All hotels in Miami Beach, Florida, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here6060 Indian Creek Drive, Miami Beach, FL, 33140, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.9
    2.5
They did not have a room for us. We were sent to another place and it was not a place I would recommend. First no one was manning the front desk. I called from my cell phone and no one answered. I have booked a double bed room but all I was offered was a roll away which we had to transport up to the room ourselves. There was no one at the desk during check out as well. I had to wait.
Other trip Jul 22, 2014
worst hotel ever stayed in, bugs water issues,, condition of room, no pool. misrepresentation of this hotel. by no means is this a resort.
Other trip Jul 6, 2014
dj
"Outstanding service"
The service was incredible, the amenities where a little out dated. They need to fix the pool. Overall i enjoyed my short stay and would do it again... Already recomending it to my friends
1 night romance trip Jun 29, 2014
Carlos
"Comfortable and great view of city."
I took my girlfriend here to go and see the beyonce and Jay Z concert and I was pleasantly surprised with the hotel. When i first arrived staff did not welcome or acknowledge me. While the online reservation stated that check in was at 3 p.m. I find out the room is being cleaned and would not be ready until 4, their "official check in time". Everything was set and they give me the key but neither offer to help me with my bags nor explain how to get to my room. Any questions?? Guess not, cool. I go to my room and the hallway felt like an oven and smelled DISGUSTING which made me nervous about how the room would look. I get inside and it looked better than what was shown online. Marble floor, nice flat screen tv, very spacious, gorgeous balcony, nice kitchen area, and a ridiculously large and comfortable bed. I was very pleased. Parking is also availabe at no additonal cost so i enjoyed that as well. Overall the room was better than i had anticipated and thats the most important part anyways. Would surely recommend.
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
"Overall positive"
Great location and service, but hotel looked a little run down and pool was under construction, wouldn't book again but ok price.
2 night family trip Jun 20, 2014
Rachel
"A/C not working in rooms"
I was moved two times to finally get a room with A/C. The first two rooms were renovated and nice. The third one with the working A/C had ding carpet an old TV with about 12 channels. Oh yeah and the door was crooked so I had to slam it shut. Hallway carpet was dirty and walls unkept. It is a great location and the staff were EXCELLENT!
Other trip Jun 14, 2014
Room carpets were stained. Beds are kind of small, I am only 5 foot 2 and my legs almost dangled. The fire dept. and police dept. were going by most of the night. Maybe I just caught it on a bad night, but not so good.
1 night family trip Jun 7, 2014
JC
"Very Misleading Hotel"
When we arrived it was nearly impossible to get the car through the parking lot. We were given a room on the 10th floor. The housekeepers just watched as we had to push their cleaning cart out from in front of our room door just to enter. The room was hot when we entered and immediately turned on the air that never worked. Finally at 9pm after repeated calls and visits to the front desk, we find out the air never worked and they just gave us that room. We had to be transferred to another property at 10pm. The halls smelled of curry spice so much we had to hold our breath. I love boutique hotels and trying new places but this was horrible
1 night romance trip Jun 1, 2014
SfromFL
"Unreal."
You get what you pay for.. Horrible room And very dirty. Do not stay here. This hotel needs a serious upgrade. Needs to be torn down and rebuilt
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
craig
"Not good"
Too expensive for the price.
2 night trip Jun 3, 2014
Tomo
"Used for business"
Being staying here for years....convenient ti the Miami Beach Conv Center......used to be a Holiday Inn......went private....nice for first few years...but nothing has been updated, repaired... could be pretty...once was
Other trip Jun 2, 2014
"Was just ok"
The room was nice, great view. Parking was not great at all. Hallways and elevators (one out of the two worked) were hot and no ventilation. Don't think it was worth the money spent.
Other trip May 15, 2014
WC
The Hotel don't have a pool. Wi Fi only in the lobby, to bad. To expensive for the quality of the Hotel.
2 night business trip Apr 21, 2014
Felipe
"Good room at great price for the area."
Decent room and facilities, very helpful staff. This place is just a few blocks too far north to be in the hot areas of South Beach which are below 20th. Pool was out of service but they allowed us use of hotel on the beach.
Other trip May 4, 2014
Not very happy with the service
1 night business trip Apr 26, 2014
Sonia
"Nice hotel."
Cheep price compere to hotel of 2-3 star in Miami beach. free parking - awesome!! very close to the beach. if you looking for cheep hotel for few days in Miami ,so its a good one. very far from the night life of Miami, you need a taxi to get there and back...and its not cheep....
Other trip Apr 30, 2014
"Decent Stay, beautiful views"
I thought the hotel was decent. I did not come to Miami to stay in the hotel the whole time so the minor flaws did not bother me. However if these types of things concern you then this hotel is not for you: Had to slam door for it to close properly, for toilet to flush the handle had to be held down until everything goes down, 1 wash cloth the entire stay but plenty of towels, pool and gym were closed so we had to use the sister hotel's facilities.
Other trip Apr 28, 2014
Pool was not usable. Had to go across the street to use the pool. Plumbing was horrible. Air conditioning did not work well. Parking was a nightmare. Will never go here again.
Other trip Apr 27, 2014
jeff
"Great hotel at a nice location"
I came here for a family vacation and was pleased with everything that was offered.
Other trip Apr 25, 2014
"Really irresponsible hotel manager"
The condition of the hotel is good, as well as the location of the hotel. Only thing we are complain about is the service the manager provided. If you have questions to them what you will get is no response, and no answers,
1 night trip Apr 4, 2014
"Nice place. High price."
Nice place. Far from the nightlife of Miami. Recommend the place. Better to take a better hotel and pay more ...
Other trip Apr 20, 2014
"Nice place. High price."
Other trip Apr 20, 2014
"great place"
Great people the service was excellent I would recommend this to everybody
1 night trip Apr 7, 2014
Rudy
"Great hotel and location .. Try to get a deal"
I made a last mi reservation and found a great deal(110) Parking was included. Could go to the pool at sister hotel across the street(10min walk at slow pace) Only bad exp was the sheets smelled and the phone was not working. But then I used the blanket on top of the sheet and did not need phone.
Other trip Apr 11, 2014
"Pleasantly surprised"
I was somewhat concerned with a low rating that the hotel received prior to my booking. However we were pleasantly surprised. We have stayed in South Beach before at a place that had much higher ratings and was a total trash heap. This was not the case at the Sixty Sixty. While the hotel is older the staff was constantly doing remodels and updates so they are obviously making it better. The location was spectacular as well as the views. I will also say the staff was great, super friendly. Leaps and bounds better than our last stay in Miami. While financially we are not able to stay at the Fontaine Bleu or some of those hotels this one was fantastic for the price location and staffing. I would definitely stay there again. The room was nice and clean. There where a few little cosmetic things that could be fixed however they did not affect the trip at all.The only downside was the gym and pool were under construction, but you were able to use the Casablanca on the beach side for their amenities if you needed. That was known before we got there plus we didn't have time to take advantage of them to begin with. So it was not really a problem. the free parking was very nice, especially when everywhere else wants to charge you 30 bucks to park your car. I hope this helps.
5 night trip Mar 27, 2014
"very strange hotel"
When we checked in, there was a tall man with gelled hair that was pretty sassy, and not dressed like a hotel staff member at all. It seemed like the whole lobby was just kind of thrown together...it didn't even look like a lobby. The outside of the hotel looked pretty sketchy, but when we got up to our room, it was actually surprisingly nice for the price. We had a bay view, and it was beautiful of the intracoastal. But, when we went to look in the bathroom, it was horrifying. It looked like a bathroom out of a scary movie. It was huge, really dirty tiles, strange lighting, very weird mirrors...we had to wear our flip flops in the shower because it was disgusting. Also, they take a $50 per night safety deposit out of your bank account right when you check in, so be sure you have enough money in your savings to not have that money for the rest of your stay in Miami. Also, there's no pool or beach access, so they have to give you these little flimsy cards to get in to the sister hotel that, if you lose, you have to pay $10 to replace...FOR A PIECE OF PAPER. On the bright side: the beds were comfortable, the TV had a ton of channels, there's a nice little kitchenette area, and it's close to the beach. I wouldn't stay here again, though. I couldn't wait to leave.
2 night trip with friends Mar 25, 2014
"Not 3 star"
Stayed with family for a couple days. Room was sufficient in size, beds not very stable, hey wobble all over the place. Room had tile floor which was nice, however, all the baseboards in the room were extremely dirty from mopping room. Ceiling was equally dirty from AC vent. Didn’t get sense the property was sanitary. Wi-Fi was supposed to included, however it wasn’t even available in the rooms. When asked in the lobby they said for a fee we could get access but very weak signal. No amenities onsite. Everything is off site. There are too many other hotels in area to put up with this type of accommodations.
2 night trip Mar 25, 2014
"Stay away??"
Stay away!! It was the worst experience in my life!!!
Other trip Mar 11, 2014
"Poor staff compliance"
We checked in on Wed. 2/19/2014. On Thu. new coffee pods were not left in room. I called the front desk on Fri. and asked for coffee pods. The clerk started to hem and haw and giving excuses for the why this was even to the point of saying that I should let the house staff know that I wanted to have more coffee. This was around 07:30-08:00. The clerk said that the house cleaning staff did not come in until after 09:00 and that he did not have access to the where the coffee was kept. I expressed my displeasure at this and hung up the phone. On Sat. there still was no coffee pods plus our bed had not been made. We knew the cleaning staff had been there because we had new towels and a new soap bar. My wife then went to the front desk and returned with additional coffee pods. On Sun. there were four packets of coffee instead of the usual two. I am very disappointed in the cleaning staff and the attitude of the front desk clerk. Instead of saying he was sorry for the inconvienience and offering to 'make it right', he was making excuses and indicated that it was my fault that this happened.
4 night romance trip Feb 19, 2014
M. Ching
"need to bring a vehicle but they have free parking"
Old hotel but clean premise, very nice front desk personnel (Robert) and lots of towels. Definitely need to have a vehicle as the hotel is 1 mile from Lincoln Rd. where restaurants are located.. When I booked my room it says sofa bed but didn't see any. I asked the front desk and promised me they will have one ready. Waited for a 1/2 hour until my husband and I decided to go eat, came back an hour and still no sofa bed! My husband finally went down and physically carried the sofa bed to our room.
1 night trip with friends Feb 18, 2014
Maria
I can't accurately rate this hotel because I didn't get to stay here. However, based on the fact they didn't hold a room for me(even though they found one elsewhere, that was an "upgrade"), lobby, and parking situation I am extremely glad I didn't stay. I can only imagine what the room would have looked like. To say the least this made my first visit to Miami memorable and not in a good way.
3 night romance trip Feb 13, 2014
"If you just need a place to crash for the night,"
there is no pool, despite the way it looks on line and the hotel is run down. The room was clean-ish. We just needed a place for a night on our way to the airport, it was fine, but if I had booked the place for my one week vacation I would have been very upset
2 night trip Feb 9, 2014
"Bad condition"
Old carpet, furniture, abandon areas on a building and doors open all time
Other trip Feb 6, 2014
"The worst hotel experience I have ever had."
The night I checked into the hotel the internet and landline telephone were not working in my room. The room had an iron but no ironing board. The next morning I was told that the internet and phone would be fixed. I got back that afternoon and this had not been done. I was told that a maintanance man would come to my room that night to complete the repairs. However, he never came. The next morning I was told that I should clear all of my belongings out of the room so that I could be moved to a new room. When I arrived back at the hotel that night I had not been switched to another room and the person at the front desk did not know anything about the change. They did find me another room. However, after entering the room hotel staff knocking on my door because they thought they had put me in a room that was already booked. I also got a call from the front desk in this regard. I asked to speak to a supervisor/manager. They would not give me his phone number, but told me that he would be in the next morning at 9:00. I called the supervisor and left him a message. He called me back and said that I would need to report my frustrations to Expedia and they would handle it. On top of all of my other issues with the hotel: The pool was closed for repairs. The restaurant was closed. There was not adequate parking for the size of the hotel. I have never written a negative review for any type of service.
Other trip Feb 2, 2014
"Not recomended"
Hotel does not represent the price! Very dirty room. Personal are very kind and helpful! This is only positive part of the hotel!
2 night trip Jan 26, 2014
"A very good hotel for the price and a good locatio"
A had one off the best vacation ever and for sure I gonna can back
Other trip Jan 23, 2014
"Rating of HOTEL CASABLANCA"
I arrived in Hotel Sixty Sixty and I was informed that the room had some plumbing issues and they had no more rooms available, So they transfered me to Hotel Casablanca. I thought I was being upgraded, but it happened to be the worst hotel room and service I've ever stayed in my life. The room was disgustingly dirty, full of mold, stains in the carpet, even the silverware were rusty. Cabinets destroyed by time, no shampoo/conditioner. The bathroom was noisy, full of mold and dirt. No breakfast included. Noise from the elevators all night. Well...I had the worst hotel room in Miami. Except for the view, nothing in that hotel was worthy. I know it is not Sixty Sixty's fault, but I had the best expectations regarding staying at Sixty Sixty and I was totally disappointed. I didn't request to change hotels, because it was almost 11pm and I was too tired. Anyways...not happy with my stay.
1 night trip Jan 18, 2014
Juliana Passos
There was no functional internet and there was merely a bar of soap provided for toiletries. The agent at the desk had a list of repairs that she was compiling as people checked out and it appeared that multiple guests were having issues with their rooms.
1 night trip Jan 18, 2014
"Just ok"
Close to the beach, but hotel itself is not clean and staff are not friendly at all.
Other trip Jan 21, 2014
Bing
"Steven at the reception desk was great."
Steven provided us with everything we needed and was very accommodating. On the other hand, we were told the hotel' s pool did not work and that we had to go to Casablanca to use the amenity. The elevators would stop at random floors on the way up and soaps etc in our bathroom were not refilled. Our phone did not work and do not recommend this place what so ever.
Other trip Jan 20, 2014
If you can get a good deal it's a decent place to stay. It's a bit old and both the pool and the restaurant are out of service but who goes to Miami Beach to stay at the hotel all day?
1 night trip Jan 13, 2014
Ed
"I was sent to the "sister " hotel at 12:30 am"
The "sister" hotel was not far from this one but I was not happy to go and find another hotel at 12:30 in the morning. Staff of the hotel supposed to call or e-mail me to warn me before that time. The hotel that I was sent to was terrible. Everything in the room was old. Corridors are under construction and renovation. The only positive is that the hotel is right on the beach.
2 night trip Jan 11, 2014
"The Hotel was alright, a bit older."
The Hotel was alright, No A.C outside of the rooms though so its quite stuffy in the halls. The room was clean, but when I checked in I had zero toiletries! I called the front desk, no answer. So I walked down to the front desk to tell them I had nothing, he responded like he was surprised. He handed me shampoo, I asked for some soap along with it. I was then informed that they had no soap available... I checked every day for soap and the had the same answer each time. What kind of hotel doesn't have soap? I talked to the manager on my day of checking out, the manager seemed to care very little about the fact that I had no soap provided to me the entire time. They took my keys and from that point on they wouldn't even talk to me. If your planing on staying here, I would recommend that you bring along any of the simple necessities that you are used to having a hotel provide.
Other trip Jan 15, 2014
Josh
I had no hot water for 3 nights I stayed there, light fixtures, coffee makers, and elevators were not working. And the pool was also not available for use.
3 night business trip Jan 9, 2014
This is not a resort.
Other trip Dec 28, 2013
"Great!"
We loved this place, price and location! I would stay here again!! The only thing was that it needs remodelation done because we had to really push the room door open and slam it closed but it was a minor detail! With a little touch this place would be quite amazing! I love the location and the view!
3 night romance trip Dec 18, 2013
"The worst customer service ever"
The don't even deserve to waste my time and right a review
4 night business trip Dec 18, 2013
Adam
"Good enough for a short stay"
It wasn't awful. Good enough for a short stay. Balcony had a gorgeous view. Convenient having a fridge and sink in the room, even though they didn't give you anything to wash dishes with. Free parking. Would've rated better but the bathroom was disgusting upon arrival. Dirty towel still hanging behind door, toilet lid was up with urine and hair on the seat. Good thing I travel with Clorox wipes. Good enough for the price.
2 night trip Dec 12, 2013
"HORROR NIGHT!!!"
I am a professional TV/Photographer and Ive traveled the world, Ive never seen something like this and trust me Ive been from Timbuktu to The Orinoco River. I cant understand how this people is allow to operate this place. This is the filthiest place Ive ever slept. Horrendous, Bad neighborhood, the attendant was talking to his boyfriend on the phone while checking me in... I didnt know whether to cry or laugh... for a moment i thought i was in candid camera! I had I cucarouch the size of a mice and i have photos to prove it. I lost my money... i would had prefer a homeless shelter. It smells like pee, dirty, run down,
Other trip Dec 14, 2013