasn't worth double the price I paid!
Other trip May 22, 2015
"not even for free"
There was no fridge, the shuttle was not a daily offer, the pastry breakfast was sad, the view did include the mountains, the bed was comfortable and the air temp and quality was good, the wifi did not well and the carpets were real old and dirty looking along with the sofa, there was no screen on the sliding door. All being said, I am sorry to say but the Atrium is a dump
2 night romance trip May 18, 2015
"Stay at Atrium Inn"
I stayed at this hotel for 4 days in May and i enjoyed my stay there. I enjoyed free wifi and underground parking, complimentary breakfast and location. The room was very clean. The hotel is definitely not a 5 star but Offers a lot for the price you pay. It's not far from the downtown Vancouver and has a few great restaurants across the street. I would recommend this hotel.
Other trip May 21, 2015
natallia
"Vactation trip"
Amazing staff, buss right outside their doors that takes you downtown in less than 20 minutes. Great place to stay for the price
1 night trip May 15, 2015
"Inexpensive"
If your looking for free parking, breakfast included, consider staying here. We were staying 2 nights in BC, and this met our needs for the first night.
1 night romance trip May 13, 2015
"The cleanliness of the room/hotel was very bad"
The cleanliness of the room/hotel was very bad. The carpet was very dirty. Quality of service was not that great. The complimentary breakfast was okay. Hotel was located remotely.
2 night family trip May 8, 2015
"Quiet and Clean"
Simple room, quiet and clean, secured garage (no extra charge).
Other trip May 11, 2015
Xanadu
The hotel is good, good location, very frendly,, regular breadfast, my experience for three days was nice
Other trip May 5, 2015
"I think her name was Nichole."
Not knowing the area ,Nichole the clerk was outstanding , she told us what was around the area and told how to get into town on bus and printed out maps for us to get around. She also allowed us to keep our baggage in a secured area while we were waiting on the shuttle to the train station.
Other trip May 4, 2015
"Pillows, pillows, pillows"
Secured parking, excellent staff, hot water and multiple pillows on the bed to choose from..... I will definitely stay there again
Response by Atrium Inn Vancouver
Thank you for sharing your thoughts and your experience. We appreciate this feedback and we hope to see you again soon. Tammy
Other trip Apr 28, 2015
Bob & Beth
"Exactly what we were looking for."
We had a car so location being central didn't matter as much. The hotel staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was adequate. Beds were a tad soft. Great price and I loved that breakfast and parking were included.
2 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
Was there to attend school & this hotel was great. Under ground secured free parking. Good breakfast
2 night business trip Dec 15, 2014
"This hotel is getting worse and worse."
The dresser was missing a handle, the remote wouldn't turn on the TV, and my husband and I got stuck in the elevator two separate times. You get in the elevator, the door shuts then you swipe the room key to go up to your room. The keys quit working and you can't go up OR get the door to open to the lobby. I will not stay here again.
Other trip Dec 16, 2014
"Close to attractions"
The hotel is located close to attractions like Grouse Mountain, Suspension bridge and downtown. However, parking is bit awkward. Rooms are clean and there is no street noise. Staff is good. Morning breakfast is very good.
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
Vakils
"Good to stay"
good location, but bad wi-fi and 3G connection. I like the group of holiday inn.Therefore, I enjoy staying holiday inn in the world.
6 night business trip Aug 9, 2014
"Holiday Inn Vancouver"
The staff were excellent. The lobby area and morning breakfast were great. The room was comfortable but dated. The downside was the noisy traffic outside the window as we were on a busy street. Luckily the traffic died down at night. If you stay here, ask for a room not facing the street! Otherwise, it was a comfortable stay.
Other trip Aug 19, 2014
Debbie
"Just one night."
Stayed for just one night. One needs to drive to places of entertainment or good dinning.
Other trip Aug 17, 2014
"OK Hotel"
Good service. Somewhat questionable neighborhood. 2.5 miles from train station
2 night trip Aug 10, 2014
RonH
"Vancouver-E.Hastings HolidayInn Express"
It was a close location to downtown Vancouver we reserved through hotel.com. One lady at front desk was helpful by finding us a room ready to check in earlier around 3 pm, but other staffs just simply told us to wait until 4 pm, the official check-in time. Our family stayed there for three days and enjoyed the city very much. The hotel needs some updating but it had free parking. The hotel is not on par with most hotels in holidayinn brands we stayed but served the purpose.
3 night trip Aug 2, 2014
A family
"Great hotel!"
Matt from the hotel helped me with the purchase of this hotel, thank you. You need to call the hotel to find out how much security deposit is and how much other fees are that the hotel charges separate from you Expedia purchase. The 4pm check in time is way to late in the day. You want to check in and then plan your day. The front staff are very nice and helpful. You need to ask what you want or you may be sitting along time if you don't. If you want to see if they can get your room ready since you are there. It is a good idea to ask them to talk to the maids. They said they would come get us when the room was ready in about 30 minutes. We waited about 1 hour and half and so I went to the desk to ask if it was ready. They said it had been ready. I wish I would of asked sooner they were not busy.
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
Doone
"Holiday Inn Express E Hastings-Renfrew Vancouver S"
Very accommodating, charming and helpful hotel personnel. The charge per day is reasonable and affordable to many, together with the free breakfast, a perk!
3 night trip Aug 2, 2014
Vincent Reyes
The stay was fine except for the uncomfortable beds and the midnight fire alarm that had us evacuate the hotel.
3 night family trip Jul 24, 2014
"Fair price for a clean hotel"
Fire alarm went on at midnight...ok it can happen but responsible person never left the front desk counter and talked to the guests. We asked the fireman directly what had happened. Somebody had pulled and emergency button. We received a letter under the door just saying that the fire department had taken care of the situation. Poor management. Breakfast until 9:30 am is not a holiday schedule. They offer a wide variety, but mostly unhealthy, but with little more thought could improve a lot.
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
Front desk staff was exceptional in accommodating our desire to extend our visit .
2 night trip Jul 23, 2014
"Okay hotel but very far from attractions."
Would not choose this hotel again. It is very dated and extremely far from anything that you would like to do in Vancouver. The best thing going for it was the staff and the fact that there is an extremely good very small Japanese restaurant right across the street. But find another hotel closer to the attractions and then ride the bus to the Japanese restaurant.
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
Regina
"Avoid"
This is the worst Holiday Inn I stayed. Very noisy, almost sleepless; stained floor.
1 night trip Jul 9, 2014
JT
"Wasn't impressed"
Didn't care for location or hotel was older and not very clean.Didn't feel comfortable really staying there have stayed at much nicer Holiday Inn roof caved in while eating breakfast buffet.
Other trip Jul 12, 2014
The room was clean and much better than the rooms close to the cruse ship terminal
Other trip Jul 1, 2014
"Good compromise"
I read the other reviews before booking this hotel & I found them to be pretty accurate. My room was on the street side - it was noisy, but maybe being from LA it didn't bother me. By 11pm, most of the heavy traffic died off anyway. The room was comfortable if not completely updated (okay, kinda old). However, the hotel staff was GREAT. Super helpful, even booking a day trip to Victoria for me. The free shuttle into downtown was very convenient & only took about 15 min. The staff can give you the bus schedule which is easy to navigate. All in all I was very satisfied. When you throw in the awesome free breakfast, I would totally stay there again.
5 night trip Jun 23, 2014
"EWWW"
There was used soap in the shower and condoms in the un-emptied trash that was not noticed until the next morning. Yuck! Hope the sheets were changed and we didn't sleep in someone else's body fluids!
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
"Decent hotel but in a poor location"
The neighborhood was on a very busy street with few desirable restaurants or places to walk nearby. Between the hotel and downtown was an area where the homeless congregated. Nearby was Chinatown which appeared to be on the way down.
Other trip Jun 3, 2014
Shirley
"NICE LOCATION NEAR DOWNTOWN AND CRUISE SHIPS"
VERY HELPFUL FRONT DESK CLERK WHO GAVE US GREAT RESTAURANT RECOMMENDATION.
Other trip Jun 3, 2014
CATHY
"Vancouver Hotel for Cruise"
Was expecting a nice hotel- however neighborhood extremely sketchy- prostitutes and drug dealers abound. HOtel per se is not bad- given the pricier options closer to Canada Place. Wouldn't stay here again owing to surrounding area of town
Other trip May 26, 2014
"Very accommodating staff"
Our stay was for 2 nights before embarking on a cruise. I pre-booked the room and asked for the back of the hotel & that's what we got. Relatives were coming the next day & I asked that they be given a room next of our's if possible. And they did. The front desk staff couldn't be more helpful. They gave us directions to the downtown area and even made change for us as we needed exact change for the bus which was right on the corner. The room was very comfortable & clean. The complimentry breakfast offered variety & was good. The breakfast room was crowded but we brought the food to our room. Free internet in the lovely lobby area was convenient. They provided free transportation to the cruise ship. The staff was extremely friendly. The entire hotel was very clean and beautifully decorated. The neighborhood is primarily residential with an Asian population. I observed the young Asian people on the bus to the downtown area were very polite, offering their seats to older passengers. The bus passes thru an older and somewhat depressed area on the approximately 2 mile bus ride to the downtown/waterfront area, but we did not feel unsafe or uncomfortable. The bus drivers were all very friendly & helpful with our travel questions. (BTW, if you're over 65, the bus fare is $1.75 & they don't ask for I.D. & there's a free transfer within 90 minutes. Stop at the visitors center across the street from where the ships dock.)
Other trip May 24, 2014
"Needs Upgrades"
The staff was friendly but the carpets were all stained both outside an din the room. The furniture was clean. The shower head was on a long rod and would not stay up. In general this hotel needs a serious remodel and maintenance was poor.
1 night trip with friends May 19, 2014
Wayne N.
"close to cruise port"
hotel lobby, service and breakfast were wonderful. We chose this hotel for it's close location to the cruise port. However, the carpet on the room level needs a good deep cleaning; it was about the dirtiest carpet I've seen.
1 night trip May 7, 2014
Adaline
"getting old"
Carpet in room and hallways is tired and appears beyond cleaning; heater in room is noisy; room needs some minor repairs (paint, grout) The foyer and dining area is great ... it belies the room appearance. Would be great with a little TLC in the room
2 night trip Mar 7, 2014
"Great for PNE Exhibitors!"
Room was ample size but very small bathroom. Internet speed slow when it worked which was usually when in or near bathroom. Very nice, clean looking lobby, halls, reception and breakfast room. Unbelievably convenient for being at the PNE! Would stay here EVERY time I need to be at PNE. Free parking in garage was also a great feature as well as helpful friendly staff. Value of room for price paid was great! Convenient and close to downtown Vancouver without the traffic and $$$'s.
3 night business trip Feb 14, 2014
"Nice hotel for the price"
This hotel is a great value and was a good spot for a business trip. It has free parking, internet, and breakfast for a low rate, which is a rare find close to downtown Vancouver. The East Hastings St. area has lots of good restaurants to choose from. The hotel was also convenient to the Second Narrows/Ironworkers bridge to North Vancouver. The main downside was the traffic noise and generally poor insulation around the windows and sliding door. My room faced the street and had a balcony with a sliding door, and I could hear traffic noise all night. However, if you have a room on the backside of the building, I'm guessing it would be a lot quieter.
2 night business trip Jan 27, 2014
Joel Creswell
"good value for Vancouver"
My stay was comfortable and the view nice but old balcony door was heavy and stuck so almost impossible to get out to enjoy the view. The doors seem to be original and could use updating.
4 night trip Dec 23, 2013
"Reasonably Priced"
I needed a quiet, clean and reasonably priced room for a couple of nights and it delivered. The staff was very friendly. Controlling the temperature in my room was easy and made my stay that much more enjoyable. Easy access to downtown Vancouver and the highway.
2 night trip Dec 24, 2013
Nice staff. Convenient location with parking. Rooms were okay except the shower head was loose but still usable.
Other trip Dec 15, 2013